What molds society more the rope or guillotine during times of chaos?

Rope or Guillotine? What kind of Rope? How much rope? there are some jewtube videos of how to make a guillotine. What kind of maintenance does it need?

These tools that shape society during times of chaos should be ready and waiting not made in haste

It's a matter of culture. For France the guillotine has deep cultural significance, but it has almost none for America. America has a cultural history of hanging, and some small history of burning at the stake. For Germany neither is really all that significant, but instead you'd be looking at gas chambers or firing squads. If you go into Eastern Europe, like Romania, you've got cultural significance from impalement on pikes, and if you go into the Middle East it's crucifixes and scimitar beheading.

Guillotines are too expensive and slow considering the sheer number of traitors there's to execute. Even ropes can be considered too slow since the time it takes to tie and set up thousands of nooses is a lot more than it seems.
I remain a firm advocate of just digging a really big ditch with unclimbable walls and throwing traitors on it, letting them to die of exposure and starvation without any ceremony or fanfare

Why do you think fairy tales are of such importance?

Hanging is as efficient as it comes fam.

user…

You are not serious?

But it's a foreign fairytale, not one that emerged from actual german culture.

Just send them to the bottom with shoes of cement.

Three generations from Germans have grown up hearing those stories before bed every night. That's the unfortunate truth about how "culture" works, even if it's cultural domination from an outside source. It's so deeply ingrained into their psyche that the mere mention of "gas" will invoke images of millions of Jews being slaughtered, even for the most timid housewife.

It's why people keep going on about the Jews making a huge mistake and memeing a REAL holocaust into existence after pushing their fake one for so long.

Still, it's an imaginary (mass) execution method, especially for germans (americans have their gas chambers in their prisons) compared to the real and historically proven ones here

Not to mention it's really an overly complicated and shitty way to execute a lot of people, completely going against the german way of efficiency.

The efficiency comment is true. I'm struggling to come up with "German execution method" that makes much sense though. I mean maybe it's just not a topic that's been huge for them at all historically and they have no culturally significant methodology.

Rope is something that can be used anywhere, any time, and is widely available. It is the best way to deal with violent niggers, random Jews, and crybaby libshits.

As for the type, I don't know if they grade it, but…coarse.

Guillotines are perhaps more intimidating, and are for use on a corrupt ruling class in a centralized area. That said, a nice, large gallows structure will have a similar effect, and will make the purge run quicker, as you can hang 10-20 at a time.

In a big country like the US, you want lots of rope. A few guillotines in Washington and one in front of each Federal Reserve building would suffice.

Firing Squad OP.

can you do this without heavy machinery?

That's dumb, the whole point of a firing squad is to absolve the soldiers of any guilt over the execution. Each man is given a gun, all but one are loaded with blanks and nobody knows which one has the real bullet in it.

Probably not, but the thing is that you only need to dig the ditch once and then all you need is hands to push degenerates into the pit

According to Tacitus, there were at least two methods in early germanic history like throwing people into bogs or hanging, IIRC. The hanging seems to be a standard in a lot of european cultures throughout history. That and beheading probably.

Throughout history there were supposedly a bunch of rather gruesome execution methods, especially in the middle ages, although even then it was apperently done for publicity and some tricks could be used to make the ordeal actually less painful for the "victim" (killing them beforehand, drugging them, fixing the execution method so they die early).

This is what me and the rest of this place clearly disagree on. I never understood your affinity for these comparably short and painless methods of execution such as the guillotine. Everyone's going to die at some point, so from a certain standpoint, the best thing you can do as penalty, is to make this death as painful as humanly possible. At least with decapitation by axe, you have to strike more than once, if by knife, it at least has some ritualistic quality, but if you decapitate by guillotine, the fun part is just way too short and with hanging, there's very little blood to begin with. The executions need to act as a deterrent. They need to be shocking, gruesome, they need to be so horrifying they burn themselves into the long-term memory of everyone who sees them and has ever remotely considered doing what the convicts did. If they don't have nightmares for years after seeing one or a few executions, it's not brutal enough. Here some alternatives that I always preferred.

