How do we Motivate Whites to go RWDS?

"It's a Rigged Election Folks"

How do we motivate white people to Riot/shut down the system in the event that the election is stolen by the Clinton Crime Syndicate?

They have stood by while their jobs have been shipped over seas.
They have stood by through injustices such as affirmative actions.
They largely stood by when the Jews asked for the government to bail out their form of legalized theft called banking.
They have stood by while the sanctity of marriage was destroyed from the top down by the federal tyranny.
They have stood by through 15 years of for profit wars for Israel.
They have stood by as their government and the Jews destroyed the two largest buildings in NYC and killed over 3,000 people.
They have stood by through tax hikes used to redistribute wealth to foreign criminal invaders who push down their wages.
They have stood by as their schools have become leftist indoctrination centers focused on creating an ignorant and compliant citizenry.
They have stood by as their food has become a frankenstein creation of Jewish design meant to lower testosterone and cause infertility.
They have stood by as millions of invaders have swept over their lands and pushed them out of the few remaining jobs and brought crime and drugs into their neighborhoods.
They have stood by as a tax has been levied on their right to live through the Affordable Care Act and the criminal IRS/Fed was ever so happy to enforce.
They have stood by as their so called Tea Party candidates forgot who put them there as soon as they got to washington and dipped their heads into the troughs of state extortion and skimming.
They have stood by as the IRS has persecuted christians, veterans, and conservatives.
They have stood by as the Executive(FBI) and Judicial(DOJ) branches of government enacted a policy of "Too Big To Jail".
They have stood by as their "Free Press" has done everything in its power to belittle them while working behind the scenes to coordinate and subvert the phony elections of our dying Republic. .

WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR THE WHITE MAN TO STAND UP AND TAKE BACK WHAT IS HIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aw1in
archive.is/KEs02
www2.redbridge.gov.uk/cms/images/mobilephonemast.jpg
laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Fascism/America/James Mason - Siege.pdf
theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/during-the-coming-economic-crisis-two-thirds-of-the-country-will-be-out-of-cash-almost-immediately
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing, all white people are cucks.

You don't, all whites are cucks.

Report and filter all jews.

Hi, FBI & CTR.

Hi FBI

Hi CTR

Hi!

thats the easy part. just bring the grid down and niggers will be targeted on sight in a no rule of law situation. the hard part is removing the traitorous zog and its underlings. you can kill every nig and spic in your area and it wont matter if you dont oust the government, because when the dust settles that same government will just import more 3rd world shitskins and claim we need them to help work/rebuild.

right wing death squads aren't even the most difficult thing to convince your neighbors to participate in. trying to convince them to go against the zog is another story.

Obviously you didn't watch all three of Trump's speeches today.
He called the election rigged in all three of them.
He is starting to sound quite revolutionary.

It is not out of the realm of possibility that Hillary Clinton will steal the election.
She has already done it once this year with Bernie.

If the American people sit by and let an election be stolen, our Republic has finally fallen.
This can not be allowed to happen…

That being said, I do not think that it is beyond the realm of reasonable discourse to consider how we would motivate people to revolt.
You need to read the Declaration of Independence(Which oddly kind of mirrors the OP now that I think about it) and stop being a cuck-serf.

PEOPLE HAVE BEEN REVOLTING FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS

If you bring the grid down you are going to kill a lot of white people.

Simple problems like sewage, sanitation, drinking water and refrigeration would kill millions.

If Trump loses, we don't have to do anything

democracy will be dead

not just white people getting screwed on this you know….

blacks, Latinos, gays, tranny's, women, and lesser Jews are all going to suffer for the this Bolshevik nonsense.

ineffectual white people aren't the only ones to blame for this mess, everyone is getting cucked On this deal (even the dumb shills too stupid to see that once their job's done they're going to get thrown away into the wood chipper like the rest of us)

whites wont follow if you dont lead.

