Drugs with sulphur

Reportedly Hillary and Obama smell like sulphur. If you have ever been in the party scene, you will recognize this leftist shit stained smell. It is the smell of drugs. No matter how many showers you take, the smell wont leave since its a drug or a metabolite that causes it.

Now I wonder what drugs they could be taking that would cause such smell. I know stimulants can cause such rotten egg smell (rotten eggs smell like sulphur).

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2013/11/14/nasty_odor_as_a_drug_side_effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darapladib
archive.is/PtRx9
blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2013/11/14/nasty_odor_as_a_drug_side_effect:
webmd.com/drugs/condition-11074-Thrombosis Prevention after Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.aspx?diseaseid=11074&diseasename=Thrombosis Prevention after Percutaneous Coronary Intervention&source=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argatroban
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clopidogrel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoxaparin_sodium
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prasugrel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ticagrelor
reddit.com/r/Narcolepsy/comments/2ywflo/does_anyone_get_very_bad_body_odor_from/
bluelight.org/vb/threads/574562-Why-does-modafinil-make-your-urine-smell-so-foul
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylsulfonylmethane
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this a scheme to put us off Alex Jonestein?
Because we already hate Alex Joinestein.
HRC smells like shit because she doesn't wash.
Stimulants do not make you smell like sulphur - not washing your arsehole does though.

Stimulants do not make you smell like sulphur

Just do a quick search of stimulant + bad smell and you will find different results from people.

You can try to twist it but I have experienced it myself. I'm not proud of it and I know its anecdotal, but stimulants do make you smell bad. You can blame it on poor hygiene but as I said, I have experienced it myself. Showered 3 times a day, still smelt bad.

Your just clicking in to the next setting turn in the cog because poor hygiene is easier to cover up than drug use. I can already see the narrative unfolding "She has poor hygiene because she has such a busy schedule".

Fuck off shill.

The fact that you sage without addressing the issue makes me dig into this even more, thanks.

That was the issue filterking

Its not because drugs its because the dark one has left his mark on them

Right, well a quick search of OP+lying faggot brings up a lot of results.
Life would be a lot easier if junkies smelled like sulphur.
They don't sadly.
Hilldog just has an aversion to soap and water and so the filth in her anus forms hydrogen sulphide.

Not any drugs that I can think of.
Im of the opinion that it s much more likely that it is sulpherous smell is connected to the entities they traffick with via their occult rituals.

The fouler abyssal dwelling demonic entities of the goetia are known to emit an odour of sulpher.
They are knee deep in very dark occult stuff. Its one of the reasons they are able to exert so much influence despite much of that flying in the face of reason.

Never underestimate what can be achieved by occult means.

blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2013/11/14/nasty_odor_as_a_drug_side_effect

"If you read the publications on the GSK compound (darapladib) that just failed in Phase III, you may notice something odd. These mention “odor” as a side effect in the clinical trial subjects. Say what?
If you look at the structure, there’s a para-fluorobenzyl thioether in there, and I’ve heard that this is apparently not oxidized in vivo (a common fate for sulfides). That sends potentially smelly parent compound (and other metabolites?) into general circulation, where it can exit in urine and feces and even show up in things like sweat and breath"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darapladib

"Darapladib is an inhibitor lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A2 (Lp-PLA2) that is in development as a drug for treatment of atherosclerosis"

Could Atherosclerosis be the cause of hillary's cerebral hemorrhage?

Uh…you mean like brimstone?

Ever since I heard Hillary wore a shitbag (or possibly just a diaper) I knew she would smell terrible; my cousin with MS has to and she stinks. Wouldn't say sulfur though.

And amphetamines cause a cat-pissesque ammonia smell.

No, as in the element. A lot of drugs contain sulphur in the molecular structure which means their metabolites also contain sulphur.

Trump did ask for a drug test before the debate.
archive.is/PtRx9

This is probably only true with old biker crank, which was made with anhydrous ammonia. I believe you can still get crank processed with anhydrous ammonia, but the supply of the chemical has been curtailed.

For the comments on blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2013/11/14/nasty_odor_as_a_drug_side_effect:

Sulphur smell is linked to bad digestion. Dunno if that's the only cause though.

Stimulants cause all kind of changes in the digestive system. Now I dont want to focus on stimulants alone right now, perhaps it could also be linked to medication for other conditions.

