#CurseDonaldTrump trending on Twitter

They're getting desperate lads.

Sit back and lagh or hit them with REAL meme magic?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/fringe/greenpill.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do it for Kek.

SHADILAY

i tried.

Dunno if it's a joke, or someone seriously considers that a sick funny burn.

I say we flood their hashtag with benign curses that naturally help Trump. Example:

I #cursedonaldtrump with having to lead a nation if deplorables for 8 years.

Or, I #cursedonaldtrump to face off against an evil dragon in the next presidential debate.

We could have lots of fun with it.

Sitting back and laughing at them IS hitting them with meme magic.

The law of thrice can be a bitch.

THEY KNOW NOTHING OF MEME MAGIC

We should get a rumor trending that Putin is going to send illegal russians into the USA to rig the election by exploiting states without voter ID.

Russia has been vilified so much that Obama probably believes their own bullshit and starts ww3 over it.
Let's fucking do it.

there's only one way to cure a witch

"strong anti-Semitic pepe memes" is worth it's own image.

Not only are these shitlibs too pussy to even attempt using meme magic in a threatening fashion, they can't even follow basic grammar. The word is melt, you fucking moron.

If anyone wants to know how to actually curse, just make a thoughtform, program it with your intention and your emotions, and send it out.

See also: 8ch.net/fringe/greenpill.html

Cleanse their heresy with our meme magic.

Im contacting my team of chaotes as we speak

NO, THEY DON'T

What is this new form of sorcery and what is it called?
Answer: wishful thinking

he's referring to the cone

Sounds like the petulant whining of a dying animal.

Cool it with the smug anime girls, this is a muslim board

oh i haven't seen this loss before

fight back faggot

Well, we can certainly respond in kind…

Meanwhile at Barnes and Noble

Twitter is forcing those trends themselves

ZIP ZAP BOOM BOOM

I’M THE WIZARD IN THIS ROOM

Look at all these unchecked dubs. How are we supposed to fight these fags' shitty meme magic when no one is praising Kek?

May they all receive their daily dose

for kek and for glory

fag.

my praise was mediocre

☻☺☺§

lol. they think they understand memetic magic. i'm surprised most of these tweets aren't in Harry Potter fake Latin.

You need 4 frogs and, optionally, 4 snakes. There are 4 frog gods representing the (male aspect of the) Ogdoad (the name for all 8 collectively).

Laughable. Here Trump have some dank Aryan Energy to shield you from the cuckbolts.

Perhaps it's time they had their medication.

Why do leftists use childish sounding non-insults to attack people? I hear it all the time. "Douche canoe." "Douche nozzle." They're not threatening. They're not insulting. They're not even real insults. It's like a little kid calling you a meanie-faced poopy head.

Why do you never see leftists actually calling their enemies things like "shit-for-brains retarded faggot?" Why do they stick to such non-offensive "insults" to attack people they clearly hate?

Twitterfags get out there and harvest the normie Trump supporter's energy with a #BlessDonaldTrump hash tag.

It will rustle them pretty good, to see their futile curses get countered by our high energy.

Here's a simple trick you can use to help protect the emperor from their faggotry: Envision your energy going to Trump and forming a shield of light around him.

MAY THESE TWITTERFAGS DIE SCREAMING AND HOLDING THEIR OWN GUTS SPILLING OUT IN THE UPCOMING CIVIL WAR #CURSELIBSHITS

I fucking hate leftists and make no mistake…. when the country collapses I'm down to do gangster shit….. you know just really sick shit that I wouldnt do otherwase… like for example I'm totally straight,but I would hunt down a lefty nu male bitch and lupe up his little puckered booty hole….. and rape that little fucker until I nut deep into his slimy twink butt hole….. you know I'm give him the works ….. hell yeah basically I'd buttrape him….. and anyway this is all hypathaticle, I'm a normal person otherwise and not gay in any way…… its marely just an example of what these crazy asss times will made you do some crazy ass shit ……. well anyway see you later alligator..,

Because, using mean words like "faggot", "retard", and "bitch" might trigger their pussy ass friends.

Because their brains short-circuit when they start to feel "Omg HATE ;_;" and this makes it hard for them to really let loose when they're trying to remember not to be racist, sexist, capitalist, misogynist, imperialist, Islamophobic, homophobic, or anti-Semitic, all at once, every second of every day.

I #CurseDonaldTrump with voters leaving paper trails and voter ID so Putin can't even begin to influence election

This was cringe. I hope you leave.

fucking
WEW
LADS

dude go back to reddit you fucking fag

lmfao what is this pasta?

