archive.fo/A53Nk
LATEST VIDEO:
https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AngelaDale143/status/788114103445446656
infowars.com/paid-hillary-operatives-inciting-violence-at-trump-rallies/
youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/788132382104653824
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wow-former-white-house-chef-hillary-clinton-called-black-servant-n-word-video/
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/781263804948774912
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&recipient_name=ZULEMA RODRIGUEZ&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=12/31/2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_O'Keefe
archive.is/x9e2g
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788177849094144000
chicagofop.org/contact-us/
youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY&t=7s
archive.is
archive.is/3jBvZ
qz.com/520652/groundwork-eric-schmidt-startup-working-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/
beta.fec
ghostbin.com/paste/axff4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/93177288/#93181389
youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY&t=551)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!!s+mef4FUk2u/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788369924175441920
archive.is/EYjDC
archive.is/WHyPp
youtube.com/channel/UCEE8w-v6Gg4j3ze3oX-urEw
youtube.com/channel/UCEE8w-v6Gg4j3ze3oX-urEw/videos
file.wikileaks.org/file/
file.wikileaks.org/file/steve-jobs-hiv/steve-jobs-hiv-2.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
archive.is/fzPOz
twitter.com/PVeritas_Action
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788413380843503616?lang=en-gb
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788371799654424577
file.wikileaks.org/file/?1=1
twitter.com/PVeritas_Action/status/788414922606649344
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788418438389755904
youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788421717471395840
youtube.com/watch?v=-4IxVeRTCA4&feature=youtu.be&t=9
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
archive.is/YMbK5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So, the gist is that all the violence at Trump rallies was caused by the DNC, right?
How illegal is that, and can we get these people responsible charged with anything? I figure inciting violence is atelast a minor crime.

Inciting a riot is a crime in burgerstan that I know of. It isn't voter intimidation, as there's no voting at the rallies.

Yes user, orchestrating violence is illegal.

I was expecting that video where Hillary supposedly goes off at a Nog. I hope that one's still on its way too.

Life is a meme

Yes, it was so obvious though that it's like something out of a comedy. At the chicongo rally the crowd was chanting

"Kill whites for equal rights"
"White genocide now"
"Bernie! Bernie! Bernie!"

twitter.com/AngelaDale143/status/788114103445446656

James O'Keefe just told Hannity, "Tuesday's newer video will be such a bombshell that it will be used in the debate."

I sure as shit fucking hope so.

Those atomic bombs better be good. Trump has stumped everyone up till now but Hillary Clinton keeps cheating to stay in the game.

He needs our help to defeat this final foe.

If you're out there James, don't release 5 days before the election or the media will be able to successfully keep the lid on the jar long enough for the election dates to pass.

Remember that there's early voting also.

Video's out in 17 hours and 17 minutes.

If is Clinton calling blacks niggers and laughing about poor policies that fuck them over, we win.

I mean in general, he's sounds like there are lots of videos.

Also, remember Andrew Breitbart. I know timing is everything James, but they might kill you. Have a contingency plan for the videos.

I'm positively surprised the man actually somewhat delivered. Sure, it's not going to Crash the Jewish Democratic Party and their candidate, but the video has its own uses.

For one there is now irrefutable proof of the clearly staged protests being, well, clearly staged. It's on videos, even the normies believe it. Very powerful message on its own.

Keep up the good work O'Keefe, and even though you are somewhat normie may Kek bless you for your holy work. Kekspeed.

It's up on Filter Man

infowars.com/paid-hillary-operatives-inciting-violence-at-trump-rallies/

How come little to no networks are reporting on this???????????? What the fuck. How can anyone in there right now still vote for her. I'm shocked at this country right now this is pathetic.

user, think about the most average person you can. Wakes up, MAYBE half listens to the news while they get ready for work, drives to work listening to radio or even their own music or something, gets there and does their job all day. Then they go home and try and do what fun things they can think of before bed. Unless something is there shoving it into their face the normal person isn't going to see this information. Many wouldn't even bother to pay attention to it in that case because they're not "filthy republicans who think gays are the devil". It's our duty to spread this shit everywhere we possibly can.

What a year this turned out to be, can't wait for the next videos and the true nuclear.

Because with other leaks and such, they can at least spin it with "lies" or "MUH EBIL RUSSIANS!". With these interviews and statements, there is clear proof the disruptions and violence at Trump rallies were not his supporters, but paid agitators with ties to the DNC. Then, the media reported those disruptions as being Trump supporters. Either the media fell for their ruse or they were also in on it.

It is no surprise at all that the MSM is not reporting on this. It'd be a very heavy hit against Hillary and the Dems.

This is great and all but it makes me so fucking Angry that no matter how many us or others keep sending this to the MSM they won't cover it. How is this even gonna make a difference if the average voter that watches fox and cnn can't even see it. There has to be a way for us to spread this in mass.

Daily reminder that Kol Nidre is judaism's form of taqyia

Gotta admire how the Kikes even try to Jew their God. All the greed, usury, murders, wars and more is forgiven so they can't be counted as a sinner before Him.

Can someone explain me very briefly who James O'Keefe is. I wasn't very active on Holla Forums lately and go.ogle doesn't give me very good answers. Have a rare stefan, thx.

Wrong thread, sry. Gotta love CSS on 8ch.

It's like confession, in a way, except confession requires the person asking forgiveness to admit that they fucked up.

Well, they do worship Satan, so it all makes a sort of perverse sense

YOU REEK OF NEWFAGGOTRY

everyone of us knows every picture posted here and you try to make us belief that molyneux you saw in a thread next to this one is "rare"?
that such things even exist?

why do you want to turn this thread into a house of lies? who are you? shillary herself?

THE CLEANSING IS COMING

WHO IS JAMES O'KEEF

WHAT IS GOING ON

Nigger who gives a shit about the election?
Hillary has to go down, and so do King Kike Soros and all her other accomplices.
This isn't about winning the election, this is about destroying one of the greatest criminal networks of our time.

Going to get started on making webms for latest video.

Nigger winning this election is how we destroy her, Soros, and everyone else involved in the destruction of the West and the genocide of the White race.
If we lose, WW3 will kill us all before well before we have a chance to do anything.

Everyone - Hillary isn't fighting for the highest seat of power in the world to help America, she's fighting to not spend the rest of her life in prison along with Bill and her confidantes

Fuck off it was me too, who posted it in the other thread. ID was a46676 or >>>7886616

And how do you think this goal can be accomplished without winning the election and the judicial firepower that goes along with it first?

Trump has to be elected, no matter the cost. If he isn't, God help us all. Even if he is, actually. You guys need to come to terms with how dangerous the situation is.

The fuck have you been?

I just got off work and I'm pissing myself at what I just watched. This is confirmation of everything we've been seeing over the last year. This is 100% proof that these people are doing some dirty fucking shit.

This is the first real piece of journalism I have seen in the last year or more. God bless the people involved in getting this info on film.

The last few days the MSM has been pumping stories of politicians, mainly on the Republican side, saying they wouldn't question election results. Because they really are going to try and rig they election. They know people know, so they're starting the conditioning now. If they really do it. God help us all.

Yeah I want to know too.

You can't win the election without Hillary in prison, because the election won't be legitimate.

youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

Well I just read the Constitution and the first amendment mentioned this, the right of the people peaceably to assemble.

Kinda seems like they were interfering with that, don't you think?

Why isn't he releasing the unedited segments?
Detractors can always claim fake or pulled out of context, or edited comedy central style otherwise. Releasing the full content would increase the impact.

Yes, it is now perfectly reasonable to assume that EVERYTHING the media and the DNC says about Trump is a lie. For our own propaganda purposes, you should claim that it's all lies because the DNC is willing to agitate violence at Trump events.

bill clinton's male lover

Are you willing to comb through hours and hours of video recording to find the important parts?

