ASSANGE INTERNET ACCESS REVOKED

Wikileaks just tweeted that Julian Assange's Internet access has been cut. Seems some shit is really hitting the fan.

Hash backups:
#1 John Kerry
archive.is/usn3y

#2 Ecuador
archive.is/zrUT6

#3 UK FCO
archive.is/V5J40

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wr7Br
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787889195507417088
tweetsave.com/wikileaks/status/787889195507417088
archive.is/usn3y
archive.is/zrUT6
archive.is/V5J40
wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
t.co/j4V8NH2Xmn
gematrix.org/?word=julian assange
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/361885/jewish/The-Sefirot.htm
mobile.twitter.com/JohnKerry/status/787768481089482753
archive.is/09VIM
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787777344740163584
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787781046519693316
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787781519951720449
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/
ibtimes.co.uk/wikileaks-unleashes-new-88gb-insurance-file-onto-web-whats-inside-them-1566702
wikileaks.org/#submit
bambuser.com/v/2905015
r.go1dfish.me/r/The_Donald/comments/57vu5l/red_alert_wikileaks_on_twitter_julian_assanges/
archive.is/ETqVO
pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=0x92318DBA&op=index
archive.is/zOBFY
newsworldpaper.com/index.php/2016/10/17/breaking-julian-assange-dead-ecuadorean-embassy-raided-minutes-ago/
youtube.com/watch?v=phwPIYzEDgk
reddit.com/user/rageagenda
is.4chan.org/pol/1476689277117.png
periscope.tv/JohnDeplo/1OwxWrZbMQDJQ
67.media.tumblr.com/c958c9d9034f7d54f26073bae023650a/tumblr_mlmtdeemma1s87hito2_540.jpg)
arkaimcity.tumblr.com/page/61)
periscope.tv/w/1OwxWrZbMQDJQ
map.norsecorp.com/#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/wr7Br

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787889195507417088

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

tweetsave.com/wikileaks/status/787889195507417088

bump, this seems big. what are the contingency plans?

those hashes they sent out earlier maybe ?

They dropped some hashes earlier.

IT'S REALLY HAPPENING THIS TIME

Oh shit, looks like (((someone))) didn't like those hashes.

They didn't like the Podesta emails!
WELL GUESS WHAT, WORSE IS COMING! AHAHAHHHAAHAHAHA

IT'S HAPPENING

That fucking Ozzie, I just wanted to go to bed but ooookay…

Hash backups

#1 John Kerry
archive.is/usn3y

#2 Ecuador
archive.is/zrUT6

#3 UK FCO
archive.is/V5J40

well shit
looks like it's happening

Australians ended up causing WWIII after all. Shitposting us all into the grave will be their eternal legacy.

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT

Well guys, if we ever run into each other in the zone I'll have my calling card ready

RELEASE THE 13,000 DELETED EMAILS

NOW

JULIAN

kek

Makes me wonder how O'Keefe is holding up. He's not in some embassy so he would be an easy target. That said, this also proves how real the leaks are and even more, makes me think that Hillary is seriously lagging in real polls.

Yesterday when posting was down I went to cuckchan to indulge in a little bit of D.A.K.spam with some of my kckkkartel brethren, we kept getting offbyone GETs, kek was trying to tell us that D.A.K. kommt a day late.

This year…

heforshe to the rescue

OY VEY! SHUT IT DOWN

Or, O'Keefe's videos are boring shit that involves an esoteric understanding of election law that nobody will care about because Trump talked about trying to hook up with a girl by taking her to buy furniture.

Liberalism is truly a disease.

So I guess D.A.K. was off by one?

this is getting infuriating.

What a piece of shit

I want these people out of my goddamn country.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
Someone please explain, I don't understand what this means.

Fucking disgusting.

Possible, but he claimed to have Hillary herself saying shit so who knows. I'm surprised they are taking chances.

GREATEST ALLY IN PERIL!
USA SMASH

It means (((they))) got something to hide.

I hate speculating, but is the hint that Drudge dropped connected to this next leak?

(checked)

Does this guy even listen to shit He's spewing.

Kek protect Assange.

KEK PLEASE!

No, it only makes sense in the minds of the insane.

Sleep tight, Julian

Praying for Assange. Not kidding.

Yup. That one image of an user saying that the info contained in the emails would cause a gigantic political shitstorm is probably true.

\o/

You guys know this is the start of world war 3, right?

Assange will need to suicide himself in event of extradition. If extradited he will be tortured into giving info about wiki leaks organization and leakers. He will kill himself to avoid smearing his colleagues and whistle blowers.

When he dies all his insurance documents will be decrypted and every dirt on every country on earth will be released at once. This will instantly cause world war three.

Assange is our generation's Archduke Ferdinand.

This is it. Hope you guys have prepared.

Godspeed user. Godspeed.

With those digits it's already too late.
Dead man switch activation inbound.

Insurance file key when? If he can't access the dead man's switches he has, they'll all activate after a set time. Just what in the fuck do they have for the U.S government to risk them leaking the insurance file?

What are the odds of the world falling apart by the time I wake upif I wake up

CIVIL WAR NOW
CIVIL WAR NOW
CIVIL WAR NOW
CIVIL WAR NOW
CIVIL WAR NOW
CIVIL WAR NOW
CIVIL WAR NOW
CIVIL WAR NOW
CIVIL WAR NOW
CIVIL WAR NOW
CIVIL WAR NOW
CIVIL WAR NOW
CIVIL WAR NOW
CIVIL WAR NOW
CIVIL WAR NOW
CIVIL WAR NOW
CIVIL WAR NOW
CIVIL WAR NOW
CIVIL WAR NOW
CIVIL WAR NOW
CIVIL WAR NOW

If you are reading this then good leaks and comfy Australian shitposting will come to you but only if you respond to this post with
LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

Gentleman. Whatever happens next. It's been an honor.

How many years has it been since western governments werent absolute filth?

unless they managed to "neutralize" the switches

What if your already asleep.

If my calculations are correct, the odds are about 1 out of 1

what if a random internet outage for what ever reason triggered dead mans switch triggering ww3?

You can't wake up from an atomic explosion.

May the Almighty Kek keep and protect our white wizard of truth!

Preparing for riots tomorrow.

When Andrew Jackson could still get elected.

Checked

if normies dont even care about the clinton emails how this this going to change anything? im confused

He said the video directly involves her, not that it's actually Hillary in the video. So it could be videos of Hillary or just some issue that "directly involves" her. But yeah, I just hope his shit and the 13,000 emails get released before the election.

ahhh, gracias mi amigos

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

It's still 16.10.16 where I live.

I don't want to go to sleep, this is getting exciting!
plus if they seized the servers there is no telling who else they are going to come after!

