CIVIL WAR

Civil War Thread
The Rise of Agent Provocateur

I've noticed alot of people suddenly repeating the same things over and over again:
Sounds like a plan … but wait! Wouldn't that just play into the globalists hands?
What Hillary lacks at the moment, what she realy desperatly needs in her campaign is legitimacy. Everyone on the left and people supporting her know that she is a corrupt neo-con who fucked over the bernie sanders crowd. Her little 'first female president' narrative backfired hard and catering to the black voters with gibs me that only brought her so far. In fact her ratings haven't gone up at all over the entire time since the conventions. The only thing that makes her even remotely electable (in the minds of leftists) is that she is NOT Donald Trump. That is all good and well untill the elections. After winning (or having rigged) the elections there will suddenly be millions of americans who will be wondering why exactly Hillary should have even an ounce of support from the puplic after the percieved Catastrophe of a Trump Administration has been averted. There no reason at all. All the corruption and political scandals will make a come back once the media can't deflect such accusations by pointing at Trump and scream bigot!
But there is one thing that could give Hillary lasting legitimacy as the defender of democratic values and the constitutional rights:
Putting down pockets of armed men who refuse to accept the elections and start shoot at people. This plays perfectly into her and the media's narrative of violent bigoted white folks who tried to 'steal' the country under the leadership of Trump and it would set a tone for the Hillary administration to starts a campaign of stripping the american citizens of guns which would take a 4-year presidential term at least. That are 4 years of legitimacy aquired by just setting off two or three minds into full out civil war mode. And worst of all many white people who are sympathetic to the Trump message, who saw the corruption of the media and may even have been sliding torwards more redpilly awareness will be defused by irrational and unorganized violence. Such an event would just confirm the image the Lügenpresse has drawn in the recent years and establish new trust in the left wing MSM.

That is my opinion. Whether these people calling for civil war are real people or agent provocateurs, I don't know but I don't think it is good to throw away the progress we made in the last year because of things we knew would happen anyways: rigging.

This wouldn't be the first time the establishment did this in the name of 'freedom'

Just a reminder from the Holla Forums essentials sticky:
COINTELPRO https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
MORE SHILL TACTICS archive.is/WVZFj

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eyH5d#selection-4799.19-4802.0
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/verfassungsschutz-fuehrte-elf-v-leute-in-der-npd-spitze-a-1033842.html
archive.fo/SUzEA
archive.is/Ez98Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_48_(Weimar_Constitution)
youtube.com/watch?v=FFoPYw55C_c
youtube.com/watch?v=PWzYY4PQcpc
youtube.com/watch?v=rC1WeBxxvuw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Great_Game
archive.is/qrHdi
nhentai.net/artist/rustle/
online-literature.com/poe/158/
archive.is/VPyMV
bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/10/15/donald-trump-warnings-conspiracy-rig-election-are-stoking-anger-among-his-followers/LcCY6e0QOcfH8VdeK9UdsM/story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey op… Even if civil war plays into ((( their))) hands we do it anyway. The alternative is sit back and let them steamroll us anyways. Might as well try to kill as many as possible

Holy dubs of truth.

This user is correct. Our back is to the wall. We will fight and we will die; but if we do not then we definitely go extinct.

But on this, I dont care. If they come for my guns or rig the election thats my line in the sand.
Either that or they kill us one by one.

Do you realy believe that?
This would be like Trump winning and suddenly muslims all over the country start blowing themselfs up in protest to the elections. It would confirm exactly what Trump had been saying. Just in this case this would play into the over all leftist narrative not only in the US but also the rest of the west. Destroying any legitimacy the right had been gaining in the last 2-4 years. All progress lost. And second of all, you wouldn't win this civil war either. It would just lead to the destruction of the right in America. It's just the same as the turkish coup d'etat attempt that fundamentally made the republic swing into even MORE erdogan islamic authoritarianism.

"Remember the civil war of 2016 and the holocaust? This is why we have the ministry of truth now to keep us save from violent KKK"

If you start a civil war then make sure you are equiped to WIN it. But don't say shit like "Might as well try to kill as many as possible". Then you might as well call yourself a jihadi and pray to allah.

masons are doing it.

look in this bumplocked thread
archive.is/eyH5d#selection-4799.19-4802.0
This is where it STARTED

They would do it in dixie threads too

Fantastic, then we can finally remove them all.

Coward. I bet you wouldnt even kill jewish children.
This thread reeks of fail and aids.
Normalfag get out.

The endgame is not civil war it is massive destabilization and FEMA camps. That is why 3THEY3 are doing it.

This faggot doesn't even want to,
REMOVE KEBAB
At this point, it is either war or somehow reverse population replacement. Trump and deportations, hopefully as many as possible will be willful, are an answer that may avoid all out war. If he fails, insurrection is our only hope and should we fail hope to god you die before (((they))) send you to the Ministry of Love, it's not as nice as it sounds.

Nice trips but a failed civil uprising would be the reason why they start to collect your guns. How can you be this short sighted (unless you're an agent provocateur). This wouldn't be the first time they tried a false flag or edged someone into mass murder in order to justify stricter gun laws.

You know, you actually talk exactly like an agent provocateur

People like (you) have been subverting and destroying right-wing movements since Bernays changed the world of propaganda and cointel.
A leak in the internal secret police in germany revealed that the german post-war natsoc party was PACKED FULL with so called 'V-Männer' which are paid agents. This was on national media. One of these agents was responsible in arming and supporting the NSU terror-cell that went around town killing kebab store owners. Totally contra-productive and the justification for even tougher laws on any right wing politicial movement. People like you are essential to destroy any genuine movement. It got so far that ELEVEN people at top leadership positions of the party were in reality goverment agents.
I wouldn't be suprised if the establishment started paying shills to do the same here on Holla Forums. Especially since it's much cheaper than sending people with fake ID's and fake lifes into IRL movements.

here the link:
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/verfassungsschutz-fuehrte-elf-v-leute-in-der-npd-spitze-a-1033842.html
archive.fo/SUzEA english

Fuck off, the future of Western civilization is at stake and you want us to cuck out? Do you think the Nationalists in Spain in 1936, when confronted with the looming threat of Communism, were scared about 'oh no we might fail and then bad things will happen'? FUCK NO. They had balls. They knew they might fail, but went ahead anyway because the future of Spain was at stake, and they had nothing to lose. We're the same position. We've got out backs to the wall, and it's time we finally made a stand and said 'no more'. If Hillary wins, there is nothing to lose.

Im already the leader of a C4ISR and have an extensive collection of assets.
In the event of civil war I and my compatriots become active.
Many are at maximum war effectiveness, and many would be lone wolf actors.
Also:
I smell a nose.

Yes, we should stay meek and avoid offending the (((elites))), that will surely motivate them to listen to us!

No, they should know that if they rig this election, it will be war. We will not sit back, we will not comply, they rig this and blood will run in the streets.
"Peaceful resistance" is a meme to keep the plebs compliant, real change comes from blood and courage.

this has nothing to do with PR

A couple thousand people are not the same as the entire catholic population of Spain that rose up because the republican goverment under left-wing rule were literally shooting priests dead in the streets.
The majority of Trump supporters are NOT as jacked up about this as people on Holla Forums are. It would be most likely a failed attempt at a civil war.

alright Mr. Hoaxnose

Okay, I see your point but… what other choice is there? this is the last opportunity we have to fix things from within the system. If hillary wins, the demographic replacement will cross the event horizon, and we'll no longer be able to elect who we need. At that point, there are only two options left:
1) stand up and fight
2) sit back like a little bitch as our race slowly fades away into the night

Okay, I get it. Around this time only school children and NEETs are online in the US. I should wait untill family fathers and adults are online.

You know I was in afghanistan, I've done my fair share of killing. And I know exactly what the national guard and regiments at home are capable of. I support a civil war, but only one we can win. And at the moment not even 10% of Trump voters would join us.

Well, what other choices did we have before Trump announced he would run for president? Were you all suicidal back then and planned on becoming suicide bombers?

If hillary wins, yes the situation will worsen untill people are REALY fed up by gulags and other left wing shenanigans. Just ask Hitler who lead a failed coup attempt, which failed because the goverment hadn't fucked up as much yet. The time wasn't ripe. Some years later it was.

It's probably a Solzhenitsyn type situation. It's not us who ever come for them, it's always them kicking down OUR doors to drag us off.

Yes I do. All The globalists need to be killed. Might as well try to kill as many in the chain of command as possible. As I stated earlier… The only other option is not fight and they will do it anyway. They do not have to have a civil war or any other event to take total control. They can do it at any time. Public opinion won't matter when the public is in camps or dead .

kill em all

WEW

that was in the past. IE, before the demographic event horizon. So trump was still a possibility before trump.

And I'm not talking about suicide. I'm talking about fighting from outside the political system. Revolution, secession, etc. Something that requires the application of real force.

The point isn't to cease control of the US Govt from illegitimate authority, but to crush it and divide the scraps up among ourselves.

Seize.

more PRfagging

OP is the agent, sent to keep you calm until you drift back to sleep.

DUDE WAIT FOR HITLER

The facts as they stand:
Complete subjugation and domination of the governed is near. Millions of girls across Europe have been violently accosted and raped, yet their brothers and fathers demand no satisfaction. The lifeblood of Our people is brazenly stolen by a succession of evermore kosher money changers, yet none is held to answer for fraud. Those who would gladly kill Our people, to possess what our fathers made from dust, are forced upon us by those that incite the hatred and rage against our successes. I tell you sir, You can choose to act before everything around you is stilted against your success or you can fight only once you trod upon the threshold of the Gates to Hell. I pray that your choice is not a Quixotic one and I will drink to Victory or Glory, I hope one day to stand alongside my brothers,
FREE MEN OF THE WEST.

Well, give it time, and under a Hillary presidency, things will get so bad people will get worked up about things. Look how bad things have gotten under Obama. It would essentially be another Red Terror.

In any case, there will likely be some sort of spark that will get most Trump supporters worked up enough to rebel. If there are enough instigators, and some initial success in securing some areas, that could inspire the Right as a whole to rise up as the Left moves to crush dissent. It's not gong to start with half country rising up at once.

I've seen a few people talking about the possibility of civil war.

Wanna know what I don't see?

Discussion of tactics.

A (good) provocateur wouldn't give the opposition any reliable or sound information on achieving thier "goal".

So until the people promoting this have sound ideas for tactics, like establishing blockades through major supply routes, laying siege to public buildings (police stations and courthouses are built like fortresses?) And setting up hard points..

They're either full of shit and trying to influence you for political goals, or are just a scaremongering twat.

I'm thinking you live a sheltered life. Spend some time in rural Appalachia, the cousin fucking south or remote Western towns. The majority of rural America re just waiting for a spark to start shooting some motherfucker with a fed.gov badge.

OP is the agent.

But this is a good post. Unfortunately, we can't all get together and plan an armed uprising or something, and we certainly couldn't discuss it here. I would advise to get guns, and be prepared to seize control of your town with a band you can trust, should a signal for a general uprising be sent. Don't jump the gun, this is crucial. Also depends on whether Texit happens or not.

Not sell it off?

Here are our choices:

1) Go to prison and re-education FEMA camps for hate speech on the internet.

2) Go to prison protesting the rigged election.

Family is the most common excuse for cowardice. You can't protect your family from what's coming anyways, only if we fight together as a people.

So we just meekly accept defeat? If Clinton becomes president she will give 30 million illegals citizenship which will be the final nail of the coffin of us ever ever having a chance of winning democratically. Elections are decided by a couple of million votes. Giving 30 million illegals that vote that almost all of which will certainly vote Democrat is the end. That's on top of the accelerating demographic shift. If the US had the demographics now as it did in the 1960s Trump would be winning the polls in a landslide. Winning by electoral means goes from unlikely which it is now to an impossibility.

At that point our options are coup, secession, revolution or destruction of the system. All of those things require force and death. We aren't going to play the game of electoral politics any more except to turn the GOP into a fascist party. The GOP is 95% white we can turn that party into an epicentre of radicalisation even though we have no chance of winning in electoral politics.

Exactly. But not directly after election day.
Thats my whole point

More like
3) Shooting yourself and your family after the failed uprising so you won't have to spend the rest of your life in guantanamo while the goverment uses your short sightedness to crack down on anyone who owns a gun. Meanwhile in europe goverments take your failing as a chance to turn things around and crush the rising right wing.

No I don't say that. I just say don't fucking suicide because "Let's take as many of those globalists with us to hell before our race dies!" tier thinking. We have to be strategic.

Just like those aggitated BLM'ers who shot up Police men only fucked their own movement over. Don't be nigger tier

We don't have to have a civil war, we just have to stop paying our taxes.

When we stop paying taxes civil war happens. But that's going to be difficult considering most taxes are taken over payroll which you have no control over.

How cucked do you have to be to keep playing the PR game of electoral politics when winning electorally becomes impossible?

After Trump loses there's going to be faggots that think we can win the next election. No we fucking can't. Solid red states like Texas, Georgia and a couple others will turn permanently blue once illegals are given citizenship. Swing states become even more difficult to win. The entire SW goes blue. How the fuck are we going to win electorally?

The Democratic process is over at that point. Now, what are our options? It's not going to be winning electorally. That only leaves us forceful options that bypass the electoral process. There will be no other options.

Just search news for "Trump revolution". The normalfags are clamoring for blood. Here's one example, saw one from wapo earlier but can't find it now. archive.is/Ez98Q

This. capped.

the situation is so fucked really

mexico is going to make land grabs too and probably open the flood gates so their filth can flood the border to partake in the chaos

user you realize we are looking down the barrel of ww3 that has potential to go nuclear right? It isn't just election fraud, its a serious confrontation between three nuclear powers in the balance. No one is egging anyone on, we are just looking at choices on how we are going to get boned. Even feds arent happy at whats going on. Its an ugly immediate future. Lurk moar.

I dont think you understand. if trump loses. america will cease to be. it might be in the form of hillary choosing liberal judges that fast track liberal policies. it could be hillary starting world war 3. Or it could be another 4-8 years down the path we've been on for 8, decaying, dividing and giving up power to other governments or globalists. If we do not have one last fighting push, then there will be no next election, or "United states of america" anymore, at least for our children and their children.

Real tough call on this one, no one in the US has ever seen their country in a war.
War is not a video game or a movie.
Ask the vets on here what they think?
This would not be pretty in the least let alone all the misery due to disease and famine that would inevitably arise from such a situation.

im sure it was for nominal fee of course, which the white man paid for through social programs.

If Clinton "wins" via fraud, media and government collusion, and importing millions of third world voters and bribing them, I don't see any valid options other than sabotage, armed resistance, and attempting to secure at least some part of this country for ourselves.

Forget 4 years, a couple of months after Hildebeast's inauguration, the odds will be so stacked against us, we'll never get a chance at victory again. Call me a wannabe nigger or jihadist if you want, but our situation is different than theirs, we are looking at extinction very soon if things don't change, and our window of opportunity is very small, regardless of what strategy we try to employ.

You can't win a war 75% of the people think you are incompetent and schoolshooter-tier because of a premature uprising either. Is that somehow hard to understand?

people will have to see how bad the left wing dystopia is before they want to rise up. 90% of Trump supporters DON'T actually know what we here on Holla Forums know. They don't know how bad it will get … yet. Populair support is important

exactly. The war will come if hillary is elected. A premature uprising would be the worst that could happen.
Yes there are people chanting "Trump or Death" and "if they rig then I will civil war" in almost every thread.

Trump or death!

And you want to know what? That's not a threat, or a call to arms. It's a simple prediction. Every single one of Hillary's pet projects turns out like Libya - a disaster, full of dead civvies and violent extremism. She'd accomplish exactly the same feat here given a few months. Holla Forums can neither start nor stop a revolution. Only the actions of the regime can do that.

It will if Trump wins too. Aside from that the American Empire is done for (see Glubb's The Life Cycles of Empires) Trump will change america to the better. But that doesn't mean we will have gained THAT much more. THe bureaucratic caste is still 100% marxist women who have life time appointments to their positions. Universities are still fucked. 12 year old girls are still twerking to hip hop on YouNow for arab men to fap to (check it out tons of arab men watching white girls do nigger dance).

All these problems will still be there and continue to become worse. Trump wont change that. The cultural war is more important and we would loose any influence we made on that front by premature uprising.

You mean 60 years?

I'm worried about people on here who read Turner Diaries and think that could actually become reality or would be desirable and then start bombing places only to alienate white people who are still bluepilled on pacifism.

How new are you? Every fucking time the 'chans start talking about civil war we have this line of bullshit getting thrown around. The fact is that the American Revolution was fought and won by less than 3% of the population of the American colonies, and it takes far less than that to make a territory completely ungovernable.

I think is at least acceptable. Hillary will rig the election, and we want the spotlight to be on her and an investigation into her campaign. Meanwhile we need to begin accuse of traitorous conservatives, and promote a new form of race-realist, right-wingedness in politics, and disavow the alt-kike.

Look at Germany in 1933 as Hitler became chancellor vs 1937. Once the Jews are ousted and hard working people get the system back on track, you'd be amazed at how fast you can fix shit

Fuck off concern troll. You and your family will all be killed and there is nothing you can do about it. Your time has come you filthy kike.

No it wouldn't. Because Muslims represent an extreme minority. We represent.the majority and have mass support. There has never been a time in this country's history where trust in media was this low. People will not reactively side with the government and media that have screwed them.

I've said it in another thread, I don't advocate shooting targets (people) but just a protest that will inflict a violent memory on neighbors by firing your gun into the air if Trump loses after counts are finished. Make some animalistic noises as well and at worst you'll get a misdemeanor charge on accidentally firing off your weapon into the air. If we could get all gun owning trump supporters to do this the results would be incredible.

But I'm with the more violent anons as well, this is the last straw for me and I won't hesitate to revolt.

