What went wrong?

What went wrong?

You may not like it, but that's what peak performance looks like. She is the ideal woman.

If she had hips and tits, she'd be just fine. I'm kind of getting the impression that's a boy tho. Who is this tranny?

The tranny conspiracy is real.

They're totally giving them hormones, they really want to push this bullshit.

Maybe for looking like a guy.

>implying it's not only one letter F

That's a boy, son.

Who the hell is that?

Face it, if she walked up to you, her crotch at your face level, you'd pull her thong down and start sucking her dick.

No, I wouldn't, my little projections boy.

uh-huh.

What did he mean by this projection?

p.s. checkem

they should have just made the movie cgi

Why did everybody complained about this Lara? She was very hot.

no idea, she is hot as fuck.

I thought that was Juliette Lewis there for a minute

I just love how they make her tits smaller in every successive iteration.

her tits are bigger in rise than the previous one

Is the game set in Gobi Desert?

She might be anorexic.

They aren't really smaller, they were fucking triangles so they looked more pronounced. As the CG got better they got rounder.

It's a little boy.

they look fine to me

its fridge time!

don't touch best emma

Uh-huh

were you around back in 90's with attempts at CG boobs?

This guy got it right. Womb Raider tits even got bigger in the last game.

Having children is literally a patriachial construct. If you don't like nufemales then you're a drumptzk worshipping bigot tbh

this bitch can't act and she won an oscar and has to do vidya shit
shes a robot irl because i dont think she can emote thats why she was fine in ex machina

cuckbois.jpg

this
also emma is 34-23-34 you could have posted another picture from that set that shows her nicely too

Because in the re-boot she either cried and whined like a strong, independent woman or told herself she could do it. Something the real Lara Croft, I mean the one from Core Design never did and never would have.
Additionally, what once was a game about discovering actual tombs and ancient ruins and fighting dinosaurs and supernatural enemies with nothing but two pistols has degenerated into a third-person shooter in which you kill one enemy wave after another.
t. Tomb Raider fag

wtf I want to play Lara now

I have seen 10 year old girls with a more developed body.

That sounds like a realistic depiction of a female tbh. They whine and cry and try to convince themselves they aren't completely useless at everything.

The problem with the last game is what you said, it lacked the exploration and going into tombs. However, there could've been a good game in it, if they had just continued to work on the crafting/survival part of the game. It was interesting with making your own arrows and such. Too bad they made it too shallow and useless.

Do these guys take pics of those who get JUSTed?

I don't think the diagram is necessary this time.

Casting directors are shit! SHIT!

10/10
Would definitely boypuss that cumpressor.

because a person that jumps around, running and climbing shit should have giant knockers

give me a fucking break, sometimes this "feminist" shit is the right way to go

>>>/oven/

Why not?

Holla Forums, please.

Where did he say that?

He's probably going to say it eventually. Usually complaints about vidya tits lead to that.

So you admit he didn't say it.

Where did it say that he admitted it?

Off you go tart.

4th from left will always be lara croft to me