It will be chanology again… nerds unite world wide

The e-mails pertain to more than just normalfags. The normalfags will care about WW3 and nukes falling around their heads. If not then they deserve what comes next.

IT'S HAPPENING.

That would also require assassinations though, as I bet some of his "switches" would be trusted people who will leak the keys everywhere.

HIGH

There'll be plenty of time for sleep where we're going, user.

I hope I'm joking.

I can't imagine they are this dumb to take them down. Wkileaks with nothing to lose would be pretty bad for the elites.

the wikileaks become wikitsunamis

The flood comes.

I'm scared Now.

I assume this would be the last resort.

Fo real. How fucking stupid do you have to be to try to take down the organization that could have dirt on ANYTHING?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S HAPPENING

ALL LEAKS CONFIRMED 100% REAL

NUCLEAR

WE WORLD WAR 3 NOW

IT'S

FUCKING

HAPPENING

what will the uprising look like? I can't imagine the alt right or the elderly in the tea party rioting in the streets shooting at police or the military.

SOMEONE POST THE INSURANCE FILE TORRENTS

Yes, but this is Clinton dirts, user.

The Owners will go to the wall to keep that from coming out, because Clintons will roll.

wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent

88GB INSURANCE:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e0a092ac0f9b56c886c41335ca36f34aaed6b80c&dn=wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.istole.it%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce&ws=https%3a%2f%2fwlstorage.net%2ffile%2fwlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256

WITH NO SURBIBORS

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Fuck this faggot assange for cucking us about new his #octobersurprise bullshit last week just to pitch his fucking book

the man has nothing relevant left to give

JUST FUCKING DRONE STRIKE HIM(USER WAS BANISHED TO THE NERD VAULT FOR THIS POST)

Yeah drink bleach faggot, plenty has been found in those leaks.

maybe they think they can contain it by killing them? The only way they would do something this rash would be if Wikileaks really did have something that would destroy them. And it validates the existing leaks too.

Thanks for Correcting the Record™!

FAGGOT DETECTED

You have to go back.

Guys remember the last time they fucked with Wikileaks in 2010?

please die user

I'm downloading the 88Gb insurance file Wikileaks made available this summer and so should you.
t.co/j4V8NH2Xmn

They really must be shitting their britches, because this petty move reeks of desperation.

You seem a little worried there, Rabbi

Don't worry, it'll be all over for you soon

A cornered animal is extremely vicious. No telling what is going to happen next in order to keep this under wraps or distract people.

You're either a CTR shill or you've been under a rock for the last week.

Either way, kill yourself.

Ever seen Wag the Dog?

trips checked

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

To top it off this dude is a literal faggot aussie shitposting irl on twitter.

Dubs confirms dude is a piece of shit faggot.

Guys so I was poking around and found this stuff

gematrix.org/?word=julian assange

When I googled Sefiroth like it says in the first listing under his name I got. chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/361885/jewish/The-Sefirot.htm

What did I discover?

"The names of the ten Sefirot are:

Chochmah - wisdom,

Binah - understanding,

Daat - knowledge,

Chessed - kindness,

Gevurah - strength,

Tiferet - beauty,

Netzach - victory,

Hod - splendor,

Yesod - foundation,

and Malchut - kingship.

Everything that happens in the spiritual worlds takes place through the medium of the Sefirot. However, as previously mentioned, they are not G‑d, and the Kabbalists warn that one should not pray to them. In the words of Tikkunei Zohar: Elijah opened his discourse and said: ‘Master of the worlds, You are One but not in the numerical sense. You are exalted above all the exalted ones, hidden from all the hidden ones; no thought can grasp You at all. You are He who has brought forth ten “garments,” and we call them ten Sefirot, and revealed worlds; and through them You conceal yourself from man.

You are He who binds them together and unites them; and inasmuch as You are within them, whoever separates one from another of these ten Sefirot, it is considered as if he had effected a separation in You."

if something major happens and I can't reach you all again: I just wanted to say it's been an honor and a privilege posting with you all. May Kek watch over us all.

JUST DO IT

Congrats, lot of replies just for you, user.

Try throwing smartphones with data plans into his window?

Get near the embassy and open a wifi hotspot?

$20 says if they wanted the Embassy to have no internet access, the UK police are jamming cell phone signals right outside his door.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

Leak 'em Assange!

Please don't die.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

LEAK' EM ASSANGE

LEAK 'EM,ASSANGE

LEAK'EM ASSANGE

DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING

SAVE WHAT YOU CAN

THEY ARE GOING TO ERASE IT ALL

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE
Okay now I don't need to build a habbeding bunker :DD
FML

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

LEAK EM' ASSANGE

LET LOOSE THE LEAKS ASSANGE!

If Kek wills it, Hillary will be finished once and for all with this final file dump. Let us all pray.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

ATTENTION BRITPOL

THIS IS YOUR MOMENT

==HIT THE STREETS=

CALL YOUR CHAV MATES

SURROUND THE EMBASSY

PROTEST LIKE NIGGERZ

VIVA LE ASSANGE

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

LEAK'EM ASSANGE

=LEAK 'EM ASSANGE=

The 88GB file didn't work, it was already one of the three you posted.

Too late user. We all burn together now.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

Anyone have an ETA for when he's going to activate the contingency plans?

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

This is a good idea. At the very least, they won't be able to do anything secretly.

I would bet midnight if he doesn't get internet access/dies.

no peers for me

Kek, you'll be hearing from my lawyer for reply royalties.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

I'm so fucked

Welp, as a newfag of a year and a half, I wish I'd found chans sooner. However, it's been a great ride.

See you in Valhalla, brothers.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

, '´  ̄ ̄ ` 、          i r-ー-┬-‐、i           | |,,_   _,{|          N| "゚'` {"゚`lリ             ト.i   ,__''_!          /i/ l\ ー .イ|、    ,.、-  ̄/  | l   ̄ / | |` ┬-、    /  ヽ. /    ト-` 、ノ- |  l  l  ヽ.  /    ∨     l   |!  |   `> |  i  /     |`二^>  l.  |  | <__,|  |_|      |.|-

(checked)
so am i lad

REDDIT FAG SAYS THE TWEET CODES ARE SHA256 CHECKSUMS TO VERIFY LEAKED DATA

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

No shit nigga, we covered this hours ago

no shit.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE!

It's been an honor shitposting with you gentlemen, see you on the other side.

You're late to the party, Reddit.

JOHN KERRY IS IN LONDON TODAY

mobile.twitter.com/JohnKerry/status/787768481089482753

Assange won't go down that easily, even if they get to him, Wikileaks will most likely still be safe.

You have to go back.

Reddit is always late.

