Worst case scenario

Election day. Hillary comes out on top by a few points. Almost immediately, cases of voter fraud on the part of the Democrats begin to come up. Trump supporters demand a recount and investigation. The election commission, being on Clinton's side, refuses. So, they protest. The media, also working for Clinton, lampoons them as undermining democracy, and being childish "sore losers". Whether actually, or by false flag, violence breaks out at one of these protests between gun-toting republicans and heavily armed police. An absolute bloodbath ensues.

The media and the lame duck administration immediately jump on the opportunity. Something has to be done about these "right-wing extremists". The press vilify conservative Americans as racist closet fascists clutching guns with blood-stained hands. The second amendment (and possibly other rights) are waved or repealed, and this is hailed by the press as momentous victories.

So begins the reign of Supreme Leader Hillary I.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zeDB8
archive.is/itg0x
archive.is/lBf2C
archive.is/7rcKT
archive.is/oE5cq
youtube.com/watch?v=gv4GkXfuyj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This scenario is rolling over my head too lately.
The important thing would also be reaction of Trump.

The only way to win this would be a well coordinated blitzkrieg that by the time spins start most of the faces are already noosed.

Incorrect, they wouldn't find voter fraud, they'd find intimidation, terrorist attacks and more as the drecks on here decide its revolution time ala what just happened in Missouri.
There are plenty on here wanting violence, its easy to tell simply by the fact of all the muh peaceful options ur gone dumbasses who never cared for them, and how what used to get called FBI now gets told to go to the Discord server.

As is early voting is going off and Trump is surrendering Virginia and Ohio, two of the needed to 270 states, rather than fight and lose some of the EV in them.
He also already has Trump news Network registered per a thread that should still be in the catalog and that can only exist if he is not president. It can't be blind trusted as proper as he is listed as a host, which rather undermines the ability for the network to exist.

eat a dick

Kill yourself.

I'm sick and tired of there being 5 threads a day about this very same shit. If you don't know what to do, don't cry when you're either shot or hauled off to some reeducation camp in the event they mange to rig it.

I hope Syrian refugees bomb a couple of hundred people. That will seal the deal for trump and none of the shit that's going on will matter.

Trump is going to win Ohio.

t. Ohiofag

archive.is/zeDB8

archive.is/itg0x

archive.is/lBf2C

archive.is/7rcKT

But user!
They only bombed because they felt threatened by all the Trumpeters threatening them and wanted to integrate to the USA

What happened in Missouri?

Faggots are out today… I just goof posted in this exact same thread. Fucking get your shit together CTR/halfchan whatever faggots. So unoriginal.

A right wing death squad got busted by the FBI. They were planning on bombing a mosque and an apartment complex full of rapefugees or some shit. I'll bet dollars to donuts thar there was an (((informant))) in the group who was instigating/providing materials and whatnot.

Couple Holla Forumstards went and decided anything a dune coon could do, whites could do better and set up to bomb some Somalis. Best part was they actually made sure the plan went off November 9th so as to not influence the election and show that the new US was no matter what.

And it was Kansas not Missouri, my fault, busy going over my itinerary for travel.
Apologies.

archive.is/oE5cq

Natalie is a jewess but she was pretty hot in Leon.

(((Informants))) sold them guns and "fertilizer" for the bombs.

SOURCE YOUR OWN MATERIALS AND KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT BEFORE AND AFTER

They tried to buy illegal guns from an ATF agent for some stupid reason.

I heard about this, just the state is what confused me.

I wish with every fiber on my being that this "democracy" is replaced with a proper Nationalist Dictatorship.

*of

That or they're State Police or ATF trying to figure out where people are getting guns from and their sting op ran right into the FBI's op

What you describe is actually the second best scenario short only of a Trump victory. If they repeal the 2nd it'll be civik war for sure, more so if Trump takes advantage and calls for revolution. Putin would sure as hell take the chance and finance the Trump side (they cannot afford to risk WW3 by letting shillary consolidate her rule) , and suddenly the zogbots and liberals would find themselves fighting a highly motivated, very well led rebellion armed with top quality russian AK-12s, T-14s and even S-400s. Except heavy foreign involvement from the Eurabian navy and the Russian airforce.

