JULIAN ASSANGE IDF GCHQ EDITION

Internet has been cut off at the Embassy, 3 hashes have been released, vans are surrounding the embassy, happenings are ready to commence at any moment.

https: //twitter.com/wikileaks/status/743824112376766465

[DIRECT LINK] file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent

TORRENT HASH: 41B179C7 1088FF50 32AD8517 C9FF5A3F 40C7490F

https: //twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787777344740163584
https: //twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787781046519693316
https: //twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787781519951720449

https: //twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787889195507417088

https: //twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787889195507417088

archive.is/5ZUoj
archive.is/87Tqo

https: //twitter.com/kellykolisnik/status/787936574658928640

https: //www.periscope.tv/JohnDeplo/1OwxWrZbMQDJQ

https: //www.periscope.tv/Pepe777777/1ypKdAanybvGW

https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_jhLcvoZqc

Insurance files:
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/743824112376766465
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787777344740163584
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787781046519693316
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787781519951720449
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787889195507417088
archive.is/5ZUoj
archive.is/87Tqo
twitter.com/kellykolisnik/status/787936574658928640
periscope.tv/JohnDeplo/1OwxWrZbMQDJQ
periscope.tv/Pepe777777/1ypKdAanybvGW
youtube.com/watch?v=A_jhLcvoZqc
archive.is/scVIJ
twitter.com/JohnDeplo/status/787956211874430976
periscope.tv/JohnDeplo/1rmxPblDNlDGN?
twitter.com/awyattman88/status/743845536751620096
archive.is/Amc4s
archive.is/6XF1d
archive.is/C58S4
archive.is/VKyrQ
archive.is/bOI38
archive.is/nvFro
periscope.tv/JohnDeplo
periscope.tv/JohnDeplo/1RDxloBkyQMJL?#
youtube.com/watch?v=_p4DmuGyehc
periscope.tv/Pepe777777/1OyJAOXvaZzKb?
flightradar24.com/GLF5/b555ac6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rendition_aircraft#N379P
periscope.tv/w/1OyJAOXvaZzKb
archive.fo/OMSpA
periscope.tv/Pepe777777/1OwxWrZqmewJQ?#
periscope.tv/Pepe777777/1OyJAOXvaZzKb?#)
flightaware.com/live/flight/PEG6
flightaware.com/live/flight/N626JE
archive.is/0jkVy
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3843634/Bank-accounts-Russian-state-broadcaster-Russia-Today-FROZEN-UK.html
metro.co.uk/2016/10/17/kremlin-backed-broadcaster-russia-today-has-its-bank-accounts-frozen-by-natwest-6196846/
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/57wp75/russia_today_bank_accounts_frozen_in_uk/
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/57wux9/in_a_severe_blow_to_freedom_of_speech_and_eu/
dailymail.co.uk/
americanthinker.com/blog/2016/10/putin_orders_all_russian_officials_to_bring_family_members_living_abroad_back_home.html
twitter.com/SandraEckersley/status/787918450547044354
archive.is/vAuaE

twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's with the feds no question. Total media shut down and hes had hours to declare himself safe.

London isn't in the US dummy

We needs eyes on the ground.
Is /egy/ still up?

Shill first post

We should go yell at brit/pol/

nice, lad.

I checked two of them, there's no thread on it. Knock yourself out.

The first thing they'd do is hand him off to the US
the UK is little better than an American puppet state

Has anything actually happened yet?

What a shitty OP

super op kurwo

post your special checklist again

Welcome back shill.

NZfag here. Police passed my house again, no sirens. I'm frightened sommewhat, hold me.

Messy, incomplete info dump below:

[DIRECT LINK] file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
TORRENT HASH: 41B179C7 1088FF50 32AD8517 C9FF5A3F 40C7490F

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787777344740163584
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787781046519693316
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787781519951720449

archive.is/5ZUoj
archive.is/87Tqo

twitter.com/kellykolisnik/status/787936574658928640

periscope.tv/JohnDeplo/1OwxWrZbMQDJQ

Those were hashes, not decryption keys.

Get your shit together, OP.

Is shit going to hit the fan soon

I'm not fully prepared

They'll just try to make you angry about something so they can have endless banter. They are a lost cause.

You fucking nigger we've been through this they arent decryption keys.

Proceeds to walk away from it. In fact, didnt go near the Embassy or its main entrance at all. It has only one street aspect, it is hemmed in on all other sides by other buildings.

Stop posting anytime CTR friendo

Tell me about Dame.

Why does she shake the box?

You're still a fucking shill, , but you're still technically right

Vans have started making rounds of the embassy, some cat lady with a suitcase is asking people streaming the event weird shit

kek
why not /india/ though? it is actually a thing

Season 3 when?

S H U T
H
U
T

I T
T

D O W N
O
W
N

What the hell does he know? Assange could have been raided in the middle of the night and we'd never see it happen.

The media is fucking worthless. You'd think when Wikileaks goes dark and posts about Assange's internet was cut and posted hashes there would be cameras all over the police.

Or /islam/

You forgot to mention that John Kerry threat.

I haven't seen the source for it but the timing just hours before the internet was cut is all too big of a coincidence. Maybe this threat of cyberwar against Russia is more or less against Wikileaks/Assange? What will the outcome be if they storm the Embassy or UK forces ecuador to give up Assange?

What does that have to do with the post you're replying to?

I was watching his page and when he tweeted early AM bong time his computer died and he posted a pic of it. Last tweet before that was 8 hours. Also people were tweeting for him to wake the fuck up. I'm Sherlock Holmes m8.

ok I lied, I'm his tranny boyfriend and I'm in his bed now

I know that feel
FUCK, I'm moving to the countryside in a month. Just need a few more months to prepare

Maybe the feds told them to step off.

Can any Arabs actually tell us how right wing /egy/ is?

Don't be afraid, user. We shall all meet in Valhalla some day.

I still need to buy a backpack, aknife and survival gear. I have a tent and food for at least a week, documents on edible plants and berries etc but i gotta read more stuff

"Forgot to add:

The moment they do anything to Assange, those get opened and heads will roll." -user from last thread.

I will die spear in hand.

archive.is/scVIJ

twitter.com/JohnDeplo/status/787956211874430976
back online in 5 minutes, one station away. will not be streaming on youtube

We should prank the white vans.

I suggested pizza delivery boy, and word the request so he gets there and has to check each van.

Even if you're not white?

kek speed brave user
If you knock on the vans and if I ever visit the Reformed British Empire, I'll buy you a couple of pints.

Sounds good.
Would even be worth paying for,
Any delivery services that accept BTC in London?

Can someone pls webm the couple minutes with suitcase spook lady? Periscope freezes right when she comes up to him.

I agree, he doesn't know. Unless he has a contact or something. But that tweet seemed like he was blowing the suggestion off.

Good luck with that. Jesus

That's how it was broadcast, you've got to just wait for it to work I think.

OR, he could be busy getting ready to deliver the nukes promised for today.

And they're doing that to influence the election

Just call yourself Christopher Weston Chandler or something.

They are not going to do that before the election, unless they are sure Hillary will win.

What happens if they off Assange, and the Russians drop what they got, since they now have a dead Assange to blame it on?

has anyone contacted his lawyer to find out?

No, it freezes and my CPU starts freaking out. Every time right when she's about to approach him. But the chat speeds up and I can read their comments about her. Video stays stuck on the van near the user.

Guy called the embassy. They won't confirm anything about his status.

I'm a yuropoor in an urbanizedcountry so i've kind of accepted death already

If it isn't gubermint its gonna be muzzies with illegal guns

Very nice. Saved.

its his phone connection.

press h and try to watch it again

It hides the comments and hearts

does he even have any left?
I know his lawyers over the last year have suffered a string of "suicides"

Unless they're desperate to stop the release. It's possible the files have pedowood evidence in them which would fuck whoever for life. We know they filmed them, where are those vids?

yea he has a few more still around
if anyone is able to get information his lawyers will be able to

AS USUAL (((MSM))) IS IGNORING THIS

ALSO,

Daily Reminder : Assange is now temporarily on our side because of this.

