archive.fo/A53Nk

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Uig7K
archive.is/mPKGd
mobile.twitter.com/PVeritas_Action
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/57xvff/delay_in_video_release_for_today
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0

twitter.com/Project_Veritas
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/57xvff/delay_in_video_release_for_today/d8vu6fv?context=3
archive.is/utfAc
archive.is/j9lNN
archive.is/nhkPS
archive.is/iNXIK
youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/
twitter.com/scottfoval
archive.is/yPyOW
youtu.be/5IuJGHuIkzY?t=765
archive.is/FPsPr
archive.is/A3mDX
archive.is/Qejth
washingtonian.com/2016/09/12/the-protest-at-trumps-dc-hotel-was-so-small-that-cops-sat-on-a-bench-and-ignored-it/
mobile.twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788055291153833984/video/1
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3833#efmAkMAoQ
imgur.com/WoE0J0k
hillaryclinton.com/briefing/)
archive.is/JZLkm
soundcloud
archive.is/fmT4s/image
facebook.com/ScottFoval
huffingtonpost.com/scott-foval/five-years-on-my-diagnosi_b_152463.html
archive.is/GWI9I
archive.is/fX0Fj
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails
archive.is/jvq6h
archive.is/s3Dtf
archive.is/4omK0
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8673
panda.tv/440526>>7883661
democracypartners.com/?q=associates/aaron-black-0
archive.is/z9bqT
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
archive.is/JgTLp
archive.is/dv45w
archive.is/CfehO#selection-935.0-935.61
msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/disqualifying-toxic-trump-crosses-rubicon-741391427989
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3833
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2175
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/57jd2p/hi_im_james_okeefe_ask_me_anything/d8si06e
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12403
archive.is/qdGpO
twitter.com/scottfoval/status/783680042106617856
archive.is/b1REZ
archive.is/C7D1M
twitter.com/BlackCatUnloads
facebook.com/aaron.black.752
youtu.be/5IuJGHuIkzY?t=9m35s
archive.is/ZnrI2#selection-415.0-415.32
twitter.com/blackcatunloads
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101218134229AAxTdIx
archive.is/6rBvg
drudgereportarchives.com/data/2016/10/17/20161017_121511.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.fo/Uig7K

based project veritas

If this doesn't decide the election I am going to rape him to death.

Faggot is claiming this is an "atomic bombshell." I didn't make him hype his shit this much. His butthole had better be clean.

But still, nice dubs.

This pisses me off. "Bombshell" is code for "it's actually nothing".

Releasing the admission that they bus niggers around to vote multiple times, which should have blown any honest election apart to begin with, as their warmup, gives me a bit of faith that they'll have something ridiculous.

What we need is for Hillary to say "nigger" and not someone in Clinton team.

Cross my fingers

Six hours to go.

I don't trust this guy.

i've heard too many things that were hyped up to be nothing to believe this is going to be anything, hope i'm wrong though and it is hillary calling niggers niggers on tape

code word for nothing

I thought that was MEGATON? Like "Nintendo are going to drop a MEGATON at E3!"

SECRET ILLUMINATI NWO PLAN REVEALED END TIMES ARE COMMING is a codeword for nothing.

PLEASE BE HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON CALLING A NIG A NOG

when I wake up tomorrow there better be a video of hillary calling someone a nignog

If it's Clinton herself calling someone a nigger, to their face or not, we're in the clear. If it is just a staff member, then its fucking nothing.

O'Keefe should release this now before his ass gets glassed.

Apparently media already has it on a delay order. Noon will be the time. O'Keefe was a friend of Andrew Breitbart so I'm sure they have him cocered. The train has already left the station.

It can't be anything big. The media wouldn't release it if it was.

Any sort of bullshit claim done instead of ACTUALLY RELEASING THE GODDAMN THING IMMEDIATELY is codeword for nothing

Counterpoint: Wikileaks and the Pussy tapes.

Bannon runs Trump's campaign, and Breitbart. He'll release it, it will hit Facebook and Twitter. The media can't hide the truth like they used to

Hopefully we're wrong but the real bombshells drop out of nowhere intentionally like a sucker-punch.

These types of showboating leaks are like those old cartoons where the guy is winding up a punch for several minutes like "Oh boy, here it comes, this is going to be a whopper of a punch!" and then a vulture drops an anchor on his head, or whatever.

inb4 it's fucking nothing

For all the (1) demoralising shills ITT:

This all comes from his Reddit: archive.is/mPKGd

It's nothing.

I'M NUUUUCLEAAAAR
I'M WIIIIIIIIIILD

Thanks for correcting the record.

Less than one hour now.

I hope its something, I remember that guy from breitbart I think who said he had something huge on Ted Cruz, and then he wrote some dumb article about Cruz's favorite my little pony character.

Yeah, that infuriated me as well.

I don't think a person like O'Keefe would lie about having something damaging for Clinton.

Look let's be real, this blueballs approach is great for getting hits and ad revenue.

I seriously seriously hope I'm wrong but I feel it will be a disappointment since I doubt O'Keefe infiltrated far enough into the Hillary campaign to get such nuclear dirt.

What do they mean by "first"? Is she going to be in the video?

He has multiple videos and is going to be dropping one every day this week.

It will only affect Hillary if she is the one that said it.

Probably not himself. He has female operatives. Tits can take you pretty far.

one video released today at noon EST and another even more nuclear video tomorrow at noon EST.

Lets hope james avoids hot tubs, going to the gym or flying in small aircraft before then.

Are they east coast time? 30 minutes?

Yes.

They have already released a couple, so that's what's confusing me.

This better be gud, or I'll be pissed off.

He said that those were small shit.

He said the big bombs start today

those past videos have been of DNC officials talking about how they commit voter fraud. This new video about to be dropped is supposedly of Hillary herself speaking poorly of black people

T minus 26 minutes.

Don't be a faggot, O'Keefe.

Trump has been going off about the election being rigged and vote cheating. CNN laughed about that all morning, saying it was a joke.

Now, today, 30 minutes from now most likely coordinated to drop when Rush Limbaugh's show goes on air he has video proof of rigging from the top down.

I'm with you bud, a nuke is supposed to be a war winner. If it's anything less than that, he can say goodbye to his boypussi.

The fuck does this mean? If you have the dirt then fucking drop it. It's now or never you fucking faggots.

mobile.twitter.com/PVeritas_Action

This is the feed where he said the vids are going to drop.

did ANYONE pic this up?

That bothered me too, but I assume he's holding a handful of good cards and playing his hand for maximum effectiveness.

He did that with the Acorn videos. He released one, let the (((media)) run with their narratives, then dropped a new video proving those narratives wrong, rinse and repeat. The people who did those abortion clinic videos did the same thing. Drop one, let the media spin it, then drop a new one disproving their spin.

Check these links

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII

www.facebook.com/ProjectVeritasAction/

If there's proof of vote rigging from the Clinton camp then civil war in case of a rigged election is vastly more likely.

MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0 (Exists)

kys fam

stupid cunts do they really think the (((law))) won't end them anyways if they truly take a shot at Cunton? these faggots are starting to sound like Breitbart with their hype over nothing

What the fuck man.

wew

REEEEEEEEEEE

Direct linking is only a problem when we are worried about referrals really.

Seems things are fixed. Post got updated.

James updated again to state the video will release around noon.

Well, this is the last fucking time I ever believe a journalist who says he's going to drop a bombshell. Fucking faggot mick nigger fuck fuck fucking fucker.

DIE FAGGOT NIGGER

hey now. We can them googles now.

post was updated

at or around noon (I assume that's EST) so around 12 mins from now?

Not sure I believe anything he says right now but we'll see I guess

m8. Noon isn't for another 10 minutes

Don't chicken out O'Keefe, you faggot

No we don't, cuckchan faggot. They're still niggers. Oven yourself, Jew faggot.

No you fucking nigger.

Fuck this attentionwhore faggot, he's been holding it back this long and he still hadn't sorted out all of the legal shit? I bet he has nothing.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

So no delay after all. That was strange.

This better be a video of Hillary calling someone a nigger.

10 MINUTES REMAIN

Taking bets on leddit mysteriously going down right as this drops if it drops

I don't like the "around noon" part

So it's still happening?

