THE GUNS OF AUGUST - WW3 IMMINENT?

NATO vs Russia Nuclear Order of Battle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IZWnHg-9pRyGCshDsYop4gS99d2p59LkEKfeizgotqc/pubhtml#

tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/00963402.2016.1145901

tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/00963402.2016.1170359

News
archive.is/s53Un

archive.is/Mkn3l

archive.is/7RCVQ

archive.is/RJoIA

archive.is/ymmbq

archive.is/OyDjF

twitter.com/McFaul/status/786039834460708864

archive.is/3aZAA

archive.is/ipAjo

archive.is/Bndbu

archive.is/50OCT

archive.is/xf9yy

archive.is/RrQYU

archive.is/qHsp2

archive.is/MT4IX

archive.is/cMTkG

archive.is/3nzMQ

archive.is/3XB0j

archive.is/OdHkU

archive.is/ZZHwT

archive.is/HvbGZ

archive.is/Do8XN

archive.is/Shqcp

archive.is/AnVJT

archive.is/kzpKU

archive.is/1xXSp

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NvurR
nlm.nih.gov/nichsr/esmallpox/biohazard_alibek.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novichok_agent
zmne.hu/aarms/docs/Volume6/Issue1/pdf/15vasa.pdf
rt.com/on-air/362925-patriarch-cathedral-consecration-london/
fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/icbm/lgm-30_3.htm
m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCwyCwL-apAJQjmSp5jKGzaw
syracuse
archive.is/U1hRo
scribd
airforcemag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TL;DR op?

We should blame all of this shit on Hillary and Obama and their sabre-rattling.

I wonder what will be the spark that sets off the powderkeg this time

Nice, thanks OP. Today you were not a fag.

WHY ISN'T TRUMP MENTIONING THE FACT OBAMA IS ON THE BRINK OF KILLING US ALL?!

Relations between U.S/Russia are pretty much worse than the height of the Cold War. Geopolitical endgame of the Middle East is in progress. Syria is the point of no return should it escalate any further. The Happening itself is truly imminent if Hillary is rigged in. Only hope is Trump/Revolution or civilization is finished.

I think its important to realize where kaliningrad actually is. This is a bigger deal than russia simply moving missiles around within its borders. This is in the heart of europe and can strike Berlin, Warsaw, Copenhagen and many other european cities.

F, you all.

bump, good effort OP

It could also have a good chance of wiping out the ABM systems in Poland. Because of the close proximity would mean extremely short response time to intercept. In contrast detection time would also be shorter too so hard to say.

Why do (((they))) want war with the russkies? I don't see how anyone would benefit from a nuclear exchange.

Trump winning means war crime trials against King Nigger and Hillary.

Id say the shortened amount of time to hit the target would outweigh the quicker detection. A suspected missile launch would cause chaos and people would probably still be scrambling trying to confirm launch and have no time to actually react before it hits.

They'd rather have that than a Trump victory. If the world can't be theirs, let it belong to no one.

They can always rule the ashes from their bunkers after all.

O rly

how soon can it happen? how possible is it for ww3 to start before the election?
i cant wait any longer

You don't understand. Trump does not have the temperament to be president. He can't be trusted with the nuclear codes. Have you seen how thin skinned he is? He might start a war if someone insults him on Twitter.

We have to stop the warmonger Trump by starting World War 3.

Thanks for correcting the record.

Russia is in their way when it comes to american (read: globalist kike) control of the world, they want to see it collapse and become an "american" puppet. For that they will push until Russia folds. Chicken, essentially.
Playing chicken with a drunk russian. Think about that for a second.
Any war with Russia would with 99% certainty go nuclear. archive.is/NvurR
Basically, if Russia started losing bad; they could launch a tactical, nuclear attack against NATO forces; and if NATO escalated they would commit completely. We're far from the planet-cracking arsenals of the cold war, but we're still looking at apocalyptic amounts of nuclear weapons.

Kek. Reminds me of the autistic geopolitical simulation forum games i used to play that essentially went like that.

But your totally ok with Hillary giving nuclear weapons research to a bunch of ISIS supporting Saudi crypto kike arabs right?

I know you are CTR or some other kind of fag but still.

Calling someone a warmonger when they havent done that while the other side has done it multiple times is just straight retarded.

Considering how many of the Obama voters and CTR shills know Hillary's history with the neocons, I'm wondering if this is has become a SJW suicide pact.

I wouldn't put it past them.

come on goys
REREAD
CAREFULLY

Those planetcracking arsenals were only mothballed during the end of the cold war. (warhead in storage, rocket dismantled) Who knows how much already has been reactivated?

