Trump will be murdered after Assange

that firebomb on the republicans hq along with the threat ("stop supporting trump or else") was organised to plant the idea that a group of leftists are willing to violently oppose trump.

Trump is about to lay out all the wikileaks (scalia assassination and whatever will come out today and tomorrow) and the upcoming o'keefe videos during the next debate. They are scrambling for the medias to control those leaks and shield the few voters who haven't been exposed, and absolutely cannot afford trump to talk about it during the third debate. They are trying to rig the elections using Soros' voting machines but if Trump during the third debate has absolute proofs of high level corruption/treason from hillary/obama they won't be able to pull a rigging and it will be civil war

They will assassinate trump in an explosion (probably on his car) and blame it on that fake violent group. This is why they organised this firebomb in the first place. they might even assassinate a few people and pretend they caught the culprits and killed them during the assault.

it has been done before

You think Trump or the SS haven't thought of that?
Trump has his own dead hand in place. And he had been inside info for a long long long time. And don't mention the whole civil war scenario if he gets ventilated.

This is just low effort intimidation, probably by some commiefornian anarcho larpers that masturbate to that cuck of theirs.

so? we have our targets. our list goes on and on. if they declare war by attacking one of our own, they invite the wrath we have been repressing for this long.

please. at some point you have to accept the simple fact that you may have to actually bleed to live free of tyranny. the board is nearly set. we are basically waiting to see who takes the first piece.

If they planned to do so they would have done it awhile ago.

It seems like you are telling me the people shluld do nothing if trump is assassinated

Also he might be a Holla Forumsack, at least someone very close to his family is.

That will spark unsurpassed violence against the left, no matter who they blame it on. People are looking for an excuse to strike at the media and government. Something like this not only gives them an excuse but plenty of like-minded company. That's would honestly be the worst thing they could do. They have worked themselves into a corner and the only way to escape with their lives is letting Trump win and fleeing the country. Anything else will result in them dead.

Trips confirm putsch.

This.
For the same reason there is virtually no chance of Marshall law ever being declared. Dissatisfaction with the government has reached near violent levels; the moment you give the opposition an excuse to act is the moment you signed your death warrant.

Wrong.
They can't.
Trump is literally protected by God, hence why they haven't done it already.
A Hollywood insider claimed that the top kikes were shitting themselves over a Man who would run for President that they had no control over, and could not be harmed due to being sent by God himself

Marshall is an amplifier company. They can't declare law. At most, they can make amplifiers that go to eleven.

Trump has an ex director of the CIA as adviser. Unless this one is a mole, it should be ok.

got a sauce?

They would have done it sooner. His inauguration speech is going to be scary though. Out in the open for so long, with the whole world watching.

The country would burn.

there is no source, only faith

dude kennedy was a jewish plant but he was also assasinated by jews and the media is jews but they made marilyn monroe have an affair with a jewish controlled jew president because of other jews who are all powerful except they allow our one website through because we're just that special

exactly familia

Not to mention i'm pretty sure that he also has his own private mercenary army made up of ex-special forces.

I'm over 90% sure that at LEAST one of his sons is a Holla Forumsack.

they will soon start a war with Russia right at the same time they assassinate trump to try and force the american people to unite under the flag despite the assassination.

This war will either be quick and devastating (i.e. nuclear) or will last many years, either way the american people blasted with Russian war alerts 24/7 will be too busy shitting their pants in a state of utter chaos to even think of overthrowing the corrupt government.

Whistleblowers will be seen as destabilizing the country in the middle of the war, which will give the government carte blanche to imprison or kill any american attempting to go against the establishment by flagging these people as traitors or terrorists.

Again, everyone will be too scared for their family and themselves to question things, the medias will constantly remind them they are fortunate to still be alive under the protection of the benevolent government.

They will lock up and murder anyone talking against them while the MSM blasts CTR propaganda 27/7. Websites will be locked, internet censorship laws will be passed to fight "Russian hackers", the globalists will achieve total control of the population.

It's coming folks

Honestly his kids are a lot more palatable to Millenials and sometimes maneuver through words better. The only problem is do they truly support the positions that Trump does? Trump is 71 and knows this shit inherently but I'm not sure about his kids.

They'll die in the attempt. Let them come.

Dear god, they're going to go as far as altering the calendar and time itself to achieve this!

All joking aside, I 100% agree with your projections for the future. Buckle up, boys, it's the end of the world as we know it.

they are called false flags, newfag

Sorry op but youre not adding any new info

What if Trump is playing 4D chess again

lol no, sorry. I've been here since the first exodus.

Bring it on, kikes.

I think you meant 'martial law'.

Underrated post