No need. The jews are doing it for us by bludgeoning whites in the press, entertainment, politics, education, etc.
You keep attacking a group & eventually they revolt.

millions of useless fucktards who are less intelligent than squirrels seeing as even tree rats store nuts for a rainy day. if you aren't redpilled by now, your death is a positive thing because you wouldnt pass a eugenics test anyway. and being truly redpilled means you are prepared for the happening.

you cant just start killing thousands of niggers in the street while the zog is still functioning with full strength. you do it like they did during katrina, neighborhood defense groups who shot blacks on sight and then got disarmed by the national guard

yeah but the elites keep thinking they're going to somehow leverage their crappy underdeveloped technology and stop all forms of dissent or at least most of it

You have to understand that even shitposting about this sort of shit here is still just sitting in a comfort zone. When you make the choice to actually exit that zone, whether living room, workshop, or basement, you already understand exactly what's going to happen, FBI or otherwise. I believe it's that choice and its consequences that keep many people from actually doing much of anything, that and lack of information or poisoned information. A lot of people I've talked to over the course of my short life felt and still feel that a non violent solution can be effected, and even noticing the walls collapsing around them doesn't shake that sentiment.

Sorry about the rambling, but I guess what I'm trying to get across is that making that honest leap into literal fire is kept at bay not just by complacency and fear of risks and failure, but by the faith that we don't have to risk ourselves to gain anything. I'm probably wrong on much of it, but that's what I see going on around me anyhow.

Are you arguing from the stance of the whole "People haven't hit rock bottom yet"? (The Tyler Durden Argument)

Its also about there already needs to be a group in place that one could easily join and is out in the open.

Of course such a group won't be allowed to exist until an actual revolution begins.

White people need a true leader once again, a leader that has come from their ranks.

A true state doesn't fall from the sky, it must come from the people themselves

Just remember what Hitler stood for and where he came from, he was like us. We must never forget that.

I wouldn't recommend going full RWDS unless Trump manages to spark mass protests. If you don't wanna get Waco'd, you'll have to time your larping right.

No there doesn't.
Our "fart in the wind" tactics of staying anonymous is one of our greatest strengths.

Watch how Hillary flailed around like a sack of potatoes during her "Alt-Right(TM) Speech".
She had to name Alex Jones just to be able to point in our general direction.

I am going to be filled with rage on November 8th if the election is stolen from Trump.
We have to find a way to meme in the physical world that the government no longer serves us and it is time to do away with that government and replace it with one that does benefit us.

Channel that rage into a more prosperous future for all Americans.

can the next hitler be a little bit brown

We are not Nazi Germany though.
Hitler should be respected and his name should be cleared, but we need to look to the future and forge our own path.

His path obviously did not end up working. You can blame that on the Jews or whoever, but instead of making the same mistakes he did we should learn from it and try to work towards what will work in our would in our time(the current year).

Remember November 8th 1923

only works when you have literally nothing to lose, the reason everybody thinks or wants to believe a nonviolent solution is possible is because all of them don't want to lose that same comfort zone you've talked about.

Let me tell you something about humans, user. They're a wonderful, friendly people, as long as their bellies are full and their television and smart phones are working. But take away their creature comforts, deprive them of food, sleep, hot showers, put their lives in jeopardy over an extended period of time and those same friendly, intelligent, wonderful people… will become as nasty and as violent as the most bloodthirsty animal. You don't believe me? Look at those faces. Look in their eyes.

when you see that look, you'll have your revolution.

THERE IS NO "WE"
There is only "I". Take initiative. If you wait for others, you'll be waiting indefinitely. Think for yourself. Plan for yourself based on what your skills are and possible scenarios you can envision. Then execute. Try not to be a cuck who waits for others to make the first move.

The only way you can change others is by knocking them out of their comfort zone. Make them suffer and they will stop being cucks. Take pity on them, shelter and protect them, and they will remain cucks forever.

I believe that might be a better, simpler description, maybe.

Honestly, a group like that won't be allowed to exist in any facet, unless it's one of those eternal revolutions funded by the "powers that be". Risks do need to be taken, and that is a simple fact. Plus, is correct in that our relative anonimity is definitely a strength, but eventually things do need to actually transfer to the real world where real shit goes on. It's just it's not going to go down perfectly planned out and completely infallible like I and maybe a lot of the rest of us actually seem to want.

No, I get that. I enjoy the people around me to a great extent, and I'd rather my family not go through such a thing, but while I've not lived it, I at least understand the concepts passed down through books and shit.