Don't expect him to remain an ally forever. If President Trump orders some black ops shit over an unsecured transmission, expect Assange to expose him as well.

MODS STICKY

Holy shit, thx user.

356 GB FOR FILE C
FUCK

Assange is our ally.

I don't know how they can cut off the internet when all you need is a mobile phone to access the web

That's where the juicy shit is going to be I'd say.

Time for me to free up some space.

President trump would have no need of that shit. he'd just call them on the phone and tell them what to do and the fuckers better do it or else.

diplo is back

you got that shit backwards mate

Reports of cell jammers

Neither Trump nor Assange are white nationalists.
I'm happy with them being agents against globalism. That suits out goals just fine.

where are these coming from?

JULIAN STOP TRICKLING YOUR LEAK AND DUMP
E V E R Y T H I N G
V
E
R
Y
T
H
I
N
G

You know his heart goes all doki doki when Trump calls out the corruption and rot at the heart of America. He's even willing to die, if it means taking out that rotten bitch, Hillary. "How dare she oppose Trump! She has to pay for her hubris!" Julian thinks to himself, in between leaking Podesta e-mails and staring longingly at his ever changing wallpaper of candid Trump photos.

This is some Flowers By Irene tier shit

This

Heads will roll

what the fuck

well Trump is white and he's a nationalist, that's a start

periscope.tv/JohnDeplo/1rmxPblDNlDGN?

he is back

go fuck yourself, piece of shit. you're no better than shillary supporters if you are not willing to expose corruption even if it belongs to your own political party. assange has always a true Holla Forums ally, far before than this election.

Sauce And Spaghetti

Dump everything is a stupid idea, there will be no time to properly go through all the material in time and some things that will be considered lesser leaks will be ignored completely by the media and alike.

Haha. Everyone thinks you suck.

PRAISE KEK

>twitter.com/awyattman88/status/743845536751620096

awyattman88 is that you?.

What's wrong?

Stop being such a deluded moron. Assange releases shit on EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING, and damn the consequences.

that's not the real a wyatt man, that's just the guy that posts under that name on the TRS forums

Is Paul Watson the judas?

RT bank accounts frozen in UK

archive.is/Amc4s

I'm getting stalled status for everything

ur in nz or a kiwi in london?

They're still going to try and blame the Russians?

Those mad sons of bitches are really trying to go to war with Russia, aren't they? I mean, are they aiming to get us into a shooting war just before the election, or what? They're pushing WWIII so fast, it's completely insane.

Is that a Russian accent from "John"?

You're a fucking retard, Assange is initiated, he is basically a true user unlike those LARPing normalfags who pretend to care about freedums like Snowden.

The simple fact he isn't dead or captured yet shows just how damming those insurance files are.

Alright anons ive landed at heathrow should get to embassy within 2 hours have to go drop my bags off. Is ustream a viable service? Fuck periscope

it's 3 years old holy shit, the 88gb file is the only one that's still relevant

So this is what they're planning, eh?

More and more, I think something is going to happen here, something shifty.
I could totally see Obongo trying to lead us into WWIII and then claiming he can't give up the presidency til its settled or some shit, even knowing it'll likely start a revolution - these people really aren't that intelligent, most being little better than egotistical peons for those above them in the private sector.

Yes Louise, he's a Russian spy.

Only confirmation of that was Stone and a very uncertain sounding embassy staffer.

Not sure I'd count it as fact that he is alive/no in custody.

[MAXIMUM SHUTTING DOWN]

So I guess this is the picture of him being fine?

He doesn't look fine and I don't see a timestamp.

archive.is/6XF1d

FUCK

us stream lasted through two years of chimpouts so I can't imagine there'd be a problem. Charge your battery.

TBF he's probably too shit at keeping his cover to be a full-blown spy.

oi, dont drag the original creator of electric-hedgehog pokemon Sonichu TM into this

Yes, he's one of Putin's elusive 400 lb. super hackers from the Kremlin. In truth, the state department knows him by a different name; John "the Jackknife."

archive.is/C58S4
There may be a d order running. The media is restricted from reporting on stories in such a case. If no other part of the MSM within the UK reports on the story then this is likely a response to RT ignoring their gag.

Niggers tongue my anus

REPLYING TO MY OWN POST w/e

Isn't it day time in the UK!

Got a powerbank almost fully charged will need to top up my ph tho

12noon gmt

Yes, it should be as bright as day right about now

I would not be surprised if the original plans have been sped up. Trump has derailed their plans so they have to rush things now.

trunews is goons. ignore. that pic is from long ago.

You would know I suppose.

If they come, it won't be in a police car. I've been v& before for port scanning once. Im in the UK though.

Not a word from major press outlets apart from express and daily star, television and the major news sources still completely silent. I'd imagine most of the UK doesn't know this is happening.

how much of the UK would even care?

me

LADY IN OPS PIC JUST LIED.

I'm well aware. Dog is in backyard I hear him running still. I have eyes out front, all lights are on.

How much of the UK would be allowed to care.

Fucking this. I don't get what people don't understand about this very simple concept. I mean, for fuck's sake, how many autistic Holla Forumslacks does it take to sift through just one part of the Podesta emails?

On top of this, the targets of the leaks may not know exactly what Assange has on them, even if they can make some very educated guesses, and they already know what they're looking for if the leaks go live immediately so they know better how to cover their tracks. Release them in batches and it gives people more time to piece together the puzzle.

"John" just said it was her, but who does her mean?
UUUU

the fuck, they actually do that for simple things like port scanning in anglo land?

So what's caused them to act all of a sudden Why is he being taken now?

we knew the world was jewed but tbh i didnt expect it to be this bad

every power structure on the planet seems to be connected to a huge cabal

I wasn't paying attention and chat is freaking out. What happened?

I think we need to establish an approximation of manpower for this next one, it's going to be a chore.

SHE'S OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED AS ALBINO COCK HUNTRESS.

Would be a damn shame if someone reported a bomb threat about white vans loaded with bombs.

Checked and that's a depressingly high figure I don't even want to think about.

the woman is the OP said she doesnt recall seeing a man in a red cap (the pepe guy) despite talking to him for a few minutes

YES. IS PEPE7777777 KILL?

I'd say the clintons are ass ravaged by the leaks and the globalists need to shut it down last week.

I sifted through the latest dump in about four hours, roughly 1200 e-mails or so. It's not too bad. But that's why Assange is releasing them in batches. I have a feeling they monitor page views on each of the e-mails and have some kind of coverage checking algorithm that ensures enough people have seen each e-mail in each dump before they release the next one. It just so happens that the entire world is digging like mad whenever a new release comes out, so we've been getting them every day regularly. Wonder if we'll get Podesta release #10 today or not.

From what I know about the insurance files, there are at least several who have the keys across the world.
All it takes is one Brit contact who occasionally visits Assange to check up on him. He wouldn't refuse visitors for long periods, the man is a forced hikki and most likely craves outside contact.

I knew it already when i started reading alternative history

Jews are and were cancer from the beginning. They literally destroyed empires

Something they couldn't tolerate was coming out, or they managed to "convince" someone in Ecuador to give him up.

John asked her if she recalled running into the other user (described their appearance). She said no.

And #FreeJulian has been going strong for hours now but not trending. Thousands of new tweets every time I check it. Cerno said twatter was messing with autocompletes too and giving false results. They're scared and desperate.

They probably figured out he has something so sensitive that it's worth the the risks of everything else happening in order to keep it secret.

More than empires, user. They destroy civilizations. They caused the Bronze Age collapse and destroyed the Roman Empire. Now they come for us.

Clinton thinks the leaks are what's destroying her campaign.

Come to gab.ai
Bring your friends.

I was talking to a guy from Scotland the other day who didn't even know about Rotherham.

Fox news made mention of it about 40 minutes ago, but its their usual wikileaks coverage with no real substance. Surprisingly they did show the tweet about Assange's internet being cut.

O'Keef's vid comes out later today.

More likely the embassy will suffer a tragic "gas explosion".

