Dating despite cultural marxism

Okay, I'm 25 and after years of being aware of cultural marxism and the psychological conditioning of my peers, I'm fed up.

I live in New Jersey and am going to college. I have a job, I work out, and I'm a likeable person, but it seems like finding a girlfriend is nearly impossible here. Girls just will not give you a glance, will not start a conversation, and are overall stuck up. The rest just gave up on life and became feminist landwhales who want to rip your head off at the drop of a pin.

I don't have any female friends, because I was homeschooled and, honestly, all of the girls I knew from there either turned into SJWs, insane maniacs, or were too shy to ever become friends - let alone anything more.

Literally, just an FIY, I've known homeschooled girls who would actively try to kill small talk. I would ask them about something pertaining to school and they would sometimes outright, try to walk away. I wouldn't let them, though. The few events where I could meet girls under more free social contexts would end up where they would not want to stay in touch, for whatever reason.

anyway tl;dr….
How do you guys deal with cultural marxism and are things different where you are? What's the best way to date that isn't full of cancerous people like dating sites?

Feels good to not be a degenerate

Accept that the pool of reasonable women is extremely small and your chances of meeting one that is available and likes you enough to pursue marriage are extremely small. Accept the inevitable bachelorhood that comes with our collapsing society and collapsing gender relations. Keep your head up, focus on making the world a better place, and don't let your heart grow bitter – so that if you happen to be one of the lucky few who meets such a girl, you will be able to reciprocate.

Some generations lived in times of great famines and simply didn't have the luck to gain access to food. Our generation lives in time of a great famine of love. Many will die alone, without ever having tasted it.

Women need to be culled in mass. Millions of witches must be burned at the stake

We have this thread once a week or so, it's a demoralization thread.

You want to expose Marxism then you and others need to vote MAGA and make NJ swing this November we've been a liberal state for so long and we have the worst job market, pay and infrastructure in the US bar none. Also its collage its where SJWs come from.

Shut the fuck up you stupid nigger. I'm trying to get actual advice and this dude is giving me hope even in the worst case.

just bee yourself :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I have a lot of thoughts on your situation.

A) If you are as great a guy as you say you are, women will be turning to your type very soon at your age range. You're gonna find many women who want a man to take care of them, and are willing to meet you in the middle. Some of these women are liars. Some are opportunists. Some have made bad choices in the past, but I believe we all have. It's about where we are in life now. I'm not saying take on a chick with a child, fuck that. What I am saying is if your standards are too high, and you're not even getting through the first meeting, something isn't right.

B) Having a scarcity mindset puts you in a frame to act needy and anxious. If you believe there are a lot of women out there you can choose from you won't act like the first acceptable thing to come along is hot shit.

C) As much as the product is now cucked, I listened to a long running pickup podcast back in my single days. It had ways to adjust your mindset that make it conducive to meeting women. One of my favorite games from the podcast that you can play is the prettiest chick game. If you see an attractive woman, you must approach her and say_something_. If you later on in the day see a more attractive woman you must approach her and so on for the entire day.

D) Women are natural followers. Why do you think majority of single women vote Dem, but around half of married women vote Rep? Because they listen to their husbands and respect them! Be the man they want to follow.

Remember, she's a flag blowing in the wind. You're a flagpole keeping her tethered to the earth. Strong. Erect. Praise Kek.

It's a fact that there are very few good women out there left, but they exist. If you give up, you don't deserve one. Just keep looking, but you'll probably find more success in rural areas and red states.

found your problem

I live in NJ too but my first half of life I lived in Brooklyn. I was capt of the high school wrestling team and im still studying for a BS in cybersecurity. We're in the same boat.

First off, there's a plague called the Jersey Girl. Fuck them, they're not like real women from the city. They're low energy succubus that feed off the beta numales that overpopulate our state. My way of dealing with them is to troll irl. They dont expect it at all since im strong smart and handsome (forza italia). For example, last night I was bar hopping by the shore. Either by myself or with one wingman I would approach groups of girls and ask them 'Bush or Bush lite' then called them gross for talking about their pubes. Another good one is to ask them with a straight face if their asshole is brown or pink. Be persistent until they answer. If they answer with anything else I would say 'How fucked up in the head do you have to be to get your asshole bleached regularly'.

A while ago I quit fapping which makes this possible. No longer do girls have a grip on my psychee as Im not interested in boning anymore (until I find a wife that is)

Tl;dr Fuck playing their games, be alpha anyway.

Contrary to what most moronic PUA 18 year old /pollacks think, you are entitled to a woman. They vote themselves your paycheck, why can't you vote yourself some pussy? Checkmate faggots, you have no response.

Go home Elliot.

Prefer et obdura, dolor hic tibi proderit olim.

Reflect on this situation, and you will know what must be done.

Personally, I report retarded 4cuck newfags for blogposting. Enjoy your ban.

You have to create your ideal woman. Pick a young girl who will be receptive, teach her yourself, and you'll form a lifelong bond.

This is dependent on how confident you are in the ideologies you champion, and how smooth you are in delivering the knowledge. A young woman is like water, taking the shape of whatever the container allows.

Careful, you might be accused of being a pedo.