No it wouldn't. These are the retards who will complain and do mental gymnastics no matter what.
Don't worry, this is just the first video. Tomorrow we get more, and I don't know if he has more after that as well.

HILLARY CALLED FORMER SERVANT "NIGGER"

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/788132382104653824

HAPPENING

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Possibly.

This will blow open all of his hidden assets cover, so he feels he has enough.

It doesn't matter who he is, what matters is his plan.

#HillaryHatesBlacks

We need to get this going — CANT LET MSM GLIDE OVER THIS

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wow-former-white-house-chef-hillary-clinton-called-black-servant-n-word-video/

The election is now illegitimate no matter what. But it has to be held as a plebiscite for Trump's own legitimacy to be indisputable. Hillary won't be indicted before no matter what because no one will dare touch her.

We've got a thread up about this alread

He already combed through hours of content to put the video together. I didn't say he should release the full recordings, just the full content of the relevant segments. In its current format it's too obviously edited down, so there's a lot of wiggle room and plausible deniability.

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/781263804948774912

No there isn't. The only part is the old lady in the birddogging part not being in the room when the discussion is taking place. Everything else is them taking credit for specific actions.

Plebbit has uncovered that the bitch from this video is on hillary's payroll.
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&recipient_name=ZULEMA RODRIGUEZ&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=12/31/2016

does the video show hillary NOT carrying hot sauce in her purse?

Is hot sauce a euphemism for something?

Pandering

No, it's bullshit she said in a speech to niggers to appeal to them.

Don't forget that they can't carry shit on the Sabbath outside of their home. So the rabbis asked eachother, hmm, what is a home exactly? Your backyard is part of your home and it's defined by a fence. So they started building long fences around jewish communities and said the whole community is now a home and they can carry stuff within in and their god wont get angry. These days they just tie fishing line to streetlamps as a symbolic fence. It's called an eyruv. New York has a huge one.

Also the kosher light switch. They can't operate electronic devices on the Sabbath. That includes light switches. That's where the term Shabbos Goy comes from. It's okay if they ask a goy to do it for them. Now someone developed a light switch that operates on a principle of randomness so technically it's not you flipping the switch.Watch the video, it's quite comical.

sorry gotta check these digits

Any video footage of these?

i remember seeing an engineer that made jew devices to circumvent their god. like a phone that doesn't actually count as "doing work" because it try's to dial all numbers, and you pressing the button stops the "work".

FUCK
OFF

Give me an example where cernovich was RIGHT, and I might believe you. He's a disinfo shill, just fucking listen to him, read his tweets. He's a fucking disinfo and demoralization shill. I fucking despise you fucking pieces of shit who post his tweets here. Fucking kill yourself.

Thanks Hillary, now I'll never listen to what he says thanks to your informative post.

He calls himself a guerilla journalist, he exposed ACORN and Planned Parenthood, kind of an irl troll.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_O'Keefe

Not gonna lie though his constant whining about his haters and his lisp are fucking annoying.

I'm pretty sure Cernovitch spends all his day on Twitter and reports shit other people have tweeted as big scoops he discovered.

Anyone watching RAW?
The Democrat Governer got heavily booed in his hometown
lol
They are SOO fucked

I mean, sometimes Cernobitch is useful, but I'm pretty sure he's a Jew and he associates with some real kikey fucks like loren the puppet-fucker director who fucking got all uppity with motherfucking Chuck Yeager!

The_Donald poster found proof that protester was on Hillary's payroll.
archive.is/x9e2g

Ok, is anyone aware that the media has completely ignored this story?

The claim right now is that MSM is "verifying" the tapes before talking about it.

Really they are just trying to figure out how to downplay it.

They can't ignore it forever.
Every second that passes makes them look worse.

I'm pretty sure they will. But we'll see what O'Keefe's next nuke contains tomorrow.

can you imagine the HRC campaign right now, they know what they've said. They don't know which part was filmed though

Webms done.

Tomorrow's video is so damning, we'll have the corporate media forced to cover this. Even if they're dragged kicking and screaming. #Veritas

We need to spread this video like wildfire and show it to as many people as possible, in order to sway the people's vote towards Trump. Do you have any idea how much ammo O'Keefe gave us?

He's giving more tomorrow and more in the future. With this and Podesta emails, the tide might just turn..

One of the key points of the wikileaks dumps is the media being all-in on the clinton campaign, bought and paid for. Why does this surprise you? They probably won't even downplay it, they'll just ignore it and hope it goes away.
I wonder how many people shown in this video will shoot themselves in the head 6 times before jumping out of a window by the end of the week.

Thanks, based user.

I thought tomorrow was the last one. Is there more shit on Wednesday?

The entire bible is a history of the kikes trying to jew God and being punished for it. They jewed Jesus so the Romans obliterated them and scattered them to the winds. They will be punished again.

Yeah but even Fox Jews is ignoring it. Conservative talk radio didn't even talk about it today.

Rush mentioned it but it dropped 5 mins after he went on air. I assume we'll hear more tomorrow

I am not sure. I think there are more but I don't think they are coming day after day like the Podesta emails. They will be more intermittent after tomorrow, or at least that's what I got from all this.

Hannity focused on it for like an hour at the start of his program while I was driving around listening earlier.
But yeah, makes me sick how many "conservative" talk shows on my local dial are vehemently anti-Trump.

HRC on video or none of this matters. Sad but true.

Oh I'll hop on that train with you brother. Here was the gist of my message - massaged it a bit here and there for more believability:

"Hello, I uh….I'm from Iowa. Earlier today I saw on twitter a video of Mr. Foval calling half of my proud state dumb racists…. and to be honest it literally made me feel a little ill. I've been a lifelong democrat along with my family…and I kind of thought my trump supporting friends were tinfoil types with all their conspiracy theories…..but I'll be sending that video to all of my friends and family….and probably voting republican next month as well. You guys have really let me and democracy down. Our founding fathers would be ashamed of what ya'll are doing. That's all I really wanted to say, thank you for your time and god bless."

Still, we cannot solely rely on him. We are Trump's internet people, the only people who have a chance of saving our country. If we want to go down as heroes, we need to spread these videos like a faggot spreads GRIDS.

Off by 3, dammit!

The DNC is paying to incite violence for political reasons. That is the definition of terrorism. It matters.

checked

this is the #1 saddest anime death and most brutal anime death

HAPPENING I REPEAT HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
Hannity is live right now showing the o'keefe video

Then why did he cuck out and cancel O'Keefe's appearance?

idk but hes talking about it right now

That kike's "source" for his claims is never anything more than unsubstantiated rumors from cuckchan.

Post yfw the tape tomorrow is going to be at least 3X better than this, and what we have here is already a goldmine
and yfw all of this gets brought up in the debate

http:// www.hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/

Decided the time was better spent showing O'Keefe's video than O'Keefe's face? Dunno. Of the fox people, hannity seems the least gas-worthy.

straight up talking about how its election fraud and illegal

Is it just me or is Gingrich trying to downplay it and excuse it?

Judaism is all about how to find loopholes in God's law. The creator is intelligent and powerful enough to create all of existence, but somehow can be tricked and outwitted like a goy when it suits them.

nah, he isn't really, just trying to make an explanation of it. but it does kinda sound like it

Someone put a foot in this mans ass, immediately.

Seriously, I just want to form a RWDS and go meet these people.

Just kidding FBI lolol! I don't condone violence hehehehe!

link??