Also linking Reddit makes me feel ill.

inb4 literally nothing

What are they going to do about it?

My guess is she calls black Trump supporters Uncle Toms.

Still hoping for nigger, though.

Send faggot SRS to raid us

That would be disappointing.

ill take ya on that. 12:10 eastern reddit is completely down. It will come back up at 1:35 eastern and thedonald and all the other right win uh forums or whatever they are called are baleet

"niggers voting Trump are uncle toms"

his gay ass twitter for PV just updated…with the same video as last week

I'm not saying he's bluffing, but that's weird. This one is already out

We already have TRS here, it couldn't get much worse.

This cunt is a FUCKING FAGGOT.

"The niggers who the kikes can't convince to vote for me are uncle Toms."

That doesn't qualify for "demeaning and disparaging black people in the worst ways"

O'Keefe took down Acorn so he has credibility, but this (((delay))) has me very concerned.

If you mean MSM, then no

Maybe they're just re-releasing what they already have to increase exposure.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/57xvff/delay_in_video_release_for_today/d8vu6fv?context=3

(((media contacts)))

5 minutes anons. TILL THE WORLD TURNS TO OUR FAVOR

"According my sandnigger dyke whore assistant, 'The niggers who the kikes can't convince to vote for me are uncle Toms', by the way did you know Indians shit on streets?" -Hillary Clinton

So tweet the fucking video you homosexual!!!!

ARCHIVES
Reddit thread before edit: archive.is/utfAc
Reddit thread after edit: archive.is/j9lNN
Youtube account: archive.is/nhkPS
Twitter: archive.is/iNXIK

I didn't see a Snopes "debunking" and Molyneux didn't talk about it. I don't think I've seen it anywhere but here, actually.

Disgracing pepe by making a hillary pepe reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, why did you save that?

TWEET THE VIDEO AAAAAAAAAA

20 SECONDS

BRACE FOR ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING

THE VIDEO BRACE YOURSELVES

HERE

"god damn it huma lock the doors on the ambulance before those nigger kids just traipse in and steal all my vicodins."

BREAKING: VIDEO JUST DROPPED, HILLARY IS FUCKING TOAST

Is this a documentary providing proof of election rigging?

wow it's not a rickroll, thx user

yes

HOLY FUCK ITS REAL AND 30 SECONDS IN AND ITS ALREADY NUCLEAR

CUNTON IS DEAD IN THE WATER

watching now, dis better be good

wot

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/duplicates/57y2xu/rigging_the_election_video_i_clinton_campaign_and/

Upvote this shit! Take the time to register if you don't have an account. We need to spread this.

WEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWW

The song is called "Senator's Son," user.

it's actually OC

Make it a MP4

People should download it just in case.

Archived!
[download] 100% of 185.24MiB in 00:13[download] Destination: Rigging the Election - Video I - Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies-5IuJGHuIkzY.f140.m4a[download] 100% of 14.94MiB in 00:01[ffmpeg] Merging formats into "Rigging the Election - Video I - Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies-5IuJGHuIkzY.mp4"

fuck yes kek be praised. this better cause a shitstorm among the public

Its horrible OC, you are degrading the value of pepe memes by posting such shit meme

Come on, this is nothing. There is no intent to break the law. For all we know these are all actors or they're just joking.

Just kidding…

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

IT IS HAPPENING FOR REAL THIS TIME

HEIL HITLER

Hello Dingo.

Saving it now. I don't have any software installed to webm it though.

Tweet this shit to Iron Ann and Golden Don

How does this work as an archive? Tech-illiterate retard user speaking

This is it. Downloading in case it gets taken down.

Wherever I am, I must also shitpost m8

He fucking delivered. Time to blow shit up.

At 17 minutes and 200 MB for the original, it's going to be pretty difficult to turn it into a viewable webm under 12 mb.

DO THIS !!!

THEY WERE INCITING VIOLENCE AT THE TRUMP RALLIES AND WE HAVE IT ON TAPE NOW, ALL THE MEDIA CUNTS THAT RAN THIS NARRATIVE ARE ON IT TOO

I have the original MP4 video that youtube sends your browser, basically. You can get this too via youtube-dl:
rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/

Retweet:

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788047647961669632

FEDERAL LAWS BROKEN RIGHT HERE

Where is Clinton doing or saying anything?

Video is pretty comfy so far. Like I'm watching one of those crime shows like unsolved mysteries or the first 48.

That means this is definitely aimed at average Americans. Nice.

I won't be able to see the video for a while, could a kind user give me asummery so I can laught at the libshit, jews and co?

Shit's rigged yo

Who gives a fuck if the stupid cunt said nigger or not? This is UNDENIABLE RECORDED VIDEO PROOF THAT THEY ARE RIGGING THE ENTIRE PROCESS

Further, he said this was specifically about racial comments.

They were organising agitators to go to Trump/Pence events to cause shit.

meh, it becomes child's play for her to disavow these guys and the normalfags will eat it up
While this is good info and confirms the general suspicions it's not exactly new ammo against the Clinton campaign

If he wants a "bombshell" that'll impact the election he needs something emotionally charged and directly tied to the queen bitch herself

If that's what it always was he shouldn't have misled us about the content.

STILL EVERYONE SAVE AND SPREAD THIS SHIT

Kill yourself. Part 1 video. They admit on camera in this video that Hillary knows. Kill yourself.

KILL THESE FUCKING TRAITORS

MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT

This is part one of what, three or four? I would presume racism in the campaign will be the final part.

twitter.com/scottfoval

Let's fuck his shit up fam

watch the first 60 seconds, the guy says Hillary is aware through the Chain of Command. This is top down

This is some Dues Ex shit right here.

It doesn't appear to be Hillary screaming "nigger" for 15 minutes but maybe there's something salvageable

WEW

encode it with ffmpeg, 320p and low bitrate. I'm can't do it now but i'm sure someone can do it.

#!/bin/bashffmpeg -i "Rigging the Election - Video I - Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies-5IuJGHuIkzY.mp4" -map 0:0 -map 0:1 -vf scale=-1:320,fps=fps=24 -sws_flags lanczos -pix_fmt +yuv420p -c:v libvpx-vp9 -b:v 192000 -frame-parallel 0 -tile-columns 2 -threads 4 -speed 4 -an -f webm -y -passlogfile LOGFILE -pass 1 NULffmpeg -i "Rigging the Election - Video I - Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies-5IuJGHuIkzY.mp4" -map 0:0 -map 0:1 -vf scale=-1:320,fps=fps=24 -sws_flags lanczos -pix_fmt +yuv420p -c:v libvpx-vp9 -b:v 192000 -frame-parallel 0 -tile-columns 2 -threads 4 -speed 1 -c:a libopus -b:a 64000 -ac 2 -metadata title="Rigging the Election - Video I - Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies" -f webm -y -passlogfile LOGFILE -pass 2 "Rigging the Election - Video I - Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies.webm"

Although I enjoy your digits, I must say that Hillary could just say that she was unaware.
Anyone can make claims that someone else knows whats happening. We all know hillary is in on it, but this vid does not put a smoking gun in her hand/mouth.

Tomorrow at noon, perhaps

Tomorrow the bigger one is dropped.

FUCKING KILL THEM ALL
I AM PURPLE IN THE FACE WITH SHEER GODDAMN FURY RIGHT NOW

yup, he's carpet bombing the motherfuckers

Someone tell Drudge already

HIS REAL NAME IS (((AARON MINTER)))
WE DON'T KNOW WHY HE USES THE NAME BLACK

She'd still say that "she can't recall" if she was actually on tape.

Responsible for Chicago these fucking people

The video explains how they're organized specifically so that Clinton can claim that she was unaware. So, that takes away credibility when she inevitably claims she was unaware, because now we know that was the whole point of the way things are structured.

If they're doing this, does this mean we can have RWDS for real now please?

What hashtag do we use to get this video and stills out there? I've been using #RiggingThisElection

So, many suicides soon?

Not until the (((legal process))) is exhausted, user. No deus vult yet. :-/

We NSF now, familia

Anytime you want user.

