WikiLeaks Quick Reference Thread

Time's running out. Some of these WikiLeaks revelations are huge, and we all know what the press is doing with them: Sweeping them under the rug. We have to make this information easily digestible for the masses so we can flood social media and do the job the kike-owned MMS will not.

We need to be able to spread these leaks quickly and easily, and be able to cite them with ease, so I am proposing a massive depository of short one-paragraph descriptions of the incriminating e-mails plus a link, all in a uniform manner.

When this thread gets enough submissions, we can make a pastebin of all the good ones for easier reference, which we can update.

The purpose of this thread is simple: One well written paragraph briefly summarizing the implications of interest contained within the e-mail, preferably able to fit into a Tweet, and one citation/link to the full e-mail.

Here is an example:

Teneo president & Clinton insider confesses Chelsea Clinton is a back stabber, just like her mother.
htt ps://wikileaks.org/ podesta-emails/emailid/11472
(Not sure if we need to break links for WikiLeaks, but an archive never hurts.)

I know it's hard to make a one-paragraph summary, and some of the e-mails are vague, leading to conjecture without much weight – So you can summarize those with descriptions like "Possible media collusion", "Potential role in Scalia assassination", et cetera.

Please participate/clap.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4664
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4213
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/844
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4180
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4836
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1216
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9759
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9741
irishnews.com/news/2015/08/31/news/clinton-centre-peace-centre-fundraising-claims-245856/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9725
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9714
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-clinton-teneo-idUSKCN0SV05M20151106
time.com/3985795/hillary-clinton-huma-abedin-chuck-grassley-teneo-emails/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9769
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9778
dailycaller.com/2015/04/16/hillary-clinton-flip-flops-on-drivers-licenses-for-illegal-immigrants/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11435
my.mixtape.moe/agcqhi.pdf
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6008
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/complete-updated-list-of-wikileaks-emails-update-4/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wiki-6/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wiki-10-draft-in-process/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wiki-12-draft-in-process/
shadow*proof.com/2016/10/17/podesta-emails-revelations-collection/
shadow*proof.com/2016/10/28/podesta-emails-clinton-coordinate-dnc-plan/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10547
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9074
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11409
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10353
archive.is/HXyPO
my.mixtape.moe/isqmzu.pdf
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/370
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10467
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12280
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5541
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9598
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7442
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21716
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22599
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5532
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12278
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7710
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7288
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7718
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10049
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9416
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9161
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1759
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7646
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5460
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10421
archive.is/OTusO
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10475
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10359
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12189
discord.gg/gxmVz
daily*caller.com/2016/11/07/the-44-most-damning-stories-from-wikileaks/
vas*kal.ca/podestafiles
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/40/400434_questions-for-gore-and-clinton-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1960003_ksa-us-un-prince-turki-al-faisal-participates-in-a-meeting.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/07BUENOSAIRES1519_a.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/07ANKARA2388_a.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/07MADRID2183_a.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57861
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1918
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/38677
web.archive.org/web/20150705074856/http://www.unilever.com/news/press-releases/2015/15-02-10-10-million-Clinton-Global-Initiative-Commitment-to-support-smallholder-farmers.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32985
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1462045/7067334
wikileaks.org/podesta-
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/18/1802855_re-os-cuba-reflections-by-fidel-castro-the-empire-from-the.html
wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/68246
archive.fo/nSHDu
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1046
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/17/1764787_-eurasia-utf-8-q-europe_morning_digest_-e2-80-93_110210-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1384582_-os-argentina-us-bill-clinton-met-with-argentine-politicians.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/69/69866_re-latam-os-argentina-us-bill-clinton-met-with-argentine.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/39/399085_shale-drilling-creates-150-000-jobs-in-pa-w-va-reports-say-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/78/788510_united-arab-emirates-middle-east-kuwait-prepares-for.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/84/84212_-os-tomorrow-secretary-of-energy-steven-chu-ceq-chair-nancy.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/30/3041804_-os-us-econ-us-treasury-chief-geithner-quells-departure.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/32/3274654_-os-us-haiti-econ-gv-clinton-launches-business-loan-program.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11915
fec.gov/pages/brochures/foreign.shtml#Prohibition
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ggblocker/aabmoedabiliejlieonfephdoncnailk
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ggfirewall/?src=api
ghostbin.com/paste/6kaoa
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
books.google
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Leonard
youtube.com/watch?v=UaEC-lWSlmI
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/10/russia-trying-help-donald-trump-win-election-says-cia-secret/
youtube.com/watch?v=x6mARUrPtXk
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
youtube.com/watch?v=jvCXbiQ33Dg
archive.is/dxbQO
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/10/1078645_re-insight-ksa-yemen-ksa-refraining-so-far-from-sending-natl.html
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
foia.state.gov/search/results.aspx
soundcloud.com/user-21193619/assange-interview-part-1
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DgwLHAC5mk9Ghblc6O7AXzxX5dNLlMg0hHUn-D_Ay7I/htmlview#
archive.is/tuoR1
2hu-ch.org/thread-5b30554cf29073d3aee1a74c298234c8e36a7bad.html
endchan.xyz/pol/res/24781.html
search.wikileaks.org/advanced?new_search=False&query=Circle&exclude_words=&publication_type[]=46&publication_type[]=42&released_date_end=&exact_phrase=&page=3&released_date_start=&order_by=most_relevant&document_date_end=&any_of=&document_date_start=
search.wikileaks.org/?query=&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=2015-02-08&document_date_end=2015-02-08&released_date_start=2016-10-16&released_date_end=2016-10-16&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results
search.wikileaks.org/advanced?exclude_words=&order_by=most_relevant&page=2&new_search=False&any_of=&document_date_end=&query=coexist&publication_type[]=46&exact_phrase=&released_date_start=&document_date_start=&released_date_end=
search.wikileaks.org/?query=Icing on the cake &exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&publication_type[]=46&new_search=False&order_by=most_relevant#results
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/810813937566543872
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-12-09_WL-Insurance.aes256.torrent
youtube.com/watch?v=7FuQwedAWHI
8ch.net/pol/res/8174628.html
web.archive.org/web/20161217010250/http://8ch.net/pol/res/8319373.html
foia.state.gov/Search/Results.aspx?collection=Litigation_F-2016-07895_5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inb4

op is a huge faggot
8ch.net/pol

inb4 1st kikepost

I'll give you a friendly first reply, OP (double checked).

Here's a bunch of emails showing the media colluding with Clinton to make her public perception better. I guess we could just remove the quotes to make them concise but I don't think normies would actually follow the link and verify the claim.

Patrick Healy of the New York Times running an article by them BEFORE it was released:

Mark Leibovich of the New York Times asking permission to publish:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4213

New York Times Sends Draft to Hillary’s Campaign Chairman (note that this isn’t just a rogue journalist with an agenda, it’s the fucking New York Time’s main email):

>“From:[email protected]/* */ To: [email protected]/* */ Subject: First Draft on Politics: Rivals Can No Longer Ignore Donald Trump's Long Shadow”

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/844

Marjorie Pritchard of the Boston Globe:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4180

Katie Couric, Yahoo! Global News Anchor:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4836

Finessing 60 Minutes:

-Jim Margolis, Senior Advisor

-Nick Merrill, Press Secretary

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1216

FUCKING WEW

i've been trying to keep track of my findings:

more proof of soros involvement of the campaign using & abusing catholics… wtf do CATHOLICS have to do with the IRAN DEAL??

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9759

" Our advertisement began running on National Catholic Reporter and Commonweal yesterday. Right now, when you click the advertisement, the link takes you to MoveOn's 60 Day to Stop A War Take Action website. From there, you are able to dial into your Member of Congress and request them to support the Iran Deal. At some point today, that link will change to our own website, which will list all the groups' names, simple talking points, and give people a chance to dial in three elected officials (their one US Representatives and two Senators). While the MoveOn site is very effective, ours will ensure that people calling into the offices identify as a person of faith, which is important in both our narrative creation (Catholics support the deal) and coalition building (the God Squad takes action). "

pushing a religious "narrative" for political gain via soros

proof on how hillary's campaign invents her own positions for her as they go along. TPA (which gives power to POTUS, to assist in launching TPP) is talked about here, and they're discussing which option of support looks better:

"We seem to have 2 options if we're not going to (grudgingly) support.

Say its procedural and we're not weighing in. Grin and bear it through incoming.

Say we're studying and then oppose next week (giving White House time)."

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9741

so many of these emails are just DNC officials and their media thugs figuring out how to spin shit, hillary is fake AF. politicians, am i rite?

more potential conflicts of interest in hillary's secretary role vs clinton foundation fundraising… here's a bit where clinton foundation insiders discuss reinforcing the Clinton Centre in ireland with support & funding. citizens united accused this centre of being a slush fund for the foundation while hillary was secretary of state. in the email exchange doug band (co-founder and president of teneo) admits the facts are different than what bill wants/ thinks

abi's question on the ethics of such:

"Are we comfortable with this (Stella O'Leary wants to raise money in WJC's name for a program at the Cinton Centre in Enniskillen that would connect youth in Northern Ireland and Kosovo)? I think there are some fundamental reputational concerns with WJC's name being associated with the Centre"

doug's response:

"On Dec 19, 2011, at 2:51 PM, "Doug Band" > wrote: Should ask wjc via a memo as he has strong feelings about this as you know despite the facts being different that what he thinks….. He wants the center built up and to be focused on"

irishnews.com/news/2015/08/31/news/clinton-centre-peace-centre-fundraising-claims-245856/

"Citizens United claim that in 2012, Amitabh Desai, foreign policy adviser for Clinton family charity The Clinton Foundation, consulted Mrs Clinton's chief of staff and other Clinton aides about establishing a not-for-profit organisation called Friends of The Clinton Centre to fund the Enniskillen-based William J Clinton International Peace Centre, opened by Bill Clinton in 2002."

"The group are also critical of long-serving Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin, highlighting Ms Abedin's role in organising a Dublin dinner for Irish supporters of Mrs Clinton in 2012 while working for her at the State Department, a matter also documented on email.