The day of the rope is getting closer, CTR, you'll be the next after your leaders and media.

here

thanks user

WELL, I personally know that Aaron Black guy is back in New York City after troublemaking in the Pacific Northwest.
If you want to find Black, he's in NYC

chicagofop.org/contact-us/

[email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */
Dear Esteemed Officers
I am not sure if you have been told that the riot that took place, had persons who were paid by the hillary clinton campaign and DNC, explicitly with the plans to create a violent riot.
youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY&t=7s
There is a video produced by project veritas on youtube, where journalists recorded admissions of guilt by these individuals, and I hope that as police officers that you seek to hold them accountable.
As im sure you know there may be civil remedies as well as criminal ones, I hope that you can put pressure on the DA to investigate, or seek to move for civil damages on behalf of injured officers.
Sincerely, A Proud Veteran and Patriot

the fuck is this

Never thought that i'd trust Sean fucking Hannity but here we are.

Hannity must just be more loyal to Trump since he's a personal friend than that faggot Rupert Murdoch.

DELETE
EVERYTHING

IT'S HAPPENING

Oh well I guess it's all over then!

It has only just begun brother

There is no need to trust, or even like these people. Just use them towards our goals. Reward positive behavior, punish negative behavior.

Good luck paying for your truvada now you faggot

I really don't know how what they could possibly have that would be better than this. They've already presented the campaign flat out breaking federal law and bragging about it with the ENTIRE INTERNET attempting to pretend that there is no video.

Would Hillary calling a nigger a nigger really be that much better than this? It'd be hilarious sure, but it wouldn't put her in jail like this first video might. Surely it has to be something bigger, but what could be better than what we already have? Maybe it's Hillary ordering a hit.

Good, this kike was the one who pissed me off the most with his "fuck the law, we're going to win" line right at the beginning of the video.

I'm assuming it's illegal to say you fired someone when you actually didn't?
How likely is it they're just saying this to save face, and he's still working with them?

Oh wtf, disgusting. I changed my mind. I don't want to visit him with a RWDS.

USE THIS WHEN YOU SEE SHITLIBS TRY TO CLAIM IT'S ALL FAKE AND STAGED

WHY WOULD HE HAVE BEEN FIRED IF THE VIDEO WAS FAKE?

He's Hotwheel's lawyer, you shut your whore mouth.

I don't know if that would be illegal though, they'd just be lying if they said that.

If nothing else they have to be mad as shit that he compromised them.

Confirmation of Clinton murder squad would absolutely destroy her.

That or child/human trafficking.

Feels before reals, remember?

A video of Hillary screaming "NIGGER" would be seen on every corner of the internet in a matter of minutes. As a vine loop it would get 10m views in a day, easily.

implying voter intimidation laws only protect you on election day

I was wondering why I couldn't recall such an incident happening. It's because it practically didn't.

Entirely possible. Remember when (((Debbie Wasserman Schultz))) stepped down, she was immediately hired as chair of one of the Clinton Campaign branches.

At the very least it's an admission of wrongdoing. And just like how they can't claim the primaries weren't rigged, they now can't claim that the election itself isn't rigged. They're still claiming that anyway though.

sleep snug, smug

How much damage would it cause to the SJW's?

I think that i'd be comparable to how we'd feel if we discovered that Trump loves watching Melania get fucked by Black Jewish Goldman sachs executives.

I don't think white SJWs would care that much, they already ignore her "superpredators" moment, and Robert Byrd mentoring.

He's not really fired. Just moved to another org.

yes her calling a nig a nog trumps anything else short of her producing and distributing CP.

fucking check'd and PRAISE KEK

Does Trump know about this shit??
btw do any of you take his db8 surveys?

I'm rustled just by the fact you used that analogy.

Is he one of those who incited violence at a Trump rally or just some random kike?

The entire point of the analogy was making Holla Forumsacks uncomfortable and comparing it to how SJW's would feel.

WELL, I personally know that Aaron Black guy is back in New York City after troublemaking in the Pacific Northwest.
If you want to find Black, he's in NYC>>7889202

HE ORGANIZED IT.

they know

This is fucked, I have js enabled anyways.

Refresh the page, and then go bitch at codemonkey over at >>>/sudo/
It's a known problem with auto-update.

Use archive.is

if you don't go https it redirects you to that shit, have no clue what's going on there tbh

Those fucking Russians again.

OUR MEMES
THE MEMES JACK
PRAISE KEK
WE DID THIS
Holla Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN!

I only can say that, while obviously (((they))) are doing damage control, it is working

Did James say he was going to release anything on Tuesday too?

Not a jew but he's retarded, he tweeted once "the saudis control hollywood".

Almost 1 million views in 10 hours, #7 on the trending list. But we need more! Also we need to be on the lookout for Youtube / Google trying to mess with the views or the ranking. You can't trust them because Eric Schmidt is working for Hillary. Reminder:

The stealthy, Eric Schmidt-backed startup that’s working to put Hillary Clinton in the White House
archive.is/3jBvZ
qz.com/520652/groundwork-eric-schmidt-startup-working-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/

Thanks for the info. Still spooked the shit out of me though.

Yes, same time.

According to Hannity O'Keefe told him tomorrows will be bigger and more damaging

He organized what?

Organized all the crazy people to cause violence at Trump rallies

Yes, something along the lines of "so big they'll have to mention it during the debate." O'Keefe has had a consistent track record of escalation so far, I don't see any reason to doubt him.

Isn't that a Mortal Kombat character?

better be, i was too hyped for assange… but he's slowly redeeming himself. hillary's not going out with a bang so far it seems, but with a million little cuts from every direction. this shit's almost poetic

no a occupy wall street kike.
now doing shit for the dnc

wew

If Cernokike isn't lying, then the 13,000 deleted emails are going to drop too. That will be a bang.

The slow releases of these emails is literally death by a thousand paper cuts for Hillary

Cernovich admitted on Periscope that he's not actually Jewish, he was just saying it to fuck with people on Twitter.

I know.

Make Outworld Great again?

Did you actually fucking type this? Are you this fucking stupid? He just makes things up and yet people cling to his every word anyway. Fucking moron. Your mother should has just tossed you in a blender and let the dog lap you up.

No, I actually typed this:

Rodriguez Zulema from video (see webm) is on govt. payroll for several companies, also admitted to inciting riots and shutting down Trump rallies:

WARNING, GOVT LINK, CAN'T BE PROPERLY ARCHIVED (SCREENSHOT 1)
beta.fec [dot] gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&recipient_name=ZULEMA+RODRIGUEZ&min_date=01%2F01%2F2015&max_date=12%2F31%2F2016

Give me one example of him accurately predicting something, you drooling retard. Go the fuck back to reddit. You cernovich drones are just as bad as leftists.

PRAISE KEK

ghostbin.com/paste/axff4

So here's what I'm going to say to idiots that complain about the 6 million women claiming Trump touched them:

If the DNC is willing to use trained agitators to incite violence, why wouldn't they be willing to use women that lie about rape?

Yep. Poisoning the well is coming back to bite them in the ass.

Look at the date.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/93177288/#93181389

Sure, like we're supposed to believe that. Look at his long narrow face, the curved nose, and the beady eyes that are close together. Don't be fooled by his height and seemingly European appearance. I know a (((Cohen))) who looks similar to Cernovich except no facial hair. He's like 6'6" or something like that and if you were an untrained normalfag and you didn't know his name you'd think he was just some white chad but to any Holla Forumsack, you can always tell if they're a jew.

Yeah and one other detail you missed, his eyesockets aren't level, they're misaligned. Even part jews have that mismatch.

Back to what O'Keefe said in the Reddit AMA:

Tomorrow is probably voter fraud. Rigged machines and/or bussing groups of spics and nigs to 100 polling places.

When I left for work his video had 36k views, now it has over 1m. Holy fucking shit, it's happening.

I can't wait to see what tomorrow's video is.

You guys think Fox would report all this just to do hitpieces on Democrats? I always thought they were just misguided neocucks and not outright ZOG like the rest.

If we can just get one MSM news outlet reporting this shit somehow the rest will have to follow or else be caught hiding information. Same reason why they have to report on the emails even if they only air corrupted disinfo. Still gets the topic out there.