That only goes to show how much you understand of war. Who produced the amunition? Who produced the rations for the soldiers? Who cared for the horses? Who smelted the iron and who did all the smithing for hooves, nails and other material they needed in the war? Who organizied the recruiting?
Sure 3% of the US population was doing the fighting, but it was ordinary people who had to back those people up. In a civil war everyone is involved. The success of one of the sides is determined on the backing of the population. This is why the taliban could hold out against us in afghanistan (and against the soviets) for so long. Because large parts of the population backed them while staying neutral torwards NATO troops on the surface. And for the same reason the Soviet Coup d'etat of 1991 failed. During the civil war the north had the large industrialized population base while the south was agricultural. Populair support does matter. From the peasant wars in germany to the Turkey Coup attempt it has always been true that you can't start a civil war without at least half of the population on your side.

Nice dubs. Exactly, but by rising up right after the elections we would lose those options permanently.

wew
But first of all Trump is not Hitler, not even close. And second of all the US has checks and balances while Weimar germany literally had a presidential dictatorship (using a loophole in the constitution) for years even before Hitler took power. The liberals like to forget that. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_48_(Weimar_Constitution)

You seem to project your views onto every white person in the US. Most americans who vote Trump are still bluepilled as fuck on most other things. They just entered the process. with the media bashing trump and the corruption so open for everyone to see they are slowly coming into our direction. But that doesn't mean they suddenly abandon pacifist indoctrination from one day to the other.

OP is a Faggot
Remember, people have been revolting for THOUSANDS of years.
People have been slaughtering invaders for THOUSANDS of years.
People have been taking what will make life better for them and their children for THOUSANDS OF YEARS.

We are living in revolutionary times. To not harness the energy and anger in White, America / U.K / EU and use that to push out the invaders and take back our countries would be foolish and short-sighted. You will never see this level of energy in whites again in the next 20 years if Donald Trump has the election stolen from him.

The Jews mock us at every turn. No more.
Kike lstubs her nose(yes really) during the hit-piece in vid-related.

I think this would be a good move. Trump should just tell all his supporters to not pay any more income taxes to protest the rigged election.

if a civil war broke out in America, they'd definitely get Russian aid and NATO would try and prop up the now illegitimate American government along the coasts but are ultimately fucking useless the military which is mostly right wing.

A civil war is an immediate loss for the globalists.

Solzhenityn pointed out the answer to the 2am knock at the door: have half-a-dozen likely lads waiting in the alleyway with hammers, or crowbars, or whatever they can find for when the 'authorities' turn up. Make them the ones to wonder if they'll survive the night.

you should stop switching VPN's

There won't be Civil War, this is pretty much larping.
Trump is our only hope and we are fucked if he loses.
At best, Trump has a backup plan.

What are you talking about?

Gas yourself cuckstain.

Please explain how this glorious war would be won, brother! :^) You surely are not laarping and know exactly how we could win this war of artirition logistically. I'm sure of it, I have faith in you. How many tanks do we have on our side on election day? Where is central command? Which generals are on our side? I realy hope it's not just us couple thousand civilians with a bunch of rifles and ammunition for one month.

Yes those thousand years when war wasn't about attrition but about strenght and tactics. Welcome to modern warfare though. I'm sure we can somehow defeat NATO and EU bombing raids and the endless stream of ZOG soldiers. It will be just as easy as the spartacus uprising in weimar … oh wait … that ended in Rosa Luxembourg being shot in the head and thrown into a river…

Imagine Syria just that we are the rebbels and NATO/EU activly funds and arms the Goverment forces who have all the equipment already anyways
Actually no, imagine the Easter Uprising just in the US

Worth.

Not if they were the ones we shot.

Take a knee little nigger. I'm glad to see you reading some history of the 60's and 70's and maybe one day, you'll see that history repeats and that, the only way these motherfuckers will give up power, is when we yank it from their dead hands. These are criminals. Traitors, the scum of the earth. They want a Somali to rape your mother and an Afghan to eat your dog.

Yes and when that is vanquished along with our brothers and sisters to camps, people will become desperate and that's when it will all kick off.

I don't need to win. I just need to kill them all. With enough chaos out comes the nbc's.

If we're going to face the destruction or bastardisation of everything we care for, then by god we will face it such relentless spite & malice to those who caused it that we will be the new bogeyman for the next half millennium.

I would sooner see my homelands scorched to the earth than allow my enemy to call it their home.

These two write like CTR shills. Also first post rule.

Yes but your writing style is similar to them them. I bet you're the one who also made these other threads.

Reported.

Info wars shills and godlike production fags please stop coming here

Fuck no. Just doing nothing, being pacified and fearful, that plays into their hands. Pacifism = support for the status quo.

A civil war is the last thing (((they))) want. They want us to be frogs boiling slowly in water, so we all die, without understanding what was happening. The heat getting turned up so fast that we jump out of the water and save ourselves is the last thing (((they))) want.

KEK HAS AWAKENED

There won't be a "Civil War" there will be a "World War" if she gets elected. We (the US) will start it based on her hubris, and we will lose it because of that same hubris. The ONLY thing that would precipitate a Civil Unrest (even if Trump loses) is a crash of the system. How can that be done?
1. Cash hyperinflation
2. Grid Level Disruption
3. Supply Chain Shutdown

The first is easy to see (and all signs are pointing to it), the second would be a real cyber-attack from one of our many adversaries. Forget Russia, think Best Korea with Stuxnet. The third could come from either an embargo against us based on the aforementioned World War, or something unrelated (another shipping company goes belly up).

When the layperson doesn't get their bread (due to the scarcity of one of these three) or they don't get their circuses (due to one of these three) or both- then you'll see mass riots on the street.

The "normies" are so shit-fucked and clueless that I even think if we got into a full scale war with Russia (that we obviously precipitated) you wouldn't see mass protests because 'muh patriotism'. I don't even think you'd see it as the body bags start littering up the airports nationwide.

Anyone who doesn't lower-case "sage" is a shill.
True Holla Forumsacks use the "WASD Handed sage" technique.

Any threads like this of OH GOD THEY WILL SEE US AS RACISTS, WE GOT TO PROTECT OUR IMAGE, AND PANDER TO (((THEM))) are to be ignored.

14/88 RACE WAR NOW

And other globalists will just replace them- Thats why killing Merkel wouldn't solve a thing for germans.

Please leave CTR or from what other agency you are thanks.

unlike you, weeabo, I joined the Generation Identitaire and do social work helping poor white people. But I'm sure you are more productive when you got shot by police. Just like those BLM retards who started to shoot police.

Is that what you are doing all thise time? Have you just been doing nothing!? There is ALOT you can do to stop this right now that doesn't involve prematurly starting a civil war over election rigging. Please leave the internet now and start networking or something. You shouldn't be sitting around all day waiting for a civil war!

Lol fuck off kike.

Fuck off cuckservative, we don't give a shit about the "right", we are white nationalists.

These posts would give me hope if I didn't know all of it was LARPing. I'm probably the only one with fighting experience and a decently /fit/ body in this entire board.

Fuck off CTR. I have had them memorized since I was 15 years old. They will be the last words out of my lips in the event I get lined up by marxists to be shot in some line after I run out of ammo fighting the endless seas of degenerates in my area.

I actually agree with you on this. Now this is productive unlike shills who call for a fucking Bundy standoff-tier situation that would utterly fail and deligitimize nationalism.

Cool semantics!

The "narrative" is controlled by the victors. We get to decide how people feel and what our narrative is when we kill our enemies and gain control of our people again. All that matters is we WIN.

We can win ALL-OUT RACE WAR. We don't have to pander to the fucking media, we will control the media once they're all dead. Our "image" doesn't matter. If they want to see us as racist hate machines, that's fine.

Egalitarianism must die.

The French revolution was a mistake.

White power!

NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY AND DO THE END-GAME MUST BE AN ALL WHITE NATION.

NON-WHITES HAVE TO BE REMOVED THROUGH DEPORTATION OR SLAUGHTER IT DOESN'T MATTER.

You are a coward user. And you know nothing of what is coming. Likely a jar head that still believes the propaganda they shoved into your head eh?

You should have understood years ago this isn't some group that is going to rise up and fight like an army. They are coming for our families. They are utterly ruthless and uncaring. Do not expect anything but the same in kind.

No reason to care about those whom don't support you, for in doing so, they support them. And that makes their opinions and lives worthless. So go cower in a hole afraid of the government. Don't expect mercy for anyone of your own when found by either side.

Yes we are memeing the irl fruition of RWDS. Praise kek and pass the ammunition.

We don't need you in the militia user, you can be one of the majority normalfags that has their loved ones die by a drone strike. Most of you faggots will just sit in your houses wondering "h-how is this really happening?" as your moms and sisters are raped by ravenous niggers. After the battles are over your kind will be forced into servitude however, so don't feel jaded after your little suburb is run by a veteran warlord and you're wondering where it all went wrong. Times are a changing faggot this is it. Real revolution. Pick your side wisely.

i dont see how killing the people responsible is a bad plan. kill enough of them and nobody wants to take their place. if you just plan on going out and shooting nigs/spics in the street, yes OP's post is on point. but directly targeting (((them))) cant ever play into their hands.

im also past the point of believing in legal means if hillary wins the election. waiting for our demographics to get even worse sounds like cowardice and illogical faith that everything till turn out ok.

Holy shit that weebum webm makes me so happy.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Right, and we don't need populair support either and our cousins in europe will just have to deal with the additional suppression after we failed our small armed standoff with the military and then either die in the bullet rain or get arrested.

I can't tell if it always have been so low-brow and I just forgot or if it has become worse since all the summer fags and newfags came here because of the US elections.

I'm sure you have a clear and objective view on our options and strategic situation. Alex Jones videos have opened your eyes I assume.
Yea fuck the common people. We don't need their support … or their supplies … or ammunition
Unlike you stationed I was in afghanistan and saw a friend die. I hope COD prepared you for that cool action movie like uprising you play out in your head. You know that one were you shoot down obama and Hillary while wearing your black trenchcoat.

With a certain supreme court judge out of the way and a certain set of leaked emails talking about open borders and taking away guns, Hillary will be doing that ANYWAYS.

Whatever happens this election is a pivotal moment in history. It is truly our LAST chance. The world shall either be completely dominated by the globalist egalitarian kikes or by us.

We won't fail. Everyone's just been waiting for a moment like this. A single guy going off and dying would be a failure, several thousand white people taking up arms and fighting at once can't be ignored though.

Few in their right mind would discuss tactics here. Subversion of our side is complete. Thus only after a war starts will any 'side' rise.

But since you wanna know how you are going to die fed let me give you a few clues of the early access beta you cops are going to see first before the army gets to embrace hell.

Remote controlled vehicles are a thing now, they are even used for assassination's. Toss a few boom booms in those and you have a ready made VBIED. Lovely things. You know your face gets scraped off your skull and hurled away for your fellows to come by and play with like a mask? Fun stuff there. Want a last picture for your kids to enjoy? Hell, put it over a balloon over your casket for em. Daddy says bye bye.

Sounds a little macabre right? Lets try some other nifty little idea. Maybe one day your fire extinguishers go off at your office after a hard day of chasing down dissidents eh? But I guess you didn't notice those workmen that came in earlier to repressurize the system, didn't notice them load up all those gallons of acid did you? Ah well, good day for cleaning your skin eh?

Oh look. Some glorious bastard just called in an tip. You gotta get out to a site right quick to capture some more 'bad guys'. Run on out there and watch as a fucking overpass gets dropped on your head for shits and giggles. Everybody loves pancakes! And happy fun times for rush hour traffic as they celebrate your wonderful accomplishments!

I could go on but Imma go back to eating ma cheeto's and sucking down some mt dew watching south park. Worked up a mighty hunger typing so much. And i need my cheesi poofs while I catch my breath from all this hard work.

Man, you would figure fucking feds would already have this shit figured out. But I guess it is easy street making up imaginary busts of right wing death squads and missing all those scary haji killers every week. Maybe they are watching too many TV shows, shits distracting yo. You should read a book or something instead. Shits boring, might decide to become effective at your job then.

» So what do you think about all these sloppy false flag mass shootings?

Well for starters these staged shootings happen just prior to import court decisions regarding gun laws and police state stuff, so the shadow elite are just trying to circumvent the checks and balances in place. So they’re trying to set up tyrannies / police states, using these fake events as justification.

But there’s more to it. I suspect that the ultimate agenda for this nation is to create a civil war that balkanizes (splits up) the USA into pieces so that external invasion becomes possible. How do you bring down a nation that is heavily armed? You get that nation to aim those guns at itself. Boom, auto immune disorder. Once weakened, then it wouldn’t be as difficult for Russia/China to sweep in, or for Europe/UN to come in under the guise of humanitarian ‘liberation’ or ‘security’ purposes.

The way the civil war would happen is by crossing enough of a line that armed people rise up. But for that to happen, they need to be angry and well armed, and that’s what all these token liberal threats about gun control are about, because instead of curtailing guns, all the administration has done these past seven years is create a gun buying panic. So they’ve actually increased it. It’s commonly jested that Obama is the greatest gun salesman of the century, based on the sales statistics.

Plus the whole prepper movement, survivalist shows on TV… it’s programming to create a survivalist/insurgent mindset in the public. Not the whole public, just the more right wing leaning folks. Which is what they’d want, since you can’t have a civil war if everyone’s on the same page, so you need a 50/50 kind of division (in actuality it’s 30/70) so one side is the government supporting Joe-coppertops, and the other the increasingly anti-authoritarian / libertarian types. If it ever happens that some kind of round up, detention, confiscation happens, then that would be the trigger for radicalization of the freedom movement. And this, in turn, would lead to enough chaos and decentralization that from such chaos a new order will arise.

Though like I said, as we’ve seen in Egypt and Syria and Iraq, etc. when one dictatorship is brought down, you just get chaos and warlords in their place, and they then justify the invasion by other powers who then set up shop. That’s how one sovereign regime is replaced by foreign ones, first through internal war and revolution, then invasion. I think that’s what’ll happen with the USA.

The rest of the world will have their own thing going on, but all of it plugging into a master plan. Europe will be balkanized and turn fascist when ethnic tensions and fear of cultural annihilation by migrant swarms reach their snapping point. All this, in concert with economic instabilities brought on by climate and resource disruptions, and all this as a prelude to alien invasion under the guise of benevolent intervention.

Despite all this, there will be positive underground support networks, conclaves, and sanctuaries for the spiritually awakened. It’s not all doom and gloom, just collapse of the status quo. It’s only doom if you’re clinging to the past.

Remember:
This post was anime free until the Jew needed to be shoved into the light.

Thanks Justin.

He's right you know. I went to a Trump rally and it was mostly old people sitting around in lawn chairs with comfy blankets and umbrellas. Meanwhile the anti-trump protestors were running around screaming at people and throwing shit. They're active, people with logic and reason unfortunately are not. I couldn't even get them to chant "USA." They just shushed me and kept eating their chips.

Thr left commits ACTUAL ACTS OF TERROR. See: the bombing of Trump's campaign office today, the whole history behind blacklivesmatter, and the media uses tactics that get the majority to fucking support these groups. We don't stand a chance to gain anything. All we can do is try to resist and hope they're unable to take more, and we're losing ground. There will be no mass white revolution, at most we will form sovereign enclaves and hope we're not overrun by the hoards.

It works exceptionally well actually. Look at nearly EVERY form of revolution in the last 1000 years for pointers.

That might be enough to precipitate Civil unrest I fucking hate the term Civil War, this won't be a Civil War it will be an exercise in geographic cannibalization that leads to a revolution. They may false flag it to "try" to get the hu-ra-ra of the average American to buy into it; but with the distrust of all institutions of power right now- I think that may be an option.

What progress? The US have been moving leftwards consistently for years. A lot of old right wing people are old. They die, look at projected demographics, even the Wall wouldn't be a solution. And the new generations enter a system of education that's purely propaganda. If it makes you feel happier and warmer, I think that most people are just talking and after the elections nothing's going to happen. But shit's going to end in war, you will probably see it first in Europe.

Pretty sure the National Guard is mostly white Americans there Jewerino.

Ugly drawing.

Ty for the honey fbi goy

Feel your fury
Feel your hate
Elevate your mental state

[obsession over image and pandering intensifies]

No my autistic user, you just have shit taste in smugs. Post higher definition stuff next time.

You are arguing from a point over ten years past. Five years ago you could have given warnings. But you have been asleep for way too long if you are only now realizing shit is for real right now. People didn't talk like this then kid. People are done.

Keep imagining you are talking to an alex jones COD players. Your paymasters are praying that is exactly what we are. Cowards like you and them. Your fucking buddy died? Boo fucking hoo. Soldier the fuck up. You signed up to see that and you got what you wanted out of playing good goy and haji.

The common people are normies. They are nothing. Defend them if you want. Just makes it easier to destroy cucks that way. Or you thinking hiding in a fob this time will work?

Lovely idea btw. Can you rattle off how many fucking chopper blades are in reserve after ten years of that war? Can you rattle off how many will be produced once their manufacturing sites are targeted or their people killed off? If you can you can list exactly how long a FOB hopping campain can work in the US.

Hell. Only took how many fucking years and divisions of men to pacify the shitskinns in afghanistan? Oh right….. still working on that. Something the size of an moderate state, with almost no fucking people in it. While supported by an entire continent. Brilliant.

Maybe you should go research Iraq instead. And keep in mind those fuckers actually didn't fight us for shit. They spent all their real effort killing each other off. And we still couldn't root out the few dozen that attacked us regularly without a huge amount of luck.

THREAD THEME

top kek

cancerous shill

so why aren't you out killing people right now, big guy?

That was a time when the majority of the populace was still rural, fit, skilled, and healthy

Today we have a populace of obese, sick, drugged, unarmed, useless people.

As such, only 1% of the population matters; the few that are armed and healthy and able to actually fucking fight.

The rest will fall in line. Even the podesta emails show they are very afraid of just a small percent of the population uprising.

We also have more automatic weapons now. One man can easily kill a hundred.

That picture is actually better than the one you originally posted. But keep sperging out for no reason.

For you to even try to shill this hard on the sabbath means you go to jew-jail doesn't it?

what faggot? you think that after over 100 years of brainwashing and kikery that magically we'd be able to wake up and reclaim our nation without massive bloodshed and chaos. even if we started gaining the momentum in politics, (((they))) would just send cruise missiles at large dams and key infrastructure and bring the nation down on their own. and of course blaming some external entity for it. this is what happens when social order is extremely fragile and a population has been brainwashed for generations. to escape it isnt peaceful.