Citizens United obtained the electronic correspondence from the State Department under the Freedom of Information Act to support several lawsuits against Mrs Clinton in relation to alleged conflicts of interest between her State Department role and the Clinton Foundation's fundraising activities."
1/3

email where robby mook is freaking out about clinton "insiders" potentially leaking information & talking to the press:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9725

"I worry that (a) he's going on the record without checking about what he should say–not the end of the world now, but definitely a problem after we file–and (b) I don't think it's helpful for any of us to be amplifying process stories about our world being fucked up or how reporters aren't doing their jobs. To me, it reinforces our bad relationship with the press and is a self fulfilling prophecy. "

more proof of how the DNC manipulates & colludes with the media, NYT:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9714

from podesta -

"We haven't had a good war with NYT in awhile"

"did I miss something or did they completely ignore the clapper matter and instead focus on another Grassley lead of an innocuous Teneo letter? I feel like a another public editor screed should be in the offing."

screed = long, angry rant

in the offing = imminent

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-clinton-teneo-idUSKCN0SV05M20151106

"Teneo, a global consulting firm with ties to White House contender Hillary Clinton, has dismissed a U.S. Senate panel's suggestion that it had undue influence at the State Department when Clinton was the top U.S. diplomat, calling its work in Washington "insignificant" in a letter.

The Republican-led Senate Judiciary Committee has been investigating since 2013 whether Teneo had improper access to the highest levels of U.S. government while Clinton, the favorite to become the Democratic Party's presidential nominee, was secretary of state.

In its letter, a copy of which was given to Reuters by the committee, Teneo declined to help with most of the panel's queries, including questions about a previously unreported three-hour meeting at the consulting firm's office in 2012 with Cheryl Mills when she was chief of staff to Clinton at the State Department."

time.com/3985795/hillary-clinton-huma-abedin-chuck-grassley-teneo-emails/

"The latest example of that pattern, Grassley says, is the department’s failure to provide copies of thousands of e-mails allegedly sent or received by a top Clinton aide, Huma Abedin, involving the head of a private consulting firm for whom Abedin simultaneously worked in 2012."

more proof of "pay-to-play" and special favors for clinton insiders…

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9769

" He's associated with a company that does credit card processing and he wants to lowball and compete for the business. We likely already have a contract but given that he's a friend of Hillary's and a former congressman, we should probably give him a phone call."
2/3

Top fucking kek that video is gold

He look pretty smug there, did he exchange notes with Big D?

hillary's in favor of giving illegal immigrants mother fucking drivers' licenses (again, after being against it). obviously this ties into voter fraud and expanding Democrat power:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9778

"Does she currently believe undocumented immigrants should be able to get driver's licenses? I know in 2007 she initially indicated some level of support in New York, then came out against them."

"Here's HuffPo again. Any movement on this one?"

"I dont think that we actually came to a resolution"

"We were waiting on policy"

"HRC supports state policies to provide drivers licenses to undocumented immigrants. This is consistent with her support for the president's executive action."

dailycaller.com/2015/04/16/hillary-clinton-flip-flops-on-drivers-licenses-for-illegal-immigrants/

"In October 2007, then-New York Sen. Hillary Clinton stumbled during a Democratic presidential debate when asked whether or not she favored then-Gov. Elliot Spitzer’s plan to provide illegal immigrants New York driver’s licenses. After giving an answer that made it sound as though she supported driver’s licenses for illegal immigrants, she clarified later in the debate that she did not."

Here's proof Hillary's new position of opposing the TPP had nothing to do with the policy or even looking at it, which she didn't, it was solely based on "strategy" to get votes. Her team discusses the fallout of flip-flopping too soon, before it's released, without looking at the TPP details:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11435

"Hi Robby and John,

I participated in the strategy meeting today around TPP and opposition roll out. I wanted to share with you my additional thoughts coming out of this meeting. First, I'm very glad HRC has gotten to the oppose position, this will be very helpful with mobilization on the ground and support within labor during and after this primary.

The timing question for the roll out came up and I am wanted you to know I voiced my support for waiting for disclosure of the full document before HRC states her opposition on the issue. Here is my reasoning:

1. Waiting until she can say she's reviewed the language in the agreement is consistent with where her position has been and why she's waited this long to weigh in. We don't have the language yet or much documentation to fall back that she will be able to credibly say she reviewed and then therefore weighed in on. If she weighs in now, without viewing the document, some in labor might wonder why she didn't just say she opposed earlier? (Sander's polling, blah, blah,)"

The whole "base" of the Democratic party is supposed to be blue-collar, average, union workers - this email should be an eye opener for normies thinking the party gives a shit about real Americans. Trump's strong suite is jobs & economy, Hillary's flip-flopping on jobs to get votes and telling lies all the way to the bank.
3/3

Idea for a website:

You enter a leaked email link with a quick description(could make it something like 200 chars), it auto archives, and people vote for the best. So supposedly the most revealing or controversial stuff would be at the top.

Blacks/Nigs > Jews

OP is using TRS spacing.

We need clean and easy to read pictures/infographics to spread.

This is a good idea, we need some sort of organization. At the moment we just have bits of info scattered between people.

Very attentive of you, schlomo.

But you know, there are worse things on Holla Forums than being an undercover TRS fan/affiliate…

Like being an obvious D&C kike, like you. :^)

PS. E-Celebs > Hollyjew celebs.
PS2. The Daily Shoah is a great podcast.

Thanks everyone else for contributing.

Found this pdf a couple days ago, only contains earlier leaks but it's pretty good as a quick reference.
my.mixtape.moe/agcqhi.pdf

does anyone know which e-mail was the one referencing wetworks that could pertain to a scalia assassination? this one could be huge, people love a good murder mystery

To be fair, Mel was actually telling that cunt Russian ex of his to stop dressing like a slut, and that "if you get raped by a pack of niggers, it'll be your fault."

I would probably just build upon a central document like the pdf in whenever good shit comes out (that one dedicated Holla Forumslack works on by adding any new revelations) and come up with infographs and shit like that for the real nasty stuff. Easy to share around, can't be ddosed/taken down (which could be done with a website for ~3-4 days prior to the election so apathetic plebs don't find out shit) and easy for normalfags to look through.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6008

Delete this.

I had no idea the sleepy doctor could engage in bantz.

thanks man

Is that guy a reptilian? or a kike? Something about the way he looks, the way he talks… he isn't human.

They couldn't be any more obvious.

TRS is harmless
3rd pick tickles my 'tism

HERE'S A GOOD LIST:

Detailed List of Top Wikileaks Podesta Emails (Update 4)

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/complete-updated-list-of-wikileaks-emails-update-4/

Thanks, user.

This is extremely useful.

We need pictures. Lots of simple pictures.

Fash the Nation is better.

How about a paragraph + a meme or a picture that can be easily understood.

TRS very dangerous as it is a vehicle that is being used to co-opt this board among others for the purposes of subversion and shekel farming.
Their stance on faggots, jews, and "14/88'ers" should make that obvious as should their transparent shilling attempt ( their focus on shekels makes them sloppy).

I'm not against memes/pictures, but we need both.

TRS is 14/88, anti-fag, and anti-kike. They invented the (((echoes))) meme for fuck's sake.

Do we have any quick references to posts alluding to rigged media polls? They seem useful.

maximum sleepy keks

I like the idea of looking at who's moving groups to the right/trying to move people to the left. One of the (many) problems of gamergate was that it degenerated into people constantly looking for shills. I figure try to be agnostic about who's a shill or not, support those doing good work to move people in the right direction. In the future those who are good now might not be, like what happened w Milo.

Ty4ctr

update #6:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wiki-6/

bump

UPDATE #9 (Oct.22)

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wiki-10-draft-in-process/

OP here.
When I originally made this thread, I had an ulterior motive:
I needed quick references to the leaks for a short, non-profit, anonymously released video.
Does anyone wanna help by pairing the claims with links to the actual WikiLeaks e-mails, and not Twitter posts and other non-credible sources?

My small wikileak dump scrape the threads for more.

a normie clued me in to something called dochub. Looks promising, not very saboteur friendly, you don't delete shit so much as paste a white strip of paper over to write your own shit, then OP docmaker collates the lot of it.
Just make sure you get someone that's on erryday and responsive as dochost. Hurricane played havoc with power here for awhile, who knows if another comes by within two weeks so I cannae main it. I played around with another user on it so it seems functional.
Free accounts can only make a limited amount of editable documents, but I don't think you'll need that many anyway for banging together normie distro material.

Also what's US lawls about putting political stuff up near voting booths? cuz othernon had the idea of making printouts to hit'em as they go in to bring the scandals back fresh, or at the very least along a well-traveled path to said booth. (like the Honduras and Ecuador shit in Latino-heavy areas)

you silly billy, you shoulda just said so. Y'know that's about the way it would roll regardless.

dat. An even better example would be Fargone though. Milo, we knew each other weren't on the same side. It was a mutually beneficial ruse cruise.
Fargone it turned out is quite the literal cuck in every sense of the word, and "muh raysismz" about naming the invaders themselves so you know he wouldn't even acknowledge whom actually runs shit. Those first few months it seemed like he'd grow to accept reality, but with the discovery of his actual home life, it was destined never to be!

This one still bugs me from a few days ago and I can't put my finger on why. Loretta Lynch was named in an email thread about a Soros event and request just after Eric Holder had officially resigned and before Lynch would eventually be nominated by Barack Obama. During this time, Hillary didn't even work at the State Department.

It sounds like they are vetting the next attorney general and Podesta is asking Huma what Hillary thinks of Lynch, coincidentally right after a Soros event. At this time, Podesta was a counselor to the president. Why is he asking Huma about a woman who would later become the attorney general?

interesting

NORMIES need even easier to chew bits like:

Hillary's does not have a good track record as secretary of state; and does not have the grand experience she claims and here is why……

It is not even debatable that fraud and corruption has taken place with Hillary.here are a few caught red handed examples….

Hillary defended a child rapist who attacked a 12 year old so viciously she needed stitches in and around her genitals and can never have children - then she casually laughed about it. By the way the rapist had his evidence "lost" when Hillary's law firm got hold of it. The guy got time served - two months. Tell me again about her caring about women and children. Source - her fucking book she wrote.

