WOMAN RAISED BY DYKES WANTS CHILDREN TO HAVE THE RIGHT TO SEE THEIR BIOLOGICAL PARENTS INCLUDED IN

abc.net.au/news/2016-10-11/same-sex-marriage-woman-raised-by-lesbians-supports-plebiscite/7923516

Didn't the LGTBQTCJVYH345789666 community claim children raised in their communities were more well adjusted?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/79qHM
youtube.com/watch?v=MNsIRDFJWC0
m.csmonitor.com/USA/Military/2015/0529/All-8-women-fail-Ranger-School-Some-Rangers-say-standards-should-change-video

twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GOD SAVE PAULINE HANSON

They don't know the meaning of the term.

Muslims claim they believe in a "religion of peace." Blatant lies by shit-tier humans are nothing new.

you did a lot of work for a phonefag

Somewhere on the Family Research Council's website, you can find a link to the story about a group of adults that were raised by LGTBBQPEICNEISAH parents protesting gay marriage.
They said what we all pretty much know. They were nothing more than objects used for their parents pageantry of activism for faggots. Two sisters talked about how much they hated their mothers for making them wear "lesbian" bracelets.

Basically, they are statistically more fucked up than families of straight parents by a large margin. All this stuff can be found on the FRC website.

This a go fucking figure moment.

You think they would do that? Just go out in public and lie?

FFS, nigger. Git gud.

archive.is/79qHM

Woman raised by 2 gay men - interview on red ice radio
youtube.com/watch?v=MNsIRDFJWC0

the fact that we let crazy failed people experiment with a childs life is rather disturbing

Oh noez , ze news mights doxx us without archivez!

I sold sperm once, does this mean I may have to pay alimony if this happens?

Got her facebook?

Yes. Serves you right for selling your precious bodily fluids.

What I always found hilarious, was this inevitable problem. Transfags and gays are very rebellious, however there is one problem. Teenagers. If they are raised to think being gay is okay, and to be tolerant of others, then the only path to rebel is the political right. After all, they have taken over all the edgy/punkish things, leaving edgy teens with no choice but to pick the edgiest option!

Voting for Trump.

i lost my dad when i was 4, felt like a void in my life when i went through puberty and later

children need their biological mother and father, period

Someone dump the infographics over gay's domestic abuse please.

I seriously hope the H stands for helisexual.

This actually seems like a problem with all adopted children.

I've heard quite a few stories about people that had adopted children that grew up to absolutely loathe them on the basis that they weren't the kid's real parents.

Getting to the point where you can actually bond with a kid and have them consider you a serious parent is not easy with any adopted kid. For lesbians this would especially be difficult because lesbians, like most women, like to get into relationships purely to have someone support them. So when a lesbian adopts a child it more often than not becomes a matter of wanting the child to somehow validate the woman's existence rather than have it be about giving the kid a proper family.

This seems like part of why the statistics decrying gay adoption don't really say much about adoption in general nor try making much of point of differentiating between gay, lesbian, and straight couples as well as single parent adopters.

It's a slightly more complicated point than many want to consider it to be since the root problem seems to be that everyone wants to be around those like themselves and that desire is intensified when it comes to family. The various twin studies done over the years show that a lot of behavior is linked to genetics so it's going to make things awkward whenever you're trying to raise a child that is not related to you in any way.

To be fair, that is kind of a legitimate thing to demand as a right. To know where you came from is essential for forming self identity.

This is why you don't adopt. In addition to a whole host of other issues, you're just setting yourself up for angst once the kid discovers you're not their real parents.

You got it.

That was a pretty interesting listen. I always suspected that kids raised around gays would grow up damaged.

DUH

kek, love that movie

I've told this before around here, so I'm just going to dump the tl;dr on you
>Dated asshole after asshole while leaving me in the emotional tampon friend zone

Most fags and dykes I've run into over the years are selfish perverts, and the only reason I can't say ALL of them was because I didn't know some of them well enough to determine it. Worked for a fat faggot who had a vanity plate that spelled out BOY TOY. He only smiled when he had bad news for someone.

All fags and dykes I have run into are perverts. Every single last one of them.

I believe you.

Wew, I don't remember that in any of his videos, are you E;R?

Makes me mad every time. Mad enough to take some progressive advocate for tranny rights cunt's head in hand and then repeatedly slam a car door shut on it till he's dead kind of mad.

Well, this is quite tangential, but I feel like /blogposting
Today I was talking with my mom about Homos and how I didn't like their hedonistic lifestyles. I told her that their type of sex pursues no extra value than to give pleasure to both parties, and that's fine, but on the other hand Heterosexual sex has a biological drive so that we can have children's and ultimately a family.

She agreed with me on many points and told me that she also dislikes them on some points. I know my dad thinks that they aren't natural.
What does your family think about them?

My parents get super "touchy" or whatever you'd call it about the subject, "it's very wrong to judge people based on ways they were born", etc. After that I said "I don't care if people are gay, I'm just saying you're a biological dead end if you don't pass on your genes."

I guess that because I live in Southamerica, people are less "touchy" about this, although it's harder now, since we have this whole homo and feminist movement exploding out of nowhere. (((Who is behind it?)))
Hell, I can tell my friends that I'm anti-Semite and they wouldn't blink. I said that multiple times on high-school and I've said it on College at least 5 times.

I guess that it's one of the advantages of third-world countries.

They don't care about children. The faggots want to rape boys, the dykes want to rape girls and indoctrinate children into their cult ideology

Same experience here. Every gay person I've ever met seems to be on a 24/7 emotional roller coaster complete with regular violent outbursts. In my music days I socialized with tons of gay people. Most of whom I didn't realize were gay until years later. Something they all had in common was that they were clearly emotionally stunted and were prone to having fits of rage. I never felt totally at ease around any of them and they created a tense atmosphere everywhere they went.