Assange should say he will release Trump leaks if they let him live.

not a bad idea fam

It always happens when I need to get to sleep

Making sure the job's done right

It is 7AM in drizzly Britbongistan, and the country is waking up to see shenanigans on its own soil.

There is no way it can be avoided, not after how much the BBC hyped Assange when he arrived in the embassy.

IT BEGINS Holla Forums

SHOW ME YOUR WARFACE

GENTLEMEN, IT WAS AN HONOR SHITPOSTING WITH YOU. WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN. GOD, KEK OR WHATEVER BLESS

==LEAK 'EM ASSANGE=

See?
Where we're going, you won't need eyes!

Theory: assange will be dead soon. Pamela visiting for dinner was a last request the government conceded. Podestas ravioli tweet taunt was him celebrating assanges soon demise. I fear for Julian, all he wanted to do was get the truth out there.

NO MORE BULLSHIT
THIS DAY,WE FIGHT!!!

This. Assange knows that Hillary tried to have him assassinated months ago, so he must have a back-up plan. That said, if (((they))) are stupid enough to have Assange assassinated, Trump wins by default and fucks (((them))) up. They can't be this desperate, right?

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

Trips confirm we will be together in Valhalla.

Kek has blessed us all with these trips. Good night and good luck, gentlemen.

3 hour version

But user…

Assange is outside the coffin!

ASSANGE IS OUTSIDE THE COFFIN!

But who is he burying?

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

Exactly. Assange is like Trump. Too smart for conventional strategies to remove him. Anyone want to take a stab at how he might be "corrected"?

I am a britfag and just woke up to this breaking news on Holla Forums. I am checking everywhere to find out what is happening. Calling in sick to work today and preparing.

Are you near the embassy? We need live feeds.

DON'T WORRY
IT'LL ONLY HURT AT FIRST

You best start believing in Armageddon threads. You're in one.

Verizon better now chicken out on this.

Do you really think they have planned that far ahead?

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

They have no winning plan at this point. Everything is against them, so they're going to pull the trigger.

Trump better have the best of the best guarding him, because they've stopped caring.

they'd be more likely to take a risk on crushing the insurrection that would ensue as a consequence of his murder, user. They've come too far just to get stopped by bad optics.

There are a lot of people who hate the Clintons, Wikileaks should have a ton of dirt on them. Obviously it's enough to make them take such drastic measures. They must know the Wikileaks emails have far more reach and impact than we know

I have and I'm terrified.

the kikles ain't going without spending all their money to make others fight their fights, fucking rats want to see the world burn

ALSO ARCHIVE

archive.is/09VIM

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE!!!!!
HAIL KEK, BROTHERS!!!

Can't believe this is fucking happening ronpaul.jpg

This is the sort of thing that causes revolutions. That, and bread shortages

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

I'm praying for our White Wolf, and for all of us who seek truth above all else.

Way overdue.

Also

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

I refuse to allow these dubs to be unchecked any longer.

Also, good point.

Will someone just tell me about some fucking rabbits to put me at ease and shoot me in the back of the head?

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

If Verizon somehow restores assange's internet against the will of TPTB, I will definitely make the switch and purchase their most outrageously expensive plan.

I am not even in London. I escaped years ago.

lol that was my tweet on Cassandra's tweet. i've never felt so cool in my life. thanks for sharing. actually, the only other time i felt this cool was when i could rap a whole Kanye song with a group of black kids at a party.

I guess I've made it.

KEK PROTECT ASSANGE

Remember to save the hash and distribute it. They will probably track everyone that does so, but at least the truth will be seen. I mean fuck, I always joke with my mom that one of these days they will kick in the door with some invented charge so they can black bag me away never to be seen again, but shit like this really hammers home that they might do it. I think I am going innawoods soon. No matter what happens on the election front they will punish those who work against them. I don't mean to sound defeatist or anything, but you have to be able to accept the consequences. I know how they treat their own people. They will think nothing about me.

Well shit, this is going to be a sleepless night. Glad I repacked my bugout bag the other day ago for winter and bought a box of rounds.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE
I'll need all the luck I can get ;_;

praise kek. right there with ya brother

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

If Verizon turns Assange's internet back on, I will force everyone I know into getting Verizon's most outrageously expensive plans.

This is the thing of revolutions. Unfortunate, because those are messy and disruptive. I like my life how it is and don't want to fucking start a war. But, what choice do we have?

God bless Assange. We are praying for you.

That is a close to heart feel

Incidentally, to any fellow britbongs, this is happening on our soil- even though it is the Ecuadorian Embassy, somebody here has severed his internet on behalf of another country.

We voted to keep our sovereignty away from the hands of other countries, even if this is blind-sided by the media, we cannot allow it to be forgotten by the people that someone in the state is a traitor the free men and women of this country, regardless of who was targetted.

I'm convinced now that they will try and cancel the election and have Obama declare marshal law. I didn't think they would go that far but holy shit they are pulling out all the stops.

Verizon has nothing to do with this as far as I can tell. It was just their support account responding to someone mentioning them.

If Verizon prevents ww3, I will shill their company on every website I go to.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

Relax faggot, you're not important.

Hillary, of course. We're the magic group referred to.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

WE MUST FIGHT!

I agree, tough times seem to lay ahead

Choose one, Holla Forums

That's such bullshit. I can't believe UK is stooping to this level. I know they're BFFs with the USA, but they need to take a step back from USA. It's dragging them down.

Isn't this why Brexit happened? To protect sovereignty? And the UK knowingly engaged in the Iraq invasion years ago JUST BECAUSE the USA said so.

UK needs to get their autonomy back. They forget that they're one of the most powerful nations in the world, too.

I was thinking that might happen if Hillary drops out.

Verizon collude with time warner on the regular, cnn is time warner.

They deserve the money.

do we even have a choice?

To any fellow brits close to the embassy. Get there and film what you can. Call your mates. Call everyone. Get as many people there to see it as possible.

trips of truth

Osiris will judge you harshly, brother.

I'd switch.

That would never happen. It'd be too big of a deal. Americans wouldn't accept it. They've already been campaigned against Obama for years saying they don't trust him. If he declared Marshal Law? Well, fuck, that just wouldn't happen.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A MAGNET LINK OF THE 88GB FILE??

I already have the others.

I wonder if they could be tempted like that.
Obviously, there are no trump leaks.
But if their hopes got up, if their imaginations ran away from them… are they desperate enough?

Shit, I copied the link of the wrong one. Try this link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:41b179c71088ff5032ad8517c9ff5a3f40c7490f&dn=2016-06-03_insurance.aes256&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969

Of course they're stooping to this level. UKs leaders are the same as many of our leaders here in US, they see themselves as a bunch of international globalists on a mission to save the world, and they are convinced that they are right because that is what their conscience tells them

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

RIDE ON THE WINGS OF VICTORY

Verizon is an Israeli company goy, I am sure they will help him out its all just a cohencidence……

This will only kill the Democrat ticket.

