Podesta anti-white comment

"Better if a guy named Sayeed Farouk was reporting that a guy named Christopher Hayes was the shooter."

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11500
archive.is/B5L0f

Felt like this deserved it's own thread considering how it pertains to us and considering the fact that not all of us are in the leak dig thread.

This is huge. Very blatant anti-white agenda being promoted by the Clinton campaign. This comment comes directly from Podesta's gmail account in response to Christopher Hayes (MSNBC reporter) reporting about the San Bernardino attack back in December (2nd pic is the Tweet linked in the email).

The "pls be white pls be white" meme wasn't just a meme after all. These people are actively trying to blame whites for everything, and now we have proof directly from the Clinton's campaign chairman himself.

Spread this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11915
archive.is/DGnXh
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11472
archive.is/fR8NA
twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/672237819343933440
cnn.com/2015/12/02/us/san-bernardino-shooting/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails
archive.org/details/PODESTAEMAILS8_20161017
archive.org/details/PODESTAEMAILS7_201610
archive.org/details/PODESTAEMAILS6_20161017
archive.org/details/PODESTAEMAILS3_201610
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate the Jews so much

Interesting. I hadn't been following the emails at all, but this is worthy of a bump. I'm sure that the big news sources won't comment on it all; you know, it'll just be a pure coincidence that it's not brought up.

Damn, prison sounds too good for these fucks.

Everybody still voting for Clinton probably agrees with this anyway.

Traitors deserve death.

They aren't going to prison, user. After the revolution, they'll all be strung up and tortured exactly like in that Cartel video, even if it takes years to do it to each and every one. The crucified Christ, we'll crucify all of them.

I HATE THEM MORE

W
I
L
L

K
I
L
L

T
H
E
M

A
L
L

Holla Forums is right about everything

Witnessed.

(checked)

Praise Christ

Another couple emails you should note.

Pic 1:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11915
archive.is/DGnXh

In this email various people from the Clinton Foundation are discussing whether or not they should take money from foreign powers during the campaign. They make a call and try laying down some ideas about restrictions, but in the end hey just say fuck it and take it all. Hence "Take the money!!" (typical moneygrubbing kikes).

Also, it should be noted that the mention further down that they are getting money from Libya. Clinton's foreign policy destroyed Libya, and now the Foundation is directly benefiting from it.

Pic 2:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11472
archive.is/fR8NA

The forwarded message is from "Diane Reynolds", aka one of Chelsea Clinton's aliases (she signs it at the bottom). Doug Band forwarded this message to John Podesta basically calling her a backstabbing bitch. But the most important part is the "apple doesn't fall far" comment. This is implying that one of the Clinton parents are also a backstabber (likely Hillary).

If her own employees think she's a backstabbing cunt, then why should the American people trust her?

Checked.

my oc for this

Nice. Saw you in the digging thread too. Great work user.

Top notch OC, user. Spread it on Kikebook and Twitter, if you have 'em.

Great stuff user. Spread it around like WILDFIRE.

it needs the twitter picture too

Yeah I prob should have put them here instead of clogging up that thread.

yeah i'm going to add that, anybody got a link for that?? It's been so long since I've used twitter that I forget my username and login, is there a way to get around their phone number requirement?

what's the context of this?

Here's the link to the tweet: twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/672237819343933440

We should probably fill up his feed with stuff about this email. He works at MSNBC so he will almost undoubtedly cuck out, but it would still be hilarious to tell this guy that a mass shooter is more qualified for his job than he is or ask him why he shot all those people or something like that.

Maybe something like Sam Hyde now, or from now on. It would be perfect, you know how leftists say: oh, right winger monsters celebrate the shooter was muslim. Now when a muslim does a shooting, say the shooters names was Christopher Hayes. 1. You fuck up the democrats each time. 2. You deflate the leftist attack

what's the context of this?
added some context, does anybody have a good screen shot of a la times or nytimes story when the attack happened? Something that can be put at the top of this picture??

Here's an article from CNN around the time it happened: cnn.com/2015/12/02/us/san-bernardino-shooting/

perfect, thank you, adding now

One hit wonders killing innocents are all the rage and the stupidest thing ever. Real attacks would be on bad guys, jews at the top, traitors, and the attackers wouldn't get caught, doing what they can to make sure they keep going forever. This is common knowledge, even tropes in comic book characters and movies, yet all we ever see are retards leroy jenkin'ing a random shooting.

updated

Nice, saved. Spread it around.

Tried to make it into Podesta.

They have the erroneous belief that naming the Muslim will inspire revenge killings against cameljockeys, and naming the nig will increase RACISM, while also thinking that nothing will happen to Whites if they go out of their way to mention that a criminal is a FUCKING WHITE MALE.

The fact that there weren't literal mobs burning down mosques and dragging Arabs into the street and necklacing them is proof of just how much patience White people really have compared to the mud races.

Breivik did nothing wrong.

people with twitter should be posting pic 1 to podesta saying "what do you have against white men?"

What sort of hashtags should such a post include?

perhaps hijack some faggy pro clinton hashtags because its harder to censor

Good idea. I'll do it.

kek confirms

Yeah he did, his targets were in the ballpark down the road but not bullzeye and he one hit wondered.

Have you found any other hits on Diane Reynolds in any of the email dumps? Her opsec sucks if she's signing her real name under an alias lol

They don't bother hiding it. Not sure why she even uses an alias.

There are plenty of other hits like this. Just type in "Diane Reynolds" in the searchbar at wikileaks.org/podesta-emails

PODESTA EMAILS 8.pdf
ALL of the Podesta 8 emails in one whopping big pdf file!!!
archive.org/details/PODESTAEMAILS8_20161017

PODESTA EMAILS 7.pdf
ALL of the Podesta 7 emails in one whopping big pdf file!!!
archive.org/details/PODESTAEMAILS7_201610

PODESTA EMAILS 6.pdf
ALL of the Podesta 6 emails in one whopping big pdf file!!!
archive.org/details/PODESTAEMAILS6_20161017

PODESTA EMAILS 3.pdf
ALL of the Podesta 3 emails in one whopping big pdf file!!!
archive.org/details/PODESTAEMAILS3_201610

What you do is remove their face and then toss them back in the cell with the rest.

The faceless.
It sounds like a good name for a horrible crime people would be shocked at for hundred of years, I like it.

well butter my biscuits….

Whom are they praying to?

Yahweh.