rt.com/news/363013-rt-uk-accounts-blocked/
archive.is/bOI38

Shit lads, looks like something is coming down the pipe

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, they're going all out.

How panicked are the kikes right now?

(((They're fleeing)))

www breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/10/17/uk-jews-seek-restoration-german-citizenship-post-brexit/

https ://www.rt.com/news/363013-rt-uk-accounts-blocked/

Didn't they ban a lot of Russian bank accounts a couple of years ago when the Ukrainian war began? Not saying this is nothing but I don't think this is that massive. Just a part of numerous happenings.

There were no freedom of speech obligations in the EU. At least not if you weren't a cultural marxist.

The "Trump is a rapist" plan didn't work out. Time for plan B?

The UK is still in the EU.

periscope.tv/JohnDeplo/1RDxloBkyQMJL?

Check the 5:40 mark

RT was about to report on the Assange happening

Nobody is really in the EU. It's an illegal organisation and the people can just reject it.

So what purpose does this serve? Giving them a clear warning to leave now?

This just goes to show how much power banks have and that this power is now in the hands of a few.

Moishe doesn't like what you're doing? Too bad for you goy, no banking facilities for you!

What gets me is they actually think RT is a legitimate threat

RT broadcasts information that they don't want their goyim to see or hear. The Brit kikes want full media control.

(checkem)

RT is a troll, it's only purpose is to trigger MSM cucks

RT has actually been reporting accurately on the Syrian situation, whereas the jewish MSM just keeps spamming 'muh freedom fighters, muh ebil Assad dictator, muh barrel bombs'.

Disgusting that the uk bans propaganda only when its not their propaganda.

RT is the only news agency ive seen that is making a concerted effort to distinguish between east and west aleppo. If you asked the average pleb they would have no idea theres a difference as the msm loves the lie of omission that aleppo is being bombed to fuck.

Any other places to check out? I mostly follow it throughSaker who can rightfully be called a russian shill

They always impede RT, since it's a Russian news source. The bank cutting them off and the sanctions against Russia is part of a series of escalations.