Like lets get real. If Assanage died TONIGHT then Trump just gets handed the victory because he debates Hillary in two days and can just accuse her point blank in front of millions, and BEFORE media goons can be clued in.

If they held off on this by three days maybe it'd yield results but they're panicking.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

I feel for Assange. He was so close. Another month and President Trump would give him a pardon and a medal. So close. So close he could taste freedom…only to have it torn away by the dying throws of the corrupt system he exposed. A heroes death. Good night sweet prince. May uou dine in Valhalla tonight

Ctrl + F "88" in the thread mate

Can you feel it lads?

It's coming.

It's coming.

It's here.

Pray for him lads, pray to whatever you believe in he needs our help.

I need a fucking cigarette

shut the fuck up u fucking bitch

Dubs don't lie, which is why I'm a little scared, nervous, and excited all at once

Of course.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO CIGARETTES

YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR BODY GREAT AGAIN BEFORE YOU MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

The Slippery Silver Sorcerer isn't got until he's got!

. can just accuse her point blank in front of millions

I doubt anyone would even pay attention. I've become so defeatist in this election cycle. I sure hope you're right, but the past says otherwise

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

Checked. I'm ready.

embrace it

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

LEAK 'EM FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Triggered Moshe? Assange is a true hero and he deseved more than what you jews did to him

And even then he might not actually be got.

(Checked)
It's Happening

In fact lets take this even further.

Lets say in about twelve hours whatever Assanage was holding back comes out. Trump's team will immediately scrub through it for any ammo and thus he'll have 48 hours to prep for it.

There's no way they can spin hundreds of details that fast. Trump could take the stage with more ammo than he could possibly throw.

LEAK EM' ASSANGE

I'm scared

Fuck me

Year of the Fire Monkey indeed. The happening has felt increasingly close for so long, and now its here. By ballot or by bullet, lads. Either way, its still happening.

Going to be sleep deprived tommorow. Thanks, (((globalists))).

This is the weirdest fucking year.

ACTIVATE Holla Forums contingency plan

ACTIVATE IT

So if he releases the key how do we decrypt it. Can someone teach the plebs so we can all scrub through it as quick as possible

it must happen user

These are the most watched debates in HISTORY. More people are tuning in for Trump and Clinton than any other debate.

Trump only needs about three percent more to clinch it in the Brietbart polls. He won't get a landslide but it'll be enough to win.

Even if he didn't, there's probably enough blatant felonies in there that any lawyer who wants a shot could take it.

All they're doing is creating a martyr. We'll make them regret this.

Pretty sure when you try to open the file it just prompts you for the password.

Just as keikaku.

Just like the baseball in (((Curb Your Enthusiasm)))

Better to get it over with.

Here's the original source of the 88 gb file:

what's Holla Forums's Samson Option

Martyr me…

for Cordis Die

JUICE EM JULIAN=

Thanks

Trump said recently that he'd be speaking directly to the people soon. I anticipate a livestream outside of the MSM or something. He could discuss every single point in the new leaks and the extradition of Assange

at some point you have to stop and look at who your allies are and evaluate if you are still on the right side or not.

on one side you have a coalition of weirdos and nerds, free speech advocates and conservatives, libertarians, former bernouts, and national socialists trying to elect an anti globalist non politician.

on the other you have bankers and corrupt oligarchs, demagogues, a lying media, all dumping money into and pushing propaganda in order to get elected a corrupt globalist career politician, who keeps leaking horrible criminal acts and an abhorrent personality, who keeps calling for outright murder of a person who leaks her corruption for the public to see.

At some point if you're still supporting Hillary Clinton you have to stop and ask yourselves. "Are we the bad guys?"

kek pls

Hello normalfag

(checked)

LEAK'EM ASSANGE

Will VerizonSupport save the world from nuclear disaster?

Stay tuned for the next part!

Hopefully this is redpilling him on the snowden issue. At least from the bluepilled perspective that his leaks were legit and he isn't a CIA asset. I just mean the principle of the matter.

This is the close we've got to a fully legitimate happening. Much of what will occur in the coming hours is out of our hands (exception: meme magic, but we know how long that takes).

So what can you, an user, do right now?

1. RECORD THE HASHES
Wikileaks recently tweeted three 256-bit hashes in hex digit form. Record these hashes exactly. When it comes time to use them to either decrypt something or to verify something, it is imperative that you - yes, YOU personally user - have a copy of the hashes on hand so you don't need to spend energy asking others for them and sorting out disinfo from truth. The mathematics are on our side, but we need to use them.

The hashes follow. I have included a version that breaks them up into 4-character groups for easy transcription and checking.
4bb9 6075 acad c3d8 0b5a c872 874c 3037 a386 f4f5 95fe 99e6 8743 9aab d021 9809
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787777344740163584

eae5c9b064ed649ba468f0800abf8b56ae5cfe355b93b1ce90a1b92a48a9ab72
eae5 c9b0 64ed 649b a468 f080 0abf 8b56 ae5c fe35 5b93 b1ce 90a1 b92a 48a9 ab72
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787781046519693316

f33a 6de5 c627 e327 0ed3 e02f 62cd 0c85 7467 a780 cf61 23d2 172d 80d0 2a07 2f74
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787781519951720449

Write these hashes down with a pen, or maybe print them onto paper. Check them. CAREFULLY. Make sure EVERY single digit matches, don't rush.

2. MIRROR THE INSURANCE FILE
Use a torrent client and add this .torrent file from Wikileaks: file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent

Download it completely, move it off to an offline secondary drive if you have one. If you have the spare bandwidth, continue to seed it for others in the swarm.

(optional) 3. MIRROR PREVIOUS LEAKS
Wikileaks maintains torrents of all previous leak files at file.wikileaks.org/torrent/ - if you have the space and bandwidth, consider mirroring some of them so we collectively have a backup copy to restore from.

That's all I can think of for now until further happenings drop. Update and spread this post as you see fit, Holla Forums.

They live in such a bubble and could never anticipate that they, the ones fighting so hard to be champions of 'liberty" for all special snowflakes, could indeed be the enemies.

We'll have to wait for the documentary in 20 years to find out who the villains were in this story.

Or, we just wait until the election and see who wins. Then we'll know who gets painted as the bad guy, which is almost just as important as actually being the villain.

Even normalfags can tell what absolute corruption is. They are just slower than the dedicated autists user.

(rattled)

They are not going to kill him they will take him to a black site and torture him till every single source is revealed.

This really says a lot about our enemy.

One of the major attributes of a leftist is a complete lack of any capacity for self-reflection, user.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

That post would go great here:

>>>/reddit/

based

I recently had the mindset explained to me.