I don't know if you morons are didn't read the last sentence or are truly incapable of understanding irony on a cartoon image board.

I always bite the bait because it's more fun that way.

Also, there seems to be people who believe that line of thought.

Polite sage

Id bet close to none have actually been made unusable. Governments keep all kinds of funky biological agents just in case. Theres no way they would get rid of theirs as theres no way to be sure the other side has.

How do they even move the missiles there without crossing European borders?

Ironic shotposting is still shitposting yo. You might as well be a shill ifnyou are going to come into the thread to pollute it with trash.

At least he admits Trump won't start a world war.

Jesus, my bad, I didn't even see the second sentence.

You_tried.jpg

That twit is obvious sarcasm

none can can be this retarded

Wouldn't it be better to use high altitude blasts on population zones? That way, you don't annihilate the infrastructure and vaporize the people, but still knock out their electrical grid due to the EMP blasts.

Don't be distracted by the WW3 meme. The powers always hype up a threat to take heat off actual real issues they don't want you looking at.

Don't fall for the WW3 meme.

A lot has been dismantled and turned into reactor fuel; and the arms control SALT/START treaties force Russia and the US to disclose their nuclear arsenals and include inspections to make sure no side is hiding thousands of nuclear weapons ready for war. It's pretty hard to hide nuclear silos and bombers and besides both are happy to be able to spend less on nukes knowing that they don't need to pour money into an arms race to keep up with the other side.

Now biological weapons; that's another story. I suggest you read this book, it's a fascinating story of how the USSR covertly developped a truly MASSIVE biological warfare industry during the cold war and nobody had any clue about it. The author defected to the US in the 90ies and is positive that Biopreparat is still active. Russia probably has tons of extremely nasty shit like ebola, marburg, smallpox, and innumerable other diseases ready to be used; and he even claims they have developped "Ebolapox", which is as nasty as it sounds. You'd want to say the guy is crazy, but he was First Deputy Director of Biopreparat, so…
nlm.nih.gov/nichsr/esmallpox/biohazard_alibek.pdf

Considering the how seriously Russia has been taking it I wouldn't call it a meme. I don't think they'll start it unless Trump wins though, all this buildup suggests they won't rig the election.

I deeply loathe whoever the fuck was that came up with WMD. Now every war = complete destruction of civilization as we know it.

wonder how many of us will get taken out in the first nuke strikes

We're not even done
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novichok_agent

I fear for my family's safety.
At the end of WWII, americans invaded my country and had their nigs rape our women.
When they left they destroyed all their camps so we couldn't use them as temporary housing.

Kill yourself you larping edgelord

I'm sure the Russian government wouldn't lie! The KGB always tells the truth!

Germany?

Hey even if it's not true they still got enough Sarin, VX, Cyclosarin, Tabun, Soman et al to extinguish all life on a continent or two

France.
And our country is still hell bent on being America's lapdog.
The people on the other hand was and still is closely aligned to facist ideals.
The thing is that after all this brainwashing and demoralization, only a few will admit it (even to themselves).

Most people don't know what's good for them. This is why democracy only hurts.

Der Ewige Normalfag always holds us back and gets us and themselves into shit. Wish we could separate ourselves from them. Maybe that's what Moksha/Gnosis is partly about and that their existence is basically Samsara because they constantly repeat and never learn, failings which make an effort to keep others here with them in that cycle of ignorance.

You will have to wait.

holy crap

Sigh. I'm just going to choose to ignore any impending WW3 nuclear shoah and go about my life. I tired of oscillating between extreme fear (Hillary/WW3) and extreme satisfaction (Trump).

The more I search I find it to be nothing but a "OMG SO SPOOPY SO DEADLY!" name drop. Like mentioning you have a gun in a fist fight.
Also from what this says. You can't use this in a method as an denial of area weapon unless you manually spread it.

I just don't want to be robbed of the ability to slaughter shitskins and cucks.

and to add there is a lot exaggeration.
what the fuck is it?

A threat that makes Hillary look bad for advocating for actions that will lead to said war? I don't think so. If anything the U.S media is making sure people don't realize this through news cycles of "Trump is bad, look at this new trivial scandal we made up!" nonsense.

If it's well established in people's minds that Hillary = WW3, that would also ruin her and make a civil war more likely if they rig her in.

Normalfag detected, which isn't hard considering your existence is that of a mental midget.

I agree Russia has been making some really tense moves lately, It hasn't been this bad still the failed US powerplay "russia georgia war 2008". But i doubt Russian leadership is stupid enough to be dragged into a full scale conflict with another superpower. The Russians learned valuable lessons in the "Russian occupation Afghanistan 1980s" and "Kosovo War 1998" and perfected it all in the "Russia georgia war 2008" by denying the West power to control narrative and military support.