Hillary was kicked off Watergate

Hillary's claimed she was named after sir Edmund Hillary who climbed everst - six years after her birth.
No Hillary is a pathological liar and has been caught many times here is five glaring examples…

The Clinton foundation stole 96% of monies to go to Haiti; then she lied during the debate. Let's fact check that one!

She sold half - fucking half our uranium to Russia now wants war. Wtf!!

Even Susan Sarandon famous lib Hollywood bitch- thinks Hillary is a warmonger and is more frightened of her.

Quenelle X of the new black panther party endorsed Trump. Not for him as a person but that he IS right on the issues of black Americans.

Azealia Banks and Ice Cube and many more notable black hip hop entertainers like Trump.
" Trump wants us to be lavish that's an idea I can f*** with"- Azealia Banks

Dems want her to get elected then die (she is I'll and frail) so that their real potus can step in - her Jew general VP.

Hey you wanna fight the system berniebro? Are you a passionate rebel? Are you like some kind of batman, matrixs neo, robin hood, V, antihero?
Well lucky for you Trump is the biggest fuck you to the system in human elections! Go forth you brave rebel and throw as Michael Moore called him a human Molotov cocktail at the fat cat banisters and globalist elite! DO IT YOU SEXY BEAST!!!! LIVE YOUR DREAMS!!!!!

*cough*
Sorry I got carried away.

I meant FAT CAT BANKSTERS

Thank you. I am spreading this and any more on this thread everywhere I can. We need to do an antibiotic nuke on all of social media to remind people how much of a cunt hillary is.

update # 12 (October 27)

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wiki-12-draft-in-process/

It's from 12 days ago but it's a good page:

The Podesta Emails Revelations: A Collection

shadow*proof.com/2016/10/17/podesta-emails-revelations-collection/

and here's another proof Clinton & the DNC were in bed together:

Podesta Emails: Memo Reveals Clinton Campaign’s Plan To Coordinate With DNC

shadow*proof.com/2016/10/28/podesta-emails-clinton-coordinate-dnc-plan/

Just a little bump to preserve the thread. There's probably going to be an update soon.

Here's a large list of proof of press collusion with the strongest evidence on top. It is likely out of date with more and stronger proof of press collusion that may have come out recently. I haven't been keeping up in the main threads.

Proof that colluding progressive media like CNN are designed only to push progressive views and to be an echo chamber+more proof of collusion -
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10547

More Media Collusion and Corruption: All 3 TV firms are being paid by the Clinton's to write scripts-
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9074

Proof of MSM Media outlets colluding with Clinton via off the record dinners-
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11409

Proof of more media collusion via private, off the record, dinners with reporters-

Proof That Numerous Reporters and News Agencies are Colluding with Clinton-
archive.is/HXyPO
my.mixtape.moe/isqmzu.pdf

Proof that the "Trump is racist" card was manufactured by the Clinton campaign and pushed by the colluding media-

Proof That The NYT is in Clinton's Pocket-
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/370
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10467

More proof of various media collusion (see attachment)-
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12280

Univision Collusion-
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5541

Proof of Huffington Post Collusion-
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9598

Collusion between Clinton and La Opinion (a Spanish newspaper in the US). They're literally editing articles in it to be pro-Clinton-
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7442

More evidence of CNN collusion with the Clinton Campaign. Jake Tapper is a CNN anchor and journalist-
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21716
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22599

Proof of Media Collusion from Eryn Sepp-
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5532

Proof of Clinton staff writing stories for colluding media to pretend is theirs-
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12278

More evidence of collusion with the media via off the record press dinners-
Proof of CNBC collusion and telling CNBC what to ask her-
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7710

Steering CNN reporter Chris Frates-
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7288

Collusion between CNN, James Rubin, and Clinton Campaign-
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7718

Proof of the Clinton cabal conspiring against Fox News-
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10049

More evidence of collusion between the Clinton campaign and the NYT-
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9416

Clinton staff complaining about NYT doing a story on Priorities USA "whether we like it or not"/possible evidence of collusion-
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9161

Proof the Clinton campaign has foreknowledge of how media will present. More implications of media collusion-
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1759

More Evidence of Collusion Between the Media and the Clinton Campaign-
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7646

Proof of collusion with Andy Sowers and Rick Caruso-
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5460

Politico reaching out and saying they will tow the party line, provided it isn't full of shit-
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10421

Evidence of Tim O'Riely Colluding with the Clinton campaign-
archive.is/OTusO

Possible evidence of collusion between TIME and the Clinton campaign-
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10475

Evidence of some politico collusion-
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10359
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12189

Great lists guys.

Do you think Wikileaks have the 33,000 emails?
Do you think they'll release them? I've basically resigned to idea of them being contained somewhere and not released until some time next year.

nice ID, fadeb0y

just a little bump while I try to find the list I saw yesterday

I'm going to bed in 5 minutes I'll try to post a new link in a few hours when I wake up. These types of list are useful.

I fucking hated Ted Strickland. Worst governor next to Kasich.

Already page 25? a little bump to save the thread

discord.gg/gxmVz

sleepy surgeon is honorary aryan

bunch of pics ive been collecting

The 44 Most Damning Stories From WikiLeaks

daily*caller.com/2016/11/07/the-44-most-damning-stories-from-wikileaks/

Just a little bump to preserve the thread.

wikileaks revelations might be huge but the american public is too cucked and brainwashed to do anything

it would be nice if your picture also linked or showed proof of the trip being in portugal, i was on that Holla Forums thread and i know he really was there but we need to show proof to the normies

that's not gonna work CTR

Carson is living the dream.

The Most Revealing Emails from the #PodestaFiles, Separated By Category

vas*kal.ca/podestafiles

Bump for the heck of it.

bump

We should make our own list of Podesta e-mails separated by category

1L9qYen8FySamBupEVfFXsRPREiZA1j9PY

bump

#REKT

just a little bump to preserve the thread

He was doing this in his sleep, imagine when he wakes up.

bump

checked OP

Thanks. saved.

Bump for a quality thread. I find it ironic that migrants are killing our board quality…

h ttp://www.mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

I have already shilled this site enough but that is because it is top-tier and should be better known. Spread it to every normalfag you know. It works.

a little bump for this

BUMP

Share this image please!
Even if normies can't click the links, just reading the titles is very damning

Seeing a kike shake in his slimy boots like that is so fucking satisfying.

Well done, Ben.

Found the thread being slid. Nice try Schlomo.

Stratfor thought the Clinton Global Initiative was a money laundering scheme or shakedown:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/40/400434_questions-for-gore-and-clinton-.html

Bill Clinton was friends with Turki bin Faisal al Asad, a member of the Saudi Arabia royal bloodline, since college.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1960003_ksa-us-un-prince-turki-al-faisal-participates-in-a-meeting.html

Future President of Argentina was a member of the CGI. Just next year she won the presidency, after this meeting and meeting with "banking reps."

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/07BUENOSAIRES1519_a.html

The now current President of Turkey was also a member of CGI. He attended a CGI meeting on "Building a Multi-ethnic Global Society."

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/07ANKARA2388_a.html

Spain donates into this thing too.

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/07MADRID2183_a.html

And of course, Obama, the Bushes, McCain are part of it, but I didn't need to tell you that.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57861

As a sidenote, Obama's such a little bitch he refused to show when he caught wind McCain was coming. Called in with a satellite phone.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1918

Attachments to this email mention CGI in relation to Obama's transition. Interestingly, the strategies mentioned here remind me a lot of Trump's strategy so far, though I guess good technique is good technique no matter who does it.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/38677

Unilever donated $10 million to the Clinton Global Initiative

web.archive.org/web/20150705074856/http://www.unilever.com/news/press-releases/2015/15-02-10-10-million-Clinton-Global-Initiative-Commitment-to-support-smallholder-farmers.html
www.unilever.com/news/press-releases/2015/15-02-10-10-million-Clinton-Global-Initiative-Commitment-to-support-smallholder-farmers.html

Attached is snippets from the 2011 Clinton Global Initiative annual meeting debrief, which was an attachment to this email wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32985

Here you get a bit more of the big picture of CGI's corporate donors. Note that this only includes donors, and not actual members of the organization. There's a difference.

Smug anime grill is just to bypass.

That faggot as he turns away, because he knew he just lost.

FATALITY

How bout a fucking spoiler on that image OP? I hate setting that shit stickied

Are you talking about Killary's face, the shit in Killary's face or the shitting butt?

dat cheeky smile

I going to make an infographic about pzzagate that's shareable on normie websites like 9gag or imgur, but things keep popping up, now with the fake shooting and shit. I want the infograph to be clear and attractive, not like that 10000px wide picture.

I feel like most people have forgotten or don't care about HRC anymore…

Goal could be to start a mass reasonable doubt about it, not claiming its true, so people could push for a deeper investigation. Using their tactics against them appealing to childrens to touch hearts. I read a very good argument here: If the church was in a massive pedo ring why our gobernants should be better?
KEKs rage fall upon them.

Reminder that Wikileaks cut short the podesta emails and Has yet to deliver on promised clinton foundation emails. Shit got compromised.

Source on promising CF emails? I never heard this aside from KimDotCom's ambiguous hinting.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1462045/7067334

There is a good image in this post on voat that is well presented and easily digestible. Contains CP and Moloch references.

From
wikileaks.org/podesta-
emails/emailid/9759:

learn 2 think faggot

test

preach

Toilet problems are not funny.
Just wait until you haven't shat for 3 weeks, you will never look at a bathroom joke the same way again.

following Cheryl Mills-can link to Clinton/Haiti/S Korean SAE-A Trading Co/ CEO James Ha/ can some user link him or company to Park Geun-hye, the soon to be removed cultist in charge of S Korea?

