Electoral College could easily steal the vote

If Trump somehow managed to win the popular vote without rigging, what' stopping the Electoral College from cockblocking him and putting Hillary in charge instead? What would Holla Forums do if this happen? Would normies rise up in the streets after seeing how fucked their system actually is?

Other urls found in this thread:

electoral-vote.com/evp2014/Info/electoral-college.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Larping aside it would be civil war 2.

Whoever wins will cause a war, one will just be bigger than the other

Wasn't one slide thread enough, you fucking cuck nigger?

I only posted this thread. Plenty of good happenings right now. I'm just reminding Holla Forums that there's still other more fundamental stuff in the air.

there are laws in many states making that illegal.

>None of these faithless electors changed the outcome of their respective elections, but in a close election in the future, it might be possible for a candidate to bribe enough electors to swing the election. At the very least, state law could make voting the wrong way a felony with life in prison as the punishment.

electoral-vote.com/evp2014/Info/electoral-college.html

Two of the same demoralization threads at one time? Fuck off, CTR.

>>>/cuckchan/
Getting real sick of this exodus.

I doubt they'd do it, it would mean civil war, which I'm hoping for.

The fuck is wrong with libertarians? Why would they want Hillary?

If fascists controlled the government there wouldn't be so many niggers. go back to cuckchan.

Means literally nothing.

I should've saged, there are at least two threads with this same shit going on

It wouldn't be the first time that the Electors went against the popular vote. If Election 2000 didn't cause a major uprising and civil war, what makes you think Election 2016 will?

The president cannot pardon state felons.

You have to go back.

Fucking this. Babby's first election, they think that it will create conflict not more white flight.
I have enough money to GTFO of the USA if she wins and start funding nationalist organizations in Europe, what makes you think every white with the means to do this won't do the same?

I'm not saying fascism is bad, I'm saying that they have fascist control over information and many facets of american life. you can have terrible or great fascist regimes. their regime is terrible.

Come to UK m8, we need it.

The OP is ambiguous, but I think he's referring to faithless electors not voting with their state, which was not the scenario that occurred in 2000.

If that came to pass, there would literally be blood in the streets, not larping. That is one of the few things I can guarantee would trigger a legitimate revolution, and I am normally pretty pessimistic about these things.

No idea why the hivemind happened.

Legendary

Your record correcting is weak. You are getting weaker. It's over.

The only time that has ever happened was in an incredibly close election and the only reason there wasn't even civil disobedience was because Al Gore's supporters were a bunch of soft leftie faggots.