Christianity has finally fully embraced it's far-left roots

web.archive.org/web/20161016225118/http://www.christianitytoday.com/women/2016/october/how-i-stopped-seeing-privilege-in-black-and-white.html?share=NMsqrwYwCyRdkEXg/8hxiVZ9f+P2j0/N

Christianity Today, a strongly family-oriented publication, has announced to the world yet again that it endorses the ideas of racial "privilege". That because you are white, you are privileged. Not because you're the hardest working race or the most innovative, but because you're born white. This is because some pseudointellectual sociological bullshit was spewed nearly 2000 years ago by some fucker in the desert. So modern sociologists picked it up and ran with it.
It should be said, negating the fact that blacks in America literally have zero responsibilities attributed to them at birth and are required to do nothing but live off the system.
Asians are accepted into colleges far more often than whites, as well. As for the SAT scores being butchered, blame that on the fucks up top.

The author of this nonsense is some fucking slanty eyed fuck who thinks her opinion matters. She also is a Christian, who has continued to usher in the downfall of the West, by slowly but surely paving a way for the destruction of culture via propagating the hebrew god. She tries to convey the message that while she's totally not privileged in America, she is elsewhere because reasons and, like, Jesus.
This should surprise no one. Minorities and SJW-types desperately seek an alternative to biological evolution, as the idea that there is no god and reality is random - unequal in nature - is horrifying to many. They'd rather die out due to denying reality than survive and embrace even a shimmer of truth.

Once again, Christianity is NOT our friend. It is NOT going to help our cause. Christianity wants nothing more than a violent expulsion of culture, and the creation of a one-world "utopia".

Got a problem with it white boy.

No, we should take inspiration from reason and nature. Nature doesn't make mistakes, everything is the way it is for a reason. Pagans, while some embraced nature for what it was, were not the end-all, be-all for society. We shouldn't rely on "spiritualism". Following the paradigm nature set for us is perfect.

Yeah, Christianity is an immoral and degenerate religion.

Yes and?

Except that is bullshit. Liberals embraced atheism because they think it allows them to be degenerates, and somehow makes them smarter than everyone else. What they are trying to do is politicize science in order to avoid the mental gymnastics they brought upon themselves.

Yes, because now that European identity and ideals are weakened, they can toss away this same European content they absorbed in the past in order to stay relevant.

What we're witnessing now is the reason why Christianity exists.

I'm getting real tired of your shit, kikes.

read alex rosenberg's "disenchanted atheist's guide to reality" if you want the logical conclusion of materialism

Shouting "D&C" is the only way Christians can debate anymore since their bullshit fundamentalism is exactly why we're in this fucking mess today.
Taking in fucktons of refugees and believing god created everyone equally is a central core to your batshit insane beliefs.
According to your god, all are equal in his eyes.

Atheism isn't one single means to an end. You can embrace atheism to be a degenerate, but you can also embrace atheism as a means of accepting the fact that we're not equal. You can be an atheist for many reasons.

Okay.

modern christianity is a joke

yeah sure thing faggot.

he's a scientist. and an atheist. he uses logic and reason. sounds like your kind of guy.

The beliefs and traditions of larpagans are anything but life-affirming

Okay.

okay.

I still say that the best means of forming a philosophy is studying nature and physics more and more.
To me, traveling to the stars and seeing the universe and whatever else may exist is extremely spiritual. It's connecting me to what is; it's showing me all of reality without the blinders of dogma.

Okay.
It's really time to stop.

Reported for intl.

Alright no more of this Atheism vs Christianity vs Paganism shit. We need to focus on the enemy(the jews) not on attacking each other.

Reported for intl.

no don't report NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i.m christian…. dues vult faggot. not all of us are libshits. far from it… only the apostate are liberal. the fundamentalists are full on dues vult for the most part

Reported for intl.

sorry had the thread name still in field

Reported for intl.

Remember to sage and report D&C threads.

reported for faggot

I can think of some great Rosenberg's straight off the top of my head. It's not a kike name just because it has berg on the end. plenty of kike names were originally European, they adopted them so they could blend in easier

Reminder to hide and report D&C/slide threads. Time spent arguing with shills is time not spent on something productive.

Yaweh Vult*

are you talking about "the myth" rosenberg?

reminder jesus is a jew

Reported for intl.

Reminder reported for intl.

These are the very Christians advocating for the destruction of every culture on this earth in exchange for their god's unquestioned domain.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Reported for admitting to being intl.

Sorry that I'm triggering your Jesus senses, big guy.

But discussions have to be had on this subject or else society will continue to stagnate until it's completed muddied by stupid ingrates who revert back to worshiping the stars and moon.

Reported for intl.

Sorry that you’re reported for intl.

Listen, jesusfreak316, it's time to go back to /r/christianity

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.
What made our ancestors great was their altruism tempered by their faith and their duty.
Today we have mocked and forbidden faith for the masses, and duty has become something to be cursed. Our Christian forebears did not allow for evil in their societies and protected their families and nations as all honorable men should. More than this, where they saw evil they sought to destroy it; where they saw ignorance they brought the light of knowledge; when they found the lesser races fumbling in the dirt and serving the whims of demons, they gave them the true faith of Jesus Christ–they set up schools and gave them the rule of law.
They kept themselves pure and defended what they believed to be important to the death. They brought their glory to the rest of the world and made the places they touched better. And even when their representatives did ill, the ideology of the mission was that it should be righteous. Of course, not all men were benevolent and altruistic, but their cause was, and the mindset of the nation was that righteousness be done.
It is similar to how just a decade ago the US had to convince everyone their war was ‘just’. It, of course, was not, but society still demanded that things be fought for righteousness. This has all but disappeared today as we devolve into hatred–a consequence of forsaking God and embracing demonic concepts like ‘tolerance’ and ‘diversity’ in places once pure.
Christendom shall rice once more. Every night I pray that God will have mercy on we few good men left in the West. That He will spare us, and for our piety redeem our nations. That He will cast out the jew, the muslim, the pagan, and the traitor. That He will give us the words and power to show them the light of Christ. And that when they have become our brothers they will return whence they came and bring Christianity to these spiritually barren places.
Let Christianity rise once more. Let the world see that faith in God is rewarded, that redemption is ever-achievable for he who humbles himself before the Lord. It has happened many times before, but I pray that once more the world will bear witness to God’s glory, that the faith of a few will bring salvation to the many. Let the end not come in our day, let us be the last reminder to a doomed world–a final example of God’s mercy and power. One last revival of Christendom, then let it end. Have mercy on us, Father, and let the whole world see your power and tremble!

My interest in medieval science was substantially sparked by one book. Way back in 1991, when I was an impoverished and often starving post-graduate student at the University of Tasmania, I found a copy of Robert T. Gunther's Astrolabes of the World–598 folio pages of meticulously catalogued Islamic, Medieval, and Renaissance astrolabes with photos, diagrams, star lists, and a wealth of other information. I found it, appropriately and not coincidentally, in Michael Sprod’s Astrolabe Books, up the stairs in one of the beautiful old sandstone warehouses that line Salamanca Place on Hobart’s waterfront. Unfortunately, the book cost $200, which at that stage was the equivalent to what I lived on for a month. But Michael was used to selling books to poverty-stricken students, so I went without lunch, put down a deposit of $10, and came back weekly for several months to pay off as much as I could afford and eventually got to take it home, wrapped in brown paper in a way that only Hobart bookshops seem to bother with anymore. There are few pleasures greater than finally getting your hands on a book you’ve been wanting to own and read for a long time.
I had another experience of that particular pleasure when I received my copy of James Hannam’s God’s Philosophers: How the Medieval World Laid the Foundations of Modern Science a couple of weeks ago. For years I’ve been toying with the idea of creating a website on medieval science and technology to bring the recent research on the subject to a more general audience and to counter the biased myths about it being a Dark Age of irrational superstition. Thankfully I can now cross that off my to do list, because Hannam’s superb book has done the job for me and in fine style.

The Christian Dark Age and Other Hysterical Myths
One of the occupational hazards of being an atheist and secular humanist who hangs around on discussion boards is to encounter a staggering level of historical illiteracy. I like to console myself that many of the people on such boards have come to their atheism via the study of science and so, even if they are quite learned in things like geology and biology, usually have a grasp of history stunted at about high school level. I generally do this because the alternative is to admit that the average person’s grasp of history and how history is studied is so utterly feeble as to be totally depressing.
So, alongside the regular airings of the hoary old myth that the Bible was collated at the Council of Nicea, the tedious internet-based “Jesus never existed!” nonsense, or otherwise intelligent people spouting pseudo historical claims that would make even Dan Brown snort in derision, the myth that the Catholic Church caused the Dark Ages and the Medieval Period was a scientific wasteland is regularly wheeled, creaking, into the sunlight for another trundle around the arena.
The myth goes that the Greeks and Romans were wise and rational types who loved science and were on the brink of doing all kinds of marvelous things (inventing full-scale steam engines is one example that is usually, rather fancifully, invoked) until Christianity came along. Christianity then banned all learning and rational thought and ushered in the Dark Ages. Then an iron-fisted theocracy, backed by a Gestapo-style Inquisition, prevented any science or questioning inquiry from happening until Leonardo da Vinci invented intelligence and the wondrous Renaissance saved us all from Medieval darkness.
The online manifestations of this curiously quaint but seemingly indefatigable idea range from the touchingly clumsy to the utterly shocking, but it remains one of those things that “everybody knows” and permeates modern culture. About once every 3-4 months on forums like richarddawkins.net we get some discussion where someone invokes the old “Conflict Thesis.” That evolves into the usual ritual kicking of the Middle Ages as a benighted intellectual wasteland where humanity was shackled to superstition and oppressed by cackling minions of the Evil Old Catholic Church. The hoary standards are brought out on cue. Giordiano Bruno is presented as a wise and noble martyr for science instead of the irritating mystical New Age kook he actually was. Hypatia is presented as another such martyr and the mythical Christian destruction of the Great Library of Alexandria is spoken of in hushed tones, despite both these ideas being totally untrue. The Galileo Affair is ushered in as evidence of a brave scientist standing up to the unscientific obscurantism of the Church, despite that case being as much about science as it was about Scripture.

will you stop shitposting?

And, almost without fail, someone digs up a graphic (see below), which I have come to dub The Most Wrong Thing On the Internet Ever, and to flourish it triumphantly as though it is proof of something other than the fact that most people are utterly ignorant of history and unable to see that something called “Scientific Advancement” can’t be measured, let alone plotted on a graph.

It’s not hard to kick this nonsense to pieces, especially since the people presenting it know next to nothing about history and have simply picked up these strange ideas from websites and popular books. The assertions collapse as soon as you hit them with hard evidence. I love to totally stump these propagators by asking them to present me with the name of one–just one–scientist burned, persecuted, or oppressed for their science in the Middle Ages. They always fail to come up with any. They usually try to crowbar Galileo back into the Middle Ages, which is amusing considering he was a contemporary of Descartes. When asked why they have failed to produce any such scientists given the Church was apparently so busily oppressing them, they often resort to claiming that the Evil Old Church did such a good job of oppression that everyone was too scared to practice science. By the time I produce a laundry list of medieval scientists–like Albertus Magnus, Robert Grosseteste, Roger Bacon, John Peckham, Duns Scotus, Thomas Bradwardine, Walter Burley, William Heytesbury, Richard Swineshead, John Dumbleton, Richard of Wallingford, Nicholas Oresme, Jean Buridan, and Nicholas of Cusa–and ask why these men were happily pursuing science in the Middle Ages without molestation from the Church, my opponents usually scratch their heads in puzzlement at what just went wrong.

The Origin of the Myths
How the myths that led to the creation of The Most Wrong Thing On the Internet Ever is well documented in several recent books on the the history of science. But Hannam wisely tackles it in the opening pages of his book, since it would be likely to form the basis for many general readers to be suspicious of the idea of a Medieval foundation for modern science. A festering melange of Enlightenment bigotry, Protestant papism-bashing, French anti-clericism, and Classicist snobbery have all combined to make the Medieval period a by-word for backwardness, superstition and primitivism, and the opposite of everything the average person associates with science and reason.
Hannam sketches how polemicists like Thomas Huxley, John William Draper, and Andrew Dickson White, all with their own anti-Christian axes to grind, managed to shape the still current idea that the Middle Ages was devoid of science and reason. And how it was not until real historians bothered to question the polemicists through the work of early pioneers in the field like Pierre Duhem, Lynn Thorndike, and the author of my astrolabe book, Robert T. Gunther, that the distortions of the axe-grinders began to be corrected by proper, unbiased research. That work has now been completed by the current crop of modern historians of science like David C. Lindberg, Ronald Numbers, and Edward Grant.