WE HAVE PROOF THIS WAS FAKE NOW

FAKE

archive.is/yPyOW

PROOF

youtu.be/5IuJGHuIkzY?t=765

TORRENT
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:A0086843A59515A76C131AD65931320A24BAA094&dn=Rigging%20the%20Election%20-%20Video%20I%20-%20Clinton%20Campaign%20and%20DNC%20Incite%20Violence%20at%20Trump%20Rallies-5IuJGHuIkzY.mp4&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopentor.org%3A2710&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.blackunicorn.xyz%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969

Taking responsibility for blocking the highway in AZ

DEATH IS TOO SWEET FOR THESE MOTHERFUCKERS

Ok, realistically, how can this things be utilized?

The media won't cover it, that's a given. Will legal action take too long? Should some other process happen?

If Trump doesn't get elected, this kind of behavior will become the norm. This is not small-time rigging, this is Soviet-style behavior.

I hope so. This current one will take out lower level people who are all expendable, useful idiots. These morons admitting crimes to a complete stranger in a day and age where cameras are small enough to be hidden anywhere tells me that they are undisciplined underlings who are made to be cast aside.

I want to see something with Clinton in it. Something with enough impact to shake the will of a democrat.

Sending this to libertarians. Maybe they'll stop being useless and recognize what's actually at stake.

As if.

Wait, the next video is going to be even MORE DAMAGING than this? Holy fuck.

Holla Forums is always right

the half of Iowa being racist as fuck comment is fucking great headline potential, tweet this shit out to everyone

full of greasy shit that the dnc is doing. even hiring old ladies to piss people off and get punched

dubs confirm it

Aaron 'Black' Minter has multiple arrests as of 2012 when he was pulling the same shit for Occupy Wall St.
archive.is/FPsPr

Yeah I just paused the video to address this.

What the fuck is with these people? Are they psychopaths? How could you knowingly destroy your own democracy

If they're not already supporting Trump, then they're not libertarians, they're just morons that only care about them selves and don't actually care about policies.

"WE HAVE MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE WHO WE PAY TO DO SHIT"

JO COX MURDER

SHE WAS MURDERED BY MENTALLY ILL NEET JUST BEFORE BREXIT VOTE

IT WAS ALWAYS SUSPICIOUS

I remember when that old chick that got punched in the face aired we called it as being bullshit. And sure enough she shows up in the video.

Money and greed…

OOOOOO MMMYYYYY FFFFUUUUCCCCCKKKK

Yes. One of them is obviously gay. So they're mentally ill.

You niggers still don't get it. Only white men care about truth and justice. Everyone else, even white women, just wants free shit from the government. Hell, a lot of white men are cucked commie faggots now too.

Gibs
Me
Dat.

That's it. That's all that matters and everyone knows you vote for the fuck with (D) next to their name to get it. Trump is going to lose in a landslide because there simply isn't enough uncucked white men in the U.S. to elect him. Who the fuck else is going to vote for him?

What you've got is SOME white men who are going to vote for him. The democratic process is now mathematically off the table. Its time for something else.

You just defined most libertarians unfortunately. Gary Johnson is a thing as you may recall.

Fuck off FBI

what did she die for

pure coincidence goy

You're working exactly as instructed in the CTR memo, good goy

I'm running that, ffmpeg is at 2m55s for the output video and the output size is already at 5.5mb, there's no way it'll stay under 12mb.

The media is just a bunch of pussies lying t obama.

Send this to electoral offices, justice departments, police offices, county sherrifs, ANYONE with a shred of integrity will arrest these fuckers.

they're also exactly the kind of beta nu-male cucks who get off on this kind of shit, the glee in their faces and voices is unmistakable, they really think their quarterbacking some "revolution" or some shit

Aaron (((Minter)))
archive.is/A3mDX

You could just make it audio only since that's where the damning parts are

We Breitbart front page now

She was a pro EU politician killed by a maniac. The press ran with it as a politically motivated murder by a desperate brexit supporter who wanted to 'wake people up!' because brexit was going to fail.

we're gonna need more rope.

Not even. Only Brits, Germanics, and the French have any tradition holding to those ideals.

better one

No, user, you're supposed to say
N O T H I N G

audio and maybe a new frame each time they change the subtitle in the video

Whatever did happen to Mr. Death to Traitors?

ATTENTION THOSE WITH TWITTER ACCOUNTS

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788047647961669632

RETWEET

Don't worry. This is when Obama drops the nukes. You won't need any ropes.

I'm encoding with my own command using a super-low video bitrate. At 4:22 right now, only 3.0MiB.

I make no guarantees regarding video quality, tho…

That is the liberal mind set. They want to have an eternal revolution against the man, makes them feel good since they were brainwashed to believe ti since grade school and want to be liked by all of their like minded friends. Hopefully they keep those smiles in court and prison.

ITS HAPPENING

POST YFW TRUMP MENTIONS EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING IN THIS VIDEO AND THE NEXT AT THE FINAL DEBATE

Tag: SAGE

nothing lad

Daily Reminder that RIGHT NOW Donald Trump is 5/1 on Paddy Power. Might be worth a bet if there are going to be nonstop releases until the election.

Only audio matters anyway. God's work and all that user.

Checked

Enjoy your new South Africa then. You can't vote your way out of this. Even Trump isn't going to stop the demographic death of the U.S.

SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

GET THIS SHIT OUT TO THE GOD KINGS TWITTER

Nice dubs.
Is anyone messaging trump or his team ?

Where? I have some crow to feed people.

TYT may cover it, just because they never liked Hillary to begin with - that's just about the only leftist source that would consider covering this shoah

(checked)

REPORTED

Watch out guys, we got a good goy over here

this

also reupload it and post it, twitter might shadowban the specific youtube video adress so it won't appear on twitter

He's not going to touch it.

Research the "Aaron Black" guy. What's his real name again they said in the video..

(((MINTER)))

Who’s Winning? Daily track of Clinton and Trump’s support

archive.is/Qejth

These guys are total blowhards.

It wasn't even a dozen.

washingtonian.com/2016/09/12/the-protest-at-trumps-dc-hotel-was-so-small-that-cops-sat-on-a-bench-and-ignored-it/

IM CUTTING IT UP NOW

Mentally ill people aren't known for punctuality. Even if you pay them.

JUST

Pls do. Get it into small, digestible segments for twitter.

We're prepared for that too faggot. And that will only ramp up if the cunt gets elected.

Filtered

If they pay people to protest Trump, do they also pay people to go to Hillary rallies?

This very video can win him the fucking election if he forces it onto the media in the next debate. shit like this is something we haven't ever seen during an election cycle and he needs to know about this NOW.

Get this to Milo and Breitbart.

Im cutting it all up, if we want specific time segments then post requests as responses to this post.

Back to Reddit.

God I hope this board still exists in 2020 when not a single brick has been laid for this supposed wall.

The West is dead.

Get the bit about that old cunt who was faked.

It's all that's on Breitbarts front page you dumb nigger.

Yeah this makes sense, these assholes are very possibly exaggerating the fuck out of what they say since they are insecure little shits desperate for recognition.
This also explains the whole situation in which these things were filmed, since they are apparently openly bragging about their "secrets" to someone they thought on their side

Fuck you, he has shitload of followers, the video will blow up quicker.

Another video tomorrow!

Really? This is it?

This ain't gonna do it Jimmy.

Usually you can go down under 1MB per minute. Unfortunately I'm on another computer right now, I'll try later if this thread is still alive though.

Nice try, kike.

More coming Jew boy.

This is Holla Forums, we don't tolerate homosexual kikes here like you.

WIKILEAKS IS VERY SLOW/NOT LOADING RIGHT NOW

THINK THEYRE GETTING DDOS'd

I have a pair of webms of the whole thing if some of you anons really don't want to go to jewtube

Get times for me pls

I guess peddling out illegals demanding more free shit didn't go quite as planned

On what? He was gassed from Twitter, and just farts around on FB and Breitbart pretending to stay relevant.

Hey, until you start touring progressive universities and redpilling people, you need the fuck up.

Has anyone noticed all of those guys are massive gays? Is it their homosexuality that makes them such easy prey to manipulators, because of their pent-up rage and aggression that outs itself as the anti-social set of behaviours we call "faggotry"?

Oh sweet release, how I have longed for thee. Four months of softening the hearts of the politically apathetic, four months of defending a philandering mogul, four months of getting angry glares from the women in my life for merely existing.
The time has come, and so have I. Let loose the Aussies of flame war and cry benis, victory is at hand.

