Silicon Valley shills are trying to bully Peter Thiel out of YCombinator and Facebook

Silicon Valley shills are trying to bully Peter Thiel out of YCombinator and Facebook

archive.fo/qB3rj
archive.fo/884K4

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/B53ot
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=12716825
jcs.org/notaweblog/2012/06/13/hellbanned_from_hacker_news/
archive.is/Cc80G
paloaltoonline.com/news/2016/01/13/jordan-middle-school-other-schools-now-up-for-renaming
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate silicon valley. My old best friends moved there and became uber pozzed in less than a year

That happened?

Can we bully everyone off YC? They shadowb& Terry and must pay.

Yes, don't use any companies or services they're backing.

Peter Thiel is a gigantic cocksucking faglord lolbertarian. I hope they bully him off the planet.

Do they even listen to themselves at all?

Oy vey of course the goyim always attack us Jews for no reason.

how is that a bad thing?

Trump's called out big banks and open-borders globalists.

The average normalfag might not be able to tell, but kikes can see clear as day that he's threatening them.

archive.fo/B53ot

does anyone wants this shits in a company? i would do anything to know before hiring that the person is a sjw

Good lord, this is rich coming from her. I thought you just included her picture as a triggering example of the usual silicon valley scum.

Common.

Thiel is the person who rekt Gawker you fuckin Jew.

Lel Kung Pao was given a job at some bullshit diversity parasitic shake down operation, and thinks she is in charge.

Peter Thiel is a big guy ffs

Seriously. It's the reason YC said in their reply that they don't give a fuck what that retarded gook says.

bumping to get rid of anti magic slide thread

Daily reminder that Peter Thiel is a faggot member of the Bilderberg Steering Committee.

I know this might be hard some of you autists to understand, but the Bilderberg Group (which he's on the steering committee of) has done far more damage to the world than some shitty clickbait outlet.

meme this shit, it's time to shut it down.

Why don't you stream that movie if you like it so much.

Reading the comments about this on 'hacker news' is a nice reminder that leaving the web 2.0 tech scene and sticking to mailing lists and stack exchange was a good idea

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=12716825

First the mods say 'go crazy you won't be banned' then immediately after 'nope too uncivil'. While all of the flagged or banned comments visible are from extreme leftists who act as if opposing Trump is an immediate life or death matter that site uses a form of shadow banning to keep polarized groups segregated in filter bubbles and silences anyone who either complains about moderation or has an unpopular opinion.

jcs.org/notaweblog/2012/06/13/hellbanned_from_hacker_news/

It's a terrible site that isn't 1/100th what Slashdot was during its prime. You'll find better conversations on Reddit.

Obey your jewish overlords, goyim

I miss the old Slashdot.

So Jewish.

I don't know what the fuck Ycombinator is or slashdot, but there was some pretty nuanced arguments in the first link, it was a better discussion than I have seen on any meatbag forums like that.

/natalieportman/ and /hotgrits/ were the best boards.

And their -1 to +5 moderation system was the best. Reddit's upboat circlejerk sucks, and I knew slashdot was fucked when so many slashdotters were moving to this new "reddit" thing

Pretty much sums it up.

The "old Slashdot" I was talking about was the one before moderation.

I started reading before they even had accounts, and didn't register until long after they enabled them.

Still ended up with a 5 digit UID (

I guess these days, I think of "old slashdot" as the one from before the web 2.0 redesign, and before cmdrtaco sold it.

The userbase was a lot younger on average, and half the articles were about DIY projects. Now I check it every few months and it's like another gadget blog. When gamergate happened and all the coverage was shit and the comments exposing the fuckery were all getting -1, I left for good.

I had a 6-digit UID
>f

Of course arch-faggot extraordinaire and template for narcissistic beta "rockstar devs" worldwide DAVID HEINEMEIER HANSSON throws his hat in the ring along with (((Zach Holman))).

archive.is/Cc80G

To keep abreast of trends and zeitgeist in my profession, I spent a lot of time on news.ycombinator.com between 2005 and 2012. Ultimately I realized it was bad for my health because I wanted to stab at least 80% of posters there in the fucking brain with an icepick.

On DOTR, I'm heading towards Palo Alto/Silicon Valley region and I'm bringing a LOT of rope.

Ironically, leftists from SF despise and look down upon tech workers. No one likes virgin tech eunuchs especially those hailing from the orient and poo land. They'd do well to abandon this ideology and reclaim at least some of their dignity.

If we're very lucky, Putin will nuke DC, Manhattan, and SF for us.

Where does this meme come from?

Doesn't matter, it never gets questioned. His attack on Asians is doing a Chinese accent in the context of China at one of his rallys, the inhumanity.

What are you on about?

Nah, that's a shit answer. There are too few of us for a boycott to matter at all. Instead, we need to find a weakness in just one of the companies and hammer them.