A lot of them won't see the truth unless forced to by reality, and many of them will just go to the grave before then.

These people probably sleep more soundly than the Clintons themselves. The Clintons have to worry about making their shit work. Their goons just drift off imagining that the noble and good leaders of the authoritarian democrat party have got them covered, and that no matter what atrocities they or their friends commit it will be WORTH IT. After all, they were promised it would be!

It wouldn't be strange for someone who was discharged for his failed suicide attempt to have leaked something on the day he screwed up trying to kill himself to end up on Holla Forums since it is the last sane place on earth.

What if those aren't hashes? What if those are the keys to encrypted files that have already been distributed with the motherload of leaks as a contingency to Assange being suicided?

Look at the rabbits, user.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE!!

normies man…

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

D.A.K.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

Man, fuck you for reminding me of that book.
That ending was too fucking sad.

anything other than dubs?

LEAK ' EM ASSANGE

Let it be known, that even in the midst of impending apocalypse, there was always time to shitpost.

Save the keys, anons.

im with ya lad

its important as many people as possible download in case for happening

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Could you run through how to actually decrypt the file? I don't think everyone willing to swim through knows how to including me sorry

normalcy is a powerful drug.

Sounds like the mindset of a cult, really.

I hope we can also take an honest look at ourselves when we kick off WW3 and kill millions of innocent people…..I do not like the notion of being the bad guys. I apologise in advance to all the people and countries we are going to ruin.

Wait, so they are taking him on a plane?

inb4 4ch, 8ch, and reddit servers freeze

don't be a pussy.
the fire rises

google life stylism, the left is fucking retarded.

This isn't the first time the comparison has been made. Or the hundredth. Hell it isn't even the thousandth.

You aren't in the right headspace. When Nuclear Fire comes it won't matter who was the good guy and who was the bad guy. It just matters that the world has been forever scarred and the human race is essentially over.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

BUT THE FLIGHT PLAN DOESN'T INCLUDE ASSANGE!

CHECKED

Shitposting always was and will be.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

FUCK'EM GAS THE KIKES TOTAL WAR NOW

This shit never fails to ruin good threads.

WE DO NOT RUIN

WE MAKE GREAT AGAIN

First thing I do if there's an afterlife is forming a shitposter party.

You're all invited.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

we will regroup in hell my friends

my god, they're beautiful

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

We will shitpost for an eternity brother, but first we get to play in the apocalypse.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

Where's your meme magic, user? Or should I say, CTR?
LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

ibtimes.co.uk/wikileaks-unleashes-new-88gb-insurance-file-onto-web-whats-inside-them-1566702

ARE THOSE THE KEYS TO THE INSURANCE FILES?

THEY'RE BLOCKING THE 88GB INSURANCE TORRENT SOMEHOW

THEY'RE BLOCKING THE 88GB INSURANCE TORRENT SOMEHOW

It's been stuck at 0.0% for the last 30 minutes. I believe they are DDoSing the torrent somehow.

LEAK EM' ASSANGE

It's time to stop posting

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

holy shit

it doesnt matter now, too many people have it

I love anons that put in the work.

Mines downloading fine, albeit at a snails pace.

Anyone else having this problem?

No
It were hash data to show the data was authentic and he wasn't bluffing about having it. Shortly after that they cut off his internet.

You know, if this ends in nuclear fire I wonder what the fuck Clinton and company expect to happen.

Like an average joe in a small town can get home and to a fallout shelter within a short amount of time. A globalist on a jet over the atlantic or in transit or in some hotel suite has no such luxury. Especially when you factor in their major population and government centers are usually priority targets.

I love that pic so much.

You know what I meant, they're blocking the d/l somehow.

A few very prolific twitterers have been silent for hours now. Be safe guys.

ASSANGE WILL BE DEAD BY THE TIME THIS IS DOWNLOADED

Not quite, those who survive will still need to find these kikes and traitors in their bunkers and deal with them. In the process we must recollect our technology and resources, these fuckheads have had contingency plans for a looong time. That is assuming anyone is left alive to do it. Goddamn I fucking hate jews, nothing is ever enough.

Double doubles

CHECK'D

Hey, uh, it might be all your other downloads and your little brother watching mlp thats making it take so long.

No I don't because I understand tcp/ip networking. That was "download more ram" tier.

wouldn't be hard to ddos the peers you blockhead, it's not like the info required isn't there

Fuck the fifth estate, apparently, the U.S. has to rely upon the sixth estate to keep its democracy in check: Russia and Ecuador.

Probably something on your end, m8.

Uh what… I've been seeding, currently uploading at 800kb/s.
USE THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD:

I am also having this problem. Mine says it's 94.09GB though it has the same name.

Sucks to be you. Mines downloading fine and at a decent speed. Already over 5%, and I've only been downloading for like half an hour.

I was planning a trip to Russia this summer, shame the whole world will be a nuclear sinkhole by then.

We bring back /new/

duplicate torrent for me

Dude, you're downloading a 90gig file at 50k/s. That shits going to be at 0% for days

Russia probably won't, not with their missle defense systems.

So you have the right one then. I reckon there's about 1000 people trying to download this file all at once which is why it's so slow for everyone.

You act like Russia is the one pulling the trigger first.

As well, best place to be during the nukes flying is on a plane. No nuke will hit you.

And then you just fly over to whichever of the many bunkers survived the exchange and wait out for 2-4 months for the fallout to go away.

They still offering citizenship for service? I remember that being a deal earlier this year.

Until we have more information on how the file's scheme is constructed, I can't give anything specific that won't just confuse you more.

For reference, the .aes256 file extension indicates that it's encrypted using the AES symmetric cipher. If a key is dropped, it will be dropped in either passphrase+algo format (that is, the passphrase and the algorithm [probably SHA256] used to turn it into a 256-bit key) or, more likely, a straight 256-bit key.

Go grab a tool capable of decrypting AES256 block files, such as openssl on the command line. Then wait. Any useful key drop will also include the necessary information to use it.

WAR

hillary had assange killed, it was the only option she had left, the leaks are too damaging and are bringing down the establishment. trump is now a target as well. prepare for war.

Missile defense is a meme. On the off chance that any nation's missile defense network actually functions(they don't universally all sides he them in complete disrepair) there simply aren't enough interceptors in existence for the number of nukes.

t. Former 94S

Why would she do that if everyone knows about the dead man's switch?

or 70

More signs of the happening?

#FreeJulian is trending. oh boy here we go

probably because they're not a bunch of fucking losers like us

Report from UK now: [–]RageAgenda 21 points 6 minutes ago

I am in the UK. There is a D-Notice over reporting that power has been disabled at the embassy and military units have encircled the premises. Julian is being apprehended and the UK is willfully violating the sovereignty of an embassy as an unprecedented decision for state actors.