Checked. What you see in this thread is why I think we're already doomed. If the people that are most awake to what's going on are still making excuses as to why action would be bad then we're fucked. Things will devolve to South Africa tier, its essentially already over as there clearly is not enough will in the country to revolt.

If we do see something start I guarantee that most of the pussies on the board are going to be screaming about "muh false flag" because god forbid they have to get out from behind their screen and face physical danger. They'll just LARP about how the day of the rope will totally come while doing nothing. Then in a few years we'll all get rounded up and sent to the reeducation camps.

If even 2% of all Trump voters join us, that will be enough. That will be millions.

Is this what your office is? How do you know I am not on reddit right now organizing my next lefty pol uprising of pony fags?

There is a legal protest that would work and completely shut down/destroy the federal government. It requires no violence at all, yet still requires a lot of sacrifice.

Trump could call on his supporters to reduce their taxable income to the lowest level possible, in order to reduce income tax receipts to zero and destroy the federal budget.

That should be easier to implement than violent revolution. Yes, the spics and niggers would obviously revolt when their gibsmedats are turned off (so you will still get to kill them in self defense), but it completely neutralizes any crackdown on us by the federal government.

So why don't you faggots do anything about it? And by you, I mean government agents who never lack for time in their days to act as agents provocateur on the *chans, but can never seem to accomplish anything genuinely useful for getting us out from underneath the yoke of the Bushclinton mafia.

It's obvious that we, us, here, don't have the resources to do anything entirely on our own. The Taliban was seen by many as the rightful government of Afghanistan and they had substantial social capital to wage a rebellion. In Iraq the Ba'athists were the primary force driving the Sunni rebellion, and they had experience, equipment, and relationships with local leaders that allowed them to wage an effective campaign.

Instead of trying to send the next spree killer on his way why not fucking help us get something done?

Those of you that don't believe a small percentage of people can make a difference read up about the 5% rule

Seeing as nothing useful comes up when you search that, hold on, I shall dump the related text…

Its not my job. How can it be a job if you don't get paid for it? Those niggers don't even have real gold teeth anymore, the fucking lazy plated porch monkies.

And i have an addiction to mt dew. niggers do most of the work making my dew. Don't wanna fuck w that shit fam.

We have to piggyback off Trump's momentum. This is the last fucking chance we have, if we don't sieze it we're already as good as dead. Note that I'm predicting that he contests the results when they rig it, if he doesn't then this won't be possible.

How many of you larpers even have a gun?
How many of you can run half a damn mile without getting a seizure?

CHAPTER TWO
The Dark Side of the Moon

IN THE AUTUMN OF 1969 I DISCUSSED QUESTIONS of the occult with the poet Robert Graves at his home in Majorca. Graves immediately made a remark that startled me. 'Occult powers are not so rare. One person in every twenty possesses them in some form.'

What interested me so much was the exact figure: 5 per cent. This is also the figure for the 'dominant minority' among human beings. In the early years of this century, Bernard Shaw asked the explorer Henry Stanley how many of his men could take over leadership of the party if he, Stanley, were ill. 'One in twenty,' said Stanley. 'Is that figure exact or approximate?' 'Exact.'

The matter of the dominant 5 per cent was rediscovered during the Korean War by the Chinese. Wishing to economise on man-power, they decided to divide their American prisoners into two groups: the enterprising ones and the passive ones. They soon discovered that the enterprising soldiers were exactly one in twenty: 5 per cent. When this dominant 5 per cent was removed from the rest of the group, the others could be left with almost no guard at all.

Evidence from zoology indicates that the 'dominant 5 per cent' may apply to all animals.

The interesting question arises: How far is the biologically dominant 5 per cent the same thing as Graves's 'occult 5 per cent'? There are certainly many reasons for assuming that the two groups are identical. In primitive societies the leaders are also priests and magicians. The men who led hunting parties would again be those who possessed a high degree of 'jungle sensitivity.' What is the power that distinguishes the leader? It is the power to focus, to concentrate the will in emergencies. That is to say, it is a form of Faculty X.

In short, it seems probable that all human beings possess the vestiges of 'occult powers,' the powers that spring from their deeper levels of vitality, what the playwright Granville-Barker called 'the secret life.' The dominant 5 per cent are more adept at canalising these powers than most people. The magicians, witch doctors, witches and mediums have been those members of the dominant 5 per cent who have developed their natural powers.

Another interesting sidelight on this matter is shed by recent research into deep-trance hypnotism, some of which are described in Mind and Body by Dr. Stephen Black. Dr. Black points out that most people can be hypnotised if they co-operate – an un-hypnotisable person would probably be mentally sick – but only a small number of people are 'deep- trance subjects.' Strangely enough, the exact figure is 5 per cent. Deep-trance subjects can be cured of a surprising number of physical ailments by hypnotic suggestion – from asthma to warts. Even 'medium- trance subjects' can be hypnotised into not reacting to a skin test for tuberculosis that would normally cause a raised swelling. Patients who suffered from multiple warts were cured in two stages, one side at a time, to make sure that the warts had not disappeared of their own accord. Warts are believed to be due to a virus infection; yet they vanished without scarring in periods ranging from five weeks to three months.

Dr. Black's experiments were less concerned with curing specific ailments than with demonstrating that the body can be affected by the mind to an unusual degree; and in this they were remarkably successful. What is at issue, here again, is the hidden power of the subconscious mind, that can be reached and utilised by 'deep hypnosis' in 5 per cent of people. Five per cent of people are capable – potentially at least – of tapping the hidden powers of 'the secret life.'

White people could just stop going to work.
When niggers stop going to work what happens? You don't get your big-mac made or you have to empty your office trashcan yourself.

When white people stop going to work hospitals shut down, niggers don't have managers and start running amok, airplanes don't get flown, boats crash into beaches, police stop responding, fires don't get put out.

It would only take a week of white people withdrawing from society to implement peaceful revolution.

That too.

>The matter of the dominant 5 per cent was rediscovered during the Korean War by the Chinese. Wishing to economise on man-power, they decided to divide their American prisoners into two groups: the enterprising ones and the passive ones. They soon discovered that the enterprising soldiers were exactly one in twenty: 5 per cent. When this dominant 5 per cent was removed from the rest of the group, the others could be left with almost no guard at all.

wait….
there are people that can do that irl? like for realz? no wai, that is some avengers level shit man.

/mlp/ is to Holla Forums as Holla Forums is to /k/
(^:

This is where he gets you to post pictures of your firearms with serials to prove you are "legit".

What the fuck are you doing.

No guns (europoor) but at least quite /fit/ and good at martial arts, which is more than most people here can say.

So many LARPers on here

Well alot of children I noticed pick up shitlordy memes online. Alot of people getting realy frustrated with PC horseshit. Also the general shift in overtone window. In europe nationalist parties have huge surges. BREXIT. The pendulum swinging back to our favor after the left has pushed it too far, too quick and too hard. In the end nature always wins and people just don't want their children to go to the same toilets as trannys and fags. BLM shooting at cops and university SJW's becoming the laughing stock of the nation.
Things like that. We gained alot of ground culturally in the past months

[disregard for mass politics intensifies]
Read bernays on population controll and how to destroy legit opposition. It's quite ironic that you repeat elitist talking points while supporting a populist candidate. After all look how much the whole "who cares what white people think of us" has brought the left-wing. They have redpilled tons and tons of people by just flipping them off. This isn't pandering- this is about showing other white people that we are infact the sane side and not exactly the stereotype hollywood has painted of us. You can't just start a civil war without having any means to convince people that your cause is just. Screaming "14/88 MoonMan I love you" while blowing up a goverment building will just look like terrorism to normal white americans.

It's funny how you project yourself both on the [you] and on [people]. I've been in afghanistan five years ago. And no I don't think people are done just because you feel like you're done.
Oh, I'm sure you're not one sargent LARP.
Yes I'm aware that saudi funding and arms supply and a literal mountain country without propper infrastructure is a hell to pacify. But this isn't afghanistan nor the desert shithole of Iraq.
How about you learn something about geopolitics and how the middle east is a big chess board instead of just a one sided war like the easter uprising was or our prematurecivil war would be.
Video unrelated but check out the channel.

…you idiot.

They kniw better than to start something which prevents all the trucks and traisn moving, because then it wont matter who actually started it.

Whites will finish it.

Why are you even posting in a thread about an American Civil War discouragement shilling if you aren't a kike?

Why so quick with the accusations? I just asked a question. Or are you doing this to avoid answering the question because you are indeed a fat LARPer an a NEET?

Trolling feds. Shits fun fam. It is a change up from the normal CTR, Shills, christcucks and other assorted faggots of ill repute.

Besides. In war you always shit talk your enemies every chance you get. Not like I made them sign up to be traitors to their nation, race, families, culture and ancestors; that's on them.

If your strategy is to do nothing and wait, then your strategy is shit.

that doesn't mean anything, shill detected. hiding behind smug anime girls doesn't stop us from seeing you.

Yea that has nothing to do with the fact that Britian was invovled in a war in europe while the super powers of France and Spain and the small colonial powerhouse of Netherlands were supporting the american revolution in order to divert british attention from the larger conflict in europe. While the americans brought 40.000 soldiers to the fight the french brought 36.000. While the US had 53 ships the french helped out with 146. The brits on the other hand only could send 48.000 before the sea route was blocked. Ignore all that, we wuz idenpence without help!

Not following your logic (((user))).

Nukes aren't going to be used, they are suicidal.

This guy is a fucking shill. Clearly a fucking shill. Don't fall for these bullshit posts calling for violence.

Anons, do NOT do anything fucking stupid.

lions care not for the opinions of sheep

youtube.com/watch?v=FFoPYw55C_c

Typing "sage" with your left hand while clicking in the email field with your right.
We both know what I am talking about.
Quit being a cunt user.

Shut up pacifist cuck status-quo frog-slowly-boiling-in-water pr-faggot who don't understand the 5% rule.

Some of you think the idiot masses have a real position. They don't. They support the status-quo, whatever that is. They just fall in line. Whoever is apparently the power, they will support, whether they hold any reservations about it or not.

Ty for the honey fbi goy

Check on both, but beaner so got to avoid fellow Holla Forumslacks when operating operationally in areas of operation. Better luck hooking up with fellow /k/ommandos to remove yid and kebab

Notice that the "globalism" on the left is all unmixed people holding onto their traditions and what makes them unique.

Make another version of that pic with same image on left, but then a shoop'd image on the right where they're all just a brown mess with the same clothes.

go to a buffet on a friday night and see what "normal white americans" look like. 50% are old boomer pieces of shit in veteran trucker hats who worship the zog, 49% are nonwhites and 1% are guys who you could possibly see as allies. the only ground we've gained is making civic nationalism the "redpilled" thing to be. i dare you to go a trump rally and say under your breath that we need to send all the blacks back to africa or gas the jews. these people are not what you think they are, we are in an echo-chamber. we are the less than 1%. start talking to any of the these new "pendulum" swingers who you think are your ally now, they definitely aren't white nationalists. its just jewish fueled red, white and blue patriotism. not blood patriotism. if trump is elected, just wait for all the "muh based nigger said this" and "good kike said this" along with "check out this awesome legal spic". it'll happen along with storm roof tier false flags that accomplish nothing but make us look retarded. funny you mention brexit, the uk is a perfect example of the embracing of civic nationalism. there are just enough docile nonwhites that marxists/cuckservatives will point to justifying your cultural enrichment. we'll see what trump says and does if hes elected but if hillary is elected, its fucking on.

germany wasn't 60% white Germany was vastly different

Are you fucking retarded? It was referring to my other post.

Its all propaganda, divide and conquer Communist tactics.

Yeah, I got it. I'm just critical of anyone who is critical of cynicism. In a place like this, leaning towards trust can only do you harm.

vid unrelated

Do I really have to spoonfeed this to you? This board evolved defense mechanisms to keep 125 IQ normies out.

Do I meet the minimum?

So your argument is that Europe's attention was focused elsewhere?

Doesn't matter what they feel. If you have looked around a bit more, and beyond this site as well btw. You would understand that when people rise up they are not waiting for the other however many % of the population that would prefer to hide, keep what luxury in their life they have, sit back and 'try again', or any other means of avoiding war, to wake the fuck up and get moving. Those people are not getting a choice. their masters refused to notice the line in the sand, if those now talking mean it, then war is on and nothing the population can do will stop it now.

Maybe it is a larp. But our elites wouldn't be shitting themselves if it was all just that would they? Only one larping most likely is the faggot claiming an appeal to authority as a soldier (former I assume) and thinking it holds weight. You are a nobody. Less than a fucking private. You are (((their))) enemy even if you do not side with us because of your training. And the fact you came here and posted is enough for them to purge you and your family.

I am not, and never will be again. You may as well claim to be a fucking navy seal faggot. Nobody cares nor trusts that you are anything but another basement dwelling neckbeard like me. And that is all you will ever be. Learn to love it soldier, or go back to cuckistain where people treated soldiers as they deserved to be treated.

You are right on that front. This is worse by an order of magnitude. It is both on steroids. They really should have taught grunts a little more strategic awareness. Merica is a hell hole waiting to happen that will make the stan look like butterflies and ice cream. Doesnt take a genius to figure it out and it is why so many of us tried our damnedest to war our elites away from this path years ago. They refused to heed the warnings, and now it seems things are far too gone to stop the slide over this cliff. You better take a deep breath and think hard about that, or go ahead and ignore it. One might save your life, or the ones you love. The other you rely on luck of the draw.

The middle east is nothing like a chess board. And looking at it like that is why nobody will ever pacify it. Also, their wars barely hold a candle to what is planned for this war by others I have seen. This isn't a game and you are not talking to children. If you think some fucking uprising of americans is going to be the equivalent of shitskinn haji's shooting from the hip you are an certifiable idiot. I would prefer you start using your head and supposed experience. You either obviously only just became aware of things going south or are still to fresh from your attempt to be a normal bluepilled faggot civilian and cling to the illusion you were the good guy and your former carrier was an juggernaut of merican power.

I cannot help talking down to you because I hear the sound of an soft whelp whom hasnt come to grip with this reality yet. I am unforgiving of that because I once was that man. Sorry, but sympathy or respect is not in the cards. If you cannot deal with it, join the other five thousand an-hero's whom cannot cut life ever month. If you can. Time to look to your family and figure the fuck out how to keep them safe. if you are lucky enough to have one. because that is the only fucking mission you have now. We have less than a month before we know how this is going to play.

No, because that's not a real test.

ur a jeenyus, give 50 dollarydoos to get your certificate of authenticity proving it

It was free

youtube.com/watch?v=PWzYY4PQcpc

the artist behind that is a neo nazi from russia the more you know

The original is lost in my Trump webm folder somewhere.

nope
t. national guard

I already knew that. He is a massive fucking edgelord, but his art is good.

this board also evolved to keep redditors out. but yes spoonfeed it to me. tell me why we should sit back and meme while clinton destroys the country.

Someone fire bombed a GOP office

Doesn't change the fact a small percentage of the nation was actually fighting – and that only the fighting man matters.

…and if you're worried about their not being enough bullets and guns, thank god, we have lots of those; and the libshits have none because they hate guns.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

there seems to be endless delusions on this board that a white nationalist civil war would be fully supported by a half white nation, where half of the white people are leftists many radicle and the other half are mostly conservacucks. Shoot twice and then home for Mcdonalds right? Nein all of you will die someday for being retards

Gas yourself retard.

exactly. mention 9/11 was a jewish operation and theyll throw you from a bridge. these people are not redpilled and definitely not allies.

Pretty sure pic related…

he is the edgiest of the edge but his warhammer shit is great

Can you motherfuckers just chill until the election? Trump will be +15-20% up on Hillary in most places based on my estimates. The turnout for Trump will be fierce and the evil queen won't be able to come close. So let's see what they do from there, and stop trying to blackpill us about voting.

the certificate was FREE you say?

this guy is a real person who does real world things and doesnt live in delusions behold

How'd that turn out in Turkey?

And you're going out there to… what? Randomly kill niggers/muslims/jews/police on the streets? Not that it wouldn't be fun, but SWAT teams will pick you off one by one.

Not trying to shill but without coordination all you'll get is a mass rodger-style beta uprising.

sure, its less than a month away.

great substance.

The thing about the retrowave/synthwave scene is that it seems to be heavily influenced by Masonic and Jewish interests.

Not that I care for the kike on a stick slave cult of Christianity. Just saying that perhaps our occult energies are being used against us.

I dunno…

There were double the soldiers on the US side than on the british side in the conflict. Half of the american force were french and most of the american fleet was french. Meanwhile spain and France were fighting Britian in another war in europe.

And you for some reason say an uprising by ~1% of the US population against the biggest military (in terms of spending) in world history would be equivalent to that.

I'm sure generals will be looking for bright strategic minds like yours when the time has come for the uprising. Just don't be sad when they don't allow anime hug pillows in the barraks.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

this was for

fbi wants to you go storm roof/elliot rodger. they dont want you directly targeting traitors and fading away into darkness. you target those who are responsible and secondarily those who protect them.

It won't be that though. We know our targets. We know who to kill. We just kill every shitskin and jew and obvious cuck that outs himself in sight. The whole ethnic cleansing operations will be over pretty fast.

This fucking guy gets it.

The "RWDS" narrative has been around for a while here. Take a look at the posts in this thread now. Posts actively telling YOU to go literally kill someone out of the beliefs we have here, sounds like they're wanting it sooner rather than later.

Want to know what real Meme Magic is? Contantly exposing yourself to funny ironic posts and dank memes about killing niggers and jews turned into unironic posts that aren't so funny about killing niggers and jews, and you believe in it. It's controlling you. That's the real Memetic Magic. Tricking your brain to do their bidding. Don't let yourself be consumed.

They WANT you to go shoot a few black people then get blown the fuck away by the police. Jesus Christ, anyone who takes these shill posts about committing random violence for LE GOD EMOPOROR, needs to take a fucking closer look at what's going on here.

Don't fucking do it. We all know how bad things are. Murdering people because a dank meme told you to _IS_ exactly what the shills who flood this board want.

Take care of yourself, and take care of your family. Don't play into this Nazi fantasy shit.