Fidel Castro was clued into the whole Podesta/Clinton scheming back in 2010,and Obama warned Clinton about how she couldn't keep it going while Secretary of State.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/18/1802855_re-os-cuba-reflections-by-fidel-castro-the-empire-from-the.html

ThinkFoodGroup is tied to CGI wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/68246

…a corporation which Trump sued for $10 million in 2015 for backing out of its business obligations due to his stance on immigration.

archive.fo/nSHDu
www.washingtoncitypaper.com/food/blog/20678516/trump-sues-think-food-group-for-10-million-for-backing-out-of-hotel-restaurant-deal

On a Foreign Policy 100 Top Thinkers list, Hillary and Bill Clinton came up as number 13, cited as being more powerful than the United Nations.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1046

Former Croation president Ivo Josipovic was a member of CGI.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/17/1764787_-eurasia-utf-8-q-europe_morning_digest_-e2-80-93_110210-.html

The Clinton Foundation has ties in Argentina as well, with Daniel Scioli, former Argentina vice president, governor Sergio Urribarri, former president of the senate José Luis Gioja, etc. See pic related.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1384582_-os-argentina-us-bill-clinton-met-with-argentine-politicians.html

Argentina "loves the Clintons" according to Stratfor.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/69/69866_re-latam-os-argentina-us-bill-clinton-met-with-argentine.html

Burns from Dow Corning, a joint venture between Dow Chemical Company and Corning Incorporated, had a speaking roll (or was planned to at least) at the 2011 CGI meeting in Chicago. Dow Corning is the biggest producer of silicone and silicon-based products in the world.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/39/399085_shale-drilling-creates-150-000-jobs-in-pa-w-va-reports-say-.html

Sheikh Nasser of the Bahraini royal family has also attended these meetings, possibly along with representatives from Kuwait (article's written like shit so not sure if Kuwait was actually involved in CGI directly).

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/78/788510_united-arab-emirates-middle-east-kuwait-prepares-for.html

Grouped along with environmental activists, the CEO of Lend Lease, a multinational property management and infrastructure company headed in Australia, and Michael Eckhart of Citigroup both held a press conference at the 6/30/11 CGI meeting.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/84/84212_-os-tomorrow-secretary-of-energy-steven-chu-ceq-chair-nancy.html

Former Secretary of the Treasury Timothy Geithner made his statement that he planned on continuing in the roll amidst rumors of stepping down at a CGI meeting. He has ties back to Kissinger Associates in the 80s, as a sidenote.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/30/3041804_-os-us-econ-us-treasury-chief-geithner-quells-departure.html

Greif Inc., a manufacturer of steel drums and ranked 566 on the Fortune 1000, is a member of CGI. This one looks particularly suspicious. They sent 40 tons of steel for wall decorations out of the goodness of their hearts? The fuck am I reading?

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/32/3274654_-os-us-haiti-econ-gv-clinton-launches-business-loan-program.html

It might have already been posted as a screencap, but I didn't see one of my favorites after a search through the thread.

email 11915: Shows a discussion between several leaders in Hillary's campaign, over whether or not to accept donations, illegally, from foreign donors. This is a good chain to show normies as it is self-contained, with all the incriminating evidence clear to see.

A list of the foreign donors are given, and one participant in the chain, Marc Elias, general legal counsel for the Hillary, even acknowledges the legal implications:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11915

useful when paired with page describing what is illegal:
fec.gov/pages/brochures/foreign.shtml#Prohibition

Image related: an autistic business card for spreading this.

Fucking.
BRILLIANT

i'm confused - autists already know about all this. great idea, just remake that infographic with one font and no anime images

A clean thread without the jew bashing and faggotry would help.Someone unaccustomed to the banter here will view more skeptical. CIVILSPEAK-

Criticism noted. I'll update at some point in another thread.

Agreed. Let's keep the thread on topic.

Don't let the corrupt democrats and their media create a narrative for themselves again, don't let the media distract your attention because they are trying to make people forget their lies and manipulation in this election and are only using the word "fake news" as a shield strategy, I'm not american but since CNN become a joke (The other american democrats websites are trash too but the people choose the CNN to be the pathetic joke after so many bizarre videos, cameramen, manipulate the news of the terrorist group black lives matter, cut off when the interviewer was speak about wikileaks and say OH NO, i bet they CNN are the most obsessed trash with this and they will still promoting more fake news made by CNN, promote more hate, all the dirty tricks, I hope CNN become even more humiliated and become a joke world wide since i see CNN being a pathetic joke world wide and i want to see the owner of CNN angry and lose money but i bet they don't care since america have a huge monopoly in the media controled by democrats to create narrative, propaganda, lies, manipulation everything for themselves and try to bullying and destroy any opposition for their monopoly with thousands of media, websites and propaganda for their democrat party as strategy of power, don't let they create this bullshit of fake news, you need to destroy them even more and show for people the fake news who they are, use garbage media and websites like CNN, destroy, humiliate and shit in CNN with all the videos, evidences who you have against them and all these media owned by democrats and the ones that were in the hacked emails on the wikileaks

I remember in this momment, New York Times, Washington post, buzzfeed, CNN, huffinton post, salon, i'm trying to remember others websites and media of democrats, usatoday, Times, and others that i can't remember

Be aware of these shit media controled by the democrats after so many lies, fake news, propaganda and manipulation, hollywood also had so many democrats and pussy actors who have fear of have their carer destroyed if they don't suck their democrats masters owners, but they are even more pathetic when make propaganda for the democrats, the dirty tricks, the bullying strategy against any opostion of their establishment and monopoly, and it's horrible when other countries of the world who in general had left-wings groups wanting a big state in the power, who only copy the democrat garbage media, lies, manipulation and propaganda of their group, and they basically wanting to have only one democrats party, and some sissy controled opposition in disguise for all the strategies of power of these groups, democrats are the most disgusting trash on this since the democrats openly promoted hate, race bait, gender war, all kind of sickness, while pretend that they are the "good" in some sick way that i don't understand since I'm not american and i can't understand how people don't see the democrats with their media, their propaganda, and everything after the elections too, and i bet the american schools are sick and bizarre and in the control of these same groups of trash, this is why when anyone use the word "college educated" i say brainwashed, but even the majority of people that americans would call "college educated" only answer what the left-wing shit groups force them to put, but in reality they feel disgust of the left-wings who destroyed the schools of our country, increased crimes, make people lost jobs, and destroyed everything while these piece of shit are giving disgusting smiles and behaving with a leftard arrogance in their leftard bubble of piece of shit, all the mainstream media of every country is owned by left-wings who are biased for themselves and the media news copied from america are only the media owned by democrats to manipulate the news, narrative and create a propaganda for themselves and demonize the others

Holla Forums you don't understand, this "fake news" was the way the establishment and the media that were in discredit, the New York times, jokes like CNN, Buzzfeed, Huffington post, salon, and washington post, all the democrat media invented to change the narrative, and nobody talk about their lies anymore.

They created a narrative that everything who don't fit their propaganda is fake news, they will use this to shut down discussion and pretend that nothing happened in this election

All the garbage from CNN, and the whole American media will be forgoten in a cynical smile with the word fake news as a shield strategy of the corrupt mainstream media owned by democrats

Instead of people talk about how horrible, corrupt, liar and controled by democrats the american media are, the american media is trying to impregnate in the brain of the people the strategy of "fake news" and "bullying" against non-democrats websites to shut down discussions and win

Wish I could actually contrib00t, but i have been away for too long to sort through anything new, but that's not why I'mm posting.

This reminded me of an old essay written by Orwell on the importance of simplicity and commonspeak. In a Nietzsche-esqe stance, he punched upwards at intellectualism, sophistry, and the emergence of foreign phrases and words being used for expression. he saw a power in the trimmed, poinent, and frank.

Just thought I'd drop by to support our 400lb hackers

How is that relevant to this thread though? I think you're missing the point that this thread's meant to redpill normies. Don't write out long paragraphs, just short little bursts of information. I've been doing original digging on the clinton global initiative but i've made an effort to format it so that you can skim through and see, oh there's this connection, oh there's that, though i can approve too. Not to shame you or anything, the post's Good, but this isn't the right place for it.

FULL LIST OF FAKE NEWS OUTLETS

The New York Times
The Washington Post
CNN
NBC News
MSNBC
CBS News
ABC News
Salon.com
The Huffington Post
Rolling Stone
BBC News
Sky News
Financial Times
Politico
New York Daily News
L.A. Times
USA Today
US News & World Report
CBC
Gawker (bankrupt)
Newsweek
Time
Business Insider
Daily Beast
VICE
Yahoo News
Daily Kos
Young Turks
Slate
NPR
PBS
Raw Story
New Yorker
Buzzfeed
MoveOn
Think Progress
Media Matters
Wonkette
Center for American Progress
Little Green Footballs
The Economist
Politico
New York Daily News
L.A. Times
USA Today
US News & World Report
CBC
Gawker
Newsweek
Time
Business Insider
Daily Beast
VICE
Yahoo News
Daily Kos
Young Turks
Slate
NPR
PBS
Raw Story
New Yorker
Buzzfeed
MoveOn
Think Progress
Media Matters
Wonkette
Center for American Progress
Little Green Footballs
The Economist

Added all of them to my ggblocker chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ggblocker/aabmoedabiliejlieonfephdoncnailk

Is there a Firefox version of that extension or am I stuck with dropping all those sites in my hosts file?

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ggfirewall/?src=api

In case anyone else wants it for their hosts: ghostbin.com/paste/6kaoa

Don't forget Foreign Policy

das rite PLEASE PERMABAN ME

Here's a good source resuming the scandals in the emails. It cites the email ID and links for each revelation.

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

DEAR READER! (゚∀゚)ノ゙

blacks are better than jews, but nigs were created by jews…

Starting to think the 33,000 number was referencing Masons somehow.

Stop taking fentanyl, opiates cause constipation.

Opiates KILL! Don't fucking use them. Try akuamma instead. Its nonadictive, you can't kill yourself by overdosing on it, and it's as good as morphine. It's also dirt cheap, and can be used to treat heroine addiction and withdrawl. I've personally gotten several people off of heroine (who wanted to quit) by giving them this plant. They did not become addicted to the seed, and some even have jobs and lives now. This is also n amazing pain killer.

Hold on there cowboy

books.google (DOT) com/books?id=_j8ueEmakD0C&pg=PA119#v=onepage&q&f=false

These things are toxic, "1g per kg", this might now seem like a lot, but it most likely accumulates. I recommend kratom, it's cheaper and more effective. Kratom does have a withdrawal, but it's nothing compared to an actual opiate withdrawal.

Yeah, you saw how quickly the DEA slowed down when they realized there would be a zombie apocalypse. Ibogane works too depending on the addict and the severity. Psychological dependence is best handled by mushrooms IMO.