Russia fights now with puppets{Proxy conflict} All out conflict in my mind is a non-factor anymore. Also Russia absolutely shoots (((Journalist))) now because of "Kosovo War 1998" and the lessons they learned about media narrative control.

Reminder that WW2 happened because Hitler came to power and freed his nation from the jews. If Trump did the same then you can be sure another war will happen.

Do what i do. use both to better yourself, so that in the case of war, you'll be considered an asset.
there were some anons last thread who basically had the right idea, with having a beta study degree to make sure the higherups rather want you in a lab than in the frontier.
even if war doesn't come, these guys have a bretty gud career, and if it does come, their ass gets protected by whomever gets their hands on them, no matter which side.

It's possible; Russia isin't exactly the most open and transparent country on earth when it comes to WMD's.

They're preparing their story for the Neo-Holocaust.

Because Israel likely won't be hit, and the two largest white nations in the world will be (as well as Europe). The only white nations left would be Australia and New Zealand.

These days it's a much more globalized system, not sure if the same conditions will lead to the same outcome. Trump's actions are more likely to inspire a domino effect in Europe as well. So even if try to instigate a war when he takes things further, there's a chance most parties will favor eradicating the source of their problems than risk nuclear war over being played by (((them))). It's a hell of a gamble.

But it's funny, to think their goals of globalization in turn will end up helping to make their demise far more reaching.

Even more on the Novichok gas. According to a pdf on russian military gasses. A lot of what's said about Novichok gas is bullshit. It's put in munitions to be fired, stored separately and mixed on demand for ensured lethality and dosage (this is common) . It's in the category of "fourth generation gas" which makes no fucking sense as it's not even measured. That's like saying you have LEVEL 5 NIJ body armor or you have a 6th generation fighter jet . You can't measure it because it doesn't exist and no standards to confirm it.

Also to note. The scientist who "revealed" the Novichok gas are Lev Fedorov and Vil Mirzayanov. I cannot find any further mentions of them anywhere online. They only exist to serve as an outlet to who told the press of this super gas. Only reason for this "fourth generation super gas" is to scare. Some news articles hints that "Assad might have it! He might use this spoopy super gas!".

RUSSIAN HOAX. NICE LIE JEWTIN. WORK ON YOUR PSYOPS SOME MORE YOU FUCKING JEWISH PUPPET
you can prove us wrong you commie kgb fuck. deploy it you pussy.

source - zmne.hu/aarms/docs/Volume6/Issue1/pdf/15vasa.pdf

Probably transported by sea on cargos

Well the games have begun whether people like it or not. The Deluge is gonna happen one way or another because something big needs to happen to counter this "globalism" (Communism) which has sunk its fangs pretty much everywhere.

Well were screwed..

I assume the other one is Canada since there are disputes with Russia? The cancer is more heavily concentrated in major population centres in Canada than it is in other countries so nuking Toronto, Vancouver, etc. would actually be doing the nation a service.

KEK

I was glad to see a war weary American public tell King Nigger to go get fucked back in 2013 when he tried the "WMD lie" with claims that Assad was gassing the citizens. Too bad he got his intervention 2 years later anyway with the "Boogie man" ISIS.

A+ For trying American public
D- For follow up

Good work user, thanks for proving this isin't true. Now we only have G and V agents to worry about.

also
Are you CTR or just a hohol?

I think it's typical Russian military bluster about something that is probably about as effective as anything else in killing guys.
Having said that, "nth generation" makes complete sense in any application; hell, we even use it in terms of warfare such as when we talk about "4th generation" warfare. I don't know much about chemical weapons, but I assume that mustard gas is "1st generation" or whatever, depending on how where they started counting with this shit.

pic slightly related because the soviets supposedly weaponized marburg at some point.

You forget weaponized Ebola as well.

Oh shit, I didn't realize they claimed to have weaponized ebola as well.

That's pretty cool; I wonder how the delivery system works. I hope they realize ebola doesn't work on white people the stupid ivans

Yeah. First it was "OMG THE SADDAM USED VX GAS!". Now "OMG ASSAD HAS NOVICHOK GAS, 10 DEADLIER THAN VX! OYY VEYYYY WE MUST FIGHT GOYIM! REMEMBER THE 6+1 MILLION!"
I think a C should be in order. At least we didn't invade.

Feels pretty good I debunked another Russian lie. These fuckers never stop with their bullshit to try and psyche everyone out.
Russians keep with the policy of putting bigger boxing gloves on to try and spook everyone thinking their punch is going to hurt more.
And it works sometimes.
remember. the KGB spent most of their expenses on spreading bullshit propaganda.

