Japanese TV Defends Trump

I made this video for you plebs.

youtube.com/watch?v=rwNTjlEpJD0

Share it, so we can get the weeb vote. I'll keep sharing this link for the next 2 days.

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticbrain.com/demographics-of-active-duty-u-s-military/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzDJPrIC1Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=FhpqE46Ry5s&list=PL9766C9C3AB981950
youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
pastebin.com/enFWcavb
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Currently watching. I noticed some typos
- (1:20) otherwise, we should be prebared to walk.
I'm also not sure if the sentence is not complete?
- (3:18) Esecially Ted Cruz

Will continue watching later as I have a few things to do, at 5:12 right now.

Good choice of clips and music, you need to proofread your subtitles though, plenty of misspellings.

This was fascinating user; thanks for doing this. I'll spread it on normie channels as well since a constant refrain is "what will the world think of us?"

This is not bad. Good job user.

is that how we won them over?

Good job OP, you're not a faggot. You should definitely fix those typos though.

超グドゥ ジョブ

That was very interesting. OP, you are not a faggot.

PLEASE TAKE OUR HIGH ENERGY

Shit, I'm not good at this. OP, make one properly, please?

bump

Just cut out the first second and you're fine.

That's just the thing.

I don't know how.

Thank you Japan, you are our greatest ally.

wew

- (5:16) for children who are caising problems
- (6:14) untidy cloaths
- (9:14) part of Trumps campaign

Otherwise, pretty good video. People in Japan knows how to make basic search on a subject, and it shows.

I didn't know he released Art of the Deal in Nipland.

Nippon is very sugoi desu ne better go vote for trump-senpai

t. a weeaboo

That hair tho

頑張って!トランプさん!

I would imagine many nationalistic Japanese would actually want military independence

I say we give them everything west till the Himalayas

HAHAHAAH the japanese do not give a fuck

Nips hate niggers because of all the nip women they rape around military bases

My favorite part about this video is that "racial discrimination" is in quotes.

Oh maaaaaaan if it wasn't for how degenerate they are, I'd almost think there was some hope for those banzai charging bastards.

thats adorable

ill admit it
i giggled when the girls gave their high energy

It's a complete win/win for us to leave okinawa. They get to military up which helps us out in the theater and they don't have to put up with raping nigs anymore.

HONORARY ARYANS
THANKS BASED NIPPON

Just for that I want the whole island of Okinawa to be one giant US military compound. Fuck them.

THE JEW FEARS THE SAMURAI

relax, those aren't japs—they look like burgers.

still >=^]

I'm sure you'd love to, Tyrone.

Best part is they really aren't targeting the real problem which is the base letting niggers roam freely not there actually being a base.

There are always niggers when burger military is concerned.

Are you telling me they use niggers as a demoralization tool in the military?

Nothing will demoralize you more than seeing a fat, out of regulation sheboon painting her nails telling you what to do in a shop while she is immune to everything.

So yeah, I'm saying that's exactly what they're for.

Why you let dindos into your army?

Ask Obama ;)

I still believe the reason Vietnam was a shit show was the massive amount of niggers they sent there.

That drill instructor reinactment was fucking high class cancer, but over all this gives me hope.

HONORARY ARYANS

LOL

oh god i can fucking taste the sass.

you tards realize it's because they volunteer more right? Niggers are more likely to fight for the US than whitey :^)

I realize the sarcasm, but the thing that always enrages me is seeing how fucking lazy they are.

If we removed all women and minorities from the military, it still wouldn't cure the poz coming down from above, but it would go a long way towards lowering my blood pressure.

Tell Hillary that no slav never called me deplorable cracka cishet scum or demand us to "Shrek my priviledge" when her warmonger against Putin or Assad again.

Actually, I think pretty much just black people. flips channel the power of duterte and are just fine.