What did the DEA slow down on?

Also, Mushrooms or any tryptamine, I remember 4-HO-MET being available a few months ago, but I think that China cracked down on the production.

I've never heard of that, I agree with on kratom. The withdrawals are minimal and although lots of people are taking it, and there's not much (((official medical research))) it appears to be safe.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
STOP THE PRESSES

A superhero movie has completely fucked up characters and renamed a buncha of them and mushed them together?!

Say it ain't so!

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws

I don't think /c/ appreciates full nudity.

BOG

It's only worth it if you're really, really into Shmups. The CD does add a few, great (overpriced) games to it, but it's not a console I found to be very satisfying on Hucard alone, particularly most of the library just consists of ports. Decent ports, most ports nonetheless.

Uncanny valley right there, m8

hey, it worked.

post results

read the sticky

Also what is ERIS? I have no discord,and will not for prolly a while.

you can fucking log in with facebook.

British spent 2 Billion in Greece.

That filename has to be on purpose…

Do you think this Spiderman will call everyone a nigger like Toby did in his version?

I tried to post a pic of Sandy Johnson, Miss June 1974, but it was rejected for being too low rez.

She was in H.O.T.S., a classic T&A movie along with Playmates Susan Kiger and Pamela Jean Bryant.

It's called an engineer.

Did they have sex with their vaginas? Taht seems like it'd cause some pretty serious dysphoria.

bread

2000m row on the highest setting keep it under 2:00 for 500m, way better warm up than running.

fuck no

I ask the same. Different style

Join a trade nigger. Decent money, learn skills, be around other uncucked males. it'll be good for you.

pretty close. she lost to a nigger twice

okay

no

Does she get blacked in the new trailer or something?

gas all the kikes

At the very least there are Nazi's in Antarctica.

watch the movie.
it is heavily implied she has had training. those flash backs.

jumps in a star fighter that he has never seen before gets it out in to space turns off the auto pilot and then fights the invasion force who before he showed up was handing the republic troops their ass. beating them and blowing up their mothership defeating the blockade and winning the battle. being the only human EVER to Pod Race. even other force users were never able to handle it.

that's true, because there is still space which wouldn't been there
good point

Is the Euro stable in the long-term? Is the idea of having a common currency among very different economies (that have formerly, at least party, relied on devaluing their currencies) a good one?

Will the Euro crash due to failing economies like Greece's, Spain's, Portugal's, etc.?

Jon Stewart hiding behind his "I'm just a comedy show durhurr" shtick

The globalist elites might get their WW3 after all.

fuck up nigger

B E A D Y

Pat condell will rant and rave about muslims but will never go into why they're in his country in the first place
World class controlled opp

Weak bantz
BEADY

Makes sense, thank you.

would have worked better if
"looks like i filled my cabinet with…"

Might as well since he was a alleged pedo or had at least one questionable incident in his past that got revealed and killed his 1+ million channel

gotta look at the numbers friend age 0-5 germany has 40% non-ethnic german birth as of today.

in 20 years those 0-5 will be 20-25 years old and constitute 40% of the entire german population.

could argue that that 40% of this year will grow to atleast 48~55% by those 20 years have passed.

europeans are being replaced at a rapid pace.

most likely if there's civil war, there will be too many white people backstabbing their own kind and allowing the muslims to win.

Is there a list of the ones that need to be done or the ones you guys already did? I'm a decent writer with no purpose or direction and I want to contribute, but I don't know where to start and I don't want to write summaries that have already been done.

They used to be decent but became really biased and full of shit since last year

WaPo did and ABC i think did but they deleted it..

wowee-zowee, I've seen this exact phrase 7 times since noon, all over social media! and I'd never seen it before today! surely it's just coincidence, right? there's no way it could be a coordinated effort

neck yourself you shitposting monkey, spreadong disinfo on the fucking internet and trying to undermine an election by crying

When will Turkey stop oppression Muslims?

Usr ia 20% in visele tale erotice

I married a single mum when she was 45

NO REGRATS

Why do you keep asking? If you want my real opinion I'll post it somewhere else.

We aren't the world police, We're not going to start a nuclear war just because some slavs go to war with each other.

Really causes my neurons to fire

i don't

it's merely epic bantz

Unfortunately, someone's ancestors found some fish to eat.
Potato nigger.

True but Morrowind was better at everything again. I dread to think how bad the next Elder Scrolls will be.

I like Sam Hyde. I have always liked Sam ever since I first heard of him. He has always made me laugh and I will always support him.

Not even most betas are this bad. This is fucking BAD. Is this picture even real?

Smart, connections, education, hard work. Their kids all go to school for the real professions or media, not shit jobs. Fucking tenacious people; how many Jewish doctors, lawyers, dentists do you know?

Within 9 days? All they'd need is to "find" a bunch of uncounted votes to increase Hillary's "lead", the CIA coming out with direct "evidence" of the Russians hacking the elections for Trump, and then some more cops shooting innocent dindu nuffins next week. Add in some Soros cash and maybe it could happen. Unlikely, but possible.

Who cares, he's president. We've moved on, because that's what alphas do. If he fucks up the country then so be it. Can't be worse then the faggot running my country, who's literally going to bankrupt Canada in the next four years. Fucking millennial faggots here honestly deserve to have their futures taken away

There are dozen of videos on youtube of people literally going scene by scene debunking all 50 or so lies in the original film. I wonder how fast the sequel will be ripped to shreds.

He's a bit of a faggot, to be honest.

I don't like his style. Not fair to compare him to Bill.

Oreilly is actually a pretty intelligent guy who can handle an argument if you give him one.

Tuck is more like ":Get BTFO, act smug, call him a loser, change subject:"

the situation is more that the actions hitler took were largely necessary then, and will be necessary now
Undesirables need to be purged

we could play the sounds of a rape victim being stoned

you know so the "refugees" dont get home sick

Everyone in greece was gay at the time so he was just normal

He isnt.

I was making $16/hr after tips in 2006. I delivered a large order to a drunk man and he paid with a 2 $100''s on $150 ordered.

$22/Hr is totally reasonable once you cosnider inflation.

5/?
Steve Ratner: The shady billionaire financier who Obama appointed as his “car czar” and who resigned after it was revealed that his company, the Quadrangle Group, was apparently involved in “pay to play” for a billion dollars or so of New York State pension funds, and was under possible indictment by the New York AG and the SEC. Sits on the Advisory Council of the Goldman funded Hamilton Project.

Robert Reischauer: A member of the Medicare Payment Advisory Commission from 2000-2009 and was its Vice Chair from 2001-2008. He too sits on the Hamilton Project’s advisory board.

Alice Rivlin: Obama named Alice Rivlin to his so-called Deficit Reduction Commission.

James Rubin: Son of Robert Rubin. Served as a 'headhunter' for Obama per the New York Times article, "Rubin Proteges Change Their Tune as They Join Obama’s Team".

Gene Sperling: Advisor to Timothy Geithner on bailouts. Sperling paid by Goldman Sachs for one year of consulting work.

Adam Storch: Obama Managing Executive of the Security and Exchange Commission’s Division of Enforcement. Former Vice President in the Goldman Sachs Business Intelligence Group.

Larry Summers: Obama chief economic adviser and head of the National Economic Counsel. Worked under Robert Rubin at Goldman Sachs.

John Thain: Obama Administration: Advisor to Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner. Former Goldman Sachs Title: President and Chief Operating Officer (1999-2003).

Now why is it a problem that trump has TWO people from there, yet you faggots worship Obama, who has a giant list of Goldman Sachs employees?
You hate Obama now? Because I'm sure you said he's the best president. Shouldn't trump follow Obama's lead and add another fifty or so Goldman employees?
Your just a useful idiot that does whatever the Lugenpresse tells you to do. Today it's hate two people, while you ignore the five posts it took to name all the insiders in the Obama white house.

Dance monkey, dance for your peanuts.

Now I have the theme whistles in my head. Thanks for the ear worm op.

Nobody cares, stop spamming.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Leonard

Ich bin echt deutsch. Meine Antworten beweisen es.
1. Aufgeben als Faustregel.
2. Nein nur Flüchtlinge.
3. Ich fange Sperma mit dem Maul. Zählt das als Sport?
4. I don't know what that means
5. The only thing that's behindered here is you, pally.

Funny how you can't criticize Jews or Israel in modern American political discourse.
I'm sure it's totally a coincidence goyim!

good b8 senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=UaEC-lWSlmI

don't ever talk to me or my manhood ever again

The new ctr mandate is to try and divide Trump's base. Just point and laugh at them as usual. They have no effect. Shills talking to other shills.

its ok though becuz Holla Forums tells me their muslims are tame

Blasphemy

Godspeed frozen ted

t. loser

sound like a leaf

Hahahaha, NYT BTFO.

modern esoteric gnostic

That's no bullshit. The slide threads are plentiful.

Return the liberal raid favor by documenting and reporting a communist cesspool of drug dealer pedophiles living in a firetrap with no permits. Rip them right out of their training nests.

TRUMP RULES!

Hillary gave him back his life force when she lost the election and didn't need to campaign anymore

But it isn't his family name now, retard.

He probably wasn't allowed to fuck any of his mistresses during the campaign.

I like how they pick obvious homosexuals for this SJW (((Comedy))) routines.

