is she still /ourlass/?

Did she explain to them about niggers?

All Jenny goodness

Did she win?

kekeke

stopped reading there

Faggots need to be banned

faggots need to be killed

Why should I care about these nuMale cucks and whores?

you could make it like 20:30 pixels

You shouldn't. Just drop a dank Marg to let this fuckwit know who our real Queen is and then leave the thread. He's severly autistic so don't be too mean to the poor little cuck.

That cat is cute.

Agreed.

is she autistic?

SEND BLACK MEN TO TERRORIZE MY ASS

Maybe. The Jennaycuck is definitely autistic though.

Did somebody say Margaret thread?

Yes…Yes they did.

An autist, a cuck and a jew. You really lost the genetic lottery didn't you? I almost feel bad for you…Almost.

pretty sure you just got BTFO, hubby

What's up, cuck?

Yeah, that's why Faggot Cuck felt obliged to DELET EVERYTHING, isn't it? He was BTFO'D hard.

you got deleted, you got cucked, you got BTFO

All that shows is that Autist Cuck got ass ravaged enough to delete all of the posts, that tells you everything you need to know about who got BTFO.

whatever makes you feel better, cucky

Holy autism batman!

nice buzzword vocabulary, cuckboy

Oh my sweet little Autist Cuck, never change. Thankfully you are autistic enough that we don't need to worry about that.

don't be so triggered, cucky

Saved

why, you just posted them

waifus are cancer

You can't not use the only words you know.

You can't not use the only words you know.

Sad!

wtf is that red headed girls problem, she is incredibly bitchy against our poor jenny

Slothfag samegag 11: Chin(less) city

Sad!

You probably honestly believe there are hundreds of people seeing your posts too.

Where are you getting these? Is there an online Marg treasure trove I'm unaware of?

Her social media accounts. There are lots of high quality Margs there.

jenny and that little indian dude make a cute couple

There are some pictures that are only on one profile too, if you want to take the Margpill to the next level you need to browse all of her accounts.

Kek

You know I'm just going to make a screencap of this, right? You could just apologize instead of being Moot-tier. How many comments do you have to delete before you ban me?

Margaret get

lol, nice job dipshit

Waste tbh

imdb.com/name/nm7613212/

Shitbag btfo!

Here's you'll timestamps faggot…
0:09:14 ROUND 1 Best Spider-Man Performance
0:24:50 ROUND 2 Best scene from ANY Spider-Man Movie
0:40:56 ROUND 3 What unlikely film director should create and direct their own series?
0:53:03 ROUND 4 Which movie should make a holiday themed sequel?
1:07:48 ROUND 5 You know you’ve finally met “The One” when he or she tells you THIS is their favorite movie?
1:19:29 SPEED ROUND
^^someone webm this shit

OUR GIRL

Kill yourself

Tobey is Spiderman

JENNAY

Queen Margo

Check this out, shit fetishist.

OOOOOHHHHHHH I WANT HER TO PISS IN MY MOUTH WHILE MARGARET RUBS HER SHITBAG ON MY CHEST AND MAISIE RUBS HER ORC FACE ON MY BALLS AND TAINT
I WANT IT TO BE A MAGICAL NIGHT THAT LEADS TO BURST SHITBAGS AND PINK EYE SO WE CAN ALL HAVE FUN PICKING THE CRUST OFF OF EACH OTHER'S EYES AND EATING IT
MY BOYCLIT GETS SO HARD WHEN I THINK ABOUT THIS MAGICAL TRANNY LESBIAN 4 WAY

Daisy, please…

vid.me/C2vzc

women hate other women who they are threatened by

jenny is amazing and this other girl is just some shitty girl no one cares about

jenny is smarter, funnier, sexier and more popular

the other girl is threatened by her

Illogical epithet since Marg doesn't take shits. Also wasn't it you who said you wanted jennay to take a big dump on your chest?

At least the horse on the right isn't crosseyed.

smh

???

so this is just 90 minutes of four autists yelling on top of each other?

What the fuck? I'd rather WATCH THE FUCKING MOVIE and make up my own opinion.

Sad!

She has already said that she isn't queen. Which is hardly surprising when her only knowledge of this place comes from a autistic cuckold stalking her.

She's the retarded e-celeb waifu #25428

Nobody will remember her in 2-3 years

Yes

Do you feel in charge?

speaking of Spider Man

what did he mean by this?

Good thing I saved the last set.

(Reposting)
This one I don't get: she's said numerous times she's a dog not a cat person so is this her roommate's cat and if so isn't that a potential health hazard? Toxoplasmosis is real.

Most people are immune to Toxoplasmosis

Speaking of cats requesting pic from the last set where she's curled up in a box next to a cat. Didn't save for some reason.

Are they? Been in many a girls house that reeked of cat piss while they couldn't smell it, first sign of toxoplasmosis.

So I heard u liek Margaret?

Where's the box with the shitbag ;) ?

Probably at a garbage heap or something, I don't think she keeps them.

If I sucked you off, would you die?

It would be extremely arousing.

You're a big buck.

For you.

Well congratulations, you got yourself caught. What’s the next step of your master plan?