They always accuse their enemies of what they've been doing all along. That's because they know the ins and outs very well.

Also, any coffee drinkers notice that their sweat stinks more after drinking it. That's because stimulants act as diuretics. Combine this with poor diet and not drinking enough water, and the smell can be foul. Hillary is reported to hate drinking water.

It's probably just because they're from Hell

webmd.com/drugs/condition-11074-Thrombosis Prevention after Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.aspx?diseaseid=11074&diseasename=Thrombosis Prevention after Percutaneous Coronary Intervention&source=0

A list of popular blood clot medications.

Argatroban:
Contains sulphur: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argatroban

Clopidogrel:
Contains sulphur: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clopidogrel

Enoxaparin sodium:
Contains sulphur: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoxaparin_sodium

Prasugrel:
Contains sulphur: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prasugrel

Ticagrelor:
Contains sulphur: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ticagrelor

Holy shit, this could be something major.

Must be devils from hell, t. Alex Jonestein

The sulphur smell could be from stimulants.
Bill was a notorious cokehead.
They've been accusing Trump of being a cokehead.
They're probably projecting.

Doesn't piss smell like sulphur a lot?

Anti-dandruff shampoo

Talmudic sorcery.

Shit, meant to say ammonia. My bad.

you might smell bad, but you dont smell like sulphur

rockstars never smelled like sulphur
skid row never smelled like sulphur

no decent drug people take recreationally makes you smell like fucking rotten eggs, thats some kinda horrible pharmaceutical that makes that smell

So she takes blood clot medication, but that was to be expected after her blood clot surgery.

Smoking menthols makes people smell like sulfur as does eating garlic.

hillary confirmed by double hitler dubs for being a pill popping, menthol smoking no good dirty garlic eater.

I don't give a shit about this narrative because unless every person smells her this is heresay. it's a smoke screen to make concrete scandals like the e-mails, benghazi and the clinton foundation seem tied to unprovable shit like what kind of B.O. she has.

Not saying she's not a demon or something, just, what's the fucking point of pushing this aside from muddying our own waters?

lads…
http:// health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/men/sweating-odor/medicines-cause-body-odor.htm

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topiramate#Warnings_and_contraindications

Yes, I'm well aware of that, but I was hinting that maybe the sulfurous smell emitting from them was a result of them getting up to activities involving someone whose name rhymes with "Boloch."

If her kidneys were failing you might smell ammonia. Her breath would be bad from uremia. Sulphur is more rotten eggy though, yeah? All I can guess is that in her condition she's probably started wiping forward instead of back.

Underrated. First thing I thought when I saw the thread

record level: corrected.
by the way, your plan of attack is out on the chans now

their are numerous things this could be, it really is true that you are what you put in your body, you can tell what people eat by smelling them.

but more important then that is the actual flora living in your gut, probiotics as its peddled to the masses is largely false but many of the opulent and decadent foods these type of people eat have some nasty stuff growing on them.

and you should also note that the bacteria in your gut have a huge effect on how your mind works they literally pump out chemicals and hormones to make you do everything from tell you when to eat to what to crave to effecting how fast you burn food so they can have optimal growing enviroments.

the other possibility is the medication and or the environment kept around them.

there are some places in the world where people choose to live in high rise buildings where the air smells a bit different when you walk inside and its because all sorts of odd chemicals are pumped into the air for the comfort of the people within, the most obvious one being nitrus oxide because it both makes the air smell slightly sweet and mildly numbs you, i personally have been in board rooms that have a separate ventilation system then the rest of the building so that they could pump stuff into the air to make the people walking in more malleable and likely to sign agreements, the people hosting the stuff have been exposed to such things everyday, built a resistance but walking in for the first time if you are not aware and have not protected yourself, well you basically become pretty close to a zombie as far as higher brain function not working and yet a few minutes after you get out of that atmosphere you are back to normal.

so take it for what it is, its either the medicine, the food, the bacteria in their gut (most likely candidate) or these people are living in climate controlled atmospheres.

could be a side effect of her prescription cocktail of drugs, whats the difference really?