Wait for the happening. If you're a strong male, they'll come crawling to you out of sheer necessity.

Yes, Cultural Marxism has caused a tremendous amount of damage.

Parlez-vous? There are still degenerates but French girls never forgot to be feminine.

r u me?

you should try dating in California…

Your options:
online - you have to put in effort and/or use christian sites, etc
church groups

How tall are you?

Enjoy your trashy used whores.

Get out.
I believe you. Same boat here and im an 6ft6 Blond Polish super god with a mil background
We all are user, you are here remember?

That's a good thing OP. You want to waste months only to find out she's a giant cunt?

Look at your expectations. You want to find a giant gold nugger/pearl whatever, right away? Doesn't happen that way.

Widen your search grid negro. Try some meetup shits for nondegen activities perhaps. Just go different places and don't force it. You said some creepy shit here;

Geez… could the reason perhaps be…

To get the best women you have to be the best yourself. 90% of women are whores that aren't worth marrying. Some unlucky fag has to marry them but that's not my problem. Most men aren't going to get a good woman but most of them don't deserve one either.

No woman with good sense will marry you while you're in college with no job. Once you're employed find a younger wife before she goes to college and gets fucked and indoctrinated. Graduate as quickly as you can.

Basically this. I hope I die in combat after taking down some kikes and their lackeys. There's barely anything else to live for in this world

I have absolutely no sympathy for people like you. Pussy is around you in abundance. Just talk to a women, they are all dtf unless they are in a relationship. Not for a single second do I believe that you have a job, are a likeable person and work out. Either you are mentally handicapped or disgusting to look at. There is no way someone with the traits you claim is unable to get laid. I am average looking, have a job that is shit and only pays an average amount of money, I dont work out and I have 2 girlfriends and occasionally fuck another one. Are women just sluts? No. Two of them expect this relationship to work out. It could if I wanted it to but I dont.

How I achieved that? I talk to women. Yeah, imagine that. I am open about it, not creepy. If they just want to run after you start talking to them you should probably not start with rape fantasies. Seriously, I bet most people on this board could drown in pussy. I see so much hilarious wit and intelligent humor here, no one can tell me everyone on here is completely oblivious to his own abilities. Not being a nigger/muslim is also a huge plus.

Try this, it has never failed me: See a beatiful girl, act suprise and just compliment her on how beautiful she is. Look at this douchetard Crowder. If he would have alphad up and didnt apologize for sexism or some shit after making these comments he could have gotten all numbers. Dont be a fucking retard, it is not rocket science. Just tell them what you admire about them. Holy shit, I cant believe I have to explain this. Next up someone asks how to use a toilet without shitting himself. I didnt know something that basic needs explanation.

You petty fool, Holla Forums doesn't want to get laid. They want a wife. They want a family. They want sons and daughters to raise into upstanding, honorable leaders.

If you give a literal fuck about your woman's political orientation you are already on the wrong track.

Most women are loosely liberal but they really don't give a fuck beyond occasional virtue single and whatnot.

Just date a girl without talking about politics and stuff. Then be manly and avoid being a wuss and she'll eventually start sharing your political views. Women naturally conform to whomever gives them the most security. Be it their man or society.

this tbh
I used to think getting laid was extremely hard until i dropped my standards
now im repulsed by most and only want a good 7/10 normal woman to mate with and produce a multitude of offspring

Yeah I live here too. There's something completely fucked about NJ that I don't know how to articulate very well. I heard on the radio recently the tri-state area leads the country (with NJ being #1) in people age 18-35 living at home with their parents. 47% of people in that age group live at home in NJ. There's also the fact that NJ is almost certainly majority nonwhite under age 20, and is laced with no-go zones, so getting anywhere you actually want to go takes ~30 minutes. Our age group also has very little social capital on average.

It's just a bad situation all around. I'm very suspicious that its way worse in NJ than anywhere else in the country for the above reasons and other less tangible reasons like social trust (of which there is none).

Is that M13?

California dating is fucking brutal. i had an easier time in NYC tbh

Detroit
Philadelphia
Chicago
all three of them are practically the third world
they should be renamed to
Johannesburg
Mogadishu
and Timbuktu

NOT

YOUR

PERSONAL

BLOG

Jesus fucking Christ this board is a shadow of its former self.

It's time for some ban hammering is what it is.

Getting her to be interested is half the job. Good luck trying to get to know your perfect wife without talking to her first. Also don't buy a pig in a poke. If you want that sports car you better make sure it drives as good as it looks.

THIS
This is the most important thing to consider.

Yes, goy, don't steer womyn away from brainwashing feminism. Otherwise, something (((unfortunate))) might happen….

city vs entire state, plus rate of living at home isn't as bad because everything here is too expensive for young people. nj has nig hives that rival all 3 of those cities too, and they are difficult to avoid

MFW, my heart is already scarred and bitter beyond repair.

Stop with small talk then you fucking faggot. I am a male and was homeschooled and I hate that shit. I'd rather you talk metaphysics or politics or survivalism or something with me.

Then become the biggest badass you can, and pave the way for other Whites to a brighter future with the corpses of countless shitskins.

Become the White Devil.