This is going nowhere. Normies will ignore like they do everything else.

Get me Hillary-lizard on camera.

mobile.twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788055291153833984/video/1

Nice job, these look great

Hate Milo all you want but he had a huge fan base and easy access to publicity. Just use him as a tool.

I wonder if this is what it feels like to live in a society where the 4th estate exists as something more than a lampshade.

Pretty fucking good

Fuck off CTR/reddit/4chan

Milo is a faggot who takes black cock up his arse and writes about how women should do the same. He believes in every principle that the left believes. The SJW is on a continuum with him and the end result of his ideology. He is scum and so are you. Piss off.

Gays are just like women. Emotional creatures. They'll nearly always side against the 'hateful bigot'. They're scum, and they're often ruthless.

Get the Dingoes and Ovenmen on this

Remember to share this shit wherever you can.

You cannot prevent this, CTR

your trick don't work here nerd, back to the dark room with you

How's the weather in Tel Aviv, Shlomo?

MASSIVE

Here's my webm attempt.
Command used on original video was as follows:
ffmpeg -i -c:v libvpx-vp9 -pass 1 -b:v 33K -threads 4 -speed 4 -tile-columns 6 -frame-parallel 1 -an -f webm -vf scale=320x180 /dev/nullffmpeg -i -c:v libvpx-vp9 -pass 2 -qmin 0 -qmax 63 -crf 10 -b:v 461K -threads 4 -speed 2 -tile-columns 6 -frame-parallel 1 -auto-alt-ref 1 -lag-in-frames 25 -c:a libopus -b:a 60K -f webm -vf scale=320x180

To explain how I came up with 33K for the bitrate:
video length is 16:26 -> 986 seconds
12MiB filesize limit * 8192 = 98304
98304 / 986 = 99.69K total bitrate
99.69 - 60K (audio bitrate) = 33K video bitrate.

I forgot the units for some of these calculations, forgive me for my terrible explanation. But the math works.

That is something ironic about the whole thing. That guy bragging about paying off mentally ill people to do things. Does he not realize that the people who pay him off know he is a mentally unstable faggot? He is essentially 'the homeless guy' he was talking about to the people who employ him.

(checked your check)

Milo is a Jew riding the new wave of nationalism for shekels. He doesn't believe in anything is says, and will jump ship quicker than you could say shalom.

Already did.

They sound like typical LA "producers"

Claim "We have an a list actor on board."

Reality "Carrot Top said maybe."

So while it's good for us that they are claiming to do illegal shit, it's still pretty likely that most of what they claim will turn out to be nothing.

Correction on the code, I messed it up…

ffmpeg -i -c:v libvpx-vp9 -pass 1 -b:v 33K -threads 4 -speed 4 -tile-columns 6 -frame-parallel 1 -an -f webm -vf scale=320x180 /dev/nullffmpeg -i -c:v libvpx-vp9 -pass 2 -b:v 33K -threads 4 -speed 2 -tile-columns 6 -frame-parallel 1 -auto-alt-ref 1 -lag-in-frames 25 -c:a libopus -b:a 60K -f webm -vf scale=320x180

god damn

I thought the bastard was going to release just a 5 second clip of her saying uncle tom or something stupid 300 years ago

We're going to have to make statues of Assange and Keefe at this rate.

Thank you based Mick

ctr is working hard on the downvotes
https ://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/57y7ud/rigging_the_election_video_i_clinton_campaign_and/

except they're claiming shit that we know happened.

"We have mentally ill people that we pay to do shit"

They're both releasing nonstop shit. Many more vids to come. Increasingly bad for her campaign. This is excellent.

Why are you posting it there? The mods will just remove it if it gets anywhere for some made up reason.

Man I hate these faggots

Reminder to CTRs reading this thread: even your own bosses think you're trash. They call you basement-dwelling losers. To make matter worse, you suck at your job as well! You've had to give up every strategy that isn't "spam" and "spam while copying their memes because ours are terrible."

guarantee this gets removed in minutes

Homosexual have been programmed into being goy-Jews. Previously, they were just viceful members of their own nations, now they are a nation unto themselves.

Good Lord.

They are claiming to be behind things we know happened. Typical blowhard bullshit.

Think of this next time you're wasting your time "arguing" with one of these faggots.

This is the bat file I use. You can change size from 8000 to 12000 if you want but I think smaller is generally better.

@echo off
@setlocal enableextensions enabledelayedexpansion

REM *EDIT THE LINE BELOW TO POINT TO THE LOCATION OF YOUR COPY OF FFMPEG*
set ffmpeg=C:\ffmpeg\bin\ffmpeg.exe

REM ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
REM To use this script, simply drag the source video and drop it onto this .bat file.
REM The finished .webm file will be located in the same directory as the source video.
REM It will have the same filename as the source, with the exception of the file extension (.webm).
REM
REM The script will ask you for five things when run:
REM 1. The point in time in the source video where the webm starts
REM This is given in the format HH:MM:SS.xxx where:
REM HH = hours
REM MM = minutes
REM SS = seconds
REM xxx = milliseconds
REM 2. Length of webm in seconds
REM The script will start at HH:MM:SS.xxx and have a duration of however many seconds you specify here.
REM 3. The target size of the webm
REM This is in kilobytes. Holla Forums's limit is 5120, but make sure to leave a bit of room.
REM 4. Horizontal size of the webm in pixels
REM Leave this blank if you want your webm to match your source video's resolution.
REM Otherwise, specify the width of the webm in pixels to use a different resolution.
REM The vertical size is calculated automatically to preserve the aspect ratio.
REM 5. Whether or not to include audio
REM If you include audio, it will be 32 kbps, 22.05 kHz, mono unless you edit this script.
REM
REM If you leave any of these blank, the default value will be used.
REM ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

set /p starttime="Start time in source video (Default 00:00:00.000): "
if [!starttime!]==[] @set starttime=00:00:00.000

set /p length="Length of webm in seconds (Default 30): "
if [!length!]==[] @set length=30

set /p size="Target size of webm in kB (Default 8000): "
if [!size!]==[] @set size=8000

set /p width="Horizontal size of the webm in pixels (Default is source width): "
set filter=
if [!width!] NEQ [] @set filter=-vf "scale=!width!:-1"

set /p inaudio="Include audio? Y/N (Default Y): "
set audiobitrate=32
set audio=-ac 1 -ar 22050 -ab !audiobitrate!k
if [!inaudio!]==[n] @set audio=-an
if [!inaudio!]==[N] @set audio=-an

set /a sizekbits=!size!*8
set /a bitrate=!sizekbits!/!length!
if [!audio!] NEQ [-an] @set /a bitrate=!bitrate!-!audiobitrate!

start /WAIT "Pass 1" "!ffmpeg!" -y -ss !starttime! -i %1 -threads 0 -cpu-used 0 -sn -qmin 10 -qmax 42 -c:v libvpx -c:a libvorbis -quality good -b:v !bitrate!k !filter! !audio! -t !length! -pass 1 "%~n1.webm"
start /WAIT "Pass 2" "!ffmpeg!" -y -ss !starttime! -i %1 -threads 0 -cpu-used 0 -sn -qmin 10 -qmax 42 -c:v libvpx -c:a libvorbis -quality good -b:v !bitrate!k !filter! !audio! -t !length! -pass 2 "%~n1.webm"

DEL /Q /F ffmpeg2pass-0.log

Hmm… that's really fucking bad. But sadly Hillary can still just say that she didn't know any of this was happening and disavow her entire campaign as well as her superpacs. Feels bad man…

Exactly. Everyone dismisses this.

HRC on cam or GTFO

CTR are goons?

Your bosses hate you.

Nice shilling. Literally says that she knows about it all in the video, retard.

If she can't even control her own campaign how do you think that reflects on her ability to run a country?

Goons got kicked off of EVE after every other group came together and destroyed them. They fucked off after their sour defeat.

REMEMBER TO SHOW THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS IN IOWA AND WISCONSIN

can't see the thread in the 'new' or 'hot' sections
might have been shoahed already

TOPKEK

I just got to the part where birddogging is talked about in mails to and from the DNC.

