SUBTERFUGE

Archive.is is an FBI gathering tool

Allow me to present to you, the willing Goy, an idea that circumvents all in which we have created. This is to say, that the RWDS will have been defeated before they start. Sure, there will be local happenings; but the greater masses will not partake in the (((news))), nor realize the true and scale of what would be going on..

I submit to you, controlled opposition; in form of Archive.is (in selective marked sites) as a Honeypot in an attempt to preemptively contain opposition to the 1984 (((narrative))).

I wish you all well and expect a ban for this, but I will wager my bets that a greater awakening among us would create a greater being.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nvFro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks for the daily dose of defeatism lad

Post proof or gtfo.

your shits all retarded, and you sound like a fag

archive.is is a single point of failure but it is probably controlled by Russians not the FBI.

sage

Nice adhominem, now post proof or gtfo.

One would not have Verifiable proof of an idea.

This Thread is merely a warning, and per happenstance, a signal to double-down.

you see, the shill tries to act as if he's one of us, and every insult slides off him like water. but call him a shill and see how he recoils. "I've been found out."

I wouldn't mind if mods made it a rule that if someone makes a thread without providing any substance to back up what they say, he gets banned.

Is it you again TRS ?

Why do you write like this ?

Are you retarded ?

Or maybe a faggot ?

I have no proof of it, but I know you're a faggot.

Seriously.

Thank you for Correcting The Record!

Something to grab you attention

[*Complete Lack of Evidence or Insight*]

Neato sport.

OP here.

I can relate to to the inherited frustration, but I can't calculate, nor forego the amount of JIDF posters in this thread.

It seems like an all-out attempt to discredit the simple idea in the OP, and for that; I can't placate.

Yes, this is totally the JIDF.

Your post is a high quality post.

Everyone is low I.Q.

You're the greatest poster here.

your ignorance is laughable, and your pseudo-intellectual vocabulary is easily spotted. if you could stop guzzling cocks for ten minutes you could notice your mistake. take this shit to reddit.

Why I should care? NSA is archiving whole internet anyway.

if you can see this then op's faggot ass post is null and void

Perhaps you could enlighten me on which ANYTHING that I post could be non-sequitur.

I charge you in validating your shit-post, (((user))).

I'm not going to teach you how to shill better, man-meat muncher. you just need to
GO BACK

Oh no! Now the FBI can see all those stories in the MSM that were archived to prevent them getting clicks!! We're DOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truly 'GREAT' damage control, user. Let's get the h8chan (((mods))) to delete one of the most original (and contributing threads) to date, for the fact that maybe THIS forum is compromised…

I have seen not ONE positive post in this thread, despite the FACT that there is inherently a proven Bias against the average Goy.

All I see, in the 20 replies, so far, is damage control. Nothing by way of simple discussion regarding the OP. Nothing but JIDF. Maybe I picked the wrong time of day to post this…

Seriously, is it some fag from TRS ?

You're obviously busted, just answer the question. What are you ? TRS, CTR or JIDF ?

I would use the "one_of_us,_Goy!" picture, but you've already taken advantage of this boards' restrictions (on duplicate images), and thus created your own (((Narrative))).

Don't be fooled, dread-locked simpleton, you have no power here.

Why do you try to speak like an aristocrat? You sound like a pseudo-intellectual fedora tipper from Reddit.

It really is this simple; 'Do you self-identify with the FBI salaried posters in this thread', or do you seek a greater interNET?

I'm (not) sorry that the projecting CTR shills have this much time to waste, but I'll be damned if I let these fucking neck-beards take over this board.

Nice meme bro, such a great attempt to de-rail the thread for that a Mod is moved to lock it.

To reiterate my point; see the following:

archive.is/nvFro

>archive.is/nvFro
Only the ==chosen few== get the circles.

Am I not 'correct'?

Yes, Gay… the educated Goy is a threat. Allow (((us))) to discredit him/her in even upon the most basic level; grammar.

I see desperation. Lie in your own shit. :^)

De facto, Nigger.

no shit, OP. just sit back and watch for enlightened minds. you're thinking on the right path. keep at it.