Trump Overpass Banner

I want to print a large vinyl banner (they're surprisingly cheap online) with a normie-friendly Trump message. I live in the battleground state of Florida.

Have any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/l8fdH
archive.is/Azykv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's always the classic:

Bonus points for Pepe-Trump graphic

I'm so tired of this garbage around town.

That'd make me happy but it's mainly an inside joke that only people on board would get.

I'm looking for a simple visual that appeals to normies and doesn't make us look extreme.

Also holy shit, it's been over a year since Trump Pepe

The memetic aura radiating from a sentence such as will make even the normiest of normies feel the presence of Kek.

Gas the Kikes!!!
Race War Now!!!

I vote for 'Can't Stump the Trump' too. Straight to the point. No memes required.

Thoughts on this?

I'm also open to subtle false flag ops on Hillary… "refugees welcome" with pic of military age Syrians accompanying a HRC logo might shift more votes than anything pro-Trump.

Someone ought to put one over the Polaris pkwy overpass over I-71 outside of Colombus

That's very good. It's true and it's simple to remember. Unlike Hillary Clinton Donald Trump can't be bought. Everyone knows that already but it's under the surface, it needs to be repeated more often.

There are two paths to take: Convince people to vote for Trump

Convince people not to vote for Hillary

Florida is basically hell so I have never been there and don't know anything about it so i can't tell which strategy would be better.

What issues matter most to Florida cucks?

Disney, guns, and when their grandchildren will call.

Make sure you place it legally.

Honk for chen

Shit.

KILL ALL LEFTISTS AND THEIR FAMILY

HOLOCAUST THE YOUNG

LEAVE NONE ALIVE

I'm favoring this so far. Again I'm trying to turn votes not harvest lulz

More

AGAINST WALL STREET

FIGHT THE WAR LOBBY

RESTORE EQUITY

AMERICAN INTEREST

Back in 2008 a group of lefties developed some open source software that allows you to use a high powered laser to write on buildings via projector and webcam. You can actually project what ever you want, but the main feature is laser tagging, pic related. They wrote the code so they could hit buildings with their degenerate lefty messages(fuck pigs etc.). I'm putting this here because I believe some anons can put this to good use. With a good projector, people will be able to see a meme from far away. Nothing will trigger lefties like a yuge smug pepe largely displayed on a building in their city.

archive.is/l8fdH
archive.is/Azykv

You in central Florida? I've already seen a lot of those near-billboard sized signs up in areas that were Obama central in 08.

Whatever you put up, tell us which overpass. I want to see it.

Great idea - maybe increase the size of the letters though.

wtf

This is such a good idea for spreading propaganda.

I'm stealing this for this, and future local elections and whatever shitpost I decide to do in Texas.

I'm planning for rush hour on the Conroy Rd I-4 overpass here in Orlando. I'll do it the week before the election and will post pics here.

If I were willing to break the law I'd do this screenshot.. I think Florida will be a very close race and every vote will move the needle.

bumping this strategy in case any anons want to go rogue

imagery ok?

Are flyer drops cheap there?

Clinton will import foreign truckers.

Wait, where is the actual how-to?

Make something absurd which sticks:
Clinton will ban guns and skype: Refugees welcum.

There basically is no legal place to place a political sign on an overpass.

I'm sure your projector or webcam would be destroyed by leftists and just confiscated by police.

The second link has the instructions and at the bottom of the page right before the comments there are links to pictures as guides.

You should deface them with arab writing spraypainted on them

Here are some ideas off the top of my head in a couple of minutes…

"Vote Trump - He didn't delete 33k emails"
"NO WW3 - Vote Trump"
"Stop Terrorism - Vote Trump"
"Make Florida Safe - Vote Trump"
"Stop Florida's Migrant Crisis - Vote Trump"
"Florida's Best Bet - Vote Trump"

Come up with something simple, short, and effective.