Christianity has finally fully embraced it's far-left roots

web.archive.org/web/20161016225118/http://www.christianitytoday.com/women/2016/october/how-i-stopped-seeing-privilege-in-black-and-white.html?share=NMsqrwYwCyRdkEXg/8hxiVZ9f+P2j0/N
Christianity Today, a strongly family-oriented publication, has announced to the world yet again that it endorses the ideas of racial "privilege". That because you are white, you are privileged. Not because you're the hardest working race or the most innovative, but because you're born white. This is because some pseudointellectual sociological bullshit was spewed nearly 2000 years ago by some fucker in the desert. So modern sociologists picked it up and ran with it.
It should be said, negating the fact that blacks in America literally have zero responsibilities attributed to them at birth and are required to do nothing but live off the system.
Asians are accepted into colleges far more often than whites, as well. As for the SAT scores being butchered, blame that on the fucks up top.
The author of this nonsense is some fucking slanty eyed fuck who thinks her opinion matters. She also is a Christian, who has continued to usher in the downfall of the West, by slowly but surely paving a way for the destruction of culture via propagating the hebrew god. She tries to convey the message that while she's totally not privileged in America, she is elsewhere because reasons and, like, Jesus.
This should surprise no one. Minorities and SJW-types desperately seek an alternative to biological evolution, as the idea that there is no god and reality is random - unequal in nature - is horrifying to many. They'd rather die out due to denying reality than survive and embrace even a shimmer of truth.
Once again, Christianity is NOT our friend. It is NOT going to help our cause. Christianity wants nothing more than a violent expulsion of culture, and the creation of a one-world "utopia".

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/7873419.html
archive.is/Dmz9A
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
torrentproject.se/bc0b911654e2795536370f8cae59d123db4b95b4/The-Greatest-Story-Never-Told-torrent.html
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1420107340842-0.pdf
tragedyandhope.com/th-films/the-ultimate-history-lesson/
youtube.com/watch?v=YQiW_l848t8&list=PL463AA90FD04EC7A2
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=gIdBuK7_g3M
youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Round 2 motherfuckers

Also, first post for "intl"

sage

Afraid of discussing an article about today christianity? Dont worry if the other semetics parasites win you will be able to crucify as many cats as you want in your non-white christian country.

sage

how do I gib gold here? XD

What roots? Subversion isn't roots.

It’s too easy.

Reported for not being intl.

Well shit, anyone can do that. "P-please h-honey, w-w-when you're f-finished getting rammed by J-Jamal, m-maybe g-go and c-cuck me no m-m-m… more… please?"

It doesn't mean shit socially if you have a unique image of Christ as this super badass who totally wasn't a complete Jew who promoted snark about equality in the face of the Romans curb-stomping Israel. If the vast majority of Christians today believe that Jesus was Mr. Hippy-Dippy, guess what? That means Christianity promotes being hippy-dippy. The functional impact of Christianity is therefore degenerate.

As for whether or not it is true, any god too feeble to consistently enforce his own laws is a proverbial foundation of sand. Not that Christians alone deserve this criticism, of course.

It is self-evident that the spread and success of Christianity is due entirely to the people who promoted it and used their power and their in-group unity–when they had it–to spread it and hold onto it. Its truth value on the basis of the Bible alone has nothing whatsoever to do with its spread, success, or any other real-world gains, which have everything to do with the people who made it so.

Jesus promoted cowardice and snark in place of assertion and wisdom. It's a brilliant system if you are an unscrupulous semitic son of a bitch looking for a convenient moral excuse to degrade a people.

MUST BE SUBVRESION

>>>Holla Forums

illyrio plz go and stay go

Bosnians aren't White.

You're too late, the derailing has already begun.

Propaganda is easier than counter-argument.

First rule of Holla Forums: Question everything.

No belief is beyond reproach, faggot. We questioned if women should really have rights, if today's society is good, does race exist, and did the holocaust really happen. Everything is up for debate.

kek go back to >>>/christianity/

Now those are some fine digits.

they're turkroach rapebabies but whiter than šiptars and kosovans that's for sure

kek

Trips confirm. If you found a handful of based redpilled marxists, that wouldn't make marxism good.

In my country, Christian charities run about 60% of asylum centers (with government funds.) Sad to say for you who hold on to it, but your religion has been totally cucked, if it wasn't all along.

That means you can still worship in private if you get something out of it, that's fine. Every religious system has merit on a personal level. But as a social institution, Christianity is part of the enemy.

Sorry, but that's how it is. That makes us who speak out against it right and you who defend it wrong.

D&C THREAD

SAGE

Too easy.

Sage

You either need to step it up , or call the reported for intl autist because i will keep bumping this thread

Hey, how about that.

You sage all you want, no amount of saging or damage control is going to do you any good when all it takes to counter it is to lay Christcuckery bare, you make this too easy.

Reposting same D&C thread

MY PARENTS TOOKS ME TO A CUCK PENTACOSTAL CHURCH AS A KIDS WHHHA

NO I DON' T KNOW WHATS IN THE BIBLE FOR SURE LOL, I JUST READ SNIPESTS ON YOUTUBE

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY PRESERVED THE ARTS AND INVENTED SCIENCE, MY JEWISH SCHOOL TEACHER SAID THEY BURNED BOOKS AND SHIT LOL, LE DARK AGES MEME!!

