Simpsons propaganda

:^)

This still surprises people?

Jesus Christ 5 seconds in and I'm already disgusted.
What the FUCK is with that garbage "animation" quality? It looks like goddamn flash tweened shit

Simple question here:
Of the countries with highly sophisticated state run Cyber-Warfare groups, why is it that we never hear about Israel's group doing anything? The Israelis have very effective men and a large Russian speaking population, is that just another cohencidence?

HUNG FROM THE NECK UNTIL DEAD.

Shows a lot of planning for this narrative, doesn't it take like 5-6 months at least to even produce an episode of this crap?

Anybody who says this place ain't as bad as Sweden, fuck you. America is just as bad, if not worse. I'm not kidding. Really, Homer Simpson, the average run-of-the-mill guy, would vote for a career politician cunt and not Trump?

Matt Groening is impartial though, Goyim!

I don't think I've seen a single episode since 2004.

It consists of posting jpgs of nude jewish women on anonymous hentai boards

(checked) but I'm waiting for the webm

Why don't propaganda outlets report on the propaganda they are doing?

Is this really your question?

Be careful user the last time I pointed out the demographic, murder rate and rape rate differences between the US and Sweden I had 17 different people call me a shill.

Nice trips.

Just how much lower can The Simpsons sink?

How the mighty have fallen.

I don't care if people call me a shill, it's the truth. We only make up like 51% of the population or something. We are the model country that the European Union wanted to use for all of Europe. This country is completely controlled by Jews, and everything, even the culture, is manufactured. The whole "schweden is fucked joke" is funny, but we have police officers over here getting beaten by niggers because they refuse to shoot them. We have politicians who deny Christianity as the religion of the US. It's just as fucking bad.

They are just butthurt.

We do hear about them, it's just never heavily publicized in major media outlets because major media outlets are owned by Zionists.

Hotpockets need to start permabanning retards who refuse to make webms or archive shit.

They already b& everyone over muh fraction of a cent

It's almost impossible to find any kind of movie or series made within the last 6-8 years that isn't laced with liberal bullshit. Every time I think I've found something I can get into, I get hit with characters turning into fags. They always turn the white manly man into a fag!

Why is she logged into the Matrix? I haven't worked in green text since my high school data processing class, which was done on TRS 80s.

And "young & dedicated soldiers" won't be facing intricate attacks, Israel. Best case scenario is that they'll be facing something like World War Z. Worst case (((for you))) will be more like Independence Day, but with a happy ending instead.

And this surprises you?

you might have one of those new 'smart' TVs that algorithmically interpolates framerates from the original 30fps to 60fps.
makes sports look amazing and prevents lcd blurring of fast motion, but it makes animation look fucked-up and terrible