Agreed. I feel like I did something tonight.

I did that to trigger the RT.com shills. They need to fuck off already.

Except the report just says
and
never said if it could. then later goes on to say "all was destroyed". yeah. bring it up. with scientist that don't fucking exist. and it's all destroyed? why even bring it up?
russia isn't a country to bring up actual super weapons into the public eye. i'm getting that from their supposedly good aircraft missiles and their behavior regarding the ak-47 rifle usage (apparently they had to be put in bags and concealed, cartridges from the firearm picked up)

I'll see about this claim.

They send in blacks that then proceed to lick all the doorknobs in that city

You can't weaponize Love , you can only spread it

Inject watermelons with it, fly and drop them in nigger infested neighborhoods and cities.

this in regards to their missiles in 1970s-80s

Yeah I agree it sounds like bullshit; I'm just commenting on the "nth generational" shit.
Also, live liturgy in Britain so I guess the bombs won't be dropping until the patriarch gets in his bunker:
rt.com/on-air/362925-patriarch-cathedral-consecration-london/

tbh fam, I'd rather draft Love into the military

mfw I kinda want Russia to win because they still force military women to be bridge bunnies.

i really do want to live in the world where if i go against the jewish cabal i'll be thrown in a gulag for 5 years.

You already do you dumb nigger

haha nice try faggot.
what nation you live in?

also
enjoy a fucking psycho super gold digger.

Sauce on the webm? That's rich.

This.

I still remember anons (shills?) claiming over and over and over Russia will nuke Turkey after Turks shot down that Russian airplane and Putin said in his trademark bravado that nukes are on the table.

Still waiting.

Canada

people who claimed that were retarded and didin't know a thing about geo/pol/itics. We love to hype and claim any small incident will start WW3; and we get numb to it.
This is basically the little boy who cried wolf. This time, there's really a wolf.

RIP

I have some experience with russian women; sorry it didn't work out for you (or maybe you've just heard stories).

You have to have top tier game to land one given how alpha female most are, but once you do you basically won at life and can go into easy maintenance mode. The gold digger meme is mostly from beta burgers importing them with cash spoilerthose clueless bastards deserve what they got.

I've only dealt with expats though—I have no idea what they're like in actual mother russia beyond the stories I've heard from burger expats.

As a general rule, a lot of what is said about Russian weapons is bullshit. Flat out baloney, spread by the usual suspects.

To give you an example, in another thread, shills were boasting about some brand new Russian ICBM's speed, claiming that it had a speed of between Mach 5 and 8 and that this was completely amazing and far surpassing the speed of western ICBMs.

Meanwhile, in the real world, a speed of between Mach 5 and 8 would be slow as hell for an ICBM. An American Minuteman III (which entered service in 1970!!!) reaches a speed of Mach 23 fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/icbm/lgm-30_3.htm

This is the level of shilling we're confronted with here.

Just a reminder that prior to both WW1 and 2 people were claiming another major war could never happen due to how enlightened civilization had become and how intertwined trade was

You have to admit tho, that was pretty master stroke diplomacy there. They went from the turk roaches shooting down a russian plane, practically begging for russia to fire a shot to being best buds. Hell, they even got them to go forward on the turk stream pipeline the US pressured them to get rid of.
We basically fucked up badly somewhere along the line; it makes me wonder if we really were behind that embarassingly badly planned coup after all.

Of course.

I very strongly doubt it.

But I very strongly suspect the people who were pushing the "Roachland gonna get nuked" narrative and the ones currently pushing the WW3 narrative to be more or less the same.

Thats not shilling, just being retarded.
ALL icbm's have a speed of 5-6km/s; because that's what orbital mechanics dictates an object has to be going to have a ballistic arc thats halfway around the world.

You dont nuke countries for one aircraft. People who thought roachland was going to get nuked were just ignorant of how things go.
And they just really, really hoped roaches would get nuked.

I'm pretty RIDF so, assuming the schills aren't paid Ivans or paid by Ivan, I think a lot of the fanboyism over untested Russian weaponry is frustration over how incompetent the US military is.
I know a lot of buddies in the infantry who got so disgusted with the state of the army that they straight up became retardedly pro russian after hearing some russian vet propaganda in germany. I heard a story about how one guy even went on to consult for the russian government about american military doctrine. Not sure why they care what some dumb 11b has to say so dunno why they bother

anyway,
The point I'm making is that a lot of the russian weapon hype probably straight up comes from actual disillusioned burgers who want to believe that at least one military in the world isn't completely incompetent so they swallow whatever garbage they read off of russia today.
I'm ridf as fuck, but we have to acknowledge that these weapons are untested in actual war whereas even the shittiest burger shit like the stryker has actual combat data to go off and is useful in certain situations fuck that piece of shit though

Most Russian equipment is based off tried and true battle tested shit, tho. Russians make their gear rugged and no-nonsense; while Americans love to keep their contractors fat and happy,

Can't wait to see the US female soldiers prove their equality on the battlefield against quality (dare I say superior) opposition.

