PEPE RUSH: O'Keefe calls on all alphas to force the corporate media to report Veritas Revelations

Via Reddit:

————–

Update:
youtube.com/watch?v=s3jjFuqguws

I want to thank you all for spreading the word about our first video. The Internet has exploded with people sharing it and talking about it. You guys helped do that.

According to my sources, media corporations are not touching the story due to fear of retaliation by the DOJ. We have more videos coming this week. The truth is going to come out one way or the other.

PLEASE spread the word.

EDIT: FOX just booked, then cancelled on me.

Other urls found in this thread:

meforum.org/471/monica-lewinsky-in-middle-eastern-eyes
historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=monica_lewinsky_1
chicagofop.org/contact-us/
youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY&t=7s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The US are heading for a civil war no matter who wins.

In the end the Trumpians are the ones with the weapons and rage so if the media blocks this shit it'll only create more bloodshed this way when shillary crooks her way in the white house.

What a time to be alive

Why the fuck hasnt Drudge picked this up yet?

Total media blackout. How predictable.

DOJ needs culled fuck this shit nigger

Alex Jones had Roger Stone on and they didn't touch it either. Very strange indeed.

This.

No reason.

Conservative Treehouse, Gateway Pundit and of course Breitbart has this on their front page but for some reason Drudge has been quiet. It worries me. Hannity and Dennis Micheal Lynch made facebook posts about it along with infowars. So news is getting out there but with Drudge it would have been bigger. We will have to see as the day unfolds what is going on.

ZH also picked it up. Drudge is being a kike it seems

Fox news is going to run with the story but Drudge is still quiet?

Some is a-foot

nah, whites will just sit there and take it. as they did since the 70s.
a race war will only happen between non whites.
my bet is niggers vs spics (race war)
then spics vs moslems (religious war)
spics will win and whites will be their sexual slaves.

I would like to point out drudge is pretty old and has a heart condition, if he was here in the assange threads he might actualy have died.

Just sayin.

FoxNews??? There's nothing on FoxNews website about the video. Maybe Hannity will show the video and talk about it, but it looks like for now that is about the extent of coverage the video is going to get.

I don't understand it. Perhaps they are worried about legalities. Let's remember Wikileaks has taken a week to get into mainstream media.

Keep in mind, Drudge only broke the Lewinski story because it's what Israel wanted.

If Israel hated Bill then why would they back Hillary?

Yeah, while Drudge has been pretty good from my perspective. Perhaps he is just being thorough however he is a jew and as such we must expect him to completely betray us eventually the question is when.

We need a good normie site like Drudge that is uncucked or jewish that can replace Drudge when it goes left wing.

*not cucked or jewish

Tell me about it, have you hear the last 2 Dan Carlin Podcasts?

Guy was a total hillshill, so disapponting.

Funny how we predicted all this just using our "what would the jews do"-logic. It works every time. I believe we reached a prediction ratio of 95% just by using this logic.

Jews are very much like Schroedingers Cat. You know they're involved but you can't tell for sure unless you open the oven, which switches the Jews' state either to gassed or alive and scheming.

It's not that they necessarily hated Bill, just that he wasn't being a good enough goy, and had to be put in his place. They've both stepped back in line since.

meforum.org/471/monica-lewinsky-in-middle-eastern-eyes

historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=monica_lewinsky_1

I just did my duty and shared it on Kikebook.

Drudge did link the previous videos O'Keefe made.It wasn't prominently displayed on the website, but it was given distinct color.

It's quite strange, nevertheless.

RIP user. Committed suicide by running himself over with a van. 2soon

Matt Drudge is jewish, the only reason he reports right-wing shit is because he can't help getting the shekels from it

If the mainstream media was smart, and wanted to keep their necks un-roped, they would get ahead of this right now and open up a fucking firestorm on Hillary. But they're dumb cucks, so they'll damage control until the day they die, which will be very soon.

They have felt in charge for so long they forgot what if feels to lose.
Victory has defeated them

I'm going to preemptively say that I'm not a shill because I know I'll be called CTR because too many of you are so far invested that you can't see things from a normie's perspective.

This video is not going to change anything. The people voting for Hillary would only not vote for her if she was either on camera calling niggers niggers. They literally do not care about corruption.

O'Keefe hasn't given us shit. This video is interesting, but it isn't useful.

your right, you are going to get called CTR
because you are, fucking neck yourself

Oh well, at least I'll die fighting the big guy.

Burn my body in my ancestral homeland of Swedanistan, make sure to douse me in napalm and throw me into a refugee camp. For even in death I can be useful.

Hey Shekelberg, heard you guys have CTR meeting going, you should participate.

Think about all the things that are already public knowledge about Hillary Clinton. This is a war you fucking retard, the other side knows they are corrupt, they don't care. They want to wipe you out, you and everyone like you. You think they care if their side is cheating?

There's no such thing as cheating in war, you dipshit.

jews aren't white

Is that the script you've been given? Or is it just a phrase that you particularly like?

Because I've seen it used several times now.

How is it useful? Who will it convince? The information is already out there. Hillary is a criminal, this election is like no other. The people supporting Hillary are spics, kikes, and niggers that will gladly kill you and rape your family.