They are not people you halfchan faggot. They are niggers, literally less than Animals. And flips are still subhumans, Duterte is the 'Genghis' of the Flips: He might be real good, but once he's dead they'll just go back to being practically niggers.

forgot this

何、今私はドナルドトランプ愛します~

What do those degenerates over at 2ch think about us?

I'm not talking about that; I'm talking about being lazy garbage in the military.

WEW

Still nonwhites. When it comes to foreigners that stay home, there may be room for debate, but any shitskins in white countries need to be removed.

Holy shit someone else remembers that show …

sage

boatslut

Guess you said something retarded, nigger.

BOATSLUT

triggering as FUCK

That's probably why they ended the segregation in the military.

Good work weebs, you guys are alright

Nice

i don't want my nieces growing up to think they have to use sex to gain acceptance.
there's beauty in the body, but i think our values have been thrown out of whack. gender relations are unstable and confused. i'm not sure how to mend it.

Honorary Aryans confirmed. Looks like our anime shitposting has meme'd up support from the Japs them selves.

They volunteer more for pogue positions. They are only a few in combat arms

Good shit user.

You are truly dong Kek's work.

Probably was a good deal to market there.

ケックした

Motivating video. Nice work user.

Good video except for the several minutes of unrelated content at the end. Cut that out, fix the typos, change the title to something less partisan like "Japanese TV's views of Trump" that leftists and moderates will click on thinking it's going to be negative, and add some more relevant content and I'll send it to some people. A good start would be to cover a bit about how much the Japanese hate the TPP, and then see if you can dig up a Japanese praising Trump for being against it.

The Japanese have the best compromise with degeneracy IMO. They live out their fantasies through art in private instead of making it into their public identity. Nearly half of their adult population, male and female, are virgins for fuck's sake.
t. weeaboo degenerate

This.

Perversion on its own isn't degeneracy. Everybody has perversions– it's when those perversions become integral to a person's identity at the cost of society that it becomes degeneration.

Spotted a typo.

Other than that, nice video, cracked me up at the start.

Very nice! You've gained another subscriber.

I first read about Kamen Joshi in Otaku USA a few months ago. Glad to learn they want to MAGA.

Nobody else talks like this, I think the respect we can show for each other is proof positive that we are the ones meant to inherit the earth and stars, no one else.

the old man with the maga hat at the beginning looks exactly like my grandfather, im going to show him this.

That was actually p. gay, especially that song.

Source: Your ass

I agree. The Japanese can be our sidekicks as we conquer the universe.

Source: every active duty soldier who go into the alt-right

People were drafted for the Vietnam War

Source: Still your ass

Seriously, you're making shit up as usual. Also, we aren't talking about the rice farmers who kicked whitey's ass, we're talking about today. Where niggers are more likely to serve than any white boy.

White people are over represented in all branches of the u.s. military .

statisticbrain.com/demographics-of-active-duty-u-s-military/

Fun fact, you actually need to be able to aim a gun and follow orders to get into the military.

Whites make up 77% of the population, blacks only 12.4%. In the Army alone (We were discussing the army btw not the navy, marine corps, etc.) blacks are almost twice as likely to enlist as any white. Still getting BTFO by your own statistics I see.

user that video made me weep with happiness towards the end

And Santa is real.
Non hispanic whites are around 60% and that's not counting in the fact that demographics differ significantly with age groups and the military is mostly young men.

Our greatest ally is the one we bombed into submission after we used them as combative guinea pig.

God bless you!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW Tlump Hat desu

speaking of, this old spicgroid totally deserves honorary status, I've seen him 4 times now at separate Clinton events.
Gotta love pissed off old foreigners, they'll trail you for-fucking-ever

You need idols in your life
t. weeb

Government statistics put hispanic whites and non hispanics together. And eitherway, that overrepresentation is negligible, Blacks would still be more likely to join than whites.