Wow… the entire comments on there…. CTR to the max.

How long until he gets suicided?

I was there, motherfucker. Anybody in that stadium could tell - 3000 people with BERNIE signs just show up, gather at a place in the back of the stadium, and there's 8 cops in the entire stadium? Great to know who ruined my one chance to see The Emperor.

Hopefully after tomorrow's release

His fame and money went to his head.

The videos are worthless and wont make any practical diffference to voters.

oh never mind it's in the second page of new with 0 points 42% upvoted lmao

He has some sort of death switch apparently

oy vey

I cannot decide whether these people are shills or are just really retarded.

CTR, your posts here are worthless and don't do anything but annoy us.

you're a bit late

Holy fuck, as if being a bernout wasn't suffering enough for those idiots.

I wish tampering with elections was a capital crime and the punishment was broadcast on TV.

I'm worried we might run out of rope.

It's great that they outright admit it.

Top of reddit

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/57y384/new_james_okeefe_video_rigging_the_election_video/

Fortunate Son

I THINK ITS TIME FOR THE OVEN!!!

TWITTER SHAREABLE CLIPS, SPREAD EM LADS

NOW WE KNOW WHAT BIRD DOGGING MEANS

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3833#efmAkMAoQ

wew, wonder how long it lasts until they shut it down.

some of each

Goodbye juden

Yeah fucker actually delivered. Thats some pretty damming shit. This video might not stop her but if she does win it will add fuel to the revolution fire. The good news is he has better stuff to come

Pic related

lol. I'm pissed off because we need a bomb like the pussy tapes. This guy shouldn't label this stuff atomic bombs unless they really are.

pic related is probably better than anything O'Keffe is sitting on

If they are inciting violence at Trump rallies…

IT MEANS THE TRUMP RAPE ACCUSERS ARE LIES

There's another one tomorrow, and perhaps more on Wednesday.

what does it mean?

We've known for a while user

No shill, nobody is going to do shit till white people get fed up and start shit. Whites lead or lend legitimacy to major happenings. Beaners and niggers are not capable of leading a masss of people unless it is their ethnic group. That is the power of the American revolution aftermath.

lad pls let me feel cool ;_;

sry

you will always be cool to me, user

imgur.com/WoE0J0k

Google suggestions……already saying fake

=FULL VIDEO, 2 PARTS, 1/2==

Well, they've entirely ignored Wikileaks… no reason why they won't try to ignore this too.

FULL VIDEO, 2/2

this

video is unreal; it couldn't get more explicit; clearly filmed, decent audio, can't be ignored. Looking forward to their counter.

crystal clear audio, video and glowing intent is a whole different kettle of fish

They wont be able to ignore the debate though. Trump will force their faces into this.

hiring shills to ask leading questions

probably in reference to his older videos

Holy shit, well played.

Ultraparanoid user here. How do they get them to admit so much. If I had been invovled in inciting these attacks, I wouldn't just spill the beans to the first rando that asked me about it. What I mean is, what's the cover of the person that's recording?

TRS watch out their spacing.

I hope you boys are going to Clinton's website (hillaryclinton.com/briefing/) to fact check this. lulz

Turns out that most of America is composed of white men (there's a reason why the rest are still called minorities).

Let's handle this later lad, let's focus on spreading these videos.

get a load of the comments in this thread
fucking hilarious how much CTR are kvetching

The guy is obviously homosexual and thus a narcissist.

Narcissist's want to impress people.

Protests follow Scott Walker on campaign trail

archive.is/JZLkm

Let's do some digging on these guys to make sure they are real, and so we can shut down claims of "IT'S FAKE".

url please?

TRS is fags but this is blatant D+C distraction nonsense. There's a reason they keep pushing mono/pol/ism, it's to keep us isolated from the rest of the networks.

They are embedded into the campaign. They pose as HRC supporters and get jobs at these places, then wear a hidden camera. A lot of the juicy stuff came out work over drinks.

Remember, next video launches tomorrow at noon EST.

TRUMP KNOWS

TWITTER SHAREABLE CLIP#3

CLIP #1:
CLIP #2:

Meant to say AFTER work over drinks

Watch the defeatism before your losing attitude becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

His videos support whats in Wikileaks.

noice

excellent

What says.

Is that from FB?

His twitter is not showing that

that was quick.

except for the fags part that is.

Everyone man the twatters and kikebooks, we need to spread them pills!

AND HE HAS A RALLY TWO HOURS FROM NOW
HERE WE GO BOYS

I should of not posted this old leak from a few weeks ago. Sorry.

SPREAD THE VIDEOS

He is going to hit them with everything he has. Burn it down Trump burn it all down

Great OC

These deplorable degenerate fags in the O'Keefe video will end up shoa'd.

feelsgudman dot jaypeg

yup, all the admissions seem like weird attempts to make themselves seem edgy and cool

FIXED CLIP#3, SHARE THIS

B-but muh cutaways!
Fucking faggots.

Yeah, that's kikebook

I'm not sure I'm ready for the level of high energy that will be at this rally

no shit, I would just be like, hey man why are you asking so many questions. I definitely wouldn't go into a diatribe with details like these morons.

How are these idiots winning again?

Foval : “I’m saying we have mentally ill people, that we pay to do shit, make no mistake,” says Foval in the video. “Over the last twenty years, I’ve paid off a few homeless guys to do some crazy stuff, and I’ve also taken them for dinner, and I’ve also made sure they had a hotel, and a shower. And I put them in a program. Like I’ve done that. But the reality is, a lot of people especially our union guys. A lot of our union guys…they’ll do whatever you want. They’re rock and roll. When I need to get something done in Arkansas, the first guy I call is the head of the AFL-CIO down there, because he will say, ‘What do you need?’ And I will say, I need a guy who will do this, this and this. And they find that guy. And that guy will be like, Hell yeah, let’s do it.”

Unfortunately his current target demographic (suburban white female) uses Normieberg as their primary news source

IT BEGINS

I'm kinda bummed by this video. This is not the big nuke we need… actually, this is hardly even a cherry bomb. She'll get away with everything. And fuck everyone promising nukes and not delivering. I can't take this anxiety anymore.

That fake Southern accent he used there can't be a good thing for them

My bet is that it'll go viral and make rounds on faceburg. Then he'll have the 18-45 y.o. female demographic in the bag.

Having worked in similar positions. These people give their life to their jobs, take great pride in it. Usually are poor - lower middle class fags. They are normiefags with a twist. They are extremely dangerous as they look so innocent.

Being able to vent over a beer, makes them feel bad ass. Makes them feel valued, recognized which they aren't in the huge machine. They know no one really takes them seriously IRL, because they look so innocent, and what they do is shadow work. LARPing over beer, feels good. Except they are not LARPers they just look like them. They have done A LOT of damage.

I need a maga hat version of this please

We're getting another video tomorrow, and supposedly at least one where Hillary disparages a black woman. Be patient.

How are you doing today Shlomo

I'm ready to witness!!

I don't know if it's been mentioned but one of the main guys in the video says half of iowans are total racists

normalfags will be offended by that

This is a nuke, except it's a normie nuke and not the nuke that will bring Hillary down. There's only one way Hillary gets prosecuted and that's with Trump so stop holding your breath for a silver bullet. This is great for turning normies away and disenfranchising them.

Aaron (((Minter)))
soundcloud .com/freidapeople-stat/6-12-13-1036-am-voicemail-from
archive.is/fmT4s/image
tried archiving it but nothing seemed to save from soundcloud to archive. Would upload it but cant into converting shit properly, some user wanna help me out?

what a coincidence

Don't get your hope up, women will ignore any fact that doesn't fit their world view.

Video from James O'Keefe. This is a big one, lads.

There's a sample. Watch it, spread it.

This is amazing.

Triple dubs demand MAGA hat version!!!

I do find it interesting that they where afraid of CNN.

i need a source on this please

Try the source thread on >>>/rec/
They're wizards.

Same encoding method as my last webm, except now 640x360 resolution (2x what I had in original webm).

pure cohencidence

I get what you mean by talks over beers, but when they're admitting to starting the shit in Chicago they're in an office. The guy in the first video I get it, he was an old dude and a cute girl was being nice to him and they were drinking. These guys are admitting to criminal acts, they can't just be posing as supporters. But now that I think about it, maybe they're pretending to be investors, I could buy that.