Of course it is shilling. Doubling down on bullshit is the basic definition of shilling.

Shills are very easy to identify by how they react to being proven wrong with facts.

Legit anons react by saying something like "k, my bad".

Shills react by doubling down on their bullshit, calling names and becoming aggressive.

Oh I know this. I wasn't the one making that claim.

Like most people on here I would try and form your own conclusions from the information available. But I personally think it's desirable for both parties so after the conflict they can initiate a world government.

Very true user on the aggregate user; the Stryker in my example is a great example of overcomplicated bullshit that doesn't even do what it's advertised to.

I'm not sold on the effectiveness of the S-400/500 against burger air power at all tho.
Regarding their scifi shit we were talking about the other day, they shut down an aegis once with some EW weapon, but that was after they were well within engagement range of the ship's defense suite. Even the russia today hype was saying the range wasn't that big; how useful is a weapon that needs to get that close to a target?

Assuming burger airpower doesn't wipe them out within a few days tho, I have no illusions of how their ground forces would wipe the floor with us. Joe spends more time in SHARP training than on the range in the current year; that's only going to get worse as time progresses. Every minute that passes is a minute that is going to see Russia stronger and America weaker. not sure that this is a bad thing if no Trump presidency tbh fam

Wasn't Ukraine, among other things, a testing ground for some of the new equipment?
There's also that story about USS Donald Cook.

Could it be possible the claim is referring to the launch stage? As in their ICBMs are capable of entering hyper-sonic almost immediately after launch? I could see why the claim would be something to brag about then. Because it would mean their ICBMs would be much harder to target by ABM systems before leaving the atmosphere, and then accelerate to maximum speed. Wouldn't make any sense otherwise even for shilling.

I think they'll just shoot the dinduishas. Shitty bargaining chips and a liability to the superior race.

GOOD LUCK NUKE CHAN!

I don't think so; all of the equipment they were using was Ukranian hand-me-downs they captured or, more likely, given by Russia to look like Ukranian hand-me-downs

Yeah, but that first fly-over where they used the EW weapon to shut down the boat… basically, they only activated the weapon after the aegis had all day to shoot it down. Anons were saying in another thread that the russia today-given range of the weapon was short as hell so defenses will shoot the plane down before it can activate.

Having said that, it was really great to see the Russians yet again prove that networked warships/planes/.etc are dumb as fuck and you should never have equipment which relies on outside communication for defense against modern threats.

The F-22, although super effective against poverty-tier air forces, is a huge liability when it supposedly requires non-lineofsight linkage to an awacs to actually work. That's just asking for trouble when Ivan has already demonstrated that he can hack our armed drones mid flight with nothing more than a fucking truck and a radio. The really fucking annoying thing about that is that the burger schill's response is
"well, it was programmed to fly back to the base in case of loss of signal to command."
It didn't; they flew it into a Donbass, Iranian, and SAA airfield in each respective case and just fucking took it.

I fucking hate the military industrial complex not because of how it blows money on stupid shit, but because of how that stupid shit doesn't even work like advertised.

Even if i'm pretty RIDF myself i have big, big doubts on the credibility of that "super electronic-shutdown" weapon story. If it really existed i'm not sure it would have been used on a US destroyer like that whitout sinking it and making sure nobody ever knew what neutered it. Seems to me like just a hoax. If it IS, true, well, cyka blyat.

On the other hand, i have absolutely no doubts that the S-400 can murderfuck anything NATO can put in the air; and the S-500 will add ASAT and anti-ICBM capabilities to that. Russian SAM technology is, simply put, amazing and the best in the world by far. America has never put a lot of effort into SAM research due to it's reliance on air supremacy fighters. And thats not even counting the medium and short range SAMs like the S-350 and Morfey. A war could very well see Russian troops operating under a nigh-impenetrable SAM umbrella that is lethal to anything that tries to penetrate it, like the arabs had in 1973. The loss of B-2 and F-22's to SAMs would be a huge shock to the US military; realizing that stealth was not a panacea.

Knowing russians, they would probably keep them in cages and throw bananas and watermelons at them

No I believe it exists 100%, but, based on the range, I'm not sure how useful it is (you have to get super close for it to work even using russian today propaganda numbers).