Twitter I'd expect after personal experience for them, but almost the entire UK media. I mean I knew we were jewed but I had no idea things were this bad. This is North Korea level shit.

The Russians used to have agents all over London. Maybe we'll get a white red and blue striped knight save the messenger.

O'Keefe must be shitting bricks right now if his tape is for real.

Russians probably won't touch Assange. U.S. is already trying to pin this on them and I doubt Putin wants WW3.

How is she involved fam?
This only happened about 20 hours ago , poison?.

archive.is/VKyrQ

NoKo couldn't pull this kind of shit off.

well PEPE7777777 just got shoah'd

Stream dead!

oh good hes fine, in 2013

Fuck Periscope is shit.

The OP says "hashes" not "keys."

John just got Shoah'd at the same time

https:// twitter.com/RT_com/status/787974823913947136

WW3 soon fam

Drone strike on Knightsbridge confirmed

I'd rather live in best korea than a globalist hellhole at this point

You remember the cold war saying about how the only difference between the USSR and NATO was that citizens in NATO countries actually believe their propaganda
Well, they were spot on

They've been successfully doing this shit for decades

He's back up

Get out while you still can.

Guess why it says "post last edited"

So they are using a three year old picture to try to spread the narritive that he is fine? I doubt this would stop any deadswitch julian would have in place. Even an idiot would think this might happent

DELET THIS

no need for the space fam real talk

BEN GARRISON

If he does that, he has no leverage to stop them from just seizing him.

Anyone else in the UK text or tweet people about this
I'm telling my friends and none had heard about it.

one of us

BEN GARRISON IS IN LONDON COMFIRMED

Trump wouldn't be so stupid as to send/store classified or secret information over unsecured lines or servers

wut

People don't realize that they already live in a dictatorship.

Thanks you based mods, this low effort shit is cuckchan-tier

So what the fuck happened?

link?

archive.is/bOI38

I just wish neutron bombs worked the way they were originally sold. Kill the people, save the buildings.

Wikileaks said as much

Any anons want to meet up? Saftey in numbers and all that, spergs need not reply

Tfw you witnessing the fall of the western world and leading to it's darkest hour.

Normies haven't got a clue what's going on.

How are you shitposting here then?

Friendly reminder to stop responding to agitators as this is their most effective tactic as of yet: derailing and distracting.

From official CTR handbook:
archive.is/nvFro

Russia Today is at the scene

"If you were running the country….would you want them to be intelligent? I mean you can't stop that, intelligence is innate….. but you can make them ignorant" - Gore Vidal

We ordering pizza for those vans or what?

Assange is probably about to get shoa'd.

I would say that he already has except all these sketchy vans hanging around the embassy in the streams.

RT confirmed for recording news piece outside Embassy.

link?

Through my shitty old computer.

periscope.tv/JohnDeplo

periscope.tv/JohnDeplo/1RDxloBkyQMJL?#

The US is way too entrenched in the UK to nuke London, we are the US lapdogs, obeying on command. Chance is they're going to pull this: youtube.com/watch?v=_p4DmuGyehc

This periscope thing is utter shit.

That shit is massive disinfo user. It's Real True News making things up again just like the CTR slack leak they engineered, and the fake Goldman Sachs Hillary speech where she talks about furries and NEETs. Do more research in to what you're posting on here.

www rt.com/news/363013-rt-uk-accounts-blocked/

thanks

Agreed.

Purple womans code name is now: "Grape"

Whether you're right or not, 4chan refugees must get the fuck out and stop responding to bait.

Press "h" to hide the hearts and shit. But I still haven't figured out what button makes it stop fucking crashing.

I-is this it? Is this the happening to end all happenings?

This is the beginning.

Faceberg works in browsers.

Oh shit.

Agreed. The fact that manual is total disinfo doesn't change the fact that there are real CTR and cuckchan faggots shitting up our board.

Also checked.

Satan trips confirm

IT ENDS NOW

Of course Satan. You should already know this.

satan trips its ogre

thanks for archiving

John's stream got shoah'd
Hope the qt RT journo survived

What the fuck

SATAN TRIPS AND LUCKY DUBS CONFIRM

Benny G, he asked for Benny G. WTF

Some Brit needs to go out there and share an open wifi network.

Fake source or not, those are legitimate tactics that people should be aware of.

Message recieved satan.

Fuck off nigger, I ain't going to use kikebook.

Cuckdrive

It very well could be. The US/UK violate Ecuador's sovereignty, diplomatic relations break down and we get WW3.

Or, Ecuador caves and some face is saved but Assange still gets v&, shit still hits fan.

I fucked up. I really fucked up. Also, spaghetti confirmed for memetic reagent, since I'm stuffing my face with it.

The ride was fun

I remember this happened when some documents about the TPP came out and all of the trends referring to the TPP autocompleted as TTP instead. The interesting thing that time was that the trend for TPP was still up but got barely any tweets to it, people who were giving real information to that tag being shadow banned while the TTP trend never showed up. No idea if the TTP trend wasn't showing up just because there weren't enough tweets to it or if it was being actively censored so it never would.

>roger stone
Here we fucking go again. How does anyone believe this lying piece of shit?

You misunderstand. This might be a happening so powerful, that there will never need to be another happening.

don't be a faggot

Hello ctr.

He's a self serving cunt, we know. You'd get along well I'm sure, CTR.

Didn't see that, oops.

I'm going to keep seeding the 88gig torrent for a few days in case the other seeders go down
supporting the free world at 200kb/s

what if it's just a huge dump of cp and will be used to take down us all?

Pretty nieve of me to think they were keeping him out of their own good will.

That's actually huge

is this how britbongs identify each other IRL?

I thought there was a connection between your phone being fucked and tfw no kikebook, a misunderstanding.

Surely they know most would take up arms against these cunts before being obviously pidgeonholed into World War fucking III?

God fucking damn it.

DEplo is on, a guy came up and asked if he knew where Ben Garrison was. user said no, he doesn't know him. Chat said it was a spook technique to determine intent or ID someone.

At least some of us will have some degenerate fun before we get swatted.

Not sure. In New Zealand we just mug each other, or that's my experience at least.

STREAMS BACK UP

user stream. PEPE7777777 ALIVE

* 2016-06-03_insurance.aes256
* 43560.7 / 89728.9 MB Rate: 22294.6 / 5605.0 KB Uploaded: 315360.1 MB [48%] 0d 2:20 [ R: 7.24]
Sending at 200 Mbps, didn't download it fully yet, ratio already 7.24.

Yes, Kek is a god, we know.

Interesting.

periscope.tv/Pepe777777/1OyJAOXvaZzKb?

Yep

Freezing the bank accounts of Russian state propaganda.

What could possibly go wrong?

i work for cnn and im making a story on this what should i use?

yes

Go fuck yourself. Tell me one time that stone was right about anything. He's a disinfo shill. Why the fuck do you idiots cling to his words as truth? It's retarded. Every time I call him out I get called CTR, but then every time it turns out that I'm right.

I'm sorry for your loss.

mad

That's exactly what happened. Check Cerno's feed, he has picks of the autocomplete giving incorrect results.

Fair enough, we all make mistakes. Even the American government who may be strung up by the end of the week if they keep this shit up.

I'm in outskirts of Londonstan, i'm up for it.

Only time he was wrong was when he said the wikileaks 10th anniversary was a Hillary leak.

Now settle down and enjoy the happening thread, faggot.

Oh, you're CTR. He's right about you, nigger cock sucker.

CERNO IS A CUNT

from cuckchan thread:

flightradar24.com/GLF5/b555ac6

TRACK THIS PLANE, JULIAN MAY BE GETTING TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER LOCATION!

"A Gulfstream V took off from London Luton airport a while ago. Is it rendition aircraft N379P transferring Assange to we-know-where?"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rendition_aircraft#N379P

this something we should be worried about? bank manager in hawaii

Disgraceful.

he's dead lads, they got to him

Don't be so butthurt that Hotwheel's lawyer blocked you on Periscope. He just wanted to talk about his movie.

