twitter.com/realEdwardSzall/status/787849106211373056

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wr7Br
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787889195507417088
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_exceptionalism#Communist_debate.2C_1927
trunews.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what was with the "no no no" loop tho

Fuck him, I hope he does die for hyping up everything and still not releasing anything solid enough to take down Hillary.

jk Julian, I luv u but u mek me angry k?

Was that even him on the phone?

Wat?

Nothing is "solid enough" if the system of punishment is controlled by those who control her

That wasn't him on the phone.

Don't blame Assange for that. Look at it this way, what if all this wikileaks dirt and email stuff was on Trump instead of her.

He's be in jail already. That's not Assange's doing. And that is the main problem we have, that double standard. It applies to anyone non-leftist white males mostly

This sounds fake as shit. As important as this is, you would think both Assange and the questioner would understsnd the need to put in more effort than a couple of muffled sentences.

Also, the person talking is talking so low and for such a short amount of time, there's no way ro know it's Assange without voice recognition software.

This sounds to me like in action movies when the hero picks up a dead bad guy's ringing cell phone and kind of just says "ehrm, yea…"

This does not carrh much weight as evidence either way

Wew. The main problem is that Assange is surrounded by too many women that could stab him in the back, let alone all the other people who could do it.

This is true. Part of me feels bad for Assange when he comments on the nature of the leaks since in a normal world, Hillary would have been in jail or dogged by corruption left and fucking right.

If dubs Trump will issue his first Presidential Pardon for the patriot Julian Assange.

Julian isn't even American m8

America feels free to turn up and arrest/ take away people in other nations, they could pardon him. Sweden/ Bongland wouldn’t do jack shit. And I am saying that as a Bond, our Goverment wouldn't care less.

He didn't call Assange directly. He probably just got the front desk. Why would the direct number to Assange be publicly known?

He can probably outlast the Swedecucks at this point.

It's really amazing isn't it. Assange would be a hero, maybe win a Nobel Prize. In this world Obama wins the Nobel Prize. In a normal world Hillary and Obama would be on trial for treason. Then after they were convicted and sentenced, Trump would do a special edition episode of The Apprentice, the "You're Fired Fried Edition" where the surviving family members of the Benghazi soldiers get to pull the electric chair switch live on TV. Best State of the Union address ever.

Maybe one day this world will be normal again.

If that is the case, then I misunderstood. But even still, that is no proof

Cuckchan had a post that said he’s being extradited. Or maybe it was here. Any evidence of that?

It's not his fault the FBI are a bunch of fucking faggot cuck pussies that refuse to do their job because of MUH CAREER.

it did not sound like him to me. I second the notion Assange and the reporter should understand the context of this situation and provide more direct evidence than a few muffled words>>7877164

I'm on to you, OP.

t. /x/

This probably didn't call for its own thread, you faggot

This is the worst fucking reporting, if anything it makes me question what's going on even more ffs.

>>>READ THIS NOW

Back to cuckchan faggot.

You forgot to take the (you) off your replies, Chaim.

Imagine if Donald Trump was the recipient of all these Wikileaks tales of corruption. Imagine what the media would do with it then.

If the media weren't biased against him, Trump would literally be winning with 90% of the vote. The only people who would be against him would be super-SJWs and kikes.

All white people would support him. Hell, even the spics and nigs would all support him, because DR3 aside, his policies actually would help them out.

>he gets this scared by FBIposting
go back to OSDev, Terry.

Kill yourself. No seriously, contemplate suicide. You are lower than scum. You deserve torture.

R.I.P. Julian

Isn't that the site that everyone screams Fake! Should we reconsider the shit that came from them like the Pence/Ryan plan to oust Donald for them on the ballot? Why the fuck didn't anyone else think to fucking call the embassy?

You're apart of the problem.

Julie Assuage says 9/11 was not an inside job, hasn't exposed the hoaxes and fakery in the main stream media.

Hasn't been shut down - tweety tweety no problemo

WL is nothing, it's a limited hang-out

Hi.

Hi moshe, glad to see the high holidays haven't slowed you down.

Correct. I am not part of the problem. I am part of the solution.

Get fucked nigger.

"bait" = hebrew word meaning "home"
"kek" = Egyptian God of darkness.

