What are some good films for wish fulfillment for lonely autists and NEETs?

What are some good films for wish fulfillment for lonely autists and NEETs?

God Bless America

capeshit

I can't think of any.

Take drugs and imagine raping everyone you know.

It'll be better than any pozzed, hee-hee "rape is a no-no!" movie you'll ever see.

One of my favorite movies about a hikki/tsundere girl. Can't recommend this one enough. One of the best actually decent love stories.

Japanimation

bump

Dr. Strangelove
Everything is purified in cleansing nuclear fire in the end.

This movie could have been so much more. It could have been about the loneliness and isolation introverted men feel and the desperation to keep it in checkā€¦ but nope, it's a chick flick with Gosling being quirky.

this

What do you think Samus's Zero Suit smells like when she takes it off? Imagine her fighting aliens all day, for weeks at a time, without ever taking a shower. Imagine how sweaty she must get, running around in in that, wearing the Vera Suit over it. And some of those planets she visits, like Talon IV, look really, really humid. She is canonically an autisti NEET, so I doubt she ever showers. Oh, and her feer. Her dainty little lady feet. I bet her little piggies are quite pungent. And her armpits. I would love to smell and lick her armpits after a month of her romping around an alien jungle, and getting cover in all kinds of alien juices. Unfortunately she isn't real, and I will never know the pleasure of smelling the crotch of her suit, breathing in her uncensored womanly fumes.

Marty

This movie is obvious transhumanist propaganda, that scene at the end where he running to the hospital is seriously paint real dolls as something genuine and not a sick way of life.

He should've gotten a daki tbh.

I never looked at it that way until now.

The Milfing Man

haha

Realistically, conditions like that would lead to Samus having a lot of acne, rashes, sores, and fungal infections like athlete's foot and crotch rot. She probably wouldn't have a sexy, funky smell so much as a sickly, rotting smell.