You're late to the party. Hannity played the video on his show an hour ago.

They will report it, if they like it or not. Trump always finds a way.

obvious shill is off by 7 for trips

based user treating (((it))) as another user, effectively correcting the record - off by 1 for trips.

These faggots will never understand us, it absolutely infuriates them, and they have no idea how simple the truth really is. The digits tell all. Kek mit uns fam, kek mit uns.

he's one of the ones who organized violence. watch the video.
See:

Hannity covered it on his show tonight along with interviewing laura Ingram, He showed some clips from it and extensively talked about it.
I am sure he will go more in depth on it along with other fox reporters.

He opens the show with it

Checked my friend. Kek wishes you a belated blessing.

The "European" appearance you mention is Slav with a toss of hungarian (or possibly slovak). Common among populations from the southeastern border of poland. Don't be fooled, europe wouldn't have those distinct facial features if they made a habit of race mixing. Rootless kikes the lot of them.

Jesus christ. I actually feel sorry for it.

IT'S COMING

Like anything negative of Clinton would show up on CNN anyway.

he appears in the O'Keefe video at 9m11s. :^)
(youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY&t=551)

I can respect that.

HOW MANY HOURS LEFT
MY NOFAP+THIS WEEK IS KEEPING ME ERECT 95% OF THE TIME

yfw it emerges that hrc was the controlled opposition and that Trump was all along the anointed one.

kekd and saved

he admitted to being a jew once on twitter

I'm as giddy as a little girl seeing that view count. Not even 24 hours yet.

holy shit. That's what the whooshing sound was. It's accelerating; I checked twice in the last hour alone and it went from 1.3something to 1.5something. Now 1.6something. Type dnc in google, see video. #4 yt trending.

Been checking search engine news aggregates all day. A persistent chorus of stories mocking Trump's talk of rigged election. Says that he's doubling down on that, as if he's deluded. It's like watching those tsunami vids where the people are all down on the beach speculating about what that thin white line is way out there. Awesome timing. Everything will be just coming to a boil for the debate.
munching_popcorn.jpg

I see a lot of people on Twitter claiming O'Keefe is some kind of "proven fraud" making shit up. They really drank a lot of Kool-Aid at some point I guess.

view count is fucking stuck at 1,669,518 on my end.

They say he misleadingly edited footage in the past or something, but nobody is providing any actual proof.

based arnold

It's because he ran an expose on Planned Parenting. Which does have issues. But the entire thing was smeared by the press to discredit him, and now the previous smearing is useful to suppress the video.

vids or it didn't happen

I mean, when do we gas these fucking people? I really don't see a downside to it at this point.

Daily reminder that Yuri was right.

Keefe might legitimately take this bitch down, hot damn. If what he has is even worse than this and spreads like wildfire this much.. Wew, lad, wew.

Neat. Inb4 they spin this to show the chans are hackers on steroids working with the kgb.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!!s+mef4FUk2u/

He also ran an expose on ACORN. He was responsible for having its funding pulled by Congress. In the video ACORN staff instruct him on the best way to establish a brothel staffed by underage refugees. Leftists claim that the video is fake because when O'Keefe was introducing the content of the video he was dressed up in a stereotypical pimp costume, yet when the ACORN staff are telling him how to set up his loli brothel he is not wearing the pimp costume. That's it. That's their argument. He wasn't dressed as a pimp when he received advice on how to set up a brothel for minors, so clearly the video is discredited.

Leftists are just garbage in human form.

When Anthony Weiner had his dick pic scandal there were people who still argued that he was hacked and he'd been set up. Even after he appeared at a press conference and confessed to the entire thing. They're religious fanatics. No proof in the world will change their minds.

You better make sure that won't cause him to be overdrawn at the blood bank.

Yeah in like 2008. That was a tiny vid compared to David Daleiden's Center for Medical Progress which BTFO PP. Even if you conflate the two CMP's videos were confirmed to not be deceptively edited even by PP's 3rd party analysis.

I'VE CREATED A TL;DW LIST FOR ADHD NORMIES WHO WON'T WANT TO SPEND 16 MINUTES ON THIS VIDEO
POST IT WITH THE VIDEO ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA

I'VE CREATED A TL;DW LIST FOR ADHD NORMIES WHO WON'T WANT TO SPEND 16 MINUTES ON THIS VIDEO

In video, from the horses' mouths:
-The DNC, Campaign, and Super-PAC's are coordinating illegally through a shadow-group
-"The (Hillary) Campaign pays the DNC, the DNC pays Democracy Partners, Democracy Partners pays the Foval Group, the Foval Group goes out and executes this shit on the ground"
-The Democratic party trained people to incite violence (bird dogging) at Trump rallies
-Protesters were actually paid shills, posted at strategic locations near Trump events with scripts to cause chaos as quickly as possible
-Protesters received official "agitator training" in New York, Vegas, Colorado, Minneapolis, D.C., etc. from professionals in the Democratic Party
-The Chicago rally was shut down by an agitator group paid by the DNC
-The DNC has been doing this for a long time (at least 20 years)–Iowa State Fair violence with Scott Walker was paid for by the DNC
-Shirley Teeter (assaulted at a Trump rally) was a paid and trained actor
-The DNC seeks out "mentally ill people that we pay to do shit" because they are easier to manipulate
The DNC seeks out the homeless and pays them "to do some crazy stuff" because they are desperate for money–pays with food, showers, and hotel rooms
-Hillary Clinton brags of bird dogging Republican candidates using shills posing as Republicans
-Iowa needs to be shilled because "it's a 50-50 state and honestly is racist as fuck"
-The Hillary Campaign paid for blocked roads to Trump events

Not in video:
-ALL interviewees are on Government payroll
-Scott Foval (bird dog expert) works for Huffington Post, Chicago Pride, Wisconsin Gazette
-Scott Foval was fired–all claims were determined legitimate
-Zulema Rodriguez (road blocker) is officially on the Hillary Campaigns payroll; paid $1610.24 for one road

This unfortunately

good job user

There's something incredibly queer about how Holla Forums is trying to pull the "liebruls are teh real racists" card.

Gosh! This sounds like the kind of thing every Iowa voter needs to hear.

You mean /r/the_donald

It's called tactics, faggot. Use whatever we can to stop the corrupt cunt from getting more power.

>>>/cuckchan/

They said that, and admitted to ruining their State Fair. Like, what the Hell is wrong with Iowa that the Democrats fuck with it so much?

Jewgle Chrome will auto detect http:// as unsecure.

Democratic gibs policies have consistently been the worst thing to happen to niggers since emancipation, and the result was intentional.

I have to admit when this first came out I didn't even think it would break 100 thousand. I didn't think normalfags would care. Is this actually catching on? Have we started a fire?

hhaahahaahhaa

Lurk moar, or fuck off. The last thing we need are more refugees shitting up this place.

i use many websites, get mad and d&c more faggots.

Into the filter you go.

nice r selected web browsing

suck a dick cuckold
go back to jamal and prep the bull

PRAISE KEK
vid is at 2mil views now

to the back lines, user, you're not fit for frontal duty.

Ahnuld cucked a few days back, over the Trump Tape.

Fucking hilarious hypocrisy coming from a man with Schwarzenegger's sexual history.

this is just a meme. They're doing this to safe face and LARP justice/consequence. They'll give this dude another job through 3-4 other organizations to continue his work.

It's the same with politicians and journos who have been axed for the show.

It's a public theater for the goyim. Smoke and mirrors. These kikes will return to what they were doing after a public relation cool down perior when everyone has forgotten and dgaf anymore.

He's in the (((Hollywood))) loop of course he'll say that. And probably got a kickback considering his movie roles have dried up.

He's married to a Kennedy. Did you think he was ever going to side against the globalists?