" And the LORD said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even darkness which may be felt. And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days:" Exodus 10:21-22

" And the LORD spake unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Stretch forth thine hand with thy rod over the streams, over the rivers, and over the ponds, and cause frogs to come up upon the land of Egypt. And Aaron stretched out his hand over the waters of Egypt; and the frogs came up, and covered the land of Egypt. And the magicians did so with their enchantments, and brought up frogs upon the land of Egypt." Exodus 8:5-7

" And the LORD spake unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Stretch forth thine hand with thy rod over the streams, over the rivers, and over the ponds, and cause frogs to come up upon the land of Egypt. And Aaron stretched out his hand over the waters of Egypt; and the frogs came up, and covered the land of Egypt. And the magicians did so with their enchantments, and brought up frogs upon the land of Egypt." Exodus 8:5-7

Perhaps he takes that stance so people don't use it as ammo to discredit him. Perhaps Muslims did do it with the help of Israel but they did not use computers to organise it.

user, isn't it a little late in the day to still be holding onto the naive notion that there are good guys in this game?

WL is a limited hang-out.

The elite are all liars, we are just seeing "hacking" because they are jostling for position amongst themselves. None of them dare expose the true level of fakery going on to which they are all conspirators.

If Assange is limited hangout, why does Hillary Clinton want to murder him? Snowden you can make a case for. Assange delivers, doesn't fag around letting Jewish reporters cleanse the leaks, has fake rape allegations against him, etc.

Assange isn't "elite," he's a NEET hax0r.

So then what was the shitstorm about earlier?

There are power centres who want first place position in world government, none of them care about plebs, but they keep each other in check occasionally by limited releases of information that will make opponents look bad in the eyes of the public.

If Assange was sincere he'd release everything, he'd be killed, his twitter would be shut down, no country would give him 'sanctuary', and he'd get no media coverage.

The USA has their fakes: typically moslem terrorist group.
The UK has the same fakes, plus IRA plus Royalty fawning sycophants.
Russia has RT, Snowden, commie fakes, etc.
What power group does Assange represent? Probably EU/Catholic/Jesuit since he is being protected by a latin American country.

Apparently there is a disagreement over who should lead America next - EU/Catholic/Russian powers want Trump, but American/UK powers want Hillary. Bibi admits the Jews don't care which one.

Oh the humanity!

He threatened to drop shit on Kerry, MI6, and Ecuador, so it looked like something might be about to happen.

That sounds like the decision of a stupid or suicidal person. Assange wants to stay alive, so he can't dump everything he has. He want to spread the information he has effectively, so he can't drop what he's willing to release all at once - he's tried huge releases before and learned that it all gets wiped away with the next news cycle. He's releasing stuff the way he does because he's sincere and he doesn't have a death wish.

Explain who you think Assange works for, then.

You're an idiot.

The elite are in a conspiracy to form world government while simultaneously in rivalry with each other. That's why nothing seems to make sense.

No, what's going on right now makes plenty of sense. Your interpretation doesn't. It's both far too simplistic (no, not all powerful people are trying to create one world government) and too absurd (bizarre groupings of actors, taking the Catholic Church to be a powerful political entity at all) to be plausible. You just don't know what you're talking about.

IT'S HAPPENING

archive.is/wr7Br

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787889195507417088
I guess they don't like the leaks this close to the next debate :^)

I think you're in the wrong place.

Go to TRS.

Seriously.

And don't come back.

Thanks for correcting the record. Also your mememagic is weak as fuck.

The Catholic legacy is very strong in many areas, apparently you just don't get around very much if you doubt it. But that's just one group - and it's split left and right as other groups are. The UK vs US are both allies and competitors. American "exceptional-ism" splits the US commies vs Russian commies. But world government = 'world peace' in theory so all the dreamers are attracted to it, despite their differences. Unless you get this higher-level understanding you'll never get what's actually going on.

citation:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_exceptionalism#Communist_debate.2C_1927

Cool story user.

I feel like it was more "muh life and muh family's lives" than "muh career"

holy shit
No fake LARPing this time guys, it's real

What you're talking about is 'Real True News' and their so-called leaked documents posted on Scribd. 'TruNews' is this: trunews.com/ and it looks like a legit news aggregator website + a podcast. I didn't dig but on the surface I don't see anything that looks fake or conspiratorial

The wiki leaks dead man's switch was triggered, which was essentially if Assange was dead or his internet connection was cut off. So now they're using hashes to bypass this problem.

That image is from 2013

Keep whining, user, broads love thirsty faggots who complain about their inability to attract females.