In the episode of Spongebob where Spongebob and Sandy do so much karate that he ends up getting fired for it, karate was a metaphor for sex.
The episode starts with Spongebob coming home, looking out for Sandy to do karate with. Why would Sandy already be in his house, if they were not in a relationship? He looks around, sees she isn't there, then sits on the couch. She appears shortly after and tries to tackle him. Before Spongebob starts to go at it, he runs off, puts on his safety helmet and gloves, says "safety first" then winks at the camera before charging at Sandy. That would clearly be representative of condoms. Spongebob then starts announcing his special moves/techniques.
Later that night, Spongebob calls Sandy to try and do karate with her and she says "Nice try". This was clearly a booty call. The nexy day, they briefly do some karate that knocks her on her back at the grocery store. And at another point in time, she surprises him for karate on the way to work. This time, she says the karate will be long and merciless, and she grabs him by the tongue and makes it stretch really far. I suppose this could be cunnilingus. She tries to pour hot sauce on his tongue (the hot sauce comes alive and says he is powered by naughtiness) but this scares him so he backs off. This could be analingus. But then it turns out Spongebob's toy was fake, so that could be a metaphor for a dental dam or something.
At the Krusty Krab, Spongebob can barely get any work done because he can only think about karate with Sandy, and sees her everywhere. In his mind, she even winks at him.
Krabs asks Spongebob if he's on some new allergy med, possibly assuming his new level of "aggression" is a result of that. It gets so bad that Krabs has to tell him to cut off on the karate or he's fired. Sandy, not knowing this, tries to do karate with Spongebob but he doesn't consent, and he ends up getting fired. Sandy says it was her fault and Krabs gives Spongebob another chance so long as they stop with all the karate.
Spongebob and Sandy try to find things they can enjoy other than karate end go to the park to have a picnic. Both pretend they no longer like karate at all, but both are clearly fighting their desires to do it. Spongebob thinks of doing it right there but gets embarassed as soon as he says it. Sandy's desire to practice karate ends up going through the roof when she sees Spongebob doing karate-like chops with a sausage. Spongebob starts to feel the same, and eventually it reaches a breaking point and they go absolutely nuts, doing karate all over the park and making a bunch of sandwiches. The camera shakes and a tree is broken in half.
Krabs later is on a stroll through the park and sees Spongebob and Sandy together, Spongebob being in a very relaxed and laid back position as he ponders whether or not Krabs ever does karate. Krabs ultimately decides to hire both Sandy and Spongebob at the Krusty Krab because he realizes their karate is a really good way to make krabby patties. It ends up turning the krusty krab into a Benihana-esque place where the food is prepared live and it's somewhat of a show.

Shrek, a green ogre who loves the solitude in his swamp, finds his life interrupted when countless fairytale characters are exiled there by order of the fairytale-hating Lord Farquaad of Duloc. Shrek tells them that he will go ask Farquaad to send them back. He brings along a talking Donkey, who is the only fairytale creature who knows the way to Duloc.

Meanwhile, Farquaad tortures the Gingerbread Man into giving the location of the remaining fairytale creatures until his guards rush in with something he has been searching for: the Magic Mirror. He asks The Mirror if his kingdom is the fairest of them all but is told that he is not even a king. To be a king he must marry a princess and is given three options, from which he chooses Princess Fiona, who is locked in a castle tower guarded by lava and a dragon. The Mirror tries to mention "the little thing that happens at night" but is unsuccessful.

Shrek and Donkey arrive at Farquaad's palace in Duloc, where they end up in a tournament. The winner gets the "privilege" of rescuing Fiona so that Farquaad may marry her. Shrek and Donkey easily defeat the other knights in wrestling-match fashion, and Farquaad accepts his offer to move the fairytale creatures from his swamp if Shrek rescues Fiona.

Shrek and Donkey travel to the castle and split up to find Fiona. Donkey encounters the dragon and sweet-talks the beast before learning that it is female. Dragon takes a liking to him and carries him to her chambers. Shrek finds Fiona, who is appalled at his lack of romanticism. As they leave, Shrek saves Donkey, caught in Dragon's tender clutches, and forces her to chase them out of the castle. At first, Fiona is thrilled to be rescued but is quickly disappointed when Shrek reveals he is an ogre.

As the three journey to Duloc, Fiona urges the two to camp out for the night while she sleeps in a cave. Shrek and Donkey stargaze while Shrek tells stories about great ogres and says that he will build a wall around his swamp when he returns. When Donkey persistently asks why, he says that everyone judges him before knowing him; therefore, he feels he is better off alone, despite Donkey's admission that he did not immediately judge him when they met.

Along the way, Shrek and Fiona find they have more in common and fall in love. One night, when the trio is almost at Duloc, Fiona shelters in a windmill. When Donkey hears strange noises coming from it, he finds Fiona turned into an ogre. She explains her childhood curse and her nightly transformation, which is why she was locked away, and that only her true love's kiss will return her to her "love's true form". Shrek, about to confess his feelings for Fiona with a sunflower, partly overhears them, and is heartbroken as he mistakes her disgust with her transformation to an "ugly beast" as disgust with him. Fiona makes Donkey promise not to tell Shrek, vowing to do it herself. The next morning, Shrek has brought Lord Farquaad to Fiona. The couple return to Duloc, while a hurt Shrek angrily leaves his friendship with Donkey and returns to his now-vacated swamp, remembering what Fiona "said" about him.

Despite his privacy, Shrek is devastated and misses Fiona. Furious at Shrek, Donkey comes to the swamp where Shrek says he overheard Donkey and Fiona's conversation. Donkey keeps his promise to Fiona and tells Shrek that she was talking about someone else. He accepts Shrek's apology and tells him that Fiona will be getting married soon, urging Shrek into action to gain Fiona's love. They travel to Duloc quickly, thanks to Dragon, who had escaped her confines and followed Donkey.

Shrek interrupts the wedding before Farquaad can kiss Fiona. He tells her that Farquaad is not her true love and only marrying her to become king. The sun sets, which turns Fiona into an ogre in front of everyone in the church, causing a surprised Shrek to fully understand what he overheard. Outraged by Fiona, Farquaad orders Shrek killed and Fiona detained. Shrek whistles for Dragon who bursts in along with Donkey and devours Farquaad. Shrek and Fiona profess their love and share a kiss; Fiona is bathed in light as her curse is broken but is surprised that she is still an ogre, as she thought she would become beautiful, to which Shrek replies that she is beautiful. They marry in the swamp and leave on their honeymoon while the rest celebrate by singing "I'm a Believer".

Shit. All I got was some cold leftover cannibal pizza.

Family Guy is an American adult animated sitcom created by Seth MacFarlane for the Fox Broadcasting Company. The series centers on the Griffins, a family consisting of parents Peter and Lois; their children Meg, Chris, and Stewie; and their anthropomorphic pet dog Brian. The show is set in the fictional city of Quahog, Rhode Island, and exhibits much of its humor in the form of cutaway gags that often lampoon American culture.

The family was conceived by MacFarlane after developing two animated films, The Life of Larry and Larry & Steve. MacFarlane redesigned the films' protagonist, Larry, and his dog, Steve, and renamed them Peter and Brian, respectively. MacFarlane pitched a seven-minute pilot to Fox in 1998, and the show was greenlit and began production. Shortly after the third season of Family Guy had aired in 2002, Fox canceled the series, with one episode left unaired. Adult Swim burned off the episode in 2003, finishing the series' original run. However, favorable DVD sales and high ratings for syndicated reruns on Adult Swim convinced the network to renew the show in 2004 for a fourth season, which began airing on May 1, 2005.

Since its debut on January 31, 1999, 277 episodes of Family Guy have been broadcast. Its fifteenth season began on September 25, 2016. Family Guy has been nominated for 12 Primetime Emmy Awards and 11 Annie Awards, and has won three of each. In 2009, it was nominated for an Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Comedy Series, the first time an animated series was nominated for the award since The Flintstones in 1961. Family Guy has also received criticism, including unfavorable comparisons to The Simpsons.

Many tie-in media have been released, including Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story, a straight-to-DVD special released in 2005; Family Guy: Live in Vegas, a soundtrack-DVD combo released in 2005, featuring music from the show as well as original music created by MacFarlane and Walter Murphy; a video game and pinball machine, released in 2006 and 2007, respectively; since 2005, six books published by Harper Adult based on the Family Guy universe; and Laugh It Up, Fuzzball: The Family Guy Trilogy (2010), a series of parodies of the original Star Wars trilogy. In 2008, MacFarlane confirmed that the cast was interested in producing a feature film and that he was working on a story for a film adaptation.

A spin-off series, The Cleveland Show, featuring Cleveland Brown, aired from September 27, 2009, to May 19, 2013. "The Simpsons Guy", a crossover episode with The Simpsons, aired on September 28, 2014.[2] Family Guy is a joint production by Fuzzy Door Productions and 20th Century Fox Television and syndicated by 20th Television.[3] In 2013, TV Guide ranked Family Guy the ninth Greatest TV Cartoon of All Time.[4]

On May 15, 2016, Family Guy was renewed for a fifteenth season, which premiered on September 25, 2016.[5]

Main characters[edit]
Phil Matibag (voiced by Ramon Lopez) is a harsh, foul-mouthed Filipino-American teen from Daly City south of San Francisco known for his annoying personality. Phil frequently uses drugs like marijuana, and has poor manners. Aside from his negative nature, he cares deeply about his cousin, Jack. As of "Fatherland", Phil was separated from his family and was adopted by Tito Dick and his brother. It is presumably known that Phil was born from a family of natives.
Jack Colero (voiced by Rex Navarrete) is Phil's dim-witted but warm-hearted cousin from Makati.
Tito "Dick" Dickman (voiced by Rex Navarrete) is Phil and Jack's strabic uncle. As evidenced by the pilot, his real name is Ricardo Cabeza.
Chita (voiced by Rhia Abarquez) is Phil and Jack's female friend who runs the local bar. She is also Jack's love interest.
Horatio 2.0, also known as Horatio or Horat (voiced by Jesse Hernandez) is Jack's robotic pet tarsier with a chipmunk-esque voice, and serves as the comic relief character of the series.

Great, even Little Africa is bullying us now.