SCOTT FOVAL
twitter.com/scottfoval
facebook.com/ScottFoval

AMERICUCKS UNITED FOR CHANGE
202-470-6954

So (((Minter))) was one of the original organizers of the Occupy Movement. Nice find user.

REMINDER HOW TRUMP SAID THAT THE REPUBLICAN PARTY WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN

HE SAID IT WILL BE THE WORKERS' PARTY

THE UNITED STATES WORKERS' PARTY INCOMING

WEW LADS

huffingtonpost.com/scott-foval/five-years-on-my-diagnosi_b_152463.html

literally pozzed

dis gon b gud.ogg

OK, but do you really think we have a chance of winning this rigged election? I don't believe the polls, but I'm scared that everything is setup against Trump. If Crooked Hillary makes to Nov 8th, I don't think we'll be able to take it.

aaron "black"
https:// twitter.com/BlackCatUnloads

The memes, Jack

lmao

Meanwhile at CTR HQ….

It's almost like we're right to hate faggots.

Holy shit this is the best thing

If she wins we have video proof now that she stole it.

^^ on video with more to come

ARCHIVE FAGGOT

archive.is/GWI9I

Giving Huffpost some views, directly from fullchan. Kill yourself.

I bet these fuckers were the ones who firebombed Trump's field office in NC.

They aren't "just supporters" who they randomly know and talk to they literally get jobs with those entities they are investigating. I guarantee it took less than a month of working there and a few beers to get them to open up like this.

HEEEERRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THE FOVAL GROUP

Telephone: 6172364415, (617)236-4415
Fax: 5306785496, (530)678-5496
Email: [email protected]/* */

Company Name:
The Foval Group
Brief Description:
The Foval Group is a U.S.A. company, located in BOSTON, Massachusetts. It belongs to Unclassified industry.
U.S.A. - United States
State:
MA - Massachusetts
City:
BOSTON
Address:
1CommerceStreetSuite300
ZIP Code:

kek

archive.is/fX0Fj

anyone down for seeing if we can pick these dudes out of Chicago crowd photos from that night..?

Every time. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

soon.

I'm not scared of losing a game we could never win in the first place, but I don't think it's that bad yet.

Triple Dubs get shop

A lot of fags have Cluster B personality disorders: Borderline, Histrionic, Narcissistic. These types make great henchmen, because they lack empathy (many literally believe that the rest of the world are NPCs and they themselves are the only true sentient - like a god, I'm not shitting you). They are indeed very easy to manipulate because they will do anything to receive "Narcissistic Supply", which is basically a hit of dopamine they get when they get feelings of power or praise. The power part can come either from achievements (real or superficial) or from inflicting emotional or physical power/wounds on other people. It doesn't matter to them, as long as they get what they want. Their cognitive experience (what goes on in their mind each day) is truly an alien thing compared to a healthy human beings.

Sorry for the rant, I don't want to derail any further.

Fantastic user.

Exactly.

This doesn't surprise anyone on Holla Forums because we just have explicit confirmation for shit that we've always known.

The effect on normalfags however is quite different.

nice, thanks

FULL VIDEO

FULL VIDEO PART 1:
FULL VIDEO PART 2:

TWITTER SHAREABLE CLIPS

CLIP #1:
CLIP #2:
CLIP #3:

>>>Holla Forums10999706 Holla Forums 11 Million GET in 200 posts

I do remember that.
I also remember the surge in my heart at hearing it. Was it hope? Love?

This guys pulling some shady shit. phone number is boston, fax is woodland california Dudes twatter says WI.

Plust he's a full blown pozzed faggit. Huge fucking homo. Like getting his shit pushed in from craigslist gay.

Get it with the link to OP's video.

Why do you think that Trump goes on about rigging every single fucking day even though talking about it won't stop it?

It's the implicit/explicit threat of force that has and always will be the foundation of authority in human society.

FULL VIDEO

FULL VIDEO PART 1:
FULL VIDEO PART 2:

TWITTER SHAREABLE CLIPS

CLIP #1:
CLIP #2:
CLIP #3:
CLIP #4:
CLIP #5:
CLIP #6:

done

FULL VIDEO

FULL VIDEO PART 1:
FULL VIDEO PART 2:

TWITTER SHAREABLE CLIPS

CLIP #1:
CLIP #2:
CLIP #3:
CLIP #4:
CLIP #5:
CLIP #6:

Sorry for spam, messed up first two links.

Number is no longer in service. He is definitely running a dirty tricks operation. Most likely that address is empty as well. I have to try the email. Most likely his runs this from his apartment. I can't believe his was so stupid as to talk about this shit with a stranger. So attention seeking.

HAPPENING

NEW WIKILEAKS EMAILS ARE UP

You're a cool guy, user. Thanks.

Damn nice too. Well done user.

what?!

Where the happenings are all the time every time.

Part 10 is out. We need a thread.

From ows to dirty tricks for the Wall Street candidate. Not exactly consistent.

Nice, these aren't low level fucks, they're probably really close to clinton herself. I'm willing to bet they do have a tape of her probably being racist enough to fuck up her campaign.

y-you too

We can arrange that

Americans United for Change
(Foval is the field director):

202-470-6954
archive.is/jvq6h

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING WEW

Thanks man, lets fuck.

It's going to be made of precast plank.

Phone number confirmed as accurate. I'm going to leave a few polite messages voicing my displeasure. Anyone care to join?

Why does Aaron Minter hide behind an Alias, I wonder? Makes me suspicious, this can't be all:

archive.is/FPsPr
archive.is/s3Dtf
archive.is/4omK0

HAPPENING
NEW WIKILEAKS EMAILS ARE UP
#podestaEmails10

PODESTA #10

>>>Holla Forums10999888

it got shutdown

beat me to user

a lot of these people are gay, Huma (probably), Hillary (probably), Mook, Foval…is Podesta?

This makes me really think that pizza.jpg email from Wikileaks was gay CP.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8673

If not then fuck it, it was just a picture of a tasty pizza. But that still leaves the main point, we are being attacked by radical homos. These are evil godless people. We have to recognize our enemy. They are as brainwashed with Jewish lies as one person can possibly be. They hate straight white Christian traditional American society. They want to destroy the family, whites, males, non-homos….

This is a problem.

Trump is being called a 'sore loser' by the MSM whenever he says it's rigged. We've all seen the videos and the proof of dead voters, people destroying ballots, the voting machine.

I'm sick and tired of MSM… and without it, I'm not sure it's possible to win this election.

On a related issue: Just to voice concern is enough to be called a Shillbot/goy around here. But I really think it's going to be a close call.

We found the picture attached in the original email. It was just a picture of three people eating pizza.

WEWLAD

soz for delay

GET OUT TRS FAGGOT

Ah shit. Got caught in the moment.
DO NOT CLICK MY FAGGY DIRECT LINKS

Huge get in a moment on Holla Forums
Come claim it for the emperor

fuck. Ok, well we still have the problem of radical homosexual marxists attacking us.

panda.tv/440526>>7883661

Feels like I'm doing a smug dance inside knowing that, that little faggot broke down like a little bitch when karma came knocking on his door with HIV/AIDs.

they're not from TRS
TRS are on the Trump train

So are many normalfags…the problem is the alternatives they opt for are usually Vice or AJ+.

Don't we have the best memes, folks?

fuck you beat me to it, mine was better though desu you're transparancy was off point mate

P O Z Z E D
O
Z
Z
E
D

Can one you anons that can into encoding help an user out with

I..is this a spam bot?

I found more: democracypartners.com/?q=associates/aaron-black-0

archive.is/z9bqT

Some of these were already archives by the time I tried to archive them, though. Good to know other anons are on this too.

I took this one from them for Emperor Trump.

Of course we have the best memes, we're all memewalkers here.

Or whatever pops up on their Facebook feed from their liberal friends.

lol, already facing "this may be faked or cut together to portray a different message" responses from fucking normies.
God damn I'm going to implode.
How niggered can you be on a scale from 1 to 10?

We're gonna need a bigger bog.

