archive.is/eZWYc
archive.is/20azi
archive.is/GBxwy
archive.is/FDPni
archive.is/gaoGO
archive.is/cdbi6
youtube.com/watch?v=PQkm4MtGNAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-NTq1tlBwqI
projectveritasaction.com/rigging-election-video-i-clinton-campaign-and-dnc-incite-violence-trump-rallies.html
archive.is/EblF2
twitter.
security.googleblog.com/2014/02/keeping-youtube-views-authentic.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NOW it begins.. Media will face prisoner's dilemma..

Geez Louise

Program by youtube to "limit" support

Also archive if needed.

Well fuck me
archive.is/tuQle

THIS IS IT, IF HE BRINGS THIS UP AT THE DEBATES SHES FUCKING DEAD

no, not yet…after he brings up tomorrow's video at the debate, she's fucking dead.

And he may drop another nuke on Wed.

What a week, what an amazing week.

Isnt that the thing about her shittalking her black voterbase?

:^)

Oooh spicy!

Well is it?

yes, either tomorrow or Wed. It's a series, who knows how many there are, but I can't imagine him saving the racist stuff for after the debate. Especially after Trump was set up with the tapes before debate #2.

I cannot wait, this is gonna be good.

uh i just checked the news feed its being shadow banned.

to counter that we need to be copy pasting the video link in every single fucking comment section we can find. post it to every group you see even shit for fucking basket weaving

He better have the fucking nuke, this video was good and would take down virtually anybody else but we need her saying nigger on tape.

original shoop do not steal

This bitch is breaking the law so bad. How can anyone be retarded enough to support this cunt? She needs to be stopped by any means necessary, this is really getting to be way too much. She's obviously rigging this election and the media won't even cover her emails, meanwhile they lie about Trump and insult him in every single headline. We can't let them get away with this…

I cant see it. WHY CANT I SEE IT? IS SHITTER SHADOW BANNING HIS SHIT FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT HAVE ACCOUNTS?

facebook, user, not twatter.

God, I rarely visit these shit sites, no wonder I cant tell them apart.

wew she refers to herself "President Clinton" when sending her emails in the Clinton Foundation.

Yeah… let's manage expectations about a REAL nuke. I'd be (pleasantly) surprised if it's a video of Hillary, as opposed to a video of other people relating what she supposedly said.

Did anyone seriously think they weren't doing this from the start?

Youtube is suppressing views on the video heavily.

Will make infographic about that.

A lot of times the early view counts on vids look weird and catch up to the real numbers later.

(No need to thank me for correcting the record.)

TOP KEK

That used to be the case, that bug was solved.

gooybook

but yea its shadow banned you can only see it if you go to his page

No fuck that, they don't get a choice. They're all going up lampposts.

You better start a fucking civilwar if Trump loses. It's now or never for America and the rest of the world.

Agree.
Keep fighting.
Kek wills it.

Honest question. I have a brainwashed hillary friend who denounces the interviews because "PACs lie all the time" and because the podesta email concerning "bird dogging" is weak support for the claims in the video.

I can only appeal the fact that the dudes on the video seemingly have no reason to lie, but what other supporting evidence is there to corroborate the claims in the video? Is there any?

He's not sharing it on Twitter though. What a waste

NC Repub office got firebombed and ballots inside were burned
there is no defense for that, ask them if their vote matters what about all those votes that just got FUCKING BURNED INTENTIONALLY

It won't happen immediately, it shouldn't, it should happen when there is the greatest vulnerability.

Just strangle her, she's a waste of flesh.

They are doing everything to kill the momentum so it does not go enough viral to make an impact

The election is rigged, so they are not going to give up over a bump in the road. .

I know about that one but the odd thing is that it is increasing. Just not at any normal rate.

It went

Over the span of two hours. I have no problem with the view count being frozen but their updating itself is incorrect.

THE NOOSE IS TIGHTENING

Also look at this. A ridiculously high like count this this supposed number of views.

They cant even hide their kikery well by adjusting the likes to reflect the views.

sage all 4chan threads

Fuck off Crash Team Racing, your boss is done for.

