MANLETS BTFO

MANLETS BTFO

Cnn was right after all

i don't get it

He has big hands.

he fucked her

Manlet steppe riders can kidnap tall women all the same and take them to their yurts.

wat

Putin plus Trump negotiations are just the wave of the future. Big guys and small guys working together with a shared flight/master plan.

Manlet steppe riders can kidnap tall women all the same and take them to their yurts.

Holy fuck, that shake. I'm wet.

YOU'RE A BIG GIRL

FOR BLYAT

when did everything go so right?

You know, depending on whether your hand is over or under another person's speaks psychological volumes.

If both hands are level, it means both parties treat each other equally. One hand on top of the other suggests dominance.

HOWEVER…here's the interesting thing. Note how Trump shakes hands. It suggests a sort of weakness.

BUT. Hes making the first move.

And that palm-facing up approach is the exactly gesture you make before taking a woman's hand to kiss it.

Bottom line : Trump is surreptitiously treating everyone as his bitch.

Basically it's one of the 48 Laws of Power : make some one feel important by disarming them,

If they feel they're above you, it is more likely they will let down their guard, which puts you in an advantageous position.

geg

Lastly if you wanted to REALLY flip around and show dominance yourself, you can put your left hand over theirs, firmly clasping your opponents hand in both your hands, 'locking him in' as it were.

LANKLETS BTFO

You could tell Putin was uncomfortable being besides a bigger guy after dealing with a gay beta cuck like Obumu

Obama is taller than Putin.

Lastly, how do you avoid shaking hands when put in a position like that?

You can't.

The other guy is basically making the equivalent of lying down and bearing his throat to you. A conciliatory gesture as it were. Nobody can resist wanting to dominate the other person like that.

But it's a trap. To refuse to shake would be seen as extremely rude.

The more you know.

Obama is a nigger

gay lankets dont have any presence

Trump works for Putin, why would he be uncomfortable around his underling.

Why is this allowed?

Because manlets deserve to be humiliated.

Melania Trump : 5'11"

Vlad Putin : 5'6"

No.

90% of women are manlets, they just hide it.

Nice try womanlets, but you misjudged the extent of my insecurity.

Minus the melanin on the left, anyway.

Not an argument. Women are manlets who artificially inflate their height with shoes, just like .

Carl Weathers is honorary non-nigger

Psychological ju-jitsu

And? Are you next going to claim your physical weakness or stunted intelligence is also fine because women?

It's funny how they started off for men with a practical use - to lower the amount of blood and guts that stuck to the soles of a butcher's shoe by raising it as much as possible. Then women started wearing them in probably one of the earliest examples of "we can do it too :D" and wore them purely for fashion purposes. Now it's come full circle and they say a shoe with a dramatically raised heel originally designed for working men objectifies them.

Oh god, fist, secunt and turd-wave femishits never fail to make me laugh on account of how critically unaware they are of their world.

You deserve to be humiliated.

You must be like those ISIS fighters who dread the prospect of being shot by a woman, as if bullets shot by women were somehow weaker than bullets shot by men.

Checked. This handshake also makes it so that whoever is bottom moves, therefore controlling how the handshake proceeds.

Manlets, will they ever learn?

Any handshake starts from a bottom position you dumb fuck, get the fuck out with your 5Dchess shit

No, you could also have each hand side by side. Take this pic, no one is top and no one is bottom.

Putin is the leader of Russia, ex-KGB and a judo black belt.

4u

Keith Olbermann what are you doing here?

tbh that robert downey jr has the right idea. fuck all these women and their heels.

Didn't the founding fathers and that era wear heeled shoes/boots?

Only Madison, but he was a manlet.

When will they learn?

Seems Jonathan learned finally.

girls get more insecure about their height the closer they are to 5 ft. To the point they will lie about their height.

It's the same as guys at say under 5 ft 7.

and if they are under 5 ft. holy shit watch out.

^This is true, and I have the facts to prove it.

They will never learn

Alpha males start this way, and then with the first 'shake' they twist your hand so that their hand will be top.
You can counter this though, by placing your left hand then on top of his hand.
But then again, the other party still has a final option of grabbing your left arm with his hand, so he would still come out of the handshake as the dominant one.

t. pro handshaker

The ones I hate, as much as the bonecrushers, are the people who grab your fingers and shake, instead of your palm.

I see this as a sign of contempt. Only people who do this are minorities in my country, mainly (north-)Africans.