(checked)

wew

I wonder what this faggots criminal record looks like

take a look at that view count on youtube, looks like they decided to shut the counter down oy fuckin vey

Of course they do that to all his videos, he still took down Acorn. And here, I don't see how anyone other than a hardline shill partisan can even think this is edited to remove context. It's pretty clear what they are saying.

they need to keep the fake sex assault shit in play so Wallace can waste 20-30 minutes of the debate on it. aside from the obviously damaging implications here, any plans to turn the debate into a filibuster on Trump's "rape" just went out the window, they'll do and say anything to keep the focus on soggy knees

Actually the view counter is usually borked on newly uploaded videos.
The 69% upvoted on plebbit is more interesting.

nothing to see here folks….move along

for half an hour it's sat at 16k that's not unintentional

Did they shoah this from the front page of plebbit? I went to go see if it showed up but they must have taken it down before it went to the top.

Oh there may very well be intentional tampering, I'm just saying that it's not unusual for the YT views to freeze naturally either.

Scott Foval owns weird domain.

In the past 2 day we've got concrete evidence of the Clinton campaign committing two separate federal crimes:

He's actually talking about Trump supporters there - he's saying that it's easy to bait them because they're "naturally psychotic".

You can add stealing lamps from the State Department to that.

It's some kind of venue…o-orgies?

Trump is going to fucking demolish Clinton in the final debate. There's no way to avoid the butt blasting this is going to have

He shouldn't even answer the questions Just use his time to talk about what the media, including Fox, won't.

PRAISE KEK

GOD CURSE THE JEWS

they should drop the biggest bomb right before the debate

don't be disingenuous you know exactly why the view count is staying there motherfucker

The mediators are going to have to work extra hard and they're still going to fail in rigging it.

so theft of government property then

CHECKED

The memes meme themselves.

He definitely knows. Posted to his Faceberg

I would love to see This.

colluding with super pacs is also illegal.

The DNC would try to bring in a new candidate possibly if they did.

Then they've lost

her name is already on the ballots

They've already lost.

Scott foval has a youtube channel:

www .youtube.com/user/scottfoval/videos

Should we be archiving these?

I mean, the entire party is implicated at this point.

I can see it now

Yes.

archive everything

Download that shit, you never know what will come in handy later.

Yes, but bringing in someone new with only three weeks to go would cinch it.

postal ballots have already been sent out, i've already voted. Unless it's jesus himself, another candidate can't come in and accomplish anything.

(checked)

I'm optimistic, but still sceptical after having seen normies justify the emails and Benghazi enough times.

CHECKED AS WELL FRIEND

CHAOS COMES

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

This is scot fovals personal YouTube. Download fucking everything. I am on mobile and cannot right now.

Maybe the courts will allow an exception because muh wymyn and current year.

Yeah, you're right.

(praise kek)

Bribery
a. § 201(b)(1): offering a bribe to a public official
b. § 201(b)(2): acceptance of a bribe by a public official
a § 201(b) "bribe" conviction is punishable by up to 15 years in prison, while a § 201(c) "gratuity" conviction permits only a maximum 2-year sentence. In addition, with a "bribe" the payment may go to anyone or to anything and may include campaign contributions, while with a "gratuity" the payment must inure to the personal benefit of the public official and cannot include campaign contributions.
18 U.S. Code § 2101 - Riots
(a) Whoever travels in interstate or foreign commerce or uses any facility of interstate or foreign commerce, including, but not limited to, the mail, telegraph, telephone, radio, or television, with intent—
(1) to incite a riot; or
(2) to organize, promote, encourage, participate in, or carry on a riot; or
(3) to commit any act of violence in furtherance of a riot; or
(4) to aid or abet any person in inciting or participating in or carrying on a riot or committing any act of violence in furtherance of a riot;
and who either during the course of any such travel or use or thereafter performs or attempts to perform any other overt act for any purpose specified in subparagraph (A), (B), (C), or (D) of this paragraph— [1]
Shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.
Consequences of Stealing Government Property (18 U.S.C. Section 641)
Whoever embezzles, steals, purloins, or knowingly converts to his use or the use of another, or without authority, sells, conveys or disposes of any record, voucher, money, or thing of value of the United States or of any department or agency thereof, or any property made or being made under contract for the United States or any department or agency thereof; or

Whoever receives, conceals, or retains the same with intent to convert it to his use or gain, knowing it to have been embezzled, stolen, purloined or converted—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; but if the value of such property in the aggregate, combining amounts from all the counts for which the defendant is convicted in a single case, does not exceed the sum of $1,000, he shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

let's see what else these fucking traitors have done

It just keeps happening

Oh, wow, checked again

RICO RICO RICO RICO

Bernouts need to realize this same tactic was used on them at their rallies

they are much better than other media though

This has meme power.

yeah this is the exact thing these faggots should be investigating it's the reason they fucking exist

Would be wise to target them with this info, might score trump a few more votes.

considering his campaign ceo is the head of breitbart of course he's gonna link from there

But user Jesus himself is already on the ballot

I think its fantastic that well all rushed to get these out. I wish I thought of the hillary button

Didn't you read the emails where the DNC guys complained and said "there were only 3 people there, next time get your people there on time or we are sending our interns down"

Scott(((Foval)))
Google Plus archive.is/JgTLp
Linkedin archive.is/dv45w

This.

Low energy image. You should be ashamed…

Scott(((Foval)))
Linkedin archive.is/CfehO#selection-935.0-935.61
In Wisconsin #TeamBernie Passes First Big Organizational Test

Someone should make the star a…you know

GET OUT NORMIE NEWFAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

What should I do now guys.

msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/disqualifying-toxic-trump-crosses-rubicon-741391427989 can't be assed to archive, url gives you the point

grabbing everything starting with the oldest shit

Damn…. he literally has fail aids…

birdobbed

, , , ,
, , , , ,
, , , , , , , , , ,
, , , , , , , , ,>>7882533
, , , , , , ,
, , , , , , , ,
, , , , , , , ,
, , , , ,
, , ,
, , , , ,>>7882499
WITNESS THE POWER

HAHA FAGGOT

Stop this retarded shit faggot

I-Is that real?

so Aaron (((Minter))) was used as a controlled opposition sent to shoot down the credibility of Occupy Wall Street by committing violent acts.

and this guy is working for Hillary. kek they are so fucked.

useful connection to bring in leftists towards Trump here in any case.

Anyone popped dox on the lady that said she helped stage the Arizona highway protest? We need to prove she's really and not an actor. This will put her in jail.

retard

Yes, user. Praise kek.

Don't worry man. Reagan was worse in the polls at this time during his election and then won a landslide. Polls are very bad at predicting populist votes. Brexit is another example. Most were getting blackpilled before the vote but it still pulled through.

Wikileaks email mentioning bird dogging.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3833
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2175

I got it under 12 mb :^)

Do these faggots really think James O'Keefe and David Daleiden are the same person?
Or that Project Veritas is the same as The Center for Medical Progress?

How the fuck do people still buy into the talking point that CMP videos are "deceptively edited"? PP's 3rd part hired video analysts said there were no substantive edits that changed the context of the video.
HOW CAN PEOPLE BE THIS BLIND
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

o'keefe said on reddit that they had set up a fake overseas company and fake offshore accounts.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/57jd2p/hi_im_james_okeefe_ask_me_anything/d8si06e

they were posing as investors, and the cucked faggot thought he was clever by going all in. Icarus all over again.

what is this, a video for ants?

checked and kek'd

Noice

The first auto-suggestion result from our "do no evil" friends – what a (((coincidence)))!!

it's all a lie goy! You must believe me! The information is not official! The six million!

Spread the word: Eric Schmidt helped Hillary build her website in 2014:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12403

archive.is/qdGpO

twitter.com/scottfoval/status/783680042106617856

you're about to eat your own words, faggot.

I call bullshit

wft is this nigger shit

is he referring to his own cancer that started at childhood when he believed the liberal lie or the cancer he has injected into children?

Pulling shit off here
www .youtube.com/user/scottfoval/videos

Reminds me of McIntosh. I wonder if there's some kind of gene to turn people into retarded leftists with no morals while pretending to be a moral champion.

foval's fag dreams are showing

Oh look, a postage stamp

TopKek archive.is/b1REZ
not sure if he has cancer but he does have HIV

We are actually fighting faggots with AIDS?

ah yes the liberal HIV problem

cultural enrichment

Source?

checked and kek'd, almost next to know one applauding

the Democrat convention where Bernie's people got screwed

top kek
Current year + 1 just keeps getting more entertaining. The memes are real

Even retarded liberals are disgusted by the mental image of gay nigger buttsex.