I agree. Do not start any civil conflict unless there is a damn good reason for it. Gun confiscation is a good reason to fight, but Hillary winning is not enough. The senate could block many of her plans, and public support for her could dwindle. If Hillary wins prepare for war but do not start one.

quality post realistic post bringing retards back down to reality keep it up

now this is an experienced shill post. mixes truths with sewage.

You mean targeting government officials? How the hell are you going to do that without organizing?

I want to kill the fucking chain of command mother fuckers so bad. Dream come true killing boomers

You think the meme-war stops when the physical war begins?
We have been perfecting memeology and advancing memetic research so that we can fight a meme war along side the physical one.

Memes will literally save lives in the coming conflict user.

media, government, banking, corporate…etc then you leave a short redpill justifying it. no manifestos, people dont have the attention span for that. organization is only necessary if the grid goes down. its extremely easy to go undetected when millions around you are just living their daily lives.

youtube.com/watch?v=rC1WeBxxvuw

Pacifists make good slaves btw. They don't fight back. I guess you can wheel away carts full of dead bodies for us, that's how we'll put you to work… and before you think you can just say no to that, you'll have a gun pointed to the back of your head.

I think you still don't understand what's going on here or why. Of course, the recent cuckchan invasion has muddied the waters no small amount, but what can you do, it's a free board.

The idea of mindless muder is would be absolutely useless, now mass assassination of lugenpresse members could move some needles,

The pic fails to take Russian media outlets into account. RT and Sputnik have a very wide audience in the West and could potentially be used to counter the media lies even if Trump got banned and censored from all social media.

Even if everything worked and the TPP was implemented, the one world government would still be miles away since they'd still face active opossition from Russia, Iran, India and perhaps even China. All of these are countries that could put a world of nuclear hurt into the any zog alliance.

You do have a point there, a small, well armed, armored and motivated team of like 5 people could easily make a complete shoah in media and corporate buildings.

Sucks that they'd all be suicide attacks though.

All you have to do is leave a rare pepe on the corpse.
If you hang them leave a feels guy under the corpse so that when they void their bowels it hits him.

LOL. Anons. King of Kings Sword. Take out every single Electric power sub station and use some of your physical ammo on electric transformers. No electric and it's guerilla warfare. Anons can fry the backstabbing Police and U.S. Texas fags the way they need fried. Right between their Jew loving eyes. White power.

It does not have to be an open revolt, hell, a clandestine series of attacks on media personalities ranging from slashed tired to home arson to outright elimination, can be dome by a small dedicated group merely acting in isolation and of its own volition.

What have you done to further your independence, user? 'Cause right now you do not have it.

Doubt it… I mean there's so much distress these days. A lot of people in my average life think civil war is coming as well as World War 3. I mean anecdotal evidence isn't what I want to bring, but, if I flashback to 2012. I wasn't seeing regular normies posting about anything close to civil war or world war 3 coming about.

Give it time they say! HOW much time, OP? 4 more years and then 4 more? There's been so much time given already.

I agree with your sentiments. I think the largest obstacle many on the right face is the thought of what could happen to their livelihood, and their family.

Death follows us all, user.

Oh indeed… The path of least resistance.

Not to mention how many people suffer from cancer and how it just keeps going up and up AND UP

No calling cards, just a series of undortunate events

( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Great_Game )
it's a proxy game that has been going on over and over and over again. Back then between the russians and britian. Then the german empire and britian (Germans even funded the first jihadi movement) and then NATO vs KRKW PACT and now NATO/SAUDI/SUNNI vs RUSSIA(SCO)/IRAN/SHIAH. What I meant with that is that afghanistan and iraq have both sides funded by bigger powers who are playing out a proxy war. In this theoretical civil war between us and all of NATO there wont be any money coming from Iran to back us or arm us.
This guy makes a good point but Russia would never ever send troops nor arms directly to the US coast to aid us. They would risk all out war. They even only reluctantly did it in Ukraine and thats right at their doorsteps.

I'm not sure you have an objective overview of our chances and options here.

Your assumptions have no validity. tfw literally sitting here in combat gear

Anyways, this is it, this election is the pivotal moment we've been waiting for. The true day of the rope. Everyone understands full well this is our time. There won't be another time. It's now or never. I know I won't be alone, I've met up with about 5 other Holla Forums-tiers in my area, and we're going to get shit done.

I'm not doing this "over election-rigging" btw, I don't give a shit about democracy, and have never believed in it. I started preparing a decade ago. Before Holla Forums even existed I was 14/88ing.

Not how these shills will insult you, slander you and ridicule you, but never actually refute your argument.

this video is pretty interesting. Notice all the jews in NGO leadership.

With as much bureaucracy as the U.S. government has, fighting them internally in a fight-club styled vandalism/meme war and getting as many agencies involved as possible is the best course of action.

Deface billboards and government property.
Release invasive plant species like kudzu into national parks or start forest fires.
Throw bricks through the windows of local (((elected))) officials.
Put bubble bath into the water mainlines.
Shoot out transformers and cut the power to Walmarts.
Write memes with salt in the grass of public property.

Why do you think Homeland Security is so erect for "Critical Infrastructure".

Causing havoc without killed indiscriminately and resisting tyranny will cause the system to implode on itself if done en masse.

Turkey wasn't a color revolution

Mostly because it failed big time. But before you lose the center you must lose the periphery.

Why the fuck would we fight the military? Our plans are to subvert police officers and military to fight with us and otherwise to just carry out ethnic cleansing and assassinations and creating context for more people to come out and fight because they finally realize it's HAPPENING and Rule of Law doesn't apply anymore.

Some fucking retarded stand-off with the military is stupid. The military is to be avoided, we want to target anyone who isn't armed and is easy for us to kill, or who is actually important.

I and my fellow conspirators know exactly where very large and poorly guarded supplies of fuckloads of ammunition and everything else we could want is. We will be taking them first and destroying the rest before it falls into hands of enemy if necessary.

See?

You're right, man. Seriously, take a look at some of the posts here. They're literally calling for violence by people here.

I'll admit I was caught up in this bullshit of edgy Alt-Right shit, laughing at the stupid little catch phrases here and posting 'A E S T H E T I C' dank memes.

Remember reading about how the Feds analyze this board? The fucking UN did a pepe report or something?

I think they know what they're fucking doing then.

I'm getting the fuck off Holla Forums. I suggest everyone reading this does the same. Don't fall for this shit. Your real life is not your edgy Mongolian Cave Painting website about hating niggers and jews.

Its clear what they're doing here. Then we have endless posts about "THOSE BETA VIRGIN" blatenly stupid CTR shills, completely not making you realize that the real subversion is all of the fantasy violence bullshit pushed here. Those are the real fucking people "trolling" this board. I'm going to bet that _most_ of us here aren't dumb enough to do somethings stupid, but this place clearly pushes it. Threads about "ITS HAPPENING" are just going to keep getting more and more drastic and exaggerated, fueling your fucking hatred.

Get off Holla Forums. Delete those fucking frog pictures you save too. There is nothing good that comes of it.

Figures as much. You're going in the oven.

Kill yourself.

Up until this point I thought you might be making a legitimate OP to counter the rash of recent "shoot people" threads. But you're not, you're a faggot and probably a shill as well.
When 30,000 people pack a stadium in a single city and chant "Lock her up!" in unison, you're not dealing with a couple thousand middle-of-the-road people. You're dealing with a highly motivated and massive group that might not even be a minority at this point. And if it IS a minority, it's no small one.

You're using le ebin maymay xDDDDD that we're some tiny fringe group. You're wrong, you're a liar and a fraud of an user. It may be a small number of us who want to GTKRWN compared to the sympathetic population, but it's no small number of people who think that this country is about to be ended forever. I talk to them in stores, at restaurants, in waiting rooms tuned to CNN, wherever.

I don't believe you're one of us, I think you're a shill

chanting lock her up is normie tier shit m8. Where the fuck are you from and how do you make the leap from that to gas the kikes race war now

OP fuck off.

You are talking to people seething with rage you can't even comprehend. We are sick of this stupid anti-white society and are willing to KILL to remove it.

Unless said war is already in progress in its early stages. If the Russians were able to assist in a civil uprising to topple the U.S government while trying to avert a nuclear confrontation, they'll definitely try it. Of course they wouldn't be too overtly about it, they'd likely have Cuba serve as their proxy to funnel resources (through smuggling). Because you can sure as hell bet the U.S will try similar tactics to destabilize Russia during WWIII.

someone finally understands the real nature of the subversion

CNN is shitting their pants and kvetching much harder than usual right now.

See you in hell nigger

This. Conspiracy theorists always take this approach of over analyzing. It seems to be either:

or

>the elite are smart but they're humans and knew from a probability standpoint that their plans hinged on a incredible amount of moving pieces to work in tandem or else it would collapse

I believe the latter. The thing most don't realize is that this machine that seems as if an unstoppable beast, in all actuality, has more engineering and pieces at play than we think. That is its weakness. When one piece fails the rest of it begins to jam up and it collapses in on itself.

Give the (((elites))) credit. They probably saw all possibilities playing out, but that doesn't mean they control all possible outcomes. It sure makes it easier when you know the probable faults though.

You illiterate pleb, I said that its a SMALL NUMBER OF US who want to GTKRWN, but that it's no small number of people who think that this country is on the verge of complete destruction. But you wouldn't know that would you, fucking britpol shitposter.

By the way, If I could travel around the country filling stadiums and have them chanting to lock YOU up, you wouldn't think it was so insignificant.

The tingle means it's working, user. I was feeling a little demoralized and I definitely never lay eyes on the MSM. But if they're sperging out this bad, then it's nothing but a signal to keep up the heat.

Gas the Lügenpresse, meme war now

Damn, 3 idiotic baseless responses insulting my post about telling people NOT to make it a Mac tonight because Holla Forums said so within a span of a few minutes on this slow thread

Give me a fucking break.

Shit guys, you ALMOST HAD HOLY TRIPZ in a row if that other post replying to someone else wasn't there.

This place is literal brainwashing propaganda and they're hoping YOU, user, fall for it. Jesus Christ. Wise up you dumb cunts.

King of Kings Sword niggers. Remember, if they aren't White kill them. We will be outnumbered in flesh, but not in Divine Will. The Will conquers all. And this time we prove it once and for all. Take out all power grids, sub stations, transformers, EVERYTHING. Do Gods work. The Father will's it. United we stand Divided we fall.

We win every single simulation the U.S. Army has ever run. Those simulations are bloody, millions die and foreign powers definitely become involved. Nonetheless if 1%+ of the US populations gets involved then its game over for ZOG.

If Trump wins we might avoid the violence, but if he is robbed the election by the means of George Soros and his jewish ilk then war is on. Suggestion otherwise is in fact treachery for in every single nordic/germanic myth lies the reality of defeat-yet they go to fight Ragnarok regardless. Our victory may be our end, but the fight defines us.

You've got it all wrong, user. This place is literally brainwashing propaganda and THEY are falling for it.

If there are a few incidentals, it's from people who never really belonged here in the first place. Can't help that, given the medium.

Reported.

you've been sitting around in combat gear for over a decate and tell me to do something? kek okay-

What you have to understand is that people like the OP are usually literal race traitors, massive degenerates, etc. here as subversives… people like pic related (he was a "national socialist" on /new/ way back in the day and he'd post stuff like OP would).

Race traitors like pic related will say ANYTHING to keep you pacified. They don't want their shitskin wife and mongrel child getting killed. They don't care what you say and think as long as you don't pose a threat to them.

Holla Forums is brainwashing. brain. washing. washing jewish propaganda from your brain. why are you so scared of this thread? the zog can false flag us whenever they want with moonman tier narratives.

So in the event that all of society breaks down and the great happening occurs… Where are you going to be, Holla Forums?

I know in my mind that in this shit show. The only force that will come out on top is chaos as that is all there is here. This existence is a chaotic struggle and the honest among us try to establish order.

Why do so many ignore so many obvious things that are indeed a possibility in the event of such an impact upon the system and our world. Does anyone here stop to think it's all set-up to fail in case we do not go along with their slow decay of destroying us physically, and mentally so they can seize control entirely? When those who cannot be manipulated by fear or pleasure any longer. The only option left to deal with this is by force and lethality! What do you think all the nukes are for? They certainly aren't a system set up to defend ourselves through mutually assured destruction from other 'sovereign' nations. Only a fool wouldn't understand the implication of these weapons. They are a weapon to instill fear and a last resort if they cannot have the slow decaying downfall they wish to will upon us all.

Imagine this scenario in your heads, goys; you're sitting at home and all of the sudden you can no longer use the Internet, or any part of the grid. You find yourself going outside and the sky is literally on fire! Sirens are going off and that is the only warning some will hear… The world around you is in flames and has erupted into a torrential twister of all the horrible things you can imagine, but, all at once. Who will be there to stop the nuclear plants from being sabotaged by a virus or simply eventually falling victim to the hell-fire or any damage they sustain. I doubt the workers operating them are going to abandon their families or lives in this event, for, most will flee you see. (as it is only natural for them to choose this option in the event of this scenario.) There's also the problem of sabotage potentially happening at the CDC and we see plagues of which the likes we'd never witnessed emerge. Whether it is by accident or sabotage from Mossad? (I don't think the CIA or most of the US Alphabet agencies would be up to that level of sabotage, but, I mean compartmentalization is helluva drug…)

I'd bet my left eye that something dastardly would occur at not only the CDC but any other place for research into disease, viruses, etc. Then there's the absolute madness that WILL occur from people themselves. Which I imagine will come before the rest of Hell On Earth, and well.. I can tell you people are going to do more than run amok. Hungry masses with no one to turn to because most of the infrastructure and apparatus set up to 'combat' this, is, well… All up in flames, heh. I reckon anyone left will find the vacuum of power is filled by bandits, warlords, et cetera. There will be no countries because they'll all be suffering the human personification of the Four Horsemen. Brought about by all of us and those who funded it!

But wait! There's more! If you continue reading now; you can find yourself understanding just how crazy a ride this is and no Mr. Bones is not going to let you off.

So what else are we looking at? Oh we're looking at it all! Basically we have a choice of letting all this pressure building up around us be countered and balanced by them applying pressure elsewhere, or it can all go up in smoke within a single day. Oh yes you read that right! A single day, for, as one user points out in this thread… It's all set up to FAIL in the event it doesn't go the way they want. A domino effect will take place. How does that proverb go? It takes years to build a good reputation, but, only minutes to destroy it. Ah I think a similar saying can be said about the system we helped create for them to take reign of.

Ya see they don't want to have to use the last resort of destroying the ground above and go underground. But they will do it if they have to and by they I mean the Israeli's and all the rich families associated with their ilk.

I assume you mean the turkey coup? That was one of several coups by the military. The turkish military traditionally has the constitutional right to overthrow the goverment if it becomes anti-democratic or anti-secularism. This is based on the fact that back then the modernized and westernized seculraist military together with attaturk overthrew the old guard military islamist guard of the sultan and declared a republic. Since then there have been several successfull military coups. Everytime when that happened the military gave back power to a new elected goverment. In return the military would conduct foreign policy instead of the goverment. But in this case they lost, for the first time after Erdogan started to become more autocratic and islamistic. Erdogan was anticipating this and the coup was crushed. Now he has free reign to turn Turkey into a neo-Ottoman islamic republic. I'm not kidding his Party literally calls themselfs neo-ottomanic.

Anyways there was no NGO involved in this nor any colorrevolution in that sense. It wasnt a populair uprising but a military one.

You don't have a choice anymore. This war is starting now. Trump shifted the overton window, he got our message out into the mainstream. Hillary as well has helped us, because in her far-left extremism, she has forced it to come to this.

There was no opportunity like this during Obongo or Bush and there will be nothing like this after Trump.

The time has come; why haven't you woken up to that yet?

Godspeed then!

Com'on bro everybody knows it was the CIA trying to replace Erdowan because he was making footsie with the Russians. Some people really don't want Turkstream and really do want that proposed Israel-Qatar pipeline instead.

Man you guys are such cool freethinkers, not radical at all, so moderate, damn you guys are badass.

You guys understand that destabilization is part of the communist plan right???

They want black against white, old against young, nation against nation, ect.

They will start war with Russia and then any domestic attempt will be labeled a Russian agent.

if trump wins its still civil war m8

they will start ww3 before inauguration day

Wew. I agree with you though, anons you gear up and get ready.

Just don't go full retard and announce your operations on Holla Forums.

now expect cries of "demoralization" and "blackpill". you fags should be happy, you get the greatest test of survival throughout all of history. you'll never be bored again.

How can Jews be so wrong so much?

saved

The people using them as an option have bunkers. YOU do not. Hence why you think it is suicidal.

THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU. -GEORGE CARLIN

1. You can't seem to read the flow of a conversation.
2. Literally no one on this board has ever claimed to be a moderate, are you fucking kidding me? It's CY+1 and this is Holla Forums motherfucker.
3. Just stop posting now.

The destabilization happened years and years ago. Letting kikes print infinity dollars and hand it to themselves was destabilizing. Kicking every hornet's nest in the Middle East was destabilizing. Antagonizing the Russians was destabilizing. And you want to blame a bunch of internet shitposters for wanting to give just a fraction of the comeuppance that's deserved?

Remember, when you lose your geniuses, and mystics, and weirdos, you've lost your Mandate of Heaven.

yeah fucking right will the military follow hillary into war with russia. this russia shit is just to keep you focused on muh nukes ww3 instead of domestic enemies.

Enjoy your delusion. You should start talking to people at trump rallys instead of trying to get home as fast as possible while taking detours in order to be able to walk past less people while blasting loud anime soundtracks on your headphones. People are not jacked up for civil war, i'm sorry. There are just normal well adjusted people.

Easier said than done for most people, as wagecucks have the taxes taken out of their checks by their employer. While I agree with the sentiment, how would this even happen? I personally haven't filed since 1999, which means I've basically never done it. I work for myself, under the table. I can do this because I truly do not give a fuck and I'm not going to be intimidated into paying for King Niggercare or bullshit wars for kikes. And because I'm good at what I do and I'm good at selling myself.

I've been waiting for this shit to collapse for a long time now, and doing my part to help that along. With every rigged election, with every new federal expense, with every new bailout and quantitative easing, with every year of illegal immigration I see us move one step closer to the edge. I don't really have anything to lose except my life, because if this shit keeps up no savings account will be secure, no neighborhood will be far enough away from the shitskins, no concept of free speech will even be allowed.

