Mike panders to guests and immediately avoids any criticism when they are on

Why does Jay hang out with these losers?

charismatic as hell

lol

Resident pleb leddit memeia shill detected

it's amazing how much they (pre rec) hate their audience yet people still give them money

There's no emotional investment. Jack and Rich have done a disservice and disgrace to their viewers with this stream and I'm calling them out on it and their overall presentation. My initial response above is a direct reflection of their attitude towards the game their fans and fans of the game asked them to play. It's not about them not "feeling the game." It's about them going out of their way to lambast the game, intentionally avoiding anything positive about it. I fear to see the type of children Jack is raising with that kind of attitude. His kids will all be clowns that hate their audience, like the clown that gets a job at birthday parties because he can't find work anywhere else, just hating his life and none of the kids enjoy it. That clown's dad is Jack. What a terrible father. You're right, people can do anything they want with their channel. And they can get flamed for it. Also, why did you feel the need to comment again 3 days after your first comment? Are you starving for attention from your neighborhood bitpicker? I'm thinking you might be the one here who's emotionally invested.

These guys are the worst streamers. The layout is atrocious and you don't even do simple checks to make sure the stream is quality. I've seen people with $5 microphones having better audio balance than them. And they can't even figure out how to turn up game audio on the stream without turning it up for your output. their apathetic attitude and spite shown towards viewers is disgusting. The only reason they have twitch partnership and the modest viewer base is they're riding on the coattails of RLM. The only time the stream is even remotely entertaining is when Jay is there, which shows just how un-charismatic and awful those guys are. This video is a great example of how those guys actually feel about streaming. Jack just wants to be an attention-whoring clown and Rich doesn't care about anything. I really hope Mike and Jay disassociate themselves from them, we'll all be much better off without them two infecting RLM with your garbage attitudes. If you want to change, how about showing some fucking respect for your viewers. Fame fagging cunts.

It's doubly amazing how many people defend them, in this and with the three blank videos.

Their drones are obnoxious as fuck.

Did you just randomly post one of their videos or we need to look for something in this one and a half hour long turd?

he doesn't even believe what he is saying look at body language… he is being forced to say he likes the maysue.

ok

I wanted to make a longer post but I got lazy. Tl;dr they're faggots and bad at video games

I dont understand these threads. Holla Forums acts like they are the worst channel on YouTube but at the same time keeps giving them attention. Can we please just forget about them?

rlm is gay, unfunny, not smart, not cool

just like its fans

I can answer that.

You see Jake is gay, but he has a crush on Mike. Of course Mike is straight and ruins his life with shitty girls, which only makes Jay more jealous.

Jay is the stereotypically gay best friend of a character, who would obviously be way better suited for a relationship with the "main character", but because the MC is straight Drama ensues.

Oh no. Are they bullying him? D:

No. The thing is these HACK FRAUDS are only popular because of the Plinkett reviews.

Its like a lolcow, they're fun to laugh at how shit they are.

Also full/tv/ is the only place that shits on them, everywhere else loves them because the reddit cancer has spread like AIDS.

happier times

jay is gay
mike is a cuck
rich is the only one that matters, or has an opinion that's worth listening to when he's not being a fat prick

there is nothing wrong with being gay

I think it fits Jay perfectly.

I fell for it twice and then just unsubbed. I can get background noise while I am working from 1000s of other channels for hours on end without having to adjust the vol every 3rd video where they seem to raise the volume on rich laughing or 50 minutes of a blank screen with no noise or risking randomly getting their episode 7 review.

Oh no, how dare they waste your precious time