My Scottish savage is becoming more and more convincing and I am eagerly awaiting the day I can finally act on his advice. I await the happening much more eagerly than I usually let on.

You'd need a really deep ditch, otherwise they could end up climbing over each other and get out. Why not take inspiration from the soviets, chinese or americans when trying to kill lots of people? Make a big open air enclosure, fence it in with some guards around and let them starve.

But user, that's what's so great about it. If you give the ditch exactly the right depth, so that it looks like they can get out if they climb over each other, you get to see their mutual betrayal and willingness to forsake one another when it really matters add to their humiliation.

If you have never feared for your life, then you don't know how terrifying the hangman's noose, or any method of execution is.

As a child, my worst fear was the electric chair. Didn't actually know there were other methods of execution at the time.

Death by any form of execution is a fine deterrent.

Savagery should be reserved for the very few at the very top. Soros and his ilk. And truth be told, they would likely just kill themselves prior to capture.

(checked)
Kek confirms the truth. I vote for scaphism.

We should just invent a new execution method.

Never heard of that one, do explain please

Speaking of heavy machinery, most major cities will have road crews. Why not bind the traitors, line 'em up and crush them under a steamroller one by one as a public spectacle. Feral dogs, crows and raccoons can take care of the carcasses

We should take a page from the Old Testament with its death by stoning. Involving the public in the execution internalizes the justice being carried out and those who don't take part become suspect themselves. Make it a televised event like American Idol where votes by phone decide what happens to these monsters.

That's a waste of a perfectly good steam roller.

No no, I've got it. Drop them into Sudan, and get a camera crew to follow them with explicit orders not to interfere. It'll be like a wildlife show combined with a survival show. We can even get David Attenborough or someone British to narrate it.

Last thread had immolation from atmopheric re-entry as the winner.

also known as the breaking wheel.

break their limbs and then let them die hanging from a wheel. Sometimes you break their limbs on the large wooden wheel sometimes you put them on a slanted cross (saltire) break their limbs there and move them back on the wheel

The guillotine is efficient, but it is too clean. With hanging, all you need is something high enough off the ground. The message lasts longer, to. You can leave them dangling for a while, off of branches and utility poles, perhaps in strategic places where people pass by.

I would go one further though. Bring back gibbeting. Also, maybe the wheel.

How about hanging by the ribs? It seems horrifyingly painful and drawn out, while it's just as cheap and easy to perform as a regular hanging

Add some hungry dogs and it's perfect.

Given the hate of communist in the time of which said film is based in, I don't think any of them would have had guilt. Given how opinions are here I highly doubt any of you would have guilt removing left leaning parasites, I know I wouldn't.

The film is basically Finnish RWDS cleaning Finland of red filth.

Horse executions: Have ropes on each limb and have the horses dart in different directions. This should be an execution method still,for the most serious of crimes.

It's roughly described, but what I meant is the following process. It has to take place live on stage or to go with technology, in front of a camera, since there were no cameras when it used to be a thing. You perform the entire procedure without sedation of course, the convict must feel the entirety of to his death. First, you break all of the joints. They need to be flexible. Whenever the currently applied force isn't enough, you apply more force. Then, step by step, you weave the now more flexible limbs into the pillars of a - usually wooden - cart wheel. Once the convict is dead, you secure the woven body with ropes to make sure it definitely doesn't come off, because you then hang up the completed while on the square for everyone to see.

That way, not only do you have a very effective deterrent, the people literally can't even go shopping without being reminded of seeing it happen. Then again, I presume in the modern age, you would have to hang up the body in a shopping mall, but in essence this is it.

the problem with this is that its good for show. but not very efficient.

how many can you purge a day… doesn't seem like a lot.