Is he the kindest man in Hollywood?

Is he the kindest man in Hollywood?

He certainly is the kindest manlet.

JUST

holy shit what happened?

He fell for the gomad+ss meme

Whose daughter did he molest?

That's not Keanu Reeves

He was great in Minority Report, Oblivion, War of the Worlds, Live Die Repeat and other movies. Very skilled actor and extremely handsome. His face has not aged a bit after all these years. He is an asshole in real life but it just adds to his strong personality. Fit, good looking, mascluine, and is always in manlet rage mode. It is such a bummer that all those gay rumors have not led to any scandal or anything. What a case of blue balls.

Yeah the name was fucking retarded. Tom's acting was good along with Bill Paxton as well though. The clumsy suits and that dumb, strong proud "tough girl" feminist bitch soured the movie slightly, despite their performances.

Minority report was great.
Original mission impossible was alright.
Oblivion was trash.
He was good in Collateral. I like him as an actor, but he's a bit of an oddball that's for sure.

I thought he was good in Tropic Thunder. Showed his range there a bit.

The film was an exposition fest and babbys first scifi and I like cruise

Im wondering that too. These shills dont appear out of nowhere for no reason.

>>>/reddit/

That is why he cries every week during therapy sessions with Scientology and gives them half of his money, right?

What is wrong with his belly? Is that what happens when you train too hard with steroids?

tomposting is a shitty stale meme that rightfully died at its birth, and we should leave it that way

Can you at least attempt an argument into why you didn't like Minority Report?

Nah, he's just getting old and didn't have all too symmetric abdominal muscles in the first place.

Hat down for his "Interview with a Vampire" performance, what an actor.

He’s a cultist using slave labor.
He’s also a good actor and seems to be a nice person to work with.

Nah, the orsonposter doesn't realize his fifteen minutes ended when Orsonposting went out of style, so we're stuck with his repetitive failed attempts at memery

No, reddit.
reddit reddit freddit breddit redditor gold >>>/reddit/