While I partially agree with you, I don't understand how making others suffer will bring them to your cause.
"We" was used primarily due to the fact that using "I" would have made it into a blogpost(TM).
"We" allows discussion which is core objective of most threads.

There is literally no reason not to wait until the election is over. What do we have to lose in just a few weeks?

Then why are people in the media comparing now to the 1930s? Why are the media crying wolf 3 days ago? They are deepily afraid of people revolting against their dominion.

All it takes is a strong leader to lead the people.

Make a move faggot. Nothing more encouraging than succes.

Not an argument, stop shitposting.

Hi, kikes. Get ready to hang.

Nice buzzwords you got there, CTR/FBI. Holla Forums memes sure are something, huh? Trying to weave something you've seen on Holla Forums into your shilling isn't going to work, provocateur. Kill yourself.

We must meme true revolution into place. I would stand and lead but I've never really led before, what do I do?

vid related, these threads in a nutshell

It will teach them something about life that most cucks do not understand… power, discipline, respect, etc… in a word, reality. They're living in a sheltered fantasy world and their only hope at escaping it is be jolted out of it.

Almost got me there Schlomo. Filtered.

Take away the bread and circus.

Can't wait for the fourth reich, it's gonna be beautiful. Remove the bread and circuses and we'll see revolt. Burn TV broadcasting centers, cell towers and the like. Really piss the people off

This is all we have to do if hillary loses. Start destroying transformers

Watch society fall apart.

It's a thread with less than 50 posts on the front page you retarded nigger. Reading your posts is like reading what a child who is trying to imitate an adult would write. it's obvious you're not from here from how hard you're trying to fit in. You're either CTR, an off-board shitposter, or an actual government provocateur. Fuck off.

You know what I mean, I am tired, goodnight

Literally Holla Forums in a nutshell. All LARP, no action. Though whether this doesn't change with a rigged election remains to be seen.

Top fucking kek.

Off-board shitposter confirmed. Fuck off and kill yourself.

CTR, you are aware that all I can see of you is a box right? Kek.

local likeminded militias, folks

probably the most realistic next step if hillary gets elected is to begin memeing secession

box

It will happen in it's own good time.

Only the bad guys and idiots want it to start before then.

It's already happening. The news never reports on political assassinations.

It just doesn't happen all at once and it won't be televised.

We know it's a rigged election OP, we have no illusions about actually winning the farce.
I will go and vote, so will all of my friends and family but we know the outcome.
The reason this election is important it has made us aware that we are not alone.
This discontent has spread to every corner of the West and it continues to grow.
If they reject Trump they will have rejected the final olive branch.
They will have closed the people's path off to peaceful course correct.
Washington will be confirming that they are a rogue entity which does not answer to the American people.
This will be the last presidential election I ever vote in, period.
If they would deny us peace, deny us the right to our very existence, then we will take it for ourselves by whatever means necessary.
We have already won, the West is waking up and all a Hillary victory will ensure is that more of our enemies find themselves in a noose.
It won't even just be for the sake of the white race or the West.
For the safety of the world these maniacs in Washington must be stopped, by whatever means necessary.

TL;DR: This is the last presidential election that matters, if Hillary is placed on the throne we will be obliged to take action.
I don't know how, I don't know when but it will be soon after and it will be violent.

There are two things you target if you wish to provoke a rebellion, bread & circus.
A hungry people are more prone to think in survivalist terms and follow strong leadership.
A bored people are more likely to take to the streets as they have no better way to spend their time.
Destroy the entertainment apparatus and cripple supply infrastructure and you will have your revolutionary army.

The alphabet soups already know this and are no doubt reading this, but we know it too.
Power grids, farms, film studios, game studios, media hubs, grocery stores, these are prime targets.
I'm not advocating you do anything, I'm simply telling you the historical conditions that have prompted revolution.

When the pantries are empty, the streets are full.

Trump is now politically powerful enough to spark a civil war of his own accord.

Since nobody seems to get it, think back to the way he very, very slowly ramps up the rhetoric. Back when El Rato fucked over Sleepy Negro in Iowa Trump went on the attack and called it 'rigged' because Cruz said Carson dropped out. This is obviously not the usual use of the word 'rigged', since he wasn't making the accusation of vote miscounting even though there actually was. Then when Bernie got his shit kicked in, Trump started saying it was rigged, on grounds of the DNC colluding against him but never mentioning vote miscounting even though it happened there too. Now Trump is saying the election is rigged because the media is colluding against him, which again doesn't in itself mean the votes will be manipulated or that he's making that accusation.

