Pathetic

Pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finally, I can have a legitimate reason to hate this fatass.

Who is this fat fuck and what's the story? I'm not giving some youtube faggot views.

Just saying you should be more aware of someone that size. You can't miss him.

Literally who?
I'm a straight white male, so I don't use jewtube.

I've never watched a video but I've seen his face before. What do you expect? Just look at him. He is more of a faggot than the cocksuckers who go pozzing for AIDs.

Somebody extrapolate

Is there a statistic of how many subscribers did he loose?

FAT FUCKS = BETA CUCKS

*him

When will he die already

typical centrist tbh

This. Centrists are just cucks.

They just don't realise these women have one motivation and one motivation only, and that is their hatred of men. Sad.

t. r/incel

If you know the url, i suggest you use it to fuck off back there

When is this fat cuck gonna to keel over already? All fatties should be forced to fast until they become somewhat presentable.

b-but a guy on Holla Forums yesterday told me that "calories in vs calories out" is false

please fuck off back to >>>/reddit/ if the only thing you're able to discuss is (((movies)))

That's pretty true though. Easting a few hundred calories under what you're 'supposed to' isn't going to make a damn difference if you're eating a lot of sugars and starches. Obviously you will lose weight if you eat literally nothing however. It's not going to kill you to fast for a week or two, especially if you are a jobless human blob. A guy like him has all the time and resources to go on any kind of diet he wants, and yet this lardass would rather just stuff his face and beg people to pay for his gastric bypass.

yes it is. if you don't get enough energy from food, your body will take it from fat reserves.

Is there any bigger sign of somebody to stay the fuck away from?

Eat nothing but 1000 calories of cake for a month and tease all of us anti-carb nutjobs with your rocking body then.

a professor at Kansas State did just that:
edition.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/

Only fatasses who want to stuff their faces make war on one particular foodstuff and think they'll get thin.

I may have to try this.

If you want to die, sure.