Wojak Was A Mistake

Pence Cucks Again

> msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pence-says-gop-ticket-will-absolutely-accept-vote-outcome/ar-AAj0tpf?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
> archive.is/mwxmT

Pence says GOP ticket will 'absolutely' accept vote outcome

OY VEY NO EVADENCE DER DAWNY!

I'm getting real tired of your shit Wojak.

Pence does the 'good cop' routine. He's there to reassure cuckservatives and make the ticket palatable to normies.

Trump's comments help turn out the base. That's what they're for. Pence's role is to reassure cuckservatives. I don't see a problem with this.

Smug Cop, Feels Cop?

Checked for
"Mixed messages? What could go wrong?"

I'mma laugh if Pence basically leads the cuckservatives away from supporting the Trump revolution.

As others have said…it's the classic good cop/bad cop. Trump forcefully states the ticket's hardline position and Pence goes out there and softens the blow.

It's politik 101

This is why you show no mercy to the weak. They envy the strong because they remind them of their own weakness, so they will fuck you over the first chance they get.

The robot should fear the Chad. Kill all betas.

You mean after he openly supported no-fly zones and the bad russia meme, proving without a doubt his neoconservatism?
uh huh

I just hope they go after all instances of vote fra eh I meant voting irregularities prior to accepting the outcome.

IIRC McCain and Romney conceded almost immediately without investigating anything (even though plenty of things hinted towards ACORN vote fraud).

Hillary and her minions would commit fraud if they were 40 points up against roadkill. It's just who she is. That's what really scares me, there were be obvious, obvious fraud if she wins.

MIKE PENCE ISN'T A NAZI??? DONALD WHAT THE FUCK I TRUSTED YOU JESUS CHRIST WHAT HAPPENED WHAT THE FUCK WHY DIDNT YOU PUT DAVID DUKE ON THE TICKET WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

…. What?

Destroying a cuck like Kaine does nothing to suggest he is not a neocohen stooge.
If anything, much of his commentary solidified that perspective of him.

Shit son, even Flynn would have been preferable to Pence.

Don't need a Nazi, just need not-a-cuckold.
Pence doesn't fit the bill.

Michael Flynn is horrible at public speaking

Who fucking cares?

Nobody really gives a shit about the VP, Kaine is proof of that.
We don't need some cuckold who can speak well in the VP position, we need someone we can rely upon if they were to become President.

As it stands, Trump is basically in a perfect situation to wind up like fucking Kennedy, because he's got a total cuck ready to take over the minute he's out of the picture.
Terrible mistake.
Expect Mossad hit if he wins.

SHIT SLIDE THREAD TO DISTRACT FROM PODESTA EMAILS AND ASSANGE DIGGING

FUCK OFF CHAIM FUCK OFF MOSHE

FUCK OFF CTR FAGGOTS

SAGE AND REPORT

Except

The whole good cop/bad cop meme is bullshit, and the notion that such would be worth what we're now looking at - a Zionist neocohen cuckold in the VP spot, basically begging for an assassination of Trump.
It was a terrible strategic move - Trump put himself in a better position to win a battle, while putting himself in a very bad position for winning the war (and living to see the fruits of such).

That's not an argument faggot, and not everyone is an autist that wants to sperg over email dumps - let the spergs do the spergy things, let the non-spergs do the non-spergy things.
If you wanna sperg, go fucking sperg and shut the fuck up until you find something worth telling us about.

If I were Trump and I won the election, the first thing I'd do is clean up the Secret Service. Fire agents with democratic leanings and possibly increase the numbers.

If Trump gets assassinated, it won't be by the Democrats.

Kill yourself kike

It won't really matter man.

At this point, the SS can only do so much - with the tech and such that's available, the options to cover are just too many.
In short: The Secret Service cannot protect the president against an attack by an agency like Mossad, particularly in their case, due to the amount of intelligence and in-country human assets they can employ (whether through loyalty or blackmail).

If I were Trump, the first thing I'd do is see to it that ol' Mike Pence has an accident such that he can no longer be relied upon and thus cannot serve as VP, and thus must be replaced by someone with a right-leaning military background.

That's still not an argument faggot.

Counter-sage bump.

Oh, and bonus points if that military-background VP replacement has a hate boner for Israel.