BLOW YOUR FUCKING BRAINS OUT

In the academic sphere, at least, the “Conflict Thesis” of a historical war between science and theology has been long since overturned. It is very odd that so many of my fellow atheists cling so desperately to a long-dead position that was only ever upheld by amateur Nineteenth Century polemicists and not the careful research of recent, objective, peer-reviewed historians. This is strange behavior for people who like to label themselves “rationalists.”
Speaking of rationalism, the critical factor that the myths obscure is precisely how rational intellectual inquiry in the Middle Ages was. While writers like Charles Freeman continue to lumber along, claiming that Christianity killed the use of reason, the fact is that thanks to Clement of Alexandria and Augustine's encouragement of the use of pagan philosophy, and Boethius’ translations of works of logic by Aristotle and others, rational inquiry was one intellectual jewel that survived the catastrophic collapse of the Western Roman Empire and was preserved through the so-called Dark Ages. Edward Grant’s superb God and Reason in the Middle Ages details this with characteristic vigor, but Hannam gives a good summary of this key element in his first four chapters.
What makes Hannam's version of the story more accessible than Grant’s is the way he tells it though the lives of key people of the time–Gerbert of Aurillac, Anselm, Abelard, William of Conches, Adelard of Bath, etc. Some reviewers of Hannam’s book seem to have found this approach a little distracting, since the sheer volume of names and mini-biographies could make it feel like we are learning a small amount about a vast number of people. But given the breadth of Hannam’s subject, this is fairly inevitable and the semi-biographical approach is certainly more accessible than a stodgy abstract analysis of the evolution of medieval thought.
Hannam also gives an excellent precis of the Twelfth Century Renaissance which, contrary to popular perception and to “the Myth”, was the real period in which ancient learning flooded back into western Europe. Far from being resisted by the Church, it was churchmen who sought this knowledge out among the Muslims and Jews of Spain and Sicily. And far from being resisted or banned by the Church, it was embraced and formed the basis of the syllabus in that other great Medieval contribution to the world: the universities that were starting to appear across Christendom.

God and Reason
The enshrining of reason at the heart of inquiry, combined with the influx of “new” Greek and Arabic learning, launched a veritable explosion of intellectual activity in Europe from the Twelfth Century onwards. It was as though the sudden stimulus of new perspectives and new ways of looking at the world fell on the fertile soil of a Europe that was, for the first time in centuries, relatively peaceful, prosperous, outward-looking, and genuinely curious.
This is not to say that more conservative and reactionary forces did not have misgivings about some of the new areas of inquiry, especially in relation to how philosophy and speculation about the natural world and the cosmos could affect accepted theology. Hannam is careful not to pretend that there was no resistance to the flowering of the new thinking and inquiry but, unlike the perpetuators of “the Myth”, he gives that resistance due consideration rather than pretending it was the whole story. In fact, the conservatives and reactionaries’ efforts were usually rear-guard actions and were in almost every case totally unsuccessful in curtailing the inevitable flood of ideas that began to flow from the universities. Once it began, it was effectively unstoppable.

In fact, some of the efforts by the theologians to put some limits on what could and could not be accepted via the “new learning” actually had the effect of stimulating inquiry rather than constricting it. The Condemnations of 1277 attempted to assert certain things that could not be stated as “philosophically true”, particularly things that put limits on divine omnipotence. This had the interesting effect of making it clear that Aristotle had, actually, got some things badly wrong–something Thomas Aquinas emphasized in his famous and highly influential Summa Theologiae:
The condemnations and Thomas’s Summa Theologiae had created a framework within which natural philosophers could safely pursue their studies. The framework… …laid down the principle that God had decreed laws of nature but was not bound by them. Finally, it stated that Aristotle was sometimes wrong. The world was not ‘eternal according to reason’ and ‘finite according to faith’. It was not eternal, full stop. And if Aristotle could be wrong about something that he regarded as completely certainly certain, that threw his whole philosophy into question. The way was clear for the natural philosophers of the Middle Ages to move decisively beyond the achievements of the Greeks. (Hannam, pp. 104-105)
Which is precisely what they proceeded to do. Far from being a stagnant dark age, as the first half of the Medieval Period (500-1000 AD) certainly was, the period from 1000 to 1500 AD actually saw the most impressive flowering of scientific inquiry and discovery since the time of the ancient Greeks, far eclipsing the Roman and Hellenic Eras in every respect. With Occam and Duns Scotus taking the critical approach to Aristotle further than Aquinas’ more cautious approach, the way was open for the Medieval scientists of the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Centuries to question, examine, and test the perspectives the translators of the Twelfth Century had given them, with remarkable effects:
[I]n the fourteenth century medieval thinkers began to notice that there was something seriously amiss with all aspects of Aristotle's natural philosophy, and not just those parts of it that directly contradicted the Christian faith. The time had come when medieval scholars could begin their own quest to advance knowledge… …striking out in new directions that neither the Greeks nor the Arabs ever explored. Their first breakthrough was to combine the two subjects of mathematics and physics in a way that had not been done before. (Hannam, p. 174)
The story of that breakthrough, and the remarkable Oxford scholars who achieved it and thus laid the foundations of true science–the “Merton Calculators”–probably deserves a book in itself. But Hannam’s account certainly does them justice and forms a fascinating section of his work. The names of these pioneers of the scientific method–Thomas Bradwardine, William Heytesbury, John Dumbleton, and the delightfully named Richard Swineshead–deserve to be better known. Unfortunately, the obscuring shadow of “the Myth” means that they continue to be ignored or dismissed even in quite recent popular histories of science. Bradwardine’s summary of the key insight these men uncovered is one of the great quotes of early science and deserves to be recognized as such:
[Mathematics] is the revealer of every genuine truth… …whoever then has the effrontery to pursue physics while neglecting mathematics should know from the start that he will never make his entry through the portals of wisdom. (Quoted in Hannam, p. 176)
These men were not only the first to truly apply mathematics to physics but also developed logarithmic functions 300 years before John Napier and the Mean Speed Theorem 200 years before Galileo. The fact that Napier and Galileo are credited with discovering things that Medieval scholars had already developed is yet another indication of how “the Myth” has warped our perceptions of the history of science.
Similarly, the physics and astronomy of Jean Buridan and Nicholas Oresme were radical and profound, but generally unknown to the average reader. Buridan was one of the first to compare the movements of the cosmos to those of another Medieval innovation–the clock. The image of a clockwork universe which was to serve scientists well into our own era began in the Middle Ages. And Oresme’s speculations about a rotating Earth shows that Medieval scholars were happy to contemplate what were (to them) fairly outlandish ideas to see if they might work–Oresme found that this particular idea actually worked quite well. These men are hardly the products of a “dark age” and their careers are conspicuously free of any of the Inquisitors and threats of burning so fondly and luridly imagined by the fevered proponents of “the Myth”.

Galileo, Inevitably
As mentioned above, no manifestation of “the Myth” is complete without the Galileo Affair being raised. The proponents of the idea that the Church stifled science and reason in the Middle Ages have to wheel him out, because without him they actually have absolutely zero examples of the Church persecuting anyone for anything to do with inquiries into the natural world. The common conception that Galileo was persecuted for being right about heliocentrism is a total oversimplification of a complex business, and one that ignores the fact that Galileo's main problem was not simply that his ideas disagreed with scriptural interpretation but also with the science of the time.
Contrary to the way the affair is usually depicted, the real sticking point was the fact that the scientific objections to heliocentrism at the time were still powerful enough to prevent its acceptance. Cardinal Bellarmine made it clear to Galileo in 1616 that if those scientific objections could be overcome then scripture could and would be reinterpreted. But while the objections still stood, the Church, understandably, was hardly going to overturn several centuries of exegesis for the sake of a flawed theory. Galileo agreed to only teach heliocentrism as a theoretical calculating device, then promptly turned around and, in typical style, taught it as fact. Thus his prosecution by the Inquistion in 1633.
Hannam gives the context for all this in suitable detail in a section of the book that also explains how the Humanism of the “Renaissance” led a new wave of scholars, who sought not only to idolize and emulate the ancients, but to turn their backs on the achievements of recent scholars like Duns Scotus, Bardwardine, Buridan, and Orseme. Thus many of their discoveries and advances were either ignored and forgotten (only to be rediscovered independently later) or scorned but quietly appropriated. The case for Galileo using the work of Medieval scholars without acknowledgement is fairly damning. In their eagerness to dump Medieval “dialectic” and ape the Greeks and Romans - which made the “Renaissance” a curiously conservative and rather retrograde movement in many ways–they discarded genuine developments and advancements by Medieval scholars. That a thinker of the calibre of Duns Scotus could become mainly known as the etymology of the word “dunce” is deeply ironic.
As good as the final part of the book is and as worthy as a fairly detailed analysis of the realities of the Galileo Affair clearly is, I must say the last four or five chapters of Hannam’s book did feel as though they had bitten off a bit more than they could chew. I was able to follow his argument quite easily, but I am very familiar with the material and with the argument he is making. I suspect that those for whom this depiction of the “Renaissance,” and the idea of Galileo as nothing more than a persecuted martyr to genius, might find that it gallops at too rapid a pace to really carry them along. Myths, after all, have a very weighty inertia.
At least one reviewer seems to have found the weight of that inertia too hard to resist, though perhaps she had some other baggage weighing her down. Nina Power, writing in New Humanist magazine, certainly seems to have had some trouble ditching the idea of the Church persecuting Medieval scientists:
Just because persecution wasn’t as bad as it could have been, and just because some thinkers weren’t always the nicest of people, doesn’t mean that interfering in their work and banning their ideas was justifiable then or is justifiable now.
Well, no one said it was justifiable, and simply explaining how it came about and why it was not as extensive, or of the nature, that most people assume is not “justifying” it, anyway–it is correcting a pseudo-historical misunderstanding. That said, Power does have something of a point when she notes:
Hannam’s characterization of [Renaissance] thinkers as “incorrigible reactionaries” who “almost managed to destroy 300 years of progress in natural philosophy” is at odds with his more careful depiction of those that came before.
This is not, however, because that characterization is wrong, but because the length and scope of the book really do not give him room to do this fairly complex and, to many, radical idea justice.

why are you upset?

Conclusion
My only criticisms of the book are really quibbles. The sketch of the “agrarian revolution” of the Dark Ages described in Chapter One, which saw technology like the horse-collar and the mouldboard plough adopted and water and wind power harnessed to greatly increase production in previously unproductive parts of Europe is generally sound. But it does place too much emphasis on two elements in Lynn White’s thesis in his seminal Medieval Technology and Social Change–the importance of the stirrup and the significance of the horse collar. As important and groundbreaking as White’s thesis was in 1962, more recent analysis has found some of his central ideas dubious. The idea that the stirrup was as significant for the rise of shock-heavy cavalry as White claimed is now pretty much rejected by military historians. Also, his claims about how this cavalry itself caused the beginnings of the feudal system were dubious to begin with. Finally, the idea that Roman traction systems were as inefficient as White’s sources make out has also been seriously questioned. Hannam seems to accept White’s thesis wholesale, which is not really justified given it has been reassessed for over forty years now.
That aside, this is a marvelous book and a brilliant, readable, and accessible antidote to “the Myth.” It should be on the Christmas wish-list of any Medievalist, science history buff, or anyone who has a misguided friend who still thinks the nights in the Middle Ages were lit by burning scientists.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
Christ wasn’t a socialist. He was a religious radical. He advocated charity by the individual. He did not want a complex temporal power structure established to tax people at gunpoint to subsidize poverty.
Santa Claus, likewise, rewards virtue with toys and evil with coal. If anything, what he represents is a purely capitalistic idea–regardless of background, race, creed, etc., by virtuous and diligent behavior one will be rewarded materially. Whereas slothfulness and evil reaps nothing of value.
A Wonderful Life is about valuing family, not about establishing a top-down economy.
A Christmas Carol isn’t about a capitalist who turns into a socialist. It’s about a capitalist who overcomes the bitterness of his childhood and learns to value his family and his friendships more than his business. He doesn’t stop being a capitalist; he still solves all of his problems with money.
The Grinch Who Stole Christmas is about a terrorist who realizes that his diagnosis of capitalist society as being corrupt and materialistic was wrong. He realizes that though the society acknowledges capitalistic values, it also has a spiritual core independent of that system. His realization that the two can exist in harmony allows him to come to terms with his own bitterness and join society, rather than living like a hermit up in the mountains.
Charlie Brown, ironically, is the only story with any socialist values at all, and they’re negative. Charlie Brown used everyone’s money to make a terrible economic decision and invest in a bad tree that didn’t fulfill its intended function. The people were then forced to band together to make the best out of this smoking ruin on their own initiative. In essence, A Charlie Brown Christmas is about a government using the people’s money poorly, and then the public sector having to make the best of it with their own innovation.

