PULLING BACK THE CURTAIN

ALL RIGHT LISTEN UP YOU NIGGERS BECAUSE THIS IS FUCKING SERIOUS
The lying press is pushing the "Trump is a rapist angle" 24 /fucking/ 7. We're insulated from here in Holla Forums, but I promise you that if you go check out CNN, or NBC, any other MSM shitfest, you'll see it. Furthermore, I promise you that this is really seriously fucking damaging to the public image of Trump.

Are the accusations bullshit? Of course they're bullshit. We have proof that they're bullshit.

archive.is/yjtU8
wikileak s.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12803

THE DNC HAS BEEN PLANNING THIS HOAX SINCE MAY
The problem is that the normalfags don't know that. The MSM isn't telling them. Nobody seems to be aware that this leaked e-mail exists. Trump himself doesn't seem to know about it. But I bet you that if people did know about it, it would guarantee the end for Hillary.

SO WE SPREAD THIS SHIT FUCKING EVERYWHERE.
Got some burner e-mails? Great. No? Go make some; I'd reccommend cock.li's airmail.cc for an e-mail that looks halfway respectable but also isn't botnet. Send this leak to every e-mail and contact page you can find. Send it to the Trump campaign, Kikebart, even some MSM outlets. If there is even a ghost of a chance that an action will result in even one person learning about this leak, do it.

Got a Twitter? Even better. Send it everywhere. Flood the God-Emporer's account with it, and flood any journalists or media outlets you can think of with it too. Twitter is even better than e-mail for this because with Twitter, your message can be viewed by people other than the intended recipient, which helps this shit spread even farther.

CONTACT PAGES AND E-MAILS FOR YOU TO FLOOD
Trump campaign
donaldj trump.com/contact
Trump superPAC
greatamerica pac.com/contact/
Drudge
drudge report.com/cgi-bin/fastfeedback.cgi
Kikebart
breitbart .com/send-a-tip/
A whole fuckton of e-mails for Fox News reporters here: With the exception of Megyn Kelly, Fox has been pretty nice to Trump since Cruz lost.
fox news.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html
CNN I know, but it's worth a shot.
cnn .com/feedback/?newstips

Remember to post screenshots of any e-mails you send to keep this thread bumped, and also so we can review messages sent to determine the best messages to send. Remember to post screenshots of any tweets you send so we can signal boost them. These fake rape accusations are absolutely critical, and they're not gonna go away til we expose them as the hoaxes they are.

EVERYBODY GET IN HERE

This already was mentioned in other threads, but have a bump. This needs to spread.

I remember when that ad was found and we all thought it was some weak troll. Turns out the DNC really were that stupid.

Anybody got the cap of the craigslist ad? We need to show that alongside the email.

Sent pic related to the Trump campaign. How's it look, goys?

Useless without the screencap of the ad to show that they actually did it.

Though the caps certainly wouldn't hurt, the mere fact that they were planning it is enough. Might dig though archive.org later to see if I can find it.

Also, sent this to the superPAC.

This craigslist ad has been known for months. It came out in the DNC leaks. And it won't convince people of anything.

You are right that we need to spread our point of view everywhere, but we can do much better:
1. The women coming out at this time is an obvious smear campaign against Trump.
2. The media are obviously on Hillary's side, pushing anti-Trump smears 24/7.
3. The whole thing is a distraction; there are much more important things at stake like: our borders, supreme court neutrality, our suffering economy and fleeing jobs, the 2nd amendment, the corrupt establishment controlling our country (including the media, the banks, and Hillary), the survival of our country essentially.

We could also look into the political affiliation of these women as well. They should have some past evidence of their political allegiances.

To us. Normalfags have no idea. Knowing about it would cast doubt, and that's all we need.

FAKE AND GAY
That email says shit all about sexual assault accusations. It's a fake job as on Craigslist by a fucking obvious goon. She fucking bumped an email, who does that!>!>!>!>!>>!>!>!>! She also uses impact font for her 'memes'. She scrubbed all her tweets before 2014, that's 5 years scrubbed. You just wasted one of Trump's personnel's time.

Calm your tits OP.
1-Nobody believes the media. It was like that before Trump, now they are even more unreliable.
2-With or without Trump, we win. People can't take it anymore, a Clinton presidency would lead to civil war, and IMHO that's even better than Trump.

This. Nobody trusts the media anymore, and should you guys go for a civil war, that's fucking brilliant.

Many don't, but enough do to be concerned with. We need to spread this Craigslist scheme. Share it with all your progressive friends. They'll be trying to influence your moderate friends.

sage and reported

kys PRfag

I'm doing what I can, but remember, we win either way, assuming that you start a civil war, which you MUST do.

There's no point trying to influence hardcore leftists, just focus on moderates. I've shown everything possible to one of my progressive friends and he still won't listen. Because their ideology is based on a denial of reality, you can't convince them with facts. For reasons seen in pic related.

… and why don't YOU do it?

See, this is why it will never happen. Everyone who wants it demands someone else do it.

Because I'm a bong. Otherwise I'd be leading the fight. Sadly we're not quite as fertile ground for a nationalist revolution but anything could happen.

Protip: instead of breaking links, spoiler part of it so it can be copy pasted without removing spaces.

They know the election hinges on women, so they are targeting all propaganda to them. I hate universal suffrage so much.

It is important to spread. This casts doubt in all the false claims coming out.

cumskin's are not important

In my experience women only vote if their husband/bf does.

not this election

the cat-lady feminists and HR middle-management women are going to be flocking to the polls in droves because the only thing they give a fuck about is virtue-signalling to each other by doing what the media tells them to

Things are being slid.