No, there are various ways.
Against a fire witch, water.
Against a water witch earth.
Against an earth witch air.
Against an air witch fire.

Hillary is an air witch, so you are correct in your assessment, but note it doesn't refer to actual fire, which every person is vulnerable to (every person is vulnerable to earth, wind, water as well). It means her "energy" or forces. "Charisma." Her "charisma" is wind. As it happens, your image is quite correct, having a wood cross in it. The combination of the Ace of Wands and the Two of Wands (cross).

K6☺T

Also two days ago as the dub of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Part 1) aired in US tv for the first time, there were a lot of leftists claiming that Dio is just like Trump.

Can't wait till they get triggered by the pro-nationalism theme of Part 7.

I'm more excited for part 2 when they realize that a literal nazi is one of the main good guys

Is that from CTR? Their current strategy is to make anti-Semitic pepes, to discredit us? To make us look racist? What on earth.
But that's what we do. They're helping us…

we are the subverters now

lul
Have this sketch from Araki himself for you. He made the swastika too.

what a bunch of faggots

don't mind me just wanna see what the get was

they are so triggered, they have reverted back to their schooldays mentally

clearly they don't understand how memes work

You're still gay though

Their magic is weak. They dont seem to understand just the amount of power that Trump and his supporters can bring to bear.

That and it requires a better understanding of the way the universe works that I doubt hey have. They probably only half heartedly believe in their own power. If at all

How does that make any bit of sense whatsoever? Reality really is beginning to break down faster and faster.

Obviously, we should help them by giving them sigils to use. The loosh generated by their hatred of Trump will serve our interests.

Most of their curses seem to involve his hair.
Their ultimate trigger was when Jimmy rustled Trump's hair.

Dumb leftist witches can't into holtistics. You try to effect change on the cosmos the cosmos effects you right back and Trump clearly has the charismatic power of a born king. In other words Trump is rubber and they are glue whatever curses they cast will bounce off him and stick to them.

wow that's an abstract merchant

#CurseHillaryClinton so that all of the emails she deleted come back to haunt her

Check the character count.

Jack!

#CurseHillaryClinton by having Pepe peepeepoopoo on her as she tries to run from truth

If you faggots are going to start a counter-trend, make sure it references actual shit she has been accused of. Also make sure not to detract from trends that are blacklisted, which this one will inevitably be.

we need to replace pretty princess with Hillary in some of the more vulgar poopoo pepes

Good thinking

OK, twitter hashes are really making me want to hang Jack. Every time there is a moderately pro-trump or problematic for hillary tag for Clinton it's taken down in minutes, yet every fucking day there's a new snarky/bitchy anti-trump tag.

Jack?

Owner of twitter and the boyfriend of one of BLM's principal activists

'no'

We are the Meme Walkers.
Not them.
Soggy ice cream? Low energy.

Meme them o master of memes.

Popping in to pay respects to Kek.

Oh they sure are.

None of their curses will work because they themselves do not believe in a deity.

For a curse to work, you must believe that a higher power will execute the curse. If you don't believe in a higher power with a pure heart, the curse will not be effective.

Meme magic works because we believe a higher form of power is working through us. It is not important the name of the power, just that we believe it exists. Kek, for instance.

Our curses will always be more powerful than theirs and a curse will fall back to you tenfold if you cast it halfheatedly from a non-believer.

Basically

J-just look at the polls, goy! Nothing to w-worry about here, haha! He only has a 17% chance of winning! Drumpf the rapist octopus is going down! :^D

what in fuck do these people are the think

You think chaos is your ally? You merely adopted the Chaos. We were born in it, molded by it.

But… the workers ARE his supporters.
Leftists still think they are "the proletariat" and "the workers" when every single one of them is studying some useless degree in university?

This is an easy one to counter just start a #BlessDonaldTrump hash tag and make it all positive. The hills shills will be livid.

Yes they do. They legitimately think they are working class. It's funny too because I've never met a commie who has ever held a laborious job.

These people need to be hurt, no matter how infantile their "curses" are.
It's time for these adult children to be burned by the stove.
Sick of this crap.

They have nothing concrete about them. They just follow trends because they make them feel good and special. That's it.

They're NPCs.

underrated

It sounds more like a "I don't like him very much but I'm a civil person" post. They're usually pretty civil people or have people they know on both sides of the fence.

Sit back and laugh.

Clearly an impartial publication.