The reason I believe it was that, the first flyover (the one where they used it) caused a bunch of women on the ship to immediately go AWOL and "quit" the minute they got to shore because they were supposedly so triggered over how powerless they were in the face of an outdated fighter with some russian gizmo. That bit of female psychology is perfectly in line with a ship being shutdown at high sea.

I want to believe; I know air force guys treat it very seriously at least. I also know that the F-22 is supposedly capable of hitting the S-300 sites before they can knock it out of the sky, but they would stilll get knocked out by the already-in-flight missiles. S-400 has to be at least as good as that.

The problem is, we have so many fucking legacy planes that are actually competent at their roles.

And the cruise missiles: it's absolutely critical that russian shit can deal with those or the game is over before the troops even tangle.

On topic, is there a way to know sure-fire signals that would indicate an escalation between the US and Russia? Bases going on alert, military friends letting know the DEFCON (the REAL one) or leaves cancelled, ect?

I wouldnt underestimate the russians. Everyone thought they had them figured out but when we see their ship based cruise missile has a range 10x what everyone thought, it definitely gives pause for thought. Also consider the burgers sell outdated aircraft to anyone who will buy them. The hardest thing about beating any system at all is being allowed to fail without dying/getting jailed. With burger planes all over the place you have to figure the russians have been all over them learning everything they can.

A sudden increase in the luminosity, pressure, and temperature of your surroundings.

Id have said the russians recalling people from overseas is a fair indicator…

top kek. i want to believe. Shit, imagine WW2 captains and crew being in that ship instead of a bunch of faggots and women; they would just have shot at it with whatever could shoot.

You wouldnt happen to know what model of S-300 it refers to? There's the old S-300P (SA-10), the newer S-300V (SA-12), S-300PMU1, S-300PMU2 (SA-20A/B), S-300VM (Antey-2500)

Soviet/Russian IADS can deal with cruise missiles since the late 80ies; it's a critical part of all Russian SAM's since then.

It aint like fighting no sandnigger army in the desert thats for sure.

Forgot to add, the SHORADS like the Pantsyr and Tor can even shoot down smart bombs and HARMs fired at them.

It's simply saber rattling to psyching-out the opponent. You act as if you parents didn't psych you out with an idle threat you knew they had no intention of playing thru.

No X-mas this year Jimmy you've been a naughty boy :^)

The weapon is also able to fry incoming RADAR and IR missiles and block a RADAR lock. This is before considering existing Russian electronic countermeasures that include RADAR target spoofing and even the ability to create a RADAR ghost for the incoming missile to chase down. It's unlikely 1 plane would get shot down so easily. With multiple planes doing this you're going to have a lot of fun trying to target them before they get in range to fry you.

Implying our ships have anything that can shoot without multiple satellite uplinks and functioning windows XP

Any attack against an AEGIS ship or carrier would be probably be performed by a large force of strike fighters and/or bombers with heavy ECM support; they would launch a large saturation attack of anti-ship missiles coming in from multiple vectors avoiding detection as long as possible. The AEGIS is great but it can only handle so much.

I could see this happen, hilariously enough

Off the top of my head, tons of reserve units getting activated out of nowhere for one; same with national guard I'd guess.

That's actually a really good point; I remember the usual suspects were laughing at the Iskanders saying the same shit they say now about .
Dang user, I'm going to steal that point for future RIDF weapon defense usage.

No idea; the burger armchair generals and airforce types who are purport to be scared of this shit don't seem to delve that deep unless you read the australian military defense report on the subject. Forget where I read it, but it's out there.

I had no idea; I assumed modern cruise missiles would at least be able to EW that shit since we dump so much fucking money on developing the things and then proceed to completely waste them on sand niggers. This is good to know.

Well fug, burgers wasting money on our….

THSISSSISHTHTIST THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Wasting money on the fucking sattelite bullshit and the networking with the rest of the fleet AND THEN FUCKING BRAGGING ABOUT IT as if it was some fucking good thing against a modern opponent is so fucking aggravating.
And then of course the russians spend their time making sure all of their equipment doesn't rely on that shit and use laser communication for their shit and AAHHHHHHH why can't we be fucking reasonable about a modern battlefield?!

Being networked and sensor fusioned and netrocentric and all that shit is great and is a huge force multiplier WHEN IT WORKS; its just that you need to be able to fight whitout it if shit goes down and you're fighting someone more advanced than sandniggers with iphones and AK's. Imagine all those ipad generation burgers trying to fight screaming into a field phone, reporting enemy movements on a radio that sounds like a broken drivethrough booth and navigating with a map and compass when all the links and radio frequencies are more jammed than LA traffic.>>7868532

based mods

You laugh, but they don't teach infantry land navigation anymore.
Everything was done assuming we'd always have GPS.
Let that thought percolate in your mind for a bit and then add in female 11b freaking out over all our expensive gadgets being shut down by simple radio jamming any idiot can do with nothing more than a mobile phone.