Video counting doesn't work correctly since the last 2 youtube changes. You can find random worthless videos with more likes than views

Don't worry I have archives over time:
archive.is/tuQle
archive.is/eZWYc
archive.is/20azi
archive.is/GBxwy
archive.is/FDPni
archive.is/gaoGO (fresh)
thank my autism

If there's no severe bounce in the next few hours I'm making a shareable infographic.

Calm down friends, 16'100 is probably the new 330.

The watched counter stalling has been a thing for years now. When a video suddenly becomes popular they lock the number of views for some period of time to make sure it's not just some bots spamming views on the video. I believe it has to deal with videos that have ads on them paying out based on the number of views.

Youtubes viewcount is not accurate.

In the most conservative estimates for popular videos there are 25 views for every like on youtube. That means people really enjoy the content, typically it's less, only 1 like per 50-100 views.

(((Youtube))) claims 17k.

What comic is this from?

I'm waiting for the moment when the [likes > viewcount] to archive it.

See

Coming close, 17,350 views and 17,147 likes, as well as 310 dislikes

fucking hell its like waiting for a get.

17,350 views, 17,351 likes now

"slide it" -CTR

there it is
another customer

IT'S HAPPENING

Here we go, with archive:

I'm not sure how the whole system works, but I think the dislikes should also count. It's not just 10 or 20 more like than views, it's also 300 some dislikes as well. Like I said, I'm not exactly sure how it all works, but I assume you have to be counted as a view in order to click the dislike button as well.

archive.is/cdbi6

It's in the image.

MORE LIKES THAN VIEWS NOW!

At 1000 likes , the views were stuck at 16,100 views; at 1300 likes it was still stuck at 16,100 views.
YouTube is shilling for Clinton of course.

preacher

preacher. 90's as fuck but plot kinda holds up.

ah missed that. Well made an update with even more of a gap

This shit is just what youtube does.
Views always have lagged behind votes.

Why do we even care how high the viewcount is? People can still watch the video.

it prevents the video from trending

Boy, jewtube is trying hard. I'm guessing the views are at least 100k to get that many likes. But they gotta shut it down

WHAT THE FUCK

When the video first dropped and I saw it, it had 16.1K views and 8k thumbs up. Now it has 9k more thumbs up but only 1.8k more views?

This thread is both funny and sad.

Nice try fuckhead.

(((Pure Coincidence)))

sweet damage control

This does happen all the time guys. New videos are all squiffy for the first day.

Maybe so, but we have every reason to be suspicious after they deleted all those views from WOG.

LMAO what?

Talk is cheap, if you've got proof of such, then share it.

I've noticed WOG has been at 10m views for like, ever.

Typical left wing garbage. The pole just got ten feet wider.

Is there going to be a happening every day until the election? Is this our reality now? I'm not sure I can handle all this.

Off topic, I wonder if this fag will deliver on his "big" story.

It truly is fucking nothing, but don't take my word for it

youtube.com/watch?v=PQkm4MtGNAQ

If that were Trump it would be everywhere.

People won't care even though its probably true. Hopefully O'keefe delivers a video with her saying it.

Ya I saw it, I didn't even think it was worth commenting on.

I'll save the rest of you 4 minutes: he found someone who says they heard Hillary call a nigger a nigger. No recording, no proof.

That hasn't stopped any of the Trump allegations. Just sayin, fam.

Of course, if it was Trump it'd be everywhere. They'd probably report on someone seeing "TRUMP IS HITLER" in their tea leaves.

Listen and believe.

What are they doing there??

youtube.com/watch?v=-NTq1tlBwqI
This previous O'Keefe video only has around 8000 likes and has 1.2 million views.

The new video dropped today has 22,000 views in only 6 hours.

How the hell do you fuck up an execution so badly??

I actually went to kikebook to share this, it took me forever to guess my way through their retarded security game, but it started getting reposted immediately.

Today I came down off the mountain to spread knowledge to ignorant plebs.
Granted, my timeline was already full of anti-Illery shit, so this should go over well.