We're watching our race go extinct. But we in America have at least a chance of slowing and even reversing that with Trump. Hillary is and has long been my least favorite person on this planet, and if that cunt gets into office the leftists will have no problem putting you into gulags for wrongthink. And obviously killing you if you resist the bondage. And smirking while they do it.

IF HILLARY WINS THIS IS THE LAST ELECTION THIS COUNTRY WILL HAVE
LETS MAKE IT COUNT

(Checked)
There was a quote by some Jew globalist that basically went something like, "If they don't resist then we're doing something wrong."

In a nutshell. They know this should anger people and that people will fight. If everyone is a useful idiot for one side without an opposing side of useful idiots then they lose more legitimacy fighting an imaginary war. People have been suppressing their disgust for decades, or those fighting weren't even large enough to be called counter "useful idiots".

Now the counter useful idiots are here. Except we aren't going to be useful to them, and we sure as hell aren't idiots unaware of what they're doing. We see the war coming and who the real generals are, they have been waiting since the 60's for us to get our shit together so they can find out who are generals are. Except we are anonymous. We are legion. Sorry, I had to.

Even funnier than the 2% prediction that Trump would be the republican nominee is the 28% chance that Bush would win it.

I don't know what I am doing with my life.

HEY YOU READ THIS FUCKING POST RIGHT NOW

To solidify the validity of pic related, the thread it was posted in was deleted shortly after.

Get off Holla Forums and stay off. They're mindfucking you with fantasy violence and hope you do something fucking stupid in your own real god damn life.

They fuck little boys for lucifer, so I wouldn't put it past them.

(Yes, really.)

I am not sure you understand what our goals to begin with are in the first place. How the fuck do you consider chances based on that?

Do you think we are going to fight to protect and defend the constitution like all the special little soldier boys failed to do? Do you think we are trying to keep an empire together than actively kills mothers and children every day because 'we authorized ourselves to do it in defense of ourselves'?

I would go on. But what is the point. You are either going to be with 'us' in whatever form this takes. Or you are going to be with 'them', even as they cart you off for your special re-education session to the back of your head. I do think you don't understand the type of war that is coming. People keep saying it, but you refuse to believe it. Good luck with that.

I would say I hope you are right, but then my own family would be wiped out because being white is a crime now, and having them raped is high entertainment. SO I better keep my head down. Don't want to hurt any special snowflakes with words or anything.

Sure you can. Use a mirror. Backfeed the fuckers.

What, did you think you were going to live forever?

In all fairness at least he isn't the cuck taking the picture. Why does this piss you off though? The guy is mixed to begin with.

Asians also have higher IQ so if he was white and if his mullatto asian kids then marry white again and again the intelligence genes *should* transfer over while the asian genes are weeded out over the generations. Out of all the races to mix with, Asian is probably the best choice.

Additionally, white women are very pozzed right now which probably accounts for the majority of asian race mixing. Its going to take war, death, and famine to put the fear back into them to re-feminize them.

Hillary is actually just a neo-con who pivoted to get bernie supporters. Not very far left at all. Just centrist globalist like they all are. Left right doesnt matter anymore to them as long as it works.

Stop. The idea of "mixing out the asian genes" is a worse solution to an unnecessary problem. To mix out the genes it would take more healthy men/women out of the gene pool, and if you used your lower tier whites to do that then any possible IQ benefit would be nullified.

Sure it's the least worst choice if you actually consciously race mix, but it still creates a mongrel problem that would have to be addressed for no reason.

As far as white women being pozzed your theory falls flat given both sides are mixing with propagandized races proportionally. Women with blacks and men with asians. Two wrongs don't make a right, and it's a chicken or the egg all over with judging whose more "pozzed".

Could be. As I see it Erdogan played the game pretty well. He was kinda abusing the Russia/NATO rift to change his own country without getting bombed by UN sanctioned bombers. Anyways whether the CIA was involved with the military or not doesnt matter. It wasnt a colorrevoltion style event. You can usually tell how they look by the same printed pamphlets and it's always protests.

Survival instinct turns even turns most docile of normalfags into potential war machines. The real problem is that, that instinct is triggered often when it's too late and conditions in life are hellish.

Hillary will be bringing war and the remaining "good times" will disappear rather quickly as a consequence of it. When rationing and curfews start coming into effect, it'll definitely push people over the edge. Point is, there is a definite threshold where a spontaneous outburst of violence could happen if conditions deteriorate enough.

THEY'RE SO FUCKING SCARED HOLY SHIT JUST LOOK AT THE CONCERN TROLLING ITT

The best part of these threads is the schizoids that can't even tell when someone is LARPing. That said, I would never advocate violence but realize the reason FBIanons are here rn is due to the potential for thousands of sporadic lone wolf attacks which would send America into chaos. Many anons have already vowed to commit such lone wolf attacks after the election if Trump isn't elected so right now they're trying their hardest to demoralize, acting like anons are going to form a cohesive army, with logistics, and so on. Their concern trolling isn't going to work though, as other anons have already prepared their instruments of cyber war to down the power grids around them, or cut off ISP services for thousands. This will be the culmination of Kek's wishes for true chaos and an end to order.

SORRY FBIANON YOU WON'T STOP THE UPCOMING WAVE OF LONE WOLF ATTACKS BY DEMORALIZATION OR PR FAGGING

inb4 user tells me to gtfo 4 blogposting

Oh there's more! Who wants to hear what the future I've been having extremely realistic dreaming about since I was a wee lad? The previous post being included into this mess I've been blessed to be witnessed in my eye. It's also been heavily pushed in subliminal media in popular culture en masse… Ah you're gonna hear it anyways! Just because I love you all so much and wish to give to you what I think is a very interesting insight into what is a very great possibility.

Who here wants to live in a world that is totally free of ironically… Freedom? All our ways of being independent stripped of us and of the world. For if things are allowed to continue in such a slow pace as it is now. Then we will soon find ourselves face-to-face with damnation instead of the salvation we can all achieve through fighting to simply survive.

Imagine thee future being completely barren and the land is ripped asunder from war as well as weather phenomena which gets increasingly more chaotic due to our meddling. (No I'm not talking 'bout global warming ya fag.) You have no control over yourself because you were born out of a metal womb. Assigned a number, many implants, and now you are linked up to the network of districts across the globe. Giant dome cities where drones plague the digital sky and the security apparatus is entirely made of an AI that runs robots. Everyone has a robotic entourage assigned to monitor and guide, which, really means to make sure your behavior doesn't break due to the human tendency to erupt into violence when under this kind of pressure. Since not even drugs can quell this kind of animal. But enough of that part! I'm sure this sounds all like it's too good to even be possible.

In this world there isn't any semblance of individualism and all are forced to be equal. For diversity was never the aim of their collectivist thought process anyway. Since we all know it is just another tool in the globalist kike/elite family toolbox of manipulation and exploitation.

Ah though it is and it will occur if people who observe all this do not take action. Some will tell you that you should wait, or not to be violent. (Of course no one should erupt in violence randomly like this nigger here: , who is likely some spook faggot or just a disgruntled bitch user running off his emotions like a true supreme gentleman)

But they would want you to follow the path of least resistance as that is the means by which you are most easily lead and controlled.

I personally do not wish to see this future for I very much enjoy the freedom to take and give as I please.

Forgive me for posting in such a fashion that seems as though I am LARPING or some other silly shill tactic used to discredit insight and ideas.

Protip; They don't build fallout shelters for themselves for no reason.

*turns even the

What makes that guy a cuck? Have you never taken a picture for someone before?

Testing

The thing is, when the FBI shows up we win. They don't seem to realize that yet. The more the concern troll here, the more they have to actually read and think about what we're saying, and the more allies we built in the places we need most for when we need it most. If they'd just put the people of this nation first for five consecutive minutes we can win this thing.

The U.S. is 40% Mexican right now and you are worried about the Asian mulattos that are breeding together?

Here is a thought experiment.
Tell me how replacing all niggers in the U.S. with mulatto white/Asians would be a bad thing?

(Checked)
Like I said in one of the posts above, if all Trump Voters just stayed home for one week in protest of the election being stolen the country would self-destruct.

you shills should have just ignored and saged this thread instead of trying to use it to push more people into going on a killing spree after election day.

Everyone should read

You have to be kidding user.

Heres a good reason: race mixed mongrels are more dangerous than niggers because they are more intelligent. Its kinda like how USA managed to function well for most of its history despite the nigger population, because niggers are so fucking stupid and malleable they pose no existential threat. But these spics, sjw asians, and halfbreed mongrels are the vanguard of our extinction.

(dubs checking dubs)
It's probably true. A short general strike would be the fear of god into the political establishment. But they've got us so financially stretched that everyone is afraid to do it.

We're just so close to the dénouement but deep down nobody really knows what's about to happen.

I was simply correcting your statements by pointing out the flaws. That's all.

The U.S. isn't close to 40% Mexican either. Where are you getting this shit? If both people are mixed and they're breeding I don't give a fuck. Mixed race people have identity problems so if they breed with each other I don't care other than the fact it creates more non-identity based peoples in the world.

All mixing is bad even if it's among mixed race people who are already removed from both sides they inherited. They'll never be one or the other even when straight up mulatto's. Talk to black people that come from the hood about being judged for your blackness. They embrace mulatto's on the surface, but underneath they despise them.

We are running out of options since the cops refuse to do their actual jobs.

At t

Its getting to the point where cops and fbi are little more than enforcement occupation troops.

You're a real guy with real thoughts in a sea of shills. I applaud you.

I hate George Carlin.

Bunkers don't protect you from the seismic shocks from nukes, they just become a grave.

Not to mention the radiation in your water supply, the emp that knocks out your solar panels, etc.

Nukes are only an option for suicidal terrorists cells not for the US or Russian governments to use on their own cities or each other.

That's what he's telling us while pretending to be one of us. It's part of the enemies strategy to convert us away from this stuff by having a few older people from the movement seemingly wake up and leave now they've "seen the light" that the egalitarians were always right.

…do Ihave to drop your dox again swazi to make you fuck off again? Probably not, you're just going to get BTFO over and over now, you're outnumbered and you only have a team of 5-10 people working all these threads at once right now depending on how many of you are awake right now.

These are not meant to be defeatist posts. I think we can get through this struggle as the human being is durable and absolutely capable. But I do believe a lot will die and that is not the outlook of any defeatist shilling. Tis the nature of our violent world and due to how this system is set up.

Ah, mostly, my posts usually go unnoticed or without response to on most threads here. I tend to lurk and read, but, sometimes I like to post or shitpost. (Is there really a difference anymore?)

Unless I post in a thread specifically about Trump, then, I get all sorts of replies decrying I'm a defeatist, or concern trolling or what ever fukkin' buzzword they can come up with at the moment.

The other times I get replies are in threads about the occult and their ties to the goings of this corrupt system, or any thread with anons who see the world in the eye that I do.

This. Whatever happens it WILL take everyone by surprise, important outcomes such as this can't possibly be predicted by us anons.

Don't just assume things are going to turn out for the best. PREPARE FOR ALL OUTCOMES, BE READY FOR EVERYTHING.

Did you want to say "We Holla Forums"?

Right about what?

I guess you really haven't. It's a thing normal people do.

…because food logistics hasnt changed in a century. Yeah ok lol.

Look up Rwanda. There was nothing that could have stopped that. And thats what happens when every thing goes down. In the midst of the chaos, we get to engage in massive ethnic cleansing and political assassinations and permanently alter North American dwmographics.

Yes North American, because after it becomes clear the kind of savagery that happened in the Southwest and we retake it, we will cleanse the entirety of Mexico of shitskins

Anyone else hoping the election gets rigged? It would be a swift end to our enemies

I don't really see your point here. If they rig the election, what are you going to do?

Are you aware of what you post monkey or are you too potato to stay on reddit without a down vote?

I live in Texas. I don't think people who don't live down here know how desperate its getting.
Maybe 40% is too high, but its somewhere between 30-40%.There are huge concentrations of mexicans north of Austin and reaching into the panhandle already.

There are so many Mexicans. I can't stress to you what it is like. Being white you are the minority in public places quite often.
Catholic Churches are the biggest in every town.

THERE ARE NO JOBS
Saudi Arabia destroyed the petroleum market and mass layoffs have been happening here for almost 2 years now.

You can't even get hired at McDonald's if you do not "Habla Espanol".
All the businesses pay illegals less than minimum wage under the table, but won't hire you without putting you through E-Verify and saying, "Sorry we aren't hiring"… code for you are not Illegal.
White people are armed, pissed, jobless, and ready to start removing taco here.

WE ARE DROWNING IN MEXICANS
IT HAS TO BE SOON!

Your words tickle me pink, user. I hope they are true, because, I don't find that often here anymore.

I've read a lot of the posts here. On phone :( -
here's the answer.

Civil war is not possible until a common goal is reached by the revolting force. Right now we don't really have one.

If you do want to do something with violence ~ if things become dire enough in your mind.
KILL the members of the lugenpresse. Local TV execs, major stars, whatever.
Use public connections for research, and whatever methods you want to learn to kill them.

Why attack the lugenpresse. B\c there is no one to protect them but the lugenpresse.
If u kill blacks or joos as a lone wolf, u will just hurt your own cause.
Kill the mouth that informs the public.

Still waiting for your reply to

This kind of posting is exactly what would fall under the category of agent provocateur

I'm sure FBI is totally afraid of lone wolf attacks. Thats why they want to import so many syrians because they realy are sensitive to terror attacks. It's their worst nightmare.

Like only 15% of the USN is needed to be on our side to lolnope any foreign invasion other than Canada.

How embarrassing (((user))).

What I really want to know is why nobody is checkin' out my digits.

Where's the death cult of KEK at, at times like this?

Remember Ferguson. They didnt stop the riots. They stopped the people from defending themselves.

>reddit spacing
Nobody here encourages violence, just peaceful protesting and organization, did that cat doing the protests last week shoot up the fed?
No. Because we aren't fucking niggers and don't intend to act like niggers or be sacrificial lambs for the ZOG machine
All the PRfagging in this thread is ridiculous though
>hurr durr don't fuel your hatred because it makes us look bad, i just came here for the esoteric maymays I don't really hate jews
fuck off with that shit, we aren't niggers but we also don't give one single fuck how the public consciousness regards us.

This is it. Any action we take will be re-interpreted and demonized by the lying media.

Can you imagine what would happen if suddenly, due to a series of simultaneous lone-wolf attacks on press buildings and personnel, all of the media went silent?

We first cut the tongue of the serpent. Then we go for the head.

(Checked)
This is kind of a serious thread user.

I'm sad nobody checked my smug anime jew zinger 88 Hitler dubs here:

Well Texas, yeah, they're fucked with immigration the same way California, New Mexico, Florida, and Arizona are. They are also border states and thus easier to send back home. Start dropping a Army division in each of those states to assist and you'd be amazed how fast they'll be gone once it is willed.

For all that talk Texans tend to talk, it's quite sad they were replaced within 3 decades. Because of history they have a softer side for their brown brethren inside the state. The problem is all this diversity added mixed relationships, and not even sexual being the problem.

It's going to be impossible to ever get more than 25% of whites to see past their token friend. I'd likely say less then 10%. This is why we need to carry on the revolutionary attitude to do what they're not going to do. It has to be done and they can virtue signal their resistance to it all they want, but if they resist our plans for an ethno-state then we're going to have a problem.

I'm not going to do shit if Hillary wins but hide more of my money and maybe even quit my job and live as a leech while using my hidden assets to stay content.

Are you taking any medications for your autism?

(checked)
sauce for the pic?

No user, these motherfuckers in the government, the police, the united states army, you name it, the White Nationalist Guerilla warfare about to take place is something that can never be defeated. We are not a standing fucking army. No we are Lone wolfs that will eat your children. We will take down the entire world with us. We will open hidden bunkers and seal them like coffins. Nobody is going to live after this war. Have pleasure in this war anons. The king of Kings already stated your blood will not be on his hands. Do God's work. Your kill ratio must be at LEAST 12:1. We get to do them this time like they did us. And never ever surrender.

Then we shouldn't fail then.

Honestly can't blame you, enjoy it while it lasts. Though at some point the effects of war will come to you, so eventually you'll end up needing to fight or die.

Hillary isn't going to win. She's unelectable.

You live in Laval Too?

Look at Serbia which was literally an ethnic war. And yes NATO stopped it.

I said alot of things that could be right. It's hard to tell what exactly you are referencing when you are making a bunch of assumptions about me not understanding what kind of war is going to come. If you hope and i'm right about you getting totally slaughtered by the US military then have fun.

I am going to Switzerland and pouring money into NA and NRM if Hillary wins, there won't be any war, any resistance.
America was a failed experiment, if we don't pull our shit together now I will completely lose faith in democracy and republicanism and advocate for full fascist monarchism.

There weren't any.

Now there still isn't any, but now we're fired up and now that the people we voted in to represent us weren't representing us.

What does Trump say all the time about the border patrol?
They aren't being allowed to do their job.

Why do you think the (((Media))) looks down on Texas so much in their (((comedy))) and just general discourse?
Texans still consider themselves Texans first and Americans second as the founding fathers intended.

Why is Texas the only state that Russia has acknowledged and would recognize should be secede?
archive.is/qrHdi

You cucks can do what you want, but a Hillary Clinton presidency happens and you are going to see the thread:
tex/pol/ - Time for Texit - #1
created rather quickly.

It's just some loli shit

nhentai.net/artist/rustle/

do you have a sadpass?

Kill yourself.

there have been several people who have been asking others to assasinate media officials. Would play right into the "Trump attacked the media and now his followers act upon his command" meme.

Everyone who's made it this far is waiting until the election. Signed and sealed.

underrated satire post tbh

Hmmm….

are you an overt trump supporter? do you post on goybook that you love trump? if not, they cant play that angle without making themselves look retarded.

The F.B.I. is terrified of Lone Wolfs faggot. Lone wolfs can take the entire government down in a flash. And we will. Motherfuckers.