I BROWSED REDDIT 2 YEARS AGO, LOL I STILL DO!

==I DON"T HAVE AUTISM, == ihaveaspergurs

8ch.net/pol/res/7873419.html

You kikes aren't even trying at this point.

Bump all you want, it will get deleted and you IP banned. Kill yourself CTR.

If you didnt sage bomb'd the first one there it will be no need for second,
If you dont like the thread filter it dont come and spam sage otherwise i will keep making the thread and bumping it

See

Maybe some of us want to discuss the extremely harmful effects of Christians on our societies? You probably just have to live with that here.

Take your shit thread elsewhere, you aren't welcome here.

FLASE FALG OPPERATION BY COMMON KIKE

GO SUCK MORE DICKS FALSE CHRISTIAN JOHN COMMON FILTH

Underaged and historically illiterate. Come back after youre done with Highschool.

sage
:^)

i bet you think based far-right aussies that protested against christianity for protecting refugees are also CTR.Lets make a bet if that not happens will you kill yourself because i didnt get banned?

archive.is/Dmz9A

Poetry.

Lmao, retard

It's not things that you said, it's the implication of trying to shut down any debate on christianity.

Sure because Holla Forums is a christian board right my semitic friend.

The implication you invented out of thin air, you mean.

Did Christianity itself do that or did people do that? People did that, not Christ, not Christianity, just people.

Nah.

Pottery!

Historically illiterate? What does what I said have to do with history? I just look out the window and see all Christian denominations in my country working hand in hand with marxists in every way.

It's the second most destructive social organization in our civilization at this moment.

Bullshit.

This is a website designed by kikes to poz Christians, not a Christian website. End of story.

wew

who /pagan/ here

Come on They were the original "occupy Jerusalem". A communist cult hanging out in the temple all day.

Retard, where do you think the swastica comes from?

sage

Funny how every time something negative about cucksitanity comes out, it's "NOT ALL CHRISTIANS" "IT'S ACTUALLY JEWS DOING IT" "SAGE SAGE SAGE", but some cherrypicked fags that claim to be of some other religion are mystically elevated to being representative of the entire religion.

Well, I did actually post my reasons here

You're terrible at this.

If its argue like a semitic , talk like a semitic and acts like a semitic what else can they be?
They do the same semitic tactic as any muslim or jew would do in their position.

Who the fuck is Oswald Srenger and why should I give a fuck that he's stating obvious untruths?

Christians built the west and built western thought, it's not Christianity's fault the left will attempt to infiltrate and subvert every institution it sees.

This is a red pill thread now

The Greatest Story Never Told
IS A MUST WATCH
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
torrentproject.se/bc0b911654e2795536370f8cae59d123db4b95b4/The-Greatest-Story-Never-Told-torrent.html

Web of Debt
IS A MUST READ
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1420107340842-0.pdf

The Ultimate History Lesson
IS ALSO A MUST WATCH
tragedyandhope.com/th-films/the-ultimate-history-lesson/
youtube.com/watch?v=YQiW_l848t8&list=PL463AA90FD04EC7A2

Yuri Bezmenov
WATCH AND UNDERSTAND THE WORLD AROUND YOU
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

CULTURAL MARXISM: The Corruption of America
SEE IT AS WELL, YOU FUCKER
youtube.com/watch?v=gIdBuK7_g3M

In the Shadow of Hermes
DETAILED HISTORY OF COMMUNISM
youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI

t. arse fister

Traditional Indo-European symbols.

I’m sorry, but anecdotes aren’t evidence.

redpill #1
I AM KING OF INTL

B-but he's Christian in that movie, that goes against my intl narrative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pagans: Very few, maybe a couple of thousand people, usually nationalists and racists. Has a small fringe of degenerates faggot wiccans.

Christians: A billion raging marxists. Has a small fringe of Deus Bult nationalists.

See how your attempt to just inverse the Christcuck meme falls a bit short?

Kek newfag are sad, listen faggots christianity didnt build the west , EUROPEANS BUILD THE WEST, christianity maked sure all the your semitic rat brothers would be in power.

You mean like the stories about Jesus?

Just look it up. 60% of asylum centers her in Norway is run by Christians. Christians feed, clothe and help more immigrants get set up here than even marxist organizations do.

need I go on?

Great, Another one of these shit Christianity is left Meme threads.
Guaranteed 300 replies.

Reminder that (((they))) want to destroy Christian values, And replace it with Homosexuality and Degenerates.

That is pretty faggy of you OP.

If you want to use that logic, these images prove that literally every pagan on the planet is a gay nigger.

You need to up that heh pill brudda

ok bud, which religion do you follow?

Did you study the homosexuality and degeneracy like CF did? 16 hours of lookin at it is the minimum otherwise is heresy.