Season 1 (2007)[edit]
No.
overall No. in
season Title Original air date Prod.
code
1 1 "Pilot" April 25, 2007[1] TBA
Jack arrives in the United States fresh out of the Philippines, and his cousin, Phil, shows him around town as per Tito's request.
2 2 "Road Trippin" May 2, 2007[3] TBA
Jack, Phil, and Chita go to Lake Tahoe to do some skiing.
3 3 "Jeepney" May 9, 2007[3] TBA
Jack has his Jeepney shipped all the way from the Philippines and wants to get it customized. Meanwhile, Phil challenges Jerome and Jamar to a race.
4 4 "Got Surgery?" May 16, 2007[3] TBA
When everyone is getting plastic surgery at the mall, Chita doesn't approve.
5 5 "Duck Karma" May 23, 2007[3] TBA
An elderly woman rides around town selling balut and Phil hates it. Two ducks, Swoop Duck and 2Quack, fly around and poop on everybody.
6 6 "Blind Dick" August 29, 2007[3] TBA
Tito (as Blind Dick the Samurai) travels throughout the land fighting everyone he meets.
7 7 "420" September 5, 2007[3] TBA
Phil and Horat are angry because the town ran out of weed, so the gang sets out to find the holy grail which is said to be a legend. However, Bob Saget stops them on the way.
8 8 "Blackapino" September 12, 2007[4] TBA
Phil helps Jack become an urban trendsetter, but it does more harm than good.
9 9 "TT Boy and Kid Utot" September 19, 2007[4] TBA
Tito Dick is impregnating all the women in town so he can create an unstoppable army. TT Boy and Kid Utot (Phil and Jack) set out to stop him.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF BEING CALLED AUTISTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAD A REALLY BAD DAY AT MY JOB YESTERDAY CAUSE MY IDIOT EMPLOYEES ALMOST STARTED A GREASE FIRE AND I COME BACK TO THIS??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DO NOT HAVE AUTISM!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT. I DONT. I DONT. I DONT. I DONT. I DONT. I DONT. I DONT. I DONT. I DONT. I DONT. I DONT. I DONT. I DONT. I DONT. I DONT. I DONT. I DONT. I DONT. I DONT. I DONT. I DONT. I DONT. I DONT. I DONT. I DONT. I DONT. I DONT. I DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST WANT TO FIT IN LIKE YOU ALL BUT I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF BEING MADE FUN OF AND BEING TREATED LIKE I'M ONE OF THOSE CREATURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I!!!! AM!!!!! NOT!!!!!!! AUTISTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T HAVE AUTISM. I DON'T HAVE AUTISM. I DON'T HAVE AUTISM. I DON'T HAVE AUTISM. I DON'T HAVE AUTISM. I DON'T HAVE AUTISM. I DON'T HAVE AUTISM. I DON'T HAVE AUTISM. I DON'T HAVE AUTISM. I DON'T HAVE AUTISM. I DON'T HAVE AUTISM. I DON'T HAVE AUTISM. I DON'T HAVE AUTISM. I'M FUCKINJG ITRED OF PUTTING UP WITH THIS SHITE, EVEN FROM MODDERATORSS WHO FUCKINE EIDIT MY PSOTS!!!!!1111!!!11!1!!! NSKSLJAJEJEIJIOAJEJASIJEASJEIAJNMEIKJEJASJEIJIFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE ALL YOU FAGS!!!!!!!!
clownsong.com clownsong.com clownsong.com clownsong.com clownsong.com clownsong.com clownsong.com clownsong.com clownsong.com clownsong.com clownsong.com clownsong.com clownsong.com clownsong.com clownsong.com clownsong.com clownsong.com clownsong.com clownsong.com clownsong.com

Shrek 2 ACT 1 Scene 1 There is a bed onstage behind a silky curtain, backlit. PRINCE CHARMING (os) Once upon a time in a kingdom far, far away, the king and queen were blessed with a beautiful baby girl. And throughout the land, everyone was happy… until the sun went down and they saw that their daughter was cursed with a frightful enchantment that took hold each and every night. Desperate, they sought the help of a fairy godmother who had them lock the young princess away in a tower, there to await the kiss… of the handsome Prince Charming. [enters gallantly onstage] It was he who would chance the perilous journey through blistering cold and scorching desert traveling for many days and nights, risking life and limb to reach the Dragon's keep. For he was the bravest, and most handsome… in all the land. [looks at the audience] And it was destiny that his kiss would break the dreaded curse. He alone would climb to the highest room of the tallest tower to enter the princess's chambers, cross the room to her sleeping silhouette, pull back the gossamer curtains to find her… [pulls back the curtain to reveal WOLF in the bed. Gasps] WOLF What? CHARMING Princess… Fiona? WOLF No! CHARMING [relieved] Thank heavens. Where is she? WOLF She's on her honeymoon. CHARMING Honeymoon? With whom? 2 Scene 2 THE SWAMP SHREK It's so good to be home! Just you and me and… DONKEY [offstage] One is the loneliest number that you ever do…[enters] Two can be as bad as one… SHREK Donkey? DONKEY Shrek! Fiona! Aren't you two a sight for sore eyes! Give us a hug, Shrek, you old love machine. And look at you, Mrs. Shrek. How 'bout a side of sugar for the steed? SHREK Donkey, what are you doing here? DONKEY Taking care of your love nest for you. SHREK Oh, you mean like… sorting the mail and watering the plants? DONKEY Yeah, and feeding the fish! SHREK I don't have any fish. DONKEY You did. [looks around for the fish] SHREK Look at the time. I guess you'd better be going. DONKEY Don't you want to tell me about your trip? Or how about a game of Parcheesi? FIONA Actually, Donkey? Shouldn't you be getting home to Dragon? DONKEY Oh, yeah, that. I don't know. She's been all moody and stuff lately. I thought I'd move in with you. FIONA You know we're always happy to see you, Donkey. SHREK But Fiona and I are married now. We need a little time, you know, to be together. Just with each other. Alone. DONKEY Say no more. You don't have to worry about a thing. I will always be here to make sure nobody bothers you. SHREK Donkey! 3 DONKEY Yes, roomie? SHREK You're bothering me. DONKEY Oh, OK. All right, cool. I guess… Me and Pinocchio was going to catch a tournament, anyway, so…Maybe I'll see y'all Sunday for a barbecue or something. SHREK He'll be fine. Now, where were w

e? [giggles] Oh.I think I remember. Donkey! DONKEY I know, I know! Alone! I'm going! I'm going. What do you want me to tell these other guys? ROYAL MESSENGER enters to fanfare. MESSENGER [clears throat] "Dearest Princess Fiona. You are hereby summoned to the Kingdom of Far, Far Away for a royal ball in celebration of your marriage at which time the King will bestow his royal blessing… upon you and your…uh… Prince Charming. Love, the King and Queen of Far, Far Away. aka Mom and Dad." FIONA Mom and Dad? SHREK Prince Charming? DONKEY Royal ball? Can I come? SHREK We're not going. FIONA & DONKEY What? SHREK I mean, don't you think they might be a bit…shocked to see you like this? FIONA Well, they might be a bit surprised. But they're my parents, Shrek. They love me. And don't worry. They'll love you, too. SHREK Yeah, right. Somehow I don't think I'll be welcome at the country club. FIONA Stop it. They're not like that. SHREK How do you explain Sergeant Pompous and the Fancy Pants Club Band? FIONA Oh, come on! You could at least give them a chance. SHREK To do what? Sharpen their pitchforks? 4 FIONA No! They just want to give you their blessing. SHREK Oh, great. Now I need their blessing? FIONA If you want to be a part of this family, yes! SHREK Who says I want to be part of this family? FIONA You did! When you married me! SHREK Well, there's some fine print for you! FIONA [exasperated sigh] So that's it. You won't come? SHREK Trust me. It's a bad idea. We are not going! And that's final! ALL exit. SCENE 3 SHREK, DONKEY and FIONA re-enter with GINGY and PINOCHIO. SHREK is carrying luggage GINGY [walking by and picking up the ‘warning, Ogres sign’] Don't worry! We'll take care of everything. PINOCHIO Hey, wait for me. DONKEY Hit it! Move 'em on! Head 'em up! Head 'em up, move 'em on! Head 'em up! Move ‘em on, Rawhide! Knock 'em out! Pound 'em dead! Make 'em tea! Buy 'em drinks! Meet their mamas! Milk 'em hard! Rawhide! Yeehaw! SHREK, FIONA and DONKEY pass back and forth on the stage every time the E/E (Enter/exit symbol appears) DONKEY Are we there yet? SHREK No. DONKEY Are we there yet? FIONA Not yet. E/E 5 DONKEY OK, are we there yet? SHREK No. DONKEY Are we there yet? FIONA No! E/E DONKEY Are

season 1 (2007)[edit]
No.
overall No. in
season Title Original air date Prod.
code
1 1 "Pilot" April 25, 2007[1] TBA
Jack arrives in the United States fresh out of the Philippines, and his cousin, Phil, shows him around town as per Tito's request.
2 2 "Road Trippin" May 2, 2007[3] TBA
Jack, Phil, and Chita go to Lake Tahoe to do some skiing.
3 3 "Jeepney" May 9, 2007[3] TBA
Jack has his Jeepney shipped all the way from the Philippines and wants to get it customized. Meanwhile, Phil challenges Jerome and Jamar to a race.
4 4 "Got Surgery?" May 16, 2007[3] TBA
When everyone is getting plastic surgery at the mall, Chita doesn't approve.
5 5 "Duck Karma" May 23, 2007[3] TBA
An elderly woman rides around town selling balut and Phil hates it. Two ducks, Swoop Duck and 2Quack, fly around and poop on everybody.
Tito (as Blind Dick the Samurai) travels throughout the land fighting everyone he meets.
Phil and Horat are angry because the town ran out of weed, so the gang sets out to find the holy grail which is said to be a legend. However, Bob Saget stops them on the way.
Tito Dick is impregnating all the women in town so he can create an unstoppable army. TT Boy and Kid Utot (Phil and Jack) set out to stop him.

good

Not nearly enough

SZ":DLHDGNMDLMNVC SKDBASBD NAM

You posted this in the other thread faggot.

I was just about to make a thread like this….

hail satan!

Followup question: Of all the times people replied to a comment saying "CTR detected"/"JIDF detected"/etc etc, what percentage of the people being replied to do you actually think WERE CTR/JIDF/…?

Eat a dick nigger

Every white man has a story like mine. This is 200 years of history we know as fact. Passed down from generation to generation, the tale of the fucking retarded savage, and each one of us witness it to be true.

Niggers aren't human. They're 3/5.

come again?

Caste system in India
The caste system in India is a system of social stratification which has pre-modern origins, was transformed by the British Raj, and is today the basis of reservation in India. It consists of two different concepts, varna and jāti, which may be regarded as different levels of analysis of this system.

Aren't you just Syrian. "Assyrian" Wtf

Are we?