The bernouts will like and spread it from the we wuz framed angle.

the more i watch PJW, the more i'm convinced he really doesn't contribute much of importance

video has 260k+ views and 30k likes now, so yt was just throttling views to check for bots

still needs to get spread EVERYWHERE

we need to put that kike on the spot on twitter

It's on Drudge now.
Not the Big link but it's there.

Link goes to:
projectveritasaction.com/rigging-election-video-i-clinton-campaign-and-dnc-incite-violence-trump-rallies.html
archive.is/EblF2

Just wait until the nukes start flying.

I hope you have your shelter and filters ready.

They did it to fuck with people who have OCD.

HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT

HEADS WILL ROLL NOW

WE HAVE ASSUMED DIRECT CONTROL OF THE RIDE

PRAISE KEK

GLORY TO Holla Forums

Looks like Hannity tweeted it too.

twitter. com/seanhannity/status/788108823802163200

It begins.
It ends.

I'm really glad he's spreading it himself. He also better fucking mention it during the debates, along with all the other information to come from the wikileaks and the other o'keefe video.

The main problem is exposure. So many normies are only tuned into MSM (including fox news), and they don't cover it at all. Especially the boomers. Remember that the boomers are the largest demographic of white people, and they're the largest group of conservative-leaning people in the country. They need to hear this shit.

As for the millennials, hopefully all the bernouts are seeing this shit. They know how bad hillary is. Many are probably still voting for her because "omg still better than trump HITLER!!!1!". These videos could convince them to either stay home, or even vote for trump out of spite.

Going back to my last point though, we need to figure out a way to get the message to the boomers. Yeah, we can all talk to the ones we know on an individual basis, but what do you do about all the older folks who don't use social media and get all their info from the news networks? Is there no way to reach out to them en masse?

This is standard youtube view counter behaviour you dumb asses. Stop repeating this complaint. It makes as look stupid. Every single view on every video regardless of content is not displayed in real time to filter ghost watchers and bots. It's why all youtube videos always get stuck at 301 views for a while for example. The same happens with any video, from film trailers to political content.

While this doesn't eliminate the possibility of google tempering with the videos spread, the view counter is not something you can use as an argument for it.

The view counter is not updated in real time you idiot.
security.googleblog.com/2014/02/keeping-youtube-views-authentic.html

good God the hatred burns deep

wow in under 12 hours its gotten 379,469 views

the view record, it's been corrected
I guess it works like it did for the 330 in the past, when a vid gets a fuckton of hits, they wait to check if it's viral robovoting

Uncovering a policy of provocation in the Democrat's campaign is good for answering this whole angle about violence at Trump rallies. From what I've seen it'll be more difficult to specifically tie Hillary up with it, since they've taken pains in all this scheming to give her and other elements in the party plausible deniability. Be interesting to see what else is to come though.

pls no bully

we're all friends here

We haven't assumed direct control until the MSM (or someone with as many eyes on them) is showing it.

Don't stop and coast now, anons. Keep pushing.

So retarded faggotry(literal often times), atheism, and lefty bullshit?

It's nice to have verifiable proof of this shit that can be spread around to people.

It's actually from Deadpool Max.

There won't be a next debate. Not after all of this. Clinton's team will avoid it since it will be a massacre far worse than the last one.

Election? Try inauguration. And then probably beyond that too.

Little late to cancel now.
Cancelling now would be even more of a disaster or at least equal to losing.

I remember W getting shit thrown at him and massive protests around him taking the office.
If you remember that, take it and multiply it by 1000, since he is the one that ripped the seat from their "stronk wymyn president." I think it will go on for about a year of his presidency or until he does something about the media.

So convenient the stupid fag starts shilling this to distract form the okeefe video.

(checked)
As far as I'm concerned, everyone who thinks they're "working on a big story about Hillary" can shut the fuck up until O'Keefe and Assange are done with their actual huge fucking stories. Everyone who is not a combatant needs to go back to the barracks and wait until they've taken the beach, so to speak.

That's true, sometimes on the first day a popular video will be stuck at 599 views or something like that.