Armed police, stationed ahead of those in military fatigues, are doing crowd control and preventing any approach with some courtesy. The military seem to be using grappling hooks and thermal imaging devices - no helicopters, I guess, as too loud.

Wikileaks updated twitter bio:

We open governments. Contact: wikileaks.org/#submit PGP: A04C 5E09 ED02 B328 03EB 6116 93ED 732E 9231 8DBA

What's a PGP user?

>implying nukes exist

This bitch thinks she's Minerva. That's why.

Stop

What are EMP blasts and limited fuel range for 500$

the assumption that it would trigger a single dump means that everything would be lost in a flood of information. and that would be less damaging than this slow drip of information that is easily digested and will bring down the entire government.

(checked)

Guess he really is our very own Menendez, only he's a martyr for National Socialism instead of communism.

Even the worst fallout is down to safe levels after two weeks.

Its not just a movie quote, its true.

Get someone there.

Could the Dems intend to get the leak out of the way and replace her while they still have a slight chance?

Granted, this seems entirely unlikely since Assange's surprise has to go way deeper than just Clinton.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

Nothing that can't be dealt with.

Whew

Asymmetric public key. Basically you have a public key and a private key. Public key you share with everyone, and it only works on messages that you encrypt with your private key so everyone knows you sent it. Private key you protect with your life because if someone has that then they can impersonate you.

Presumably gambling that they could take him out and prevent the deadman switch from going off. They are desperate enough to start WW3 just to distract people from wikileaks, this hardly seems like much of an escalation in that regard.

it's the entire government. they are all guilty of treason.

Lets hope the subcontracters who built the elites bunkers air system hate them as much as we do.

they're going all our holy shit.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

Without images it's bullshit.

I'm sorry user, but Kek would easily will Assange getting mown down in a hail of gunfire if it serves his interests.

We're close though.

(PRAISED)
WE'RE REACHING DUBS LEVELS THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE

LIVESTREAM OF ECUADORIAN EMBASSY IN LONDON

bambuser.com/v/2905015
bambuser.com/v/2905015
bambuser.com/v/2905015

That depends entirely on where the fallout lands and in what concentration.

Some places will be 100% fallout free even immediately post-bombardment, other places will be death to anyone even 6 months afterwards.

Superior version for you

They do.

pilots are able to land planes even without fuel or electronics

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

4 YEARS AGO MOTHERFUCKER

That thread is

r.go1dfish.me/r/The_Donald/comments/57vu5l/red_alert_wikileaks_on_twitter_julian_assanges/
archive.is/ETqVO

Fuck off

PGP stands for Pretty Good Privacy and is one of the more battle-tested schemes for asymmetric key exchange.

You might know it as "the thing that stops the NSA reading email but makes them store said email for 20 years into the future".

That hex string is the Wikileaks PGP key fingerprint, i.e. a verification key that allows you to know whether the public key you can get corresponds to the real private key that Wikileaks holds. If you didn't have this fingerprint, Joe Government could give you a public key labelled "Julian Assange >" and then trick you into using it as though it was Wikileaks real key.

So write down the PGP fingerprint too, user.

Keep your shit in order and we'll all be okay. Or maybe not, but if you keep your shit in order at least you'll know what's going on as we burn.

Assange creates more chaos alive then dead, I doubt Kek would kill him now while hes in his prime, but who can be certain when dealing with kek

CHAOS COMES TO CONSUME OUR LANDS

GOD, KEK AND AMMIT WILL GUIDE US TO VICTORY

Habbeding bingo

00 = Assange gets an hero'd
11 = BLM are being armed
22 = ISIS gets money from Clintons
33 = Durterte smokes crack
44 = Israel nukes Europe
55 = America nukes Russia
66 = Hillary killed a niglet baby for moloch
77 = Kikes to crash the economy for Trump
88 = 9/11 was done by Israel
99 = European war soon.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

You should look back on that experience with shame my brother. Yes, at the time, I'm sure it was cool. We've all fallen victim to societal pressures before too user, myself included… I used to fit in with niggers and feel cool too bro.

But empowering (((their))) culture is a trap. It's a trap that's designed for us dude. What do you think all this white guilt bullshit is pushed on us when our media has given them a spotlight and glorified their "culture" for decades.

You may have swallowed a feel red pills bro, but you gotta keep going if you look back on that shit fondly. I was once ensnared by that trap too bro, I get those feels…but you gotta break free.

You should feel cool when you accomplish a goal that you set to do, learn something new, or better yourself. Shit like that. The coolest people of all are the ones working towards ensuring we can leave this planet someday and ensure ourselves as a species. The goal of life is to create more life, to make more and survive. Not to emulate others just because (((someone))) has tricked us.

Wikileaks makes sure genuine classified info doesn't get released, as well as sensitive personal data, unless that data is from hacks that people have long since been notified of and had chance to fix. (Dems are too stupid to change passwords though.)

This takes manpower. Dead man data will just be a raw dump. They are really stepping in it.

rolling

Rolling

As a newfag, can you explain this to me?

that key is pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=0x92318DBA&op=index archive.is/zOBFY

Oh yeah. Definitely.

I'm just spit balling with admittedly bad ideas, but maybe the traitors are deluded enough to think they still have a chance if this drops early.

rollin

Wouldn't Kek protect people he likes?
Surely Julian is on his good list by now.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

WHY ARE THERE NO PEOPLE ON THE GROUND?

STOP SUCKING MOHAMMED'S DICK AND DO SOMETHING BRITCUCKS

/new/ was Holla Forums before Holla Forums was Holla Forums.

Also legit tweets, forgot to say congrats for that, not trying to be a total dick.

Sorry for wasting a post fam, continue on.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

Assange is a vessel of Kek.

tfw you want to go to bed, but don't want to wake up to the nukes going off and for those 3 days you have left to live before the radiation finishes you off… wonder wtf just happened.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

there is no place where the evil council (aka globalist) can run to take refuge, if this is the happening expect a dramatic increase in israhell population, just coincidence goyim

this double nationality rats always run to their ratland when shtf

Yeah, but it tends not to go so well WITHOUT RUNWAYS

rolling

Confirmed that fingerprint matches that on current @Wikileaks twitter bio.

Still, be wary of possible interception. Wikileaks has previously noted that PGP keys are vulnerable to trickery when exchanged over the wire because they're fundamentally designed for exchange and verification in person (hence web of trust features).

ROLLIN

Rollin

It's not that simple, sometimes people have to be sacrificed. In war people die, and we're just getting a taste of it.