The Bible teaches that those who clothe themselves in Christ are “born again, to a new heritage,” that is the “oldest heritage.” Christians, no matter the color of their skin or the face of their father, are sons and daughters of Abraham.
All a man has in this world is what he was given by his parents. They may not leave him wealth, fame, or a place in society. What they do leave him is the culture of his people, the blood in his veins, and the morals and ethics of their own fathers. As the Old Testament taught, some men were stained from birth because of this. They were unclean, just as there was food that was unclean.
But God says that there is another way–a better way. A man need not be bound by the lot that has befallen them. In the New Testament, Peter writes a letter in response to some Jews who do not understand the commandment to accept Gentiles as their own. It conflicted with their teachings, and they were refusing to accept them as equals. “We are the Chosen ones,” they argued, not them. In it, Peter berates them and tells them that the spiritual inheritance given by God supersedes the inheritance of the earthly father. Every man who accepts Jesus Christ as his savior becomes one of the Chosen. I will say it again, because it is important: Every man who accepts Jesus Christ as his savior becomes one of the Chosen.
If you accept Jesus Christ into your heart, you are born again to the line of Abraham and will be given a heritage greater and older than any earthly bloodline. You will inherit the Kingdom of Heaven. It becomes your birthright, and you will dwell there eternally. You become a Son or Daughter of God.
Peter based his argument off of a vision he had, detailed in Acts 10, in which God laid out food before him and commanded him to eat. But Peter saw that the food was unclean, and so he refused. God then said this to him.
What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. (verse 15)
Later, Peter realized that this was not just a revelation about food, but about man himself. When Christ died, he came to cleanse man of the Original Sin. Thus his revelation.
God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean. (verse 28)
This vision shows something very important. Why do the Jews believe that the Gentile is bad? Because he is “unclean”. What did God show to Peter? That the sacrifice of Christ has “cleansed the unclean”. There is no food now that cannot be eaten. There is no man now who is a Gentile. Not only food, but man himself has been cleansed. There are no unclean races. Not anymore. The only man who is unclean is the man who has not accepted Christ into his heart and become one of the Chosen. The only man who is clean is the man who has clothed himself in Christ; he is a Son of God and shall inherit the Kingdom of Heaven.
In the leftists’ fumbling and bumbling, they scream about the color of someone’s skin as though that is the definitive qualifier for race. Their ignorance betrays you. Holla Forums argues that Zimmerman, in spite of being Hispanic, is an “honorary white” for what he did. Why? Because they understand that what a man is born is not as important as what he grows up to become. They know that there is more to a man than the mere quality of his blood or the shade of his skin–that this alone is not the ruler of everything he is, was, and will become.
Zimmerman is a Christian. He has clothed himself in Christ. He is a Son of Abraham and will dwell in the House of the Lord. Whatever earthly heritage he bore has been overwritten and superseded by a spiritual one. Zimmerman is one of the Chosen. Why? Because God does not care about the flesh. “Build up not your wealth on Earth, for it will rot and decay. Build up your treasure in the Kingdom of Heaven, for it is eternal.” At the end of all things and the beginning of eternity, there will be no more flesh and all will be judged based on their choices and character.

That is the revelation of God, the revelation of Christianity, and the revelation of Jesus. That salvation is no longer a birthright, but a choice. You were born flawed. God has the highest standards and all fall short of them, no matter the color of their skin. Were some more clean than others? Yes. But none were clean enough. But because He loves us, He has cleared away the debt of Original Sin. He has cast aside the earthly inheritance, and He has allowed any man who so chooses to rise above his earthy blood and become a spiritual heir to the Kingdom of Heaven itself.
No longer must you be of the blood to be Chosen. Now a man may become Chosen though Christ, and only through Christ.
Holla Forums will tell you that race is a matter of trends (meaning genetics), not individuals. My addition to that statement is this: the revelation of Christ is a personal revelation. It is an individual revelation. A whole race cannot be excused, an entire culture or people cannot be forgiven. You must have the wherewithal to come to God, prostrate yourself, admitting your flaws and failings and seeking forgiveness for your transgressions. You can only do it alone. No one can drag you to it. You cannot be converted by the sword, as a Muslim can. You are not born inferior, like the Jew would tell you. You must come to the revelation on your own. You are made Chosen by your own hands, by the Grace of God. You choose yourself, and because of that, God chooses you.
Race is about trends, not individuals. So is damnation. There is no Christian who is not an individual over the trend. More people will fall than will rise. Many who are of good stock will fall because they could not raise themselves up to be better. Do not glorify the slaggard, wastrel, layabout, or the parasite simply because of his “good brewing”. They are degenerates, unable to so much as raise a hand to meet the face of God that has come down from such purity to meet them halfway.
They are not the Chosen because they lack the willingness to apply themselves to the path of salvation–a path made so simple that it comprises but a single step.
To believe otherwise–to glorify them because of their blood–is to behave as the Jews behave and to believe as the Jews believe. That is the true betrayal of leftist intention. That they parrot the beliefs of the Jews with only a few words changed. That they speak but do not hear. That they recite but do not understand.
You scream “kike on a stick” and “christcuck” without comprehending the root terms. Holla Forums is against miscegenation for excellent reasons. Holla Forums is against multiculturalism for excellent reasons. Above everything else, Holla Forums is a overwhelmingly nationalist. If every Jew that pushed orthodox Judaism went to live in Israel and the only jews outside of it were those who disliked or who were not “jew-ish” in spite of being jews, and did not push any jewish interests or assert zionism, would anyone have a problem with them? “Every man in his country.” Zionists are Jewish nationalists, so why not leave them to their own nation? There would be those that criticized them for how they obtained their city-state. I would be among them, for as a Christian, I know that the covenant of the Old Testament was dissolved, so the Jews had no right to the land they took.
They stole it, in other words.
On the whole, however, there would be far less animosity against them. If Africans stayed in Africa and lived or died by their own laws, there would be far less said about them. If mussulmen laid down their swords and picked up plowshares to repair their waitron land, far fewer people would hate them. If cultures did not try to devour one another and races to subsume one another–instead leaving each other well enough alone with mutually respected boundaries–the world would be a far better place than it is today.

But the Jew is not content with his own nation. He will take what he sees as his… and then take and take and take some more from everyone else. And that is why he cannot be tolerated. Because he will not stay behind the walls he has raised and foster his own people. Because he feels he must destroy and subjugate the world.
This is the truth of the world that Holla Forums has realized, of which Christians have always been aware. The truth is that we did not start this. Ours is not an instigation, but a reaction. That is what liberals, Jews, mussulmen, what have you, refuse to admit, and it is the truth that they fear the most. Their enemies, whom they hate so deeply, once did not call any man an enemy and would call a stranger a friend. That it is those who the left protects and idolizes who started the fires–who pushed out the good things in this world for their own ego and profit.
That is the truth of the world. We did not start the fire. The Crusades were justified and reactionary to centuries of Muslim conquest, slavery, and genocide. The Inquisition was justified and reactionary to Muslim taqiyya and the Muslim invasion and conquest of Iberia. Questioning the story of the Holocaust is justified, as all things should be questioned under the eye of rationality, even God.
This is the truth that the left fears most: that we have been right all along. And they fear it because of their ego. Because their pride is too great for them to concede to having been wrong, about anything, ever.
Pride has been the assassin of empires and nations. It has burned continents and ravaged civilizations. Pride, it is said, will be the one sin that drags the most to Hell. Pride so great that you cannot bring yourself to take the holy hand that has been extended to you. Pride so heavy and immense that you cannot bring yourself to grab the rope that has been thrown to you as you drown. Even though you hold the views you do through no fault of your own, your pride still stays your hand from that rope. And it will be that pride, in the end, that will be your undoing.
That is why you are not worthy. That is why you are not Chosen. In the end, every knee will bow. Those that will not bow will be bent. Even that of the Antichrist.
Liberals try so hard to divide and conquer. Do they never stop to think why they are compelled to do so? Do they never cease and wonder at why things such as as Nationalism and Christianity–which seek only be left alone–drive them to such heights of rage?
It is because the mere existence of something that is not of theirs is a suggestion that they might have been wrong. Their pride demands their rage at these things. And they give in to that demand.
And so the wheel turns and the fire rises. Stand for truth in a world of lies. Stand for purity in a world of corruption. Stand for chastity in a world of degeneracy.
DEUS VULT.

he's a natural cuck raised from birth what did you expect him to have thick skin?

I don’t care about the context. Know why? Because the context wouldn’t be cared about if this scene took place in a synagogue or, Allah forbid, a mosque. CAIR and all the infiltrated parts of the Europeans’ governments would be up in arms. News stations would be squealing about the countless death threats being acted upon. For months the film would be marked as nothing but a hateful and despicable hate movie of hatred against “our dear Muslim friends who only want peace.”
And if it was a synagogue? The movie would never have been made because the jews in Hollywood would have burst a blood vessel screaming, “ANTI-SEMITE!” loud enough to explode their lungs during the scriptwriting process. If it was made, the film director would be forced to apologize and all actors involved would be barred from entering most of Western Europe for taking part in a despicable anti-Semitic hate film of anti-Semitic hatred. The anti-Semitic actors would be marked as anti-Semites and would never be able to get a role in a film again. Or, if they did, it would be as sparse an opportunity as Mel Gibson’s current predicament. News organizations would be vomiting blood and Jews all over the US-of-Israel would be weeping tears, demanding political recompense for the film’s Nazi-like evil Nazidom and for triggering every Jew’s–every Jew’s–PTSD over the lost 6 quintillion.
BUT SINCE IT’S IN A CHRISTIAN CHURCH, IT’S OKAY.
Why? Because Christians don’t blow people up, rape young white children for 15 fucking years, push for Sharia Law, push for Israeli genocide of the Middle East, get people fired because they remind us of an incident we weren’t even alive for but which “totally happened because my grandfather’s second cousin twice removed was turned into a lampshade!”
“But it’s just a funny scene in a movie, silly Christian! Relax!” Tell that to the victims of systematic rape and sexual slavery by over 100 Muslim men for 15 fucking years in Rotherham, Derby, and Oxford who were given no ear for their pleas and no protection if they spoke out. Tell that to the comedians, actors, documentary directors, and all other artists and politicians who get blacklisted, fired, and jailed because they say even the slightest thing against Israel, even when that country has an actual concentration camp of its own and continues the genocide of innocents because they are “collateral damage.” REMEMBER THE SIX OCTILLION!
No. It’s not funny. And you people who laugh and enjoy it don’t know everything that has, is, and will occur behind and around the production of such a scene.

REPORTED FOR INTL
There is no shortage of heresies these days.
If you want to adopt some blasphemous, perverted, fun house mirror reflection of Christianity, you will find a veritable buffet of options. You can sift through all the variants and build your own little pet version of the Faith. It’s Ice Cream Social Christianity: make your own sundae! (Or Sunday, as it were)
And of all the heretical choices, probably the most common–and possibly the most damaging–is what I’ve come to call the Nice Doctrine.
The propagators of the Nice Doctrine can be seen and heard from anytime any Christian takes any “bold” stance on any cultural issue, uses “harsh” language of any kind, condemns any sinful act, or fights against evil with any force or conviction at all. As soon as you stand and say, “This is wrong. and I will not compromise,” the heretics swoop in with their trusty mantras.
They insist that Jesus was a nice man and that He never would have done anything to upset people. They say that He came down from Heaven to preach tolerance and acceptance and He wouldn’t have used words that might lead to hurt feelings. They confidently sermonize about a meek and mild Messiah who was born into this Earthly realm on a mission to spark a constructive dialogue. The believers in Nice Jesus are usually ignorant of Scripture, but they do know that He was ‘friends with prostitutes’ and once said something about how, like, we shouldn’t get too ticked off about stuff, or whatever. In their minds. He’s essentially a supernatural Cheech Marin.
Replies to my earlier statements about gay rights militants illustrate this heresy. That post prompted an especially noteworthy email from someone concerned that I’m not being “Christlike” because I “call people names.” He said, in part, “You aren’t spreading Christianity when you talk like that. The whole message of Jesus was that we should be nice to people because we want them to be nice to us. That’s how we can all be happy. Period. It’s that simple.”
Be nice to me, I’ll be nice to you, and we’ll all be happy. This is the ‘whole message’ of Christianity? Really?
Jesus Christ preached a Truth no deeper or more complex than a slogan on a poster in a kindergarten classroom? Really? A provocative claim, to say the least. I decided to investigate the matter, and sure enough, I found this excerpt from the Sermon on the Mount: “We’re best friends like friends should be. With a great big hug, and a kiss from me to you, won’t you say you love me too?”
Actually, wait, sorry, that’s from the original Barney theme song. God help us. We’ve turned the Son of God into a purple dinosaur puppet. There’s no way to be certain, but most theologians believe that despite popular perception, Christ looked nothing like this. I don’t recognize this Jesus. This moderate. This pacifist. This nice guy. He’s not the Jesus I read about in the Bible.
I read of a strong, manly, stern, and bold Savior. Compassionate, yes. Forgiving, of course. Loving, always loving. But not particularly nice. He condemned. He denounced. He caused trouble. He disrupted the established order. On one occasion–or at least one recorded occasion–He used violence. This Jesus saw the money changers in the temple and how did He respond? He wasn’t polite about it. I’d even say He was downright intolerant. He fashioned a whip (this is what the lawyers would call ‘premeditation’) and physically drove the merchants away. He turned over tables and shouted. He caused a scene. (John 2:15)
Assault with a deadly weapon. Vandalism. Disturbing the peace. Worse still, intolerance. In two words: not nice. Not nice at all.

this is a never ending (((war))) that will never be solved on Holla Forums

yes christian organizations are helping destroy the west with their unbiblical policies

there's also no christian Holla Forumsacks that agree with what they are doing

stop blaming christianity and start blaming the apostates

Did the pope write that himself? Like, did he actually pen that entire fucking thing? Because it's written by someone who has English as a second language and copy-pasted it from a text document.

Either way, Christianity is dead. It's been dead.

You're textbook butthurt and just outed yourself as Holla Forums. Leave.

