(((Hollywood))) jewing has hit entirely new levels

(((HOLLYWOOD))) LITERALLY MAKING A MOVIE ABOUT HOLOCAUST DENIAL

Was watching theGoldenOne's newest video and this popped up as the ad.
The kikes aren't even being discrete anymore. Yuge opportunity to drop redpills.

youtube.com/watch?v=yH7ktvUWaYo
Comments section is already based :^)

ITT: Holohoax redpills and hijacking this opportunity to spread the truth

old news , are you sliding?

How old? I only saw the trailer today, never saw anything on here about it yet.

old enough that eric hunt made a counter video to the movie

JIDF or CTR?

Oh shit, just looked at the date.

Funny because I never saw anything on Holla Forums about it and no ads before today.

Still makes for a good Holohoax redpill dumps thread, I need to fill my folders up anyways.

its been posted before

Kek, gotta keep the goyim feel sorry for nothing. Fucking kikes.

Old news, polite sage.

The strapline fro the film is weird though:
If the whole world knows it happened, why does she need to prove it?
Do the kikes not realise that this could spark doubt in a lot of people's minds?

I always get a bit more convinced that the holocaust is more or less faked every time I see stuff like this. Too bad I'm too brain dead to read and research so I'll just have to settle with "yeah maybe".

The victim of this monster IRL.

Of course, kikes being kikes, they found a semi-attractive Jewess to play her for sympathy.

Sometimes I feel like participating in an organised an systematic extermination of the Jewish people.

What's funny is that they didn't even prove that the Holocaust happened. How do they spin this in the film?

If you don't like reading, there's several documentaries about different aspects on the holocausthandbooks.com website. Some of them make a pretty good case and you can check their sources

No wonder jews are so hellbent on world domination and white men extermination.
No one wants to stay at home and fuck a gargoyle.

Holy shit that line made me want to kick the fucking wall. Of course they're equal; they're fucking opinions. Everyone has opinions; they're not right or wrong; just opinions.

Fuck this bullshit.

haven't used this in awhile

Remember, it's not worth getting angry at the Jews. Be calm, and plan for their demise.

Irony is, they're worried about high levels of intermarriage breeding them out. Too many goys marrying Jewesses.

Big mistake, that one. ANY awareness of Holocaust denial can only be bad for the Jews. Going into the theatre most viewers are going to believe in the Holocaust so there's no win state for the makers, the only possible outcome is that some leave more skeptical than they went in.

Why would they be? I thought usually they trace their ancestry matrilineally

I know, this film is a terrible mistake from their viewpoint, also for reasons here

The Jews seem to be making a lot of mistakes recently, they must be getting panicked.

True, but if a Jewess marries a goy, the offspring are still only 1/2 Jew genetically, and they know that.

They are going all in before their end.

sage for old news

I think their ugliness is a big part of their psychotic hatred for Aryans–especially their fucking crazy women.