Rollin

Shill from 4cuck spammed this

rolling

European War soon, checked

9/11 was obviously done by israel

Rollin

WITNESSED

DAMN

D.A.K. CONFIRMED

winrar
European war soon fellow stalkers

fuuug

So, Assange's dead-man switch is going to go off in 24 hours without power to the embassy, right?

Checked

D.A.K.

HOLY MOLY

Holy fucking shit Clickbait but still crazy shit.

newsworldpaper.com/index.php/2016/10/17/breaking-julian-assange-dead-ecuadorean-embassy-raided-minutes-ago/

NEW TWEET
Not saying much though…

Reported for spreading disinfo

check that link carefully.

Post yfw Assange cucks out, makes a plea bargain and releases 0 info.

It's quoting our threads as sources, ignore.

rollin

probably one of the girls tweeted it from outside the embassy

Reported for throwing fuel on the fire. Disinformation isn't welcome, shithead.

Also reported for disinfo and all around faggotry.

has to be, was a retarded tweet

Read between the lines, they're asking people to come down to the embassy to help / protest.

But they're not doing it directly.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

Have some rares.

(Checked)

Guess this DAK shit wasn't a hoax then, this thread was made on the 16th where I'm at. Praise Kek and may he give us the strength to save the world.

check twitter retard

They tweet that at least once or twice a day, could be automated I guess?

shop.wikileaks.org/donate

Nothing unusual about it.

That's the latest real tweet from wikileaks you colossal tard.

Good possibility

Does anyone want to explain what's known about Assange's dead-man switch system? Basically: how long before world war III starts because of it?

Fuck, sorry. I meant to reply to post above

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

Nothing unusual? Are you telling me there is nothing unusual about great deals, quality merchandise, and being able to support wikileaks™? Are you kidding me?

Report away then dumbfuck, I'm in the midst of this thread, and juggling between posting the above hash and torrent info to Voat and Gab. I'm on the fucking side of Assange here, but it's 3:30 AM and I'm doing like 10 things

NUMBERS

tried downloading it and it said 350GB?

Glad at least that others are getting it. I don't have the space on my CPU

BRITBONG NEETS GET OUT THERE AND LIVESTREAM IT

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

What this D.A.K.????

lold

YES

You're such a fucking idiot.

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS #FEELTHEJOHNSON

If that happens, civil war will be imminent, with Russia backing up the rebels. Things are gonna get bloody pretty son.

this is what we do when we can only wait

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

Checking those dubs for Der Ausbrech des Krieges

Wikileaks just posted a tweet asking for donations. Is that significant?

LEAK EM' ASSANGE

Allah dam it Achmed, just solder some more GibBytes in there.

BRING
BACK
JEB!!

NOTHING COULD'VE PREVENTED THIS

non whites aren't people

Of course Jeb doesn't get dubs

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

Why is there STILL no eyes on the embassy?

There has got to be something going down, people are definitely going but they're getting shut down.

GOD BLESS YOU JULIAN ASSANGE

Could be that the police/military took over his equipment, I doubt he'd let that happen though.

THERE ARE NO GUAC BOWLS TO BUY HERE

ala o pato dormindo

youtube.com/watch?v=phwPIYzEDgk

There's a bong on cuckchan saying he's headed over.

could we really expect anything else?

The memes are starting to take effect and normies are becoming aware of the leaks. It took a while because it was banned on Facebook but it's getting around now.

WE ARE THE LEAGUE OF SHADOWS. A NECESSARY EVIL TO BRING ABOUT THAT WHICH IS NOBLE AND GOOD.

The file is 88gb compressed, 350gb uncompressed.

Our only hope rests in Kasich.

That's very privileged of you. Some people don't have the gifted hands of a watchmaker.

*isn't

It's probably just a negro lying.

Delete your anime, that's what I did.

I had to say goodbye to Renchon, Komachan, and Natsume. Had to send Nyaruko, Kuko, and Ghutatan back to the formless chaos. Inchiyon, Elle, and Sig have been discharged. Yukari, Miho, and Mako have been decommisioned.

I gave up my loves for this, and you can too.

reddit.com/user/rageagenda

is.4chan.org/pol/1476689277117.png

hes probably already dead my bros

:*(

ffs *clockmaker

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE
please don't die you marvelous cunt

Assange man I love you and all but holy fuck you literally are severely autistic

SLOW AND STEADY. DONALD IS RIGHT WHERE I WANT HIM

He did have a picture of a Londoninstan bus pass, no time stamp though.

fucking kek

Where are the britbongs? Why are there no pictures? It can't be more than a 3 hour drive from anywhere in the country tbh.

DAK CONFIRMED

THIS IS AN IMAGEBOARD PLEBBITBRO

A true hero

Britbongs have an enforced curfew every night, the government let's them know it's for their own good.

London is already gone… Hillary used a rod from god.

Goodnight guys. Whatever world I wake up to tomorrow, I'm glad I spent my time here with you.

It's probably just a good time to ask for donations since this is all going on and they have the attention. that being said, i'm buying a shirt

FUCKING

BRIT/POL/

Just because we're not on Holla Forums anymore doesn't mean you can just go around posting 9fag crap and get away it.

CHECKED

All they'd need is for someone to get on Periscope or similar with their phone but apparently it's just too difficult.

Scour the alternative media outlets!
WE NEED UPDATES, IF THEY REALLY ARE EXTRADITING HIM OR ASSASSINATING HIM THEY'LL HAVE COMPLETE BLACKOUT GOD DAMMIT

Just has a nasty habit of cramming things into his mouth

G U A C S U R G E

What're you gonna do about it m80?

Why can't someone save Assange? Why can't Assange hire a private military to get his ass somewhere more safe and protect his life?

Like some sort of selfie stick that telescopes?

have some seldom posted OC

11/10

user, you fucking fucked right up.

Brit/pol/ didn't realize that Bomber Harris wasn't about killing Germans, he was about killing anyone he could at a convenient time. They've unleashed a demon on themselves with their forced meme

/britpol/ can't even convince one of their own to stop shitposting for an hour and go check. They keep trying to talk someone else into doing it. One guy lives literally a fifteen minute walk away and won't go because it is too much work.

If Assange is kill.
What happened to cat?

they intercepted a presidential plane and forced it to land because they thought assange was on board, you think they will not do everything to get him?

Same guy would probably drive an hour to fuck a black chick.

Leak 'em Assange!!!

Damn it bongs

Good thing we got rid of them. Fucking pakis.

cat is rip

Fucking britcucks, I'm so glad they are gone

Hello, CIA.

/britpol/ has this in one of their threads on their board. Says it is the Embassy. Not sure if true though.

Brit/pol is dead and their containment board got raided hard with brown pills.

Probably true that they're mostly poo in the loos

/britpol/ and the limeys have always been shit. this doesn't surprise me in the least.