Can you imagine how some moderate, pious, nice “Christians” of today would react to that spectacle in the Temple? Can you envision the proponents of the Nice Doctrine, with their wagging fingers and their passive aggressive sighs? I'm sure they’d send Jesus a patronizing e-mail, perhaps leave a disapproving comment under the news article about the incident reminding Jesus that Jesus would never do what Jesus just did.
Personally. I’ve studied the New Testament and found not a single instance of Christ calling for a ‘dialogue’ with evil or seeking the middle ground on an issue. I see an absolutist, unafraid of confrontation. I see a man who did not waver or give credence to the other side. I see someone who never once avoided a dispute by saying that He’ll just ‘agree to disagree.’ I see a Christ who calls the Scribes and Pharisees snakes and vipers. He labels them murderers and blind guides and ridicules them publicly (Matthew 23:33). He undermines their authority. He insults them. He castigates them. He’s not very nice to them. Jesus rebukes and condemns.
In Matthew 18, He utilizes morbid and violent imagery, saying that it would be better to drown in the sea with a stone around your neck than to harm a child. Had our modern politicians been around two thousand years ago, I’m sure they’d go on the cable news shows and shake their heads and insist that there’s ‘no place for that kind of language.’ No place for the language of God.
Jesus deliberately did and said things that He knew would upset people. He stirred up division and controversy. He provoked. He didn’t have to break from established customs, but He did. He didn’t have to heal that man’s hand on the Sabbath, knowing how it would disturb others and cause them immense irritation, but He did, and He did so with ‘anger’ (Mark 3:5). He could have gone with the flow a little bit. He could have chilled out and let bygones be bygones, but He didn’t. He could have been diplomatic, but He wasn’t.
He could have told everyone to relax, but instead He made them uncomfortable. He could have put them at ease, but He chose to put them on edge.
He convinced the mob not to stone the adulterer (John 8). and you’ll notice that He then turned to her and told her to stop sinning. Indeed, never once did He encounter sin and corruption and say, “Hey, do your thang, homies. Just have fun. YOLO!” The followers of Nice Jesus love to quote the ‘throw the first stone’ verse–and for good reason, as it’s a beautiful and compelling story–but you rarely hear mention of the exchange that occurs just a few sentences later in that very same chapter. In John 8:44, Jesus rebukes unbelieving Jews and calls them ‘sons of the Devil.’
Wow. That wasn’t nice, Jesus. Didn’t anyone ever tell you that you can catch more flies with honey, Jesus? Of course, you’d catch even more flies with a mound of garbage, so maybe ‘catching flies’ isn’t the point. While we’re often reminded that Jesus said, “Live by the sword, die by the sword,” we seem to ignore his other sword references. Like when he told his disciples to sell their cloaks and buy a sword (Luke 22), or when He said that He “didn't come to bring peace, but a sword.” (Matthew 10)

Now, it’s true that He is God and we are not. Jesus can say whatever He wants to say. But we are called to be like Christ, which begs the question: what is Christ like? Well, He is, among other things, uncompromising. He is intolerant of evil. He is disruptive. He is sometimes harsh. He is sometimes impolite. He is sometimes angry. He is always loving. Christ was not and is not a cosmic guidance counselor, and He is not mankind’s best friend, nor did He call us to be. He made dogs for that role–our destiny is more substantial, and our path to it is far more challenging and dangerous. And nice? Where does nice factor into this? Nice: affable, peachy, swell.
Nice has nothing to do with Christianity. I have nothing against nice–nice is nice–but even serial killers can be nice to people. They generally are exceptionally affable, except when they’re murdering. That means they’re nice to, like, 97 or 98% of everyone they meet. I guess they’re following Christ almost all of the time, right?
And tolerance? Tolerance is easy. Any coward can learn to tolerate something. Tolerance is inaction: intolerance is action. We are called to refuse to tolerate evil. We are called to get angry at it and actively work to destroy it. Who’d have guessed it–anger is far more godly than tolerance ever could be.
Obviously I’m not suggesting that anger is automatically, or even usually, justified. Christ exhibited righteous anger: righteous anger is the sort of anger that naturally fills our soul when we confront the depths of depravity and sin. It is wrong to seethe with rage because someone cut us off in traffic or gossips about us behind our back, but it is also wrong to feel no anger when babies are murdered and the institution of the family is undermined and attacked.
Anger is good when it is directed at things that offend not us, but God. Just as Christ’s intolerance, like the intolerance we’re commanded to have, stems from a desire to save souls and defend Truth.
Even when we have righteous anger, we do not have carte blanche to act on it in any way we please. But according to the Bible, there are times to use strong language, there are times to cause a scene, there are times to hurt people’s feelings, and there are times when we might need to use physical force. Jesus told us to turn the other cheek when we are personally attacked. He never told us to turn our backs entirely and let lies spread and evil grow. So enough with the niceties. Christians in this country sound too similar to the Golden Girls song and not enough like the Battle Hymn of the Republic. There’s too much ‘thank you for being a friend.’ and not enough ‘lightening from His terrible swift sword.’ We’re all hugging and singing Kumbaya when we should be marching and shouting Hallelujah. We’re nice “Christians” with our nice Jesus, and we are trampled on without protest.
Enough, already.
I think it’s time that Christianity regain its fighting spirit–the spirit of Christ. I think it’s time we ask that question, “What would Jesus do?” And I think it’s time we answer it truthfully. Jesus would flip tables and yell. Maybe we ought to follow suit.

faggot

You took the b8 friend.

Yes, it will be solved.

1. Ban the mods.
2. Find out where they live and kill them.
3. Get new mods.
4. Ban all intl posts.

I’ll address Luke 6:35. The “love” in “love your enemies” is ἀγαπᾶτε, a conjugate of agape. This is not love like you love your mom–storge–not love like in romance–eros–nor love for a friend–philos. This is loving your enemy like God loves them–agape.
Now, God does not love by making you feel good for doing evil. God does not allow one to sin and not suffer the natural consequences thereof. Christ is saying we should endeavor to reform and rehabilitate our enemies. At first blush, this suggests that leftists are right–that killing them is not the answer. But it is not right to go on letting them kill or enslave young Christian girls to be sold on the sex market, either. Where is your love for our brothers and sisters in Christ? Will you throw them aside for some infidels?
“That which you do to the least of my brothers, you do unto me.” Matthew 25:40 So, with a choice between effectively letting someone enslave and rape Jesus or regrettably destroying evildoers that have already determined to use force, I think it is a Christian answer to fight back. However, at the same time, there are already people fighting back and this Oregon guy does not have the means to help in that way. If this guy is called upon to go martyr himself for the faith, he should do it. His sacrifice for spreading the word will do good for Christ. I do not feel that is what God has called me to do, but the Holy Spirit, while the same essence, may call on each of us to use our talents in different ways. To sum up, 6:35 is not a prohibition on fighting to save oneself or other Christians, although it does put in a strong suggestion about trying other methods first. Just like every secular ideology in history.

Reported, too.

But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite the on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
– Matthew 5:39

What did He mean by this? It’s better translated as “do not diametrically oppose an evildoer” and the reason you were supposed to turn the other cheek is:
1. In antiquity, you only hit someone with your right hand (the clean one).
2. Backhands were to insult, a frontal slap showed equality and challenge.
3. By turning your cheek, the aggressor was forced to stop hitting you or acknowledge you as an equal; that was quite a statement to a Roman by a conquered Judean.
So Jesus was telling us to fight back smartly, using public shame as a weapon, not just attack head-on like a moron.
ἐγὼ δὲ λέγω ὑμῖν μὴ ἀντιστῆναι τῷ πονηρῷ· ἀλλ’ ὅστις σε ῥαπίζει εἰς τὴν δεξιὰν σιαγόνα σου, στρέψον αὐτῷ καὶ τὴν ἄλλην·
First of all, ἀντιστῆναι, translated as “do not resist”, has more to it than ‘resist’. Strong’s Concordance at 436 notes “to take a complete stand against” and it derived from a military term to diametrically oppose one’s foes. Thayer’s notes “to set oneself against.” ‘Resist’ here is passive, but the term ἀντιστῆναι clearly denotes an aggressive posture. Better might be “But I say unto you, do not square off against an evildoer.” Especially in the context of the examples all being examples of how to engage in intelligent resistance.
“Give him your cloak, too” is Christ referencing Exodus 22:26 to shame your opponent. Exodus 22:26 compels creditors to return the cloak at night so that the poor can sleep in it. By giving up your cloak, you shame the creditor who is willing to sue for your tunic–and God will hear the cries of the debtor.
As for walking the extra mile, that’s a reference to the Roman law of impressment which allowed a Roman soldier to compel a person of a conquered state to carry his pack for one mile, but no further. By carrying it the second mile, the soldier would be forced to comically beg you to put it down lest his commanding officer see and he get in trouble. So it clearly does not mean “don’t fight back”–it means to fight back smartly. This is what happens when people try to read scripture with no reference for the history or culture in which it was written.
Remember, Christ taught us to fight smartly, not uno not fight. Of course a Christian fights against evil! How could we not?

cool i don't care nigger loving jew worshipper

I’m going to use a quote from the Bible, to help us better understand what sins are and why things are sins.

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you. Everyone who sins is a slave to sin.”
John 8:34

I think that Jesus was incredibly insightful on this–the idea that being a sinner makes you a slave to your sins. Taking this idea forward, we can understand that sins are acts that make us slaves to our base drives and impulses that erode our ability to control ourselves and therefore make rational decisions. Even though this is a Biblical idea, you can apply it to examine certain acts and determine if they are sinful without listening to the letter of the law in the Bible itself. If we think about it this way, God didn't just arbitrarily make things sins because he doesn't like them. Sins are sins because they destroy us–because they are self-destructive acts or acts which destroy those who care about and love–which is an abomination to both nature and, if you so believe, God.
Casual sex and pornography are not sins simply because they are offensive to God. They are sins because they manipulate the parts of your mind that are meant to be dedicated to forming stable and healthy sexual partnerships with other people. They are sins because they are habit forming and they destroy your capacity for real love.
Hell, again, exists in more than just the spiritual sense. Look at the life of the true degenerate. Not just someone who occasionally dabbles in degeneracy, but the real diehards. The drunks, the homosexuals, the crack addicts. Are these people living a fulfilling, meaningful life ? Their lives are hell. They don't need to wait to die to go to hell, they're already there.

No, it is because retards like you fell for blatant D&C when you can over this summer. The world is a mess today because of cultural Marxism. If it was Christianity, we would be have had the problems we are facing today 2000 years ago.

Except the Bible considers foreigners taking over your country a punishment for falling into degeneracy. Also, everyone being judged in the eyes of God equally does not mean "We are all equal." It means that even "good" people will be judged as sinners without excepting Jesus.

But my argument was about why liberals flock to atheism. Their whole mind is set on "No god means I can be as much as a degenerate as I want!" and "Only smart people who love science are atheists!" It is why atheism has been mostly turned into retarded identity politics rather than a proper belief.

Nice to see Holla Forums is widening the spectrum of D&C as well. I never seen this copy pasta before!

Reported for intl.
A lot of people seem to be confused because they’ve heard a moron or two say, “SJWism is like a religion.” They’re only familiar with Christianity, and most of them only have a surface understanding of it. Allow me to tell you why Christianity and Modern Liberal thought are incompatible. First of all, they’re predicated on opposite assumptions. The foundational belief is vital to a philosophy and is the one thing from which the philosophy draws its conclusions. This first assumption is often unable to be proven true or false, but can have evidence to support it. Proof and evidence are different things in this case–evidence being supporting observations, proof being a mathematical certainty.
Christianity’s first assumption when it comes to society is that “people are basically bad.” Now, even though they believe that man was perfect once upon a time, they believe that he “fell” and became imperfect. Catholics believe that this is Original Sin–something you are born with thanks to the Fall–and that is cleansed with Baptism. However, Orthodox and Protestants hold that you are only born with a sinful nature–that you are born with a propensity to do bad–but not with an invisible mark. They believe you are held personally responsible for your sins. They hold to personal responsibility, as people are bad and must be made accountable for their decisions since evil deeds they commit are ultimately their fault. The Evil comes from within, not from without. “For it is not what goes into a man’s mouth that condemns him, but what comes out.” Because of this, they believe that society redeems man; it does not corrupt them. Institutions, manmade structure, rules, and moral objectivity–form walls and barriers for man’s safety to allow him to live his life without Evil. And, within this view, Evil is anything that harms both others and the self.
Now, this is completely contrary to modern Liberalism which presumes that man is basically good. But then they must answer, “Whence comes Evil?” Their answer is from without. Since Man is basically good, if he commits evil then it must be because of some outside factor. In this case, society condemns man and does not redeem him. Because of this, Modern Liberalism seeks to reform society–rather than Man, as Christians do. To a Modern Liberal, since their basic assumption is that Man is basically good, it follows to believe that if the man is left alone, and not provoked by outside forces, (structure, “outdated” morality, artificial “patriarchy”, etc.) he will do good. Therefore, there is no such thing as evil done by the self. But Evil can be done to him, so they are concerned with the individual’s freedom first and foremost, as that means that no outside influence can come in and disrupt Man’s basic default state of “good”
Modern Liberalism = Man is Good, Society Corrupts.
Christianity = Man is Evil, Society Redeems.

