Another insipid Marvel garbage

At least I didn't pay for it. Avoid at all cost.

I want Tobey back, this lead is so ugly

raimi's spiderman is the only good capekino
the rest is all insipid capeshit

u niggas mad dis guy b gettin laid mor den u haha

yeah, he's gonna get molested by jews

i need to find a way to photoshop this image so it's all foreskins in the background

Just select the merchant and crop him out and then copy and past a bunch of cut foreskins.
Not that hard if you're not retarded.

i mean yeah but where would i find a bunch of cut foreskins themselves? most searches will bring up the whole dick.

looks like a fag and jewish

not gay at all

yes no need for a thread just ignore the capeshit

no, go watch in it cinemas goyim

Why people even go to watch it? Everyone knows spiderman story by now

At least make capeshit out of characters that havent been milked to death

Like Big Black Panther

Is RDJ with a bunch of holoshit on his face Man a big part of this?

They're the only films where the director is a huge fan and obviously loves what he's doing. Everything else is cold, corporate garbage made to exploit NERDXD culture.

No, they shoved him in there exclusively for marketing. Almost all his scenes are in the trailers.

Why watch any of the capeshit movies. They all are the exact same movie with the only difference being that the costume changes. The only one that slightly deviates from this is the Avengers. And then they stream lined that too.

Well, if they show how insanely retarded the warfare in Africa is, might be interesting

They will show Africa as progressive and wise.

nigger is you mad in the head?

The NERDXD culture was born out of it, it didn't exists on its own prior as it's fake nerd culture.

OMG BEST SPIDER MAN EVER!!!!!!1

Let's be clear here.

They have to make up an African country cause all the real ones are shit

it's crazy how hot Marisa Tomei still looks. And I'm not even into MILFs.

Cougar Aunt May is probably the only good thing about the movie.

Didn't you hear that former (((Disney)) star was Mary Jane Michelle M.J.
Face it Tiger you should be racemixing.
Also the Vulture fucked a nigger.

Marvel always wins baby

Too bad we will never have a Spiderman 4. Who wants to bet Marvel will do Spiderman Homecoming 3 before this shit gets rebooted again?

Kek, you know it'll be pc garbage and that Africa will look like any other 1st world country and that there will be no trash, war, rape, disease, and usual nigger antrics and the villain will be white.

He's like 12 years old.

DC has the Oscar kekeke

I'm guessing it's for younger people who haven't seen the other movies. In the theater I was at for this one at least half of the audience was children and young teenagers.

MJ is a nigger now.

Her name turns out to be Michelle Jones.

That's what (((they))) want you to think

Guardians of the Galaxy is only capeshit by association, though it still ends up being "reddit: the space opera"

err, no it's not, it's The Capeshit

It doesn't tell the origin story.

It does, just reddit style

TRIGGERED

Rather than being am origin story for some cape character, the capes all fight something.

It deviates, but it's like getting water from the drinking fountain rather than the sink.