Well I don't think they would be silent. Lol.
I think its an easy target which cannot defend itself as well as it can defend others.
Also, it would begin to expose the media and call into question its legitimacy. First you have to ween the masses off the Jew crack.
Lastly, i think it would begin to scare the lugenprsse, knowing theyight be next.

Just get the addon.

Pathetic.

It was a pretty nasty thing m8

Oh yea they're are terrified of them. The islamic terrorists already took down ten western countries with lone wolf attacks. Scary shit!

My apologies, user.

I did not see your post for I am doing many a thing right this moment.

But what am I to do "IF" they rig the election? (As if it hasn't been rigged already and Neocons weren't planning this candidate since before even Bush's terms.) It depends on which path they will take really… I want to go and join the struggle in the event that they manage to muster up a force against those who will fight them. If they do not turn to the nuclear option that is, which, in that case I am still trying to obviously survive. I imagine they are working diligently to get leftists into the military. Since they've been dividing the line between the American populace quite more so than they have ever done in the recent years. Since the state of propaganda has been reduced to high velocity memes, and chemical warfare via things like xenoestrogen and cancer causing agents. Both of which help to foster the Left even more to their side, which, they will use those who are without any semblance of connection to what is natural or traditional. So they will fight to survive as well but in a manner that they think is conducive to their selfish lifestyles and ego.

Realistically I think both ZOGbots and leftists (who are not exactly a ZOGbot but are definitely brainwashed.) will be used against the American people. For they have been investing heavily into technology for an army that is not fit for combat physically or mentally except under certain conditions. So why then do we have UUVs, UAVS, UGVs, scopes that target for you, and all sorts of other manner of devices coming out that are operated from a distance? 'Cause that's apart of their game plan; which if one observes most leftist hangouts. They tend to want to go to war with the Right for reasons most belligerent or ruinous to themselfs. Since that's what they mostly are today; a self-destructive creature who alienated themselfs from their family and all the natural bonds we hold.

Either way I could go on and on about this Civil War scenario that would happen in the event of this rigging. The CIA and 'ex'-CIA agents have admitted many a time that this country is RIPE for revolution.

All I know is I want to stick to my own and survive.

I hope that helps you understand where I come from, user.

They won't be able to tell that to the normies when their buildings are a smoking ruin and their employees either dead or too scared to broadcast.

Kill yourself.

This. Everyone knows you don't start killing lugenpresse until after election. But then, its open season for whoever wants to.

There's no need to hope for that, user. This war is coming whether we want it or not.

Instead you should hope to survive through it for you, and your family, or at least struggle long enough to see some semblance of light coming our way for those you love.

Here is a thought experiment, tell me how killing all race traitors and their mongrel offspring would be a bad thing?

I believe this, Islam talks about the 3 percent or 5 percent.

I also think of the Militia III per-center patches.

The 5 percent has meme magic.

These people are what we call CIA Niggers. Agent provocateurs.
plus signal piracy is a thousand times more effective and terrifying than going full GTKRWN on some low level journos that likely don't even believe what they report

Only addons I use are noscript and ublock. I capture all cookies manually.

Sounds sensible enough. I hope you've armed yourself properly, user. I don't personally plan to start shit, but if Trump calls for revolution you can sure as hell count me in.

(checked, satan)
Yeah they enjoyed a few short years of prosperity and freedom…
and then they were immediately thrust into a world war for betraying the kike masters.
I really hope it doesn't happen like that with Trump.
Optimism is a good thing to have though.
We have so much more optimism than the left does.
I have a feeling after the election there will be bloodshed in the USA though, everyone does.
Lets just hope its swift.

Just want to drop a post from a while back (2013) of what I thought it would be like, slightly off topic as it is more on the big picture not the nitty gritty. Can't tonight :(

Mostly its the last few lines of how I think a civil war would actually play out. Second picture is how you can take care of things in your area… if anything does pop off. It is from a while back that I thought was worth saving. As it relates directly to tactics in one form and highly detailed.

I don't think the sounds of revolution will come from any man on a podium, user.

This is a 'sound' that you can see; do you understand?

This war has been going on for awhile though and depending on how far you go right now? You can very well end up in a black bag overnight.

But if you're smart and play em at their own game? You can't be grabbed so easily, as, they as in the CIA, Mossad and other alphabet agencies use the public Eye as a means to do what they do.

To be loved and cherished by your community or the larger one is a blessing. It's hard for them to take out a person secretively when he's well known and everyone you know is established on who the enemy is.

I am not as well equipped as I'd like to be, but, I am working to be so. I hope you find yourself with your family in a good position in the madness, user.

if you kill your enemies, they win….goy.

Our goal is an all white America free of degenerates, jews, and shitskins, and race traitors.

You know it's not fair of you compare lone wolf wahhabists, and Sunni desert dweller niggers who can hardly coordinate without NATO/CIA assistance to the lone wolves of other races who actually plan their tactics on their own.

Obviously we will have to physically fight eventually and the streets will run with blood, but first we have to meme in the real world.
This will be done through vandalism and civil disobedience with the goal of snapping normal faggots out of their ZOG slumber.

You don't just start killing as soon as soon as the election is stolen by Hillary.
We have to "meme in the real world". Upset the establishment.
Introduce a little bit of… Anarchy into the system to wake the normal faggots up.
They have to see that things aren't like they used to be.
They won't recognize the happening, you have to show them.

Does it bother you I know militia groups that don't even use the internet really that are going to carry out attacks as soon as Trump gives the word?

Thank God they don't. It would make it exponentially easier to find them and stop them. Just hope they remember to bomb only the enemy, though the right/nationalists are generally good at "aiming" their attacks, while communists and progressives attack and lash out at anybody.

I encourage violence as does anyone that wants real change.

Pacifism only serves the status-quo and we aren't the status-quo yet.

So I'm not going to preach pacifist bullshit or shame people who are actually willing to fight.

I imagine any SHTF scenario would start with massive, non-violent protests. Considering this is the US these protests may be armed protests, specially if they start in rural areas. Then either police, protestors, or an agent provocateur opens fire on someone and all hell breaks lose.

This is, at least, how color revolutions tend to go. Except this time the media is against us, and the protestors would be the most heavily armed in history.

Most people that I know in the government support Trump.
I know a lot of marines from kikebook who are in secret trump groups, they arent all blatantly pro-trump.
Most cops are on our side, and they're pretty well equipped to handle niggers.
Don't be such a defeatist, we have support.
We can do more damage if it comes down to it.
All the lefties really have are their molotov cocktails and fear tactics.
Lefties aren't the ones hoarding guns and ammunition, rpgs, grenades, etc.
It's right wing men.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

have you forgotten?

Targeting people is too much of a hard target. Target infrastructure instead. Transformers, water mains, sewer lines, cell phone towers.

The only options aren't violence and pacifism, there's always accelerationism as describes.
Take the weird pill.

We will use the rules for radicals to take down the Hillary Administration. Hillary worshiped Saul Alinsky. Its only fitting that we destroy her with that which she holds most dear.

Upset the established order.
Rebuild it in our own image.

This. You have to destroy any semblance of peace and order that could allow the normies to simply ignore what is happening. People hate having to make choices, to you have to FORCE it upon them.

fuck off.

Signal piracy in a realm where the grid is theirs to turn off at any moment? Oh user… You do know that the entire net and the web isn't even ours. (I hope.)

You're funny though!

I mean I do see your point though, but, realistically what would ruin people even more so is if it was taken down.

Many young people are very dependent on their daily flux of memes, social media brainwashing, and other thoughtless entertainment. To lose even the phone is catastrophic for your average kid.

But the whole damn thing? Oh that'd be hysteria.

See the difference between a revolution here in the US and ones started by the faggots in the CIA.

If we look at the Syrian, Tunisian/Arab Spring, and the Egyptian revolution? All of these were either stifled and somewhat quelled (like in Syria.) or brought about an end to the leaderships in a fashion that was most fast and accelerated. Social media contributed to a lot of the influence behind those movements as well. The only ones to avoid this total fuckfest was the Syrians, who, countered with relevant propaganda and I do believe they seized the network infrastructure as well.

I can't remember but I think in Egypt's case the Internet was eventually turned off and it just made the situation that much worse.

My greatest fear is the unthinkable, that Trump is actually a plant, but not in the way we think of him.

Consider the US trending leftward. The Russians do not want Hillary. Consider they might actually be helping Trump.

Now get this. What if they knew the election would be rigged no matter what. What if the support for Trump is truly high and it's been through social media brainwashing that most people don't realize this.

What if they realized that the only possible outcome is civil war. So Trump amplifies the rhetoric, he primes the populace for civil war precisely because he knows it is coming, and is unavoidable.

The darkest idea to me is that both sides are complete subversion. Left politics is soviet/communist subversion from decades ago, finally flowering. And on the right it is merely the same thing but with different politics and views. And that neither is wholly organic and even if one side is right, the end result or goal is to weaken the US or make it self destruct as a nation. This way Russia and non-US countries can assume dominatn power status without challenging the US in war.

Of course, one would think Russia would immediately step in as would Europe.

decent propaganda / 10

Aphabet kikkkes must be shitting their pants with the email released

they are the ones posting about race war meme since circa 2010

the thing is, for example, this californiakikes will be hanged by mexicans, truly the irony is about to fuck them in the ass

Seriously u stupid faggots are the cancer that makes 1488 look dumb. Only 30-35℅ of ppl think blacks are dumber, and way fewer are willing to fight a war to kick them out.
Maybe if they legalize all those beaners u can actually start a war. But you better off doing a war against communism\marxism.
I'd say, be logical. But I know I'm talking to a brick wall.

I doubt Trump would betray us, he's not Griffith, he seems to actually care for the American people.

You need to get out.

Hi CTR

I believe this, Islam talks about the 3 percent or 5 percent.

I also think of the Militia III per-center patches.

The 5 percent has meme magic.

this is true, world government does not mean open boarders with one big nation but many little nations with open boarders.

Just take a look at the Balkins if you want to see a future for America and Europe.

They don't want any one group with enough resources under their control to ever be able to oppose the NWO.

I agree, but I think it could be done in a way where Trump doesn't feel like he's selling anyone out.

Imagine if he communicated with Russia and they were like "whatever happens, even if you lose, we got you". Or something like that? Not Trump selling out, but basically, a world war is forming, lines are being drawn people are taking sides. Trump knows that allying with Russia would be the best course of action for the world, but perhaps also thinks that in the absence of that, civil war would be preferable to keep the world from going to war in the same way.

exactly, but what to do? Is it possible to unite America under common ideals once more?

EVERYONE STOP FUCKING LARPING THEY JUST CUT ASSANGE'S INTERNET

I'm on a phone

Dang.

Low energy.

stop coming here.

Damn those are fucking primo
Have you thought about putting them up anywhere?
Especially those FDR ones.

shit might get real fucked real fast.

I made them back in March, and everyone was so hyped up on the primaries that I was labled a shill.
I knew this day would come though.

Honestly a lot of us did, I remember saying at the beginning they might plant CP on Trump or do something to frame one of his kids to get him to back down or discredit him.

I think old fags did for sure, it wasn't 100% hatred for them.

The problem was that we had a high influx of newfriends about that that time.

Wake the fuck up faggot.

OH GOD FUCKINGDAMMIT, HE BETTER FIND A NEW PLACE TO UPLOAD HIS SHIT

We unite around Nationalism and tradition.

People don't really want to be all fucked up like we are now, they are just taught to mentally reject what is normal. But once they are in normal, they wonder why they ever thought the other way.

Given the Trump clans history with Clintons and the rest of the fuckers. I don't really think that is so far out of the question, but, you know? Some people can change…

I personally believe he is well meaning in making America stronger for his families own benefits as well as those serving under his wealth. But he comes off in such a way that pushes the left further from the right. So strongly too so this coupled with other things make me think he's just a strong variable for creating an even bigger dividing line. He also takes away a lot of negative attention from Obama and Clinton leaks with the help of those high velocity memes and the media. There's also the fact he isn't a career politician, nor, is he afraid to speak his mind. This being something that appeals to a lot of people on the right, who, I know feel unheard for awhile and also feel like they've been abused/misused. (Except when it comes to Israel, and oh, I've heard so many excuses about this. It is my one problem with him as a candidate) But the Israeli thing is alright because it appeals to a lot of Republicans anyway, right? Right, so, it looks like it's a smart move and if he is genuine? Then it seemingly is one, but, I don't think this country can be fixed simply through the presidency alone. People here seem to think once he's elected; he'll magically become Hitler and start reaping the cabinet, congress, house, Fed overall etc. I mean I hate getting into this because it just becomes a huge circlejerk of faggot posters.

Oh no I'll stay right here, and I'll continue to shitpost just for you, user. Just because I call it a civil war does not mean I think it wasn't funded by Israelis, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and however many other NATO countries involved as well as their intelligence apparatuses.

Ya fuckin faggot.

trips confirm

I have been browsing since we were on the 'chon and was incredibly weary of Trump at first, completely convinced he's serious at least about Nationalism now.

Oh how silly of me! I left out the US and the goodest goys we all know and love… CIA!

Sorry to you, , I have let you down once again.

MOTHERFUCKERS

Eat a dick, faggot. I don't know a single person who's fucked their cousin.

That being said, the faggot is right. Give the South a reason to rise up again. These good ol boys still hate niggers, and they still hate federal control. They'll start lynching at the first real opportunity they get.

OP, killing random people is what niggers do.

If you want a real civil war you need to kill strategic enemies.

If you kill random people, all your going to do is demonize your movement, everyone will hate you and you will lose becuase the majority will not support you - nor would I.

Think before you act. Or you end up just like another jailed or deaded nigger.

This user has the biggest point, don't let the shills try to trick you into mass suicide.

You wasted those trips by not quoting my post.

THIS
They tried pulling this shit with Brexit too and staged a terror attack or some shit, maybe a bong could fill us in?

Trips of truth.

if he wasted time quoting you, kek may have hd not blessed him.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QNwkR4HU8Q

Oops.

How much do they pay you? More than your collegues at CTR?

No I didn't forget that forced meme

Sadly, I agree.

the difference between whites and arabs is that we dont need to suicide bomb, we can effectively execute a plan and implement a getaway.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know Holla Forums had a bunch of experts on both guerrilla warfare and enough power to perform a small coup de tat.

This is what I will do until I can find a RWDS. I will start fucking up things that make normie lives easy.Mostly just breaking infrastructure. I suggest all Holla Forumsacks start doing this as a first step.

We have to tear down the house, *to remove the infestation.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to rightthemselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

exactly my point. And some people on Holla Forums have been encouraging exactly that

" My people, go ye out of the midst of her, and deliver ye every man his soul from the fierce anger of the LORD. And lest your heart faint, and ye fear for the rumour that shall be heard in the land; a rumour shall both come one year, and after that in another year shall come a rumour, and violence in the land, ruler against ruler." Jeremiah 51:45-46

how bout you grow some hair on your sack fagget

They're most likely CTR shills trying to honeypot Holla Forumsacks and Holla Forumsacks who fell for their memes.

Remember that while your heart is in a flame, keep your head cool and your judgement in check.

Do you really think we will be better prepared or have more sympathizers than this year?

Its all down hill from here if we do nothing

It's not about killing media personalities, it's about destroying their infraestructure. Fuck up their equipment and they won't be able to broadcast. Deprived of the electric Jew most normies will realize things aren't peaceful and will be forced to make a choice.

Shoot anyone that gets in the way obviously.

Some of them are real people. people of the useful and idiotic type.

ASSANGE IS ABOUT TO BE ASSASSINATED AND PR FAGS AND DEMORALIZERS ARE STILL TRYING TO LULL YOU INTO COMPLACENCY
The writing's on the wall, we're nearing the end. Good luck to all anons including the 'rational' anons that think they can fight the system gradually like their forebears did. I'm sure subversion against cognitive infiltrators will work out great for you.

What is IQ and normal distribution retard

What worries me about this scenario is if it doesn't happen soon enough, it gives Hillary a chance to stack the military against us. Most of the officers are already somewhat bluepilled, since nearly all of them join right after college - the younger ones especially. Right now, the majority of the military wouldn't participate in a civil war. The men might go home to fight, but the military as a whole is unlikely to turn arms on the population. In three years, or god forbid 6, almost the entire face of the military could be changed in a such a way that that would no longer be the case. If the military, as a majority, backs the government there is zero chance we could possibly win the war.

That being said, if civil war does break out, there are a few key military bases that should be #1 priorities. Nellis AFB in Nevada and Cannon AFB should be among those. I'll let you autists figure out why.

Top strategic targets would include insiders within both political parties that have significant influence, from liberal judges, certain CEOs of financial institutions tied with significant political donations / lobbying, local politicians who are selling out their communities, leaders of "activist organizations" (orgs funded by Soros and Bloomberg), et al.

A significant and successful civil war will be smart, skilled individuals starting on the local level and working their way up the ranks to purge the scum that is ruining our nation. It won't be one team, but many patriotic anons who defect from common laws to take manners into their own hands - strategically, and to send messages to others not to fuck with us anymore.

Good night. I'm disconnecting my connection now.

STAGNATION IS NOT AN OPTION
FIGHT OR DIE FAGGOTS

Nice digits…

Media personalities are strategic targets. They are the only targets worth hitting.
Anyone who thinks we shouldn't hit them is a fucking moron.

If there's a giant sewer pipe dumping sludge into your clean drinking water…
And shutting down the (((company))) doing the dumping isn't possible.
You block off the pipe. Idiots.

BTW shills dont come here. They go to reddit where the minds are feeble and controllable.

This thread isnt about these people tho. Its about all the references to violent mass murder all over the board suddenly. Like I explained I support a civil war that we could win. But not some Bundy Standoff scenario were a bunch of cowboys have a shoot out with the police because hillary rigged the votes.

Dubs confirms this post is responding to a faggot shill.

Somebody get this man a 4g burner.

"Occult powers" ARE "leadership powers".
For all of human history the most magical were and still are the ones that run shit.

And just how many of you faggots have voted?

GO VOTE

border*

Correcting you because you spelt it wrong twice.

Border = territorial line that divides one place from another
Boarder = someone who lays wooden boards down? or maybe a skateboarder or snowboarder or surfboarder or something?

Then what course of action do you suggest? We can't exactly sit and do nothing if they rig the election.