Y'all need TL'DR-sus

why are you upset? because 1 dude said you guys lay with the cucks that fuck everything up?

Eat shit, faggot. Learn how to read.

Reported.

Newsweek cites authorities who indicate that “the idea of a common Judeo-Christian tradition first surfaced at the end of the 19th century, but did not gain popular support until the 1940s, as part of an American reaction to Nazism…” and concludes that, “Since then, both Jewish and Christian scholars have come to recognize that–geopolitics apart–Judaism and Christianity are different–even rival–religions.”
Joshua Jehouda, a prominent French Jewish leader, observed in the late 1950s: “The current expression ‘Judeo-Christian’ is an error which has altered the ccourse of universal history by the confusion it has sown in men’s minds, if by it one is meant to understand the Jewish origin of Christianity… If the term ‘Judeo-Christian’ does point to a common origin, there is no doubt that it is a most dangerous idea. It is based on a ‘contradictio in abjecto’ which has set the path of history on the wrong track. It links in one breath two ideas which are completely irreconcilable, it seeks to demonstrate that there is no difference between day and night or hot and cold or black and white, and thus introduces a fatal element of confusion to a basis on which some, nevertheless, are endeavoring to construct a civilization.”
The few New Testament ‘proof texts’ utilized by Christian Zionists and secular proponents of the modern Judeo-Christian myth are the product of poor translation. Messianic Jewish writer Malcolm Lowe in his paper Who Are the Ioudaioi? concludes, like Robert and Mary Coote, that the Greek word “Ioudaioi” in the New Testament should be translated as “Judeans” rather than the more usual “Jews.” Israeli scholar David Stern also came to the same conclusion when translating the Jewish New Testament.
Few Christians are aware that the translators of Scripture often mistranslated the word “Jew” from such words as “Ioudaioi” (meaning from, or being of as a geographic area, Judean). The word Judean, mistranslated as “Jew” in the New Testament, never possessed a valid religious connotation, but was simply used to identify members of the native population of the geographic area known as Judea.
Also it is important to understand that in the Scriptures, the terms “Israel”, “Judah” and “Jew” are not synonymous, nor is the House of Israel synonymous with the House of Judah. The course of history is widely divergent for the peoples properly classified under each of these titles. Accordingly, the authoritative 1980 Jewish Almanac says, “Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a Jew or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew.”
A writer for The Dearborn Independent, published in Michigan in 1922, summarized the problem thus: “The pulpit has also the mission of liberating the Church from the error that Judah and Israel are synonymous. The reading of the Scriptures which confuse the tribe of Judah with Israel, and which interpret every mention of Israel as signifying the Jews, is at the root of more than one-half the confusion and division traceable in Christian doctrinal statements.”
While the Pharisees recognized the laws of Moses, they also claimed that there was a great body of oral tradition which was of at least equal authority with the written Law, and many claimed that the Tradition was of greater authority. By their tradition, they undertook to explain and elaborate upon the Law. This was the “Tradition of the Elders”, to which the name of Talmud was later given. It had its beginning in Babylon, during the Babylon captivity of the people of Judah, where it developed in the form of the commentaries of various rabbis, undertaking to explain and apply the Law. This was the foundation of Rabbinic Judaism.

Advocating violence is exactly what Christcucks do when they're faced with evidence vs. theology.

This Judaism was very different from the religion of the ancient Israelites. The late Rabbi Stephen S. Wise, who was the Chief Rabbi of the United States, expressed this conclusively when he said: “The return from Babylon, and the adoption of the Babylonian Talmud, marks the end of Hebrewism, and the beginning of Judaism.” The Jewish Encyclopedia tells us that the Talmud is actually “the product of the Palestinian and Babylonian schools” and is generally referred to as “the Babylonian Talmud.”
Dr. Boaz Cohen in Everyman’s Talmud states the Talmud is the work of “numerous Jewish scholars over a period of some 700 years, roughly speaking, between 200 [BC] and 500 [AD].”
Rabbi Louis Finkelstein in Volume 1 of The Pharisees, the Sociological Background of their Faith says, “Pharisaism became Talmudism, Talmudism became Medieval Rabbinism, and Medieval Rabbinism became Modern Rabbinism. But throughout these changes of name, inevitable adaption of custom, and adjustment of Law, the spirit of the ancient Pharisee survives unaltered.”
The Talmud, more than any other literature, so defined Judaism that Rabbi Ben Zion Bokser admitted, “Judaism is not the religion of the Bible.” (Judaism and the Christian Predicament, 1966, p.159) It is the Talmud that guides the life and spirit of the Jewish people.
This is to say, therefore, that the central message of the Old Testament has been fulfilled in the New Testament. It must be understood that it was the position of Christendom for at least 1900 years. It was the position, not only of Justin Martyr, but of such Stalwart saints as Irenaeus and Hippolytus; a position embraced by Martin Luther and John Calvin, the two towering figures of the Protestant Reformation.
Christianity and Judaism are two distinct religious inheritances. The very term “Judeo-Christian” is a mischievous misnomer without historical or Scriptural validity. “Judeo-Christianity” should be seen for what it is–another secular twentieth century, manufactured for narrow political ends, that is supremely disrespectful to all true believers.
Any fundamental unity that does exist between world religions cannot be appreciated by ignorant and secular scholarship, but only through knowledge of the great primordial and universal truths.

The most rabid Zionist supporters are evangelicals, so the best way to counter them is to actually teach them the Bible. Most evangelicals are cults of personality with Bible flavoring and preach utter heresy–dual covenant theology and Zionism, for starters. The following are the best arguments for debating and trumping zionist evangelicals:

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
– Revelation 3:9

This points out how the Jews, as they call themselves, are not Godly, and that their subversion was predicted.

And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
– Galatians 3:29

This destroys any notion of a Jewish right to the land of Israel based on the Bible, as the chosen people are those that accept Christ as savior–not a particular race and certainly not those that rejected Him.

Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
– 1 John 2:23

This destroys the idea that the Jews are still the chosen people, because they have denied Christ and so have denied God.

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. They answered him, We be Abraham’s seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. I know that ye are Abraham’s seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham’s children, ye would do the works of Abraham. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
– John 8:31-47

Taken together, I have taught these passages to several tea party and conservative groups to massively undermine their support of Israel. You will be attacked at first, but if you learn the passages well enough, you can stump them and change the whole group.

Jesus is the singular biggest enemy of the NWO since He claims to be the Jewish messiah. The end goal of the secular/pseudo-atheist/zionist plan is to bring forth a different messiah, at which point the false Jews who claim to be Biblical jews (but are not)–this synagogue of Satan–will try to install a global zionist tyranny with Jerusalem as the world capital.
They hate nothing more than Christianity, since Christianity condemns their every deed. They have committed countless unspeakable atrocities–human experiments in the name of scientific progress, secret agencies going around murdering innocents, the planning and execution of genocides, wars waged to enrich themselves, killing millions of civilians in the process, turning healthy Christian societies into barbaric, sexually degenerate cesspools of immorality. The atrocities they have committed upon the world are beyond counting and their brutality and ruthlessness in obtaining their goals has no comparison anywhere.
There has never been a more perfect global tyranny than that of today, where a small group of ‘elite’ global rulers control every single aspect of our lives while at the same time making everyone believe that this is freedom. Their NWO is 1984 on steroids.
And Christianity has predicted all of this. The prophecies concerning these developments can be found in the New Testament–most importantly, in the book of Revelations where their entire mark of the beast plan to economically enslave the world has been laid out in detail.
As is their ultimate fate–and although most of them are deceived and believe they are actually the good guys and that they can persevere and win a war against God–deep inside they know that they are walking on the broad path of damnation and that there is only one end to their journey: eternal torment in the fires of Hell.
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets and stonest them that are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold your house is left unto you desolate.
– Matthew 23:37,38
Then answered all the people (Jews) and said, “His blood be on us and on our children”
– Matthew 27:25
But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you to councils, and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten.
– Mark 13:9
Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And I say the truth, why do you not believe me? He that is of God heareth God’s words, ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
– John 8:43-47
Stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost as your fathers did, so you do. Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which showed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers.
– Acts 7:51-53
It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing you put it from you and judge yourself unworthy of everlasting life, we turn to the Gentiles.
– Acts 13:45-51
For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision, whose mourns must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake… wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith: not giving heed to Jewish fables and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
– Titus 1:10-14
The Jews, who both killed the Lord Jesus and their own prophets, and have persecuted us: and they please not God and are contrary to all men: forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.
– 1 Thessalonians 2:14-16
Behold I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews and are not but do lie; behold I will make them to come and worship before thy feet…
– Revelation 3:9
So Jewish.

Reported for intl.

The main problem stems from the fact that the word Jew/Judaism has multiple meanings, but most people don't realize this. This confusion was brought about intentionally. The word Jew was invented a couple centuries ago in English translations of the Bible as a shortened form of the word Judean. This refers to the province of Judea, which at the time of the New Testament was a multi-racial, multicultural area, whose capital city was Jerusalem, which was controlled by the Pharisees. Jesus and most of His disciples did not come from Judea–they came from Galilee–and therefore were not Jews by the Biblical definition. Judea was originally inhabited by the Israeli tribe of Judah, but by this point was quite mixed. Whereas Galilee was inhabited only by the Israeli tribe of Benjamin. The only disciple that was a Jew was Judas, who betrayed Jesus.
The Pharisees were the evil Talmudists who Jesus opposed, and who ultimately got Jesus killed for daring to disagree with them. Later, Jerusalem was destroyed, and some Pharisees survived and became rootless nomads. Along the way they mixed with more people who converted to Talmudism. Then, after the invention of the English word Jew, the Talmudists started calling themselves Jews, and renamed their religion Judaism. They started claiming that they’re the people who lived in ancient Israel, and that they’re the “chosen people” spoken of in the Bible. In reality, their religion completely contradicts the Old Testament–even the Torah–and they know it, but they’ll never admit it. They brought about such a deliberate conflation and confusion of the word Jew that today people now use a definition of Jew that is expanded to include everyone in ancient Israel when that’s not at all what Jew meant originally. They also like to conflate Judaism with Hebrewism, but the religion of the Pharisees (Talmudism) only began after they returned from captivity in Babylon, and the Old Testament religion of the Hebrew people before that was quite different. Today, only a tiny minority of people who call themselves “Jews” don’t follow the Talmud.
The modern confusion comes from the fact that most people–even most Christians–don’t realize this linguistic and historical deception. This is especially true of the English-speaking world (Protestants, foremost), due to modern, bastardized, heretical translations of the Bible, plus a divorce from the true traditions of the original Christian church. They’ve totally forgotten how the Jews persecuted Christians endlessly before Christians eventually gained power through the Roman Empire and started dishing it right back to them. Just like a nation becomes ruined when it forgets its own history, the same is true of a religion. In fact, the same arguments used to claim that Christianity is inherently weak because it has now been subverted can be used to say that Western nations are inherently weak because they have been subverted, or that white people are inherently weak because a genocide is being committed upon them thanks to their altruism. It’s just not a good argument at all.

We need a new religion named TL'DR-ism

Christianity embodies the rejection of the Jew, which is why it is the ultimate focus of all their hate. Just as Lucifer was the Lord’s favored angel, so too was Israel the Lord’s favored nation. Lucifer decided that his position in service to God was not enough and sought to elevate himself–even refusing to bow before Christ, thus stating that he was above God. The Jews, too, refused to honor God. Rather than doing as they ought and be the ‘holy nation’–the nation that was set apart from the rest of humanity, that was to serve as a light to all others–they became selfish, started to hate the other nations, and became greedy, claiming that they alone should be first among all men. Not only that, they created their ‘rabbinical doctrines’, which had been in the works for millennia, written by Scribes and Pharisees and culminating in the Talmud that it is today. They sought to elevate themselves and their word to that of God, if not above. They did just as Lucifer did.
So Lucifer became Satan–the adversary. And the Israelites became the Jews–the sons of the Devil. Christians are God’s Kingdom now, and shall be forever.

(35)

Sage the thread, faggot.

