What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MH0Tl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mormon

…is it seriously pronounced mooman?

He very clearly says Moonman not Mormon

A mumin!

Don't fall for his tricks, moon man is not moonman. He's an imposter.

He goes on to essentially say that Trump is the reason for the firebombing. Has he called her supporters any derogatory terms?

I was about to say, imagine the reverse happening

Anyway

I thought I was the only one that caught this, the wife even keked

>tfw mumin goes full rwds after being accused of crimes he never committed

A says a movement. Mumbles it really quickly

Oh, this is fucking rich. Leftists are the only ones who have been committing acts of violence and they've been doing it against peaceful Trump supporters.

Looks like we found another neck in dire need of some rope!

A good way to get people angry is to keep pretending they are angry and telling them to calm down.
I fucking hate this tactic

moonman was just a leftist plant all along, ready to strike at assange at trump

thanks ebaumsworld

This is amazing.

You're amazing, user.

Do you want to hang out sometime? maybe you could show me your gun.

Moon man would have done when everyone was inside.

umadbro?

Only works in real life on me

You should calm down you sound extra angry maybe we should send you to the Hillary Clinton Fun Camp for Angry Nazis™ would you like that?

Its a obvious falseflag you retards

I can hang out with you.

Damn I love mumin

Well, they look pretty white and privileged.

top-kek

2ndly, For our musicly-inclined bretheren.

I too enjoyed it.

I'm coming for you, anons.

i love this maymay

If you find the link to the EP, please drop it.

i disagree with trump raising the temperature.
the reason why the temperature is so high is because of the lefty zeitgeist.

when people are often enough silenced through shaming tactics by the left, the reaction becomes defiant on the right.
the ascention of trump is due to the will of the people.
there are reasons why people feel the way they do about things. the left has denied any justification one would have for this at their own peril.

the cause of all this was not trump. it was not the right. it's a reaction to a cause.
the egoism of the left has been rampant. conflict was to be expected.

bumping to get rid of anti-meme magic slide thread

They're spinning this one hard with two main tactics.

Bullshit. It's pretty clear. The firebombing of Trump's office combined with the spraypainted "Get out nazi republicans" in a very democrat neighborhood paints a clear picture. But let's not jump to conclusions! Maybe it was just angry anarchists, right.

It's been Trump supporters that are attacked and their property vandalized this entire election season. They say Trump is dangerous and his supporters are volatile, but it's been the left inciting the vast majority of the violence in past months.

The American media is fucking disgusting. Before I thought hanging these treasonous fucks might be going a little too far, but I'm starting to consider it.

CNN is getting red pilled from browsing Holla Forums

Their set-in-stone policy of "hurr durr no platform for [ideas I don't like]," where other ideas can't even exist in private venues or gatherings away from Marxists, is what enabled this kind of angry blowback to build up in the first place.

They turned it into a zero-sum game. We have no reason to give a shit about anything they want. We have no reason to compromise. When have they ever compromised on anything?

No its your fault.
For 8 years conservatives sat through problem after problem and never got violent.
In fact, they started a new party.(albeit the tea party failed)
But now, a man who isn't even in office is somehow making everyone so violent? It's inherent in lefties. They just won't admit it

Where's your proof?

congrats. 10/10

Interesting Fact: The Dems are raising funds to help the GOP office open its doors back up.

archive.is/MH0Tl

Reported.

Hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of damage and then they absolve their sins by donating a tenth of it. Fucking fags.

NO. THE FIRE RISES. GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

That news story couldn't be more reddit

you do have to give this kike credit for turning a story about an attack on trump INTO an attack on trump

whats the 1 px for?

Did he say "movement"?
Maybe CNN is about to introduce Moonman to the people

8 years? it's been going on for 60 years user

He's a kike speaking with a mouth full of marbles so it's hard to tell initially, but if you listen on 0.5x speed you can tell he says 'movement'

lurk more newfag