Palemoon vs Icecat

Which is better and why?

PALEMOON IS LITERALLY A COMPROMISED GOOGLE OWNED NSA HONEYPOT REEEEEEEEEEEE

t. nu-Holla Forums

wew

This t. NSA

Palemoon is literally "let's take Firefox and remove every single new feature, so it looks, works and performs just like Firefox 3"
Palemoon: the official browser of furfags with attachment issues.
IceCat, on the other hand, is Firefox without any proprietary blobs and with every reference to nonfree services (Pocket, for instance) removed. It also has it's own repository of free addons (including, but not limited to, an add-on that blocks every nonfree JavaScript script.)
IceCat: the official browser of free software enthusiasts.

What about Waterfox?

Literal botnet that will make your computer mine bitcoins for antifa.

there are already ~10
reported
sage

Fuck off nigger. Palememe doesn't remove nearly enough features. Icecat has fucking _hamburger menus_. I know this will probably never happen, but I'm still looking for a browser that actually works and doesn't take a day to recompile every time its devs feel like putting in a new "value add" or fixing the bugs from the last "value add". A good browser also needs to ignore "security issues" like CSRF, OCSP, XSS, clickjacking, CSP, etc, etc. If you're trying to build a secure web service you already fucked up. Don't punish the users by adding 3 million lines of code with daily patches to fix the problems induced by such stupidity. Palememe will never be good simply because it's based on Firecox. A good browser will need to be built from the ground up. All we have right now that supports stuff beyond text is Links and anything that doesn't work on it probably has no value anyway, but sometimes I need to go on the goy sites for research purposes, so I use Palememe.

What's wrong with Chrome?

STOP SPAMMING please

lynx with image rendering

this thread is spam. go to the catalog and search for browser. then kill yourself tripfaggot

neither

sage

Cant we have sticky for browser and extension discussion,

Nothing, it's the fastest and cleanest and most freedom-respecting browser in existence, using anything else would be plain retarded. Everyone is tired of these shills posting any other browser.

What about Epic?

Fuck off.

This is why I'm interested and marginally excited for NetRunner. I'm sick of being tied to the hip to Firefox clones, but no other browser has an interest in implementing any of the functionality of my autistic tinfoil extensions. Technically I can use them with any browser now that Mozilla pulled the trigger on WebExtensions, but that doesn't bring me much solace when every major browser is a dumpster fire. Building a browser from the group up that a) doesn't use Gecko or Webkit/Blink, and b) actually gives a shit about having powerful extension functionality is a pipedream, but I'd like to see it succeed.

I need my browser to be able to browse. If manga readers, video sites like Full30, and the various class and student pages for my university don't work, then the browser is useless to me.
Icecat gave me trouble with all three of those things. Pale Moon did not. Though there are still some pages it's not worked with; the only browser I've never had such problems with has been Iridium. But that has its own issues compared to FF-based browsers.

Bloated. Literally crap.