This video is nothing more than preaching to the choir. It isn't useful for anything aside from historical preservation, and perhaps to make a list of the first people who need to hang.

Here is a reply so you earn an extra shekel.

Bump. You twatterfags know your duty.

That's not an argument. Point out what I have said that is incorrect. You could have a video of Clinton herself saying all white people need to be removed form the gene pool, none of her supporters would care. If you want to d and c the dnc, you need her shit talking niggers or spics.

$0.01 has been deposited in your account.

Suicide by cinder block 9 hits with a "im with her" sticker stuck to it.

You DEFINITELY aren't from around here.

Wrong. It is video evidence with witness testimony of DNC faggots breaking the law. This video contains enough evidence to bring these fuckers to court and convict them of corruption, consipracy, inticing riots/violence, endangering the public, etc…

Name one thing that was in this video that we didn't already know. This is nothing more than O'Keefe profiting off this election to raise his profile. I'm not saying the video harms us in any way, it just doesn't change anything. Maybe his next video will be better, but I doubt it.

If Hillary wasn't brought to justice, what makes you think her cronies will be?

Man, you goys must really be trying to save your necks. You're efforts are commendable, but you'll soon be thrown under the rug with the rest of Hillary's people that weren't good enough.

It wasn't directed just at us you fucking retard, the video's goal is to put legal pressure on her campaign and get the general public's anger up a few degrees.

After the DNC leaks exposing the shit they did to the no refunds commie plenty of heads rolled.

The general public doesn't give a shit about corruption. You're autistic if you don't realize this. The video is too long and too poorly produced to register in the brains of the masses. They wont care.

Well, Drudge finally put up a link. Not a prominent one, though.

I don't care about stuff we knew, I care about evidence, because now Clinton having provocateurs and other black hat ops is undeniable and Trump and other sites can bring it up and not be called conspiracy theorists.

If it really was like that we would've never stood a chance and Trump would've been buried by Hillary in an instant. The normalfag is retarded, but do not underestimate outrage.

Are you implying there was absolutely no outrage when Shillary got off free after losing sensitive emails to foreign agents?

Trump isn't winning because his supporters care about corruption, he's winning because he's charismatic. It's simply a bonus that he also is fighting for a few good things.

There will be no outrage to this video. The general public believes what it's told and follows the herd. This video lacks a clear and simple meme to swallow, it is ineffective if you aren't already converted to our line of thinking.

gotta give it to him, he got the moves
I wish I could dance like that at parties

I have this picture as wallpaper. Is this from a comic?

There was outrage among the already converted. The liberals wrote it off as, "not a big deal"

Don't think so, I got it too from the nazi anime girl threads a few months ago.

I got some wallpaper for you.

Can you share that picture please?

Just an artist's work.

Finally Drudge posted it in the top section but nothing really making it stand out.

Wish I knew why these people were so scared of sharing it.
This idea of them being afraid of Hillary is a joke.
Like Drudge or Alex Jones would be afraid to share this? No way.
At least based Hannity shared it on twitter.

The only thing I can imagine is them being wary of O'Keefe's history of aggressive editing which is the only deflection libtards have, but having watched the video, there are incredibly few moments in the video where it's even a possibility that it's been cut to change the message.

The half-assed Drudge link is better than nothing, but it's still gay as fuck.
My go to assumption when things that should happen do not is that they are complicit in some shape or form.

Every slam, every leak, every revelation chips away at her support, demoralizes, ensures more stay home and don't give a shit, it drives more and more independents and undecideds into the Trump camp, ensures more GOP voters get out and vote Trump no matter what they think of him, and fires up the Trump voters and gets them to increase their efforts in these last few critical weeks.

We have a saying here in Texas: fool me once, shame on me – you can't get fooled again.

I really have no idea what the fuck is going on. The only conclusion I can think of is that they are all anti-Trump.

She's going to have to drop out of the debate. She is totally and utterly fucked if Trump assumes his final form.

Did you get lost on your way to /r/The_Donald?

checked and keked brothers shadilay

Kek wills it.

chicagofop.org/contact-us/

Dear Esteemed Officers

I am not sure if you have been told that the riot that took place, had persons who were paid by the hillary clinton campaign and DNC, explicitly with the plans to create a violent riot.

youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY&t=7s

There is a video produced by project veritas on youtube, where journalists recorded admissions of guilt by these individuals, and I hope that as police officers that you seek to hold them accountable.

As im sure you know there may be civil remedies as well as criminal ones, I hope that you can put pressure on the DA to investigate, or seek to move for civil damages on behalf of injured officers.

Sincerely, A Proud Veteran and Patriot

Thanks for colonoscoping the rectum.

It's not that complicated. Drudge gets a call from the Jewish Goebbels-equivalent's office, whoever the fuck that is. They say don't hammer this one. And it's the kind of orders you just don't disobey.

My guess at the reasoning is that it's some combination of not wanting false flag tactics to have a mainstream moment, which would be a risky thought pattern to allow normies to engage in, plus a resistance to handing O'Keefe more power than the Jews are comfortable with

I used to think he was redpilled about certain things, but now I'm realizing he's an elite bluepill, a (typical) special snowflake lolberger.

cumskin rush

Anti-Christian!

Bump

I can't believe none of you ever name that webm "whenthegoyimdon'tknow."