Lazy, low key boycotts are really a shit tier tactic. It's like firing a BB gun at a tank. Think strategic.

I'm in roughly the same boat. Now when I open up HN for a minute I tend to get pissed, mainly because I can't speak my mind.

Instead of dreaming of ice picks and ropes, why don't we figure out a practical (and legal) attack? Can we make a blog/twitter that shits on PG, and make PG think it's one of his startup founders? What is the weak point to attack?

Typical liberal bullshit, one nigger loving chink, says they won't work with YC combinator and the (((media))) eats it up. This is just blatant shilling from the (((press))). What is a group of niggers and women going to build in tech? Haven't seen anything of value from these groups even though they have multiple lifelines.

blows my mind how on hackernews which has some of the brightest minds reading and participating are JUST SO FUCKING JEWED OUT !!

This doesn't mean anything. Business as usual, just causes a PR storm, in which leftist faggots just start attacking their own organizations. I have one question though, how come is it from Commiefornia that all the high tech comes from?

So what is the big fad on HN these days ?
Rust ?

California: The state blocks non-compete agreements, also prevents employers from owning an employee's non-work intellectual property. These factors encourage people to move around and found startups.

Also, the smart VCs are mostly here, which is a network effect dating back to Fred Terman and "Microwave Valley" before Silicon Valley. Terman was a Stanford dean who built the pipeline of talent from Stanford to startups in the vacuum tube era.

Terman is now considered a wrongthinker and they want to rename Terman Middle School (or maybe they have):

paloaltoonline.com/news/2016/01/13/jordan-middle-school-other-schools-now-up-for-renaming

They are mad because he is an trump supporter? How unthoughtful of them.

Fucking swecucks are cucking the USA now too. God fucking dammit.

So this is basically the leftist version of the cuckservative "im not racist,but" line

He hasn't even raised an ethical argument. Asserting that the decision is an ethical argument is not providing justification for an ethical argument. At bare minimum what he has claimed is a descriptive ethical situation (people are like this, while ignoring his own sides' foibles), not a normative ethical argument (he is why you should vote for x).

Fuck me I'm sick of the philosophical barbarians on the left wing. Guy is a fucking retard.

OP if you're going to post burn victims please spoiler that shit!

You have no idea have bad it is. From today's leaks.

I have a disability and this seriously angered me. Are they implying that there is nothing wrong with people with disabilities? I rather not to have the disability than to be disabled for the whole of my life.

Would you have a problem with people aborting disabled children in the womb? I would have aborted you to be honest.

I got ill instead of genetic disorder when I was young child so aborting me is useless anyway but to answer your question. I have to say yes as long as it is proved that the baby have a disability.

I hate this woman. For those who don't know, she was lucky enough to make partner at a VC firm, got romantically involved with another partner, then exploded in a ball of litigation and liability. (She lost) Hopefully teaching the other partners a lesson about diversity.

Then she magically became CEO of Reddit, despite having no experience running anything and no affinity for Reddit. Her focus was censorship and empowering the SJWs. I believe her AMA set a record for downvotes, so ferocious was the hatred against her.

Then Ellen faded off into the sunset and I thought we'd seen the last of her.

Now she claims to be "Project Include" and momentously severs its connection with YC. What connection? If PI was *funded* by YC, she couldn't just sever. So the "connection" must be some fanciful bullshit like "partnering on diversity".

Gotcha.

I believe she is married to a gay nigger. Literally. Also, her job at Reddit was to be the punching bag to implement the censorship.

I can tell you're very experienced with >reddit spacing

Lel, have a read of this lines. It's funny! I ripped them off from jewiki.

I would describe this as the "real world" vs. "mental/academic" dichotomy. The closer a profession or study is to reality, the more conservative the people are. The more removed from it, the more liberal and insane the people are. Engineers build things that have to fit into real world constraints. Programmers conjure their programs out of thin air, are increasingly ignorant and dismissive of performance and memory constraints, and mostly create things of little value to anyone but the guys printing the VC funny money. The more conservative exceptions, of course, exist mostly in the harder programming subdomains more grounded in reality, like kernels, game engines, and embedded, though today even they are forced to pay lip service to the god of social justice.

It should be no surprise that this sounds familiar to the white vs. jewish dichotomy. Where the white man worked with his hands, the jew made the goy work for him so he could live in the temple of his mind. Yuri Slezkine described the 20th century as "The Jewish Century," and I think he was right. Successful whites have largely fallen into a jewish cultural mode of valueless mental work, abstract perception of reality, rootlessness, and fear. Their tribes are not defined by race or religion, but fake ephemeral cultures and virtue signalling. Not only do they feel no connection to whites outside of their cliques, they hate and fear them.

Make no mistake: Whites whose racial consciousness we cannot awaken, will be our enemies.

Fuck off with your forced d&c bullshit kike