Grab 'em by the Money

NEW BEN GARRISON

Everyone by now has heard Trump’s lewd locker room comment about grabbing a part of the female anatomy. We know he regrets it. Hillary on the other hand, has committed real crimes and has caused many deaths. She has no regrets. That’s because she’s a psychopath. If elected, it could mean WWIII and death for millions, while she enjoys the safety of some deep underground bunker. She’ll probably get a good chuckle as she contemplates all of the ‘deplorables’ and basement dwellers who will have died.

Trump may like sex, but Hillary's main lust is money. She grabs it any way she can. This includes her rigged cattle futures windfall trade as well as her disgusting Clinton Foundation pay for play money laundering scheme. She knows money leads to power. She has accepted millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia and made sure they got the arms they wanted. The Saudis are also arming ISIS. Obama has admitted backing ISIS in Syria. Criminals are running the show and they want to keep running it.

Yes, it's difficult to imagine a criminal getting this close to the presidency, but that's how perilous it has become. The Clintons are money grubbers who have gladly cashed in their country so they could enjoy ill-gotten gains. I’m paraphrasing here, but I once heard Trump’s son Eric remark, "What did the Clintons sell to have gone from ‘dead broke’ to be worth over $50 million dollars?”

They sold out their country.

—Ben Garrison

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4y2og1/ben_garrisonrogue_cartoonist_ama/d6kl9h8?context=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is getting better and better.
An invetiable trend, once one goes "right".

Goddamnit Ben

You must grab him by his money

And I tell you what to do

kek is that Borat?

No, of course not, he is Tarob the substitute…..of course he is Borat, why do you make a stupid question, are you retarded?

stop editing ben "gas the kikes race war now" garrison's work.

It's just been so long since I last watched his stuff.

Confirmed for not being the Zyke himself.

Nigga do you recognise me ? Shiiiiiit

Here some new images in case of you not having them

So glad I got to see this before I went out tonight, I needed the morale boost.

MAGA

Trump is the representative of the repressed men of our country that have been sidelined and undermined. Those doing this are the corrupt totalitarian state established by those that have always truly hated with great envy what the brave white men have built before them.
They are jealous because they cannot build it themselves so they would rather steal it for all others in the most corrupt way possible which is absurd and must be stopped by absolutely any means necessary.

TRUMP 2016

Platypuses are cute but that one reminds me of Pepe for some reason

What they don't know is that the resulting earthquakes from the nukes could easily make that bunker her grave.

Fucking checked and saved

found the original un-edited

For how long? Loyalties change in the bunker. The party, flag, influence and shekels will be meaningless in that world. Someone will decide to end the old hag just to get some peace, quiet and better reading materials.

Also, there will be no world to come back to. Thousands of nuclear explosions and every nuclear plant in meltdown will create a sunless wasteland unsuitable for life.

We just create a city of radioactive mutants for 1000 years on top of the door to their bunker so we can eat them when they come out.

Checked.

Sign me up, user. I'll be the glowing mutant providing photosynthesis capability for out veggies before the meat arrives.

Hey ben, what happened between then and now? Honest questión

Hilary giving the Isis salute
Priceless

Us.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4y2og1/ben_garrisonrogue_cartoonist_ama/d6kl9h8?context=3

This one's decent because not everything is tagged 342452958 times. I don't know why he does that, what he draws can be recognized.

Go to bed Joshua.

All Muslims do that, not just ISIS. It's a show of belief in the "One" true god. It's a way they can know each other regardless of race or style of dress. Gotta admire that kind of unity among 2 billion people.

Holy fuck.

One of us! One of us!

COMMUNIST CUCK DENIES SOROS/ROTHSCHILD LINK.

Because it has to be comprehensible to libertarians.

Obsessive-Compulsive Labeling Syndrome is a mental ailment endemic to political cartoonists. The root cause is believed to be the fact that their main audience are senile Baby Boomers, couple with the fact that most political cartoonists are senile Baby Boomers themselves.

Kek, one of us

Why are you posting pics of Huma?

It's mostly for the unaware. Yes, we ourselves know what these characters represent, but there are lots who do not know who, say, George Soros is.

Ultimately these cartoons will be archived in history, and labeling the characters helps those who will be reading them in the future who do not have such familiarity with the people involved.

We meme'd him into turn one of us.

Operation Mockingfrog.