It's in the steven jewniverse one

W-well at least they aren't getting tortured in a Dickensian orphanage.

My friends a fag and im pretty sure he plans on raiseing kids, fug

stopped reading right there.

Is he a Holla Forums type gay or a Holla Forums type?

Where's that leftist cartoon that strawmans the anti-gays as trailer trash that constantly adopt kids, are obese, abuse and praise jesus and compares it to a gay couple that are somehow seen as normal and sad that their adoption was denied?

Didn't you know, user, children who grow up in faggot homes have been speaking out against faggot homes for years, not that the presstitute whore media would ever let you know about it.

Aren't most of these gays rich? What is the real reason for them speaking out? Were they touched or were they just made fun of in school so they got there feel feels hurt and now they hold a grudge against the people that took care of them.

This is like kaepernick, the stupid nigger is a half breed whos real parents ran out on him, got adopted by two white cucks and they raised him and yet he goes on about how whitey is so bad and evil.

plz user

this game of cat and mouse and shekel boycotting is HURTING israel so much!

ya gotta look in yer heart and save the poor Jews from dis holocaust

Oh so close.

Black pilled hipster but he goes on image boards

Get the fuck out of here, you GRIDS infected faggot

Black pilled? If he is your friend it's your duty to turn him into a nigger/jew/sand nigger/sjw/feminist/illegal hating faggot!

You can't have it both ways.

Are you from the 80s? You do realize that straight women can get this "gay" disease.

Im trying but he such a faggot sometimes, everytime i talk abouT politics hes always bitches saying were fuck regardless == EVEN THOU HE DOSENT EVEN FUCKING NO ANYTHING ABOUT THE CANIDATES==

Fug, but you get the point hes a massive faggot

Well i can see that you care about him as a friend even thought he is acting like a bastard. Most would have dropped him.

Keep at it and I'm sure he will come over to our side.

It's because adoption is a stupid idea that sounds warm and fuzzy and painless on paper but causes all the issues you mentioned in reality

now im mad

Of course she does. That's 20 years of child support she could potentially claim.

If you read the various articles like from the Federalist, you notice the complaints aren't about abuse so much as thinking their lives would be better had they had two biological parents. The Federalist piece seems pretty typical and is part of why I don't think this is even an issue of gays adopting so much as adopted children hating their adoptive parents.

So yeah it's pretty much the same as the Kaepernick bullshit.

Read these reports before, really good evidence considering the source is children of same sex parents.

I distinctly remember the story of the guy who was raised by two lesbians - he was taught growing up that all men were pieces of shit (surprise surprise) and by his early teens was having sex with men despite not being gay. He says that he was so desperate and confused that the need to have a father figure in his life eventually led him to be abused by pedophiles.

She wants women to get child support from their biological fathers. All women are whores and degenerates. They no pity and deserved the refugees raping they voted for. Anyone who said otherwise is worse than race traitor.
m.csmonitor.com/USA/Military/2015/0529/All-8-women-fail-Ranger-School-Some-Rangers-say-standards-should-change-video

Compared to what?
Themselves?
By that logic Gacy was a standup citizen.

>>>/cuteboys/

If that is the case then it's just sour grapes and what ifs.

I got oneā€¦

If i was born into a rich family instead of a poor one i would have grown up normal. BAN POOR FAMILIES!

Here's an article covering some of that.
thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/04/14905/

Response:
"Then you might as well have some fun, right?"

I was friends with a gal who had the grave misfortune of rooming with a self-hating-projected-outwards faggot. She was a sweet, innocent little thing. He saw it as his fucking duty to introduce her to the raunchiest shit imaginable and use bullying and peer-pressure to get her to do stuff she'd never have done on her own. She was cutting inside of two years of his acquaintance because of the stuff she done at his insistence that went against her nature. I played a part in getting her out of there, but the psychological wounds are still with her. I hope his probable poz status kills him soon.

All of them?

I'm surprised jewgle's even showing those links.

From fags. Oh, sorry, I mean "bithexuals."

Homosexuality is not an orientation but rather a dysfunction of the human sexuality. The imbalances an affected individual is born with and/or developed through childhood become an insatiable hunger of perversion; culminating in an abnormally sexualized, narcissistic identity.

Well, no shit. I wish her luck, doubt (((anyone))) (+shitlibs) in burgerland would give a fuck.

Fucking degenerates and their disgusting fantasy pushing.

Lol. Is first image real?

Yes, that is old news. You clearly need to lurk more newfriend.

I don't think the prime directive allows that.

Some of them don't know any better. I have to work with leftists but is a constant struggle of separating sheep from goats.

it was just as jewed back then too.
What part of turn off the TV don't you dipshits get?

Doing God's work, user.

thx for this webm
been posting about money and (((gender))) for a while, never had such a source

NOW I'M ANGRY

same
it's one of the few topics that make me feel violent action is in order
we are letting them get away with murder, torture, mutilation and forced hormone "therapy" of children

A way for gays to pollute the bloodstreams of others while claiming to help them because "I donated" and the kikes that make the anti-GRIDS pills to squeal with the new infected goyim giving them shekles for life.

I'm not kidding most of these fags know their pozzed and do it on purpose to either infect others. It's still GRIDS but now they want to screw our phagocytes with their fagocyte disease. Also is it no wonder Soros and (((advocates))) are pushing for GRIDS tolerance and trying to make everyone okay with LGBTQFUQNTHABUT?

This was the origin story of /new/ tbh

Yes and interestingly enough it comes from the ABC as well.