I know this but who's more likely to sabotage the protection effort from the inside?

An all pro Trump outfit or one in which some agents have democratic leanings?

I know they get screened and all that so it shouldnt matter in theory but still.

Abso-fucking-lutely disgusting.
Philo-Semitism of an utterly unacceptable degree.

Mark my words: If this guy doesn't get the fuck out, by whatever means, an attempt will be made on Trump's life should he offer even an inkling of question to support of Israel… And, given he already kinda dog-whistled that, if I were him I'd be very, very careful.
Pence reeks of traitorous intent, and his constant attempts to undermine Trump in this campaign do not speak to me of an intent toward 'calming the cuckservatives', but rather, gaining their support (more than they support Trump). Bad Jews… Er, News.

Honestly, kosher conservative types who think America's sole purpose is to defend "muh greatest ally" would be much more likely to help the Mossad.

Pence realizes that, as VP, he has no real power, right? Maybe Donald chose him partly for that reason - he can't hold another office while he's VP, so he can't do shit.

Hence why I wrote "pro Trump" instead of Republican.

Fucking hell…is there some secret rule that all Veep picks have to be retarded?

A fair point, but you don't seem to understand the nature of Mossad.
They've spent decades accumulating dirt on anyone and everyone they deem as a potential asset - they've got teams going through peoples trash for fucks sake.

Removal of democratic leaning folks wouldn't be a bad move, but everyone is a potential hazard in this context.

See above.
As VP, he has no power… But more and more, I'm becoming convinced that he's not running as VP.
He's running as President, making statements which blatantly - and I believe, knowingly - conflict with Trump's stated position as the presidential candidate.
And that's… telling. He doesn't seem to be working to gain support for Trump, but to counter-act Trump while gaining support for himself… Kinda suggests he might have some unwholesome ideas floating around in that downy-white Wojak skull of his.

Kaine is anything but retarded - he's a corrupt slimebag, of a sort such that the Clintons actually followed through with their deal with him (ala the WassermanSchultz debacle) instead of him having an accident with a nailgun.

Kaine is a conniving sniveler, but he's not a significant threat - Pence, on the other hand, is a very real threat: he's basically Jeb Fucking Bush, as Vice President, which means he's one heart-attack-gun shot away from being President of the United States, him and his balls-deep-boner for Israel.

Pence is the (((Establishment))) insurance in case of Trump wins EVEN WITH EVERYTHING RIGGED, so they can kill and replace him with their lapdog, so he has to stick with Trump no matter what.

That's about the sum of my disdain for the Cuckold Pence, yes.

There were far better choices than this guy, and that he was selected stinks of matzo to me.

Trump should have pick someone without any Chains to Israel instead he picks this dupe to appease those that want him dead.

I wonder if he didn't realize how deep he got in until the general election and everyone, including the GOP turned on him

Pence is definitely a shoe in for "what if Trump actually wins"
They will try to kill him without a doubt

Agreed.

>>>/oven/

Hillary's supporters are also mostly white… because whites are vast majority of the population…

fug off with your concern

do they pay you per post or per hour?

Pence seems to be a real Paul Ryan cuck. I hope Trump has a handle on that faggot.

Worst thing is if Trump wins only for the Jewish Mafia to hand it off to Pence/Ryan. Which feels Deja-vu to me, fuck I'm scarred now.

Seriously guys, we need to start thinking of ways to keep Trump alive following the election.

100% This.
Picking Pence was intended to quiet the NeverTrump clowns and help to unify the party behind Trump.

Simple as that.

Pence is just another neocon-ish Republican who worships Israel unfortunately and wants war with Russia and Iran.

Reagan was an actor, there was Bush behind him.
Trump is an actor, there's Pence behind him.

Pence was not intended to shut up the NeverTrump people but to make sure their bullshit never gained any traction on the grassroots level.

Reagan was a dumb senile Buckleyite and Bush was a calculating criminal. Pence is just a stooge.

Yep. That'll get him votes.

I want Pence to quit. He's an evangelical for Israel and doesn't have the balls to be on the ticket with Trump. Even Carson would be a better pick.

Yes, that's the difference between Pence and Trump.
Pence is a Literally Who, Trump is a manifestation of decades of populist rage.