HE IS STREAMING NOW

periscope.tv/w/1OyJAOXvaZzKb

Whatever Cuomo and his butt buddy Wolf says to do, you do it like a good boy. Otherwise they'll send Killary after your ass.

not sure man pretty scary though

John Deplo [email protected]/* */ 3m3 minutes ago
No sign of Portland user and the lady he spoke to earlier doesn't recall talking to him. Portland user, come out!

How is the vault?

If you stay here, you will never be able to leave if you're white that is.

Cerno is a shill, who never practiced law, and lives off of alimony.

(You)

Hotwheels wouldn't have used him for legal matters if he wasn't an attorney. He is an attorney, even some SJWs tried to get him disbarred. You don't have to be inside a court room to work on legal matters.

archive.fo/OMSpA

Maybe hes getting transferred to guantanamo

(You)?

shanghai here
How can things get worse for us?

For you?

You're going to hang.
And why are you capping your own post?

It begins

It's no coincidence both of these events have happened around the same time, expect more strange shit in the coming hours. This is obviously an attempt to mix multiple events into an convenient narrative somehow.

It's likely distracting bait or shillbot has entered the thread.

You're a quick learner. No wonder you've got such a great job.

Wherever I am, I must also shitpost.

Honestly I believe it might. If I were Assange I'd want poison ready in case the kikes want him to speak up before shutting him down.

He just got threatened to leave. Listen to his "signing out" post.

Getting caught was part of the plan?

link please

WTF is going on, is he even in the embassy?

define "work", he didn't do shit, hasn't done shit, except for push PR for his books, and his nutrition products.

And yeah, he came close to being disbarred, he is a shitty lawyer, thats why it he failed the bar entrance exame, and took 10 years after graduating to get it.

The US also started a major wargames exercise today, simulating nuclear war with Russia

He's all shaky and shit. Cat Lady really spooked him. If he says she isn't involved enough they won't van him.

No one knows.

he had the camera on himself for a bit and you could tell that he was fucking scared. He also started complaining about the cold.

The flight plan I just filed with the agency lists me, my men, Assange here but only one of you!

It's more like a sadpost.

periscope.tv/Pepe777777/1OwxWrZqmewJQ?#

Look at the language he's using, his composure, and why is he posting a face cam. "i need a haircut" "i have to go to work"

Also this Codename: Grape spooked the shit out of him. He was saying here over and over, its not her, not her trust me. (periscope.tv/Pepe777777/1OyJAOXvaZzKb?#)

"I'll probably never see you again."

YFW assange is replaced with a pantomime puppet, and is used for nothing but limited hangouts.

tbh that random bitch taking his picture, that would make me nervous too.

This whole thing is so chaotic, hard to tell if its genuine chaotic coverage or psyops. Both?

If a narrative is being constructed, are we playing into it?

I like they guy's lack of reaction. They're probably both on bath salts or some shit

Anyone with a good twitter following, can you start people tweeting questions on the media silence to BBC journalists?

DEPLOY
ALL
KEYS

I can't figure that guy out.

Julian isnt going to use the name pepe you stupid cunt.

Well you have to consider the announcement of cyber attacks against Russia, Assange is then targeted with his internet severed and RT has now had their accounts frozen. Seems to be an attempt to paint the narrative of a connection between Russian media and Wikileaks maybe?

Yeah thats what I'm saying. Didnt' some anons say some 4cucks thought Grape was carrying some kind of electronic warfare package?

SOMEBODY GO TO THE EMBASSY AND SETUP WIFI HOTSPOT. LEDDIT WILL INFORM JULIANA THAT ROMEO IS AT THE BALCONY. LONG LIVE GASSANGE!!

why is assange not using 4g to let us know he's fine?

CHECK THAT SHIT OUT, THE PLANE HAS NO FUCKING REGISTRATION NUMBER? WTF?!

what are you talking about

Yeah, check the other thread, she was shaking one of the boxes in the stream somewhere

Black woman: "But how can I support you? How can I support you? Barack Obama speak to me more!"

Hillary: "Then go fucking work for that porch monkey!"

Black Woman: "Excuse me!?"

Hillary: "You heard me, nigger! A fucking porch monkey!"

YUP

Probably because he is being renditioned somewhere.

kek

What?

Has to be high as shit. It's 3AM also and it looks like a fancy building so they probably have rich asian syndrome or some shit

any other bongs here? I'm in londanstan and could be there within an hour

It makes me think it's either on behalf of a foreign entity or designed purely to intimidate him on a low level since there are CCTV cameras fucking everywhere rendering such actions unnecessary if the authorities want to tracks someone.

ASSANGE IS CRASHING THIS PLANE
WITH NO SURVIVORS

THE FAT CUNT TOOK A PICTURE OF THE STREAMER'S FACE

No she didn't. He claims it was someone else entirely different.

Thats my guess. The announced cyberwarfare counter against russia was actually directed against wikileaks, and the frozen RT accounts are part of an effort to connect Assange to the Kremlin.

They probably already vanned him and all this other shit at the embassy is a dog and pony show. I hope I am wrong, but how long do you expect Ecuador to not cave against U.S. threats?

Didnt the guy sound nervous? Seemed like he was being rushed, if someone hasn't happened, it should be Assange himself on the phone.

He's been fucked.

Yeah you might be right there.
He does some weird head thing before the moron kicks the door in. He does look high as shit.

It's China.

because he is treathened, he cant say the truth

click on the other small planes, most of them don't have one either. I assume private planes don't need

Something*
And wouldnt it be the first thing Assange should be doing to let us know he's safe?

I know that full well and that is exactly what I was saying, you dumbfag. I do not give a shit if he exposes corruption even from the political parties I support. And if you are against exposing corruption, then you are part of the problem. Fortunately, I am pretty sure that trump, even in his worst days, will not reach the level of corruption of shillary the cunt clinton even in her most (((honest))) days. Now get the fuck outta pol, you corruption-lover kike

pretty much this. daily reminder that snowden shills for leaks (((curation))) and never released the full docs of the NSA. and yet this faggot is still cheered as a freedom fighter.

KEK WILL PROTECT ASSANGE

Plenty of muslims who like money in london, assad or Iran might want to give some bearded guy a live full of gold…

not as long as it has

kek be with you Assange!

They were drunk as hell at a karaoke.
I saw it on Jap TV the other day.

KEK
O' Keefes' shit?

Kill yourself you frothing retard. The fact that you're trying to not be scum means you won't get anywhere in life with your career choice. Make that a story.

If this is the exchange in O'Keefes vid, I will cry with joy

SHIT!!! RAF IS ABOUT INTERCEPT GASSANGE

I'm terrified of anything happening to assange. I won't be able to take leftists cheering and celebrating his death or capture. I just won't be able to fucking take it.

standard air traffic user

Deplo deleted the tweet about portland user.

what is RAF

I hope this is the exchange in O'Keefe's vid. One can dream.

wait a minute Assange is going to syrup land?

royal air force (UK)

I seriously hope you're joking user

I swear to god some of you faggots are fucking retarded

It's just the site being shit.

flightaware.com/live/flight/PEG6
flightaware.com/live/flight/N626JE

I don't know what it has to do with anything since it took off from Italy.

Russian Nuclear submarines are silently loitering off of your nearest coastline at this moment.

(Revolver Ocelot)

you're about to see how far the jews have gotten after 70 years of being virtually uninterrupted.

IT HASN'T EVEN BEGUN YET

Well he's not going to Ecuador…

Quite a few lefties love him too user, more so than the right has in the past. If they did him in the blowback will be outrageous.

VERIZON AIR SUPPORT AND TANKS IN
9 HOURS
H
O
U
R
S

on behalf of my cucked country i apologize for that cunt

Assange has been seized and is currently being moved/interrogated. All media are silent until authorities can figure out how to deactivate the kill switch.

Proof or get the fuck out

NO APOLOGIES
bash the cunt instead britbong
and get a life and bin that knife too :^)

At least our deaths were ordained by God.

Why would they fly the plane across the American continent then?

Rimming Asian Furries, how new are you?