Why the fuck do you do shit like that dickhead?

just gotta be a fucking pain in the ass about your link…fucking shithead…

This is all too amazing. I feel that I must pray for tomorrow's video. I want it to be as big of a happening as possible.

I pray to kek, the chaotic god.
I pray to kek, to create the odd.
I pray to kek, unknowing of what is to come.
I pray to kek, in wait of that maddening drum.
I pray to kek, numbers repeated.
I pray to kek, the order defeated.

inb4 he delivers a video where Hillary is shittalking niggers and it gets over 100 million views in a day.

May Kek bless him.

Board pretty overrun with shills right now, talking about other threads. Hopefully temporarly

wew

triple-click, ctrl+ctv, return

Everytime

She was asked,
She blinked and looked down, then up to the asking parties
The nigs around her who asked laugh in disbelief.
She nods her head and blinks so fast she may of had a microstroke
No body believes her pandering.

Nigs didn't believe her lies

Hol up, you be saying that hot sauce is nigger sauce?
I love hot sauce, those this mean that I should kill myself?

No. Its ok to love hotsauce, fried chicken, and/or watermelon. Those things are all delicious. What's not ok, is acting like a nigger.

If you google shabbos goy obama then you'll see that he literally acted as a shabbos goy to at least one Jewish friend, earlier in his career. That was where I first heard the term actually, in a pro-Obama media report some years back where they said he used to turn on the lights for some Jew, therefore he's a friend of Israel.

Thanks user, I was worried for a moment.

In the link he just retweeted a video from Paul Watson, which has a recording of a direct witness to the situation.

Weimerica is so far gone that saying a word is more ostracizing than bragging about committing felonies.

How so? We are openly racist, leftists blatantly pretend not to be racists. There are no "real" racists, but leftists are despicable pieces of subhuman shit.

The view count gets stuck when there are large numbers of views every second, it will update again soon. If it's still stuck, that means the video is still blowing up like the world trade.

Iowa went Cruz in the primaries, so Trump support won't be as strong there - UNLESS this gets out and swings them back toward Trump.

No problem. I for one enjoy collard greens.

Can't beleive I missed this earlier. Bants with sperks on twitter is one thing, but why would you blatantly antagonize someone who is genuinely autistic like that? That's just mean, man.

Trump is leading in Iowa, and has been in the polls for some time until they decided to shut it down and sink his poll numbers after the debates.

Imagine Mel dancing with those lot.

if they're not shills, the damage controlling democrats in the comments are making me lose faith in humanity

I'll give them two out of three - the Clintons weren't broke, even though they claimed to be.

Greens are important, every user should eat them.

They are mostly just lying to themselves. In a few days they`ll realize what is going on and won`t be able to ply their ears and go "NAH NAH NAH".

They have no idea what is to come later today.

You know what's great? Salted melon. I didn't believe it until I tried it myself.

Salted melon? teh fuck?
Regular melon? or watermelon?

This is supposed to be the one that involves the White House. I wonder if they actually managed to get a camera or microphone past security….

Yeah I've had lots of people tell me that. I've never really felt the need to do it, I've always had good melons.

Any melon, really, though I mostly hear of people doing it with watermelon. You just use a little. Its supposed to really bring out the flavor.

I`ll give it a go.

My guess is he's been releasing them in order to end up with the WH and hillary
Foval>PACs / DNC>hillary>WH or something like that.
By the way, wtf donald ducks ?

Anyone know when exactly the next video is going to release?

noon

Thanks, can't wait to be honest.

Just checked his twatter and he's already RT.

You seriously doubt the liberals mind and how it works. Some of these people cannot, and will not give up ground, they've invested too much into it. I always think of the whole political side shit as Fanboys to consoles. They got into one side and refuse to see any major flaws, even if they are being blatantly used.

All of the shit she has done and is doing and saying nigger will be the worst in the eyes of normies.

I can see your point, some faggots refuse to see how good the X-box is and keep on supporting the GAYstation or urine, and don`t get me started on steam fags.
DOTR can`t come soon enough.

It becomes way more apparent once you finally manage to get out of that mentality of fanboyism and realize how fucking stupid it all is (and how shit the gaming industry has become). Once out of it, you see the petty arguments fanboys have about their consoles/PCs and you find yourself constantly questioning why they care so much or questioning why they don't realize how there are higher forces at work that are making it all shit but finding a way to "persuade" people into thinking that the game that's getting overhyped to hell is good and they need it (much like the liberal/globalist side does with projecting their ideology using all forms of media). You try to convince them that in reality how stupid it all is, but even if you showed them the truth, they either won't care cause it's giving them instant gratification they've been conditioned to desire, or that deep down they know, but invested too much into it and their pride won't let them admit and accept that their beliefs are based on a lie or that they've been manipulated.

This is what happens to everything (((they))) touch; (((they))) infect it by pushing the ideals that stunt and even regress humanity's improvement, and breeds a society that desires short term to instant gratification reward and care only about themselves, leaving a society ripe for falling apart or collapsing on itself once said society realizes the truth and the folly of their actions and believing in (((their))) ideals. And all it takes is either one bad moment, one bad experience, or one bad day for them to have no choice but to see the truth, but accepting it, and how they do it, can vary depending on the individual.

FAGGOT WITH HIV BLOWN THE FUCK OUT LIKE HIS COLON

Another James O'Keefe Video Today

Launching around Noon EST.

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/

reddit.com/user/james_okeefe_iii

I'm ready with my ffmpeg scripts. Gonna slice and dice it into manageable chunks.

can't wait

Dubs of truth in ID.
(((They))) know how to hijack the reward center of our brains. All(?) degenerate behavior can be boiled down to seeking instant gratification.
The way that water can get stuck in a mountain pool where it will go bad is the same way that a degenerate will get stuck in a reward loop.
The water needs a way out, a rock to fall in and force the water to spill out of the pool and down the mountain to the ocean where it can be free.
Degenerates need a push to get out of their fallen and degenerate ways and join the ocean free of vices.

Don`t forget to eat your Brocolli

=GET HYPE==
2 and a half hours
Hillary Clinton on tape calling Donna Brazille a nigger

I hope that's what it is

GET EVEN MORE HYPE

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788369924175441920

Scary shit user, thank you for spoiling it.

wtf, I like Hillary now.

Checked, so Assange could be at a black site?
Fug

Made a new thread for it, it's important but not about O'Keefe

One of the great things about this video is that it instantly poisons the well on any manufactured scandal/controversy the media/DNC/Hillary try to throw at Trump in the eyes of normalfags.

WHO DIDN'T FUCKING CHECK THESE DUBS! KEK BE MERCIFUL ON THOSE WHO FAILED.

Wait. The fuck did they do to our State fair?

I doubt the nigger tapes are coming out today. Today is probably voter fraud stuff, with a greenlight and acknowledgement from Hillary or something.

Yeah exactly. It shows that they're willing to hire lying groping victims if they're willing to pay mentally ill people and trained agitators to incite violence.

Fucking weasel narcissists at work. Using the rules to look good and conscientious while breaking the rules to make others look bad, and then congratulate themselves at how clever they are. I've got no doubt Dems and their undeclared allies in the media are up to their fucking eyes in dirty tricks.

Recap of the previous:

don't pray, just roll.

rolling for nigger tape

BREAKING NEWS: there's definitely no such thing as voter fraud

archive.is/EYjDC
archive.is/WHyPp

yea ok nigger.. no fraud gotcha

T minus 82 minutes.

Where can we find the O'Keefe drop today?

Hillary will call a nig a nog today

I FEEL IT

youtube.com/channel/UCEE8w-v6Gg4j3ze3oX-urEw

Checking those dubs, Kek wills it.

We all need to focus our energy to praying to Kek. Let us all pray for O'Keefe and pray that Hillary says "nigger."

What good would that do? The tape already exists. It's like praying for good grades on an exam right before you open it. The grades already written down. The result isn't going to change.