Now add in the fact that Russia has entire armories filled with battle tested (combat against burger drone proven) equipment that does this at power settings which can blanket entire countries, at range.

Even then their claim would remain bullshit.

Why? Because all ICBM's (American, French, Chinese, whatever) reach hyper sonic speed almost immediately after launch since in order to escape from earth's gravity and get into orbit (which is what an ICBM does) you need a speed of at least ≈17.000 mph (that's 17 thousand miles per hour or approx Mach 22!!!).
This need for speed is called "escape velocity".

Checking dubz and time stamp
PRAISE KEK

It's like you hate freedom.

They have a sealed rail line to Konigsberg if I recall.

Having worked for a defense contractor before, I can tell you that they are just in the business of ripping of the gov. They get paid like 150k+ per head and hire idiots that meet the most basic of requirements.
However, due to how contracts are rewarded, the wages are always slowly being lowered; Lowest Bidder and all. So, while the gov might hate their contract employees, even they know that even if they were to have them fired, they would just be replaced with even worse idiots.

I figured that would be the case when thinking about it.

Has there been any russian leaks about those bunker locations? If Russia found out where they were, pretty sure they'd give up if they secured them.

Maybe the population need to be reduced to make it easier for (((them))) to control? I don't understand the (((mentality))).

It's from Letterkenny Problems, a redpilled Crave TV only show here in Canada.
The hicks are based af.
Here's the channel that vid is from:
m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCwyCwL-apAJQjmSp5jKGzaw
I'd appreciate it if you could webm some of this.

You misunderstand escape velocity. Escape velocity is the speed a free falling body needs to escape the gravity of the body it is falling away from. As an icbm has no interest in orbiting, instead having a trajectory of an arc where fuel isnt needed on descent outside maneuvering. It doesnt need to and does not go 17500 mph on ascent.

High flying planes are a good analogy, icbms follow a somewhat similar arc, albeit higher.

They got the US involved in WWI with the sinking of the Lusitania

They got the US involved in WWII by allowing the attack of pearl harbor

They got the US into the War on Terror with 9/11

Next time we break out the Ron Paul happening memes will probably be the false flag kicking of WWIII

Nice meme

back to cuckchan fam

Shut the fuck up retard, America was involved in the war way before pearl harbour.
Go read up on the Pan-American Security Zone, for starters.

I did some more searching. That one story is totally unconfirmed. Someone making up bullshit to spook people. Actual people on the boat said everything was fine when the plane flew by.
about plane flying the americans have the most experience. which matters a lot.

No. USA was involved before the Lusitania sinking. you gotta read up on your history.
lol no. USA was way involved before that.

The US gave huge amounts of military equipment and technology to the USSR beginning from the 1920s. (Virtually almost a client state the glorious Soviet Union. And then after WW2 the US was the defender of the free world from the Red Army, which they helped to build up by supplying those technologies. Goes to show how contrived the Cold War wars. US means the elites who run the US.)

After Pearl Harbor, Hitler declared war on the US, which is a ridiculous move. It's obvious that they wanted to send US goy to WW2 in Europe too, Hitler nicely provided the pretext. It was all a setup.

HURR DURR, HOW DO ALLIANCES WORK
The Japanese were same as Germans against the one year old One World Order base in the US. They would have gone into the war one way with the king pin, false flag or not.
Why not get some allies at the start to coordinate than suddenly at the outbreak.
The US had to fight in two fronts, which was beneficial for the Germans. And in fact the Pacific one swallowed a lot of manpower, ordnance and money. If that went to Europe, the war would be far shorter.
The Japanese were so tenacious despite the shitstain of their army that they needed two nukes up their kazoo.

Or in other words, you're full of shit, kike. One truth and the other a lie. Classic MO?

Yemen.

So why don't the Russians put more resources toward targeting Israel then? If you could assure the destruction of Israel then you'd be able to force the US to back-off.

Better question is what else was developed in the meantime.

TU-95's are so sexy. If I'm going to get nuked, I hope it's by one of these and not an ICBM.

It'll probably be an ICBM.

Russian? Doesn't make sense. If the stories were manufactured to smear Assad, as you claim, then it was CIA/Mossad.