This somewhat make sense, Rt's bank account was frozen not long after they reported on assange.

How about the truth, for once?

The KILL switch better be legit. I don't know if anyone else has checked, but none of the insurance files are valid AES files.

I sensed that your dubs would respond to mine, but I wasn't prepared for your stupidity.

Resuscitate the Aerial Fryer

I hope trump brings this shit up in the last debate. I hope he brings up everyone thats been killed looking into Hilary and how the establishment will do anything including murder to hold power

==RED ALERT
E
D

A
L
E
R
T==

kek

Well perhaps he's wondering why you would fly a man across the atlantic before throwing him out of the plane

Rote Armee Fraktion, of course.

You fucking failure.

How much do they care that muslims are allowed to rape and torture thousands if not millions of british schoolgirls?

fug :(

I just woke up what's going on
I don't want to look through several threads and 1000+ posts.

SPICY
P
I
C
Y

Go away nerd virgin.

No spoon for you, low energy faggot.

Assange is probably vanned, and you are a faggot.

assange was v&

Where can I find evidence of this?
Seems to be a blackout on the news or it's not happening.

We all fuck up formatting sometimes m9.

>flightradar24.com/GLF5/b555ac6

Assange got a free plane ride from Hillary
RT's bank account in UK frozen

Nukes in 30min

CUNT
U
N
T

Nuclear fire.

Assange has been found dead inside the embassy. Likeliest explanation is that Pamela Anderson's vegan food gift was laced with poison. More to follow.

Vans are in the streams.

It was on the various periscope streams. But there's lots of vans in London anyway. The G4S van is the most troubling of them all, but at the current moment we don't know anything.

So just regular vegan food?

Wikileaks released hashes as a deterrent to not go near Assange.
Assange's internet was cut.
Vans are all outside the embassy.
Russia Today's banks accounts were frozen in the UK due to sanctions against Russia.

It's all fucked.

>worst case scenario is we have zero competition for the rugby and greenpeace flips a tit over the use of nuclear arms and every fish in the ocean dies
I'm still scared out of my mind though. Not really sure what to do.

Hi user, we're playing a fun game!
Can you find Julian Assange?

Jesus Christ

They sent Pamela as a Trojan horse. Assange couldn't pass up the ass (can't blame him after being stuck in that building for 5 years).

Poor opsec led to him being poisoned with a sedative and alphabet soup is hooking his balls to a car battery in a black site as we speak.

Oh, thanks, Periscope doesn't work for me for months now for some reason.

It's owned by twitter so it's not surprising. It's complete shit.

Cord just got cut. Damage control for Twitters.

https:/ /twitter.com/vivala_ko/status/787990361649979393>>7880985

LADS

He's not in the embassy?

What's the next step in their master plan?

That's a big plane

that's not why it was cut. in fact, no reason was given at all.

=WE DONT KNOW READ THE FUCKING THREAD=

for you

Do you feel, in charge

Nice try Killary but I'm not helping you with anything.

Is that a huge bog?

Why is he just over Scotland?

No one fucking knows, lad. He's either dead or not dead, in the embassy or not in the embassy. Some combination of those.

The BBC article stated that as the reason.
archive.is/0jkVy

czeched

you should be more worried about the fact that china has communist propaganda sects in your schools, and that your country is the back-door for chinks invading australia.

also your current leader is a literal jew, selling the country away to the highest bidders.

But i'm making history. Don't you want to make history user?

Someone should give this guy advice. Break the monopoly.
https:/ /twitter.com/truthfighter4u/status/787991441826078720

Shit I misread, it's says sanctions against Syria.

We deserve it if our politicians have no long term goals other than sucking american cock, prostitutes and $2000 a head dinners.

>flightradar24.com/GLF5/b555ac6
I can't see that big plane

quick, check the source on wikileaks!

Just wake up. Holy shit. World turned upside down in one day. Democrats still rule your country like a slave i see, so they risk to do more unlawful shit to only hold their position in power.

What next? Trump getting killed in the back of his head, North America Union being formed between Mexico, USA and Canada, borders lifted, Hillary elected and nukes activated? They will take away your guns before you will ever have an ability to riot.

Is this what you are going to allow next, Americans?

you are an utter fucking faggot

link nigga

Drudge headline has a picture of Julian looking out the Embassy window. No idea if its current.

like 40% of our largest city is Chinese and the housing market is so unchecked that a shitty house on the outskirts of Auckland costs 1 million NZD

Looks like a quagmire to me

This pops up before any leaked content. It's encryption to keep outside parties from fucking around with it.

Because either him or the Scot is full of shit.

You have to go back

You won't get nuked. NZ is going to be where the (((elite))) hide while they're masterminding the destruction of the rest of the world.

Take a look at all of the airstrips and private compounds the (((ultra wealthy))) are building there right now.

We sure do. We'll help you make history, by making you history, that is.

Can somebody put this torrent on PirateBay and other torrent websites?

they didn't even manage to pull that off properly either. the trade deals failed big time.

yup it's screwing the housing market terribly. the asian percentage of the largest city is now 65%, as of 2013.

WHY IS IT AIR FRANCE??

Correct. If they keep the nukes above the equator the fallout should stay North of it, leaving them pretty safe way down south. Also don't forget the underground cities.

fucking why, it's on wikileaks site just go download it

I took the screenshot when they were over Newfoundland.
But there is quite a resemblance to to the place where the original plane crashed with no survivors.

It did not take off from France.

it did

Torrents are a more robust form of distribution; what happens if they shoah the wikileaks site?

Oh shit…. he's on route to being JFK'd

Basically all of our goods are imported and our treasury is owned by the same people that own the US one so if there is a global collapse, we're economically fucked. Will basically mean we're not getting any more immigrants and anyone who's just there to get better living will go elsewhere as the cost of living skyrockets.

They might be in for a shock when they realize kiwis are more than capable of assassinating them when they try to seek sanctuary here.

you sure are retarded.

AF22 (checked)
Estimated arrival: 10:11 (checked)
4511 KM (checked)
5833 KM (checked)
1322 KM (checked)
Mode-S code 39644D (checked)
THE DIGITS user, THE DIGITS

are you retarded? the torrent file is on the wikileaks site, not the actual insurance file. have you ever heard of magnet links btw?

I need to get my mapping knowledge improved

They just need to properly regulate foreign investment but at this point I have to assume the government has been bought out by the Chinese investors.

Basically China is to New Zealand what The Jews are to the US in this context amirite.

At least we get to shag their women I suppose.

Thanks for the (You)s
That browser isn't mine though, copied a screenshot from half

What. It's already a torrent.

So he isn't even in the embassy? He is on a plane?

Where are they taking him? and who is taking him?

Fuck off with all that dumb plane shit

Nobody knows.

The torrents are also hosted on the website you mongoloid. Most Holla Forumsacks are thick when it comes to tech.

why does he wear the mask.

It looks like that plane is en-route to JFK airport.

If you don't understand why we're here then you don't belong in the first place.

We dont know if he is on that plane or not, right now we are just baneposting while waiting for news to hit.

he's not on a fucking plane, there is no proof of anything. he could just as well be in the embassy safe and sound. there is ZERO evidence of anything other than the loss of internet access to the embassy, some suspicious vans nearby, and RT's UK bank accounts being frozen.

Just a lot of small lakes, I think.

Redundancy, same reason you archive friendly links. Taking down Wikileaks could be one DDOS, taking down all the torrent would, at minimum, tell every pirate something big went down.

Did flightradar247 just go down?

This. It's a slide attempt.

nope

he's still in the embassy

that plane shit is just another cuckchan ruse

At least we can watch plane flying in 3d if you turn in 3d mode.

In case you're worried about not being able to get the magnet link, this pepe contains the torrent hash. You can open this pepe in 7zip to access the text file.

[checked]
false alarm just shitty sheep shagger ISPs

ASSANGE GOT KILLED AND GOT TRANSPORTED IN THE BLUE MEDICAL VAN

you can't take down a torrent. you can remove a copy of a .torrent file but you can't stop the transfer from happening. and you don't even need a .torrent file to download content in the first place. go look up magnet links.

correct.
yuck.

