Which one was the best Weird Al appearance?

Which one was the best Weird Al appearance?

That time he was weird.

you missed the others

Forgot about that one.
Is Murphy's Law any good?

No love for the garbage man?

it's pretty meh. it only has one joke that gets reused over and over, and they ruined one of the good waifus by making her sole defining trait being a Doctor Who fan.

Shit I almost forgot about him.

Im going to say Cheese Sandwhich was his best.

First thing, I agree.
Second thing no one gives a shit

Cheese Sandwich

Oh yeah him. Didn't one of his songs get used in the Transformers movie in the 80's? It was dare to be stupid if I'm not mistaken.

Yep, Animated!Wreck-gar even says "I DARE to be stupid" at one point

Which episode

Screwball Jones no contest.

S02E04 "Garbage In, Garbage Out"

Whoah wait, Milo Murphy a main character is entirely voiced by Weird Al?

IN THE JACKSON PARK EXPRESS

As an old Transformers fan, this pleases me for reasons that should be obvious.

This pleases me still further.

slowpoke.jpg

Either Wreck or Cheese.

Wreck had a lot more fun, Cheese got to sing a few songs.

Cheese Sandwich almost feels like cheating given he was more or less playing himself. Is funny that he got the ideas when he saw PMVs of his music on YouTube, apparently.

And it even makes sense for him to say it in-context. It's not blatantly shoehorned in. It was a magical episode.

What I really like about Wreck-Gar and that episode is that "Garbage In, Garbage Out" is a real concept. If you give a computer bad information, or bad commands, it'll give out bad results. Wreck-Gar thinks like a really old, messed up computer, which is why he takes everything so literally, that he mimics people that give him information.

>"I am only good for one thing… GARBAGE!"

I think that's pretty creative, especially since most of the robots in TFA think humanly.