I think that the story is that the Russians tested that electro-weapon there. The supposed "nuke killer" that can shut off electronics anywhere in the world or something.

the [email protected]/* */ known as 4chan now has a (((reaper drone)))

syracuse .com/news/index.ssf/2014/07/air_force_reaper_drone_that_crashed_into_lake_ontario_had_previous_problems_with.html

archive.is/U1hRo

crash report archive doesn't save the embedded pdf
scribd .com/doc/232344033/Air-Force-report-on-Reaper-drone-crash-in-Lake-Ontario#download&from_embed

I could see the Russians shooting down the satellites when WW3 finally starts.

Then watch as the world is torn apart because the internet is out.

Is there any way we could contact popular russian boards with a concise message regarding public knowledge and exceptance of these actions.

What if we could convince their government to halt action until trump wins/or loses. If he loses we going to war anyway. This an obvious false flag to shift attention. How are they taking this bait in the first place?

simply let as many Russians as possible know the public is not only against but avidly fighting these poor desicions being made by our administration/Obongo

Halt what action? It's normal to prepare for war when it becomes probable. They will not start it but it'd be irresponsible to ignore the warning signs.

here's the pdf of the report so you don't need to go to cancerous (((scribd)))

airforcemag .com/AircraftAccidentReports/Documents/2013/111213_MQ9_NewYork.pdf

If the NWO globalists had all sides already recruited they'd have no need to pretend. Culling the goyim would be relatively easy and straightforward.

This

Putin has made it abundantly clear is sin't stupid enough to fall for the rat traps illary and o'nigger have set, and Trump has never not advocated for a healthier relationship with Russia.

Nice digits. Your pic isn't bad either. Did the negro really say that?

Kaliningrad is such a nice place, i spend summers there time to time with my relatives…

And the place is jam-packed with military hardware… and beautiful girls.

Yes

>centre of the white slave trade by Jews

Explains the girls though

Is this going to be more of a Red Dawn situation or all out nuclear warfare, making The Fallout and Metro series a reality?

They have the Topol-M which can hit any target in the world and are impervious to all modern air-defense systems. Israel is small enough to get vaporized by just a few of those ICBMs.

He is keeping that to the debate, when Hillary will try to force "u drumpf are putin's bff" meme

dubs of eloquence

If Shilary wins and i was Russian general, i would strike at the once before the clear chain of command is established and the dust settles after the election.

If i know that Shilary will push no fly zone over Syria and try to Squeeze the Russia out of middle-east then right time to strike US bases in middle-east is when the fast retaliation is impossible by the other side… and when the dust settles, you can not do the fast retaliation anymore thus avoiding full scale war and fucking US interests over middle east

(CHECKED)

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

many slav girls are sent to turkey to be forced as sex slaves. in the 90s it was ukraine, moldova, and romanian mostly.

Why would Jewtin hurt his Jewish masters?

I've heard the only reason Russia in the middle east right now is to establish itself as a superpower. Recently they've received bits for their wanna be USSR group.

You do realize that Obama is President until January 20, 2017 right?

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Michael Scheuer thinks that Putin wants Hillary to be POTUS. He's quite convincing, read it at non-interventionDOTcom. No, i'm not going to archive it, because the site needs the shekels, you gaymen. deal with it.pics not related

>Not sure why they care what some dumb 11b has to say so dunno why they bother

So you'd prefer the opinion of some pogs and the "good idea" ferries from the top? These are the people who thought the ACU camo scheme was a good idea

no one cares about your faggy blog post gayboy.

hi shill. apparently, you don't know who Michael Scheuer is, but you'd ought to, as he's the one who single-handedly called-out the Saudi and Israeli lobby essentially killing the US.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Hence

And not

You need some new material, Shlomo. If you, kikes, controlled both the US and Russia they'd be no need to pretend. The New World Order would have been our global reality.

What is his reasoning?

That pic deserves a coldsteel edit.

I saw lockheed salaries go down on glassdoor for engineers while complexity has skyrocketed on the F-35 and assorted projects; what your saying is in line with that.

fug.

There were two flybys; the second one happened months or a year later and it just buzzed the ship.

The reason I believe the first one actually had some EW shit which shut down the ship's defense grid is twofold.

one:

two:
aegis boats are specifically designed to network with other ships and satellites, leaving everything wide open and ripe for EW and hack attacks.

webm unrelated but hilarious cuz price tag.

Pleb.

what a qt3.14

Is it happening at last?

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

They could develop a bomb or missile version. Radar facilities and ships don't move or change direction quickly.

If Hillary "wins", the time between election and taking office is the perfect time for Russia to get aggressive, if they're fairly sure Hillary will escalate anyway. You can at the least expect Syria to declare a no-fly-for-unauthorized-aircraft zone.