Oh nice
We're relieved
Pls just link to official confirmation he's still there user

can you look inside and see if Assange is inside?

Pretty chill with some tunes

(double dubs checked)
there's no evidence either way. nobody knows if he's in the embassy or not. the simple conclusion is that he's still in there, but until we get a statement from himself or wikileaks nobody knows what is going on.

Contrary to the ramblings of Donald Rumsfeld, absence of evidence IS evidence of absence.

I'll believe he is still in the embassy when we get some evidence that he is still in the embassy. I assign a high probability to a black bag extraction and have weak confirmation from the evidence posted so far on Holla Forums and other sources.

O'Keefs video leak

Just tried that, now we can make plane memes with easly accessable database of 3d plane models.

no, but the 3D mode of the plane right behind assange is in space

those are TRIPLE dubs

i'm fucking retarded, that's triple dubs. sudoku imminent

mein gott the digits and ID

meant to quote

Bane?

can you see assange in there??

He doesn't seem to be in that plane guyze

I think so. Towards the middle. Is this a live feed?

cooool schrodingers embassy

Assange is alive or dead or not even there, but no one will know.

Anyone have the video of the vans arriving/leaving?

Why should we be pleasin' in the politician heathens
Who would try to change the seasons if they could?
The state of the condition insults my intuitions
And it only makes me crazy and a heart like wood

Everybody stutters one way or the other
So check out my message to you
As a matter of fact, don't let nothin' hold you back
If the Scatman can do it, brother, so can you
I'm the Scatman

Ba-da-ba-da-ba-be bop bop bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda
Ba-da-ba-da-ba-be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope

What a time to be alive

The City wouldn't want you be nuked.

Oh I do understand why we're here. It's to escape the CTR shit threads, cucks and the faggot mods.
Don't think I wasn't here when GG happened.
This is the same, but instead of a stupid game we got a war at stake.
But believe me that cuck chan have a larger audience and it's a good idea to post news for them as well.
If you do not understand that we need numbers, you're fucking retard.

Press L to leak Pedowood

Holy shit just saw this happening

Guys, there are two planes labelled GLF5. Which is which?

Both.

Nuke in NYC confirmed.

no you can't I just tried

good show user, that's fucking fantastic

If he was in the embassy there would have been confirmation by now.

Diddly squat has been presented.

Or, plebbit anons were right and there was indeed a swift police operation this morning with no recording evidence available.

FEMAanon was legit. Either he posted for Moto whom few of us care about here, or to announce the censorship of Assange's Internet, or… something bigger is going on with him. Until I get strong evidence of the contrary I'm leaning third option.

Holy shit. What are they trying to distract us from?

This is trash now

Trashing this thread!

I fucked up. Try opening this one in notepad and take a look at the end of the junk characters for the hash.
Should be 41b179c71088ff5032ad8517c9ff5a3f40c7490f

Not bad

How long has it been now, since the net was cut off? Surely if he was fine he would have sent a recorded video to someone to physically take with them to upload.

I mean if you're Julian Assange you don't just decided to go to sleep until the net turns back on, you let people know you are okay, or you are in a bag.

fuck m8

hmmmm gobble a dick

thanks man, that's about as far as my photoshop knowledge will take me

Kek confirms:
you're a fuck up.

still waiting for the happening(s)

Shit guys, RT having banking services withdrawn is now on google news.

If any of you have accounts on news sites now is the time to go and shill for Assange.

I guess nothing happened and nothing will happen

It happens when no-one checks in with the dead man switch.

So you're just a cuck then.

Where are the faggots from Brit/pol/?
They need to stop being useless as fuck and go to the embassy for answers.
There is one or two windows someone could see Assange from.

Those fucking retards, worst general ever

I suppose it's big guy music for you.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3843634/Bank-accounts-Russian-state-broadcaster-Russia-Today-FROZEN-UK.html

metro.co.uk/2016/10/17/kremlin-backed-broadcaster-russia-today-has-its-bank-accounts-frozen-by-natwest-6196846/

Lots of sites have disabled comments for this because of the D-notice, peddle the paranoia before they turn them off! If any of you closet cases have a reddit account, get down to /r/worldnews and /r/unitedkingdom

Acceptable theme?

HOSTILE JET INBOUND

Oh user how come I only thought of that now!

That's what the meeting was really about.

Someone confirm. The site is shutting me out.

Please, please learn the utility 'steghide'.

Your Pepe cannot be posted anywhere which checks for the presence of an appended archive (like 4plebs).

Steghide embeds data directly into the image data itself (i.e. it's not simply attached at the end). Steghide is hard/expensive to detect. Steghide works with BMP, JPG, and WAV files (and one other one I'm not remembering ATM). Not PNGs. Not FLACs. However, because PNG and FLAC are lossless, steghide embedded data survives BMP => PNG => BMP conversion (likewise WAV => FLAC => WAV, but not WAV => Redbook CD => WAV sadly).

Your image would probably fit the hash value, but not too much more. With steghide, you want larger 'cover files' as it means more potential storage space.

Combined with borrowing endchan.xyz for hosting multi-tens/hundred megabyte FLAC files, we have the ability to exchange information in a completely steganographic way.

Steghide is cross-platform. The only excuse you have is being a CLI-allergic GUI-pleb. You're not wanted in our secret circle if that's the case so no loss.

Ayy guys just woke up what the fug is going on with this blue van and plane?

Protip, the certain commercial target for nukes in a MAD situation in the southern hemisphere is in Auckland.

Confirmed……shows blocked for me as well

Brit/pol/ is Holla Forums of Holla Forums. There are bunch of druggie "moderate conservatives" spew shit how they hate other white people like americans and pollacks. They are happy that america still controls their ass, along with jewish rothchild banks and ZOG.

They don't even care that americans interfered inside of London to get assange. They blinded their eyes with brexit, but in reality it never happened.

the only certain commercial target*

nowhere near GLF5
It's more likely that other planes (((crash))) with GLF5 than it is to mister BLOCKED attacking GLF5

I don't understand. Why would you make a big deal out of Assange after he releases whatever important items he has left? Capturing him now isn't going to do anything, right?

7-Zip faggots need to rename .jpg to .jpg.7z, open with the right-click menu, go to 7-Zip menu, Open Archive menu, then #:e item.

These

Reminder: They murdered Julian's top lawyer earlier this year

God bless this world.

WTF IS THIS PLANE DOING CLOSE TO THE GULFSTREAM?

Diego Garcia is a target

Here's what I'm seeing. Maybe someone try a different site?

Thats a millitary target, not a commercial one.

Can someone explain to me what the fuck happened / is going on and why everyone is freaking out? And what is in that 90gb torrent??

Whatever he's building up to must be so yuge to risk the insurance over

Reported

Read the OP, dummy.

Nobody knows, nobody knows, and nobody knows.

Julian might have been vanned, killed, put on a plane, or something.

We know they cut off his internet, that's it.

Pamela Anderson fed Assange LSD tofu and he is now getting MKULTRA'd at a black site.

Assange was v& and the 88gb file is the contingency.

Has anyone downloaded and opened the torrent yet? There were a few people downloading it last night just before I went to bed.

maybe assange is staying quiet to provoke more media attention on the issue

it's not openable user. do you understand how asymmetric encryption works?

Most anons don't live in Londonistan

Two images. First is start of BLOCKED's route, second is a new plane whose path intersected BLOCKED south of Nova Scotia.

currently 22% downloaded

Aslo. a massive explosion in Germoney just happened at a BASF chemical plant.

and you can just open it with 7z or something?

keep me posted. flightradar24 still blocking me from accessing their sites

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/57wp75/russia_today_bank_accounts_frozen_in_uk/

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/57wux9/in_a_severe_blow_to_freedom_of_speech_and_eu/

Someone go tell these gormless fucking redditors what's up.

Several people reporting flightradar24 is down, can someone confirm here? Doesnt work for me either.

An encrypted file, the key to which will be released if Assange disappears or some shit.
The key is small, so will be easy to get out.

