Sweet mother of fuck

Sweet mother of fuck.

medium.com/@ahawkins/my-failed-attempt-switching-to-linux-daf6c52a5147

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Acer-Predator-XB271HU-2560x1440-Display/dp/B0173PEX20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's right.

TN panels should be banned from sale.

Too bad IPS are just as shit, only in different ways.

Given his reason for ditching Arch, I think he might have been satisfied with a sane Linux distro. Ubuntu, or Debian, for example.

lmao

Why didnt he just install debian?

The guy is the ultimate retard. "There are only these few here as a replacement for a 13 RETINA".
An idiot buys a 13 inch screen notebook with overresolutioned screen and feels like talking garbage.
He just likes shoving dicks in his ass, that's all, his stupidity is attested.

another hipster faggot shilling muh IPS. nothing to see here

yeah and sour too I bet

Another poor faggot shilling muh IPS is nothing great. Retard can't even into grammar smh.

IPS is great. Take a look at this bad boy:
amazon.com/Acer-Predator-XB271HU-2560x1440-Display/dp/B0173PEX20
1440p 144hz IPS gsync. Looks beautiful from all angles and is extremely fast. Main issue is QC, but there are others now like this. Poorfags might also take issue with the price, but that's just salt. And saying 'jewvidia' doesn't make your shitty display with tearing the superior tech.

No kidding, I'm researching the available options, and everything has some huge stupid downside. Add that buying anything is a dead pixel/fucked backlighting lottery anyways and I am no longer looking forward to spending money.

calm down, he is already receiving his due beating in medium "responses"

Mac users shouldn't be using Linux, anyway. The ISV situation on Linux is laughably shit and they're going to be unhappy as soon as they realize that software not packaged by their distro probably won't work.

Explain the downside to pixel density? it always seems to improve picture quality for me.

this sums it up

take your gaymer shit somewhere else

SED never ever

what does it mean?

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Why have nonlinear phosphors when we can have quantum dots

It's time to update your gnu/spaghetti

you literally dont want a memepad. use the keyboard fucking cia nigger
speakers are nigger tier. buy headphones

btw this guy is living in india. he moved there from sweden. he also is a muh white privilege cuck.

uhh i was just referring to the fact that hipsters go around parrotting my "IPS" because apple shit commonly uses it or something.

World's smallest violin playing a sad song