BitChute

Is it the future?
bitchute.com/faq

Other urls found in this thread:

ipfstube.erindachtler.me/
github.com/ghacksuserjs/ghacks-user.js/blob/master/user.js
archive.is/J6c0u
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks cool, but it's too early. Are there any other p2p video websites?

ipfs already does this and more.

But where's IPFS-Tube then? All talk no action?

Have you tried looking?
A simple 2 second search found this ipfstube.erindachtler.me/

more like POOPchute amirite

I know it exists dumbass, but where is the presence? Simply no one uses it and no normalfag will ever get out of their way to do that.
IPFS needs much more time to mature and BitChute already boomed in its first weeks of life.

lmao was just going to post that

I really don't see WebTorrent being useful until you hit a critical number of videos. WebTorrent only works while you have the page open, and most people will not leave tabs open for hours to seed. I mean, even the FAQ agrees with me.
At best I see them making an addon for browsers to help seed a video while the browser is open. Even so, where's the incentive for users to help? I don't see this being feasible until Filecoin reaches maturity and you can make a couple pennies hosting a video on IPFS. At the very least, there could be some kind of meaningless badge for a certain volume of upload.

video lags like shit lol

dtube.video

they are very confident

github.com/ghacksuserjs/ghacks-user.js/blob/master/user.js

they have no future

DTube is like if you took every problem BitChute has and multiplied it. It's a hacked-together pile of random technologies that do not create anything of value.

How many people who use Firefox disable WebRTC? 1% maybe?

Peertube is bitchute but open source

not to mention its fucking (((steemit)))

I don't know, but Firefox is used by people who know how to mod it; and when you look for methods to improve your privacy and security, disabling peerconnection is one of those info you can easily find

God please

Maybe, but it would have to work first. That site doesnt even load in my browser.

speak for yourself, shill

excuse me
what rss feed do i have to subscribe to to get my favorite video hashes

Why is Mastodon compromised? Asanagi had me convinced...

It's a pozzed GNU social

That can mean anything. Did they ban someone for wrong-think? Who? When?

What ever happened to Mediagoblin?

Nothing. It's still there and ready to go.

Apparently, all the main dev and hoster is developing new ways to mass ban stuff he doesn't like. If I am not mistaken, he recently cut access to Japanese Mastodon instances because they were not banning loli and that hurt his fee fees. Mastodon is very big in Japan, by the way.

I may be mistaken but I think he started developing a way to propagate his autistic blocklists to otger Mastodon instances. It isn't the first time he blocks instances for dumb reasons. This, combined with the fact that it got shilled extremely hard even by big media outlets when it came out, despite being basically a rebranded GNU Social, which has been going on for ages, makes me think there is something suspicious about it.

tl;dr wait for Tavrn

stop your conspiracy please. Yes there is block list on some mastodon instances (witches.town, mastodon.social and so on).
Yes, it is heavily Jap and french. No, it is not pozzed. No, the dev don't want to push anything, the main dev, Gragron is gaining a lot of money from donation.
Some instances are alright (and not right wing for some): social.targaryen.house, mamot.fr and so on...

Confirmed for metastatic stage 4 cancer.

Retarded buzzwords aside, Mastodon shouldn't be trusted for a few reasons:

ipfs is written in Go. Congratulations on installing Google botnet at binary level in all of your software retard.

And your computer's using ACPI AML compiled by Microsoft, so?

Their best bet is to make a companion app for seeders. This way I can leave the app open to seed my videos without keeping my browser open.

You cant offer a service that hosts right wing voices and expect normies to use it unless they already support that opinion. Google controls every aspect of the normies daily computer usage, unless they are forced to stop using youtube and google it wont happen.

Nothing, unfortunately. Mediagoblin is still the same godawful nightmare to install that it's always been. I want to like it. But it desperately needs a simplified installation process.

I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking this. I felt this way from the moment that the tech press started noticing and writing about Mastodon.

Pawoo and all the other Jap Mastodons are fine. The software sucks but you can follow and engage with them just fine on any GNU Social instance. (For now.)

The tech press, like pretty much any press, is one big mailing list. A couple of them noticed Mastodon and decided to make that the new big thing everyone's buzzing about.

Actually, it does work without js...if you delete the "loader-container" node on every single pageload...

I wonder how many pedophiles use this.

Why are SJWs so butthurt by stuff like loli and incest when they adore trannies and other disgusting shit?

You don't understand the dynamic.

There are two types of people

1) people who are told what is good and bad and expected to agree, aka sheep

2) actual degenerates who participate in the behavior, these unstable people do shit that would make a seasoned Holla Forums tard cover their eyes. Their behaviour is never shown to the public, instead the image of the degenerate is shown through family safe movies, showing degenerates are normal people who are only the way they are due to (You) treating them poorly

What's wrong with this fucking thing? I uploaded a video a few weeks ago just fine. Now nothing works.

He blocked japanese instances because loli is considered like cp in france, so 20 years of jail if you possess them, it was safer to block them. Nothing to do with his fee or SJWness

BitChute is pozzed unfortunately.
archive.is/J6c0u

I wonder if you could automate that.

FUCK ME. I HAVE BEEN WAITING 2 DAYS FUCK SHITCHUTE

fixed

That is some butthurt if you actually had to make a comic for it

what are you making comics for some website you have no affiliation with?

fixed

another worthless meme site.

fixed

I had high hopes for this site, but sadly the answer is 'no'.

Removing something that must be illegal content in most countries is not exactly censorship / thought police but covering your ass. I'm curious about the rest of the "guidelines" now though.

It's because this image was shown briefly in the video.

we should add this slogan subliminally on one frame of every single uploaded video.

I need to shill for floatplane now or the YouTube clone made by ltt. Its a subscription based YouTube clone. Its supposed to provide steady income for creators bc ad revenue isn't steady. Kind of different but i think more and more similar sites will pop up.

What country are they based in? If they're in the US, DMCA should protect them from liability for hosting the content and the speech itself should be protected under the first amendment