It's a threat.

Nobody has yet, nobody can yet.

AES is symmetric lad.

We need a key to decrypt those comfy gigs…

it's like you guys just saw flightradar for the first time and everything is magical to you following a complete bullshit lead

working for me

Can confirm. It doesn't work for me either.

(hitler dubs checked)
yeah you're right, i forgot the files were just simple AES and not wrapped in another container. correcting my own record here.

Working fine. They kick you off after 30 minutes.

just people in general, how many fucking hipsters in london regularly signal their boner for assange, but shit themselves when a black van shows up.
londonistan needs to be glassed, nothing of value would be lost.

This still doesn't work. Nothing seems to be working on these files. I made one myself though and it seems to work, let's see if uploading ruins the file

Faggot, the BBC is a leading part of the control mechanism.
THEY ARE THE ENEMY

I don't have a clue what the file is or what safeguards there are on it.

I assume wikileaks will need to release a key of some sort before it can be opened?

Not for me. I can't get in at all

Good.

is that what the pre-commitment codes were for?

may be a DDOS protection due to people trying to access at the same time, its interpreted as a DDOS attack and blocks you.

what about the houses of parliment? it's a beautiful building

Welp. You are going to meet this shit soon too.

(((BUY OUR PLAN GOYIM)))

I just hope that the nukes don't extend down further to Hamilton

correct. as another user mentioned and i forgot, AES is symmetric. that means there's one key file to encrypt and decrypt. all that it takes is for the AES key for each of the archives to be released and they'll be decryptable with something like GPG.

the pre-commitment codes are probably for verifying the dead drop encrypted files once they're decrypted. or to verify future leaks that have yet to be released.

A building that protects kikes and traitors.

a hurricane couldnt get the stench of corruption out of there

I hope they do hit Hamilton. That place is a mess.

testing. It should work by dragging into the 7z program or by renaming and right clicking into 7-zip > Open Archie > 7z
The first Open Archive option doesn't work for some reason, gotta choose the second one with another drop down

It's let me back into the site.

Makes sense, thanks user

sweet it works

check it out

Yeah but they do realize Assange doesn't actually do anything right? All information may go through him but he doesn't actually do the hosting of the leaks, killing Assange doesn't stop WikiLeaks from their regular scheduled programming.

I was thinking more of this plane originating in the middle of the sea.
But yes, I'm new to it and maybe there's a Rational Explanation.

What program do you need to open the torrent files anons?

werks
you can just right click and open with 7zFM to get right into it.

I can.
0. Obama attacked Alex Jones publicly.
1. Alex Jones put out a video warning of "de facto" declaration of war with Russia
2. Assange(?) put out three mysterious tweets
3. Then someone tweeted for Assange that his Internet access had been cut
4. Since then he's been incommunicado
5. But news today reveals that the families of Russian diplomats are being directed to return home
6. And RT's bank accounts have been frozen (effectively shutting down their ability to function as a journalistic outfit)
7. Various rumors are swirling, unconfirmed.

That's all I know so far.

Just press F5 you mongs

that has to do with ADS-B and primary radar fusion i believe. the plane with a random origin came within the ADS-B reporting envelope of the other aircraft, and flightradar primarily uses ADS-B transmissions to plot plane courses.

Source on 5

NO!

You need steghide for both sides of the operation. Embed and extract.

What channers do is they copy an image and an archive file into one big file. It is simply the image data with archive data concatenated at the end. THIS IS NOT WHAT STEGHIDE DOES!

Steghide embeds the data to be hidden into what makes a BMP or WAV. I mean, you feed a cover image in (BMP), and out comes a cover image of exactly the same size, but with a different hash (because the image itself was changed to hold the data in the embedding process).

The steps to embed go like this:

Obtain cover file.
Convert cover file to 8 bits-per-channel (24 bits-per-pixel) BMP format.
Use steghide on command line to embed seekret data into the cover.
Convert cover file to PNG.
Post to chan.

You can also use jpg, just be sure to skip the BMP/PNG conversion stuff. JPGs will not hold as much data as BMP will.

To extract:

Obtain suspect PNG cover file from chan.
Convert PNG to BMP (24 bit-per-pixel).
Use steghide to extract data from cover BMP.
If data is present/you have right password, then data is extracted from cover.

Steghide is not a hard utility to use.

so where is podesta leaks #10? They should have been out by now today.

Thanks! It works now again after closing the browser and opening a new session about 5 mins later.

s-someone explain this please

OH SHIT NIGGA

Going to be honest… no idea what im supposed to see here. Explain?

this plane also starts with CG

this user knows what he's talking about. if you don't understand what steganography is, a simple explanation is that it's subtly changing the color data of the image and embedding external data into those variations. if you make each pixel only a few brightness levels higher or lower than it originally was, the eye can't really detect it but the data is there. at worst the image might look a little noisier than before, but it's almost impossible to detect. steganography works best on photographs for that reason - if you tried to hide data in a pure white 1000x1000 image it would be more obvious there was data embedded in it.

If wikileaks were a TV show, right now we're in a "we interrupt your program for breaking news". After this clears, #10 is on its way. Unless they simultaneously raided wherever wikileaks actually uploads and/or hosts its files, a location(s) we wouldn't hear about.

dailymail.co.uk/ news/article-3833941/Russia-orders-officials-fly-home-relatives-living-abroad-tensions-mount-prospect-global-war.html

Thats not even new news, that was a week ago.

Thanks for the pointer. I'll keep an eye on this flight anyway, because it appears to be going straight north from nowhere to… fucking nowhere? The territory of Labrador?

I wouldn't worry about it goy

So why is he so famous if he doesnt do anything? Or did he start of doing shit now he's just the face?

Not bad

London has been cursed since bocecia and her daughters burnt it down as revenge for the romans raping them. The city is full of really fucked Masonic rituals too

americanthinker.com/blog/2016/10/putin_orders_all_russian_officials_to_bring_family_members_living_abroad_back_home.html

Thanks, so I was out of sequence. I hadn't seen it until today.

It's supposed to be a message. Asange embodies an ideal- the possibility of freedom (via wikileaks).

By capturing him, it is supposed to be a blow to our confidence and dedication to show that if he, the embodiment of our goal, can simply be captured at the drop of a hat, there is nothing that we as simple people can do.

Do not give in. The work we do is right and our Justice will prevail. DO NOT ALLOW HER AND HER ARMY TO FRIGHTEN YOU AS SHE HERSELF IS SCARED. THEIR FEAR IS OUR STRENGTH.

Not actually, but dank.

CGNYZ was too far away from a primary radar site to be visible. once it came within range, then data started to flow in to the ATC systems. that plane is very unlikely to have ADS-B out, and if it does, it was probably out of range of the nearest ADS-B tower.

BLOCKED is a plane whose tail number or flight number is being intentionally withheld for security reasons. usually VIP private jet flights and things like that. trump's plane or hillary's plane would likely come up as BLOCKED when they are in the air.

'C' is the canadian ICAO registration prefix code. 'N' is the united states, for example.

topkek CGNYZ is a sikorsky s-92a helicopter owned by canadian helicopters limited.

anyway all this flight bullshit is just that, bullshit. there's nothing to suggest that assange was put on a plane whatsoever.

Whats really going to blow your mind is when you remember that the official reason behind their request for extradition, is due to those rape charges.

Yep we're supposed to believe that they're willing to disrupt an embassy for a rape charge. Thats the official story right now. And leftist will believe it.

The channer's method of: copy /b "image.png"+"archive.7z" "coverfile.png"

is pleb tier.

Steghide is much much stronger steganography than a simple copy /b.

First two pics related: CTR dox. Both images have archives embedded directly into the >>image data

sweet. mine must be outdated or something then. actually the open with thing is pretty cumbersome for me and possibly others, my windows all messed up probably

ah so you have to use an intermediate program to do things. i checked and it seems to be open source but now both parties have to download (+install/run) this which means they have to trust the program. I'm sure there's many other programs that do the same thing with different methods and algorithms and such. I like this method because it's simple and no extra programs are required. But yea for undetected use and general bypassing for hosts that check for this it would be necessary (though in theory any particular open source program could be detected for if it gets real popular)

also it if changes the picture then it seems you can't use the same picture over and over or eventually it would just degrade into some glitchy looking mess. I guess one can include a copy of the picture in the archive for further sharing though

did you finish downloading all 88GB of the insurance or are you asking how to open the .torrent file?