Sorry forgot the source :P
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/10/russia-trying-help-donald-trump-win-election-says-cia-secret/

Nice bulge.

Stop dude, this shit is just embarrassing.

You all are stupid.

i'm gonna try to make some nice infographs/postersthat combine the lies of the lugenpresse nicely with the wikilinks posted here. i'm not on fagbook or shitter and i live in yurop so you guys are gonna have to spread them but i'll happily do my job as ammo manifacturer in the war against globalism

TRS is not ramzpaul

CORRECT MY ANUS

youtube.com/watch?v=x6mARUrPtXk
at 1:17:36 of this oct 4 interview julian comments on upcoming publications:

all us election documents before nov 8
war, arms, oil (yemen files, plus-d, berats-box)
google (????????????????????????????????????)
us election (dnc, podesta emails)
surveillance (bnd-nsa, hbgary)

besides no mention of clinton foundation or 33K leaks the interesting bit here is that wikileaks seems to be operating, at least on the surface, as julian intended at this time. also, WTF IS THE GOOGLE LEAK?

This would be great. We need organized effort, and good ideas like that deserve to be the scope of them.

Meanwhile in Sweden

test

Who are these people? I don't recognize anyone.

leave before you begin to recognize (((them)))
if your new you must lurk more
idk who they are either. just advice if your actually new, plebbit spacer

Then why did you post that picture and why are you whining? You could have posted the Twitter link where you got that photo instead of being a useless faggot. Fuck off nigger

Turns out the crazy mother fuckers with tin hats had this all figured out a long ass time ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4

youtube.com/watch?v=jvCXbiQ33Dg

I was going through the files in the wikileaks directory to see if I noticed anything different. The few files that didn't have the 01-Jan-1984 01:01 were the same, but 2 files were different. The podesta email batch and the saudi-database have 01-Jan-1984 00:01 instead of 01:01. May be nothing, then again it may be something. Figured I'd bring it up just in case

Funny thing is, it's true. Just not in the way they think.

So that's actually true…

If I was at 99% distrust of fedgov and alphabet I'm now at 100%

They are the enemy and must be destroyed. That's not acceptable background for a CIA director and everybody else that let him get appointed was just as guilty. That's real fucked

I mean, I would have never got a TS:SCI if I had admitted something like that. Fuck, even having parents with background like that could be a problem.

Where have you been, man? Everyone with clearance got doxed by the fucking chinese and you're JUST NOW fully realizing how jewed we have been?

Sorry I'm late to this and this ground may already be covered, but several smaller websites are reporting today that HRC campaign was making payments to Yeb! Fiorina and Kasich. They claim the proof is in the Podesta emails, document number 1078645. I can't find this in the wikileaks emails when searching the site.Any truth to this?

archive.is/dxbQO

Again, please excuse me if I am being retarded.

doc id 1078645 doesn't seem to have anything to do with any of that.
———————————————-
RE: INSIGHT - KSA/YEMEN - KSA refraining so far from sending natl guard to fight Houthis

Released on 2013-09-30 00:00 GMT
Email-ID 1078645
Date 2009-11-12 15:23:34
From [email protected]/* */
To [email protected]/* */
RE: INSIGHT - KSA/YEMEN - KSA refraining so far from sending
natl guard to fight Houthis
——————————————-
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/10/1078645_re-insight-ksa-yemen-ksa-refraining-so-far-from-sending-natl.html

Also, is there any discussion of findingassange.com going on? ~2 hours till deadline…

they put a disclaimer at the top if assange "appears" on the hannity show they'll stop the release

Well no shit. So it was a commercial for Sean Hannity?
DON'T FORGET TO DRINK YOUR OVALTINE

post a link to the article please, not just a screencap

This site requires Javascript to work, please enable Javascript in your browser or use a browser with Javascript support

Who wants to check their code just to see if they find anything suspicious?

It's not complicated: if they don't post a link to Wikileaks directly to the document they're talking about then you can ignore the article.

You are right and I should have concluded that before even posting. It pisses me off when there is so much legit damning stuff in the emails that has been ignored to have these ass clowns running stories like this. It just reinforces the "fake news" narrative that the MSM and Dems are pushing. It would be interesting to see who is actually behind these websites and stories.

Don't click this link. That's all I'm going to say.

I am now completely convinced that Wikileaks and FindingAssange are both CIA psyops.

Asking him to go on a specific CIA-friendly TV-channel that was caught repeating all of CIA's lies during the Iraq-bullshit. And that was hardly the first time.

Wikileaks is a honeypot, FindingAssange is a psyop

Saging a sticky is retardation

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

Weed will do that to me.

100 new clinton emails
foia.state.gov/search/results.aspx

Are these new clinton emails?

yes, judicial watch foia requested her emails. 100 will be released each month. i believe this is the 2nd batch

Hillary Clinton is a rapist enabeler and the Teflon Don is the best! No super rush, but I think the state of the year 2016 was perfect. Thanks for the heads up. I know you're getting ready to test the best way to make sure you're having a wonderful time. It would wack. The other day and age of empires, I have been working on a regular basis and I have been adopted by the way! The pumpkin pie crust is the best part about it.

FindingAssange.com posted a fake proof-of-life "video" (an empty video container without a real YouTube URL).

soundcloud.com/user-21193619/assange-interview-part-1
Not convinced. Dodgy circumstances, no apparent awareness by Assange that people think he's dead. Fun fact: my latest hobby is producing fake speeches using digitally cloned voices of other people.

For what purpose? Are they going to assassinate everyone who visits those? Wikileaks alone must have been visited by millions of people.

Prove it user. Produce a 5second clip of Assange speaking or BTFO.

collection of damning emails and other CF info
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DgwLHAC5mk9Ghblc6O7AXzxX5dNLlMg0hHUn-D_Ay7I/htmlview#
archive.is/tuoR1

2hu-ch.org/thread-5b30554cf29073d3aee1a74c298234c8e36a7bad.html
endchan.xyz/pol/res/24781.html

some emails cannot be accessed from the wikileaks website but show up in advanced search. top result is an example.
search.wikileaks.org/advanced?new_search=False&query=Circle&exclude_words=&publication_type[]=46&publication_type[]=42&released_date_end=&exact_phrase=&page=3&released_date_start=&order_by=most_relevant&document_date_end=&any_of=&document_date_start=

checked
more examples
search.wikileaks.org/?query=&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=2015-02-08&document_date_end=2015-02-08&released_date_start=2016-10-16&released_date_end=2016-10-16&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results

2nd result
search.wikileaks.org/advanced?exclude_words=&order_by=most_relevant&page=2&new_search=False&any_of=&document_date_end=&query=coexist&publication_type[]=46&exact_phrase=&released_date_start=&document_date_start=&released_date_end=

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Why do people still post this reddit spaced pasta? Especially when it's not even on topic.

5th result
search.wikileaks.org/?query=Icing on the cake &exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&publication_type[]=46&new_search=False&order_by=most_relevant#results

https ://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/809333174098657280

So who else accidentally downloaded the Iraq WMD PDF, opened it on a sandboxie'd viewer, air-gapped system?

I know it's a lot of old info but it was a pretty interesting read (unless you're a veteran who lost all 4 limbs in Fallujah). Pretty good move to tweet it now just to remind people how trustworthy or reliable a "High Confidence" CIA report is.

Page 73 out of 96. "Would Saddam attack the Dimona nuclear facility?" Oy fucking vey!

As soon as Wikileaks started releasing the emails that laid the foundation for Pizzagate. It feels like everything was speeding up.

The "Russia did it" started intensifying.
The ISISrael started gaining ground quick as fuck
The Saudi pedo-leads gets all the focus

Is this the buildup to WW3? Putin is basically fully Jewed, the only wildcard is Trump and I have very low hopes for him being a JFK 2.0.

One thing that speaks against this theory are the bills that were passed allowing them to hack the shit out of anyone using a vpn for example. That tells me they want to maintain control over a relatively stable society for a little bit longer. Maybe they're pulling the plug on America if they can't get Hillary in office tomorrow?

This is how it feels to me.

I predict a Turkey-style military coup in the USA before Trump gets sworn into the office. Obama will impose martial law.

When it happens, NATO will lose its footing and Putin will launch an immediate attack on the Baltic and/or Poland. The rest will be a history.

The question a smart civilian individual should be asking themselves right now is not how to avoid it but in which country they should be before shit hits the fan. Please, tell me your answer to this question.

I can't really blame Putin if he does it because that would be the logical step. In fact, he tried to avoid it but no one was interested in avoiding it. He has given us a plenty of warning. This is the future you chose.

I think once the Electoral College plan goes bust they'll try to get Trump impeached quickly by finding something dirty in the Trump Foundation.

New wikileaks insurance file

INSURANCE 2016-12 torrent file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-12-09_WL-Insurance.aes256.torrent … (83GiB) SHA256:637f6996be1ea0155099df79baf7b7e7be14d17965026f619acf139f9fd55382

Why was this unstickied right as they released a new insurance file?
bump?

Why was this thread unstickied just as wikileaks posted a new insurance file?
bump

Good question.
Also, is @wikileaks still credible?
I wish the answers were simple.

if you believe its julian in this interview then the answer is yes
youtube.com/watch?v=7FuQwedAWHI

just admit that nothing will ever convince you

If he still doesn't have access to the internet then he can't see all the retards or the shills on Twitter who keep on spamming PROOFOFLIFE! PROOFOFLIFE! These are the people who supposedly believe the Ecuadorian embassy has been raided by the british police and they kidnapped Julian Assange and the government of Ecuador just pretends nothing happened and they have hired a Julian Assange impersonator to do a radio interview with Sean Hannity.

Then just do it, create a fake Julian Assange interview with Sean Hannity and create new questions and answers.

can someone provide me a link to the thread with all the wikileaks insurance torrent files and decryption ideas

I saw it here earlier today now I can't find it

8ch.net/pol/res/8174628.html

or are you thinking about this one?:

web.archive.org/web/20161217010250/http://8ch.net/pol/res/8319373.html

Saved.

page 25. bump

Again. One of the few good threads.

371 new Clinton emails via foia
foia.state.gov/Search/Results.aspx?collection=Litigation_F-2016-07895_5

Bump

where is the podesta link?