Why is Japanese kino so nihilistic?

Why is Japanese kino so nihilistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/weebpol/res/2068.html#q2068
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because their society and culture is dying and they haven't the will or means to save it.

It's ok, we have nigger and sandnigger culture to enjoy now hehe ;^)

Because their country is run by pseudo-jews who care more about shekels than wellbeing.

because they will never be white

You might be onto something there.

I don't see why they would want to be white.

the men and women who lack ainu blood look like koreans though

because in the end, they ain't white

last Japanese kino I watched was about 3 kids who had their mother abandon them and they struggle to survive and then at the end one of the kids die so they bury him in an unmarked grave

ww2 did a number on them imo

That girl is literal perfection.

Let this be a lesson folks.

sauce?

Should have used more nukes.

Can't find it anymore, but basically some faggot from Vice goes to a place in Japan where girls clean your ears and take a nap with you while dressed in cosplay. Basically all he does is complain about how creepy it is, as being from from Vice he would have preferred if it were Tyrone.

Enjoy cuckland i mean an otaku wonderland.

But that's wrong.

It was the (((them))) who forced Japan to destroy themselves, and they did it in the exact same way that it happened in the US.

8ch.net/weebpol/res/2068.html#q2068

1:06:54 Toshiya "Toshi" Fukuiā€™s " while destrying the high growth model, i am building a model that suits the new era"

If you find greasy fish women beautiful.

gooks be weird

The vast, vast majority of Japanese cinema is anything but nihilistic.

Japan triggers Westerners because deep down they realize their countries are completely fucked while Japan still has a future even with their low birth rates. Nearly all the shit people say about Japan is just desperate projection.

Pretty true, and it's best to keep it that way, because parasites have a habit of finding other places to ruin after they've already ruined their last host. Cucks are running out of White places to flee. You can see this with Swedes already. After destroying their homeland they'll still advocate for the same policies that forced them to migrate in the first place.

Transhumanism is the end game user, someone needs to stand up to this praised dehumanization on a global scale.

but didn't you hear him talk about his friend who needs a wheelchair to pick up the mail?

Yeah, so?

exactly

Seriously, the world wouldn't miss much if Spirited Away ended up being the film that 1984'd its creator to an early grave. There are many ways you can protest the US as a Jap, and Pearl Harbor would've been perfectly legit although a very Jewish tactic, but instead he decided to sperg out at the goatfuckers they were attempting to eradicate for heeb-benefitting purposes nonetheless, so fuck him.

Because you're watching VICE propaganda, you fucking idiot.

Proper terminology would be "pessimistic". Nihilism means that you don't give a shit anything.

Wrong, it is being reborn.

This is exactly fucking correct.