What does that have to do with anything?

because you obviously have the correct answer

Homosexuality is a Christian vale

Just like Hitler said you would.
And what do you have to say about a Trump presidency giving back Christianity political and cultural power it hasn't had in the U.S.A. for 60 years? There's no amount of anti-Christian shilling you can do to stop that, so I hope you're also working to stop Trump from being elected.

sage

Most Christians are pretty anti trump

You're kidding right? Christians were always against the jews and exposing them Look at Martin Luther and others. It was only recently that Christians became stupid and believed the lie that the jews are Israel. In the 70s Hal Lindsey released The Late Great Planet Earth which was heavily pushed by the jewish press anout jews being the fulfillment of prophecy.
Lindey's book was utter bullshit and he was wrong on everything, but Christians swallowed it and have been stupid ever since,but that is less than 50 years of Christian history and you paint the whole church with your lie.
Historically Chrsitians named the jew….only the catholics accepted them.

Please continue to sage and do stupid replies like that one.

Not even trying. Sad.

What? You want me to be your guru and guide you in spirituality? This would be part of your problem, bro.

If Christianity works for you as a spiritual system there's nothing wrong with that. What I'm saying is that as a social organization Christianity does severe harm in many of our countries. They are a harmful element and mostly aligned with marxism in every way. Haven't you noticed it has been updated, and everyone went along with the new version? That some few have a more redpilled version of it doesn't make it good.

Any argument that it can be reformed and fixed falls short for me, because it failed in the first place. All those majority Christians who are indistinguishable from marxists, they were easily subverted into the new system. So how can anyone claim the system itself is any sort of shield against subversion?

It had a good run, but it failed and it failed hard. That's why I believe it's right to speak out against it.

Spotted the hooked-nose

They’re not, but whatever you say, D&C shill.

Wow! That one got a lot of replies. Smells like nervousness. Trump will make Christianity great again, and there is nothing any of you can do about it but cry!

No, It's not.

Leviticus 18:22 - "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination."

HOW DARE YOU CHALLENGE MY AUTHORITY AS KING YOU SHALL BE BANISHED TO CUCKCHAN FOR ALL ETERNITY
here's some anime though i guess

Are you an idiot or did you never read a real history book outside of what your sunday school recommended ?
Not only did charlemagne give power to the jews but the first 2 Roman Emperors to convert to christianity managed to lost the city revenue from local taxes, and their endowments of property in less than 60 years. Chirstians have been fucking up the west since the start.

nice dubs, i hope after the election they go back their general threads in cuckchan, they cant deal with oppoistion views.

Talk about low energy

Is this their version of facts are pagans or something?

By christianity, he meant the people who would actively call themselves as such. ie: whites.

He certainly didn't mean the churches. Plus, that was like hitler. He said that to garner support. Just like when he says isreal is our greatest ally.

Actions>Words. He's doing more for whites, not for christains. If you wanted the christain candidate, Cruz is that way.

I like how Christians make a claim to be against Jews because of the sporadic persecutions of them when they got completely out of line (and they fled the country before coming back a few decades later,)

when all the ancestors of all the Jews in Europe came here during Christianity, doing their business and gradually interbreeding with the native aristocracy.

Imagine a group of kikes coming to a tribe of pagans and trying to live there, doing their shifty business. They would have been killed outright.

I take it you have never shaved your neckbeard or adorned yourself in clothing made of 2 different fabrics?

Talk about having no argument.

like all those majority atheist nordic countries swamped with shitskins

you mean the hundreds of different sects?

no such thing as perfection. you're never going to have a utopia

are you seriously telling me that the majority of christians actively read marxist doctrines and follow communism?

nice meme!

Isn't thw whole point of the new test to put the old one to rest for the new covenant?

I'm actually not at all fucking interested in hearing about the Black/White relationship in America from someone who's neither.

Do we have any mods on this board?

sage

They think christianity will suddenly raise the IQ of those africans countries that are 90%+ christians, reallity is nigger will always be niggers and HIGH IQ people are less dogmatic and have less tendecy to follow semitic cults. As long as we get to stop importing niggers and shitskin IQ in white countries will go back to be raising instead of declining.Reallity is eugenic and the end of immigration will be the end of all the semitic cults having any influence in any position that requires 3 digits IQ.

Yes, Christians are a minority here. But they are a huge majority among the people who are actually doing the swamping.

Ok, I've checked out all the denominations where I live. State protestants, catholics, orthodox, pentecostals, baptists, JW, mormons. Every one I could find. They all preach for immigration and other marxist doctrines.

So tell me where I find these mythical redpilled Christians? There are a few here on Holla Forums, that's all I've seen? Show me a bishop somewhere speaking out against all this?

To me it looks like a united front.

Of course not. But in essence they are the same. They are proponents of the same things and act much the same.

That attitude was what caused the downfall of Europe when you really think about

Except god and christianity of course :)

More than one way to cook an egg. Femenists and Muslism both work for the destruction of the west but in different ways.

Both Marxists and Christains work to uplift nonwhites and racemix, instill white guilt, import nonwhites into white countries and work to bring about a one-world gov't.

Goals are the same, but they work to them in different ways and call the result a different thing.

What a surprise, they are also the most cucked.