This line single-handedly ruined America. Jeffersonianism is a delusion.

this time the world you limp dicked fags

I think they meant more along the lines of men are equal under the law, not that they are literally equal in every way.

What do you suggest then you pretentious cunt.

Was waiting for this sort of atmosphere. Unavoidable when you really believe Trump is going behind the Jews' backs and could never be in league with them. LMAO. Almost everyone on this board ( even shills ) is completely oblivious to the scripted circus show playing out right now. Luckily there are allies much more powerful than ZOG that are going to put and end to this madness.

See you lads on the other side of ww3. Stay strong and HH

Different user here. I think we need to begin taking everything we know, and putting it into a consumable format.
Yes, memes are a good start… But I think movies are better. It would be interesting to see pol use available tech to create a movie.

Regardless of that. We need 1 website which funnels each group into a specific video series, which is tailored to draw them in.
1 place which aggregates all the information and redpolls into 1 place, and then feeds redpolls in ascending order, based on preferences.

Also if u wanna go lone wolf, which I don't think is necessary yet, go after the mouth pieces.

We're already demonized and hated by everyone.

I prefer to think of Jefferson not really seeing non-whites as "Men" but as "Negro", "Asiatic", etc.

If that is his viewpoint, on the subject of Earth's sapient/sub-sapient species, then the phrase was later on expanded to include non-humans.

Kill yourself faggot. You're in a mental war for now. Adjust or die

I myself am going to die from cancer in 1 year and a couple months unless a miracle happens so I don't give a shit if I die. I'm dead anyways. Just want to strike at the right time and kill as many as I can before I keel over.

wait for what he has to say.
if he cucks out and admits defeat start attacking government infrastructure, media infastructure not necessarily media individuals, financial bankers, etc.
attempt to make it more and more difficult for government to function without having an organized rebellion which they can infiltrate and take down.
Without gibs and government subsidy niggers etc will nig and burn down inner cities, doing our work for us in three ways.
1) cleansing cucks
2) tying up military resources
3) opening eyes of more whites to our cause, and the truth.

As far as international developments, it really remains to be seen. So many variables, especially considering their yinon plan has a serious wrench thrown in by based assad.

If we dont kick off something, nothing will happen. And then we die. If we do something, something happens. obviously. Sitting on our asses shit posting does nothing.

Most valuable hypothetical 'lone wolf' anons are those with chemical or biological masters/Phds, as even James Holmes said that his first route would've been through biological/chemical warfare if he possessed the skills. Those anons with such knowledge should work on distilling this info into consumable memes for other anons to use for fictional purposes.

You would be correct. The person who said that Jeffersonian Ideas were trash is probably a leftist shill.

Know where the Department of Homeland Security office in your town is. If you have a Walmart, chances are you have a DHS building in your town.

encouraging lones wolf attacks again

are we the crips or bloods or something? Do you think the globalists will stop doing what they're doing because they have more respect for us after we killed some replaceable politician?

I bet you don't even worship Breivik.

You kill yourself, since you're a cuck faggot with no respect for the sacrifices of others.

When I have left this Earth my legacy will be a pile of dead chinks, race traitors, and niggers, and hopefully a burnt out jewish temple.

What will your legacy be? Letting niggers rape your wife or sister or mother while you plead like a cuck with them that you're not really a racist and to let you live??

it would have been nice for him to be a tad more specific however
also i doubt He specifically said "created" equal. meaning from birth all men are the same as all others. if he would have said all able-bodied white men are born with equal potential, then id have no problems

Explain to me why then. Media personel is replaceable. Politicians are important people but there are thousands of people who would gladly fill in their place to enact the same globalist agenda. Even killing Merkel wouldnt change anything. The party, the system and the ideas behind it are still in power.

which is why you take out their ability to project that power via their infrastructure
see

why are so many people encouraging assasinations of the media. Seen it on facebook groups, on twitter and here.

The most common thing I see repeated here endlessly, captain 43 comments and growing…
Is that image is stupid to build b\c ours is already bad. Might as well make it continue to look like fucking shit.
If you really arent ctr… Real SS waffen would fucking spit in your face, you fucking retarded faggot.

Read Albert Pike's Morals and Dogmas to understand exactly what they meant back then.

ProTip: they did not consider women as "man", nor niggers, nor crippled degenerates

They only meant that a collective of healthy white males speaking together aat some meeting or something were "equal".

Albert Pike says a lot of "racist" and "sexist" stuff in his book.

(It's up on youtube as an audiobook and is about 50 hours long and it's a major redpill)

Alright then, have fun with your Hollywood version of national socialism. Don't forget to grow a hitler mustage.

Everyone says they don't understand why I say this, while ignoring my reasons.
Instead I'll ask you to think for a change.
What (practical) target would you go after if u were to go full anders?
For too long the media has gone uncontested. Every other target will just draw sympathy for the victim, imo

No faggot, al of that shit is replaceable.

Don't target infrastructure or replaceable goys.

What you need to do is what some other posters already said in this thread.

You need to make the normies pick a side, you need them to hear the gunshots and see the RWDS graffitti, and the corpses of hanged shitskins, and the memes calling for race war; they need to understand that the race war has well and truly begun and they are not safe anymore and can not ignore everything anymore.

So literally nothing constructive? A couple dead people wow well done.

A person who worked to help poor white people and encouraged even only one white birth has done 100x more than you did even if you kill a hundret blacks. You are lost.

(most of your post is good btw and taking out those targets is acceptable still but they are hard targets to attack and if you can't get them just go ethnic cleanse instead until you happen to grab a media guy or something to execute)

well they fucking lost didnt they fagget?
they were supposed to be the Reich's law enforcement after the war was over so they needed a rep didnt they?
they were fighting for the honor of their Fuhrer.

What the fuck are we fighting for?
survival
fighting for survival is ugly and grisly. Its not chivalrous, honor goes out the window.
Have you ever been in a fist fight with someone(s) who wants to stomp your skull into the concrete instead of just settle a dispute?
Its different mother fucker. Theres something that wakes in your stomach that tells you to fucking fight. That primal part of you deep inside wakes up and takes you over. Your vision tunnels and everything slows down but when its over it seems like you time traveled from 2 minutes before the fight started.
Thats what this is.
There wont be banners and marches and badges and pretty girls giving you flowers as you march off.
Its going to be fucking ugly, so quit trying to tell yourself that it wont be. Or that we cant secure a future for our people without it.

I would say both IRL meme warfare and attacking infrastructure.
lack of infrastructure means no bread and circus, means more normies wake up
but i disagree that we need normies, we need able bodied men that are pissed off.
there are some of those among normies, but not so many that we should focus on them.

You don't win the demographics war in this case by having more children.

You do it by removing ALL non-whites from your territory.

You can also do both at once.

I can't though, I'm going to be dead soon.

All you do is discourage/demoralize me in my plan to kill non-whites.

I could jsut kill myself without killing a single nonwhite. Would that make you happy? Of course it would, you fucking shill.

You are reading it as if it is the (((current year))).
Do you understand the religious aspect of the document?
Have you read any literature from the time-period?
The founding fathers were very serious about scripture.
They meant they are created by god and equal in his grace and in the eyes of the law.

Take a moment to read the short story "Young Goodman Brown".
It was written in 1835, but it illustrates my point.
online-literature.com/poe/158/
archive.is/VPyMV

Like everything else, the concept of "Equality" has been warped and destroyed by cultural marxism.

>Do you understand the religious aspect of the document?
was trying to avoid derailment by not pointing out the created equal part came from christcuckery

* BUTTBLASTED *

Look at his spacing.

All the shit that Albert Pike and Jefferson said got subverted by future generations that didn't understand them.

Like Christianity, Freemasonry has its faults, its vulnerabilities that make it easily subverted.

America is a Freemasonic nation btw more than it is anything else.

A new doctrine is needed with absolutely no mention of muh equality, fraternity, and liberty as each of these concepts are perverted into something else.

Liberty becomes an excuse to be a degenerate instead of what it used to be, equality becomes about blanda upp and denying reality, etc.

agreed.
how would see a doctrine based on blood being subverted down the road if that hypothetical doctrine was established?

cant remember the exact quote, but some greek said that

Don't go after Jefferson then.
Jefferson was our best founding father.
Even if he was a filthy nigger loving degenerate. Probably just made up by the Jews to discredit him.

Christ, you've been using the "real nazis would hate and kill you" tactic now for over a whole fucking decade – and here you are doing it again!

Gookfucker.

"Don't just call it pacifism, read between the lines…"
You suffer from arrested development.

im a bigger fan of washington.
i dream of an alternate universe where washingtons sons survive and he establishes a kingdom in some alternate time line where the american people would want that overwhelmingly.

You can commit all kinds of atrocities and do whatever the fuck you want if you control the narrative you will be praised for it, the left is proof of that, so never think that because you kill/attack your enemies it's YOUR fault that "the movement has received a bad image". If you had a pro-white media backing you up, your every action no matter what it is would be excused, downplayed, or vindicated.

Jesus Christ.
You are in the middle of a psychological war.
Do you faggots not think outside of your own perspective?

If you do something, image how other people will see it. - not just your buddies.
Based on how you fucking faggots talk, its no wonder the Jews are just gobbling up all the waking muppets.

Do you fucking faggots have any idea how many more members you'd have if u all were so angry, jaded, and hateful?
You do realize u can be for the race war, and killing niggers, while behaving in a way that draws followers, right?

And old man, if u wanna go out in a blaze of glory. I say do it. But I think u should try to kill the mouthpieces poisoning the culture. Or maybe some Mexican gang members. Idk.
You need to attack targets which are already hated, if u want to stir excitement in the ranks.
Being a hero to 100,000, and an enemy to 300000000, isn't helping us.
But about 30-50℅ of pop hates the media…

(or even just covered up entirely / ignored / turn a blind eye)

So if you give a shit about our image, hijack the media. That's what Trump is doing single-handedly. Don't be a cuck now, this is our time to fight.

You reek of TRS. Fuck off, kike.

you think im implying that the way to go is full sand nigger and just shoot people in the streets.
im sorry to say that is not what i am advocating right now
im saying thats what it will come to eventually.
however being blatantly stupid like f09785 does not one any favors

also see

I see people promoting race realism, and redpilling newfags…
And they are fucking ashamed to bring us up.

If we didn't have men like Dennis wise, faggots like you would be the death of us.
You skinheads are the worst thing to ever happen to the Nazi movement.
You need to leave and go to 4chan. Thinking like yours is cancer

then they and you are fucking cowards and cucks
this place is ugly autistic and retarded, but its the truth.
theres a reason (((people))) who control the world have been attacking this place for decades. They know we're right

My targets are:

1. The immigration office.
2. A jewish temple.
3. A multicultural center that is settling down "syrian refugees" in huge numbers here.
4. The university which turns out droves of brainweashed marxists and chinks.
5. Any shitskins and race traitors that stand in my way between moving towards each of these targets.

I refuse to target the media in my area as I know personally they don't believe a single thing they put out, the ones that work there, so Idon't want to harm them; they're actually redpilled from having to lie and push propaganda on the populace every day. They will support OUR narrative when we kill the ones funding them though and they're all out of a job anyways but said targets are way beyond my reach and not local.

Washington did not execute Hamilton for being a Rothschild Agent. Not a fan of Washington.

If you want to attack infrastructure, attack the water supply, or just start burning lots of buildings.

Also blockade the major highways into and out of the city.

Don't bother attacking electrical, definitely DO NOT attack internet infrastructure, and as far as television is concerned you should do what they did in Turkey when they overran that one place and had a chance to broadcast their own message.

If you kill internet, normies aren't going to wake up, they will just have no fucking lclue what is going on *unless they see graffiti or something indicating race war*.

and yes, we don't need normies at all, only people that matter are police/military/able-bodied.

Normies will actually be a liability. They will need their prescription pills, drugs, and other shit just to keep them from going completely insane and many of them are sick and obese and so on.

In war, only able-bodied men matter.

and you hit the only thing i dont like about him.
well done

Hermeticism and paganism have great doctrines which are extremely elitest, hierarchical, etc. in every way. In Hermeticism every man is on a ladder, at varying levels of development, not equal at all.

What was the political aftermath of Breivik btw?

ProTip: a pile of dead marxists and Norway getting more redpilled

My actions will only polarize people more which is what I WANT. People have to take sides, death to moderates!

We should have amended the Constitution to say, "No Jews" after the war of 1812. Hamilton was chiefly responsible for that conflict. Congress voted to not renew the charter for the Bank of the United States and we got Iraq'ed hard. The British left as soon as we renewed the charter.

However, without the war of 1812 we would have never had our greatest president.

Andrew Jackson

While the weapon laying at the feet of the hung savage is much more brutal and objectively more deadly, it is far less destructive than the weapon that is laid at the foot of hung the Jew.

Check'em

WHAT ARE THE ODDDDDS

Unlike you I was permabanned from 4chan LONG ago.

I have been around Holla Forums since it was created and part of /new/.

You are a newfag to all of this.

Get extreme or fuck-off.

Moderates will be the death of us.

RACE WAR is the ONLY and FINAL solution. We must remove all non-whites or our demographics are fucked.

I agree with the race war part, however you have to know that taking out the media is the first thing you have to do if you want to start any sort of revolution.

No target. Lone wolf attacks are ineffective. Go around and sabotage TV antenas or something. Or use your life with productive things like networking, helping poor people while telling them why they are poor redpilling them. Build a base, give them an alternative to the goverment. Encourage natalism, oppose degeneracy on every turn of your life. Don't go and kill a couple people and then get shot by the police. That is just another wasted life you could have invested into rebuilding the fundations of our society: family and high-trust communities independent from the goverment. What we fight for is the very soul of our people. Even after all globalists and blacks and w/e are dead our people are still in the gutter. Killing Hillary, Soros or who ever is selected to work the levers doesn't do anything because the huge grey bureaucratic caste is who are controlling your lifes. The faceless marxist indoctrinated woman at her desk in some institution controlling a small part of the states education system, a position for life. Whether Trump is elected or Hillary she will be there, a little cock in the huge faceless machinery. No head to answer for it's crimes. And the countless marxist university professors, countless of them. You can't possibly kill all of them either. Welcome to the modern world.

In my city I only have to block 3 highways and nobody can fucking leave or enter the city.

they won over germany and ruled it with over 90% approval ratings

Does your nose hurt when you get this angry?

AJ leader of the deocrats that you hate today.
Jackson slept with his nigger slaves and was a disgusting degenerate.

Horseshit. It had minimal impact on people being redpilled. If anything, it shut down discussion of decreasing immigration for a few months, then everyone moved on like normal afterwards, as if it never happened. I don't know anyone who is in any way okay with Breivik.

and then got fucking butchered and raped by the whole world.
Id consider that loosing.
you should be as well

got rid of the FED
kicked out injuns
how was he not based?

There aren't any media targets in my area I live in faggot.

Just attack whatever targets are actually available to be attacked in your area.

If you live next to Rothschilds or work for them, you can take out "le elite bankers".

If you live next to CNN, you can take them out.

I live next to certain targets in my area, and I'm going to take them out.

You do realize you can't take out the media btw? They easily replace their reporters.

As far as Media War is concerned, that is why we have TRUMP to give us a voice. He'll handle the media.

You are right about that in a machiavellian sense. But still I think that you are clearly mentally ill or a realy delusional anti-social person. I might be wrong and you're just a kid but that wouldn't explain why you make sense every now and then,

Is it difficult to live without the ability to emotionally relate to other people?

I was explaining this to my family the other day. My argument was similar to the following.

Mexicans are invaders. They come here to steal from us and are stealing from those still unborn through debt. The concept that you do not cut invaders down at the border or drive them from your lands at the tip of a sword is a very new concept in the history of man.All through the 1800s we were driving out the Indians, we even drove out the mexicans once almost all the way to Panama. Instead of keeping mexico as our own we simply took what is known today as Texas and gave the rest back. We can not assimilate this many people. We can not have true political discourse because of the constant pandering and accusations of racism. We were 95% white at the turn of the century, and look at us today. Imagine what living in a 95% white nation would be like. Imagine how you could freely speak and exchange ideas without the constantly having to shape your delivery and context as to avoid accusations of racism. That alone should be alluring to anyone but the SJWs. How much longer will America be a white country? Where are white people allowed to have their own countries? Europe is being invaded by muslims and we are being invaded by Mexicans. There is no where left to run to, no frontier to escape and start anew. We either do as our ancestors did and drive out the invaders, or we die. That could mean rounding them up, or it could mean slaughtering them in the streets. Remember, they are here stealing from you, our family, and those yet unborn. They are shaping public policy and bringing down the education of youth. We must drive out the invaders, or be lost the annals of time.

You can cause mass panic and ethnic cleansing though.

That is my goal.

EVERYONE who is anti-white is a target for me.

There are no high-priority targets, they all just have to be killed.

…and if enough people start killing all at the same time, all over the nation, because Trump calls for revolution or the election is lost our collective bloodshed will make a difference fgt.

You are more dangerous to pro-white movements than 100 muslim terrorists. Especially since you don't archieve anything with this. If you at least had done ANYTHING and then fucked your community over. But you just shoot up some fucking office ladys or students and then die like a bitch. How did that work out for Breivik?

You have to go back

Some buckshot/slugs, a couple shotguns, and 3-4 Anons could take down cell service in a mid-sized town for weeks by scouting targets and planning a quick attack on the cell towers. Hit them rapid fire 2-shots and get the fuck out before anyone can get the cops on you. Most people do not have landline phones anymore so anyone within earshot won't be able to call the police until you are long gone.

cuck

woo, someone has fallen for the psychiatry meme

I'm not trying to win the hearts and minds of the people, I'm trying to exterminate non-whites in my nation, and for that I need only the approval of about a few thousand other militant white nationalists. The approval of some worthless boomer blob who has never shot a gun and will die without his diaetes medication means nothing.

is for

How exactly are you magically causing ethnic cleansing? Are you going to hypnotize people with your good aim and trigger discipline?

Breivik is a fucking hero.

Fuck OFF kike!

What makes you think we would lose a civil war against the left in the first place? Even if it is a shill tactic to take away guns and make the left think trump supporters are right wing nut jobs, who cares??? All we have to do is fight back and at that point there tactics wont matter because then all this mental game garbage will stop and it will be physical war with them. If some government twat comes to my door and demands me to hand over my gun I will push back with force.

