Did Trump just sell his soul to the Emerald Empire?

Did Trump just sell his soul to the Emerald Empire?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/05/23/obama.ireland/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EHEHEHEHE BET YA DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING SASSENACH

i guess you are full of shit

EHEHEHEHE

edition.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/05/23/obama.ireland/index.html

Meet Fulmoth Kearney, Obama's Irish ancestor

i'm not denying that Obama can have an Irish ancestor (his mother was white after all).

What I argue against is that a drop of blood in your lineage means you can be counted in an ethnic group.

To count as such would require at least half of your ancestry to pertain to it.

the irish blood is powerful. even just a drop can corrupt someone.

GET OUT HIDF SHILL

But isn't Irish a race?
How is Jew a race and Irish isn't?

I remember when satan-chan said that Jewish DNA infects and modifies the goy DNA

top of the morning to ya, fitzhenry!

Begorrah, this sure is anti Catholic, me Buchall.

We faced moar slavery than the blacks. We be White jus loik you. Now give me yer pot o' Gold.

Remember all those immigrants turned into Irish Spring during the Anglo invasions.

Daerty Ulster dogs.

how comes even nazis accepted 1/4 of jewish blood as german? In the case of Obongo is a great-great-grandfather so the ancestry would represent 1/16 of his ancestry. Definetly not Irish.

Besides I was just using lefty jargon, I have no problem to talk about celts as a race (but that would encompass more than just Irishmen).

1/16 is enough to call yourself native american

Good Friday sassenachs are still sassenachs m8. The Ires willl bury their useful idiots first.

I miss Satan-chan. : (

What exactly is the Emerald Empire? Not heard it outside here.

Everything is an Irish conspiracy.
The Irish control the media and so on.

It's the answer to pol's jews.

what is this emerald empire meme

Its a joke right? obviously,…. right? we dont fall for the big bad man causing all the problems…..right?

Use your fucking brain

Its not that im stupid, its that
I want to BELIEVE

On Holla Forums for supporting Trump's love for israel you can get yourself banned now, lol.

Never banned me for making thread about Marx, never banned me for making thread about Stalin. Now they banned me for supporting Trump.

Pol is a joke board now, you for Trump - they hate you. You against Trump - they hate you. Circus of cucks, who's messiah betrayed them.

cucks cucking cucks

Well… People here can get you proof that the Irish are everywhere in US media and so on…

Just like pol can prove you it's Ze Joose.

But, you are an individual. You decide.

it's a joke

feels bad man. I remember the one about her kidnapping that Jewish boy. I wish they hadn't bullied her so hard. I miss her shitposts.

KEK WHAT

WHY WEREN'T ANY OF HER POSTS CAPPED?

this tbh. Any comrades got a cap?

Tell that to Holla Forums, according to them anyone with a great grandparent who was Jewish is part of the conspiracy. The fact that Jews trace lineage matrilineally be damned.