Predictably, our side wins, America is rebuilt with Russian help, and the age of the slavo-burger 'multipolar' empire begins with the 9th Crusade, the cleasing of Eurabia and the purgation of Israel.

I hated that damn movie, and Natalie is a shitty actress, but you are right about that jewess being a cute loli.

No such thing as a 'cute' jew. Consider suicide.

The Electors don't vote until December 19th. November 8th is when governors, legislators, and various local offices are elected by popular vote; but the Presidential election doesn't count until the Electoral College votes and the results are canvassed by the Senate.

lrn2 elections, faggot.

America and Russia become the twin empires that rule the two hemispheres of the world, independently but alligned to keep the (((lesser races))) in order. After less than a full generation of glorious peace, both Americans and Russians prepare to colonize the stars

TOS-1 for life.

youtube.com/watch?v=gv4GkXfuyj8

eh, they can be cute and even attractive (not the full blooded ones of course) but they do age like milk.

guilty as charged, (ꖘ ʖꖘ)

Gas yourself

No, they can't. The mere fact that they are jewish makes them inherently sub-human and disgusting. Also, those fucking bags on their eyes make me sick to my stomach.

Kill yourself kike lover.

all in good time friends

I'd racemix with Natalie Jewman.

(you)

She's not a Jew. She's half French, half Berber.

And its the downstream races that matter, since those are when congress flips or not.
All the attention on Trump, so little on who actually runs the country.
And what will people say to this?
Trump can negotiate well for getting a kike to write a book?
RWDS will just turn us into a third world hellhole as kikes laugh in Asia?

eh, she is definitely a jewden

Fuck off shill with your bullshit fake terror plot. We know how it works, throw a couple yokels a fistful of money, give them a truck with fake explosives and detonator, then miraculously interrupt "their totally serious and not completely made up by us" terror plot just before it goes live, then parade yourself around like some hero, aided and abetted by the lugenpresse.

He's still going to win, faggot. The landslide is going to embarrass your masters. Heads will roll, both figuratively and literally.

Maybe even yours

Right. Tell me, how do you percolate nitrocellulose with a coffee maker? How do you convert cannon fuse into an effective detonation method with a specific impulse of more than 2.4 km/s?
Go and figure that out so you can get away from the katana /k/reeps and their blade fetish.

Assassinate the bitch. Either that or kill Hillary supporters. There is your solution.

As a rune diddling occultfag I have pretty good intuition, and here's what it tells me. The election will be rigged by the establishment and when people go to sleep that night there will be confusion over the outcome. Hillary feels confident that the fix is in over the next few days while Trump is wary and refuses to concede until irregularities are investigated, but he doesn't rule out that he legitimately lost. Within a week its clear that there was massive manipulation of the election and Hillary is feeling complete despair and panic, like that a mob is going to kick down her door and drag her to the nearest lamppost. Trump feels triumphant, and both by weight of evidence and from fear of all of these blue collar whites and law enforcement coming together to form right wing death squads across the country, Trump is declared president elect.

Nope. According to FBI-user she's just a cog in a massive political mafia that goes from the top to the bottom.

ban this cuckold

You're not even trying, are you?

then, all of them must be purged!

Please, cuckchan is stupid enough to do it. Here, its all talk and bluster. But please, prove me wrong that there are actual violence doers here.

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

GO BACK TO 4CHAN

Again
Being this much of a faggot is probably banworthy, lets find out

Nice strawman, faggots. I meant heads are going to roll from within your own campaign. Your masters are going to want answers, son. You won't have many to offer. It's going to be bad for you.

Conquest by breeding is a fair tactic.

Just prepare for civil war. Make sure you do it, faggots.

>>>/cuckshed/

I'm pretty sure they'll aim AT the media instead of letting them pick at them.