Unless Kek really is that powerful

We live in a quantum reality, man. Anything can happen. It's why shit like the Berenstein universe exists.

If Trump wins because Clinton is perceived as a racist, it's one more sign of space-time unraveling

Look I don't want to derail here, but yes… Kek is powerful. We need to pray that it has maximum damage, whatever it is.
We need to pray that the msm is forced to run it ad nauseam.
There's lots to pray for. And meme magic is real. The reason it's real is because we believe in it.

Go back to reddit

Those bears just changed their names because they're subversive jews

62 minutes out. Man those sock puppet twatters, get your goyberg accounts. Let's get ready to spread this.

I don't think it's her saying it. I got the impression it's some staffers. Hope I'm wrong.

When you pray to kek, you pray to chaos. Asking for something will always mean you'll get something else.

Though maybe something better.

There will be chaos in the entire DNC, heathen!

Yeah, if it were *that* good O'Keefe would just spell it out. Still, expect something better than yesterday's.

just back in from a walk, has the second one dropped yet, anyone?

Exactly 60 minutes from now it'll be out for the world to see

T minus 60 minutes. Get on your social media and help spread it when it drops, you double nigger.

Watch out for shills saying 'It doesn't matter!!' after the new one drops.

Redpill me on the berenstein universe, please. I don't trust jewgle.

Do not predict the work of gods, it is beyond your understanding. And you dare call me the heathen.

If he had footage of Hillary he'd be dead by now. Probably 35 shots to the back of the head and run over by a car in an apparent suicide.

That's litterally todays footage though
it's hillary calling a nog a nig

an hour , sheeeit timed my walk all fucking wrong

don't have social media

You remember the Berenstain bears? Well no you don't because apparently it was Bernstein the whole time. Basically, it refers to a parallel universe where things didn't take a turn for the worse.

ment for
would sage for doublepost but sticky so

You're actually missing out if you don't have a fake Twitter and subscribe to the usual suspects like Iron Ann and the Emperor.

You should consider setting one up under a fake name and burner id.

Don't set yourself up for disappointment. Until the video releases it can be anything.

Who is /comfy/ here as we watch the DNC crash and burn with no survivors?

/comfy/ af tbh fam.
Tendies are in the oven.

I'm hoping someone videoed that racist meltdown Hillary had after Matt Lauer went off the reservation and asked a real question. You could see the hate in her eyes when he did it. She was mentally scrolling through a list of hitman phone numbers deciding who should do the job.

If that gets out, whether "nigger" is used or not, it destroys her arguments about temperament. No one will want an insane psychotic racist bitch near the nukes.

I'm always comfy, user

i'm so hard right now i can't wait

I see it more as a matter of faith. Never ask for anything, just trust thst chaos will work in your favor, and if He wills it, it will.

PRAISE KEK

I did this until they asked for my mobile number. Any way to circumvent that?

PRAISE KEK. MAY HIS DUBS SHINE UPON US.

Use a burner number (burner app is fine for this) too. You will eventually be told to put in a number, and even though I told it to not let people search for me by number, my mother still found my racist account.

I bet its rigged on both sides, republicans do this as well. And Trumps campaign is far from without faults. I'll vote for Hillary regardless

30 minutes

Tell them you'll be in after the DNC implodes, shouldn't take long.

Get out.

Fuckin' checked, memefriend

Hi ctr.

you bet? you have the proof on one side and choose to willfully ignore it
what would it take? or is this like a religion to you

Why are you guys so easily baited.

this is just pathetic

This. Kek is like Crom. You can't ask for handouts, you must perservere by your own willpower and, if the cause is just, he will help you, wether you notice it or not.

View count updated. Still not in 'trending', but that's to be expected fucking jews. 2.3M in less than 24 hours.

LMAO

Yea, liberalism I guess is sorta like a religion, I know Im not always saying can be logical but often enough it proves itself after some time. Rather be a litle ignorant of some things than be a total ass like you guys. Guess difference between politics is the glass half empty vs the glass halful I am hopeful in people (all people) and you are racists with negativity all over you

I would love a fake twitter account for operational purposes, but how do you bypass the phone number requirement

muh bait

Burner phone app.

I'm grandfathered in before the days of asking for a number, but everyone just uses a burner phone number app.

k

There is no phone number requirement. If you look at the bottom of the page, in small type, you'll see 'register with email instead'. Just use a burner. Be warned though, they ban these accounts with swiftness. I remember at the height of the primaries I was on twitter and got banned ~16 times in a week.

Is it just because of the fake email or because of the content? Would they ban an acct with a fake email if i was flying under radar as a normie? I just wanna do my part in the twitter wars.

If you make a few posts, you will eventually get locked out and forced to put in a phone number. Just use the burner app.

You'll be fine as a normie. Just don't be too obvious about your power level and go full roman salute and you should be okay.

I've never been banned and I have called many niggers by their name and even went full Hitler a few times.

I'd better go take a shit now so I'm ready to fuck up the tubez when it hits!

I guess listen to this guy:

I never found a way to get around getting banned. I went from full 14/88 to normie posting and I still got banned no matter what. I think they're actively banning anonymous account creatiion. I never tried the burner route, I thought they were pay to use. Any advice on free, working burner apps on iphone?

Alright, time to kick the tires and light the fucking fires.

Man your battlestations. 10 mikes.

when did the file size increase ?

Two weeks ago. Up to 10mb now and will be increased again supposedly.

A while ago. It's up to 12MB now.

Burner app gives you a free number, it just gets burned after a week or a month. I paid for my trolling burner number, though. It's like $3 a month, totally worth it for the privacy improvement.

You're right it's 12. I'm a faggot.

5 mikes.

Hold the line, brothers. Brace yourselves.

So is the second video supposed to drop in five minutes, or am I remembering incorrectly?

Yes 4 minutes.

Brace yourselves, friends.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOME ON!

HYPE

NEW VIDEO WHEN?

Man i am hoping for a video of Shillary saying nigger. 3 minutes left.

What do you think it will be? Don't get your hopes up.

this is stressful
should have avoided coffee this morning
2 minutes

nig nog tape, kek wills it!

I'm a little hyped.

bomb bay doors are open
droppin any minute

I LOVE YOU LADS, LET'S FINISH THIS BITCH

My body is ready.

kaboom!

My worst fear? More stuff the media can ignore. It needs to be a nuke. Something that cant be ignored.

This hype

If this ends up being infosange 2.0 i will kill myself

Soon.

I can't figure out how the stuff that's already been dropped has been ignored. No damage control, no "look at this wacky conspiracy theory from a discredited hoax artist" – just silence.

Those threads were pretty fun though.

Hoping for nigger.

anybody got the video yet?

COME ON MOTHERFUCKER WHERE IS IT

yes

james o'keefe

I'm ready for the fireworks.

nothing on the channel yet

youtube.com/channel/UCEE8w-v6Gg4j3ze3oX-urEw/videos

No, I'm watching jewtube, twatter and his website and nothing yet. JUST DROP THE FUCKING VIDEO ALREADY!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RRRREEEEEEEEE WHERE IS IT?

He was a few minutes late yesterday.

THE ANTICIPATION

nothing on the twitter yet

https:[email protected]/* */_Action

Activating high-energy power!
Activating MemeStation!

PRAISE KEK

HOLY FUCK ASSANGE INSURANCE FILE JUST GOT RELEASED.

THE KING IS DEAD

file.wikileaks.org/file/

(checked)

Hitler dubs confirm.

stupid niggers, the shitty site takes forever to upload shit cause it also (((processes))) it before publishing to check for song to slam a copyright claim into

Where have you been?

HOLY FUCK WAT?

The anticipation is fucking killing me. I feel like my heart's about to burst. Fuck!

No wait, is this it? I though it was the torrent. WTF

Let's smash this shit wide open.