The failure of our people in the past has always been from trusting Jews. There may well be some good ones, some who genuinely want to make the world a better place. The problem is every time they have been trusted, it has led to disaster. Every. Single. Time.
I say enough. I think the rest of true Christendom agrees with me–we do not need them. We have our own great thinkers, our own great minds. Men of skill, men of purpose; men who can lead us out from this mire. We do not need anyone else; we do not need jews.
One of the few things we will all agree on is nationalism. Due to our nationalist beliefs, we believe that the united people–be it by geographical location, by religion or by genetics–can build a society for ourselves. History has proven the truth of this–our nations being unquestioningly the greatest that the world has ever seen. What led to their downfall? Trusting the jew, taking their advice, accepting short-term gains over massive long-term losses. Small loans from Jews to help us with a war resulted in them worming their way into our society–into media, government, education, and recently even the Church where they defile our beliefs and the monuments we made to God. Taking their advice on immigration. Taking their advice in how we treat money–allowing usury, allowing international banks, allowing debt. Allowing them to brainwash our women into thinking a life of monotony and chasing a false currency is superior to that of raising a family. Allowing them to brainwash our children into believing that socialism is the path to utopia, that communism will work, that it only has not because our people just are not ‘good enough’ for it and thus must either be ‘reeducated’ or removed for their ‘hate crimes’.
The Parasite is our eternal enemy. It is the child of the devil, and we are the followers of God. The adversary shall not triumph over us; we shall have nothing to do with it ever again. We shall serve as a bulwark against it, a mighty shield to protect our people from the beautiful lies of the deceiver, from the poisonous words of the children of he who masquerades as an angel of light. We know now to never trust them, and we never shall again.
There is no need to ever ally with the Jew. If one says something good, express agreement and move on. Perhaps even say that it is a good idea and that as a Christian man of European heritage you may well seek to include it in your own nation, but never the Jew itself, never its people. We must remain forever separate. While it is a Jew it can be no brother of ours. It does not matter what it believes or what it says; it cannot be trusted. History has proven this.
Revelations 18: Rejoice over her thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her. And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all. And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. And in her was found the blood of prophets. and of saints. and of all that were slain upon the earth.
These merchants–by whose sorcery all nations have been deceived–shall be destroyed. They will pay for what they have done to our world; this time they will not escape the fires. They will be consumed in the wrath of God and we shall rejoice at the spectacle. The Lord's justice done, and our people finally avenged.

You should honestly consider stopping.

Go get lost in the woods and worship your hebrew god who wants countries destroyed.

Further reminder that attempting to characterize being against D&C as taking a side on whatever the D&C is about is a guaranteed shill tell.

go back to /r/atheism

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Daily reminder to pray to the holy god named TL'DR-braham

what is this intl you keep talking about is that where you buy giant dildos to stick up your ass?

Reported for intl.

/r/atheism is for faggots and tripleniggers who worship nonbelief. It's also reddit.

You have 41 posts. You are mad. If anyone is D&C, it's you.
Further proof that Christians resort to screaming "victim" whenever they can't refute an argument with anything than emotional wishwash.

nigger you are the one super triggered here and it's obvious. instead of trying to destroy that D&C faggot you just sperg out and do this.

Reported for intl.

1. I destroyed the D&C faggot. If you were literate, you would see that.
2. Fight the shills or kill yourself.

a thousand times this

Reported for being TRS

Christianity is the Semitic virus that is destroying our race.

It's time to grow the fuck up or die.

sage

reported for intl.

reported for redtexting

Great argument, shlomo.

Reported for intl.

you just spammed your butthurt.txt and say "lalalallalala i cant hear you lalalalal"
k fag
reported for being CTR

And yet you've posted 12 comments

reported

The failure of our people in the past has always been from trusting Jews. There may well be some good ones, some who genuinely want to make the world a better place. The problem is every time they have been trusted, it has led to disaster. Every. Single. Time.

I say enough. I think the rest of true Christendom agrees with me–we do not need them. We have our own great thinkers, our own great minds. Men of skill, men of purpose; men who can lead us out from this mire. We do not need anyone else; we do not need jews.

One of the few things we will all agree on is nationalism. Due to our nationalist beliefs, we believe that the united people–be it by geographical location, by religion or by genetics–can build a society for ourselves. History has proven the truth of this–our nations being unquestioningly the greatest that the world has ever seen. What led to their downfall? Trusting the jew, taking their advice, accepting short-term gains over massive long-term losses. Small loans from Jews to help us with a war resulted in them worming their way into our society–into media, government, education, and recently even the Church where they defile our beliefs and the monuments we made to God. Taking their advice on immigration. Taking their advice in how we treat money–allowing usury, allowing international banks, allowing debt. Allowing them to brainwash our women into thinking a life of monotony and chasing a false currency is superior to that of raising a family. Allowing them to brainwash our children into believing that socialism is the path to utopia, that communism will work, that it only has not because our people just are not ‘good enough’ for it and thus must either be ‘reeducated’ or removed for their ‘hate crimes’.

The Parasite is our eternal enemy. It is the child of the devil, and we are the followers of God. The adversary shall not triumph over us; we shall have nothing to do with it ever again. We shall serve as a bulwark against it, a mighty shield to protect our people from the beautiful lies of the deceiver, from the poisonous words of the children of he who masquerades as an angel of light. We know now to never trust them, and we never shall again.

There is no need to ever ally with the Jew. If one says something good, express agreement and move on. Perhaps even say that it is a good idea and that as a Christian man of European heritage you may well seek to include it in your own nation, but never the Jew itself, never its people. We must remain forever separate. While it is a Jew it can be no brother of ours. It does not matter what it believes or what it says; it cannot be trusted. History has proven this.

Revelations 18: Rejoice over her thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her. And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all. And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. And in her was found the blood of prophets. and of saints. and of all that were slain upon the earth.

These merchants–by whose sorcery all nations have been deceived–shall be destroyed. They will pay for what they have done to our world; this time they will not escape the fires. They will be consumed in the wrath of God and we shall rejoice at the spectacle. The Lord's justice done, and our people finally avenged.

See:
Reported for intl.

And yet you've posted 46 comments

Reported

Who are these faggots reporting everything "for Holla Forums"?

Reported for intl.

No, the failure of our people is trusting any religious sect to be honest. All religion that proselytizes destroys culture, Christianity just seems to do it faster.

Either you’re a newfag or you’re intl. Sage the fucking thread.

Citation needed. Also sage the thread.

reported for intl

Daily Reminder to pray to DW;TR. We need some literature now.

It's moonman, he always does this when we make fun of christcuckery on this board. For bonus points, point out how protestantism is dumb shit and that catholicism is the true way, then he poops his pants.

Like I said: Christians are a cancer.

They will blame everything on everyone else and take zero responsibility.

I'm OP, you subhuman.

sage

"reported"!

ChristJewSLAVES talk just like fucking SJWs

ok guy can you leave already because his thread is already shit with you sperging all over it

MODS DO YOUR JOBS

I just came in this thread you fucking liar, and saw this whole bullshit, what the fuck are you trying to silence?

Okay blow your fucking brains out.
Reported for intl.

sage

Sage the thread, intl.

It's a good thread.
''
It's important to point out Multiculturalism in religion

Going for another high score?

How new are you? They are basically a private IRC group of goons that seek to start drama to "destroy" Holla Forums. They are the people like b905ca that spam/create threads with retarded bullshit. The whole point is to start in fighting and stifle discussion for fun. They also often try to create honeypots and convince idiots to move there, like Freech.

There is no multiculturalism inherent to Christianity.

Indeed.
We should worship Moloch and accept a superior pozz infested way of life.
A shekel will be deposited in your account, good goy.

1. Reported for intl.
2. You can’t help but post in your own threads, moishe, so it’s not possible to beat that.

i didn't say it was good i was saying he was sperging like he always does when anyone talks about religion he's more of a cuck than carl the cuck

Don't worry once coonman finishes his hotpockets I'm sure this thread will be locked for heresy.

First of all, reported for not even trying.
Second, the OP is intl, you cocksucking faggot.

sage

sage

yes yes i reported myself to intl so you don't have to

Not a newfag, but never understood what they truly were

And you can't help from shit posting

You know, I hate on you moonman but thanks for banning those TRS fags. It's one thing you do right.

sage

Reported for bumping a spam thread.

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Fuck yourself.

You posted at least a fucking novel in this thread already. You can't let your fairy tales die.

We are all aware already.

Reported.

heresy more like cuckery

You're the only shill in here

Reported.

This man is correct. The rest of you are flogging D&C. Everyone is our ally until Trump gets in. Until then the only enemy is those who don't vote Trump.

;)

sage

I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 8:11

are you fucked in the head mr (67) cuck

This literally makes no sense.

Wow. Someone's projecting :^).

CATHOLICISM > PLEB PROTTIES

Christianity on an individual level is generally acceptable and they can be nice people, but as an institution, it reeks of corruption. Rapist priests, globalists, the whole religion is non-white and the Pope uses it as an excuse to flood the US with Catholic Mexicans.

Christianity is not a western religion, and it does not embody western beliefs; the enlightenment era was a struggle to merely rationalize the church and it still leaves much to be desired.

If whites require spirituality, then they had ought to pursue the so-called "pagan" faiths of their ancestors, at the very least, and not give into this globalist religion that seeks to "unite and equalize" all peoples.

:^)

ebin b8

it's not against the rules to be from intl is it then shut up fag

Whoever you are, you should be gassed

Keep reporting me for whatever you want, faggot

A

THIS IS HOW RETARDED CATHOLICS ACTUALLY ARE

Since when do people have to 'read or understand scripture' to be on Holla Forums?
You're obviously trying to shutdown discussion.
Now tell me I admitted to be intl.

Reported for bumping a spam thread.

>There is no multiculturalism inherent to Christianity.

N

HURRR SOLA SCRIPTURAAA HURRRR

please for the love of god shut the fuck up

:o

I

you're not a real christian

M

>catholics

sage

E

sage

Of course not. Race and nation are your religion. We have nothing in common.

Christianity is naturally a religion that seeks to dominate the world, like Islam and Judaism.

There's Zen Buddhism, Theravada, Taoism - ANYTHING but Abrahamism or influenced by it.

Why would you sage such a good thread?

sage

sage

i know you are the same sperge you do this in every thread that calls out christ cuckoldry but what does it accomplish by sperging out just leave the thread and let the adults talk while you drink your cool aid and yes i know im reported for intl

This is the most dumb poster in existence.

Okay, we know you're Holla Forums. We also know you're a faggot.
We also know you should leave the internet and never come back.

Go do something like fucking climb a brick wall or suck chodes.

I know you’re intl, so reported for intl.

REPORTED FOR PROTTIE

==Where in the bible is it written that white people have white guilt and must worship at the altar of political correctness=
Cultural marxist teachings are not and have never been part of christian theology. OP is either a fool or maleficent.

A ticket to the kingdom of god.

Remember to fucking sage.

sage

Keep posting and reporting faggot, you're paid for this

Remember to FUCKING LEAVE

;)

Oh yeah, I forgot that he's paid for this. Makes sense.

daily reminder that the left hate christianity its no (((((((coincidence)))))))

MARTIN LUTHER'S BLOG IS BETTER THAN THE CHURCH OF CHRIST

t. DUMB PROT CUCK

sage

call me taig, dago, polish plumber, intl all you want but at least catholics don't donate money to israel like protestants do

sage

sage

Be honest, how much do they pay you?

I think you mean the left is Christianity

sage

This thread shouldn't die now, talk about whatever you want, anything to make the shill rage

its you

REPORTED FOR INTL

;)

Yay, keep doing your work, you're the 100 posts

Look, guys, you can see his holy rolling starting to wear thin.

TEXAS PROT CUCKS EVERYONE, NO HISTORY SO THEY GLOM ONTO MARTIN LUTHER'S BLOG POSTS

we arent falling for it

sage

:0

You don't have to "fall" for the truth.

I AM INTL

Oh no!

Reported for posting an image that only intl posts.

keep fighting the good fight user

Keep crying schlomo

kek

protties wouldn't last long in bavaria, we'd drown him in the danube

:0 whatever shall I do!

Reported for autism.

sage

reported for christcuckoldry

What a waste of trips.

Also, "Reported for being intl" seems to be something that Holla Forums has cooked up lately.

Christianity was always a joke. It's literally a Semitic religion. Should be illegal in Aryan lands.

Get a load of this kike

yes im the one with autism here clearly

Reported for intl

To those unawares: This reported for intl guy is one of our mods which is why he spams so much without getting banned. He always does this whenever you criticize christcuckoldry. Also he's a protestant so bash prot cucks in his threads and he goes apeshit.

t. intl

By his definition Christianity is nothing but Roman subversion over the rest of Europe.

I don't think religion should be illegal.

Religion should be viewed in the same light as drugs. People KNOW drugs are bad, they know the damage drugs can do. The ones who do them fuck up their lives and lives of others around them.
Religion does the exact same.

this shit's been going on for a year at least, it's funny to watch him spergout and out-shitpost australia and finland

this is nothing but communist reinterpretation, heresy

these 'left wing' christians are satanic

"Hello i'm Holla Forums, now faggot do you work and report me."

Satan means opposer in Hebrew so I'd rather be satanic them Semitic

Thanks, intl

Dear god, he must be on the verge of suicide.

Kill yourself, illiterate.

The joke is on you, you demonic piece of shit.
Christianity is a european, western religion that never took root among semites.
There are no "semitic" christians apart from the copts who are a very small minority.
You follow the Lord of flies and we follow the Prince of peace.

He's been doing this since February.

sage

sage

sage

You're getting slow, what are you paid for?

sage

Thanks for proving you’re the same poster as in all the previous intl threads.

Sage

calm down there therealmoonman

this guy is a false flagger making you guys think jews = christianity and its working

I honestly don't post that often.

yeah nah

Why for hotpockets of course.

Thanks, intl.

wew

He's our mod, moonman. He always does this. I have plenty of proof. Check the meta post about this.

sage

christianity is the complete opposite of the jewish worldview which is why the jews killed jesus, who represents the logos, the truth, the natural order of things

talmudic judaism and christianity have always been completely in opposition, the rabbis' punishment for jews reading the new testament used to be death

i'm sorry that you're misinformed, hopefully one day soon you'll see the light

when you were typing that did you even once think of the irony that you took way longer to make all those posts spending his life posting on a website he hates for the sole purpose of being a triggered cuck?

