MSNBC Guest: Trump Calling for Racial Violence

archive.is/ZrNod

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party_voter_intimidation_case
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice. When did he say this? I'm having trouble keeping up with the constant stream of happenings.

Weren't there niggers armed with pipes and crowbars marauding about polling places in 08?

I don't know if this is the best thing for that nigger to complain about.

Shh… that was supposed to be memory holed

Kangz faculty?

He looks like Nigger Faggot.

Sounds like a Kang to me.

Nigger just make shieet up and shit yo… truf be races n sheeeit beeeatch.

He will be if you keep meme-ing it, kikes. And it's not the niggers we're starting with

Is BLM projecting again?

I never heard this. Were they trying to intimidate white voters or something?

Freemasons did 9/11

Gee, no way could this guy have a bias or an axe to grind.

Harvard originally trained clergy. Now it's a degenerate nest of brainwashing that hires muslim dindus.

Freemasons are a subtype of goy Jew.

into the trash

That ugly whore smoking cigarettes is pretty fucking degenerate

Can I get the sauce on this? I must have missed this.

Seconded.

Moralists will hang right next to the kikes.

Harvard has been trash ever since the kikes got a hold of the selection process and abused their nepotism with it.
Shame I can hardly find myself respecting anyone with a Harvard degree now a days.

Further evidence that he's absolutely surging with negroes.

Ever since the pussy grab the media's been trying to downplay Trump's gains with blacks and trot out a bunch of butthurt mulattos to whine about racism. I'm betting he's doing even better than we think and they're absolutely losing their fucking minds.

They have no idea what to do on that front. Repeating the same DNC bullshit that's gotten blacks nowhere for 50 years just won't work, especially when the man they're up against is pretty much the living embodiment of a hip hop album cover.

I'm not a moralist you stupid faggot, get your head out of your ass. The woman in that drawing is hideous, a degenerate whore. Look at the makeup. She looks like a prostitute.

I think we'll rather just kill retards like you that bring down the average IQ.

the worst part is people watch this and just eat it up

Her hair is out of regulation too. Get your shit together, nazi girl.

Leftists still haven't learned that their race card doesn't work against Trump.

Yes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party_voter_intimidation_case

They are both kabbalists.

Fortunately so are knights templar, only they work for Christ Jesus, not lucifer.

DEUS VULT

Fuck off puritans, your kind isn't welcomed here.

Is that a real job ? And what kind of history is he teaching ? American history or "da history mane is dat we wuz kaingz nigga" ?

So stupid.

You know, I would have been perfectly happy with them if they'd stayed in their lane and left us in ours. Go along to get along, and not make life hard for each other. Not just blacks, but ALL of them.

But it's never enough, is it? It doesn't matter that Africans have starvation and rape as a matter of daily life, it doesn't matter that faggots are regularly stoned in muz countries, etc. They just don't know how to quit when they're ahead and they all just keep grabbing and demanding more. They won't stop until we're drained.

Totally unbiased.