Well, prepare your angus.

Today is fucking crazy.

that's been there.

Don't fucking distract us from getting cucked by okeefe

Why is the script of indiana jones 4 here?

The insurance file is 80 Gigs

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFE

Maybe O'Keefe had an accident while lifting his barbells

WHERE'S THE FUCKING VIDEO????

REEEEEEEEEEE

Is it possible that youtube would just shoah the video? I mean, they do that all the time, and he did announce its release to the world

Dubz or he got "lost"

lad meme responsibly

I doubt it but he kept releasing film yesterday of him just hanging around his office. He should be hiding in an undisclosed location until he released everything.

THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME

He's dead.

This, I hope it's Hillary saying something like fuck niggers or the US , my family Is so brain washed it's insane

did he get suicided?

he killed himself with three shots to the back of the head

We fucking better not have gotten cucked.

He said it will be MUCH bigger than yesterday's video

I fucking hope and pray he didn't… Possibility is there, though….

Problem is they seem to be too much into real journalism and not this low hanging fruit emotional shit like the msm.

Drumpf is a rapist because he said women let him finger them. How could you vote for such an evil man, user? Where did we go wrong as parents? >:'(((

I wouldn't despair. Homie's got friends…bad news travels real fast.

VID JUST DROPPED, HILLARY IS FUCKING TOAST

Link or fuck yourself.

fug

is just a bait video

I heard he shot himself in the head then jumped out the window.

Source?

After dousing himself and his entire room with bleach

lol steve jobs had HIV
file.wikileaks.org/file/steve-jobs-hiv/steve-jobs-hiv-2.jpg

It's a spoilered mp4. What are you, new?

But why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

I suspected that but didn't know. Figures. Fucking faggot.

you're the stupid nigger. when you put videos on youtube to be released at a certain time you can set it to publish precisely then. processing completed hours ago.

his twitter

god damnit, current year et al

Archived:

archive.is/fzPOz

Good song tbh

At least you can talk. Who are you?

He posted it here first yesterday: twitter.com/PVeritas_Action

A front has released through US Democratic media an elaborate story accusing Julian Assange of paedophillia & taking US$1million from Russia

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788413380843503616?lang=en-gb

Read the comment chain.

It's always been out the deadman's switch is the decryption key.

They think Trump is trying to go to war with Russia and Hillary is not a warmonger, and that Trump is looking to start a giant racewar , and that Hillary loves black ppl, it's infuriating

I wrote out a reply, then realized it's October, glimmer of hope

HOLY FUCK JUST SAW THIS, THEY'RE GOING ALL OUT

Time has really been flying with all these Happenings happening.

Makes me respect him more to be honest. Good taste, flat is justice.

Die Ewige Normie

Lolis and cash? Assange just keeps getting cooler and cooler, fam.

Looks like they're really going for it, a narrative to declare wikileaks as a Russian asset. That has major implications if they pull it off. Though kind of stupid trying the Assange pedo narrative on top of that, it's too over-the-top stacking narratives like that.

It's probably Russia making things up to frame the USA framing Russia.

Right user?

Come on for fuck sake !

Yesterday the first one came out at 12:00pm on the dot. Do we have any evidence that he is even alive

their twitter was retweeting shit an hour ago.

None. No Twitter activity in 12 hrs.

Welp

No

But it wasn't THIS late

He just tweeted less than a minute ago

He was on Hannity yesterday. If it's not out by 1 somethings fucked

was alive 4hours ago RT

MAN THE BATTLE STATIONS

file.wikileaks.org/file/?1=1

DEAD MAN SWITCH

Sorry it was his PVeritas Action account that tweeted a min ago and it was a re-tweet of yesterdays video

You'd think that with a video like this, he'd have come up with ways to ensure the video was put up even if he was assassinated.

He tweeted this from PVA a minute ago

Clip from yesterdays vid

He has, it will be released.

WHERE'S THE VIDEO EGGMAN

YOU, YOU, DOUBLE NIGGER

Are you sure?

COME ON YOU FUCKING POTATO NIGGER

No, my friend just texted it to me…

god damn it user, please

You're a big guy.

Have to goto work in 3 minutes, still no video, can't use phone, what is life

pain

suffering

Ok I am assuming O'Keefe suicided himself.

Just like Assange?

FUCK OFF SHILL

BREAKING< O'KEEF FOUND DEAD 6 ROUNDS EXACT TO HIS TINY LITTLE ANAL HOLE, LIKELY SUICIDE

A very complex naturally occurring chemical reaction.

baby dont hurt me

dont hurt me

no more

Explain please? Is isn't new?

Fuck this I'm taking a shower. When my angus has been cleaned, I expect a fucking video.

He said though that even if he dies or goes to jail it will get released.

Unless it doesn't fucking exist.

no, what gave you the idea it was?

Shitposters, I guess.

Is this video the one where Hillary goes full Holla Forums on some black woman? No wonder he's being "pressured"

perhaps he got a visit, and he's on the phone begging his colleagues not to release the video so that his entire family doesn't get fed their own severed genitals and flushed down the toilet in pieces

Fuck guys i can't take this wait.

O'Keefe is an idiot. It's good that he's helping the emperor, but he should hang.

Come on, I need to hear this. I'll go nuts if I have to sit through class while this drops.

WHERE IS THE VIDEO

Sure thing, faggot. Maybe after we hang you first.

Love me some snek-waifu. Got them good throat skillz.

If you go to their website they do full write-ups along with the video.

IRISH NEED NOT APPLY

OY VEY

1 HOUR UNTIL VIDEO DROPS

Well least we know he's alive

1 HOUR DELAY

fucking cunts. going home

Probably being an apologist, but I'm guessing he's trying to drum up awareness and eyeballs as much time as possible before he drops the video.

How long does it take to dispatch a predator drone state side?

(checked)
This feeling of blue balls is not nice.

(heil'd)
Atleast he's alive.

James O'Keefe is a true patriot.

O'Keefe is a massive attention whore.

Now I'm hyped. If that was the plan, he succeeded.

In this instance the more attention the better.

(checked)

He's not dead!

CHECKED

IT'S STILL HAPPENING

Kill your self shill boi.

Kill yourself

1 hour till video drop

POST MUSIC

He's a fucking nigger, but goddamn did he deliver HARD last time. He deserves the attention

e-mail your number to john.podesta@ gmail.com , someone will send you the link when it drops.

Nice likes.

My body is ready

Tbh it really depends on where you're launching it from. In the most absolute quickest- to get the drone, set up flier of top clearance op, load with explosive, then fly to destination in non obvious way, and depending how close the nearest available drone is to target, looking at in excess of 1hr.

In other news, filterman is rambling about the shadow government and how people are accused of being anti-semetic for bringing it up. And he still won't put 2 and 2 together.

Oh come the fuck on. He had an entire month to be prepared for this video. At least he's still alive to release it.

If singles, it will be a video of Hillary calling someone a nigger.

Hitler dubs confirm, give us the right stuff Jimmy

do not tempt me user

Yeah he does that on purpose

>☘ ☘ ☘ O'Keefe☘ ☘ ☘ <

god DAMMIT i gotta go find something else to do, i will personally choke this fag to death with my dick if he doesn't deliver

Fuck my autism. Grammar Iz fuck.

holy shit user, whats the song name in the webm

are you fucking kidding me

He's hyping it up for more press. Calm the fuck down.

Deja Vu

youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI

4cuck newfag detected

We got em.

So this isn't the contingency? What is it then?

Since we have time to kill, I just wanted to put out this public service announcement: your waifu is fucking shit

Time to get 'em

Dave Rodgers - Deja Vu

Son, have you ever entered the magical realm of eurobeat before?

I've listened to a couple eurobeat tracks over the years, never got into it but the stuff is undeniably amazing

Make a new thread we only have around 140 posts left in this one and this bombshell is supposed to be much larger than yesterday's.