Moonman can you please anchor this thread, we have more important stuff to worry about.

Just report intl.

LOW ENERGY

If you lose your mod privileges will you lose your faith? Because you seem to be protecting this shit pretty hard.

bump

sage

conveniently leaving out that torah aren't we.

sage

Jews don’t believe the torah, you fucking faggot.

He gives me a b& for "chronic shitposting" almost every other morning.

You do it for free.

Yes they do, you stupid fucking triple-layered faggot.

Reported for admitting to being intl. Reported for ban evasion.

Sage the thread, dipshit.

Anti-Intl!

sage

fuck off prottie

tip top wew lad

I guess in 2000 years there will be shills saying that Islam is a european, western religion with no roots among semites

funny how it all goes full circle

So he bans people for shit posting or he doesn't, get your story straight which is it?

sage

Reported for posting an image only intl posts.

sage

Because you say so right?

Your money and power will soon leave (((you)))

Because they say so. Reported for admitting to being intl.

I guess I don't have anything to worry about since according to you the mods never ban anyone

sage

never gets old

sage

Hello i'm intl.

not even clicking that shit

I'm done here. Night faggots.

Gotta work early tomorrow since, you know, I have a job I don't do for free.

reported for false report

catholicism and orthodoxy are the true european way to worship christ unlike your shitfest with its zionist additude and niggerloving

:0

Christianity scares (((them))) so much

Bruv, I think both gaytheists, paganniggers, and Normie Christfags have missed the true meaning of Christ, and that is the Dionysian Abyss that swallows niggers, kikes, spics, faggots, trannies, pedos, furries, stronk wimminz, and sandniggers whole.

At least this one was coherent.

Also intl reporting in. This is now an intl thread.

Fuckin' 'ell.

Which is what I’ve said the whole time, faggot. Sage the thread.

Thanks lad, that's the one

and you wonder why Holla Forums isn't and never will be a christain board?

also

oh no!

Reported for not being intl. Holla Forums is an intl board.

whoops, looks like i accidentally clicked onto a fast-moving Holla Forums thread off the front page!

since when does pointing out that protestants donate to israel make me intl?

:)

Reported for admitting to not being intl.

Since when does being intl not make you intl?

Holy shit, you have 154 posts and not stopping. Just writing the same shit over and over again from your pre-written Christcuck docs.

You're really mad holy shit keep going. I'm screencapping this for future evidence of Christcuck butthurt.

See you fags in the morning.

From Mein Kamph

Everyone I don't like is intl don't you know

I can't read what you don't bother posting.

REMINDER THAT INTL HAS NO REFUTATION TO ANY OF THE CONTENT I POSTED ABOVE

reported for false report

good lord

also, the only type of christianity Holla Forums will ever be is Positive Christianity. Get on board faggots

Holy shit, he's getting angry.

DAMN

shit thread

i hear protestants have to take it up the ass before they can get baptized is this true?

How is anyone suppose to refute you accusing them of being Holla Forums?

Reported for not even bothering to hide your spam.

Yeah, i know you already said that , now do your work and report me

Watch this

Protestants are scum and Christianity is a death cult.

Are you also intl?

No, they prove it by their actions.

this is below cuckchan tier, this is… KC tier

we're all from intl

ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD

sage

Holla Forums is now intl

kek

What content? That incoherent wall of text you copy/pasted?

Well of course. A good child of christ can rape his sister and daughter and he won't lift a finger. At least they're good god-fearing christains.

But if an infidel even looks at him? It's decapitation time.

you didn't post jack shit kike

Who isn't?

We own Holla Forums now. They're our bitches. OP is our bitch.

sage

wtf are you talking about, I'm intl as fuck.

Yeah, only intl is against your african adoption religion.

Get on our intl level.

Trips confirm, reported for intl.

Also, bump for intl.

Here here I officially proclaim this a heh pill thread

which of your 182 post is it cock goblling faggot?

If you were any other faggot, you'd be banned by now.

It's time to admit it: you need a job.
You also need to give up delusions.

Reported for not being intl enough.

sage

This is the funniest shilling i've ever saw, thanks based shill

But I even posted a smug anime face.

show what you want me to refute you pathetic worm

Gotta say ‘christcuck’ more.

Ok, you can be intl too.

link your posts, you cock gobbling faggot

tbh it is

Christianity has one sole focus: Get off this shitty earth and go to heaven.

I'm dead serious. Everything they do is to please god and hope Peter will let them in. They don't get offended if someone slaps them, but if they disgrace god, they're ready with pitchforks and torches.

It's why cuckservatives have let so much happen. Everything is ok so long as they can go to heaven. Your kids getting pozzed? So what? At least you'll go to heaven. Country destoryed by shitskins? No matter. Maybe they'll convert, and you'll still go to heaven.

Nothing to improve the world or change it. Just do your time and get out. As if earth is a prison.

HAHAHA JEALOUS FAGGOTS!
CHRISTIAN DOMINANCE
CHRISTIANITY DOMINATES YOU LOSERS!
REPENT OR BE THROWN INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE

Shame.

Sage the fucking thread.

Approching 200 posts, that's a great work.

Also don't forget to report me for being intl

Not supporting toe licking, reported for intl.

Only a true autist would go this far. Holy shit you're mad. Holy shit this is amazing.
Keep being mad, we're breaking hot pocket records.

Reported for not being intl.

(((194)))

Christcucks really are the biggest butthurt autists in this board

heh i knew you were a massive cuck for christ but i didn't know you actually doubt your beleifs so much you have to prove your devotion to your god by making claims that we cant refute anything you say when you are at 200 posts die in hell faggot

im sorry sir, but i strongly advise you to take some form of anger management class. i worry that being this upset of posters against your personal beliefs are not healthy for you in the slightest. consider doing something helpful for yourself, like calling your parents and giving them the affection and emotional pieces they need. :( maybe you could sign up for a minor, seasonal job in some public sector?

link or it didn't happen cuck

Reported for intl.

bump for intl

All he can do is shout "GO READ SOME MORE DUMMY YOURE NOT EDUCATED ENOUGH"
literally Holla Forums-tier debate

Reported for not being intl, now gas yourself

Reported.

REMINDER THAT IF YOU AREN'T INTL YOU'RE AUTOMATICALLY GAY

GET IN THE INTL CLIQUE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE GAY

stop posting in these slide threads you idiots

Insane
Nigger
Tranny
Lovers

Remember to global report the people who are bumping the thread.

REMINDER THAT IF YOU AREN'T INTL YOU'RE AUTOMATICALLY GAY

GET IN THE INTL CLIQUE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE GAY

sage

For what?

Intl 4 life bro

Unless you can prove what is being slid, then go fuck yourself with a rake.

Your IP gets banned if you global report for anything other than CP.

THE POSTER BELOW ME SUCKS DICK AND IS NOT IN THE INTL CLIQUE

reminder that /christcuck/ has no refutation to anything besides "reported" and concern trolling

sage

For not sucking nigger feet

Fuck off non intl.

remember this christianity is for cucks and cucks alone

sage

Oh… I thought it might have been for intl.

Fuck you you stupid faggot I am intl what the fuck are you?

sage

You posted nothing you retard

This gigantic sperg is literally reporting everyone.

It was almost a good trick
Rather clever for christcucks

Is there a personal problem for your life? Has this intl group done private harm to you? Could you please elaborate on their crimes? I'm unable to empathize with the relative position of your transgressions here.

(218)

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him. I think it’s impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves. And then, in that very moment when I love them…. I destroy them.

Reported for intl.

I'll have you know I'm a level 8 grandmaster intl. Shape up and snap to it you little worm.

sage

You have posted nothing but "YOU'RE INTL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE", there is nothing to refute. Kill yourself kike.

Well that too of course.

It's there among the other 200+ shitposts you made, and it's as incoherent as it was when I first passed it by. Just link me to where you copied it from and I'll see if it's worth thinking about.

i really wonder what this poor sobs life must be like

I'm still on the fence if he's just a mega autist or actually shilling against christcuckery in a sneaky way.

you are one sad strange little man

Said the person whose purpose it is to lie on a website he hates about content he hates

DESIGNATED SHITPOSTING THREADS

Take this d&c elsewhere

you don't define my religion
I am not in your box.

IF DUBS HE DOES IT FOR FREE
IF TRIPS HE IS SECRETLY GAY
IF SINGLES HE HAS TO GIVE ME HIS MOD PRIVILEGES

If you manage to reach 350 posts before bump limit… I'll give you a honorary membership in intl.

INTL IS YOU ITS YOU YOU YOU AND YOU AND YOU HUH THEY'RE ALL INTL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>>>/cuckchan/

sage

YOU DEFINE BEING A FAGGOT

You're a bad shill, you're going to be fired.

Why must you insist on pushing back away from the help of myself and others?

Literally incoherent nonsense of sun-baked desert wanderers.

I'm posting the thread again after it hit bump limit , cant wait to see if the autist can keep it up for another 750 replies.

WE'VE BEEN FOUND OUT BOYS TIME TO PACK UP AND HEAD HOME WE'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME b905ca AND YOUR LITTLE GOD TOO AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why do you insist on being an insufferable faggot who doesn’t help cleanse intl?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in intl, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire intl. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across intl your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of intl and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You guys do know that the CIA runs both a number of magazines and ngo's right?

The former is shit like women's magazines to affect the culture. The later is how they get spies into a country. Part of why Putin banned them. Their favourite to use, is Christian bullshit. World Vision is one of them.

I find American's really have no fucking idea what their government has done and is doing around the world.

sage

Last I checked vast majority of liberals still consider themselves Christian.

HELLO FELLOW INTL GLAD YOU COULD JOIN US

I'm out of here you insufferable faggots!

Have a good night!

Irrelevant.

OH NO IVE BEEN SPOTTED!!!!

I think mega autist
If he was shilling against christianity, he'd pull out shitty cherry-picked bible verses every time, and call us out for being "satanic blood-worshipping larpagans"

Oh, I know, it's ahwfuyl! It doesn't work like it did in the old days, does it? When we could just keep shouting at them in their shitty little villages until they caved. Oh the good old days

kek, get triggered christcuck

Standing by for intl.

how many hotpockets have you eaten today?

sage

my power grows beyond intl into the galaxies themselves soon my followers we will destroy the dreaded b905ca and his dreaded god!!

Keep trying.

Don't worry boss, he's a fag, you risk nothing

noice

I know you're not a mod. With the 5000 times you have reported me for intl over the years I guess I would have been banned once by now.

Last I checked "Christian" meant someone that had asked Christ for forgiveness for their sins and was saved. They've done that, they're Christian, they're still liberals, and you're still using no true scotsman bullshit. So as I said stay triggered christcuck.

Then you have no fucking clue what a Christian is. Thanks for playing.

sage

no not the same thing you've posted 100 times ==how will i ever beat him with powers so great?==

Fucking saved

Last timed I checked the vast majority of westerners still consider themselves Christian.

Last time I checked there were more Whites than blacks on welfare.

Last time I checked White criminality was roughly equal to blacks'.

Last time I checked there were more Pakistanis than Luxembourgians with an IQ of over 100.

See why you are retarded?

get outta here dingo fucker with your kosher branch of christianity

REMINDER JESUS IS BURNING IN HELL IN THE TALMUD, THIS KIND OF ANTICHRISTIANITY D&C IS JEWISH IN ITS CORE

It’s a fucking shill. Don’t reason with it, report it.

You're full of shit.

Reminder to sage the fucking thread.

he's a protestant cuck

Words do have definitions, you should try learning them.

sage

Good shit lad

I know someone saved mine when I wrote something similar about Christianity being the religion of pity and such shit.

Felt good seing it posted

This is the answer I get when I ask what a christain is.

this is (((you)))

you can't read either, designated shitposting bot

thats the sad part he's a real human bean

I'm also the user that made this, it's been posted a few times around here.

But whether Christianity really be one thing or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such degeneracy as we have seen, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist.

Keep saging faggot

Christianity is gay

What content? I just see you spamming like a retard.

you didn't call out shit sperge, all you did is out yourself as a kike worshipping fag

Reported for kike shill.

It's more like Christians, Pagans and Kekomancers against DnC (((fedoras))).

87 IDIOTS TOOK THE BAIT.

JUST SO YOU KNOW I REPORTED THIS BAIT THREAD WHEN IT HAD 2 REPLIES.

Not a kike, Christianity in its current form is unfit to exist. Agree or disagree?

Most pagans are non-theistic pagans so they'd be 'fedoras' too, lad.

Reminder that most of the IDs here are the same intl shills changing their IPs.

Link the post, I would search by ID but
because you're a spamming retard

the sage of the west has come to join the intl glad to welcome you aboard friend

WEW

I could care less about whether people worship wotan, christ or kek but this sperg shitposting about intl has to be b&

Why would we read your giant wall of text, anyway? I'm sure nothing interesting is in there. Just christcuck nonsense.

Also what's intl? Some bs you call every non-christian, apparently.

Der ewige shill in action

oh the leader of INTL can make however many posts he wants faggot

Nope, try again with a real argument.