IT'S CALLED SPICE

100% chance it's modafinil imo

It keeps you awake and alert with almost no side effects and very little stimulation like amphetamines or coffee or shit that could be an issue if you are trying to not have a heart attack or some shit

but it also makes your urine and sweat smell like fucking sulphur and canned asparagus

t. modafinil knower

Maybe they're vegans.

In dune what's the floating gas alien meant to represent. I've seen its influence in half life but I'm too stupid to understand it esoterically

It is a Guild Navigator. It folds space.

It's probably because she goes down to hell every so often to coach Satan and give him tips. With all the brimstone there it's no wonder she smells like sulfur.

more info:

reddit.com/r/Narcolepsy/comments/2ywflo/does_anyone_get_very_bad_body_odor_from/

bluelight.org/vb/threads/574562-Why-does-modafinil-make-your-urine-smell-so-foul

It's actually the ship folding the space while the navigator guides it.

hey dude u vape?

Sulfa moiety has the sulfur compound but it doesnt make you smell. Whole thing sounds like bs

Sorry i meant sulfur element

This post is embarrassing, you have no idea what you're talking about. I googled it and all I'm seeing is timecube-tier trash. I bet you consider yourself "alt-right"? You should kill yourself.

It's to cover up the smell of the dirty diaper she's walking around in.

Your line of thinking parallels that of a wheelchair bound diaper-shitting retard.

Although I agree that it could be sulfur based drugs, simply not drinking enough water will make you smell bad.

And even her own team admits she hates drinking water.

My mother while in early stages of dementia was the same way about drinking water, and the smell was choking when she was incontinent.

Hey, I watch supernatural. Everyone knows demons leave a trail of sulfur

Hillary smells like sulfur

Therefore Hillary is a demon

QED

Underrated posts in this shit thread full of mongoloids and shills.

I've been considering getting modafinil myself for productivity and wakefulness, since I'm tired as fuck all day. Is it worth it?

t. sleepy head

It's breddy good, I would recomend pairing it with something like phenylpiracetam as well - modafinil improves alertness and memory formation a lot and the racetam improves speed and quality of thinking.

also if you are in US, modafinil is a bit of a pain to get because its prescription only, but adrafinil is completely unregulated and it just metabolizes into modafinil immediately once you take it - only issues are that you have to take a bit more and theres some ideas that it might be a bit hard on your liver, but if it is its a very slight effect and woudlnt be a concern unless you are taking it with no breaks for several months at least. as long as you give your liver time to do its repair shit sometimes, there isnt much to worry about.

also fuck off grammar t. drunk

Makes sense to me

Also, gf and I watch that show all the time, season 12 any good?

Lucifer was the best character, but the 4 horsemen were probably my favorite episodes

also, you will just feel completely normal with it, the effects are only really noticeable in the total absence of sleepiness when you would normally be sleepy, and if you compare your performance some task with it vs without it but you dont really feel anything like you would with caffeine or something

shit i take modafinal. didnt know it made you smell like sulphur

possibly MSM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylsulfonylmethane

Fuck off you record correcting faggot.
Jones has now named the jew.
He's coming around fast.
The reason he hates "Nazis" is because his family died in WW2.

To be fair, Mandy can make your sweat stink really bad if you go on a bender

Sometimes after a good weed sesh, I smell like weed particularly in my armpits but that's normally resolved by a good shower+ deodorant

i think modafinil smell is probably less strong than adrafinil, but the smell also probably depends on your metabolic process for it which may be different from person to person also

but if your urine smells normal then your sweat probably doesnt have it either, the smell is much stronger in urine

Can confirm stimulants make you smell like sulphur.

A good friend of mine is a heavy user of party pills and methamphetamine. His odour changed dramatically not long after he began using.

Grew up with the guy. He showed a lot of potential as a young man until his substance abuse.

He didn't name the Jew, he said the "Jewish mafia", there's a big difference. Imagine someone saying Italians vs the Italian mafia, there's a big difference. It's not like he's going to pry into the Talmud and expose how kikes are taught to think of gentiles.

I shit on your post.

I'd wager stimulants. Meth being the obvious candidate.
Her teeth always look strange, especially since she obviously had work on the front ones.

So Hillary?

Somebody should sniff Hillary to confirm this.

I don't take drugs so I wouldn't know, next question…

All undone by Christ.

great post dude thanks 4 ur input

That sounds crazy!!! so I`ll believe it.