So a homosexual or a shizophrenic is just totally healthy? Are people who believe they are dogs or women who think they are men healthy too in their head? And what about a person who can't emphazise for other people and has no clue how to interact with them, constatly mistreats people around him?

Back to where?

/new/?

/new/ doesn't exist anymore

It's just Holla Forums now.

You need to shut up and sit down while the real men fight this war, coward.

Criticize me and my targets all you want but I'm the one in combat gear and putting my life on the line while you worry about public relations.

If you want to invade CNN offices and kill a bunch of reporters who don't even believe the shit they report and just do it for the money, go ahead.

The portion of the populace that still believes the mainstream media, still believes what they watch on television, they are hopeless and worthless.

At the end of the day, we need to remove all non-whites from premises.

How you can find fault in me killing my enemies?

Fuck off race traitor.

You are one of those low-IQ whites aren't you?
I hate that we attract the "Gas All the Races" types in addition to the "Make Life Better for Whites" types.
None of those targets does anything to make white people have better lives.
In-fact it does the exact opposite as it gives the media ammunition of which will be fired at whites to beat them into submission.
You seem to have "selected targets" like a child lashing out in anger as opposed to a man looking towards the future and working towards a better world.

Because it won't be a civil war against the left. It will be a insurgence against the "legitimate" goverment and it's allies (read: Canada, EU, Saudi Arabia and Israel). Not only leftist but apolitical people and even alot of conservative patriots.

I agree that hes autistic as fuck, but dont fool yourself into thinking violence wont be happening soon

You accomplish fuck all by doing that. People lose their cell service but life will just go on for them as they await repairs.

God, I regret leaking and teaching you all about how to kill infrastructure from my anarchoprimitive days when I worshipped Derek Jensen and Ted Kaczynski.

We need to get people to start ethnic cleansing, not to wonder why the fuck they have no cell phone service.

Norway is more redpilled than ever. Deal with it.

By memeing a race war with the help of Trump and also the left themselves chimping out.

When you see "14/88 RACEWARNOW" on the side of the apartment out your window and hear the gunshots and see corpses, you will know it's time to fight, or cower in your home until Jamal breaks in and kills you.

I am a so called "paranoid schizophrenic".

Psychiatry is an excuse to drug people.

I bet you also fall for the materialst reductionist meme and think you are blind force and dead matter shaped by ontological randomness.

that may be true, but not because of Breivik…

right, but what about the other 99.99% of the population that don't know what that means or don't care? You know… those people that are not 'white nationalists'.

woops

Again.. If it get that far along no "conservative patriot" is going to be agreeing with the "legitimate" government. Even the brainwashed pro Koch industry cuckservatives will realize what is really going on. You are correct about America and its allies stepping in to try and beat us but you also have to consider that Americas enemy's especially Russia will step in to take advantage of the moment and back us with supply's and funds

Shut the fuck up weeaboo gookfucker.

You are attracted to ME. I am a founding-father of Holla Forums culture. Me and the other oldfags who predate Holla Forums have literally created most of the memes you all repeat now.

The media already has been and continues to beat whites like you into complete submission.

You seem to be a anime-posting manchild who is never going to attack any targets at all, period, other than sticking your dick in googk-girl snatches.

I will have to attack an anime convention too if I can find one around here to send a message you fags aren't safe.

RIGHTWINGDEATHSQUADS

2h ago bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/10/15/donald-trump-warnings-conspiracy-rig-election-are-stoking-anger-among-his-followers/LcCY6e0QOcfH8VdeK9UdsM/story.html

And if Trump doesn’t win, some are even openly talking about violent rebellion and assassination, as fantastical and unhinged as that may seem.

The media is already creating this narrative that agent provocateurs are trying to create: a couple of crazy trump supporters going on a killing spree after the election. And people will believe it.

In the case of a rigged lost election they will try to assasinate Trumpism-after-Trump how some have called it already: nationalism even without Trump.

Judging by your refusal to say words like fag, and unironically saying le. My guess would be reddit, ot TRS. The spacing is also a dead givaway combined with your spamming of the thread (68) Judging by you being triggerd by anime I would go with TRS.
Yeah to support the kikes narrative because of your refusal to take out ANY of their means to spread information while you go on an aimless killing spree where you even claim you have zero primary targets. For fucks sake user lurk moar or spend some time actually thinking up a strategy that benefits the cause.

You don't understand user. You think you are talking to an ally. This guy probably has a folder of gook porn and is more anti-white than your average rull of the mill normie. There's a lot of literal race traitors fucking non-whites roleplaying on here pretending to be one of us. I even have a list of them.

to name a few, but many have gone user again

Breivik did NOTHING WRONG. History will indicate him.

They don't matter. The way this war is going to play out anyways is, the left is going to chimp out, and the right is going to respond by blowing them the fuck out… because the right is reactive, does not ever initiate anything, while the left strikes first.

Source?

user, our war is not against the left. The left is a symptom, not the problem. They are the product of Cultural Marxism and indoctrination by the Jews in government schools and through progressive media. Some of them can be saved, but the majority can not and do not want to be. They will have to be gassed, but they are not who we will be fighting.

We will be fighting to disrupt the system. It is only after we have desconstructed the ability of the ZOG to provide food, electricity, vidya, cell-phones, and other modern luxuries that we will be able to challenge the legitimacy of their rule. 80-90% of people are lemmings. They don't think rationally and they live in the moment. They will follow communism, fascism, democracy, or whatever as long as it appears that is what the majority of people are also supporting and that whatever form of governance seems to offer them the most resources. They don't care as long as they can masturbate to porn, smoke weed, stay warm in the winter, and send dick pics to holed out whores.

Our targets are not "Synagogues" or "Immigration Centers" or "College Campuses".
Our targets are the infrastructure, visible landmarks, areas in which federal/state/multiple agencies can claim jurisdiction.

When the infrastructure is disrupted the quality of life is disrupted for the lemming and the lemming begins to question the need for ZOG.
When visible landmarks are vandalized or defaced this causes a visceral reaction in the lemming and their sense of security is called into question. Can the ZOG protect me?

Most importantly do not rely on lemmings. When the happening begins to drop in full force lemmings are your enemy. You can not red-pill them at this point in time. They have to see it for themselves or they are never going to see it. You run the risk of putting yourself in danger attempting to save someone who refuses to be saved. Until we take down the system, they are our enemies too.

The waterways, roadways, etc… are good targets for disruption as multiple federal and state agencies can claim jurisdiction over the situation. Not only does this give you more "bang for your buck" when it comes to wasting the time of government agencies, but it also can cause infighting and resentment in those who control the weaker agency. These people then become insiders and help to take the system down from within.

By causing chaos among the multitude of federal and state agencies you can take them down through the endless regulations, rules, and laws that they are bonded to. We do not exist in their world of laws and regulation. Anons have no rules or laws to hold them down and because of that we can always outsmart them, react faster, and take the best course of action for the situation before us. We will not need to fire a single shot for the system will self destruct from within.

It is a tinderbox and we are the match.
The fire rises…

Many of my posts say fag.
I don't post on sites with accounts, I'd just be banned like I am from everywhere.

I have always alternated writing styles.

I have ALWAYS hated anime-watchers/weebshits since my days back on 4chan Holla Forums a decade ago.

You kill the media fuckface, then you have earned the right to talk shit to me.

My killing spree isn't aimless, you jsut want me giving out more details than Ialready have about my targets.

You know cell phone towers go down all the time because of weather stuff eh? IT doesn't lead to any kind of revolution.

The media will push for gun grabs ANYWAYS and when Hillary has rigged the courts she will get it, regardless on what I do.

What the fuck is the point of having guns anyways if you never use them to kill your enemies?

You go ahead and kill media. Then talk shit t me. I'll read your manifesto.

I have no media targets in my area.

faggot

Trump will win

Our targets are any and all anti-whites that stand in the way.

I'm not an assassin.

I'm just a foot soldier who is actually really sick btw and going to die anyways in a year.

I can't even snipe.

What are you going to do? Shoot a phone tower, get arrested, and that's it? You took out the phones for a bit?

Do you know what kind of backlog I'm going to cause by attacking the immigration office?

Thousands of shitskins will have their applications put on delay for a LONG ASS TIME.

…and once I've got started, I'm not going to stop. I'm just going to kill anyone that is a potential target that Icome across until I'm out of ammo and then I'm going to use my vehicle and knife.

I know some vulnerable pipelines and Icould set forest fires

You realize we should capture infrastructure not destroy it though right??

Roadways ought to be blocked just so police and so on have a harder time getting in.

You guys probably believe that if I was to pull off a killing spree LARPING as a leftist that it would "help our narrative". You'd probably pull false flags in the name of muh public relations.

I just want to kill the shitskins and disrupt their ability to enter into the country.

Immigration Centers are prime targets, period. In Europe they are regularly burned down already.

Hi Holla Forums

CUCKSERVATIVE FAGGOT GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tfw 4:45 AM EST

I can't sleep, at all, period… but I'm going to go read some more Julius Evola or something.

Anything that is not the removal of non-whites from the nation is not the solution. One way or another, that is the end goal.

afk

How do you not understand that attacking an immigration office does nothing to solve criminal immigration?

Please go back to TRS / DS whatever and get this filth off the boards so you do not label 8ch as a "Terrorist Website" and get it shut down since the internet has come under (((new management))).

You sound deranged user. Seek professional, non Jewish, help.
Talk to your family about this, ask them for help. You are probably not in control of your life right now so you seek to exert control through this "rampage" you are planning. You are making a mistake.

Kill yourself.

Just started reading or don't you understand what he says?

To be honest if I had to guess, you are a CIA / Mossad / FBI shill who is seeding the board with your "Plans" so that tomorrow morning whenever whatever false flag goes down the media can point directly at us.

They cut Assange's Internet.
Now its time to demonize Trump by having one of his supporters go on a mass-rampage that was laid out in advance on 8ch.
They are shutting down the wikileaks dump to protect Clinton.

They always drop the "planned events" on a Sunday, Monday, and Occasionally a Tuesday so they dominate that week's newscycle.

Stuff is more sloppy(like the July Dallas Shootings) when they are done to react to events that were unforeseen.

With people like you in mind I made this thread. You're exactly the kind of guy agent provocateurs search out for to make them commit atrocities.

Don´t worry.

If even 20% of blacks votes Trump, Hillary will lose. The dubs has confirmed that Trump will win.

Hovewer, if she was to win through electoral fraud, it will not be long before the first cruise missiles are launched against Syria, cyber warfare w/ Russia begins and the Happening kicks in high gear.

Economic collapse is inevitable @ this point of matter who gets elected.

No matter who wins, you will have riots when the EBT cards stops working.

That is the problem, you don´t win by being reactive but by being proactive.

This is my biggest concern, honestly, weaking the USA through opposition to its claimed legitimacy is actually some of the best work the people have done against globalist tyranny. Dividing narrative and reality in the public's mind has done a very good deal as well.

What are hard points? Check points?

mfw

No don't do this. This is what losers do. Be a lone wolf. Attack power grids, shoot electric transformers, destroy power substations. Shoot at all non-whites. Shoot police and u.s. military when you can knock them out and flee safely. Repeat. We need to knock out the bastards that created this mess in the first place before we play mr. nice guy.

Legal immigration is far worse than "criminal immigration" especially in my area where basically all the shitskins here are legal.

You go back to whatever those sites your acronyms stand for.

I haven't read that book of his yet. I have however read "Siege by James Mason" and that book is very influential upon me.

Shut the fuck up pacifist cuck weebshit.

le Holla Forums told me to be a cuck pacifist that's what they told me

True. Even a battle-tested user would still probably be of better value on the memetic front.

Why do you make so many bad posts, user?

Shill.

If anyone here feels compelled to fight in a civil war if Hillary steals the election, remember to do it under the command of local authorities. There will be plenty of small town sheriffs looking to deputize posses for road war, and you'll get a lot farther fighting under local elected shitlords rather than trying to LARP as sovereign citizens.

that means its not real btw (retard)

Random people? Ha.

i want to LARP as RWDS though

YES

You're retarded. You're not going to get what you want. There will be blood and nuclear fire.

Sage this shit thread

By making the Jews nuke us, you fucking autist.

You're expecting things. Stop doing that. It only leads to disappointment.

There will not be anything other than Nuclear Fire.

Away from you, you rhyme stealing nigger.

Get out.

(Wasted Trips)

No. You can't. You won't. Nobody wins, nobody lives.

No future but Nuclear Fire

No

You don't get that. You won't have a gun, there won't be any revolution. Just Eternal Misery.

See you in FEMA camp!

No. There is no salvation. There is only Eternal Misery.

Because you're a kike. There is no hope, stop lying.

You cannot survive Samson. Nobody can.

Stop lying. I hate it when you lie.

No, you can't. There is no love, there is only Eternal Misery. There is no community, there is only Eternal Misery. There is no chance or hope.

Only Eternal Misery.

Prove that you can. Faggot.

The fuck? They have a few hundred nukes. It's nothing.

Which are targeted at Moscow and Eastern Europe. Which targets DEADHAND, which has enough warheads to cover the world thrice over.

Samson triggers DEADHAND. DEADHAND kills us all. There is no escape.

You can say it's nothing all you want, but I'm right and you know it. None will escape.

Glad to see you again, eternal darkness. I thought you disappeared permanently.

Don't lie

And get your sage on, this thread is shit.

ITT: defeatism shilling

Both have missile defense systems that are more than capable of dealing with a few kike missiles. The only thing that will happen is a real holocaust.

And who controls those systems? What is the citizenship status of the ones at the controls?

Why do you have faith? What hope is there and why have you clung to it like a child?

What else is there but defeatism to the defeated? You were already beaten. Nothing can ever succeed. Life is a waste.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it.

You can't influence me. You don't get it, and I don't think you're capable of getting it.

Samson Looms

Do you know what defeatism means?

It means that you're being realistic.

There is no victory here. None. Ever. There is only Eternal Misery

Capable of getting what, nuked on "Samson"? Those silly kikes are gonna get jewed on their nukes.

You're likely some low IQ morbidly obese faggot projecting your own hopelessness onto the whole world. You're shit, you need only die.

Whatever. If not that, then some other way. The entire world is priming for ruin and there won't be anything left afterwards.

There never was any hope.

Make it happen then. Get you a gun and come get you some.

I'm right and you know it. You can never know what I look like because there have never been pictures of me online.

Hail the Midnight Lord

When has there ever been hope?

SAGE ALL SHIT THREADS

yes this is pretty standard: good to keep people aware, however. good quality psy op awareness thread.
forming public opinion is the most powerful method to create lasting change. the particulars are just that, and often become distractions. they are, however, relevant and with application.

you either influence the world or you don't.
anyone can choose to be ineffective.

This guy really doesn't get RWDS. It's not about killing niggers or some dylan roof shit. It's planting the meme that it is possible and not unthinkable in peoples minds. And to those who see it regularly, it is desensitization.

kys

f0* filtered

Fuck off kike

Yeah, shut the fuck up and understand their motives for doing anything they are doing now.

This debate is great an all but…

How many of you picked up a gun?

What shape are you guys in?

How far do each of you have to travel to meet with one another?

How will you coordinate plans of attack without the enemy finding out?

How many of you know how to work in a unit?

How many of you actually know how to hide from people actively looking for you?

How many of you have any form of preparation to survive a revolt let alone start one?

I hate to be that guy but, Holla Forums is a fucking image board. It has no means of mounting an assault of any kind.

The LARPing ITT is ridiculous and I've yet to see one analysis that includes realistic responses to electoral fraud under what would best be called an autocratic regime. I've included for anons that are interested, a brief Stanford study on how to combat electoral fraud under such regimes, and how to deal with access to factual information versus restricted access to factual information or even disinformation. There is no need for analysis at this point. I would ask that you just start ruminating over the idea of receiving proof of electoral fraud when faced with a concerted effort to hide the fraud from a majority of the electorate. How will you respond, how will your networks respond, and how will the system respond?

I will work on the other 10 studies I've acquired on this topic over the next week or two and plan on making a thread on the 29th or 4th with distilled infographics of the topic and will provide the key points alongside the studies in full to ignite a discussion.
Anons, this is a pivotal moment in history and we must do our best to consolidate the costs/benefits if we are to go through with revolution.

File numbers are wrong.

HOLY FUCK STANNIS THE MANNIS IS FUCKING THOMAS JEFFERSON!

If you are trying to make me hard. You have succeeded. Excuse me while I masturbate.

is that from a game? what game is that?

MGSV

Texas didn't allow the Mexicans in you dumb Merican fuckwad. The US did; and we thought border security was being handled by the US border patrol and ICE. Because we were fucking stupid enough to think annexation by the US was better for us than going broke and dealing with meh-hi-co.

But as usual Americans don't know jack shit about Texas.

Both native Texians and Tejanos are getting fucking swamped with fucking illegal beaners. Yes we blend in with them more, but they are fucking ghetto nigger tier third world faggots and the white mexican nationals are so fucking full of themselves because they still think they are in Mexico and not just a dumbass in America.

Fucking Lamar was right. Fuck the union.

Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain

I agree with OP, and I'm not a shill, I just have my wits about me. We're only a few thousand people. We can't win by picking up guns and running outside. We have to beat the Jew at their own game. Hiding in the shadows, manipulating events, controlling the narrative.

Look how far we've come with trump! We didn't get this far by running out and dying, we got here with the power of memes and persuasion. Redpills to fight the bluepills. If we resort to violence, we'll lose, and we'll lose fast. The lügenpresse will dance on our grave, and we'll be finished forever. Our dream, the last hope for our race, will die with us.

Don't die a fool. Live on, fight, and become the victor.

user there are ways to do a lot of what we want without having to always hide in the shadows. We just mostly needed the general population to realize how fucked it was and to be as angry as they are now. Guess what, the one critical thing that was needed has finally happened.

Doing what you are implying what we should do is wasting time and a tactical window of opportunity. For example, it would be like Putin doing nothing after the election if Hillary won.

Wasted opportunity is no different than being a team killing fucktard. Always being on the defensive is a losing strategy.

Remember the Alamo.