Moya Moya (Hazy Feeling)

I'm going both-barrels on this one. Sharing it on my family-connected normiebook page and everything.

That's a good pic, took me a second. Almost like a Rorschach test to spot die juden.

this was clipped to the local asheville plebbit page and it's actually getting karma in a liberal board.

TRUMP REPOSTED THIS ON FACEBOOK, ITS HAPPENING ITS GOING TO BE AT THE DEBATE
archive.is/C7D1M

Funny how most faggots are supporting a candidate who wants to bring in a bunch of people who'd like to see them dead.
This used to confuse me until I reminded myself that most faggots are self-destructive and love to play victim.

KEK
How did I miss that one? Looks like he's reading from a script and didn't know he'd be saying that.

the video has almost as many 'likes' as views now.

Aaron Black [Aaron Minter] a joo a kike motherfucker..

twitter.com/BlackCatUnloads

facebook.com/aaron.black.752

Why the FUCK are we not shilling this video on plebbit?

Post this shit everywhere.

I'm afraid you might have fucked up there user

They're trying to slide it on Asheville's plebbit

Yeah jewgle is throttling the view count to stop it from trending on jewtube, pics related were taken about a minute apart. The view count stays stagnant while the likes keep going up.

They probably love the idea, it's even more suicidal than bug chasing.
I'm convinced there's some evolutionary trigger that helps weed out the sick through self-destruction.

getting close to surpassing the view count

Nah, that's just how youtube works. They got several servers all around the world so they just stop the counter from updating and synchronize the view count from all server later. Happens with new videos all the time. Usually the view count stops at +300. I'm sure you've witnessed it at least once.

Is that a Gay thing or inherently a Leftist thing?
I feel like anything left leaning is self destructive by nature. Could you even imagine a Right Wing Poz Fag?

I think there is another part too, they like to destroy traditional, white, straight, Christian America. It's almost like a suicide bomber, they die but so do you

more like than views wew

YouTube have done this for a while. Whenever a video goes over a certain amount of views they freeze the view count so they can check and see if the amount of views a video is receiving is legitimate and not because of bots or anything. This is because a lot of people make ad revenue off YouTube videos so they want to be sure they're not paying people who are gaming the system.

They don't freeze the like count because amount of likes isn't tied to ad revenue.

I can understand that

(checked)
He is already sharing it on his Facebook page which will trickle down to his millions of followers and tens of millions of their friends. Its ogre for Hillary and leftists as a whole.

disgustang

This better not be fanfiction

PASS THE AMMUNITION

i want to believe

I know, I don't know what to make of it. However, it was posted the morning of the 12th. On the evening of the 12th the woman came out claiming Trump octopussed her. Other things in there have come true too. I wonder if this is O'Keefe's people. Another idea, I heard that the Podesta emails were leaked to Assange by an insider on HRC campaign. If that is the case maybe O'Keefe's people did the Podesta leak.

I think I'm beginning to believe Trump when he said we would get sick of winning. This shit is exhausting.

CHECK THAT SHIT
PRAISE KEK

Is he just using poor wording or is he talking to #shilldawgs?

PLEASE DONT BE TROLL

People are saying this isn't credible because the videos O'Keefe put out about Planned Parenthood are apparently debunked? Anyone have more info on this? Didn't he do one on Common Core, as well?

It's a LARPer. Wilileaks is apolitical, and exists to leak any and all matters of public interest, regardless of which political party it involves. Also they're smart enough to know the mainstream press won't cover it and have programming all prepared for the week leading into the election.

It's cuckchan tier larping. I wouldn't keep my hope too high.

it's cuckpol. It's full of CTR shills and concern trolls.

LARP stands for live action roleplay.
They're just RPing.

(Aaron Black is a fake name!) Aaron Minter, who worked to subvert Occupy Wall Street, now a DNC Rapid Response Coordinator, boasts about coordinating a violent Chicago protest at a Trump event. Two Chicago police reporters were injured and this event got a lot of news coverage.

youtu.be/5IuJGHuIkzY?t=9m35s

archive.is/ZnrI2#selection-415.0-415.32

twitter.com/blackcatunloads

It's been an issue with them for years. From 2010.
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101218134229AAxTdIx

archive.is/6rBvg

That part isn't a happening, but enough people that don't know about how youtubes work will see it as more proof. Still hilarious how much shit will get out of hand later this week.

They're following a number of candidates online, some of them (I don't know if they're the only ones) being Trump and Johnson.
Just a piece of information which I can't really process as an endorsement tbh.

I don't see how there's anything to (((debunk))) about this though. They have democrats admitting to this birdogging thing plain as day. I mean I suppose they could say it's fake but I don't even think cnn could pull that doublethink off.

COUGHING FITS

black is mostly referring to (((schwartz))), because that's what it means in German

DRUDGE HAS A BLACKOUT ON THIS STORY

He's not reporting it, has Drudge been comprised?

nah

Why go through all that trouble to claim it was fake?

(((They're))) shitting themselves big time.

Oh user, politifact found that those videos were edited so nothing they say can be trusted. :^)

Try snopes or wikipedia, he does some aggressive editing but it's not like he's hiring actors.

I don't think its been updated for about 12+ hours now, and he hasn't tweeted anything for a couple of days…

Yeah why the fuck has Drudge not covered this?

CHECKED

the latest wikileaks is on there so he's definitely updated it

Okay firstly, that user isn't claiming to be Wikileaks as such, just one of the hackers that's supplying Wikileaks with the Podesta emails and secondly, I believe Assange actually spoke at the Green National Convention so I would dispute them being 'apolitical'. He also said Hillary Clinton should not become President. He doesn't like Trump but he really hates Hillary Clinton. He considers her a personal foe

Those posts probably are fanfiction but we should probably keep an open mind just in case they aren't.

even if this is fake its still pretty accurate.

REMEMBER WE ARE NOT WINNING UNTIL WE HAVE WON

Journalism degree and studied criminal justice hahaha. So the fat shitbag knows exactly what he is doing. Both schools should be question but what kind of psycopath's they're graduating.

Where the fuck is the FBI?

This is organized crime shit. It's so incredibly damning.

Police have been hurt as a result of some of this shit.

The fucker says they pay people to commit crimes…

Why am I not surprised? Well at least there's a bright side in this. The dick sucking faggot is going to die a horrible death.

One faggot, probably you, on reddit said that in desperation. It's time for you to reevaluate what you're doing with your life boy. You were mocked in emails and now, have witnessed the most unAmerican, third world, criminal shit any election has ever seen. Your life is shit and these people will insure that at best, it stays that way.

The willingness to dismiss the lefts corruption in the public is staggering user. Don't underestimate them. They can't handle the idea that we aren't evil.

drudgereportarchives.com/data/2016/10/17/20161017_121511.htm
Archives point to the headline last being updated a little over 12 hours ago.

He's said in interviews that he has editors help him around the clock, but that he chooses to put up the big stories.

Trump said we're going to get tired of winning so much. I'm starting to believe him.

THEY EITHER WIPED THE VIEWS OR DELETED THE VIDEO
THIS IS YUGE

Something tells me Drudge has been v&, no tweets for two days, something is up. Does anyone know appropriate contacts to check on him? They may have Assange'ed him.

WAIT I'M RETARDED, THIS IS A NEW VIDEO
Ignore my autism.

watch it nigga

Its ok user we all got a little tism in us

Nice (Heil'd)

No can do. The DNC isn't on those ballots, Hillary is. In America we vote for people not parties.

When I entered the address into my browser, it said that the hacker known as 4chan would dox me if I followed the link. I've never seen that message before. Are (((they))) trying to keep this from getting out?

PURE COINCIDENCE

He supposedly has proof Hillary is a lesbian Huma? Maybe they got to him first, but I dont see how that would even hurt her. Seems like it would help her considering the first LBGTBBQLMNOP Woman president.

every single person in these videos needs to be killed. they are no longer protected by anonymity.

Kill em

NEW THREAD NEEDED