So is that what pic related is about?
What's in it?

Why not, if you have become one of the shitlords?

This is my fear. They somehow figured out all the people that have the keys to unlock the insurance files and simultaneously v& them all.

If dubs Wikileaks will become a feminist organization.

This is literally Julian right now.

Quick search

End this divide and conquer meme you shitter, the only people that buy it are American liberals.

They don't have the manpower to carry our cumulative weight to their vans.

has the world ever seen such comfy

so that's why they've been running the trump is a rapist/molestor of women line recently then

I wish someone would release something already.

Yeah. If we're all going to die in the nuclear fire, I'd at least like to know what for.

> They'll have to carry 2,000< 400 lb. hackers
Good luck, NSA. You'll have to pry the chair from my cold, dead ass.

you can't do that. you need to use an un-steg'd image as the source. you can't just keep adding on new steg data. it would either render it un-decodable or it would fuck up the visual content of the image as you said.

pic related in your post is a png file, which is losslessly compressed. so if you copy and paste the pixel data into mspaint and save as a .bmp file, you can open it as a compressed archive file. this is because most archive files are defined in a way where they can have any amount of data before the actual "header" that signifies the start of the archive file. this is what the user here is talking about - your pic isn't steganography. it's just slapping an archive on the end of an existing image. steganography is hiding data in an image with no human perceivable change to the image content.

that's a real risk, but i think assange is smart enough to have a solution to that. for example, he could have an i2p eepsite or TOR hidden site that he has to log in to as his deadman switch. it would be effectively untraceable. and that computer, if not logged in to over a certain number of hours or days, could be programmed to automatically spread the AES keys to the world via e-mail, website posts, journalists, etc.

for fuck's sake we don't even know that N379P was the tail number of the plane you guys are obsessing over on flightradar. there was no tail number listed at all. see where it says "registration" and it's blank? just because the CIA used a gulfstream G5 for rendition flights does not render every single gulfstream G5 a rendition flight. stop being so retarded about this shit.

Right before I go to sleep, there were the three hashes, but Assange was confirmed alive.
I wake up and now there's this.

Won't this just backfire on Hillary? If the government is moving to protect her name from Assange's leaks, people will just think this more government corruption and vote Trump.

If assange eats a bullet instead of getting taken, can he still be immortalized into the cannon of saints of the church of Kek? If he gets turned into swiss cheese by goons surely he will be correct?

WHAT HAVE YOU DOOOOOONE

assange has never been confirmed alive. the hashes were posted, and then WL tweeted that their internet access was cut off by a state actor. if you're referring to the sepia-tinted photo of assange holding up a handwritten note, that pic was found to be from three years ago and was being used either as a stock photo or as propaganda.

No one is saying it is. But its still one of many possiblities. Like Assange being asleep, in his comfy, comfy bed.

Maybe, if they knew about it. They don't know about it though and will not know about it. She's committed treason several times over, but muh raycism muh sexism are better arguments because normalfags are fucking stupid and emotion-driven.

twitter.com/SandraEckersley/status/787918450547044354
archive.is/vAuaE

Fucking this, I stayed up late to read the thread about the hashes, but then I went to sleep, then I wake up and check Holla Forums really quick to see if anything interesting has happened.
Yeap, interesting things have happened for sure.

eschatology pls what r u doing

That is the pic I was referring to, apologies for the misinfo.
I went to sleep right as that pic showed up, before it was vetted.

So how come registered sex offenders get to use the net huh?

it's just as possible that assange went to /mlp/ and became a fucking pony. it's kind of useless to consider things that have an immensely small probability just because they're technically possible. it is far more likely that assange is still in the embassy and is just fine. it is possible given all the activity around the embassy that there was some kind of infiltration, but we have zero evidence of anything happening, so it's not reasonable to conclude that something has changed until we get confirmation of that thing changing.

She kinda looks like her name needs some parenthesis.

not your fault user, none of us knew it was from a long time ago until some enterprising user reverse image searched it. i think it was from the bradley manning era if i recall correctly.

Holla Forums here.

This just hit the backbone. God help us.

Actually I just figured it out. You're supposed to save that banner as a 24 bit bmp and then change the filename to 4chan.hta and run it. You can open it in notepad++ to see the code inside it. All it does is create that same original banner png with the embedded file that makes the banner png.
Pretty neat but nothing important.

Why the fuck is this shit 87 GB? Holy shit.

HOLY FUCK.
HOLY.
FUCK.

Uhm…f-fams…

What am I looking at?

fugg

IN ENGLISH, POINDEXTER

Fake and gay.

call me a shill but i'm calling bullshit on that. encryption keys would not be posted in ASCII like that, it'd be base64 or hex encoded. i'm gonna call real true news on that image until i find out otherwise.

IS IT TIME TO PANIC??

what is this bullshit

google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/37680411?client=safari

BBC finally breaks silence!

larping

Holla Forums illiterate faggot here
so basically WL is seeding the files, but they are telling people not to seed in US and NATO countries?

Because there's a lot of people on the torrent websites and a new Wikileaks update might bring more people to his Twitter account and to the Wikileaks website. We need more people to search the Podesta e-mails and more people to spread the revelations to more people.

oh fug are they trying to do to assange what they're doing to trump again?

Explain? I see it's bad, but I don't get it.

Also if 1488 Julian becomes redpilled

julian confirmed eternal cuck

He already is faggot

Assange is already redpilled, you missed your chance…

EXPLAIN IMMEDIATELY.
And that's only 2 of 4 encryption keys, we need the other two.

He's going to definitely prove that Yinon plan has been US foreign policy since before Bush 2 and that we let the kikes 9/11 us.

What interesting times we live in.

Checked. What´s the backbone?

Also, Suicides? I'm not sure what its saying but could that be a file related to all the barbell droppings?

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

holy shit

Please don't be fake

OH FUCK
>[email protected]/* */
this better be real, man

GATE FAGS YOU BETTER BE PAYING ATTENTION.

The plane shit is WILD SPECULATION/ DISTRACTION

STAY FOCUSED

stop shitposting !!

That land form looks like a finger pointing for dubs to be checked
A SIGN FROM KEK

Nothing is happening, the vans are normal, there is fuck all going on around the embassy that wouldn't normally occur on any busy weekday. How did this get blown out of proportion?

GLF4 in air nearby to GLF5, departed from Geneva, Switzerland

decending and en-route to JFK airport

The risk was calculated, but damn was I bad at math…

Normie speak?

KekekekekekekekkekekekekekekkKekKEkekEkekEKekEKekKekkekekekekekekekekeKekek

This must mean there is no need, but KEK easily could have made it happen

Purely a coincidence.

size: 87.6 Gb

Those are big torrents. Someone need to put these torrent files on the PirateBay, Extratorrent and other major torrent websites today. We need to alert the world that Julian Assange could be assassinated soon.

There are lots of people on torrent websites throughout the world.

wikileaks is reading this thread, its where they get all their info from, and they freaked out

Assange is a real human bean, and Kek's followers know it.

I'd much rather see Assange be purged as a heretic at the age of 80 though, when he leaks his thoughts on how the church of Kek has become dogmatic cuckoldry, so let's hope for the best.

Godspeed Assange.

Literally the only thing David Icke was wrong about was reality being a moon hologram.

Holy shit source on 6

I know nothing about computers so this doesn't make any sense to me.
Those filenames are hitting all the buzzwords though.
I am 100% certain japan is a MNNA though so I'm not sure why the specified that as a preferred country. Probably fake and the weeb that made it slipped his power level to make Japan look good.

lol, LARPing.

When you put fairness above success, you lose to the deceivers.

Half of the replies to that post were (1)s.