But notice what he's done: for the past year the one constant is that he's been using the word 'rigged'. Regardless the context, it's just "Rigged, rigged, rigged, rigged". He's branding the bloody thing, he's subconsciously inserting it as a running theme into everyone's heads.

He does this shit all the time, he'll start off using a word in an innocuous situation that the media can't complain about, and then at some point start expanding it to cover the actual issue he's targeting. The media notices the transition and kvetches, but nobody actually cares because they think 'but hasn't he always said that?' since Trump already made the term itself the background noise.

So then, why has Trump been hammering the 'rigged' theme so hard for so long? What is he planning for? Really makes you think.

Isn't that Trump's platform?

Hi DHS.

Texas Nationalists have been doing that for years.
I think Putin agreed to recognize a free-Texas iirc.

Thanks for this post. Sometimes its hard to tell around here if everyone is just oblivious and naive or people are just keeping the high energy flowing.

I agree this is how you get the "gibs me dats" to revolt. France is a good example, but what about the American Revolution?
There was some hunger/poverty because of the Hyper-Inflation of the continental, but by and large these were people that were making it on their own.

This reminds me of an argument I have been seeing sporadically as the election draws nearer and nearer.
archive.is/aw1in
I have long thought this is why his platform is so "Pro-Police" and "Pro-Military". I hate to quote Fight Club again but part of me thinks that:

Lead by example!

The LA-Times piece this morning is highly relevant to this discussion.

People are forgetting… If we do not have a Red November
We likely face full-scale nuclear war.

archive.is/KEs02

All you have to do to activate RWDS is to set off a Nuclear explosion. (Preferred places? Florida, Texas, Washington D.C., California)

Went to a doctor's office and that issue was on a table. Flipped through to see it rank sites. Of course the best were most jewish, with the second worst being 4chan and the absolutely worst one being Holla Forums. A half-broken website with several thousand shitposters is put forward as the den of hell itself.

If Putin supports Texas then Putin is going to get Nuked and rightfully so.
Texas did 9/11

That and:
==That fucker is part of the 'media', or a 'clinton supporter'== meme it irl user like 'grab her by the puasy was' which took off so fast because both sides memed it.

Hello, I see you're trying to make an edgy meme. Some advice on avoiding cringe memes like the rach poster, oathcucks, ctr attempts, and other pathetic ideas. Memes may look 'lol so random' like yours but they aren't. They are accepted by the community for reasons.

This post gets it. Think how effective the memes have been.

We have turned the elite's greatest tool against them.

White people aren't niggers, we don't riot unnecessarily.

Only if our families are directly in danger, or we can be convinced they are.

Yep. everyone suffers, even the useful idiots that support it.

It's one of the hallmarks of (((their))) progressive ideology.

everyone who matters knows the score pic related

it will probably start as non-compliance and flame up to something more once the crackdowns begin in earnest.

for instance; people are already dodging the Obamacare mandate. The state exchanges are collapsing, insurance companies are panicking and withdrawing from markets.

They just ignore that /hebe/ was shoahed

Half of the things you listed are not people.

Secret RWDS waits disarmed by national guard.
"Here is my rifle and ammo"
Fake rifle and ammo cases
Contains remote-triggered surprise

These fuckers are rat face kikes

Well, we don't want whites rioting. Rioting doesn't accomplish anything of real value. It just provides the MSM the same narrative that we've used against BLM. Also, it's the preferred tactic of niggers and leftists. According to one source, Hitler himself was angry about the Night of Broken Glass for these very reasons That's according to Savitri Devi, who cited a book called In Dienzt für Deutschland. No idea how reliable the source is. You want to have a coherent plan that will yield tangible results.

Barring an economic catastrophe, secession/Balkanization only politically feasible way to proceed. As long as there's food on the table, the people won't rise up. They can rig the election and have the entire MSM in their hands, but unfortunately, most people are still more concerned with American Bandstand or whatever it is the plebs watch now.