If dubs, Assange moves in to Trump Tower which is declared an internet refugee safe zone.

I'll tell Trump, he'll revoke your meme license.

ENERGY

RT is not showing anything so far

then, immediately after these:

Yep, that's it

Double dubs

looks like the right building from googlemaps

some plebbitor posted this

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

Come on lad you have to flip the RAM actuator into the on position then connect the sasher cable to the hard drive……

That's Ukraine

The second link, not the image.

Ecuador's_London_embassy_16_August_2012.jpg

learn to read

Fake.

"Lviv residents march in honour of the 95th anniversary of the Battle of Kruty"

(67.media.tumblr.com/c958c9d9034f7d54f26073bae023650a/tumblr_mlmtdeemma1s87hito2_540.jpg)
(arkaimcity.tumblr.com/page/61)

stay safe leak merchant

It has the Ecuadorian flag on it, you dumb nigger. What do you think it is?

SHIT THEY SENT A SUICIDE BOMBER

This was one of the top images on Jewgle when you searched "ron paul happening." Not sure if it still is. I hope that brings you some sense of comfort before we all die.

Someone check the twitter of the Ecuadorian embasy.

gpg -d filename.aes
then input password

Where is this faggot atm?

They got him, it's over

WEW

He just went inside the Embassy following someone who was clearly of terrorist desecnt.

In the embassy building (supposedly).

Inside the embassy, I think.

I think he's in the lobby.

SAVE THE HASH!!

4bb96075acadc3d80b5ac872874c3037a386f4f595fe99e687439aabd0219809

eae5c9b064ed649ba468f0800abf8b56ae5cfe355b93b1ce90a1b92a48a9ab72

f33a6de5c627e3270ed3e02f62cd0c857467a780cf6123d2172d80d02a072f74

I thought that fucking bong got got

wtf happened this shit app froze on me

this periscope had 2,000 viewrs nearly instantly

refresh

shit stream it's just him staring at the groun

Julian Assange does have some gigantic fucking balls. I don't think I could live like he has. God bless that glorious faggot.

periscope.tv/w/1OwxWrZbMQDJQ

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

Guy said no soldiers, but security was nervous.

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE

Just refresh

Anything else important that I missed?

BOOTS ON GROUND AT THE EMBASSY CONFIRMED! :^)

He's going to get a coffee and just watch the embassy for a while.

guys in case we all bite the dust i just want to say a couple of last words:

FUCK JEWS
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK MUSLIMS

Someone with Periscope redirect him to l'Eto Caffe, that's where the plebbitor is supposed to be

REDDITCUCK IS SAYING THAT IS COLUMBIAN EMBASSY ON LIVESTREAM

oh shit, /k/ went there in full tacticool?

It's fucking nothing, and Assange is sitting there laughing his ass off having successfully trolled us again.

Private security van outside embassy.

Supposedly when he went in the embassy the feed dropped.

so, there's no attempt to extradite – outside of that unsourced post from earlier

does anyone have the cap of that one user who had a dream nightmare about assange getting unpersoned by the brits, and the periscopes weren't showing anything? i'm getting a fucking huge feeling of deja-vu here.

FUCK SPICS
FUCK CHINKS
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME CAUSE I DON'T LIKE YOU CAUSE YOUR NOT LIKE ME

And here I thought when they announce the cyber attack against Russia, the meant actual Russia.

trips of truth

Now he's filming a fucking chair and the inside of a pastry shop.

Is Periscope always this shit, or is this particular feed just getting raped?

Jesus christ all those unsecured spoons. Isn't that a crime?

I won't even be mad tbh

he can't afford a 2.5 pound coffee…

He's getting something to drink for the stakeout.

Did Pamela Anderson kill Assange?

espresso is 100 pounds sterling in london

FOR WE WRESTLE NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD, BUT AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES, AGAINST POWERS, AGAINST THE RULERS OF THE DARKNESS OF THIS WORLD, AGAINST SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES

GOOD LUCK ASSANGE

just getting raped

it's mobile shit, so yes.

so (((someone))) could create a false periscope and mislead all of us?

That must be a huge cup if it weighs that much

looks like tumblr tbh…

*kiss

He's probably a NEET, otherwise he'd be already heading for work or in school

this guy sucks 3000 people and he buys fucking coffee and argues regarding the price

what a tard

The two are in the same building

The Yuropoor meme is real.

yes, she smothered him with her titties. spread it user, everyone needs to know the truth

(checked)

The mother fuckers are showing their noses to the whole world at this point. They better not fucking start WW3, THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!

Poor John Deplo can't even afford a fucking coffee, shit sucks in UK.

Nothing special on the periscope

pleb cant get 6 dollar expresso

Some fucking imbecile near the embassy showing us… pavement.

great.

Fuck this shit.

map.norsecorp.com/#/
Russia isn't normal, right? Remember that the cha announced they where going to conduct a massive cyber attack?

he left his wallet at home

Why do we have to rely on some faggot ledditors stream? Are there no decent anons in London that could go and make our own stream?

Yes.

We can easily use our leet haxor skills to find the embassy cafe and call it and make sure

What coffee weighs 2.5 pounds?

Well I am carbing up and getting geared up. shitpost as loud as you can if something happens.

IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!

super sized.

Periscope is truly a horrible app. No option to turn off chat. No fucking option to turn off shitty animations. What a piece of trash.

it truly is shit

You people are really fucked up

Fedex van number
RO60UBT

this guy should just do the ol big boss and sneak into the embassy and extract assange then hide him on his basement

Well looks like the CIA van left with him.

Welcome to the party ctr

Only one goddamn patriot in all of Bongistan. Fucking sad

To the nerd vault, CTR.

Jews? I love jews!

The bongs never had Patriots. They got killed by them.

I'm not entirely certain how this event will directly mean WWIII in under 24hrs to be honest even though I understand the leaks are probably VERY serious if that deadman switch is tripped. Especially nukes, as much as I'd fucking love a nuclear Holocaust right around now.

Yeah, shit's maxing out my CPU so hard the stream freezes. Fucking hell.

Bongs had patriots. They're called Americans.

That word does not mean what you think it does. There are a lot of patriots in londonistan and that is the issue.

Go back to your dungeon CTR

LEAK'EM ASSANGE

Man the station, Brave Englander

NEW BREAD WHEN
NEW BREAD WHEN
MY INTERNET SUCKS TOO MUCH TO MAKE A NEW ONE IN TIME

And they got killed by the sons of liberty. Fucking redcoats just turned ass up to the ZOG and gave Assange up. The people who care about this shit can't be assed to go check except for one faggot who would rather argue about a cup of coffee than get some answers. What a fucked up retarded nation of island niggers.

never gonna get made before thread locks

LEAK 'EM ASSANGE