METAMORPHO

Get in here to read a story about the element man.

Thread theme.

Ramona Fraden was the artist and co-creator of the original Metamorpho series. I dig her style. She encapsulated the DC sixties style.

I gotta say, the E-Man is sixties as fuck. A way out cat.

In what comic would a plane disintegrate in one panel, and the next is a statement of ownership, management, and circulation?

Oh Java, you stupid, lovesick prehistoric caveman that routinely tries to get Rex killed.

BUILD BIG FRANKIE.

MetamorphMORE

Metamorpho is pure swag.

I like how Simon Stagg protects his property. You break into his house? Well you get thrown into electric death coils by his neanderthal man-servant.

Metamorpho is the kind of hero who sacrifices himself for the greater good, and then has his remains vacuumed up by a Hoover in the hands of a mad scientist with astounding eyebrows.

Thanks OP

Is that all?

NO. IT ISN'T.

Today we all learned an invaluable lesson.

NO ONE TAKES ANYTHING FROM SIMON STAGG.

Love is in the air as Metamorpho fights a goofy-ass robot.

Ramona Fraden's art here is great. Just look at those facial expressions.

Never give the Indian the gun if you've desecrated their sacred land.

Also, minerals.

More Metamorpho?

More Metamorpho.

Metamorpho STILL ONLY 10 cents!

This was the last issue with Ramona Fraden as the artist. Future issues will be illustrated by EC Alumnus and future House of Mystery editor Joe Orlando.

Joe Orlando's art still keeps the stylishness of Ramona Fraden, but doesn't feel quite as out-there.

Still fun though.

I forgot to mention the mod checks on the cover.

That was DC's attempt to look "hip" with the kids.

An architect goes through all the risk of become a second Metamorpho so he could build a spinning death tower to destroy his rivals buildings.

I fucking love crazy plots like that.

HOME SCIENCE LAB.

Thanks

thanks, it was good.

Finally read it all, thank you. Love the dysfunctional "family" dynamic of the main characters and the constant hate for Java.

Wouldn't that dome crush the buildings around it? Considering the skyscraper seems to just stand on a narrow spire between all the other buildings, maybe it foreshadowing the architects hate and destruction for his rivals buildings but still seems like a bizarre over site.

And Stagg's hate for Java continues as he doesn't even bother to give him a protective suit.

Thanks OP

Nice Storytime.