アノンさん、あなたは凄く可愛い~

Subtitles are a little wonky, but it's breddy gud.
Also,

It's true. Idols give you good energy. Men need some exposure to cheerful, wholesome girls who dance and sing. It inspires us by displaying the bounty of our nation's healthy young women. We've been robbed of that and left with only groid butt-dancing and other filth.

so it's like a Mothra thing?

Large portions of the Japanese ruling party, including the Prime Minister, are closet imperialists who want to go back to the good old days.

The Occident is ours and the Orient is theirs. Simple.

What the fuck is even your point? Niggers join the military to get basically welfare bucks for having drill sargeants yell at them just like their moms did.

This.

America's gonna be doing fucking backflips under Trump.

AHHAHAHAHH

Are you blind? Clearly that first picture with the "code pink" signs is from America, background is full of niggers and other non japs.

There's a reason Japan has a red pill on their flag.

Good, the more the world becomes uncuck in general, the easier it will be to uncuck people in general.

Are gonna meme Legend of The Galactic Heros into existence? Yes, please.

Trump is aloof about Japan, he just wants muh US #1.

Problem is it is irreversibly going the way that huezillian trove gather to trash Nihon like video youtube.com/watch?v=ZzDJPrIC1Pw

So it will reach a point where Japan can't smirk over them.

youtube.com/watch?v=FhpqE46Ry5s&list=PL9766C9C3AB981950

Amazing.

WEW

Anime when?

wait so it was a nigger all i knew was it was a us marine well makes sense if it was a nigger

All sorts of asians are all fucking in for Trump. Even the fucking hindus. I dont know why he doesn't talk more about how he's got such good relations with all these other races. The media would eat that shit up.

youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs
WAKE UP! DO NOT SUPPORT PUPPETS (TRUMP OR HILLARY) OF THE ZIONIST + GLOBALIST KIKE CABAL
TRUMPS JEWISH CONNECTIONS
> mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
> thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
> henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
> libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
> pastebin.com/enFWcavb (MASSIVE Pastebin full of evidence of Trump's kike connections, if you're not too lazy to read it!)
TRUMPS CONNECTION TO WEALTHY/JEW BUSINESSMEN
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/
MORE VIDEOS ABOUT TRUMPS JEWISH ZIONIST CORRUPT CONNECTIONS
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI

"The nation state remains the true foundation for happiness and harmony."
person in maga cap being struck by divine light.jpg

What's going on in that video? Someone explain this shit to me.

Demoralization shill.
Even if what you're saying is true it leaves us with no solution.
Either we get Shillary or Trump (who has been completely abandoned by Jewish donors).
The decision is simple.

WE WUZ CONFEDERATES

B-b-but Groid Butt Dances are a proud symbol of the depths of Native African culture, they are just keeping traditions that have been handed down from their Ancient EjipSHUN ancestors alive, traditions that have been around since before the whypeepul painted many of the statues of past leaders with blue eyes, replaced royal mummies with ones that had obviously huwhyte DNA, and forced the Ebony Greeks and Romans to say that they were huwhyte.

The cuckservatives already memed the Lippstadt rebellion into reality when they decided to get triggered by pussy grabbing.

Hopefully Trump wins and we avoid the whole US starting the Greenhill rebellion. I say hopefully because Job and his cronies get away and the rebellion ultimately fails.

Hey op, if you're still around can you translate the full program or is that already done?

They don't join for combat roles; that's dominated still by good ol boys.
If a position allows for laziness, it's probably overrun with nignogs.

They aren't supposed to be political in the military school. Am I right?

Where did you got the video from?

That's depressing. I hope the nationalists become great again.

Where is that? Gimage reverse search wont find it.

It's Full Metal Jacket, young one.

Thank

omg the ending is horrible
cheesy propaganda only the most dumb, drooling trumpfans will watch without cringing

and you added that turd to a very interesting and unique collage of japanese tv
eat a dick, homo

Thank you for Correcting The Record!

Holy shit, are you the same Swissbro I met on 4chan Holla Forums?

If so, HELLO AGAIN. For like the 5th time.