Kek look at

'no'

ive refuted you everytime just scroll up and look for yourself :^)

Hello CTR

www.reddit.com/r/atheism

Record has been Corrected! Good D&C! I'll make sure to listen to Common Cuck now!

when christsians like make sure jews win the multicultural war.

welcome fellow intl may we be stronger together

This is the part where you explain your reasoning. From what I see, I have somalicoons outside shitting on the ground, burglarizing apartments, stealing cars, etc - and the Lutheran Church paying to import them because it's the Christian thing to do. Is that enough of an argument for you that there's something deeply wrong with Christianity that they do this?

We have refutation about the bullshit you posted above, now lay down and cry.

Funny how this fundamentalist zealotry started just about when Hillary announced the existence of the "alt-right" and Pepe was put in an official hatelist, isn't it?

It really makes you wonder…

Did already. Read the beginning of the thread and then commit suicide.

That's his only fucking argument yet he thinks that it needs to be refuted when its just retarded on its very face.

he's arguing with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahah what are you intl?

Please all of your arguments come from the christians presumptions

CHRISTIANS GET SO MAD THAT THEY SPAM 300 POSTS. YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Reported for intl.

Modern Christianity is what you're speaking of and yes it will go with the jews but these fashy Christians can stay as long as they help gas kikes and remove kebab.

Nietzsche was right

god doesn't exist prove he does

Hello CTR

www.reddit.com/r/atheism

Record has been Corrected! Good D&C! I'll make sure to listen to Co>>7875593
mmon Cuck now!

In his The Fundamental Question of Metaphysics, Martin Heidegger asks the primary question in philosophy, which is: Why do we have something rather than nothing at all? The question may seem abstract at first, but the essential issues Heidegger raises are ones that we all will wrestle with at some point. Why are we here and where has everything that we know come from?
It should first be pointed out that the atheist and the theist both believe in the eternal. As succinctly pointed out by the great theologian Jonathan Edwards, you must go back to something that is eternal because, as Edwards put it:

• Something exists
• You don’t get something from nothing
• Therefore, a necessary and eternal ‘something’ must exist

The atheist claims that the eternal ‘something’ is the natural universe; whereas the theist says an eternal Creator brought everything we know into existence. The question then becomes, which possibility is supported by the best evidence?
Scientists are unequivocal in their response that the Universe we know and live in is not eternal. Every intellectually honest drop of evidence points to the fact that the universe–at some point in the past–exploded out of nothing into what we know today.
Anything that has a beginning (such as our Universe) cannot be eternal and therefore must have a cause beyond and/or behind it. The Scottish skeptic David Hume admitted as much when he wrote, “I never asserted so absurd a proposition as that anything might arise without a cause.” This truth can be put into the following series of logical statements:

• Everything that begins to exist must have a cause
• The universe began to exist
• Therefore, the universe had a cause

Because there are only two, eternal ‘somethings’ that are possible–the universe and a Creator–and one of them has been ruled out by all the evidence we have, a reasonable conclusion is that an eternal Creator is the cause for why we have something rather than nothing at all. This line of argumentation is often called the cosmological argument for the existence of God.
However, critics have tried to attack this argument in two general, philosophical ways. The first has been through asking the question, “If everything needs a cause, then who caused God?” The British skeptic, Bertrand Russell (influenced by philosopher J. S. Mill), tried to argue against the cosmological argument in just such a fashion. However, both Russell and Mill commit two errors when they attempt to undo the cosmological argument. First, they commit the logical error of a category mistake–you cannot cause the uncaused or create the uncreated. Second, the cosmological argument does not say that everything needs a cause, but only those things that have a beginning. God, who has no beginning and is uncaused, needs no cause.
The second attack on the cosmological argument has come from atheistic scientists who have proposed other possible causes for our universe. The two main options put forth are the multiverse (multiple universes) hypothesis and the quantum mechanics theory that purports things can arise and come into existence without a cause.
However, both alternatives fail when studied closely. The Borde-Guth-Vilenkin theorem has scientifically proven that that even if our universe is just a tiny part of a so-called “multiverse” composed of many universes, the multiverse must have had an absolute beginning. In other words, it also requires a cause.
As for the quantum mechanics proposal, it is simply not true that things begin to exist from nothing in a quantum mechanics environment. Anything arising results from fluctuations in the quantum vacuum, which is not “nothing” by definition. Instead, it comes from energy that is locked in the vacuum, which is a sea of fluctuating energy governed by physical laws having a physical structure. No evidence suggests that things come into being from nothing in quantum mechanics.
Both the multiverse and quantum mechanics arguments are examples of what in philosophy is called “drowning the fish.” You can use all the water in the oceans in an attempt to drown the fish, but in the end, it will still be there affirming its existence and presence.
In the end, the cosmological argument for God stands intact. The reason we have something rather than nothing is because, “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth” (Genesis 1:1). Rather than being defeated by modern science (as is the eternal universe claim), the opening line of the Bible is supported by science. Quantum chemist Henry F. Schaeffer says, “A Creator must exist. The Big Bang ripples and subsequent scientific findings are clearly pointing to an ex nihilo creation consistent with the first few verses of the book of Genesis.”

Dr. John Lennox sums up the overall matter of the cosmological argument well when he writes: “There are not many options–essentially just two. Either human intelligence ultimately owes its origin to mindless matter; or there is a Creator. It is strange that some people claim that it is their intelligence that leads them to prefer the first to the second.”
There is no debate among both atheists and theists that the Universe, the Earth, and life on earth displays design. The most vocal atheist alive today, Richard Dawkins, says: “Living objects… look designed, they look overwhelmingly as though they’re designed. Biology is the study of complicated things which give the impression of having been designed for a purpose.” Francis Crick, an atheist and co-discoverer of DNA, says, “Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed, but rather evolved.”
The theist responds that things look designed because they were in fact designed by a Creator. The teleological (from the Greek word telos which means end, aim, or purpose) argument for God contends that one way we can validate the existence of a Creator is through the marks of intelligence and design that the universe and humankind exhibit. The argument is stated in the following way:

• Behind every complex design is a designer
• The universe has a complex design
• Therefore, the universe has a designer

Who is right? Is everything simply the product of time + matter + chance or is there a transcendent Creator? Which way does the evidence lead?
Opponents of religion such as Dawkins and Crick may say things only appear designed, however even they cannot refute the presence of intelligent design that appears in life’s building blocks, which is DNA. DNA represents what is called “specified complexity,” meaning it contains a complex design that defies any rational attempt at explaining it other than by an intelligent source.
Atheist Richard Dawkins admits that the message found in just the cell nucleus of an amoeba is more than all thirty volumes of the Encyclopedia Britannica, with the entire amoeba itself having as much information in its DNA as 1,000 complete sets of the Encyclopedia Britannica. The important thing to understand is that the makeup of these entities is not random, not just meaningless data, but instead is highly organized information.
Noted biophysicist Dean Kenyon states the conclusion on DNA plainly when he says: “If science is based on experience, then science tells us that the message encoded in DNA must have originated from an intelligent cause. What kind of intelligent agent was it? On its own, science cannot answer this question; it must leave it to religion and philosophy. But that should not prevent science from acknowledging evidences for an intelligent cause origin wherever they may exist.”

What do Dawkins and Crick postulate as the source for the specified complexity and information found in DNA? Crick, speaking for Dawkins as well, says: “Given the weaknesses of all theories of terrestrial genesis, directed panspermia should still be considered a serious possibility.” Those unfamiliar with the term “directed panspermia” should understand that Crick and Dawkins say the best explanation for DNA is that aliens came to earth and planted it here.
It needs to be noted that even if Crick and Dawkins are correct and their argument granted, it only extends the issue to that supposed race of beings. Dawkins proposes space aliens for the reason we see intelligence here but he also says that the alien would have had to have evolved as well. The problem is if you cannot get the evolutionary process to solve the information process here on earth, why think it could happen elsewhere? Kicking the dilemma to outer space does not help at all. The truth is those who deny that an ultimate Creator is responsible for the intelligence and design reflected in life exhibit far more faith than those who affirm the teleological argument for God.
In fact, it was the argument from and to design that convinced what used to be atheism’s greatest philosopher and spokesman–Anthony Flew–to abandon his atheism and embrace the concept of a Creator. Stating his position on the matter, Flew simply said: “I think the origins of the laws of nature and of life and the Universe point clearly to an intelligent Source. The burden of proof is on those who argue to the contrary.”

reminder you can't prove your god exists

He's done 600 before

Reminder that I just did.

King James Version

The Old Testament

The First Book of Moses, called
Genesis

1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

1 :2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God
moved upon the face of the waters.

1 :3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

1 :4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

1 :5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first
day.

1 :6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

1 :7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which
were above the firmament: and it was so.

1 :8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

1 :9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear:
and it was so.

1:10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it
was good.

1:11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his
kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

1:12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed
was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

1:13 And the evening and the morning were the third day.

1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them
be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

1:15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

1:16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made
the stars also.

1:17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

1:18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was
good.

1:19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

1 :20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly
above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

1:21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly,
after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

1:22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in
the earth.

1:23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

1:24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of
the earth after his kind: and it was so.

1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon
the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the
sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that

creepeth upon the earth.

1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it:
and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth
upon the earth.

1 :29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and
every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

1 :30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth,
wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

1:31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning
were the sixth day.

Kek, must be hard being a christcuck and have a 2 digits IQ

Do you even know what a presumption is you doublenigger?

I GOT HIM TO SPAM SOMETHING ELSE TRUELLY I AM THE BLESSED LEARDER OF THE DREADED INTL PRAISE MY NAME

Right? Shit, at least the christcucks were quiet about it before that.

I mean shit, Kek has shown himself on national television behind Hillary grinning, constantly speaks to us through repeating digits, and we've discovered so many coincidences that our heads have spun. It;s time to convert.

Seriously. The only arguement he has is the Holla Forums classic "read more you pleb" no true scotsman or spamming.

truly, hypocrisy of the highest calibre

Reddit: The Thread

Your argument doesn't even back Christianity, it just backs that some form of creationism is likely. You could just as easily fit the matrix shit into your argument as Christianity.

Here's a "good Christian" probably a RC telling you to go commit suicide.
Think about it.
I'm not D&C either.
Note to Mod: reporter is shilling hard, trying to shut down debate on a legitimate subject. Sounds just like a Roman Catholic.
& fuck you I'm not intl. and don't tell me what to do faggot. And don't copy pasta your BS.

Mods wtf are you doing? delete the thread. it's just shit slinging at this point.

CUCHRISTIANITY THE THREAD MORE LIKE

Note to you: the mods are paid shills who let these threads exist. Copying and pasting it because it triggers you.

Yes mods, delete the thread instead of removing the (((313)))+ posts from a spamming faggot, dialogue and discussion must be suppressed if some kike gets triggered.

Pick one low functional autist

Ok, so now prove it's a semetic god instead of Zues or Trump or Ares or Thor or Kek

I will admit, the cosmological arguement is pretty good. Shook me out of atheism.

The mods are paid shills who allow these threads to exist and intl posters not to be banned.

Really makes you think.

There's no need to refute it as it in no way backs up Christianity only creationism in general. I'm not an atheist so I don't take issue with the general argument, Christianity itself is bullshit though.

sage

Holy crap, an actual post

Holy crap reported for intl.

Did you even write it yourself? If you didnt even know that all the shit you posted was based on presumptious that may be or may not be true ( some of them are half truths other are straigh out fakes) you woudnt look like such a retard.

MY PARENTS TOOK ME TO A PENTACOSTAL ISRAEL CUCK CHURCH AND NO I NEVER READ THE BIBLE LOL

LE DARKAGES MEME, WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY MADE THE ARTS????
THEY SURPRESSED EDUCATION, MY JEWISH SCHOOL TEACHER SAID SO!!!!

Nice joke Avraham

No I said that I agreed with it but that it in no way is an argument for Christianity.

If his argument is a No True Christian fallacy, it still doesn't address my argument Christianity was powerless to prevent its own subversion and is therefore no longer fit to exist.

You're essentially admitting that Christianity has been successfully subverted, how is that an argument in your favor? Christians failed to keep the faith pure, now people don't want it. Even Kek worship is functioning better than that.

Answer the question did you write it yourself?

Like Islam? It's a religion of Peace :^)

Also, Milo is the leader of Holla Forums

well it has been fun christ cuck but this thread is almost full thanks to you so congradulations you won your magical sky daddy is real and he'll get you a bunch of presents

C&D THREAD BY HILLARY

C&D THREAD BY HILLARY

C&D THREAD BY HILLARY

The question is irrelevant. You still have nothing to refute it.

OK, you're clearly not interested in a discussion and are just spamming. Filtered.

This is what passes for an Christian man in modern day America.

Reported for intl.

Okay you’re clearly intl. Reported.

typical christcuck

Oy vey, don't you know, that makes you irrelevant boogeyman!

The question is relevant. If you did write it yourself you would know exactly how many presumptions were used.

BECAUSE WHAT YOU POSTED IS NOT A DEFENSE OF CHRISTIANITY ONLY CREATIONISM YOU STUPID NIGGER

And if there were actually presumptions, you’d be able to list them. You can’t.

intl is winner

This thread sure was intl