Nah, wait until the video is out so the new thread can have it in the OP.

In due time

Alternatively.

no point, its just shitposting until it drops

I support this

wew

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788421717471395840

kek

The Irish are so based. Based O'Keefe.

That it is. Rather varied when you dig deeper as well.

KEKUS VULT

fucking reddit

god damn faggits

TOPKEK

webm version

If dubs it's Hillary calling Obama a nigger

posts like this must make all the other faglords at plebbit fume with rage for helping trump.

you failed us

It's most likely proof of election fraud and/or Donor influence.

too bad

Well damn, he's going all out.

I HAVE AN INEXPLICABLE URGE TO BUY A SKYLINE AND DRIVE TO THE MOUNTAINS.

They just shake their fists in the air and go "damn you, /r/the_donald!"

KEK BLESS US WITH THE KILLING BLOW

I thought that the nigger thing was supposed to be next week.

you're referring to a tweet literally from last week

GUYS WIKILEAKS INSURANCE FILE IS OPEN

CHECK OUT file.wikileaks.org/file/

NOT A DRILL
NOT A DRILL

your a dumb nigger

Kill yourself.

Ban this kid.

In that case disregard, I suck cocks, etc.

filtered. fuck off

you should be ashamed

Be not that far from me, for trouble is near; haste Thee to help me. Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Fucking moron. Even the god damn news is running with this bullshit

Apparently Hillary said this.

Think about how that cunt must be shitting herself right now wondering what the tape is going to be. She's probably screaming at everyone right now and may have even pissed her self.

That's every day, involuntarily

dubs confirm we get to lynch them after trump wins

-=MAJOR HAPPENING IN 1 HOUR=-

p.s. fuck you and your fucking archive.is

youtube.com/watch?v=-4IxVeRTCA4&feature=youtu.be&t=9

go away Holla Forums

It was that 400lb hacker named 4chan wasn't it?

Hello 4cuck, you have to go back

Let's hope not. It'd be a wasted moment. I want to see Hillary spasm, fall on the stage and shit her trousers on stage whilst in the middle of a five minute coughing fit.

Why not both tbh

wew

hi autist king, how was you day?

he already has everyone's attention after the 1st video though. If the next videos get progressively more devastating then I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary skips the last debate.

Life is so strange right now.

leleelelelelelelllelelelelelelelele

20 minutes left and I ran out of nails to chew on

Oh shit, rare taste. Used to listen to this song quite a bit when it was released. Sampled from Yes - Roundabout.

Well, if you don't mind being a weirdo, you can always chew toenails.

An hour ago Alex said the new evidence from wikileaks is smoking gun evidence Hillary Clinton bribing the FBI and the shadow govt taking control of her investigation, sabotaging it.

Seek to 00:04:30

I'll give you something to chew on, if you know what I mean.

savage

You have to go black

RMS detected

Guacamole?

sauce?

10/10

is dis a benis?

virgin detected

jeb?

Wasn't part 2 supposed to be posted by now?

when is this nigger dropping part 2?

You got me, rick.

10 more minutes, he's running late.

~15 minutes from now

"about an hour from now" 42 minutes ago.

Tod?

thanks, kek

ITT: fags who can't read

It's Angelina Jolie's breast donation.

IDS HERE
archive.is/YMbK5

(checked)
I'm hyped. From the Twitter video he made it sound like it would be a new executive admitting that they lie to the public.

uwot

lol u cheeky nigger

Why?

4cuck transplant assmad he can't link drop without being asked to archive. It's le ebin trolling. Just report and hide.

Lets hope this sinks Hillary at the debate.

Chief Keef delivers a stale pizza, just like ASSange and his nothingburger leak. Israel wins again

This whole

EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE ARCHIVED

shit didn't begin until a month ago or so. If anything it's the 4cucks pushing the archive shit. It's always been suggested, but the autist vegan-tier naggers are new.

you got to listen this from 9 minutes on people

chronicling the happenings and how they connect with the past, it's a really good summary for beginners, a recap

Aaaaaany second now

This might pass for humor on that other board, but this is below posting quality standards here.

In the meantime while we wait for veritas …

Yes, Moshe is right, goyim.

SHOO SHOO
FILTHY JEW

NEED A NEW THREAD

I see how today will go…hourly cuckings by O'Keefe

CAN I ARCHIVE THIS ONE?

We don't need filterman to tell us what we already discovered and discussed in yesterday's thread

Archiving has been a thing for over two years now. If people are getting upset it's because 4cuck migrants are not doing it and making regulars upset.

PVA twitter updated with shitposting…

kys autist

He posted "in an hour" 53 minutes ago, for any anons panicking.

I was about to say this site is ahead, you found it but don't underestimate, he trasmits that to 3 million people on radio not counting the site or youtube, ofcourse, europe is 6 hours ahead, it's still noon in Texas.

Not to burst your bubble, but it will probably come out closer to 2PM.

This. That said, I don't understand the resistance to archiving. It serves multiple purposes that are pretty good. Only a faggot would be opposed to it.

Even said "about an hour", so may be a little later than that

Regulars don't care. Only when the information needs to be archived to protect it, and anyone can choose to do that without being an autist and yelling at the OP.

Is 'autist' the only thing you can say? Get a vocabulary you dumb nigger.

lurkmoar nigger.

Trips confirm.

action on project veritas twatter

Fuck off KIKE

Dubs to make canon. Archiving is now holy mandate by will of kek.

I've been since the first migration. The autists are new. Which is why I've had to continually fight this nonsense recently.

It's not purely about information protection. We've had faggots track their way back to this place because shit was not archived. This place has been flooded with leftist shit because of it.

NEW THREAD

make one instead of asking

wait for new vid to be released first

he said he's welcome if people send and point out what to look for, he has 5 people working through the emails himself, he got some exclusives from other hack groups, and Paul J Watson asked on twitter to send him suggestions, so it's not like they're filtering in a bad way. But yes I know what you mean, I'm a power user I don't need the show, but most of the 50 year old aren't internetz skilled so don't be so shortsighted and just brush him off.

They're "new" because of fucking autistic spamming cuckchanners that can't archive and fuck up every thread.

He's waiting for CNN to finish the final edit.

I'd wait until video drops out.

WEW

Are you serious? I can give you one notable example when we archivedd something and it mattered: that one article that admitted Israelis had foreknowledge of the Bataclan attacks then changed its wording afterwards. Archiving is also a site that I can browse without having to fuck with my umatrix settings too much because web3.0 shit is complete aids.

tl;dr Fuck off newfag 4cuck faggots, archive everything.

post limit lmoa

NEW THREAD

Wait with the new thread until the video hits, disgusting niggers.

Despite what Trump says, I don't think I'll ever get tired of winning.

Fuck 4chan cucks. Fuck them.

Still rankles my jimbobs that the first vid is blocked from trending in the US. Trending in Canada and the UK but suspiciously absent from youtube US trends.

THIS IS WHAT JUSTICE FEELS LIKE

That's not even why they call him filterman..

Brother,
WE ARE THE FIRE

I'm not sure even that would be enough. occasionally female coworkers will come and try to talk to me about how awful Trump is. I can see the desperation in their eyes and they practically cringe as they talk about how Hillary is bad but she's still better than Trump. These people literally cannot let go of the Dem VS Republican paradigm that they have been locked into since birth. There is nothing in the constitution about having two parties. There is nothing in the constitution about how primaries should be run. Yet people cannot stop themselves from voting in the two party system. I'm at the point where I have no pity for them. The Republican Party should be destroyed after this election and Trump or someone else needs to create a new party for us to get behind. And then we need to find a candidate so awful and so triggering that these mouth-breathing downs babies choke to death on their own vomit when they here his name.

We need Cyber Hitler.