SUPER SUNDAY

It's time for Superman.

Sure Lois, the guy's Superman, and not at all a stalker.

Superman finds no issue using his amazing powers to put dirty carnies out of business.

Just imagine what it's like to live in Superman's world. You can be just a bit actor trying to survive in the cut-throat world of television when some jacked up space Superman starts terrorizing earth because you played Frankenstein's monster.

Yay….Aquaman.

I wonder how many people have conned their way into Lois Lane's panties by saying they're Superman.

Someday, we'll view the visitation of extraterrestrial life the same way we view a dirty carnival setting up in a Wal-Mart parking lot.

Sometimes, Superman comics are just fucking strange.

I miss kooky Bizarro.

If you can figure this shit out, you can get the actual art from this story, autographed by Curt Swan! Offer no longer valid, as this was published 1961 and Curt Swan has been dead since 1996

GET /cuteboys/ /fit/ Holla Forums!

I'm less concerned about THE ROBOT MASTER replacing Superman's friends, and more about Superman's life of paranoia caused by Lois's constant suspicion.

Superman's super-friends know him so well. Only Superman would've enjoyed a complicated robot conspiracy to celebrate the anniversary of Supergirl's arrival on earth.

I don't know about the dinky ass busts though.

Superman's was Super even as a baby. Look at his amazing life and weep.

POV Superman cam. Like a falcon or eagle cam, except far more super.

And with more criminals. Can't forget the criminals.

$2000 reward guys! Totally not a scam!

THE ONE TRUE SUPERMAN VS. JIMMY, HIS PAL

IT HAS COME TO THIS.

Of course it wasn't Jimmy. It was the evil Jimmy from Kandor. Jimmy would never, ever turn away from the friendship of the one true Superman.

I think the secret of the Super Orphan is that she has no parents.

Supergirl is adorably dorkish and modern portrayals to the contrary are terrible.

Thanks OP

Thanks

Theyll never learn the number of licks it'll take to get to the center

Do this one next.

Vouching