Terrorising your ass…
WITH NO SURVIVORS

GRACIAS

You know it's funny: multiple maisie threads in the catalog as well as several off topic (two john lennon OPs?) yet the vol can only be bothered to delete Margaret posts here after the slothcuck threatens him

But this of course is only the tip of a much larger iceberg, in fact it can easily be argued that not only this board but the entire site can be considered in terms of pre and post Holla Forums election thread. Before Margaret's ascension to Queen
Post Margaret
The bottom line? As Official Queen® Margaret has been responsible for streamlining h8chan's entire business model as well as bringing this board's most cancerous elements into the daylight. She represents the anti waifu. The anti cancer, all the while making this site more functional and financially competitive. If more anons had spoken up and stood beside their votes earlier this board might still be a place without cringey banners and Holla Forums tier goon hegemony, regardless however her influence as a force for good - certainly beyond the distinction of mere waifu - cannot be argued against. Long live the Queen.

As you already know /television/ was a top 25 board prior to the convenient hack after which Holla Forums was restored 72 hours early + /television/ continued to 404 for days afterward. As you're also well aware the vouchers (the last of them as it turns out) were not only gifted but summarily emulated. As far as
Ha, no. Can't speak for anyone else but personally only come here to post in the jennay (aka Margaret) threads since they're not allowed on /television/. There I post about kino while my shitposting has reverted back to 4/tv/, not so much for the speed as much as post quality and demonstrative lack of hotpocketry. Full/pol/ has been taking up a lot of my time lately too what with the CNN dox breads.
Slothcuck eternally BTFO

This will probably get deleted but wanted to share my story of how I got interested in Margaret and how she helped me in a really shitty time in my life

Read the first letter of each sentence

Why are autists still spamming the rat-faced bagshitter?

Thanks for spoonfeeding me user. That was good.

It's the new meme. Thanks to the vol deleting comments, it looks like she has more fans than she does.

Not bad. Opening with this will probably get deleted was an especially nice touch. Bravo. You're obviously the same user who made that macro, the sloth webm and
vocaroo.com/i/s0SPis9lnJFj
so riddle me this: why waste such considerable shitposting talents on literally reddit the disney merchant? Why consort with the likes of this sperg

when the clear balance of likewise inspired OC and levitous bantz fall beneath the purview of your righteous and dutifully elected Queen? Is it a twitter thing?
You can be honest.

I made the twitter compilation for a laugh, rest was some other anons.

I don't really like Jenny, I think she is a strikingly average girl with a lot of extra income. The whole shy persona thing is the hook but from my experience nerd girls are just as bad if not worse than your typical bar slut. They don't even need to leave the house if they are introverted, they just use tinder as a dick delivery service. She shills for Disneyshit too so minus points for that. She's a bland old wholewheat cracker from reddit who would bore the fuck out of you in real life hence anons project a personality onto her that they like (either super pure or ultra slutty)

I don't like Marg either though. The shitbag is honestly unfortunate and not her fault but I don't like her personality. She is one of these reddit tier chesscuck youtube creators who talk about kek and memes and make you want to tear your hair out. Like a fuckable Sargon. I watched a bit of a livestream and she was a huge bitch for no reason and I feel like she gets off on being the alpha female that all the guys love and trashing other girls etc. Would explain the belly dancing if she had a need for male attention. I like her big tits though, if she was a bit nicer and less OTT I could probably get into it

If her participation in the Kekistani autism was ever anindication, yeah, really shit personality.

She's a cute woman with huge tits so her autism is acceptable and endearing.

Listened to many of her streams and never noticed anything outright bitchy though she is a twitch streamer + occasional Holla Forumsack so you have to expect some edge. Sure she gets plenty of insipid smack talk about her handicap too so that's bound to cause some blowback.

You mean this?
youtu.be/H7HTpT7Ru2c
That's just her being not reddit.

He's lookin' to see what could be done about that nigger in the corner…

The story SO FAR
Deleted posts
archive.is/Wl8SS
Anchored meta thread
archive.is/E6X9n
WHAT DOES IT MEAN

The story SO FAR
Deleted posts
archive.is/Wl8SS
Anchored meta thread
archive.is/E6X9n
Holla Forums thread
archive.is/OSfDy
WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Why is the vol here butthurt about a thread on Holla Forums?

BO probably just hasn't re-enabled them since the IP leak

Wait. I thought Jenny was this board's waifu?
I'm confused.

Anime characters are waifus. This is just thirsty betas orbiting someone.

You mean Queen. And she is. It's one Margaret-posting sperg, one mod deleting posts, and a few shitposters jumping on to see where they can take this shitshow.

can someone explain the 1:19:29 joke.
i dont get it.

Naw son
archive.is/Ggp0a

plz consider pic related, you smell like shit…

Jesus christ how much of a fucking loser do you have to be to watch movie fights? this is coming from someone who posts here.

huh?

Consider what? Get murdered by a loli? Did you post the wrong pic or something?

user, I- nevermind…

It's like sportscenter for capeshit. Jenny looks fat too.

6 million subscribers can't be wrong.

t. reddit kike

SHES ON HER KNEES BOYS!!!!