Cuckservatives are everywhere. Many Repubilcan Governors are opposing Trump. You want your Governor if you can get him, but if not, reach out to other politicians at the state and local levels (e.g. legislature representatives). It's unlikely to yield tangible results, but with luck, it will – as the SJWs say – 'start a conversation'. This will be useful later when the Democrat dominated Congress proceeds to attack the First and Second Amendments.

www2.redbridge.gov.uk/cms/images/mobilephonemast.jpg

FBI can´t be everywhere at once and the infrastructures are already crumblings.

Left, size way too small.

theyre not jews and they are in prison. they are just stupid.

THIS. ABSOLUTELY THIS.

the system needs power to function. By destroying these transformers and the big ones at the substations it will help cripple the system.

Trump is just saying what is in everybody's mind. That the powers that be orchestrate everything behind closed doors taking simple decisions that affect everyone and they do have agendas that go against oppose them in their land. They won't go against the asians, they know china will fuck them.

Destroying the system is an easy excuse to instate an even more militarized police state.

read this book:
laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Fascism/America/James Mason - Siege.pdf

War with Russia could be a way that they try to unite the country after this contentious election.

I was going to post this. Thanks for the help friend.

Nope. They are definitely Jews

That the job of the ABC-community.

If there's one thing we've learned in the past 80 years you ignorant faggot it's that single points of failure are a bad thing.

The best thing about anonymous is that he does not exist. There is no anonymous. There's a surprisingly insightful quote by Peter Sellers on The Muppet Show about this:

Kermit: I just love all your wild characters, Peter, but you know backstage here you can just relax and be yourself.
Peter: But that, my dear Kermit, would be altogether impossible. I could never be myself.
Kermit: Never yourself?
Peter: No–you see, there is no me, I do not exist.
Kermit: I beg your pardon?
Peter: There used to be a me…. but I had it surgically removed.

Holla Forums is anonymous. We have no spokesmen and no figureheads. We have no leaders to be corrupted and no followers to be subverted. We can't be bought, because what defines us exists outside of the continuum of fiscal valuation. The moment anyone tries to crown themselves the "king of Holla Forums", or the moment anyone tries to crown someone ((else)) the "king of Holla Forums" we know it's a ruse and laugh them out of existence. We can't even individually claim to "really be a part of Holla Forums" because the simple act of virtue signalling removes our status until we repent of our mistake and resume shitposting as the all singing all dancing crap of the world we are.

We are anonymous, but anonymous is none of us.
And there can be no other way.

What's interesting is that even Holla Forums itself is not the true nature of Holla Forums. If 8ch is bought or infiltrated, so what? We'd find another watering hole or another oasis to use, until that in term was poisoned with the endless (((parasitic plague))) that follows any good men of virtue.

15% is a little high for the First American Revolution.
I thought 3% was the number that is touted so often?

Mason has some invaluable insights from decades of being at the tip of the spear. He correctly identifies that the core problem in the real right is one of character and enterprise.

I don't advocate his methods because I think we could get a lot more done through infiltration of existing power structures. I don't think it would take much to get some Anons into municipal positions like city councils where they can really start making liberal tears fall. (Not the comfy NEET lifestyle, though)

The real takeaway from SEIGE is some old Latin wisdom.

Acta non verba

Fuck off alarmist kike.

I think three is the actual percentage of fighters, while 15% might include all other sorts of support.

It is simple, the EBT cards stops working, dollar becomes worthless.
Then you have tens of millions rioting and looting in the streets, 1000 times worst than the 1992 LA riots.
theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/during-the-coming-economic-crisis-two-thirds-of-the-country-will-be-out-of-cash-almost-immediately
First 2/3 of the US nearly immediately run out of cash.
Then the cumulative effects of the economic collapse and resulting strife would increasingly worsen the situation.
Depending on what causes the event and how fast the economy collapses, you could have litteral famines in major cities.

1 ) I really doubt anyone but Russia would send troops to US rebels if the US federal gov used nuclear warheads to destroy cities in terror attacks.

2 ) US federal governement would be coordinated and have a unified communication system while the rebels command would be effectively divided in small groups that would take a while to establish proper communications w/ each other and coordinate their forces. Moles? Spies? Yeah, who would they be able to contact in secret exactly?

3 ) Obama and Trudeau breaks a deal w/ Mexico, California and Texas in exchange for Mexican reinforcements.

4) US federal gov unleashes False Flag Pearl Harbor W/ Nukes, EMP or cyberattacks. "I… It was Russia that did this!"

Remember remember the 9th of November.

Isn't fluoride great, OP? Peaceful as Hindu cows.

Ok OP, what you're going to want to do, is proceed to your nearest synagogue with an AK-47, which is known as the leftist freedom rilfe not becaue it's so much better than an AR-15 (ok, it is) but you want to confuse the sjw's who opinion matters so much… on the nearly bankrupt intertube site twatter. You're also going to want to have a ustream account so you can broadcast yourself slitting the rabbi's throat. You save that baby dick sucking faggot for last as you yell, 'Black Lives Matter' for bonus keks.

Oh right, /pol neets are against anything that involves getting off the sofa.

There's a particular issue with synagogues: Jews know how hated they are. Synagogues more often than not have armed guards, cameras and controlled gates into and out of the parking area.

These generally aren't buildings that you can just walk into, unlike a church or a restaurant.

I'm sure that's one of the things they're considering, but I don't think it'll work out for them for a whole host of reasons.
The chief among them being that a lot of us whites identify more with Christian/white Russia, than this multicultural hellscape.
I for one will not be drafted for their fucking war, and I'll go so far as to say I'd happily side with the Russians.

It's simple we make the market fix it until, the choas allows a true leader to rise.
See

Because it would be a symbol kid. We here need no more of those, proof provided over years of constant attack.

But after that. Then when the fires are struck and blood is let. The others, the ones whom wait quiet in their homes wondering at the world, will know. No reason to tell vast stories or explanations. To go into ruinous details of wrongs levied. The day after the election, Trump is not crowned our new emperor and the battles are started, uniforms are sniped, ied's launched. All people will watch and nod, they will understand it all.

And most of all. They will understand, they must choose side now even if up to then they refused. For war. War is a machine. And while good men try everything to stop it, once it starts, the only survivors will be whom act can. All others will be reliant upon luck.

That is the break point. No other 'next election' can be brought to bear as an argument. Because whom else can you elect? Another rich man not part of the system? A good man climbing the ranks of a hack political party? A celebrity free of corruption the system will look with kindly love upon and allow us to vote in? No child.

Ballot Box. Soap Box. Jury Box.

On that day. All those boxes will be proven dead. Broken by rot and ill repair. Only our most feared and hidden box will be left. One that for many decades has been kept under dust and in tight cupboard. From that day forward, only god will be able to sort them out.

Video related to OP.
A bunch of Jews on CNN getting nervous about "Revolution" and "Blood in the Streets".

Start a conversation means straight, white men apologize for being straight, white men.

Fuck the Cuckservative Republicans. They will hang too.
I for one am done talking.

I wish the U.S. was more like Russia. They seem to really be embracing western, christian values after so many years of brutal Jewish rule.
I don't believe in a god, but I do believe in western, christian morality.

Make America Great Again hats are going to be the symbol of the revolution. Red-hats have throughout history been a symbol of liberty and revolution. See "Phrygian cap".

Nowadays, all you have to do is disrupt the flow of electricity as that provides both the bread and the circus.

Do as said and shoot the transformers.

I think part of it is the frame of reference. Fighting against something ZOG… vs Fighting for something a White World.

there are a lot of white people who fight against a white world. there are a lot of white people who work for jews and follow that anti white zog philosophy to their core. There are whites who sell out their folk to jews spics blacks etc. Whites who promote multi culturalism to no end.

I'm not fighting for those whites.

i think you are right. i am waiting for chaos personally.

there is a lot of the we don't have to risk ourselves to gain anything mentality.

Did the Jews do this in Russia when they killed the Royal Family?

The Bolsheviks certainly had a hand in stirring up discontent and destroying infrastructure.
But you also have to remember by that time Russia had been involved in WWI for over 3 years and it had cost them millions of lives, tons of equipment, money, etc, etc.
The war was going poorly for them, and people resented the reigning government.
Hence, SOME were willing to buy into Communism.

check'd

Love that pic!

I have a special tie befitting you.